Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 4850821 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Narolf

Yeah, it is pretty much 90% confirmed VK is related to Paola at this point. I made a few posts that were referencing her over at Gamerama, and they didn't seem to know about it at all.

Can't believe a cute girl of your standing/age is single, Paola... or perhaps you aren't and all of this is some kind of grand conspiracy orchestrated by Idola/Mass Zero & Spyder? Hm....

Anyway, sorry for yet another derail.
(◊.◊)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039018

Here it is, one of the last unprotected subdivisions of people of GAF: The out of shape. We will remember this day, May 1st, 2015 as a red letter day in history. There will be bannings over butthurt. The fat shaming will  forever cease and all will feel welcomed to the safe space.

Unless you're from like, South Carolina or something, fuck everyone from there. I mean, just move or something.

If a million quid is all it takes to prove something wtf is Bob Avakian doing.

Rman

I wonder how many more Star Wars threads are going to be made. It's like doing a search for The Order 1886.

The new movie has them excited it seems. 

Narolf

Promiscuous is the superior Nelly Furtado song. It
Used to listen to her quite a bit nine years ago...
(◊.◊)

Narolf

Paola is crossbred Asian/Latina for the record...
(◊.◊)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Well she did find her dog...

ὕβρις

huckleberry

I wonder how many more Star Wars threads are going to be made. It's like doing a search for The Order 1886.

The new movie has them excited it seems.

I honestly forget that most of them were toddlers when the godawful 1,2, and 3 came out.
wub

Narolf

Ok then. Loss in translation, I didn't imply anything negative. Sorry, and thanks.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:52:33 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

zomgee

• We've *all*
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039018

Here it is, one of the last unprotected subdivisions of people of GAF: The out of shape. We will remember this day, May 1st, 2015 as a red letter day in history. There will be bannings over butthurt. The fat shaming will  forever cease and all will feel welcomed to the safe space.

Unless you're from like, South Carolina or something, fuck everyone from there. I mean, just move or something.

If a million quid is all it takes to prove something wtf is Bob Avakian doing.

Is a man not entitled to the cheese of his pizza? "Noooo," says the Gaffer. "You're aesthetically unpleasing and don't belong with the normies."

"I mean," continues the Gaffer, "I'm 23 and my metabolism is like a hamster. It couldn't be socioeconomic or educational because I'm not fat and that 40 year old is really overweight and hard to look at because he is lazy and surely that is the reason..." The Gaffer sure does talk a lot.
rub

nachobro

• Live Más
That Protein World thread is great. Outrage brigade getting shitted upon. Guess they gotta throw a bone to the normals once in a while

helios

Ruffalo got a shirtless scene in Avengers 2

nachobro

• Live Más
I'm surprised Besloppy hasn't show up in there to mash his dialing wand on the ban button. Is there a special at the chinese buffet or something today?

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
That Protein World thread is great. Outrage brigade getting shitted upon. Guess they gotta throw a bone to the normals once in a while

Lore's always projected his self loathing.

nachobro

• Live Más
Yeah, Lore being a self-concious ex-fatty is the reason that thread is still around. But I'll take the laughs where I can get them

Narolf

Lore's always projected his self loathing.
He was very clearly projecting his self-loathing Summer 2012, for the moderation power abuse on GAF regarding his sexual "abuse" on Spanish women IRL. There is no doubt TAM's permanent ban, whom I felt as though to be the most popular female GAFfer and still is to this day, happened so "quickly" because of this, just like when Etiolate called him out in here and got permanently banned on GAF ten months after. He was just waiting for an opportunity to jump on her asdfasdfasdf, virtually speaking of course. Being open =/= being [English slur describing women you pay to make love to]ty and it really seems like EL didn't know the difference.

And that is coming from someone who largely supports EviLore and his moderation policies...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 02:43:57 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

nachobro

• Live Más
Creepy Stalker's careful word choices combined with his confusing rants is the main reason I find him so endearing.

Narolf

As I have said in the other thread, conversing with BackSlashBunny really made me change my mind on several things. I wasn't expecting her to be like that at all. In fact, I am now realizing I have been too harsh on Galadín. She remains a s'Pyd/Massfiosa so that I cannot but hate her, but I have to hate her similarly to how Lightning hates Yeul--no mysoginistic slur whatsoever, in other words. In fact, when I will be PMing the selected DFolks (Lumina/Forseti, Hope Estheim/Mogstache and Snow Villiers/Cookies) about the new ARG within the next hours, I shall also get Galadín, and her boyfriend, Shirofl, to re-read this...

Better then be obsessed over a person from a forum which I never met IRL

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?11247-I-support-Creepy Stalker&p=421851&viewfull=1

... I didn't say anything at the time because I didn't want to defend her at all. She annoys me less nowadays.

The reason he was against Terrina's promotion was because she informed Galadín on how much of a [Slur to describe men's genitalia] he is. He even threatened to quit the forum in protest: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?296-Promotions!/page78
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 03:09:23 PM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

nudemacusers

:stahp Creepy Stalker pls
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

zomgee

• We've *all*
Creepy Stalker's careful word choices combined with his confusing rants is the main reason I find him so endearing.

I kinda wish Creepy Stalker had a 24 hour public access channel. Just listen to the rants, absorb them, turn the channel, watch some Simpsons, turn back, Creepy Stalker is still goin', go take a dump... on and on.
rub

Narolf

:stahp Creepy Stalker pls
The reason I still drag DF into this thread to this day is because of the ARGs. I will stop for serious once we are done with these, for the E3 at most.
(◊.◊)

:stahp Creepy Stalker pls post moar

I second this!  :jawalrus
😈

Rman

Yeah, Lore being a self-concious ex-fatty is the reason that thread is still around. But I'll take the laughs where I can get them

Fatties, Republicans and Microsoft are one of the few things you can fully hate on GAF and get away with scot-free.

zomgee

• We've *all*

Fatties, Republicans and Microsoft are one of the few things you can fully hate on GAF and get away with scot-free.

And the south. (I know, fatties and Repubs)
rub

studyguy

Also anti-vaxx.
Or suggesting there's any need to inform people on benefits vaccinations because that knowledge is apparently imprinted in some people from the get go.

"You mean you don't already know all the benefits from birth? Fuck informing you, here's a smug ass answer why your ignorance is causing the downfall of society even though you said you were going to vaccinate anyway"
pause

Nibel

Just do some mass DOS attacks against DF and be done with it dammit
SWISH

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
The reason I still drag DF into this thread to this day is because of the ARGs. I will stop for serious once we are done with these, for the E3 at most.

No, you'll kindly stop de-railing now and keep all these kinds of posts in the thread that was made for you.  This is not your personal thread.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I think I have a better understanding of the EM drive than I do of exactly what Creepy Stalker has been talking about since joining, but he's still pretty entertaining.

Oh, I'm not trying to drive him away from here.  He just needs to keep those bizarre posts confined to his own thread. 

I just made his thread an |OT|.  It's officially-official.   :cop  Feel free to create an overly-elaborate image-filled OP, GAF-style.
ど助平

Narolf

Just do some mass DOS attacks against DF and be done with it dammit
Noel Kreiss/ChaosMuramasa wanted to do that right after my "suspension". It's ludicrous to see he became a s'Pyd/Massfioso ever since.

And all right Bork, you guys have given me more than enough chances already. Gamerama perm'd me a few hours ago precisely because they found me too creepy.

This was the last time I derailed this thread.

-Creepy Stalker

Thanks for renaming the other thread.
(◊.◊)

FStop7

Yeah, it is pretty much 90% confirmed VK is related to Paola at this point. I made a few posts that were referencing her over at Gamerama, and they didn't seem to know about it at all.

Can't believe a cute girl of your standing/age is single, Paola... or perhaps you aren't and all of this is some kind of grand conspiracy orchestrated by Idola/Mass Zero & Spyder? Hm....

VK as in Voight-Kampff?  I'm not sure if you'll pass it.

Kara

Also anti-vaxx.
Or suggesting there's any need to inform people on benefits vaccinations because that knowledge is apparently imprinted in some people from the get go.

"You mean you don't already know all the benefits from birth? Fuck informing you, here's a smug ass answer why your ignorance is causing the downfall of society even though you said you were going to vaccinate anyway"

The assassin's creed commands that it must be knowledge that frees men, not force. :expert

VK as in Voight-Kampff?  I'm not sure if you'll pass it.

Voight-Kampff only measures if you're a person...not if you're a useful person.

Take My Breh Away

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1038493

Project Yooka-Leele got funded. Here contains a maelstrom of Ninthing shitposting, autism and pure rage when someone brings up Mighty No. 9 and other kickstarter failures.

It almost sounds like children bickering in a school yard but they might get erections if you tell them that. 

FinNeato

Creepy Stalker, do you have any interests that don't involve Final Fantasy and internet stalking (or "ARG"s as you call it)? What's your favorite beverage?

thisismyusername

But not RDJ.  :yuck Nor is he in drag.  :yuck

Tasty

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 05:56:03 PM by Tasty Meat »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

But not RDJ.  :yuck Nor is he in drag:yuck
:hitler

zomgee

• We've *all*
The protein thread has over 1200 replies already. Jesus Christ.

WHAT IF SOMEONE IS OFFENDED SOMEWHERE
rub

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

Project Yooka-Leele got funded. Here contains a maelstrom of Ninthing shitposting, autism and pure rage when someone brings up Mighty No. 9 and other kickstarter failures.

It almost sounds like children bickering in a school yard but they might get erections if you tell them that.

This might be the first Kickstarter I'll back.
🍆🍆

Kara

Ultimate Marvel :scust:

The protein thread has over 1200 replies already. Jesus Christ.

the initial tweets were hysterical, the response was a little crass, and the world kept turning.

except for the twitter crowd who've made it their new proxy battleground.

Kara

Why can't people get offended by things that matter, like the proliferation of bad art or the disappearance of the Wankel engine from vehicle showrooms.

thisismyusername

I see you. :hitler You know you want him.  ;)

Dennis

As I have said in the other thread, conversing with BackSlashBunny really made me change my mind on several things. I wasn't expecting her to be like that at all. In fact, I am now realizing I have been too harsh on Galadín. She remains a s'Pyd/Massfiosa so that I cannot but hate her, but I have to hate her similarly to how Lightning hates Yeul--no mysoginistic slur whatsoever, in other words. In fact, when I will be PMing the selected DFolks (Lumina/Forseti, Hope Estheim/Mogstache and Snow Villiers/Cookies) about the new ARG within the next hours, I shall also get Galadín, and her boyfriend, Shirofl, to re-read this...

Better then be obsessed over a person from a forum which I never met IRL

http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?11247-I-support-Creepy Stalker&p=421851&viewfull=1

... I didn't say anything at the time because I didn't want to defend her at all. She annoys me less nowadays.

The reason he was against Terrina's promotion was because she informed Galadín on how much of a [Slur to describe men's genitalia] he is. He even threatened to quit the forum in protest: http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?296-Promotions!/page78

I know some of those words. But only some of them.

FStop7

But don't you see? Those guys are trustworthy. It's ok to be excited for this nostalgia-driven project.

I'm already dreading the flurry of Nintards that will proclaim how this game was snubbed in favor of other games whenever it comes out.  :yuck

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Nah I'm just interested that him dressing as a woman would interest you. Given our last conversation.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
you've banged a chick, admit it.
:bolo
[close]

Take My Breh Away

But don't you see? Those guys are trustworthy. It's ok to be excited for this nostalgia-driven project.

I'm already dreading the flurry of Nintards that will proclaim how this game was snubbed in favor of other games whenever it comes out.  :yuck

It will be that last part or when they completely disown it like Shovel Knight because other platforms got exclusive content and how dare they etc.

Especially since the devs of Ukelee said they want to do a Banjo Kazooie cross over like the Shovel Knight/Battletoads one. And that one caused a while heap of Ninthing whining and Sony stan jealousy as they only got a Kratos boss fight. Xbone exclusive Banjo crossover and we never going to go hungry again  :lawd

that yooka laylee game looks trash. pretend like banjo kazooie wasn't a garbage collectathon waste of time

thisismyusername

Nah I'm just interested that him dressing as a woman would interest you. Given our last conversation.
you've banged a chick, admit it.
:bolo
[close]

Nope. Nada. Zilch.
[close]

I was half-kidding. If anything, RDJ with the Ironman suit is my fantasy. :uguu

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=162391336&posted=1#post162391336

:derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp :derp

Snake 911 is one of many MGS super fans that rub me the wrong way. I love the MGS series but there's so many MGS bros that seem way too serious/hyped or way too defensive.

OH!

zomgee

• We've *all*
Why can't people get offended by things that matter, like the proliferation of bad art or the disappearance of the Wankel engine from vehicle showrooms.

(Image removed from quote.)

I committed an act of civil disobedience and it felt glorious!
rub

Anyone else get annoyed when they see a Chie Satonaka post, and the poster's avatar is not actually Chie from Persona? I feel like the mods should intervene here.

it would be more annoying if there was another chie avatar on neogaf

team filler

• filler
  • filler

(Image removed from quote.)
kony2012!

Take My Breh Away

Anyone else get annoyed when they see a Chie Satonaka post, and the poster's avatar is not actually Chie from Persona? I feel like the mods should intervene here.

Knowing the surname of your waifu :ufup

Kara

Knowing the surname of your waifu :ufup

Some husbandos are progressive and don't gaf if their waifus keep their father's family name to show that they don't define themselves by the men in their lives. ::)