Author Topic: Microsoft Surface Tablet Announced  (Read 17039 times)

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
Re: Microsoft Surface Tablet Announced
« Reply #180 on: June 20, 2012, 08:23:22 PM »
or a PS2
vjj

DCharlieJP

• the ex-XFE, now 3rd in-line for SFE
  • Icon
« Reply #181 on: June 20, 2012, 10:40:28 PM »
or a PS2

the point is to have everything running from one portable machine that i cram everything onto, though it has occured to me that a -hacked- ps3 might be a good idea (though ignoring the "portable" angle)

O=X

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #182 on: June 20, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »
how much content is enough? you are like a vagina so enormous that no cock can ever satisfy it
vjj

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2012, 11:15:46 PM »
:rofl
itm

DCharlieJP

• Icon
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2012, 12:53:36 AM »
how much content is enough? you are like a vagina so enormous that no cock can ever satisfy it

with gaming - why limit myself when it can all be had easily?
O=X

DCharlieJP

• Icon
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2012, 03:45:15 AM »
i kind of picture dcharlie's gaming hobby as a desperate fat guy running around trying to sample everything at a buffet.  he takes two bites then runs over to the next dish where he has a bite and then heads to the next one, eventually passing out at his table with a plate filled with the same ol' mashed potatoes and roast beef he's had for years.  occasionally he drags an interesting dessert back to the table where he can properly enjoy it, but that is a rare event.

lol- about right - though two bites is probably pushing it.

truth is my game purchasing/playing has fell off a cliff in the last two years. Vita/3DS has been where the purchases have made and , whilst it looks like insanity, it's nowhere NEAR what it was. But yeah ... the analogy is pretty much spot on. Only things on a handheld really gets played.

Gone are the days where the wife and i would just stay up until 3-4am playing stuff - it's over. Time to "salad" it.
O=X

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2012, 03:48:06 AM »
just one more wafer thin tablet before i go thou-

« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:50:18 AM by Cormacaroni »
vjj

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2012, 04:25:16 AM »
we are all soaking wet, nay, drowning, from the firehose that is the modern entertainment industry and will be 'til the day we die. Unlimited amounts of everything available for basically just wishing for it. The biggest challenge of the rest of my life is not FINDING the entertainment, or even finding the TIME for it - it's avoiding it altogether and actually doing something even marginally meaningful
vjj

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
Re: Re: Microsoft Surface Tablet Announced
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2012, 09:27:14 AM »
dcharlie no way this thing runs pcx2

well, my MBP2010 does a good stab at a fair number of games. Tekken 5 isn't going to run at anything beyond 22 or so FPS but for DQ8 ? Perfectly fine.

I guess the way to go is with an actual good laptop instead.

Like a retina display mbp. God Damn they're hot :drool
◕‿◕

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2012, 05:49:40 PM »
i kind of picture dcharlie's gaming hobby as a desperate fat guy running around trying to sample everything at a buffet.  he takes two bites then runs over to the next dish where he has a bite and then heads to the next one, eventually passing out at his table with a plate filled with the same ol' mashed potatoes and roast beef he's had for years.  occasionally he drags an interesting dessert back to the table where he can properly enjoy it, but that is a rare event.

lol- about right - though two bites is probably pushing it.

truth is my game purchasing/playing has fell off a cliff in the last two years. Vita/3DS has been where the purchases have made and , whilst it looks like insanity, it's nowhere NEAR what it was. But yeah ... the analogy is pretty much spot on. Only things on a handheld really gets played.

Gone are the days where the wife and i would just stay up until 3-4am playing stuff - it's over. Time to "salad" it.

What Do you play on 3ds? I wanna use mine

Himu

« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2012, 06:05:13 PM »

:rofl
IYKYK

DCharlieJP

• Icon
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2012, 07:47:04 PM »

I played a stupid amount of Ridge strangely enough but if i had to say "you should be playing...." about a 3DS game ? um... err.... i guess... um..... ;)

Priority is Kid Icarus
O=X

MrSingh

• 360 Rajah
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2012, 09:35:30 PM »

I played a stupid amount of Ridge strangely enough but if i had to say "you should be playing...." about a 3DS game ? um... err.... i guess... um..... ;)

Priority is Kid Icarus

Here's a suggestion. Come out and meet some of your buddies rather than playing shitty games on the 3DS.
8=D

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2012, 09:43:32 PM »
shots fired
vjj

Himu

« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2012, 10:16:05 PM »
Is Mr Singh really DCharle's dad??
IYKYK

Cormacaroni

• Poster of the Forever
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2012, 10:16:55 PM »
the truth is so much more terrifying
vjj

DCharlieJP

• Icon
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2012, 10:21:19 PM »
Here's a suggestion. Come out and meet some of your buddies rather than playing shitty games on the 3DS.

(i'm not playing 3DS games either) :-*

semi serious mode : i'm planning on getting out soon once we get Elly back on her feet, but until then i'm not going anywhere - that should be in a couple of weeks.
O=X

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2012, 11:39:04 AM »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #198 on: June 24, 2012, 05:23:32 AM »
Looks hot to me, and I'm not really into tablets or laptops