Author Topic: Cyberpunk - 2077 Bugs And Glitches  (Read 94247 times)

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
Re: Cyberpunk - 2077 Bugs And Glitches
« Reply #2040 on: October 30, 2021, 12:27:32 AM »
classic tim. enjoyed vids 4 & 5, but the breakdown of "wjat he didn't like" is basically "I have no self control and used a broken strat to just break the combat to the point it is basically non existent.... and despite my hate for it I repeated it on a second playthrough lol!" and the ui/ux sucked. I agree with both points, especially the latter felt extremely pedestrian for what should've been a way cooler overlay that blended in thematically and wasn't a permanently in your face. he never said anything about the minimal being one of the worst in the genre either. absolutely atrocious stuff.

overall I enjoyed the combat, but the progression system was unnecessarily restrictive and lame and so easily broken in many different ways. waaaay too damn slow increasing proficiency with different skills too. just a chore.
◕‿◕

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2041 on: October 30, 2021, 07:43:37 AM »
Glad to see I'm not the only bore who picked 4+5; the most conventional game review segments. :lol

I basically played as he did. I was desperate for any interesting content, so I resorted to the most slack-jawed tactics the game would allow to get it done. In retrospect, I shouldn't have tried to wring blood from a stone, but I have terrible impulse control and completionist inclinations. I even used the money trick (buying and re-selling that painting which fell from space) to afford all the vehicles. :doge

The only difference is that I switched from efficiently headshotting everyone with an OP revolver to efficiently hacking everyone (and then slashing their passed out bodies for melee XP :doge ).

naff

« Reply #2042 on: October 30, 2021, 04:05:40 PM »
sheeeit, meant to say minimap not minimal (phone ac) I hated the minimap! such a simple thing to zoom out as you gather speed in a vehicle :rage when you say interesting content, you mean gameplay wise? I actually thought the gunplay and stealth was quite good for an arpg. I was low int, tech, cool and reflexes. First playthrough. started a new one recently and I'm not sure what I'll go as, just wanted to try some other paths (not int tho :p)
◕‿◕

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2043 on: October 30, 2021, 04:49:07 PM »
I got bored a few minutes in and picked the big red button at the top right of the screen. Feels as if I unlocked the best route through the videos.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2044 on: October 30, 2021, 05:54:48 PM »
when you say interesting content, you mean gameplay wise?
I meant quests, sorry. More stuff on the level of the Peralez storyline. W3 spoiled me, I guess. 

The shooting was actually pretty damn good for a first effort. Shame about virtually all of the progression systems though.

naff

« Reply #2045 on: October 31, 2021, 07:32:08 AM »
it's true. witcher 3 is the better game for deep side quest lines, though there are some absolute bangers in cyberpunk, and I enjoyed the main questline a lot. glad changing sex allows different paths for the req'd romancing. cbf messing with panam again
◕‿◕