Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247247 times)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
There might be a generational divide here. Personally I never feel obligated to immediately respond to texts, and when I used tinder I wasn't responding to every message within 24 hours either. But I think Rhax is younger than us and thus more likely to deal with people in the "respond ASAP all day" crowd.
Yeah I've noticed that. Back in my day if you responded too quick it would look bad on you. So it was always wait a while.
But I've noticed a lot of my younger friends responding/expecting a response quickly. And these aren't "pls respond" guys/gals
que

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
I make it very clear I'm not into that shit. I don't do the "hey sorry for late response" stuff either. I'll get to it when I can. Obviously if it's a good friend and we're planning something sure I'll respond. Or if the ladyfriend asks something specific I'll respond semi reasonably. But outside of that nope.

Speaking of which my brother is staying with me as he waits on a job offer. We'll be watching Netflix and he'll be on his phone for long periods of time. I just don't get that shit. I leave my phone in my room when I'm watching a movie. If I'm watching tv the only time I'm really on my phone is when I'm watching sports, since I gotta tweet/check fantasy football/etc.

Well if you already ignore your friends' and acquaintances' texts then it makes sense you would ignore potential dates' texts too. . .I guess?

App dating advice part C:

Always stand by your deal breakers

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Lol you know how I know you're swimming in puss?

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
I'm glad Sam has healed enough from his divorce to troll this thread, though tbh it's a little thickly lain rn.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
sticking it to a chelsea "fan" though

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Gooners are, almost to the very last soul, plastics, to say nothing of American Prem fans in general.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
sticking it to a chelsea "fan" though
Dude passed up a chance to possibly fuck a chelsea fan up the ass. Who does that? :yeshrug
que

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Another sign of me moving on: my VIP TER account expired and chose not to renew it.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
A real (non-chat bot) girl who I think is super cute liked me back on Tinder.  :o

I don't know what to do. This never happened before. :doge

Also, I'm kinda occupied with my cluster fuck of a job at the moment. :fbm

edit: She does go to the same college my brother is going to for his post graduate degree. Maybe I could use that as an in. 🤔
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 10:22:22 PM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Don't think about it too much

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
Was browsing POF and saw a girl who seemed interesting - a teacher who likes dance music/raving and geek culture/anime/manga. Not really a combo you see every day! Black hair, glasses, thin hourglass figure... I still want to give myself a bit more time to get back into dating (besides I have a shit ton of work to do around my house first, and a few more big events that'll keep me occupied these next few weekends), but if anyone can get me to hurry back and make a dating profile...
^_^

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
A real (non-chat bot) girl who I think is super cute liked me back on Tinder.  :o

edit: She does go to the same college my brother is going to for his post graduate degree. Maybe I could use that as an in. 🤔
Remove yourself from the outcome.
que

Remove yourself from the outcome.

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you're already dead.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
Then ask her if she is into corpses.   

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9015 on: September 01, 2016, 01:25:12 AM »
Just have fun and enjoy the moment as far as chatting/entertaining her. Matching on Tinder is the same as a girl sitting next to you on the bus.

And it's kind of a dickish thing to say but the best way to get over the heebie-jeebies of elevating pussy is to flirt with every girl who's a little bit less attractive than yourself in real life. Only do this if you're single too.

Oblivion

Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9016 on: September 01, 2016, 08:22:05 PM »
After a pretty long dry spell I finally got a catch on OKC. I've dated girls of almost all ethnicities you can name, except of the Asian persuasion..until now. She's not exactly waifu material, but she's still pretty attractive. And unlike the average Asian chick (from what I've encountered), this one is actually quite top heavy. And she has huge calves! :drool (big calves on women are one of my fetishes)

We're going to be meeting up for our fourth date tomorrow. Can't wait. :rock
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 09:15:49 PM by Oblivion »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9017 on: September 01, 2016, 08:28:20 PM »
Pics?

Oblivion

« Reply #9018 on: September 01, 2016, 08:38:49 PM »
Here ye go:

spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 04:34:39 PM by Oblivion »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9019 on: September 01, 2016, 08:42:13 PM »
Aw shit yeah! I didn't expect that.

I can see them calves. Right on, man.

Oblivion

« Reply #9020 on: September 01, 2016, 08:46:13 PM »
Aw shit yeah! I didn't expect that.

In a good or bad way?

I can see them calves. Right on, man.

Right??

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9021 on: September 01, 2016, 08:53:34 PM »
In a good way!

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9022 on: September 03, 2016, 01:09:59 AM »
Got a # from a cute girl at the Anjunadeep tent today! A curvy girl with glasses and wavy blonde hair who loves Anjunabeats/deep! Only problem is she just moved to NYC for college, so I think she is really young (found out she just moved to NYC for college after I got the #...). If anything I told her I'll be a clubbing buddy since my friends are all too old for it now and it would be nice to go to these shows with someone else once in a while.
^_^

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9023 on: September 03, 2016, 01:11:01 AM »
^_^

Oblivion

« Reply #9024 on: September 03, 2016, 04:35:08 PM »
Here ye go:

Can't open it, it just asks me to save a MIME file...

Weird...not sure why it's doing that since it was fine up until yesterday.

Anyway, try it now.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9025 on: September 04, 2016, 05:37:39 AM »
Funny how you can get so hung up on an ex-girl but then when you encounter them again in person and it's like wow, they're actually kind of just annoying and I'm glad I don't have to listen to their shit anymore.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9026 on: September 04, 2016, 01:03:17 PM »
Sent messages out to the 4 girls I've matched with on Tinder. :doge

Will update later on how that goes.

edit: the cutey that I really like messaged me back first. :shaq
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 01:17:13 PM by Pallando »

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9027 on: September 04, 2016, 03:48:31 PM »
It's a bot :)
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9028 on: September 04, 2016, 04:10:49 PM »
No kik or cam site links yet. And she's been conversing with me like a normal person and agreed to go on a coffee date with me next time she is in my area so... :yeshrug :hitler  :letsfukk :rash :marimo :ryker

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9029 on: September 04, 2016, 04:11:35 PM »
It's a bot :)

no we build with atra we don't destroy

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #9030 on: September 04, 2016, 04:32:18 PM »
The day atra posts in this thread and declares he is no longer a virgin

:whew

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9031 on: September 04, 2016, 06:13:40 PM »
The back and forth is still going.  :doge

What I need to know is how do I pause this interaction for now so I can focus on other stuff and should I be giving this chick my phone number as a means to put the ball back in her court?  :doge

This is basically the first time I've really hit it off with someone in the realm of online dating hence the reason why I'm asking these silly questions. :doge

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9032 on: September 04, 2016, 06:25:00 PM »
Give her your number. If she texts, respond a couple times and then go dark until tomorrow.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9033 on: September 04, 2016, 08:46:35 PM »
She said she had a great time chatting with me and gave me her number as well.  :rejoice

El Babua

« Reply #9034 on: September 04, 2016, 09:02:23 PM »
$50 like last time? :smug

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9035 on: September 04, 2016, 09:22:46 PM »
There are black people in SA?

:doge troll troll. grats tho breh.
[close]

Oblivion

« Reply #9036 on: September 04, 2016, 11:55:55 PM »
So my date on Friday went...okay. The only problem was that after we had dinner, we didn't have any place to be...intimate. Why? Because it turns out I'm not the only one that still has to deal with parents where they live.

However! She just texted me a while ago saying that they'll be gone for a few days and invited me over. :rock

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9037 on: September 05, 2016, 12:09:19 AM »
So my date on Friday went...okay. The only problem was that after we had dinner, we didn't have any place to be...intimate. Why? Because it turns out I'm not the only one that still has to deal with parents where they live.

However! She just texted me a while ago saying that they'll be gone for a few days and invited me over. :rock
Why not get a hotel room? Do it on a weekend evening, spend the night, go to breakfast in the morning...

nudemacusers

« Reply #9038 on: September 05, 2016, 12:21:00 AM »
needing to fuck like monkeys away from parents/kids/roommates is why they invented bed and breakfast joints. hit one up.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Oblivion

« Reply #9039 on: September 05, 2016, 12:29:23 AM »
Yeah, we were gonna get a hotel or something ourselves, but she changed her mind at the last minute.

king of the internet

• 🚽
« Reply #9040 on: September 05, 2016, 12:41:02 AM »

Why not get a hotel room? Do it on a weekend evening, spend the night, go to breakfast in the morning...

Use a car. Even if it's a small vehicle you can just lean back the passenger side seat. The only downside is that pulling out is more difficult in a constricted area. :)

Oblivion

« Reply #9041 on: September 05, 2016, 12:53:44 AM »
We tried that on our previous date and while she seemed to have fun, she was adamant in not doing it again.  :'(

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9042 on: September 05, 2016, 05:36:55 PM »
Give her your number. If she texts, respond a couple times and then go dark until tomorrow.
Okay... so now what I'm wondering is should I wait for her to text me back first or... go ahead text her back so it doesn't seem like I've lost interest in her? :doge

edit: I mean... her last message to me on Tinder was:

I have too! Have a great night text me as well at [phone number].

So?  :doge
« Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 05:50:31 PM by Pallando »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #9043 on: September 05, 2016, 05:58:18 PM »
Definitely over-think it.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9044 on: September 05, 2016, 05:59:35 PM »
OH! Speak of the devil.

She texted me back.  :doge

This better not be one of you guys trolling me.  :noah
[close]

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9045 on: September 05, 2016, 06:11:08 PM »
bless up don't worry 

El Babua

« Reply #9046 on: September 05, 2016, 06:17:42 PM »
Just chill bro.

And hit up some more girls in the meantime.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9047 on: September 05, 2016, 06:23:16 PM »
Yea man never stop. Keep talking to chicks, getting numbers, etc.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9048 on: September 05, 2016, 06:34:34 PM »
WELL WELL!

Girl #2 just pinged me on Tinder while I was texting girl #1.  :doge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9049 on: September 05, 2016, 06:38:29 PM »
WELL WELL!

Don't think

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9050 on: September 05, 2016, 06:40:49 PM »
'Kay  :derp

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9051 on: September 05, 2016, 07:33:36 PM »
I BELIEVE IN YOU, WIZARD-KUN

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9052 on: September 05, 2016, 08:02:36 PM »
WELL WELL!

You're in this breh. Enjoy the moment and go with the flow. This is not just about potentially meeting a chick who likes you and vice versa, it's about building confidence and experience. Even if things don't work out you'll come out better than you went in.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9053 on: September 05, 2016, 09:11:38 PM »
Girl #2 seems like she's in need of more friends (in other words, she's not actively trying to get the pipe. :doge ) since a lot of them ended up moving out of state.

Girl #1 probably wants the pipe but only after a bunch of Wes Anderson twee-ness. :doge

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9054 on: September 05, 2016, 09:14:32 PM »
Bullshit. There are better places than Tinder to find friends if that's what she really wanted. Send her pics of your junk.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9055 on: September 05, 2016, 09:38:45 PM »
Trying to set up a Wes Anderson movie marathon with girl #1 right now. :doge

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9056 on: September 05, 2016, 09:39:37 PM »
go get that dick wet, son
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9057 on: September 05, 2016, 09:43:34 PM »
Oh... Something I should mention...

This girl is 19. :doge

I'm going to guess that she's drank before but I wanna bring wine or some other alcoholic beverages to loosen the mood. If I were in the UK this wouldn't be an issue but in the US it is because the legal drinking age is 21.  :doge

edit: she agreed to the Wes Anderson movie marathon. GONNA GET MY MANA DEPLETED, BREHZ.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9058 on: September 05, 2016, 09:49:51 PM »
Oh shit, it's on.  Remember to jerk off earlier that day so you can last longer.
🍆🍆

El Babua

« Reply #9059 on: September 05, 2016, 09:54:56 PM »
:rejoice