Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| THE DARKEST TIMELINE  (Read 2284756 times)

Tasty

Re: US Politics Thread |OT| THE DARKEST TIMELINE
« Reply #23460 on: November 14, 2016, 04:23:44 PM »
Surprised to see you here Tasty. Don't you have some Trump supporters to molest or something? Gotta toe that company line bro.

What the fuck?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #23461 on: November 14, 2016, 04:24:04 PM »
It's funny.

Trump did and made some really stupid things during the run up to the election. Nobody talks about them

Hilary was caught showing her age (woozy dropping) and couldn't escape the FBI. 

Nobody likes Hilary. She's the opposite of Bill. She's probably done with politics so at least we have that going for us.

Also when you say "Sure but America voted clinton"

No your resource suckling population centers did. The ones who actually feed/house/employ you voted trump and they are much more valuable to our future. The fucking election map looks like a Verizon advertisement.

Oh yet and yet it's the peaceful liberals beating the shit out of Americans right now. Good look brehs.

Take your L bore. It's better for the country in the short term and better for your party moving forward  if we finally can shed the Bush/Clinton idiocy.

What the hell are you talking about bro.
You are familiar with this state called California that currently feeds most of the United States and has the 6th largest economy in the world. That's where much of Clinton's pop vote margin will come from, and votes are still being counted there.

So we are counting IOU's as tangible property then?

Don't try this college intellectual lazy bullshit. It's beneath you
:lol

I'm done brehs. You own a business/are an employer, you know better.

Himu

« Reply #23462 on: November 14, 2016, 04:25:36 PM »
Let's ignore Houston and California. Some great rationalization there. Houston has the largest medical center in the world and a mass amount of the energy business is here. We vote blue.

Obama threw Clinton and the DNC under the goddamn bus. Good. :aah bububu racism won bububu

Ha ha you smashed your own agenda with your last sentence. I mean Obama don't even like the bitch, clearly.

how did i smash my agenda?
IYKYK

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #23463 on: November 14, 2016, 04:25:38 PM »
Surprised to see you here Tasty. Don't you have some Trump supporters to molest or something? Gotta toe that company line bro.

What the fuck?

Oh you thought you was the only one allowed to talk shit? Check your privileges.
YMMV

Himu

« Reply #23464 on: November 14, 2016, 04:26:29 PM »
:mindblown
IYKYK

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #23465 on: November 14, 2016, 04:27:00 PM »
California can't carry the party. California also ducks up our economy. Not sure what level of detail you want for that but as of today they still owe me...oh...a bit of money for going on four years now. Stay classy :)
YMMV

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #23466 on: November 14, 2016, 04:28:45 PM »
Admit you're just mad because Michigan almost always loses in the Rose Bowl.  :doge

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #23467 on: November 14, 2016, 04:30:06 PM »
Admit you're just mad because Michigan almost always loses in the Rose Bowl.  :doge

Oh I just can't mad at you.

Also :snoop
YMMV

Syph

« Reply #23468 on: November 14, 2016, 04:35:06 PM »
Here's an idea. Instead of normalizing "both sides are the same" fuckery (i.e. the "bubble" nonsense) or crying over a loss how about you nominate a candidate people actually like in 2020, who isn't dealing with an idiotic scandal of her own design due to not giving a fuck.

I lived through the Bush years. Congrats, we have another republican president who most voters voted against. In fact we still live in a reality where republicans have won the popular vote ONCE since 1992. So stop crying and find another Bill or Obama, i.e. candidates who the base loves and will show up for.

Fuckin babies I swear
:snoop
gracias
XO

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #23469 on: November 14, 2016, 04:35:18 PM »
Someday I'll own a business so that I can blame other people for my problems. 

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #23470 on: November 14, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »

Oh I just can't mad at you.

Also :snoop
I went to bed during like the 3rd quarter of the Iowa game since I was tired af. Checked a couple hours later and womp womp
:snoop

Big Ten better not fuck this up.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #23471 on: November 14, 2016, 04:42:57 PM »
No your resource suckling population centers did. The ones who actually feed/house/employ you voted trump and they are much more valuable to our future.

So all the takers voted for Clinton and the all makers voted for Trump.

That's a very nuanced take on the election results breh.

But seriously how much Fox News have you been watching lately.
(Image removed from quote.)

given how all the states that gobble off the federal teat -- the red ones -- went trump, well, yeah, breh
duc

Tasty

« Reply #23472 on: November 14, 2016, 04:44:50 PM »

What the fuck?

Oh you thought you was the only one allowed to talk shit? Check your privileges.

I've never talked shit about you ITT. I mentioned you voting third party to talk shit to username.

Did you vote third party or not?

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #23473 on: November 14, 2016, 04:46:15 PM »

What the fuck?

I've never talked shit about you ITT. I mentioned you voting third party to talk shit to username.

Did you vote third party or not?

I'm still befuddled the rest of my family (all voted Clinton) didn't approve of my Busta Rhymes for president speech on the way there. Damnit.
YMMV

Syph

« Reply #23474 on: November 14, 2016, 05:01:30 PM »
highly recommend people actually watch the 60 Minutes Trump interview

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-donald-trump-family-melania-ivanka-lesley-stahl/
XO

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23475 on: November 14, 2016, 05:35:59 PM »
As good a place as any to lock this thread down and move to the next.
dog