Author Topic: Sales Bore | Media Create And Other Sale Numbers |OT|  (Read 1202946 times)

archie4208

Re: Next-Gen Sales Thread |OT| We already sold all the sales. Sorry.
« Reply #7501 on: November 13, 2015, 07:49:00 AM »
http://steamspy.com/app/377860

Mushihimesama hit 12k units. 

We're (hopefully) gonna make it bois.

Tasty

« Reply #7502 on: November 13, 2015, 11:14:18 AM »
Yoshi outselling Uncharted :neogaf

archie4208

« Reply #7503 on: November 13, 2015, 11:16:13 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185328740&postcount=853

Degica seems happy.

We did it Reddit!

Yoshi outselling Uncharted :neogaf

Yoshi is pretty darn good.  :uguu

Although I hate when I'm at 19/20 stickers at the end of a stage.  :maf

Tasty

« Reply #7504 on: November 15, 2015, 10:38:00 PM »
Guess JP sales came out, and... :doge

archie4208

« Reply #7505 on: November 15, 2015, 10:49:15 PM »
No wonder DQH is coming to PC.

NIS needs to also taste that sweet Steam sale money.  :gaben

BrokenVerses

« Reply #7506 on: November 15, 2015, 10:54:27 PM »
Well the new Tomb Raider bombed.

I liked TR2013. Goddamn SquareEnix for their incompetence.

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #7507 on: November 15, 2015, 10:58:45 PM »
square Enix sent out approximately 10000 emails begging people to buy the collector's edition. when you can't even sell off 5000 copies of ce you know you've got a real bomb on your hands. of course, everyone should have expected this.
pcp

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #7508 on: November 15, 2015, 11:01:08 PM »
To be fair, it's only released on half its intended platforms. Most true gamers are probably waiting for the PS4 version next fall.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7509 on: November 15, 2015, 11:02:22 PM »
Not only did they launch on exactly ONE console [the less popular one, at that], but they also released it against friggin' Fallout 4.
dog

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #7510 on: November 15, 2015, 11:11:46 PM »
NIS needs to also taste that sweet Steam sale money.  :gaben

Been saying that for a while. Too bad they'll be dead before they listen. Disgaea PC. :violin

> 2015
> Console exclusive

What did Square-Enix expect? You can't make a multi-platform title into an exclusive and expect people to follow. You just can't. It'll make the sales back when the other versions release, but they better hope MS doesn't ask for their money back with the next outing.

benjipwns

« Reply #7511 on: November 15, 2015, 11:15:39 PM »
Not only did they launch on exactly ONE console [the less popular one, at that], but they also released it against friggin' Fallout 4.
And Black Ops III essentially.

Tasty

« Reply #7512 on: November 15, 2015, 11:21:55 PM »
Apologies, those tweets were NPD.

Disgaea 5: 26k
Dragon Quest Heroes: 31k
Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash: 35k

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7513 on: November 15, 2015, 11:29:30 PM »

I liked TR2013. Goddamn SquareEnix for their incompetence.

Xbone exclusive on the same day as Fallout 4. Good plan.
©@©™

suppadoopa

« Reply #7514 on: November 16, 2015, 12:12:19 AM »
Squeenix got their dinero at the end of the day so it isn't a total loss for them

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #7515 on: November 16, 2015, 02:43:51 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
Well DQH is a goofy spinoff and not a mainline DQ game really so this doesn't seem that lamentable tbh. Just means people picked Chibi over Musou, which is fine when you consider there's a new Musou like every other month and Chibi don't happen that often.
Hi

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #7516 on: November 16, 2015, 03:37:38 AM »
Shame Tomb Raider bombed, the first one was really good. But what were they expecting really.

Will buy definitive edition on PS4 next year with all the dlc.

Squeenix got their dinero at the end of the day so it isn't a total loss for them

I doubt it that's how they feel.

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #7517 on: November 16, 2015, 08:35:59 AM »

That Dragon Quest Heroes ad suddenly appearing on Steam makes so much sense now

Every 3rd party exclusive on console is going to have to come with a "Must also release on the PC at the same time" clause as long as gaming exists because holy shit exclusives are doing awful. Even with Halo 5's lack of performance compared to the others, it's still the top selling exclusive of the year and outsold Bloodborne and Splatoon's opening months twice over. And that's not a good thing.

thisismyusername

« Reply #7518 on: November 16, 2015, 11:24:51 AM »
Bloodbourne bombed?

In any case, it and Tomb Raider are more saying: "You can't make a former multiplatform series/IP into an exclusive IP/series." People simply will not jump over to another platform from the one they played the series on just to continue to play that series.

I have a feeling Street Fighter 5 may have weaker than average sales, but I'm sure I'll probably be proven wrong since 1) most of the hardcore has gone PS4 so that works in Sony's "exclusive" favor and 2) PC is day and date with the PS4 version so even then people can still get the next one if they have a capable PC.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #7519 on: November 16, 2015, 11:47:47 AM »
Street Fighter V will do fine/well on the PS4. I don't believe for a second though that it'll remain exclusive to PS4 for the entire generation. Arcade Edition was slated as the final version of SF4. Three years later, Ultra was released. Capcom feels reactionary when it comes to these things. Same deal with Resident Evil 4, and a lot of other games during that gen.

Plus, whose to say that denying a Xbone version will ever exist isn't part of the deal or contract Sony has with Capcom?
OH!

Mods Help

« Reply #7520 on: November 16, 2015, 12:09:59 PM »
LOL.

Stop being naive.

SFV xbone won't happen because SFV allows you to fight people across platforms.

This means:

1. Sony has a deal set up that allows you to fight people on the PC platform while also on the PS4 platform and vice versa so long as it's not on MS' console.

or

2. The more likely reason, MS doesn't want people to play people across platforms, period. There's a reason FFXIV, the hugely successful MMO, isn't on Xbone yet. I'll let you figure out as to why.

More than likely, SFV not coming for Xbox has nothing to do with Capcom. Being Capcom, I'm sure they'd love it on the system. If anyone is to prevent it coming to Xbox, it's MS.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:17:16 PM by Mods Help »

Mods Help

« Reply #7521 on: November 16, 2015, 12:14:28 PM »
Also, technically, DQH isn't a ps4 exclusive.

In Japan it's ps3/ps4. I've got a ps3 import version of it sitting right here.

Guess who dropped the PS3 version from western release. :doge

Guess who's a big DQ fan and Musou fan but doesn't have a ps4. :doge

Guess what system most DQ fans I know have and which one they don't? :doge

Guess which company is fucking stupid? :doge

mormapope

« Reply #7522 on: November 16, 2015, 12:36:02 PM »
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-will-never-get-a-version-of-street-fighter-5-/1100-6427987/

The amount of pussyfooting when it comes to a clear answer means its more than Microsoft not wanting cross platform play.

Plus, remember Hadouken Cabs? This was released in 2013, in November, during or before these consoles launched:

And then you have this:
https://twitter.com/Yoshi_OnoChin/status/356859689188868098

Am I naive for thinking Sony offered cash to Capcom for SFV's development in exchange for PS4's to be the main platform for SF4 at all major tournaments for its final dominant year(minus EVO due to the PS4 version not being fixed yet), and for Sony's name to pop up in almost every major tournament stream?

Seems like you haven't kept up at all. You called me out on not having Shenmue knowledge, looks like you haven't kept up with Street Fighter V at all.
 :letsfukk
OH!

Mods Help

« Reply #7523 on: November 16, 2015, 12:41:13 PM »
I'm aware of all of that and I have kept up with SFV. All you're speaking is conjecture. However, there's very reasonable data that suggests it's Microsoft. There's a precedent, after all.

Ono being a troll doesn't mean he's ALWAYS a troll, though. Him saying they're not working on SFV doesn't really mean that is a confirmation it's coming to Xbone. Come on, now. What kind of logic is that?

Also, you underestimate Microsoft's "my way or the highway" deals. This is MS we are talking about. You can make the assumption that Sony paid a deal. After all, they're publishing.

But doubting it's not coming to Xbone because of MS  when MS has a history of "our house, our rules" is pretty :neogaf

Also, I never discounted that Sony paid a deal and that's the reason. It is, after all, the first point I listed. Seems you're trying to school me on SFV without having read a word I said.  :doge

mormapope

« Reply #7524 on: November 16, 2015, 12:48:39 PM »
Also, thinking about it, cross platform play for something like Final Fantasy 14 is a lot more important than for something like an FPS, or fighting game. The population of an MMO is important as fuck, not many players want to explore and do quests in areas that are empty and only filled with NPCs and enemies. The amount of players in a self contained Xbone port would be low, making the game world suffer, so unless cross platform play was in, it wouldn't be financially smart for Square Enix to port it.

Microsoft saying no because of the cross platform shit is dumb. But a fighting game will not live or die based on cross platform play. All the versions of SFIV have players amongst themselves and they all have big enough communities to survive. Killer Instinct would do fine on PS4, Street Fighter V would be financially worth it for it to have its own contained playerbase.

EDIT: I read what you said, you said the more likely reason was because of cross platform play. To me that's a lot less likely because Capcom would have to do a port regardless, so tinkering with matchmaking or online play a bit would not be out of the question.
OH!

mormapope

« Reply #7525 on: November 16, 2015, 12:59:06 PM »
What makes more sense financially?

Situation A

Capcom originally wants to make SFV a multi console game. Microsoft doesn't want cross platform play. Capcom decides to not do a SFV port, and then somehow is able to get money from Sony, even though altering the game just a bit and porting to the Xbone would probably make just as much or more money.

Situation B

Capcom wants to make SFV, they decide that development is risky financially at this point in time. They ask Microsoft if they want Street Fighter V, they say no due to other investments. They ask Sony if they want Street Fighter V, they say yes and will help fund development in exchange for some sort of exclusivity, SFIV gets a PS4 port, which both companies will pay for, and Sony gets their brand in Capcom hosted tournaments.

And if the scenario was truly Situation A, I'd say Capcom is just as dumb as Microsoft for not making a simple compromise to make money.
OH!

archie4208

« Reply #7526 on: November 16, 2015, 01:02:50 PM »
Speak of the devil.

(Why Disgaea 1?  :yuck)

Mods Help

« Reply #7527 on: November 16, 2015, 01:05:35 PM »
In order for your argument to have merit, we need to establish high profile games that allow cross platform across PS and Xbox and PC ecosystems. Cross platform games between Xbone, PC, and PS4:

Farming Simulator
The Golf Club

Those are the main games that allow it.

The Division was originally supposed to allow cross platform. But the developers backtracked and it doesn't anymore.

You are highly underrating cross platform, I think.

Name a single cross platform high profile game that allows you to play on the big three between platforms: PC, PS, and Xbox besides obvious stuff like FFXIV (which funnily enough, came out when MS was willing to find Japanese exclusives for their 360 platform). Now that MS is the runner up in the race they have zero reason to give Sony any rope.

We are not at the point where cross platform between all of the big three is a thing yet.

But maybe it is Sony's deal after all. Who knows? We don't know. All we can do is guess, but you shouldn't underestimate MS' willingness to be petty as fuck. That's kind of their thing.

Also, PSN is designed to allow this. Xbox Live, not so much.

More than likely, given all evidence, it's probably both: Capcom wanted cross platform across all platforms for SFV. MS said no. Sony paid exclusivity then. The real question is whether or not it'll eventually come to Xbone. I really, really doubt it. This doesn't seem like a Tomb Raider situation.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:10:21 PM by Mods Help »

mormapope

« Reply #7528 on: November 16, 2015, 01:13:32 PM »
Microsoft is petty, but compromises are usually made if you're confident you'll get sales on a platform. Capcom made a lot of mistakes from 2011-2013, their confidence was probably shot.

Its all guessing in the end though, you're right.
OH!

Mods Help

« Reply #7529 on: November 16, 2015, 01:19:13 PM »
The reason I don't think it'll come to Xbone is because, hey, if it was a regular Sony exclusive, it'd be obvious that it's typical Capcom FUD and that it's coming to Xbone eventually.

But this isn't the case: cross platform changes ALL the variables. Since you can play SFV between PC and PS4 right now, if it came to XB1 there would be a natural assumption that it'd have support as well and it likely wouldn't because of all of the reasons above.

This gives Capcom two options:

1. Release it on Xbone even without cross platform support. I have friends buying a ps4 for SFV who previously were Xb1 exclusive. The cross platform is a huge deal too. I'm buying a PS4 for SFV myself. Let's say Capcom releases it on XB1 later without cross play. Who's going to buy it? Most people who want it will have already migrated because being a multiplatform game with a highly dedicated fanbase, it doesn't have the problem other exclusives do. Further, sales may be lower specifically because XB1 version doesn't allow cross play, and it'll be seen as the gimped version. I haven't even gotten into the fact that hardware like sticks and fight pads generally support PS hardware (PS3/PS4) and PC but not Xbox 1.

2. Not release an Xbone version period.

But I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again. It's what I think, though.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:23:47 PM by Mods Help »

mormapope

« Reply #7530 on: November 16, 2015, 01:22:41 PM »
We'll both be wrong when Street Fighter Alpha 4 gets released as a Xbone exclusive.
:phil
OH!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7531 on: November 16, 2015, 01:24:50 PM »
Speak of the devil.

(Why Disgaea 1?  :yuck)

They'll probably release them all eventually.
dog

Mods Help

« Reply #7532 on: November 16, 2015, 01:26:38 PM »
We'll both be wrong when Street Fighter Alpha 4 gets released as a Xbone exclusive.

:noah

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 01:35:11 PM by Mods Help »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7533 on: November 16, 2015, 02:14:26 PM »

Or maybe the game just wasn't going to sell? Not bringing the PS3 version wasn't dumb. Cross platform games haven't been selling at all on the Last gen systems and most retailers only cary the Next gem version.

So what would be the point of bringing the PS3 version? Have it sell even less? That's stupid.

This is almost as bad as "well I get it digital so plenty of people must".

I mean I'm pretty sure the PS4 version of Zesteria sold moe then he PS3 version.

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #7534 on: November 16, 2015, 02:50:44 PM »
Bloodbourne bombed?

In any case, it and Tomb Raider are more saying: "You can't make a former multiplatform series/IP into an exclusive IP/series." People simply will not jump over to another platform from the one they played the series on just to continue to play that series.

I have a feeling Street Fighter 5 may have weaker than average sales, but I'm sure I'll probably be proven wrong since 1) most of the hardcore has gone PS4 so that works in Sony's "exclusive" favor and 2) PC is day and date with the PS4 version so even then people can still get the next one if they have a capable PC.

Bloodborne sold over time and hit 2 million so it wasn't a total bomb but it took months to reach the 2 million mark in September and Sony ran a lot of PR spin about "Being pleased with its results" around NPD time because it didn't really do a lot. Even Evolve had a better debut month. For a big AAA "system seller" it had really lethargic sales and a bad attach rate by the metric that people seem to be measuring a system seller exclusive. It didn't bomb but it wasn't exactly the roaring success PR makes it out to be. 

Also whodat pls. MS has already said they were offered SF V and turned it down to back their own horse. Capcom took the money hat from Sony and Sony PR waved some bullshit about "We really wanted cross play to not divide the community and mean ol' MS said no" to try avoid the same Tomb Raider shitpile, even though MS announced Cross Play between PC/Xbone was coming with Windows 10 only two weeks later after SF V announced (Man Sony has either good PR or fan-people who literally can't think for themselves and know when they are getting played by PR). Neither MS or Sony has any incentive to offer cross play between consoles and especially since PSN is currently a trainwreck you pay to participate in. Like hell Sony would say "You can play on our creaky ol' Network or our competitors shiny stable network". Till there's an actual monetary incentive to allow cross platform across everything. No console company is going to allow it unless it's in their ecosystem. SF V was a completely money driven decision and not "For the good of the community". It's just being spun about the "Community" by the PR people. And people believe it every time   

Mods Help

« Reply #7535 on: November 16, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »

Or maybe the game just wasn't going to sell? Not bringing the PS3 version wasn't dumb. Cross platform games haven't been selling at all on the Last gen systems and most retailers only cary the Next gem version.

So what would be the point of bringing the PS3 version? Have it sell even less? That's stupid.

This is almost as bad as "well I get it digital so plenty of people must".

I mean I'm pretty sure the PS4 version of Zesteria sold moe then he PS3 version.

Don't make the assumption that I thought the game would sell. It'd bomb either way. It's Dragon Quest, a niche jrpg in the west, tied with Musou, a niche beat em up series in the west. Musou games do well purely due to what property they're attached to in the west. Zelda Musou does pretty solid in the west because it's fucking Zelda. Fist of the North Star did pretty bad because Fist doesn't have a terribly dedicated audience in the west despite the memes and its cult status. Gundam Musou did pretty alright, because Gundam/mecha fans in America are fairly dedicated to the property. Samurai Warriors does okay but no one really knows who those people outside of Japanese history nerds. People mostly buy it because SAMURAI'S wielding fucking lightsabers. VWOOM VWOOM VWOOM. Dynasty Warriors does good because it's the flagship even if western knowledge of the Four Great Masterpieces is zero.

So yeah, it was always going to bomb.

But putting it only on PS4 is doing itself no favors. A downloadable version should have been available for PS3. Might be a risk, but I'm sure they would have sold more.

Now Final Fantasy Musou. If (when) it happens, assuming the western collaboration with Omega Force is a dud, I fully expect that to be the best selling recent Warriors game in the west ever.

I think a Steam release of DQH would really only slightly help, but not by much because there aren't any DQ games on Steam and the audience doesn't know what the fuck it is.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #7536 on: November 16, 2015, 03:12:46 PM »
Seeing as how digital sales of games on consoles apprantly account for maybe 20-30% I doubt that would have sold better than the PS4 version. So no there's no point to bringing out a PS3 version of any Japanese game now. The last gem versions of games increasingly sell less and less, even in Japan. The numbers show that.

And nothing was gained by being on PS4? Well an actual market push for one. I'm not sure what Squares objective or expectations were but being on PS4 or any current platform allowed some actual attention/relevance. If it was just a PS3 game say it would be another low profile release. A PS4 release allowed for some attention and probably greater distribution. It's a shame it didn't amount to much but I also very much doubt also having the PS3 release would have done much. I don't know the numbers for say Tales of Zesteria which is the closest comparison but I'm sure the PS4 version easily outsold it and it's also the only version you can find in your local target or Walmart.

Seeing as how they clearly didn't cheapen out on the actual localization I'm not sure it would also be worth spending money localizing both versions when one will probably sell far lower.

Mods Help

« Reply #7537 on: November 16, 2015, 03:13:43 PM »
I don't think there's nothing gained by being on ps4, but not everyone has a ps4 yet and is a Japanese game fan. That's all I'm saying.

I wonder how much Tales of Zestiria sold on PS3.

Show me some recent ps3 numbers of notable games, please?

Tasty

« Reply #7538 on: November 16, 2015, 03:42:26 PM »
Too much words, not enough :doge

Trent Dole

« Reply #7539 on: November 16, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »
                          /

:teehee

Not doing a Dl version on PS3 does feel kind of weird/pointless to me. Trying to nudge the Musou heads in the west over to the 4 maybe and not taking that huge a hit sales wise cause those games ain't that big over here to begin with? Who knows.
Hi

Rise

« Reply #7540 on: November 16, 2015, 04:46:35 PM »
Show me some recent ps3 numbers of notable games, please?
I think the most recent thing that there's numbers for is MGSV. PS3 version was like 5% of total sales. Cross gen is dead outside of Japan, there's a reason they didn't localize the PS3 version. They dropped the PS3 version of that Gust game too for localization.

benjipwns

« Reply #7541 on: November 16, 2015, 05:32:12 PM »
World Tour mode plz

GBA version of Alpha 3's greatest flaw. :'(

thisismyusername

« Reply #7542 on: November 16, 2015, 11:19:57 PM »
World Tour mode plz

Emulate the PSP version on PPSSPP. :phil

Bloodbourne bombed?

Bloodborne sold over time and hit 2 million so it wasn't a total bomb but it took months to reach the 2 million mark in September and Sony ran a lot of PR spin about "Being pleased with its results" around NPD time because it didn't really do a lot. Even Evolve had a better debut month. For a big AAA "system seller" it had really lethargic sales and a bad attach rate by the metric that people seem to be measuring a system seller exclusive. It didn't bomb but it wasn't exactly the roaring success PR makes it out to be. 

Also whodat pls. MS has already said they were offered SF V and turned it down to back their own horse. Capcom took the money hat from Sony and Sony PR waved some bullshit about "We really wanted cross play to not divide the community and mean ol' MS said no" to try avoid the same Tomb Raider shitpile, even though MS announced Cross Play between PC/Xbone was coming with Windows 10 only two weeks later after SF V announced (Man Sony has either good PR or fan-people who literally can't think for themselves and know when they are getting played by PR). Neither MS or Sony has any incentive to offer cross play between consoles and especially since PSN is currently a trainwreck you pay to participate in. Like hell Sony would say "You can play on our creaky ol' Network or our competitors shiny stable network". Till there's an actual monetary incentive to allow cross platform across everything. No console company is going to allow it unless it's in their ecosystem. SF V was a completely money driven decision and not "For the good of the community". It's just being spun about the "Community" by the PR people. And people believe it every time   

I dunno. MS's policies are shaky as fuck. "Day one on X-box and not on Playstation" for indies, for instance. It's just as bad as Sony's "no remakes unless they add something new" policy during the PSX era.

FF14 didn't happen because MS doesn't like "opening" their network up for other platforms to merge with. Simple as that. Double so when FF11 probably didn't set the world on fire since everyone playing that was either 1) on PS2 (RIP support for that next year) and 2) on PC. So their attempt to courting Japanese developers on 360 failed and they can't give a fuck since the 11 subs didn't come to the 360 from PS2.

Also you're forgetting that Portal 2 did cross-play and Rocket League does it as well. Sony allows people to open their network up while MS doesn't. MS is only doing it so Killer Instinct will actually have an "active playerbase" if PC users don't take to it (probably going to be MS store exclusive on Windows. :yuck ) so stragglers that ARE on PC will have a playerbase.

But other titles? I extremely doubt they'll allow cross-play, but who knows.

Tasty

« Reply #7543 on: November 17, 2015, 12:21:52 AM »
                          /

This is my favorite thing ever. :lol

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #7544 on: November 18, 2015, 05:11:44 PM »
World Tour mode plz

Emulate the PSP version on PPSSPP. :phil

Bloodbourne bombed?

I dunno. MS's policies are shaky as fuck. "Day one on X-box and not on Playstation" for indies, for instance. It's just as bad as Sony's "no remakes unless they add something new" policy during the PSX era.

FF14 didn't happen because MS doesn't like "opening" their network up for other platforms to merge with. Simple as that. Double so when FF11 probably didn't set the world on fire since everyone playing that was either 1) on PS2 (RIP support for that next year) and 2) on PC. So their attempt to courting Japanese developers on 360 failed and they can't give a fuck since the 11 subs didn't come to the 360 from PS2.

Also you're forgetting that Portal 2 did cross-play and Rocket League does it as well. Sony allows people to open their network up while MS doesn't. MS is only doing it so Killer Instinct will actually have an "active playerbase" if PC users don't take to it (probably going to be MS store exclusive on Windows. :yuck ) so stragglers that ARE on PC will have a playerbase.

But other titles? I extremely doubt they'll allow cross-play, but who knows.

The indie "Parity stuff" ended up being the exact same "If you ship late then you add something" clause as retail and indies being indies were perpetually offended they were asked to add an exclusive feature or something small. It was comical how much Chubbigans tried to make it a thing, then it turned out "Indie devs don't want to play by the same rules as usual" (Especially as devs who actually played ball found out getting a pass was as small as just having a new enemy type or extra color palates for a week or two before updating the PS4 version). Of course, not a lot of people were interested because they needed to shitpost it to death how "Horrible" it was. 

Indie devs :gurl 

As for cross play. Sony's "altruism" is just another marketing gimmick. They never really let cross play go on too much before and most of the time it's less "Oh, we want to keep communities together because we're so good to gamers" and more "We put cross play on and MS won't touch it so it's a de-facto console exclusive when it's not in their ecosystem" because why would either company want to promote the other companies online service with cross play? Almost everything this gen coming from the Sony camp, PR based on reading the forums and dressing it up exactly how the customers want to hear it with the language that Neogaf and other fanboys can easily parrot like that "Community" line. It's almost admirable if it wasn't so perpetually irritating and shoved in your face.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7545 on: November 18, 2015, 05:14:52 PM »
                          /

A feverish guy flipping the bird with a mouth full of spider eggs is your favorite thing?
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7546 on: November 18, 2015, 05:18:33 PM »
Bethesda’s Fallout 4 sold 12 million copies and generated over $750 million in its first 24 hours at retail on Nov. 10.

:bow
dog

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #7547 on: November 18, 2015, 05:19:53 PM »
Those are shipped numbers. :wag
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7548 on: November 18, 2015, 05:20:09 PM »
Black Isle lol

Obsidian lol

Tasty

« Reply #7549 on: November 18, 2015, 10:17:26 PM »
                          /

A feverish guy flipping the bird with a mouth full of spider eggs is your favorite thing?

:doge Educate urself

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #7550 on: November 20, 2015, 09:56:59 AM »
Massive numbers for fallout daaamn

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #7551 on: November 25, 2015, 04:31:25 AM »
PS4 hit 30.2 million sold through before Xmas and Black Friday

Trent Dole

« Reply #7552 on: November 25, 2015, 04:50:28 PM »
Hi

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #7553 on: November 26, 2015, 01:05:17 AM »
Check a 200 page sticky thread about a topic and then post a gif that "you don't care" breh

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #7554 on: November 26, 2015, 01:07:20 AM »
shove it up your ass sideways kosma. quit this corny bullshit where you act like you're not trolling.
pcp

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #7555 on: November 26, 2015, 01:13:39 AM »
How is this trolling? Oh wait i just posted the latest sales in the sales topic

Do you work for ms or something that you are so salty?

Sorry you cant handle news, maybe make a new thread about sales where no sony sales are allowed

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #7556 on: November 26, 2015, 01:58:21 AM »
Za naszą i waszą wolność. :delicious

Tasty

« Reply #7557 on: November 26, 2015, 03:29:58 AM »
NERDFITE!!!

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #7558 on: November 26, 2015, 07:05:53 AM »
hands-down the worst thing about owning a ps4 is knowing kosma is our there somewhere enjoying it too
pcp

Mods Help

« Reply #7559 on: November 26, 2015, 09:30:30 AM »
I bought my FGC/JRPG machine for 300 dollars via Amazon Black Friday sale. The power of waiting. :doge If only it came with Ultra SFIV and not fucking Uncharted. I could not care any less about replaying those games at this point though I love 2 and could speed run it like a total special fellow back when it came out. <3 never played 3 tho.

Before I tell myself I regret this, I now have all the tools for SFV, which is the main reason I'm buying it. Got me a ps4 on the way, and already got myself a fightpad.

I now also have a means to play this WITCHER game people keep talking about but lol there's no chance I'll have time to play it because I'm dedicated to getting awesome at SF at this point which requires dedication. :(