Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
Re: GTA 5
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2011, 02:19:51 PM »
I hope it has outdoors environments and yetis

Bebpo

« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2011, 02:45:16 PM »
Honestly, if they make the PC version NOT RUN LIKE SHIT, I'd probably play it because of all the crazy mods that made GTAIII & GTAIV better.

Though since it's the same engine I'm not sure I should hold out hope.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2011, 03:00:12 PM »
Freaked out PC mods may be the only justifiable reason to bother with this. Let's setting car traction/physics/whatever to 0!
Hi

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2011, 03:27:25 PM »
zzzz another repeated city,

Just like in Saints Row 2?

San Andreas is the best sanbox game ever. This is going to become the best game ever.

OWNED OWENED OWDEN

this game is going ot rule
USA

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2011, 03:36:17 PM »
Can't wait for the "take the kids to little league practice" mission.
Drunk

Raban

• The baby...
« Reply #125 on: November 02, 2011, 05:08:04 PM »
Volition better get cracking on Saint's Row 4 so they can make a game that lets you pilot blimps before we can do it in GTAV :drool

EDIT: Whoops, maybe they don't have enough time ???
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 05:15:10 PM by Raban »
SRY

Bebpo

« Reply #126 on: November 02, 2011, 06:08:58 PM »
Seems too soon to announce and release a major GTA game in 8 months.  Hollywood gaming likes to sit for a year or year + half before release.

cool breeze

« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2011, 06:15:59 PM »
Rockstar has been doing this with their games lately...sort of.  With LA Noire, Red Dead and Max Payne, it was announce....dead....media blitz and a few months until release.

It's not far fetched considering when Rockstar released Red Dead and Loire.  Plus it's like four full years since GTA4, and two if you're counting the DLC episodes.  Rockstar North had a lot time to be making this.

Himu

« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2011, 06:34:58 PM »
Seems too soon to announce and release a major GTA game in 8 months.  Hollywood gaming likes to sit for a year or year + half before release.

You don't know what you're talking about.

Vice City revealed July 2002, released October 2002.
San Andreas revealed May 2004, released October 2004.
IV was revealed in April of 2007, and was supposed to come out October of that year, but was delayed due to Halo 3. It still came out a year shy of its initial reveal.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 06:37:05 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2011, 06:42:32 PM »
I hope it has outdoors environments and yetis

They should set it in the Pacific Northwest so we can look for Bigfoot and find DB Cooper or something.
itm

Himu

« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2011, 06:47:10 PM »
I hope it has wild life like Red Dead. Like, you're driving your car and a bear jumps out of a forest and precedes to rape you.
IYKYK

pilonv1

« Reply #131 on: November 02, 2011, 06:58:53 PM »
Himu's rollercoaster ride with this game is already more interesting than the trailer
itm

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #132 on: November 02, 2011, 07:07:11 PM »
GTA has always had social commentary though, it's just that they went ape shit with realism in IV. Thankfully, the GTAIV dlc fared much better. I mean, you like Red Dead Redemption right? Who's to say GTAV isn't GTAIV with RDR improvements? That'd be awesome.

you could be right, but i liked the "throw dynamite into a hideout and listen to rustlers scream" parts way more than the "ah'm jus' a reformed criminul tryin' ta be a decent fambly man why's everbody pickin' on me?" parts, and i doubt gtav will weigh towards the former

maybe the taxi rides will be cool

LA doesn't have a taxi culture for easy transit.

Enjoy your bus routes.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Actually, it'll be cars and highways, but if the realism is respected, half the hours of any day, the highway will look like a parking lot.
[close]

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #133 on: November 02, 2011, 07:09:10 PM »
if the realism is respected, half the hours of any day, the highway will look like a parking lot.

Sounds like it's just a rocket launcher shy of a good ol' time

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #134 on: November 02, 2011, 07:10:30 PM »
i am thinking of that drive-in in fallout 3, and the chain reaction of exploding atomic cars i set off which nearly sent me flying into space
sup

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2011, 07:14:24 PM »
if the realism is respected, half the hours of any day, the highway will look like a parking lot.

Sounds like it's just a rocket launcher shy of a good ol' time

I like the cut of your jib.

pilonv1

« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »
The size of the game is irrelevant if there's as little to do in it as there is in GTA IV
itm

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2011, 07:53:34 PM »

i'm on board

Himu

« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2011, 08:01:06 PM »
I'm glad we're going back to Los Santos, but this game really should be as big or bigger than San Andreas. If not disappointment total.

SA was too big. Missions where you drove from one end of the map to the other were distinguished mentally-challenged.
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2011, 08:06:15 PM »
The game needs to be a AC1 -> AC2; or SR 1 -> SR2 jump in terms of things to do.  GTAIV was gorgeous and a great walk around a city simulator.  But there was jack shit to do outside of the story missions which were annoying and consisted of lots of crappy driving and then crappy shooting.

Make it like every other sandbox game these days (Infamous 2, AC:B, SR3) where you walk on the map and there are a half dozen icons at any time and all sorts of things to keep you entertained as you move around the city and it could be good.

Even when the older GTAs had more things to do, I never felt like GTA had enough to do.  It's probably why I never finished any of them since I'd get bored of the main missions after a while.  Most fun non-mission thing to do in the PS2 GTAs was turn the game into STUNTS and drive around finding cool places to make epic car jumps.

I'm glad we're going back to Los Santos, but this game really should be as big or bigger than San Andreas. If not disappointment total.

SA was too big. Missions where you drove from one end of the map to the other were distinguished mentally-challenged.

SA is still the only GTA I've never played :(  I always hear how awesome it is, but I missed the boat and when I try to play it now it's so dated.  Super ugly, shitty controls.

Himu

« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2011, 08:14:12 PM »
Play pc version.
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2011, 08:18:21 PM »
That's the version I try to play with an X360 controller :(

Still ugly, still controls bad.

pilonv1

« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2011, 08:24:17 PM »
I got up to the San Francisco city but gave up shortly after the Radio Controlled Plane mission. Never got to see Las Vegas :(
itm

cool breeze

« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2011, 08:29:58 PM »
SA is still the only GTA I've never played :(  I always hear how awesome it is, but I missed the boat and when I try to play it now it's so dated.  Super ugly, shitty controls.

I'm not trying to be mean or suggest anything, but did a main black character turn you off from buying it?  because I know at least four people in real life that liked 3/VC and passed on San Andreas because you play a black guy.  I remember showing the trailer to a friend and he started hyping up Driv3r as the real next GTA.  Oh man did Driv3r suck big time.

Fall 2004 was nuts for game releases.  GTASA, MGS3, Half-Life 2, Halo 2, Metroid Prime 2 (if you only had a Gamecube lol), and other games.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:32:05 PM by Linkzg »

Himu

« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2011, 08:45:59 PM »
That's the version I try to play with an X360 controller :(

Still ugly, still controls bad.

That's your problem. Play with kbm.
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2011, 08:49:51 PM »

I'm not trying to be mean or suggest anything, but did a main black character turn you off from buying it?  because I know at least four people in real life that liked 3/VC and passed on San Andreas because you play a black guy.  I remember showing the trailer to a friend and he started hyping up Driv3r as the real next GTA.  Oh man did Driv3r suck big time.

Fall 2004 was nuts for game releases.  GTASA, MGS3, Half-Life 2, Halo 2, Metroid Prime 2 (if you only had a Gamecube lol), and other games.

Haha, no.  I didn't buy it because I was living in Japan from June 2004-August 2005 :P  I bought the greatest hits version when I came back, but by then newer games were coming out and you know how it is with backlogs.  I missed Metroid Prime 2 and still haven't played it for the same reason (played 1/3 and all other Metroid games).  MGS3 had a Japanese version, I was able to get HL2 on my laptop over there (though steam gave me trouble since I was in Japan using a US card/account to buy it and I had to e-mail gaben), and Halo 2 I bought the Japanese dubbed version and played it over there.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 08:51:43 PM by Bebpo »

Bebpo

« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2011, 08:53:23 PM »
I got up to the San Francisco city but gave up shortly after the Radio Controlled Plane mission. Never got to see Las Vegas :(

GTA in Vegas sounds really cool.  Wish I had time to get that far!

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2011, 09:28:46 PM »

i'm on board

There's a really simple way to finish that mission, but it involves NOT FLYING. Just drive the RC plane around like a car, and it uses almost no fuel.

I hated that mission, and the minigun one on the roof against other RC planes, where you had to lead the gunfire to account for distance. Two shit missions. The game was awesome overall though. I remember the only thing I liked about that whole "middle of nowhere" space was that it was very easy to clear the Ambulance R3 mission there.  ;)

pilonv1

« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2011, 09:39:56 PM »
Oh actually it was the minigun one you mentioned I think. Either way it was around there I stopped caring and moved on.
itm

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2011, 10:23:46 PM »
I think, once you finish the minigun-vs-RC-plane mission, there's one where you get to fly an RC plane, and strafe deliveries from the rival toystore. Unfortunately, there is a HEINOUSLY small amount of fuel in the plane, and you have to finish it within that limited amount of fuel. So instead of flying, and strafing, and making multiple passes, just land the plane on the ground and make MINOR angle adjustments. I recall I went from hitting only half the targets before running out of fuel, to having 20% left in my tank at the end.

Himu

« Reply #150 on: November 03, 2011, 03:02:53 AM »
These are things GTAV NEEDS to steal from Saints Row series that makes it ever so hard to go back to GTA.

1. UNIVERSAL GARAGES. Any car you put in your garage is saved. FOREVER. And you can access your list of cars from any garage in the game. If a car blows up, guess what? You pay a small fee to have it revived. If you take it out for a spin and don't take it back, guess what? It just reloads in your garage later. On my GTAIV replay I have used the cars I have on my parking spot maybe a total of 5 times. Keeping cars in GTA is stupid because even if you customize it (of course, GTAIV doesn't let you customize cars even though you could in San Andreas!) if it's destroyed it's lost...FOREVER. Not in Saints Row! Especially with its car customization.

2. Allies. This was in GTASA, but Saints Row expands upon it. Any time you see a gang member of the Saints, you just press up and they automatically join you. But what's more, is that you can call in story related characters and even unlock hidden homies to tag along in case you feel a little lonely while you wreck havok.

3. MISSION CHECKPOINTS. I die in GTAIV, I have to start at the beginning of the mission. I die in Saints Row 2, I get to start from the latest checkpoint and missions usually have 2-3 checkpoints a piece. Furthermore, once you've started a mission you can cancel at any time. When you die or get arrested in mid mission you don't land in the hospital or the police station, you get a screen that tells you you failed the mission and gives the option to quit the mission, restart from the beginning, or restart from checkpoint. Very convenient.

4. Weapon cache. As your weapon arsenal grows, you don't need to go to the store anymore for weapons, because they're stocked at your safehouse. All you have to do is go to your house, go to the weapon cache and click whichever weapon you prefer.

5. Cruise control. In a car chase that needs a little gunfire? Hit cruise control to make aiming better.

6. Can save anywhere, so long as not in a mission.

7. Co-op.

And while we're on the subject, things GTAV could learn from Red Dead Redemption:

1. Random events. A gang of robbers rob a town. A man is beating a woman in an alley. Some guys are chasing after another dude and you want to know WHY. A coyote just mauled your horse, ate it, and left you in the middle of the desert with nothing but a six shooter.

2. Better stranger missions that have multiple chapters.

3. Random missions found by exploring.

4. Fast travel, ability to save anywhere.

I can't think of anything else because I'm tired.
IYKYK

cool breeze

« Reply #151 on: November 03, 2011, 03:15:42 AM »
some of those are already in GTA4. like checkpoints were introduced in Lost and Damned.  you also had allies in Lost and Damned, kinda, because you were in a gang.  fast travel has been there since vanilla as taxis; same basic principle as quick travel.

one thing I hate about GTA4 and RDR that I know they won't change is sprint as a face button and must tap to run.  I want to look around while moving fast and it makes sense to put it on a bumper like Saint's Row or LA Noire.

Himu

« Reply #152 on: November 03, 2011, 03:18:09 AM »
Personally, I would do away with the whole hit left trigger to aim thing. I just want free aim, period.

And sometimes linkzg, there's no taxis in the area, so you have to keep running and running and running until you find one. tedious work. the checkpoint system isn't nearly as on par with SR2's either. I don't want to land in a hospital or police station. I want to continue from the last checkpoint, with the EXACT same car with the EXACT same amount of ammo I had when I hit that checkpoint.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:19:43 AM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2011, 03:59:55 AM »
Jesus Himu you're some GTA lover huh.

Bebpo

« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2011, 04:00:44 AM »
I gave GTAIV a load up to see if the new Nvidia drivers had fixed the performance bug I had with it and it did.  Game is now playable 25-40fps.

Things that immediately jumped out at me:

-fuck, why do I move SO SLOW.  Even the run is slow as hell compared to any other sandbox game.  Takes forever to get across any distance on foot.
-Why do I turn like a heavy weight
-Why does the camera stick to me when I turn and I can't just look around
-Why is the shooting stuck on a lock-on and I can't aim
-Why do the cars turn like crap

And because of those things, just the simple acts of MOVING AROUND were incredibly unfun.  The game also lacked any sort of vibrant color.  Everything looked really dull and muted.  Very boring looking game despite the detailed city.

For GTAV they need to ditch all that stuff and make it FUN to move your character around and do videogame stuff.  I'm playing Infamous 2 and the traversal is so much fun.  You're running fast and jumping and sliding and flying and it's always FUN.  I'm not asking them to put flying or grinding into GTAV but at least make it fun to just run around the city when you're not in a car. 

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2011, 08:32:37 AM »
Rockstar has confirmed Grand Theft Auto 5 will be set in GTA: San Andreas' Los Santos, a present day, fictional version of Los Angeles.

GTA5's action will also take place in Los Santos' surrounding hills, countryside and beaches.

It will be the largest Grand Theft Auto game yet, Rockstar has said.

Rockstar mentions the game takes place in GTA's version of "Southern California", although there's no mention of whether GTA5 will also feature San Andreas' other cities as well.

Los Santos was only one part of San Andreas' huge map. The cities of San Fierro (San Francsico) and Las Venturas (Las Vegas) were also included.

"Grand Theft Auto 5 is another radical reinvention of the Grand Theft Auto universe," Rockstar founder Sam Houser has said. "We are incredibly excited to share our new vision with our fans."

The game's storyline will focus on the "pursuit of the almighty dollar" and will take the series' trademark open-world mission-based gameplay in a "bold new direction".

Online multiplayer has also been confirmed as returning, although there's still no word on release platforms or launch date.
cat

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2011, 08:35:17 AM »
Sounds fuckin' boring.
Hi

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2011, 08:39:24 AM »
This is the actual Rockstar quote

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.

A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty daytona in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.

cat

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2011, 10:40:51 AM »
Don't know what's more boring, that trailer or humus posts

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2011, 10:51:46 AM »

Fable!!!

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2011, 10:57:31 AM »
Feel the magic!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2011, 11:05:26 AM »
Burnout 3
dog

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »

SA was too big.

smfh.
Drunk

cool breeze

« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2011, 01:46:33 PM »
also, currency needs value in GTAV

you get loaded quick in GTA4 and there's no point to having all that money

Himu

« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2011, 04:09:53 PM »
on my current replay of gta4, linkzg, i have not been to the weapon shop outside of the tutorial and I am like almost 75% done with the story.

that kinda owns.

but yeah, money has no value.
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2011, 12:21:55 AM »
You know, I am more excited for Saints Row 3, and this announcement, in retrospect is less exciting than I thought it would be -- I would have expected that this would have made me so hyped, I wouldn't be able to sleep for a couple hours (it was 1 a.m. when I watched it, at launch).

That said, I'm very happy to see another full GTA title coming out this generation, and am anxious to see if they learned anything from RDR about emergent gameplay from overlapping systems and player agency. I'm hopeful.

Himu

« Reply #166 on: November 04, 2011, 12:29:12 AM »
A lot of us are.
IYKYK

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2011, 11:05:36 AM »
A poster claiming to be a games journalist for "a Playstation magazine in the UK" (presumably PSM3) has professed, on the GTA Forums, to having privileged information about the game. He says that magazine staff experienced 30 minutes of Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto V at the developer's Scotland offices.

It should be noted that everything below is rumor, subject to absolutely no validation whatsoever. Some of the things he writes do make sense, however, and should make for interesting discussion.

1: The game world is absolutely massive and will push both xbox and PS3 to the very limit in terms of what it has accomplished. Yes, the main city is simply Los Santos however is it AT LEAST 4 times bigger than Liberty City in GTA 4 and that is just Los Santos. The surrounding country side, beaches, etc are massive. For instance, we saw the main character ( an African/American, early 30's) travel by car from the center of Los Santos into the wildnerness and it took over 15 minutes. The views were incredible from farmhouses with cattle, huge wind farms, an oil refinery which appeared to be living and breathing with nearly 100 NPCs working on machinery, operating vehicles, lifting and loaded, etc, unlike the gas works in GTA 4 which seemed to only house a few NPC at a time. The forests are more beautiful than those in RDR and featured people camping, young NPC drinking and dancing around campfires, people riding dirt bikes and jumping over logs, streams, etc. The water effects, forna, plants, trees all looked beautiful.

2: The shooting mechanics have been greatly improved with animations for diving, climbing, rolling and crawling all added for better realism. The re-loading animations for new ammo also look cooler, less static.

3: There is much more climbable elements in the world such as ladders, overhand climbing, etc.

4: There are animals in the game from dogs to cattle but at this time it is not confirmed if you will be able to harm the animals. Rockstar were able to get away with it in RDR as it was a true depiction of the world in which the game was set. Allowing dogs/cattle to die in a game sent in current times may cause headaches with PETA. Its unclear if Rockstar were joking here.

5: There are planes to pilot and they can be crashed into buildings if you choose to do so....

6: Rockstar have included many, many more interior locations such as a shopping mall, college campus, police station, a huge hospital and there is also a vast underground sewer network which one mission later in the game involves a jet ski chase that culminates in a Fugitive-esque waterfall jump ( there are nods to the ridiculous but awesome Ballad Of Gay Tony missions)

7: The city is full of NPCs jogging, weight-lifting, hitting on women, being chased on foot by cops, shopping, washing cars, fixing fences, moving home, filling up their cars, etc.

REAL JUICY INFO:

1: Cars can be upgraded/repaired and it has been considered to have a car have fuel forcing the player to fill her up.

2: The dating aspect of the game is gone. You still have a cell-phone but only people you will meet in the game will call you to ask you to do a mission or to ask you to do something else before the mission.

3: Weapons include the usual arsenal you'd aspect but the flamethrowers, remote mines, laxer trip mines and claymores are included. It is possible now to pick up random objects in a street/buidling to use as a weapon. There is also a museam where it is possible to steal old age swords, axes, etc.

4: it is possible to rupture a fuel line and if you shot at the trail of gasoline it will lead straight back to the car blowing it up.

5: mini games such as bowling, darts, etc have all gone. You can play basketball, weight train, arm wrestle, gamble and cage fight, enter triatholons, water races, cannoing, ab-saling, rock climbing, base jumping, ski diving. More to be confirmed.

6: Character customisation is back but only in terms of clothing, body weight, etc. The player you start off which, much like CJ, can't be altered by race, age, height, etc.

7: Rockstar said burglary missions may return but only as part of missions and not on neigbourhood houses.

8: No children NPC at all. Ever.

9: There is now an ability to grab people and use as sheilds or in "hostage" situations.

10: The cops are much, much, much more realistic. If you kill somebody when you know there are no cops around you will not run the risk of a one star as often as you would in GTA4. The cops will use smoke and tear gas, dogs, riot gear and rams to knock down the doors of buildings you are hiding in.

11: You can enter some buildings and lock doors, push objects in the way to barricade.

12: You become better at things as the game progresses. If you only ride motorbikes then you will increase your skills, same as individual weapons.

13: Certain weapons can be customisable and some even home-made.

14: One mission involves breaking out a very familiar GTA icon from a previous game...

15: Torrential rain fall and sunshine and even tremors will appear in the game.

cat

Himu

« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2011, 11:13:46 AM »
If this is true:

"For instance, we saw the main character ( an African/American, early 30's) travel by car from the center of Los Santos into the wildnerness and it took over 15 minutes"

:yuck

bigger != better

Especially if they use GTAIV car controls/physics.

"1: Cars can be upgraded/repaired and it has been considered to have a car have fuel forcing the player to fill her up. "

:rofl

Fuck this
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:17:04 AM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2011, 11:22:24 AM »
Dude I remember reading in a magazine it would take a day to walk from one end of the Zelda OOT world to the other.

Himu

« Reply #170 on: November 04, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »
I'm sure they meant like, in game.
IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2011, 11:32:24 AM »
I just realized one "easy win" GTA V will likely take from RDR: Free Roam with actual activities, and which acts as a lobby for initiating other instanced multiplayer.

Also, here's hoping they stick with tuned playlists for game types, rather than that bullshit of letting a single player in the lobby set all the knobs on their own.  :yuck

Himu

« Reply #172 on: November 04, 2011, 11:35:12 AM »
HOW ABOUT UNIVERSAL GARAGES, ROCKSTAR?

Oh, and add another thing GTA should steal from Saints Row: healing items. In the middle of mission and need health? It's TOTALLY fun having to run for 5 blocks to the nearest Burger Shot or hotdog vendor instead of just pressing B and whipping out a burger.

FUCK.
IYKYK

ZephyrFate

« Reply #173 on: November 04, 2011, 11:36:11 AM »

SA was too big.

smfh.

San Andreas' wilderness had a whole lot of nothing. It really was too big.

That said, I am very much looking forward to GTA5. ESPECIALLY with LA Noire's facial tech (assuming they implement it).

Himu

« Reply #174 on: November 04, 2011, 11:38:29 AM »
SA is full of boring filler.

For every Mt. Chilliad you had the most boring vistas ever with nothing happening and god forbid if you lose your car out there or you'll want to kill yourself.
IYKYK

maxy

• Sales Loser
« Reply #175 on: November 04, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »
ESPECIALLY with LA Noire's facial tech (assuming they implement it).

they won't

hopefully they implement everything that himu hates
cat

Himu

« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »
Maxy WOULD enjoy filling his car up with gas.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2011, 11:43:43 AM »
Himu's trolling, they said they scrapped it.

"1: Cars can be upgraded/repaired and it has been considered to have a car have fuel forcing the player to fill her up. "

From that rumored list you just said was awesome :wtf
IYKYK

Bebpo

« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2011, 12:14:03 PM »
Sounds like bullshit to me.  "I work for a magazine, I played the game, I'm gonna spill out all the info!"

Himu

« Reply #179 on: November 04, 2011, 12:15:46 PM »
gtaforums sometimes has valid leaks.
IYKYK