Author Topic: ACNL - CUTEST THREAD ON THE BORE  (Read 117167 times)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
:lol you can crossdress in this game? :lol

Yes, but the game shames you if you do. When you buy girl clothes from the Able sisters, they're like "Oh...I guess you're buying this as a gift...?" CIS privilege.  :'(
©@©™

Tasty

:lol you can crossdress in this game? :lol

Yes, but the game shames you if you do. When you buy girl clothes from the Able sisters, they're like "Oh...I guess you're buying this as a gift...?" CIS privilege.  :'(

When you ask to try it on she goes "I guess it's OK to be a little adventurous sometimes..." :lol

Tasty

:o

If you hold the A button down with the net you can go extra slow? Did I never know about this???

Himu

Guys I have like every fruit.

CHERRIES
LEMONS
ORANGES
DURIANS
COCONUT
PEARS
PERFECT PEARS
THAT OTHER FRUIT I FORGOT THAT LOOKS LIKE CHERRIES

Had bananas but fucked up. WILL GET MORE SOON.
IYKYK

Himu

I will message you assholes let's all go back.....TO THE ISLAND!

IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
5pm must be the beetle hour. I was getting nothing on my island, then went to EmCee's (where he's an hour later than me) and was catching beetles galore. Went back to my island found nothing UNTIL 5pm, now I'm ballin' again. Just gotta make sure not to get too caught up in it and forget to turn them in before 6pm.
©@©™

Tasty

What's up with perfect peaches? I had one but it disappeared or something.

Himu

Perfect fruit go for 3k. Plant perfect fruit asap. Keep doing it and until you have a perfect fruit orchard and you will rolling in cash.
IYKYK

Tasty

I'm coming to your town with a butt load of buttfruit, Emcee. Open yo gates.

Tasty

Perfect fruit go for 3k. Plant perfect fruit asap. Keep doing it and until you have a perfect fruit orchard and you will rolling in cash.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHAT DID I DO WITH IT

Himu

Joe 5:00 is a bad time for beetles. Horned Dynastids and stuff suck. What you want is the Giant Stag (worth 10k). Get only beetles with big pincers. Those mostly come out at night.
IYKYK

Tasty

Fine, I'm going to get dinner now Emcee while my character walks around with his pockets full of fruit. :maf

EmCeeGrammar

• Casted Flamebait lvl. 3
My gates will be open the rest of the night.  I usually leave them open every night while I sleep if you guys wanna ... I dunno.  Come to think of it, thats a good reason to enact late night ordinance.
sad

EmCeeGrammar

Also if you can, try to keep wireless on while playin as 'best friends' can message each other whether gates are open or not.
sad

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
My Golden Stag was low quality and missed the high score by 1 point. :( got 5 minutes to pull out a miracle.
©@©™

Himu

:( Joe what is the highest score? Let me in your gates :(
IYKYK

Himu

Too late :(
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Meh, it's okay. Pompom won with a 105 birdwing. Like fuck she caught a birdwing, all she did was walk around in circles all day, I saw her.
©@©™

EmCeeGrammar

My Golden Stag was low quality and missed the high score by 1 point. :( got 5 minutes to pull out a miracle.

wow you scored higher than me and I still snagged the gold :S

At least you got some nice swag.  My snag beetle chair isn't as cool as I hoped.
sad

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I'm coming back to your town EmCee, maybe we won't die this time.
©@©™

EmCeeGrammar

Fish have shitty lag compensation.
sad

Lucretius

I added all you guys.  Add me, please.

1590-4690-9174
lip

Tasty

1590-4690-9174

What fruit you got?

Himu

IYKYK

Lucretius

1590-4690-9174

What fruit you got?

Cherries.

Ferricide has all the fruit and promises to hook me up once he's done with E3 stuffs.
lip

Himu

invite ferricide to the bore
IYKYK

Tasty

I'll be visiting shortly. Where does KK play? Err, DJ? :-\

Himu

you have to unlock it.
IYKYK

Tasty

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
Tomorrow I'll donate the rest of the bells for my second public work, a suspension bridge. I've started planting trees around and also flowers. spent time on the island and donated a lot of new species to the museum.
nat

Himu

Yup. Feels good, don't it? I'm a great mayor. My town is highly rated now. :heart

With my trees growing, it's actually starting to feel like an actual forest town. My goal is extreme tree density. If it's not a house or a building, there will be a tree in its place.

This is the best I will ever get to making my town a real Guilin. Now, if I could force my animals to wear country style clothing, I'd be made.

Also, dirt paths. ONLY wood bridges.

Guilin :heartbeat
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:14:35 PM by Formerly Known As Himuro »
IYKYK

Tasty

My towns will forever have the bare minimum of trees. I always convert to 100% fruit trees. Makes getting around a lot easier and is super profitable since there's a cap on how many trees you can have;.

Tasty

Plus NO MORE FUCKING BEES.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Plus NO MORE FUCKING BEES.

Bees are worth 3k, bro, cash money.
©@©™

Tasty

The sound when you get stung is just THE WORST. Not worth the risk.

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
I made a vinyl record to hang on my bedroom wall. :-[

乱学者

Howard Alan Treesong

• キング・メタル・ドラゴン
  • Icon
This is addictive.
乱学者

Tasty

Why won't this game let me buy a fucking fishing rod. :(

Also where's the catalog?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Why won't this game let me buy a fucking fishing rod. :(

Also where's the catalog?

What appears in the store is random, but if you talk to Isabelle and keep asking "What should I do" eventually she'll say you can fish and catch bugs, and if you say you wanna fish and then then talk to her again and say you can't find a rod, she'll sell you a fishing rod.

This is addictive.
(Image removed from quote.)

:rock
©@©™

Lucretius

So, the Animal Crossing Wild World is what made me get a DS.  I had a 3DS, but New Leaf made me go get a 3DS XL.

Ferricide gave me all the fruit.  I just planted them all in my town.  Should have fruit of all kinds to share soon.

I need to get an axe to clear out some space.
lip

Himu

Today I started landscaping. My village is on its way to prettyville.
IYKYK

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
My first batch of foreign fruit was ready today. Cherries, Oranges, and Pears. Almost got enough money to pay off my 3rd debt and my second bridge.
©@©™

Lucretius

oops.  I planted the coconuts and bananas in the wrong place.  They only grow on the beach.  I'll get some more tomorrow and plant them on the beach.
lip

Himu

I have everything except bananas and they're already grown. Stop by if you guys want in. Send me a message on ACNL chat.
IYKYK

Tasty

I have everything except bananas and they're already grown. Stop by if you guys want in. Send me a message on ACNL chat.

Open your gates Himu, I'm coming in. :drool

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
oops.  I planted the coconuts and bananas in the wrong place.  They only grow on the beach.  I'll get some more tomorrow and plant them on the beach.

Haha, yeah I did the same thing. Woke up to a bunch of dead trees.
©@©™

Himu

Try to keep it to three fruit per type per person. I've only got three peaches. I'll have more fruit grown in the following days including my perfect pears. My foreign fruit is in the NW section of my town in a new fruit tree grove. My native fruit (pear) is surrounding my town center tree and flowers.

Gate is open.
IYKYK

Tasty

Try to keep it to three fruit per type per person. I've only got three peaches. I'll have more fruit grown in the following days including my perfect pears. My foreign fruit is in the NW section of my town in a new fruit tree grove. My native fruit (pear) is surrounding my town center tree and flowers.

Gate is open.

Cool. I'll bring you some more peaches.

Lucretius

Add me, Himu.

1590-4690-9174
lip

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
Man everyone has this game. I really dont want to get it because I will really play it for maybe a week then not care to tend to my sim town. But peer pressure.
fat

Lucretius

Man everyone has this game. I really dont want to get it because I will really play it for maybe a week then not care to tend to my sim town. But peer pressure.

Everyone's doing it!
Apparently, 3DS hardware sales are up 400% since the release of Animal Crossing.  I upgraded to a new XL today for it.

http://www.edge-online.com/news/animal-crossing-new-leaf-sets-digital-sales-record-for-nintendo/
lip

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
I will probably get it, I have never played Animal Crossing. Can't go dying without playing at least one.
fat

Tasty

I haven't ever seen as many of my friends all get a game like this. Well, one that I'm able to play as well. :P

Himu

Lucretius I can't add now since I'm multi game but will when they leave.
IYKYK

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
I made a vinyl record to hang on my bedroom wall. :-[

(Image removed from quote.)

:bow Remain in Light :bow2

Himu

Added Lucretius.
IYKYK

Tasty

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - CUTEST THREAD ON THE BORE
« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2013, 11:31:56 PM »
Had soooooooooo much fun at Himu's despite EmCee netting me every five seconds. :maf

Hey EmCee, Rizzo sends his regards.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
He said he had fun meeting you, lol. But that you're a bit of a frosh.
[close]

Tasty

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf - CUTEST THREAD ON THE BORE
« Reply #299 on: June 17, 2013, 12:48:35 AM »
I love how connected this game is now. It's basically what I wanted WW's online to be.

It definitely isn't an MMO of course, but being able to send global messages to your online friends, and see who's online, and with how easy they've made opening your gate and checking who else's are open... it's so much more connected. Aside from that, there's stuff to actually do. The island is a big bonus to prod you to play with other people, and on top of the cash (expensive bugs)/item bonuses it offers, it actually has minigames. What a concept for the series. No more playing games of hide and seek or tag where basically you have to enforce the rules.

Selling stuff to other players is also much improved. Instead of leaving it at your Gyroid, you can actually display up to four items at the ReCycle shop. That goes a long way towards making things more attractive to buy. Plus any time something is bought the cash goes right to your savings.

I was highly skeptical of this game because City Folk burned me bad, and even Wild World left a kind of bland taste in my mouth (even though I poured hundreds of hours into it.) I basically saw the first screenshots with the elongated limbs and said "NOPE" (although, I'm still not entirely hot on them I suppose.) But playing online with two groups of people today (first with Himu and EmCee, then with someone on another forum), my experience has already passed the small bit of multiplayer I had with my sister in Wild World.

tldr, I'm really happy with this game's online. The game finally feels like an interconnected, online world.