Author Topic: The REAL Football Thread - EPL returns August 18  (Read 41554 times)

Himu

The REAL Football Thread - EPL returns August 18
« on: April 20, 2012, 12:19:33 AM »

Highlight reel of goal of the week for week 6.

Where can you watch Major League Soccer? NBC Sports Network on occasions. There's also MLS Direct Kick if you subscribe.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/45887831/ns/sports-soccer/
http://www.mlssoccer.com/schedule

MLS is in its infancy. Still, there's been a lot of support to try and make it something big.

In current MLS news, yahoo reports the MLS on NBC ratings doing "good".

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mls-nbc-sports-doing-good-not-historic-tv-173000489.html

Don Garber, the MLS commisoner wants MLS to implement goal line tech.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/dcunited/mls-commissioner-don-garber-says-his-league-would-use-goal-line-technology-if-ifab-approves/2012/04/19/gIQABuSCUT_story.html

ESPN blog: MLS power rangers!

http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/soccer/post/_/id/15916/mls-power-rankings-whos-really-no-1

1. SPORTING KANSAS CITY (6-0-0, 18 points), Last Week: 1
Week 6: Aurelien Collin heads home a CK -- Graham Zusi's league-best sixth assist -- K.C. limits Real Salt Lake to no shots on goal until second-half stoppage, and the big showdown at Livestrong goes to the hosts, 1-0.
Latest: Hamstring strain sidelines holding midfielder Julio Cesar for game in Vancouver. Hope is he can play in Portland on the weekend.
All-time goals leader (MLS regular season): Former Chivas USA head coach Preki, a two-time MLS MVP and scoring champion, fired home 71.
Next: Wednesday at Vancouver, 7 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick); Saturday at Portland, 7:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick).

2. REAL SALT LAKE (5-2-0, 15 points), LW: 2
Week 6: Shutout streak reaches 267 minutes before failed mark on a corner kick gives K.C. a 1-0 lead.
Latest: Two defensive errors between Utahns and a perfect record. Up next: streaking San Jose and an away game against Dallas, where RSL has never won.
All-time goals leader: Fabian Espindola's trio this season gives him a share of the top spot, with Robbie Findley, with 29.
Next: Saturday at San Jose, 7:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick); Wednesday, April 25, at FC Dallas, 5:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick).

3. SAN JOSE EARTHQUAKES (4-1-1, 13 points), LW: 4
Week 6: Lawndale's Rafael Baca scores his first MLS goal, Chris Wondolowski nets his seventh this season as Quakes twice rally for 2-2 draw at New York. Should-be PK would have provided all three points.
Latest: San Jose impresses in New Jersey. “I don’t think a lot of teams are going to come here and play like they did in the second half,” Red Bulls star Thierry Henry says. “We didn’t touch the ball, simple as that.” http://www.bigapplesoccer.com/teams/redbulls2.php?article_id=30150
All-time goals leader: Ronald Cerritos' 61 is just 17 ahead of Chris Wondolowski's rising total.
Next: Saturday vs. Real Salt Lake, 7:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick).

4. NEW YORK RED BULLS (3-2-1, 10 points), LW: 3
Week 6: Kenny Cooper scores his seventh, but Red Bulls can't hold off superior San Jose in 2-2 draw.
Latest: Thuggish Rafa Marquez tackles Shea Salinas on a corner kick, kicks him in the face, leaves him with a clavicle broken into four pieces. “It was just kind of a weird thing to do,” says Salinas, who has forgiven the Mexican DP “I don’t know Marquez personally. I don’t know what’s in his heart or what goes on in his head. The play itself was not very nice.” http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2012/04/17/earthquakes-salinas-i-forgive-marquez-what-happened No punishment yet from MLS, but a sizable ban looms, bad news for a backline missing Teemu Tainio and Wilman Conde for another month through injury.
All-time goals leader: Chivas USA's Juan Pablo Angel scored 58 in four seasons.
Next: Sunday at D.C. United, 3 p.m. (ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes).

5. SEATTLE SOUNDERS (3-1-1, 10 points), LW: 5
Week 6: Zach Scott's header ends Sounders' 205-minute drought, delivers 1-0 win over Colorado.
Latest: Steve Zakuani says he'll return to MLS action in Monday's Reserve League game at Chivas USA. “I want him back on the field more than anybody,” says Colorado's Brian Mullan, who broke so gruesomely broke the winger's leg and was booed relentlessly by 38,000-plus in his Seattle return. “He's a great player. For that to happen to him on my watch was something that I will never live down.”
All-time goals leader: Fredy Montero has 34 and counting.
Next: Saturday, April 28, at Chicago, 5:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick).

6. HOUSTON DYNAMO (2-1-1, 7 points), LW: 6
Week 6: Will Bruin provides the lead in lightning-shortened 1-1 draw at Chicago.
Latest: Brad Davis figures to miss another two to three weeks with strain in his left calf.
All-time goals leader: Brian Ching has 51 since the Earthquakes moved to Texas in 2006.
Next: Saturday at Columbus, 4:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick)

7. FC DALLAS (3-2-1, 10 points), LW: 8
Week 6: Blas Perez making MVP noise: scores, assists Brek Shea in 2-1 comeback win over Montreal.
Latest: New U.S. national team home jerseys looks like they came right off the Hoops' backs. http://www.ussoccerstore.com/us00m113112ab.html
All-time goals leader: Real Salt Lake head coach Jason Kreis netted 91.
Next: Saturday at Vancouver, 7 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick); Wednesday, April 25, vs. Real Salt Lake, 5:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick).

8. COLORADO RAPIDS (3-3-0, 9 points), LW: 7
Week 6: Rapids shut out in successive weeks, falls at Seattle, 1-0.
Latest: Conor Casey targets weekend game vs. Galaxy for his return from from last year's Achilles' tear. Strep throat might push him back a week.
All-time goals leader: Casey figures to add to his 48 once he's back on the field.
Next: Saturday vs. Galaxy, 6 p.m. (KDOC/Channel 56 and KWHY/Channel 22).

9. D.C. UNITED (2-2-2, 8 points), LW: 9
Week 6: Yorba Linda's Chris Pontius comes off the bench to score late goal as D.C. rallies for 2-1 win at New England.
Latest: Tribute planned for “legendary” fan.
All-time goals leader: Jaime Moreno scored 131 of his 133 while with D.C.
Next: Wednesday vs. Montreal, 4:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick); Sunday vs. New York, 3 p.m. (ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes).

10. CHIVAS USA (3-3-0, 9 points), LW: 10

Week 6: Oswaldo Minda's header sends Goats past Toronto FC, 1-0, their third win in as many road games.
Latest: David Junior Lopes' Galaxy debut demonstrates how deep the Goats are at the back.
All-time goals leader: Ante Razov, also the leader in Chicago, set the standard with 30.
Next: Saturday vs. Philadelphia at Home Depot Center (Carson), 7:30 p.m. (Prime Ticket and KWHY/Channel 22).

11. GALAXY (2-3-0, 6 points), LW: 11
Week 6: Landon Donovan scores, assists David Beckham beauty in 3-1 win over Portland.
Latest: Juninho's goal might have been better than Beckham's goal-of-the-week nominee, and his performance, following a tough start to the season, was the biggest plus in a win full of pluses.
All-time goals leader: Donovan's strike vs. Portland was his 84th with L.A.
Next: Saturday at Colorado, 6 p.m. (KDOC/Channel 56 and KWHY/Channel 22).

12. VANCOUVER WHITECAPS (2-1-2, 8 points), LW: 12
Week 6: Idle.
Latest: Omar Salgado, the top pick in the 2011 MLS SuperDraft, is being converted from striker to left winger. “If Omar learns more about the position and his fitness keeps getting better, then he could be really good in that position, because he's quite active ...,” Martin Rennie says. “His attributes seem to be more suited to taking people on and running. At least it gives him a chance to be a bit more free.”
All-time goals leader: Camilo's 13 includes one this year.
Next: Wednesday vs. Sporting Kansas City, 7 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick); Saturday vs. FC Dallas, 7 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick).

13. CHICAGO FIRE (1-1-2, 5 points), LW: 14
Week 6: Logan Pause's equalizer stands in 1-1 draw after lightning storms halt encounter with Houston in the 66th minute.
Latest: Chris Rolfe back with Fire after three years in Denmark.
All-time goals leader: Ante Razov netted 76 in seven seasons.
Next: Saturday at Toronto FC, 12:30 p.m. (NBC Sports Network).

14. NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION (2-4-0, 6 points), LW: 13
Week 6: Jose Moreno's first MLS goal is terrific, but D.C. United rallies for 2-1 victory at Foxboro.
Latest: Lee Nguyen, battling a 100 degree-plus fever, contributes an assist and goal-line save in Revs' loss.
All-time goals leader: Taylor Twellman scored 101 in 174 games.
Next: Saturday, April 28, at New York, 12:30 p.m. (NBC Sports Network).

15. PORTLAND TIMBERS (1-4-1, 4 points), LW: 15
Week 6: Kris Boyd scores again, but Timbers can't hold off Galaxy in 3-1 defeat.
Latest: Portland has conceded leads in three successive losses, surrendering five goals -- including all three winners -- after the 80th minute.
All-time goals leader: Kenny Cooper netted eight in the first MLS season.
Next: Saturday vs. Sporting Kansas City, 7:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick).

16. PHILADELPHIA UNION (1-3-1, 4 points), LW: 18

Week 6: Gabriel Gomez converts an iffy penalty kick for Union's first win, a 1-0 decision over Columbus.
Latest: German forward Kai Herding arrives on loan (through June 30, with option to stay longer) from 1899 Hoffenheim.
All-time goals leader: Sebastien Le Toux scored 25 the first two seasons, then was sent to Vancouver.
Next: Saturday vs. Chivas USA at Home Depot Center (Carson), 7:30 p.m. (Prime Ticket and KWHY/Channel 22).

17. COLUMBUS CREW (2-3-0, 6 points), LW: 16
Week 6: Eric Gehrig hand ball was harsh, cost Crew in 1-0 loss at Philadelphia.
Latest: Emilio Renteria should be an MLS superstar, but his hat trick arrived in an MLS Reserve League clash.
All-time goals leader: MLS goals leader Jeff Cunningham netted 64 with the Crew, two more than Brian McBride.
Next: Saturday vs. Houston, 4:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick)

18. MONTREAL IMPACT (1-4-1, 4 points), LW: 17
Week 6: Bernardo Corradi supplies the lead on a PK, but FC Dallas scores late for 2-1 victory.
Latest: Corradi's goal comes as tribute to former Udinese teammate Piermario Morosini, who collapsed and died earlier Saturday while playing for Livorno. He celebrated by running to coach Jesse Marsch to tell him “thank you. Thank you for allowing me to score a goal for my friend.”
All-time goals leader: Six guys have one goal in MLS play. Mauro Bielo netted 72 in 344 second-tier games over 16 seasons.
Next: Wednesday at D.C. United, 4:30 p.m. (MLS Direct Kick).

19. TORONTO FC (0-5-0, 0 points), LW: 19
Week 6: Heavy winds give TFC the advantage after halftime, but it's not enough in 1-0 loss to visiting Chivas USA.
Latest: Goalkeeper job appears to be Milos Kocic's, no matter Stefan Frei's condition. Reds were looking to trade Frei before broken leg put him out for six months.
All-time goals leader: Dwayne De Rosario scored 27.
Next: Saturday vs. Chicago, 12:30 p.m. (NBC Sports Network).
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 10:22:19 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Himu

Re: The Major League Soccer Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 12:25:25 AM »
Kansas City has 6 wins and is completely beasting.

Look at those saves.

:bow
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:28:48 AM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 12:54:34 AM »
I'll promise to watch MLS matches if you watch EPL with me

Himu

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 01:16:39 AM »
Deal.
IYKYK

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2012, 01:41:42 AM »
sorry, champions league is in the semifinals who gives a fuck about mls
AMC

Himu

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 01:58:21 AM »
champions league coverage is pretty poor in america from where i'm standing. :(
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 02:11:02 AM »
Fox is going to be using ALL Fox network channels to air all 9 matches of the final day of the England Barclays Premier League.

Pics of Morosini's coffin. Morosini, an Italian footballer, died this past week during a match where he suffered a heart attack and collapsed on the field.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:12:59 AM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: The Soccer/Football/Futbol Thread
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 02:18:36 AM »
The champions league is going well this year. Disappointed for my team (Arsenal) but eh wtf can I do.

Stringer is the MLS season starting or ending now?

Himu

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2012, 02:25:26 AM »
It's on week 6-7. Season ends in like September or October.
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2012, 02:29:18 AM »
Champions league semis have been like early xmas so far, would be a nice final without real and barca.

Himu

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2012, 01:31:41 PM »
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:33:47 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 01:45:31 PM »
It's on week 6-7. Season ends in like September or October.

Regular season ends in October. Championship game is in November. You should probably know more about the league if you're gonna start a thread about it.

Sounders season ticket holder.  8)
野球

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 01:49:51 PM »
Champions league semis have been like early xmas so far, would be a nice final without real and barca.

chelsea-barca game was nutso
AMC

Himu

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2012, 01:50:51 PM »
The cup is in December. You should probably know this if you are a Sounders season tickets holder. 8)

And I did say it ended it in October.
IYKYK

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2012, 01:52:54 PM »
The cup is in December. You should probably know this if you are a Sounders season tickets holder. 8)

And I did say it ended it in October.

December this year? I went to the Cup game when it was in Seattle and it was the week before Thanksgiving. It's always been in November in the past.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:55:33 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Himu

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 01:58:59 PM »
Yeah, December 1. This year it's not neutral.

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2011/11/20/big-changes-mls-cup-playoffs-format-2012

In any case, I made the thread originally about MLS because to be honest, international football does not get much play here in the states, I can't find good footage of complete games, only highlights of EPL/Champions League/La Liga and I have no fucking clue how Cajole watches the games without streaming.

I like that MLS is more local. For example, tomorrow, NBC channel 2 - Houston's local NBC station -  is airing the first locally televised Dynamo game with pre AND post game coverage. I'm really excited.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:01:07 PM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2012, 02:03:24 PM »
The CL semis was on FX? FFFFUUUUU
IYKYK

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 02:04:09 PM »
You must not get Fox Soccer channel, they shows tons of Euro games. CBC, Telemundo and Univision are also great channels for international matches.

The fanbase here in Seattle is great, they've aired every single Sounders game on TV and radio since the club was founded. The local NBC affiliate here even has a weekly wrapup show with Sigi on Sunday nights during the season.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 02:07:44 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2012, 02:09:27 PM »
lol @ all the plastics in here. MLS?  :lol :lol

here u go americans. this lists what channel every barclay premiere league game is on in america (including CL ,EL etc games)

http://www.epltalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

WOAHHH MANCINI WOAHHHH
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »
ps if you like football it's in your bst interest to do these things:

1. download sopcast
2. http://www.wiziwig.tv/

or if u want to be legit taco
1. sign up for unblock us  http://unblock-us.com/
2. find a british person to go halfs with on a Sky Go membership
3. or if you want premiere league highlights just watch Match of the Day on BBC and BBC 2 on the BBC Iplayer (it's free). Match of the Day 1 is live stream only.
USA

Fifstar

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 02:13:41 PM »
Very good CL finals so far, no lucky team up there (okay, maybe Chelsea, but they played great against Barcelona).

I think Fox Sports shows a lot of CL games, at least online? We actually monitor the Champions League online transmissions at my job, I think Fox Sports had lots of games. I maybe thinking of Fox Sports Mexico tho.
Gulp

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 02:15:54 PM »
oh also if you sign up for unblock us you'll have access to ITV Live so you can watch FA Cup games and Champions League games on there also.

I think paying $50 a year to unblock us for Match of the Day + ITV and then streaming anything you can't see in HD is better than paying fox sports money for their channels / online service.

USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 02:16:19 PM »
oh and the sky go app on xbox 360 will work with US account, you just need to download it first from a british account
USA

Himu

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 02:17:39 PM »
My satellite (directtv) has the usual ppv channels: a bunch of MLS games mainly. Rugby too. It's the only way I can watch soccer unless ESPN/ESPN2 airs games, and when they do I always watch.
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 02:20:34 PM »
are you signed up for espn3? they always have football matches on, either bundesliga or w/e
USA

Himu

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 02:24:30 PM »
Nope. I've got ESPN, ESPN2, and ESPNU with a mish mash of stuff like NFL network, NBA, Tennis, MLB, Golf.
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 02:26:16 PM »
espn3.com

if u get espn u can sign up for free
USA

Himu

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 02:35:13 PM »
"Unfortunately, CenturyLink does not offer you access to ESPN3.com"

I knew CenturyLink sucked but...

Even Direct TV isn't on there.

Why can't I watch international football?! Looks like it's time to subscribe to FSC.
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 02:38:38 PM »
just stream it himuro. or find someone to go in with for sky
USA

Himu

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 02:44:31 PM »
just stream it himuro. or find someone to go in with for sky

Where can I stream it? Justin.tv?
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 02:45:51 PM »
http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?part=sports&discipline=football

download sopcast and boom there u go, free HD streams
USA

Himu

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 02:46:47 PM »
Thanks!
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 02:50:57 PM »
http://www.epltalk.com/premier-league-tv-schedule/

also make sure u bookmark that its constantly updated and is invaluable imho
USA

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 03:09:48 PM »
"Unfortunately, CenturyLink does not offer you access to ESPN3.com"

I knew CenturyLink sucked but...

Even Direct TV isn't on there.

Why can't I watch international football?! Looks like it's time to subscribe to FSC.

FSC isn't part of a regular package? That sucks. It's standard with digital cable through Comcast.
野球

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 03:35:52 PM »
no taht title belogns to american football
USA

Himu

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 03:41:28 PM »
I'll look into asking Direct TV wtf is with the lack of ESPN3 and FSC
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2012, 03:47:10 PM »
Worst sport ever
no taht title belogns to american football
I'm ... agreeing with Thomas

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2012, 09:13:53 PM »

you can buy the team usa 2012-2013 kit now :bow

http://www.ussoccerstore.com/us00m113112ab.html
USA

Himu

« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2012, 09:26:30 PM »
TEAM USA

:bow
IYKYK

Fifstar

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2012, 09:55:00 AM »
If you need a reason to get into football, today is the game to get exited for. Real Madrid vs Fc Barcelona. Probaly the best two teams play against each other, arch rivals, both teams in excellent condition and in the deceive phase of the spanish Primera Divison. Outside of the World Cup, this is the must see match.
Gulp

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 12:27:32 PM »
:piss la liga

:bow Newcastle
USA

Fifstar

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2012, 03:31:33 PM »
Barca just scored the equalizer. 20 minutes to go. It's onnnnn.
Gulp

Fifstar

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2012, 03:33:02 PM »
And 2:1 from fucking Ronaldo  :maf
Gulp

Himu

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2012, 03:44:17 PM »
Watching Chicago Fire and Toronto FC game.

If you need a reason to get into football, today is the game to get exited for. Real Madrid vs Fc Barcelona. Probaly the best two teams play against each other, arch rivals, both teams in excellent condition and in the deceive phase of the spanish Primera Divison. Outside of the World Cup, this is the must see match.

Can't watch without ESPN3. GG ESPN.

IYKYK

Fifstar

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2012, 03:52:51 PM »
There are/were lots of working streams on the page Householmes posted, as are for pretty much any european league match.
Gulp

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2012, 04:04:38 PM »
la liga is a joke :lol "the best team in teh world" dominated by a shitty english club and jose mourinhos check book :lol
USA

Himu

« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2012, 04:53:15 PM »
Toronto FC midfielder Lambe scored TWO goals in just 4 minutes. TFC have not won a game all season, had made only two goals and gave up 10 prior to this game. So far the game is tied, and the TFC keeper is making me laugh to the point of suffering, he's so bad. No wonder the team doesn't have confidence with a keeper like that.

That said, Fire seems to be on their game compared to last week against Houston but their current keeper this game needs work on his saves.

TFC scored a fucking AWESOME goal at 40 minute mark.
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2012, 05:23:36 PM »
montreal :bow
USA

Himu

« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2012, 05:46:03 PM »
ahahahahaha Milos Kocic
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2012, 09:51:57 PM »
Dynamo and Crew game was great, though it ended in an unfortunate draw. I think Houston could have won it, if not for that seriously unlucky goal from the Crew. We're having a lot of trouble with unlucky goals from SHIT TEAMS this year.

Sporting KC game tonight, and I'm going to stream it. Wonder if they'll continue their streak.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2012, 09:55:05 PM »
RMA v FCB El Clasico highlights

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 12:57:56 AM by Stringer Bell »
IYKYK

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2012, 12:46:50 AM »
spanish football channel
USA

Himu

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2012, 12:54:29 AM »
MLS Saturday round up!

More later.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2012, 01:04:09 AM »
Tonights MLS games were NUTSO.

SKC :rofl :rofl :rofl
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2012, 03:59:55 AM »
Barca is done for in Spain.

Tottenham is on a huge downwards spiral, what happened?

Arsenal should have won against Chelsea, but RvP isnt in form.

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #56 on: April 22, 2012, 09:37:41 AM »
what a perfect day. everton draw now the title is back in our hands as long as we win every gmae

stupid fuckign rags :lol
USA

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »
WOAHHHH MANCINI WOAHHHHH MANCINI
HE CAME FROM ITALY
TO MANAGE MAN CITY
WOAHHH MANCINI WOAHHH MANCINI
USA