Author Topic: Pallando will return in "Never Say Never Again"  (Read 1247229 times)

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9420 on: September 22, 2016, 08:34:05 PM »
I'm cutting Atramental some slack because he's doing in a few weeks what takes most people a few years (the awkward high school years).
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: The thread of your life tied into a neat knot with the 'other'
« Reply #9421 on: September 22, 2016, 08:40:45 PM »
I am a fast learner when I put my mind to something.

Hopefully by next month I'll graduate to those semi-awkward college years.

And then by late November I'll be your friendly neighborhood dick slinger.  :doge

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #9422 on: September 22, 2016, 09:03:25 PM »
I've been trying to help you graduate to the semi-awkward college years with all my advice.

Get drunk and fuck a fatty.

The sooner you loose these standards the better
dur

Oblivion

« Reply #9423 on: September 22, 2016, 09:04:57 PM »
After a good while, I'm gonna see my lady friend again tomorrow. Unfortunately, like I mentioned before, since both our living situations are both unfortunate, I had to rent a hotel.

Do you guys do that often? This is the first time I had to actually get a hotel. It's never been a problem until now. And goddamn, hotels are fucking expensive. Even the shitty ones. :punch

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9424 on: September 22, 2016, 09:23:14 PM »
Luring cosplay girl into my web (that sounds so bad...). I'm probably going to have to drink a lot to stand this woman-child for longer than 5 minutes but I need practice. :doge

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9425 on: September 22, 2016, 09:24:53 PM »
I've been trying to help you graduate to the semi-awkward college years with all my advice.

If only I realized I liked both beer and fatties in college...

So many chances to tap some bbw puss in college and I blew it. I mean I went to school in Buffalo which is one of the fattest parts of the country :P
^_^

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #9426 on: September 22, 2016, 09:36:57 PM »
After a good while, I'm gonna see my lady friend again tomorrow. Unfortunately, like I mentioned before, since both our living situations are both unfortunate, I had to rent a hotel.

Do you guys do that often? This is the first time I had to actually get a hotel. It's never been a problem until now. And goddamn, hotels are fucking expensive. Even the shitty ones. :punch

Don't get a shitty one. Find one that is decent enough so that it doesn't kill the mood. It's also not a bad idea to get one that's close to some decent restaurants - somewhere that's local, not a Olive Garden/Applebees/etc type place. No offense to Olive Garden obviously, it's my heart, but my dick says find a nicer spot.

nudemacusers

« Reply #9427 on: September 22, 2016, 09:38:07 PM »
Luring cosplay girl into my web (that sounds so bad...). I'm probably going to have to drink a lot to stand this woman-child for longer than 5 minutes but I need practice. :doge
Why even worry about this. Just get drunk together and nut a few times on her tits then part ways.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9428 on: September 22, 2016, 09:40:17 PM »
Nut in her and have really messed up children. 

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9429 on: September 22, 2016, 09:42:28 PM »
I would pay for the abortion so fast you wouldn't even see the money leaving my wallet. :doge

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9430 on: September 22, 2016, 09:45:19 PM »
Why even worry about this. Just get drunk together and nut a few times on her tits then part ways.
Should I aim at doing this back at her place or just do it an alley behind a dumpster? :doge

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Joking. Kinda...
[close]

Hell, I'll settle for a blowjob behind a dumpster if I have to. :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #9431 on: September 22, 2016, 09:46:59 PM »
Her place. Duh. How is that even a q. You can't DENNIS a chick if she knows where u live.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9432 on: September 22, 2016, 09:48:46 PM »
I should probably refrain from giving her my actual phone number as well. Gotta get that "burner" app or whatever it is that generates disposable phone numbers. :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #9433 on: September 22, 2016, 09:51:09 PM »
Nah give ur # so you have a booty call in ur side pocket when u need a fallback pussy. She may hate you if you go dark after a hookup but if she has appropriately low self esteem you can probably get your nut anyway.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Huff

« Reply #9434 on: September 22, 2016, 10:05:34 PM »

So many chances to tap some bbw puss in college and I blew it. I mean I went to school in Buffalo which is one of the fattest parts of the country :P

Cheers!

I don't even like bbws. I just like their self esteem issues
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9435 on: September 22, 2016, 10:16:07 PM »
Nah give ur # so you have a booty call in ur side pocket when u need a fallback pussy. She may hate you if you go dark after a hookup but if she has appropriately low self esteem you can probably get your nut anyway.
The logistics are a bit complicated tho since she lives NC and I live in SC

I guess go to NC, get drunk with her in downtown Asheville, drunk drive back to her place (assuming she doesn't live downtown), nut, "sleep", leave quietly in the early morning?  :doge

edit: or drink downtown, drink some more at her place until we're drunk, make out, nut, "sleep", leave? :doge
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:21:44 PM by Pallando »

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9436 on: September 22, 2016, 10:27:46 PM »

Huff

« Reply #9437 on: September 22, 2016, 10:34:02 PM »
Altra, you are welcome to crash on my couch in Asheville.
dur

nudemacusers

« Reply #9438 on: September 22, 2016, 10:34:09 PM »
Ur plan of action is as follows:

1 Nut at home (v important)
2 Go meet her at a bar nearish her place but too far 2 walk after dark
3 Get drunk
4 Make out at bar (drunk pda = bone zone)
5 Pay for Uber to her house (v important see 9)
6 Nut
7 Sleep
8 Wake up and nut
9 Get her to drive u back to ur car as thanks for the 2 aforementioned nuts
10 maybe hook up again, date, wife up and Procreate or just archive her # for future nut use
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:43:45 PM by nudemacusers »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9439 on: September 22, 2016, 10:41:16 PM »
She seems like the "dating" type though. Or is this a "read between the lines" scenario?

Or don't tell me... Most girls secretly want to get their box stretched on the first "date" but don't say so because they don't want to seem slutty? :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #9440 on: September 22, 2016, 10:42:13 PM »
Who cares about 'types' just follow the list
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9441 on: September 22, 2016, 10:44:10 PM »
Altra, you are welcome to crash on my couch in Asheville.
You're not in Florida?

Edit: Arvie, are you sure these super likes help? I don't seem to be getting jack shit from them...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:49:54 PM by Pallando »

Huff

« Reply #9442 on: September 22, 2016, 10:52:41 PM »
In NC for the next year at least
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9443 on: September 22, 2016, 11:01:16 PM »
Ah. Well I'll be sure to let you know if I need that couch of yours.

edit: cosplay chick offered me dinner and/or coffee when I'm up in Asheville.

I'm going to shoot for dinner because there is no way in hell I'm going to nut on this chick stone cold sober when the sun is still up. :doge
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:14:41 PM by Pallando »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #9444 on: September 22, 2016, 11:19:33 PM »
worked for me.  also the girls who initiate talking.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9445 on: September 22, 2016, 11:32:31 PM »
Getting date #3 with girl #3 in order tomorrow afternoon.

And wow, I actually don't give a shit how this all plays out. I just want to check out Asheville since it's been forever since I've been up there. :doge

edit: Huff, I probably need you to PM me your number. I may need that couch sooner than I thought. :doge
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:37:01 PM by Pallando »

Huff

« Reply #9446 on: September 22, 2016, 11:46:39 PM »
check you pms
dur

Huff

« Reply #9447 on: September 22, 2016, 11:47:01 PM »
also im going to spy on your date
dur

Tasty

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9449 on: September 22, 2016, 11:59:55 PM »
:gurl

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9450 on: September 23, 2016, 12:04:53 AM »
also im going to spy on your date
She's a big fucking nerd from what I've scoped out with an okay face (Not my type really. Too angular).

At least she has nice tits. 👌

I pray to god she doesn't have the same cringy demeanor of those "foam girls" or whatever that cringy YouTube vid was called. :snoop

Huff

« Reply #9451 on: September 23, 2016, 12:17:12 AM »
1) You don't have a type yet

2) check you PMs fucker

3) we gunna get you laid by a fatty
dur

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9452 on: September 23, 2016, 12:31:42 AM »
Pallo you must first get laid before claiming to have a "type"
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9453 on: September 23, 2016, 12:32:05 AM »
Ask her to cosplay as FemAtra.
That... that might be a possibility.

She has an "Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite" wig. :hitler

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9454 on: September 23, 2016, 01:22:49 AM »
Yessss

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9455 on: September 23, 2016, 01:33:40 AM »
Trust the universe and be rewarded.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9457 on: September 23, 2016, 06:31:04 AM »
Oh... Anyone here care to share with the class on how the fuck you go from talking about 1st date nonsense to her dropping her panties for you?  :doge

A lot of assumptions were being made that I have the (non-existent) skill to do so.

edit She just turned 21 as well so drinking shouldn't be an issue.

edit: I could just imagine myself, after a couple drinks, being like... "Ey gurl... Are you trying to get the pipe?"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 06:47:54 AM by Pallando »

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9458 on: September 23, 2016, 07:50:14 AM »
I've got a nice smokey, low tone voice I can bring out when I'm relaxed ...key word being "relaxed".

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #9459 on: September 23, 2016, 07:53:57 AM »

Cheers!

I don't even like bbws. I just like their self esteem issues

I'm the other way around... hence why my last relationship failed.  :-\
^_^

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9460 on: September 23, 2016, 08:30:51 AM »
Go with the flow. It's her place, she'll set the rules of the game. Just know that sometimes the rules say "go," and when it time to go you have to be ready. Take iniative. If she wants to fuck you'll know.

And if the pants do come off...don't tell her you're a virgin or cop pleas. Again, go with the flow. But know your limitations. I'm going to assume your stroke game isn't great, but I'd imagine most white chicks in the south haven't experienced decent stroke game. So like I said ages ago you have to compensate with something: eat her out. Kissing will probably be awkward but kissing her neck is easy. Sucking her breasts is easy. Kiss down to her navel and lick it. Kiss her thighs. That area of the groin that's between the thigh and vagina, when her legs are spread apart? Lick that area trust me. Lick around her vagina without actually licking it yet. You're building anticipation. You want her wet before your tongue or dick enter Valhalla. I'm hoping you've familiarized yourself with the areas of the vagina by now. Know where to find the clit, it's very easy. Just think wizard of oz: you're pulling up the hood/cloak and then you see it.

Don't attack it outright. Lick around it and then light tongue pressure. Increase as you go. Assuming she doesn't tell you "keep doing it like that" you want to alternate a bit. Maybe lick the clit, suck it, lick the area of the groin area I mentioned, go back to the clit, thighs, etc. And then go ham on the clit.

We'll discuss fingers later. But the point of this is that by the time you stick your dick in you've already made yourself memorable, maybe she nutted if you did it right/she's in the mood, and she doesn't simply remember your time as awkward kisses and struggle strokes. Trust me, if you eat her pussy right she'll drive to you next weekend.

nudemacusers

« Reply #9461 on: September 23, 2016, 08:32:33 AM »
She's obv into anime so it seems to me you can go to her pad and watch bible black or maybe la blue girl :rash

PDs post tho :lawd :rejoice
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9462 on: September 23, 2016, 10:41:02 AM »
Try to fist her on your first date.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9463 on: September 23, 2016, 11:28:48 AM »
Try to fist her on your first date.
Pass...  :donot

edit: Also, now that I think about it, this girl looks like a hardy version of Faye Reagan.  :doge
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 03:20:21 PM by Pallando »

nudemacusers

« Reply #9464 on: September 23, 2016, 04:16:56 PM »
Hopefully not on the inside  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9465 on: September 23, 2016, 04:22:32 PM »
Not a hardy Ronald Reagan? :goty
que

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9466 on: September 23, 2016, 06:35:56 PM »
I don't understand the bottom part. :doge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #9467 on: September 23, 2016, 06:51:46 PM »
you know nothing pallan do

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9468 on: September 23, 2016, 08:11:19 PM »
Update: I've scheduled date #3 with cosplay girl for next Saturday. Which works better for both of us because she has a friend coming into town this Saturday and I'm fucking exhausted & don't want to do jack shit this weekend.

Huff

« Reply #9469 on: September 23, 2016, 08:59:03 PM »
I'll be out of town, so better seal the deal and spoon all night
dur

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9470 on: September 23, 2016, 09:12:12 PM »
We shall see. We shall see. 😒

Also, I'm thinking it would be good to shower together before going down on this chick but I dunno. Thoughts?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #9471 on: September 23, 2016, 09:16:22 PM »
Probably, but while you're making such plans do you have a plan for when Batman bursts into said shower and "Robin! To the batmobile!!"
que

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9472 on: September 23, 2016, 09:22:18 PM »
Speaking for myself, I always get a girl to cum faster and more reliably by fingerbanging her, not by eating her out.
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9473 on: September 23, 2016, 09:41:10 PM »
I'll be sure to cut & file my finger nails before hand.  :doge

And I hear that the "come hither" motion with the index and middle finger is rather effective.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #9474 on: September 23, 2016, 09:59:14 PM »
Every girl gets off differently but you want to go slow and take your time.  Don't just shove your fingers up her vag.

Also if her chest starts getting flushed, you're on the right track /broscience
🍆🍆

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9475 on: September 23, 2016, 10:07:49 PM »
Oh nice, one of the girls I "super liked" liked me back. But she lives 100 miles away in Augusta, GA...

Hmm... Wonder if I can squeeze her in for Friday next week. 🤔

My poor car is going to need to get serviced again if I keep on traveling all over the southeast just to get my dick wet. :doge
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:13:37 PM by Pallando »

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #9476 on: September 23, 2016, 10:38:35 PM »
One of my ex girlfriends was from Augusta/Thompson, GA. It was hard getting excited to fuck her after she said "Wee stonkey" once when I made her cum. Never forget  :'(

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9477 on: September 23, 2016, 10:41:50 PM »
"Wee stonkey" :wtf

Also, according to girl #4's profile it says she's originally from Minnesota. Plus, she looks classy and wicked smart too.  :like
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 10:45:55 PM by Pallando »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #9478 on: September 23, 2016, 11:11:57 PM »
I'll be sure to cut & file my finger nails before hand.  :doge

And I hear that the "come hither" motion with the index and middle finger is rather effective.

Yea, that's how you find the g-spot. She'll help guide you. Go slow to start. And lick your finger before you put it in.

Also if you firmly press down with your finger you'll stimulate her anus. Some chicks really like that.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #9479 on: September 24, 2016, 01:06:16 AM »
Awww. Girl #3 is drunk texting me.  :P