Author Topic: God's Not Dead 3 (and God's Not Dead Expanded Universe) Discussion  (Read 11931 times)

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
Re: God is back and he's still not Dead!
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »
Bible multiverse :lawd

personally I'm hoping for a post-Damascus Paul The Apostle film. Hopefully the screenwriter does his fucking research and realizes his name should be Saul in film #1, not Paul. Can't wait to correct bible posers who don't understand this simple shit. I read the book :doge

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2015, 03:56:09 PM »
God put dylan storm roof on earth to test your faith.
©ZH

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2015, 04:02:35 PM »
Parents wanted me to watch the first movie with them when it was in theaters without telling me what it was about.

As amusing as watching Sorbo get run over by God's car, I'll pass on the sequel unless ghost Sorbo is involved somehow.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2015, 04:04:33 PM »
Bible multiverse :lawd

personally I'm hoping for a post-Damascus Paul The Apostle film. Hopefully the screenwriter does his fucking research and realizes his name should be Saul in film #1, not Paul. Can't wait to correct bible posers who don't understand this simple shit. I read the book :doge
It's good they incorporated some pre-Crisis on the Mount God into the character without getting too much into the weirder parts of the earlier books.
vin

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2015, 04:24:48 PM »
Hopefully the Comic Con panel will tell us whether KJV dialogue will be included.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2015, 04:59:34 PM »
Mark 16:9-20 won't be included in the theatrical version, but will be in the Extended Director's Cut.
©@©™

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
Re: It's only March but we've already got the movie of the year
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2015, 05:09:45 PM »
The film received largely negative reviews outside Mormon enclaves such as Utah; some of the humor and plot devices derive from and require an understanding of Mormon social and religious mores.
Mormon inside jokes

:dead :dead :dead :dead

Tons of green jello...

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2015, 12:36:53 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2015, 12:45:18 AM »
They literally cast Satan himself as the bad guy.  :ohhh

Oblivion

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2015, 04:36:54 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Only made it through about 1 minute of that, and it's truly scary to me.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2015, 04:53:51 AM »
Ja, ja, kulturkampf ! Sehr gut.
ὕβρις

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2015, 05:18:04 PM »
Obligatory: 2 Godly 2 Deadly
or: Son of God's Not Dead, followed closely by God's Not Dead ~ [Trinity]
QED

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2015, 06:25:47 PM »
Punk's still dead though, right?

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2015, 06:27:39 PM »
If God was in a coma would you pull the plug  :doge

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2015, 06:32:57 PM »
How did I miss this thread the first time? It's making me question my faith
itm

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2015, 06:36:41 PM »

Of course. Killing god has been a goal of mine ever since I played Xenogears.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2015, 07:02:12 PM »
Obligatory: 2 Godly 2 Deadly
or: Son of God's Not Dead, followed closely by God's Not Dead ~ [Trinity]
The jury would also have accepted "Bride of God's Not Dead."

Of course. Killing god has been a goal of mine ever since I played Xenogears.
Also see: "Of course. Killing God has been a goal of mine ever since reading PREACHER."

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2015, 07:07:22 PM »
Isn't a staple of jrpgs basically killing a god or two.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #79 on: November 21, 2015, 07:10:37 PM »
Man I haven't finished a jrpg in a while now. Do they still have the killing god bit going  alongwith the newer waifu all the roris thing?
Hi

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
« Reply #80 on: November 21, 2015, 07:56:50 PM »
If God's not dead, where does the Holy Ghost come from?
WDW

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #81 on: November 21, 2015, 08:05:42 PM »
god should just come out of the closet already and embrace being dead. it can be a fun time, e.g., "you can't kill me, I'm already ...!"

QED

Kara

« Reply #82 on: November 21, 2015, 08:18:02 PM »
Isn't a staple of jrpgs basically killing a god or two.

Kinda, but it's the Semitic god p. much in Xenogears which isn't as common.

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
Re: God's back and this time its personal!
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2018, 10:40:22 PM »

In commemoration of this great piece of art I finally decided to get around to watching God's Not Dead 2 and Live blog my thoughts as I watch it since I have no life.

Movie is like 2 hours and its hard to sit through these movies in one sitting so I'll split it into two viewings. Did the first half tonight.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »
And so it begins.

* Movie beings with recap of characters from last movie and new characters. Pastor from first movie is already being tested. Stubbs his toe. Gets coffee spilled on him. Trouble entering church and opening door because his hands are full. Life of Job.

* First proper scene of movie. Suspicious evil dad character introduced. Seems more interested in work than his daughter. I'm gonna keep my eye on him.

* First scene with Pat Boone. Feisty All-American grandpa character with heart of gold.

* First appearance of Newsboys back in film! They congratulate liberal blogger/reporter from last film for beating Cancer.

* Pat Boone drops first pearl of wisdom in the movie: "That's the thing about atheism. It doesn't take away the pain; it just takes away the hope." The character he is referencing hasn't in fact even mentioned that they were an atheist but its the daughter of evil father so ya know....

* Melissa Joan Hart is a teacher in class talking about Ghandhi, MLK, and Jesus. Liberal troll in class text messages outside world about what is going on this class. Hart is immediately brought before school administrators and dressed down. She will now be going in front of the school board or something to keep her job.

* Robin Givens is in full bully mode as school principal. Tells a student to stay away from Hart. Student is the daughter of that evil father. Rose is her name. Plots are starting to converge.

* Hart meets her lawyer. He is hunky! But a non-believer apparently. This should be interesting.

* School board says she can keep teaching if she admits fault and knocks if off with the religious stuff. Hunky lawyer jumps at offer. Hart shuts him down. "I am not going to be afraid to say the name of Jesus" Game on. It now goes to real court.

* ACLU is now involved for some reason. They are somehow in league with evil dad and going to use Rose somehow in this. Ray Wise is smarmy ACLU lawyer. Says "We are going to prove once and for all that God is dead". He smirks evilly.

* ACLU lawyer makes first tactical error. Uses last challenge to kick off upstanding Marine during jury selection. Now the pastor from earlier in the movie is on the jury.

* Liberal blogger questions god on her blog even after god has cured her cancer. Typical...

* ACLU lawyer confronts hunky lawyer pre-trial. Tells him he hates her client and what she stands for and is gonna crush her. Such Evil.

* Each sides makes their opening statement. ACLU lawyer says she (Hart) is religious zealot. Hunky lawyer says there is no such thing as separation of church and state.

* Union head (that ostensibly represents hart) gets on stand and says Hart and her Christianity makes everybody uncomfortable at school.

* Somebody sneezes on jury. Somebody else says God Bless You! Hunky lawyer wittily scores point by saying be careful. You might be on trial! Take that atheists.

* Hunky lawyer confronts Robin Givens (bully principal) on stand and loses big time. Basically the debate is should MLK's religious beliefs be taught in conjunction with his civil rights beliefs. Givens says MLK's religious beliefs are "controversial" therefore they should not be taught in school. Hunky lawyer is admonished by judge (Ernie Hudson) to stop inserting commentary into his questions. Things are starting to look dark for our christian heroes.

* ACLU lawyer swoops in for the kill. Has Robin Givens testify, Hart once invited her to church at school and accepts donations for a faith based charity during school. Jury is visibly disconcerted at this point. Things are Empire Strikes Back bleak at the moment.

* Randomly Fred Thompson just popped up in the movie. He is apparently a pastor and tells all the other pastors he is in league with at a luncheon that the DA now is gonna subpoena and review their sermons for the last three months. So basically the government can review their sermons. This whole scene and plotline is bizarre and random and comes out of nowhere. None of this has been mentioned before. It doesn't really make sense and the only connection to the main plotline is that the pastor on the jury is at the lunch. Weird.   

This seems like a good place to stop for tonight. Hopefully finish tomorrow tonight unless something comes up.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2018, 11:17:45 PM »
Feels like it's been longer than two years since Devo bounced. Remember how annoyed she got at the word 'cum'? Good times

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2018, 11:44:04 PM »
shadows mod's not dead
rub

Himu

« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2018, 11:58:36 PM »
Ughhhhh
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #88 on: January 05, 2018, 12:04:13 AM »
Like the very premise of the movie. A high school teacher who connects Gandhi and MLK's teachings with the Bible. Okay. Great. It is historical fact the gospel inspired both. But to the point where she's teaching Christianity in class?! And the movie wants you to think she's in the right? :confused
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #89 on: January 05, 2018, 12:07:43 AM »
Like the very premise of the movie. A high school teacher who connects Gandhi and MLK's teachings with the Bible. Okay. Great. It is historical fact the gospel inspired both. But to the point where she's teaching Christianity in class?! And the movie wants you to think she's in the right? :confused
maybe you'll prefer Lionel Mandrake's summary of the first film: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=106044974&postcount=184

benjipwns

« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2018, 12:18:04 AM »
oh lol i made a thread for the second movie:
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=44081.0

Honestly, all you have to do is read the God’s Not Dead blog to understand that our religious liberties are at stake. But don’t take our word for it. Instead, take five minutes and watch this video featuring Lee Strobel, Rice Broocks, Melissa Joan Hart, and Newsboys.

And one for another of these films:
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=41764.0

Nationally acclaimed evangelist John Luther is the last obstacle in the way of sweeping religious reform in the States. When a U.S. Senator and Luther's own supporters abduct and frame him in the murder of an innocent teenage girl, an unprecedented era of persecution is unleashed. Out on personal recognizance, Luther escapes police surveillance in search of the truth. And suddenly, a once-normal life is targeted by a team of ex-military operatives who wage a relentless campaign to eliminate the incriminating evidence. As evangelist turned fugitive, Luther vows to expose anyone involved with or profiting from the girl's murder; a mission that brings him face-to-face with the coming storm of persecution that will threaten the entire Christian community in America.

I came across those looking for the one about Sean Hannity and Kevin Sorbo's team up to straight up rip off the plot of the first of these films :lol
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=44812.0
But it’s the message of the movie, and it’s a story about very contemporary, where you have a guy that wrote a book, Aborting God.

And the movie starts out, there is a debate scene going on like you’d see on a college campus today. And the guy that is the atheist is beating the living daylights out of the guy that humbly is a Christian. And the crowd is going crazy, and everything that this guy says, he’s a glitterati, paparazzi, New York Times-loved best author. And so we go through the transformation of his life, and certain things happen to him, without giving the whole story away. We see that he left his wife, that he’s divorced, that he’s taking pills, that he’s drinking, his life’s a total mess. And one of the reasons is he had lost a nine year old little boy. He has an experience where he crashes his car, near death, sees his son, and it’s a journey back.

Stoney Mason

« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2018, 12:30:08 AM »

If the movie was really just about that specific moment when she goes into the issue then you could have a slightly interesting debate about that. She is clearly a christian and probably goes slightly overboard with her Jesus stuff about MLK.  Not enough where she should be fired right off the bat probably or that what she is saying is untrue. But there is still a line between talking about how religion inspired a historical figure versus sort of celebrating such a thing.

These movies aren't really interested in that though. That are about taking a specific flash point and then using that to jump to the position that christians in America are basically on the verge of becoming jews in Nazi Germany. Basically you would think these movies were taking place in Sweden versus the Deep South in both cases where religion actually holds the social advantages instead of the other way around.

Himu

« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2018, 12:34:07 AM »

If the movie was really just about that specific moment when she goes into the issue then you could have a slightly interesting debate about that. She is clearly a christian and probably goes slightly overboard with her Jesus stuff about MLK.  Not enough where she should be fired right off the bat probably or that what she is saying is untrue. But there is still a line between talking about how religion inspired a historical figure versus sort of celebrating such a thing.

These movies aren't really interested in that though. That are about taking a specific flash point and then using that to jump to the position that christians in America are basically on the verge of becoming jews in Nazi Germany. Basically you would think these movies were taking place in Sweden versus the Deep South in both cases where religion actually holds the social advantages instead of the other way around.

Right? And that's the sticking point since that's what the movie is based around and you're supposed to care about her plight but it sounds like she goes completely outside of her lane and fucks up as a teacher.
IYKYK

Stoney Mason

« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2018, 12:38:47 AM »
The initial flash point is more grounded than in the first movie. I mean you could imagine this one actually happening whichever side a person is on compared to the first movie which was just a cartoon premise. Everything after the initial point starts to get really stupid really fast though.

Himu

« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2018, 12:52:42 AM »
It's certainly more grounded, but at the same time fairly unrealistic beyond Kim Davis level of fuckery.
IYKYK

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2018, 12:55:31 AM »
Ugh, evangelical chriistianity in america is like "baby's first theology."
que

Himu

« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2018, 12:59:41 AM »
I try to not cast stones with certain types of christianity but....yeah, I can't stand Evangelicalism.
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2018, 08:49:53 AM »
And suddenly, a once-normal life is targeted by a team of ex-military operatives who wage a relentless campaign to eliminate the incriminating evidence.

Are they called the Knights of (Ni)etzsche ?
ὕβρις

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2018, 10:30:02 AM »
If this is the same god that his leaders wanted you to vote for trump? Pass.
©ZH

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2018, 03:24:54 PM »
dog

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2018, 04:27:58 PM »
Give us the rest, Stoney.
serge

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2018, 04:54:13 PM »

JEFF FRANKENSTEIN

Excuse me, Jeff Frankenstein was name of the doctor, not the monster.
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2018, 06:54:48 PM »
Hoping to reach the heart of fellow Inner City Boreans :

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0069/0069_01.asp

- You religious ?
- No I'm a christian.
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2018, 07:03:25 PM »
Hoping to reach the heart of fellow Inner City Boreans :

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0069/0069_01.asp

- You religious ?
- No I'm a christian.

I mean, sounds about right. That's an Evangelical tag line. They think religion as bad and that once you're saved you need nothing else.

It taps into a very particular Evangelical thought process. Bishop Barron tackles it here.

IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2018, 07:07:45 PM »
Leroy Brown sure fucked up that jive turkey tho.
ὕβρις

Himu

IYKYK

Stoney Mason

« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2018, 08:04:03 PM »
And finally motivated myself to finish the other half of the movie up. This was a hard watch compared to the first movie.

:goty2

* lol. Well here is another random scene out of nowhere. There is a minor asian character who has been in both movies. I haven't mentioned him ever though because he is insignigfcant to anything important in the movies. His role is basically as a new christian who has a bunch of questions about the religion. In the last movie he had a father who hated his conversion and basically yelled at him over the phone from China about it. The father now pops up and tells the son to renounce Christianity and come home. The son says no. The father literally says "I have no son" and walks out. This is all "fan-service" I guess from the first movie.

* Pastor on jury recieves subpoena to turn over his sermons to Obama-DA. I guess they are serious about this plotline. Movie is very foreboding about this whole scene. Sad gospel piano music plays in background.

* Hart and Hunky lawyer have light-bulb eureka moment while licking their wounds over dinner. They realize they just have to prove Jesus is a real historic figure. Then nothing she did is wrong because she was just talking about any historical figure. Kane will never see it coming! Kane is name of ACLU lawyer btw.

* And now the fight is on. This case is about whether jesus existed or not and now hunky lawyer will start calling expert witnesses on the subject to the stand. First bomb dropped. A.D./B.C. on calender Boom!

* Pastor shows up at police station. Drops off letter saying he will not be turning in his sermons for the last 3 months. Obama-Government official tells him ominously "A nail that sticks up gets hammered down". Pastor has weird gut pain after leaving office. I have no idea what that bit is about.

* Okay Pastor on jury just passed out while in jury box. So I guess that is what that gut thing was about. An appendix issue. ACLU lawyer makes snark comment to his colleague "Well I guess that proves there is no god cause they just lost their only juror they could count on."

* Scene at front of courthouse. Christians humble and respectful sit on stairs of courthouse. Angry Atheists stand in front of them yelling like rabid dogs. Subtle.

* Punk rocker chick with blue lipstick replaces pastor on jury. UH-OH!

* Former Homicide detective called to stand who wrote book about how basically you can use modern homicide detective attributes to examine the gospel and conclude that the things said in the 4 gospels regarding the execution of christ are true. And therefore the things said by Hart in the classroom are also true. HUGE bodyblow to ACLU Lawyer. Jury looks suitably impressed.

* Smarmy ACLU lawyer tries to imply that detective is a devout christian and therefore comprimised and gets shut down! The detective wasn't a christian when he did this analysis work apparently. He is a christian now though but that's only after the fact when the abundant evidence led him there. Even punk jury chick is impressed by this. ACLU lawyer looks visibly distressed. Evil dad in classroom shakes his head in woe. This was HUGE! (I was curious so I decided to look up this detective in real life. You can see his unbiased truth here on the 700 club.

* Another HUGE moment. Daughter of evil dad storms into courtroom. (I thought her name was Rose but apparently its Brooke). She says the teacher didn't do anything wrong. She was just trying to answer questions in class. Courtroom is in an uproar. Judge calls for order. Hunky lawyer wants to call her to stand. ACLU lawyer says she can't because she is a minor and evil dad doesn't want her to testify. Judge overrules him!

* Brooke says she is the one that asked the question about Jesus and MLK in class and all Hart did was answer it reasonably. Case solved.

* ACLU lawyer questions Brooke and skillfully sets a trap. He gets her to admit that Hart once mentioned Jesus to her when discussing the death of Brooke's brother. Brooke now admits she is a christian. Jury is stunned. ACLU lawyer shows this is all because of Hart and her mention of Jesus, she has corrupted Brooke with religion. Jury ponders this. Hunky lawyer looks upset and tells hart jury thinks they lied to them. Skillfully played ACLU lawyer.

*Hunky lawyer tells Hart they are going to lose the case. Sadness montage.

* What is that sweet music playing? Oh that's Hart's class from school with candles in front of her house singing a gospel song to buck her up. Even Pat Boone joins in the singing.

* More christian supporters show up in front of the courthouse to counter those evil atheists. "God's Got this" says one of them.

* Hunky lawyer shows up to court late but with a confident stride in his step. Says he has one final witness to call. He calls Hart to the stand. Gasps across the courtroom. This apparently was not part of the game plan as it surprises her. He announces he will treat her as a hostile witness. What is this hunky devil up to?

* OH GOD. I wish there was a youtube video of the scene. It's impossible to remain in full snark mode and describe what happens. Basically Hunky lawyer puts on a little play with him as the bad cop and Hart as the good cop to warm the heart strings of the jury. Here goes:

Hunky Lawyer basically starts attacking Hart. Start Dramatic music. He demands she apologize for what she has done! Hart tearfully says she can't because she isn't sorry and can't lie. Murmurs all around the courtroom and shots of people asking what he is doing. He demands she at least pretend. She says she can't. He then demands she tell the court what she told him in private at the beginning of the case. He has to yell at her a few times to answer the question.

She tearfully says Jesus asked her "Who do you say that I am?" And she answered "You are the Christ, the Son of the living god." Shots of the jury members considering this very thoughtfully. Powerful stuff. Hunky lawyer picks up from here saying that the jury should decide against her because in the name of tolerance and diversity we can't have a person serving in the public capacity who believes in God and has a personal relationship with him. We should make a mandate that all public employees have to denounce any belief system they have before they take a job. And if they lie we arrest them, seize their property, and maybe shoot them. Hunky Lawyer is basically making a speech at this point while Judge Ernie hudson is pounding on his gavel telling him that he is out of order and in contempt!

Hunky lawyer now reveals his devious ruse. He doesn't believe any of this. But this is what will happen if the jury decides against Hart. You magnificent bastard Hunky Lawyer!

* Everybody thinks hunky lawyer has blown it. Hart is crying on stand. ACLU lawyer says "remind me to send hunky lawyer a thank you card" and smiles smugly again. Even the dumb audience is supposed to think we lost apparently and Hart won't win this case based on the sad music playing.

* Liberal blogger calls Newsboys right in the middle of a concert. They stop the concert to answer phone and on the spot tell everybody at the venue to pray for the women who is on trial for her faith. Montage of every character in the movie praying.

* And by an amazing miracle the jury finds in favor of Melissa Joan Hart! Hunky Lawyer fist pumps. Spectators in court cheer. ACLU lawyer looks constipated. Punk rocker girl replacement juror approaches Hart and smiles and nods her head. You can see a Christian cross tattoo on the back of her neck as she walks away. She wasn't so bad after all!

* Hunky lawyer congratulates Hart and they share platonic hug.

* Movie ends with daughter of evil dad Brooke coming out of courtroom to the front steps of the court house to announce to everybody assembled that God is not dead while a rocking Newsboys song plays in the background intercut with them performing said song.

THE END

This movie is fucking awful. Both movies are the same in that they are both bigoted nutso christian extremist films but the first movie is held up by a ridiculous performance by Kevin Sorbo who is basically chewing the scenery of every piece of furniture available in every god damn scene of the first movie. He's so over the top that he makes that movie funny in its way.

This movie by comparison doesn't have that kind of anchor. Ray Wise is supposed to be that and he is suitably enough a villain but his character and his performance don't reach Kevin Sorbo levels of ham. So instead you are left with a movie that has even more boring sub-plots than the first movie. Even more characters than the first movie. But the same level of disgusting. Actually I think this movie is more disgusting because the logic leaps are even more absurd. In the first movie, at least the professor was arguably in the wrong. It wasn't a high bar to clear to prove that he was exceeding his authority. This movie tries for a more real world situation but then doesn't have the balls to actually engage in the debate despite it being a court room "drama".

On a scale of 1 to 10. I would give it Pat Robertson  :maf

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2018, 09:50:03 PM »
Are you ready for Part III of the trilogy, Stoney? Time to finish the fight.
©@©™

Stoney Mason

« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2018, 10:01:12 PM »
I forgot to mention there is a post credits scene where the Pastor gets arrested for not turning in his sermons to Obama DA.

Marvel ain't got shit on The God's not Dead cinematic universe.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2018, 10:21:14 PM »
caspar van diem as MARINE CPL. TODD N. AMERICA

spoiler (click to show/hide)
the "n." is for "not today, obama!"
[close]
duc

benjipwns

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2018, 11:54:16 PM »
On a scale of 1 to 10. I would give it Pat Robertson  :maf
wow, he used to leg press 1000lbs 30 times a day and said he could do a ton, so this must be a fantastic score

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2018, 12:09:39 AM »

Stoney Mason

« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2018, 12:15:54 AM »
Fat Zane is best Zane.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2018, 04:55:30 PM »
The suspension of disbelief when you have to believe that Billy Zane is getting seduced by Delilah. :noah
©@©™

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2018, 05:32:42 PM »
First bomb dropped. A.D./B.C. on calender Boom!

This is particularly funny because when they started using AD/BC in the middle ages they missed Jesus's birth by like 4 years

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2018, 08:30:39 PM »
  :nope Modern Science

:ohyeah Middle Ages
©@©™

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2018, 08:34:38 PM »

This is the protagonist-flipped sequel to The Phantom that no-one asked for.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2018, 08:45:23 PM »
The only Samson movie anybody ever needs already came out:

dog

benjipwns

« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2018, 04:22:10 PM »
* And by an amazing miracle the jury finds in favor of Melissa Joan Hart!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2018, 10:02:54 PM »
You going to the Thursday night preview of God's Not Dead 3 next week, Stoney?
dog