Author Topic: 1,000+ Pages of NeoGAF: The Story of Wasted Lives and Hardcore Salt  (Read 4861861 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
eh - it's mostly the PS4 peeps shitting it up really.

And then it was the handheld crowd two years ago. Sony moves in cycles.

Can I start posting Killzone 2 bullshots? :hyper

Yes.

@zomgee: "Joss' "feminism" is quite the joke, he absolutely deserves all the blowback and more. "

:what "NeoGAF.gif"

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Whenever I want to raise my blood pressure I read threads like these to find posts like these where armchair warmasters fail to distinguish between strategic and tactical correctly.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=162691576

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
It's a phrase used to stifle discussion, particularly in the cases of sexual assault or murders perpetrated by officers of the law.

zomgee

• We've *all*
It's a phrase used to stifle discussion, particularly in the cases of sexual assault or murders perpetrated by officers of the law.

It's also Liu Kang Baking a Pie. He who picks only of the lowest fruit.
rub

Nibel

SWISH

Nibel

^ super offensive post that makes me uncomfortable right now

Apologize.
SWISH

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Whenever I want to raise my blood pressure I read threads like these to find posts like these where armchair warmasters fail to distinguish between strategic and tactical correctly.

What about operational ?
ὕβρις

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Oh, Rapeman. That brings me back to my old feg /b/tard days.  :noah

nudemacusers

decent anime, better band

:bow
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

Must be shortly after 2005 since I bailed on /b/ after the Habbo raids started.

zomgee

• We've *all*
It's like you cishets aren't paying attention: rape jokes are bad. That person said it.
rub

nudemacusers

who's joking :phil :bolo
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
^ super offensive post that makes me uncomfortable right now

Offensively bland and unfunny :lenowned
bent

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️

Must be shortly after 2005 since I bailed on /b/ after the Habbo raids started.
Admittedly, image macros of Cockmongler and "fail/AIDs sandwich" were much more popular but Rapeman pics did pop up from time to time.

Edit: discuss old ass memes in your mid 20s, brehs.  :picard
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 07:07:32 PM by Atramental »

Kara

What about operational ?

I didn't play the Trauma Center games, sorry.

thisismyusername

:bolo And yet you have a PC where you can do that.

Kara

Not only have I in fact played multiple Trauma Center games, but I am reliably informed that an animated .gif I created concerning the first game in the series made its way to Atlus USA where sensible chuckles were had.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
These are your prime meme years, Atra. Cherish them.
©@©™

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
There are folks seriously complimenting the writing in Wolfenstein TNO
sup

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
These are your prime meme years, Atra. Cherish them.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I believe this happened.
©@©™

Kara

"Pop culture :trash is art!"

*subjects pop culture :trash to intellectual criticism*

BagdadBob.jpg "Woah now can't we like treat this stuff like it's Impressionism?"

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
We're not talking "art" art, just "Thomas Kinkade" art.
©@©™

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Knew this backlash would happen like 4 mins in when they tell Black Widow to go calm Bruce down. lmao

agrajag

Can someone explain the plot of Avengers 2 to me?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is what I'm confused about. When Tony Stark and Dr. Hulk analyze the sceptre, they realize that it's intelligent and use that intelligence to create Ultron, right? Because the holographic representation of Ultron later on looks exactly like the one for the sceptre. But then, where does his consciousness reside after that, if not in the stone? In the internet? Some sort of physical brain/heart thing that Scarlet Witch pulls out of his chest in the end? And why does the Vision not become corrupt, since he has the stone embedded in his head?
[close]

thisismyusername

Kara

Narolf

(◊.◊)

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.

What about operational ?

I'm getting them delivered on Wednesday  :hyper

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Between the Joss Whedon twitter thread (of course Technomancer started that thread) and Huelen's furry comics, I just think I'm done for today.
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
They should change the "Believe" in the Neogaf logo with "Verbose"
que

Freaky Fred

I've never had a problem with Gamestop in the 10-15 times I've been there
yuck

suppadoopa

me too

1) you pick up your game
2) pay for it
2.5) sometimes the associate will have small talk regarding about the game
3) leave

Me thinks a majority of people who have problems with them are actively looking to create such problems. then again, if working in retail taught me anything is that a majority of customers are just idiots.

Kara

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal

me too

1) you pick up your game
2) pay for it
3) leave

Me thinks a majority of people who have problems with them are actively looking to create such problems. then again, if working in retail taught me anything is that a majority of customers are just idiots.

The first time I was in one, the guy behind the counter kept saying I couldn't buy some PSP game for my PSP as it was PAL. It took me way too long to explain to him it wasn't region locked, which he didn't believe, and I was finally able to get my game. This was on my trip to Seattle, before gamestop was too spread out in Denmark too. But it just seems overpriced back at home so never actually bought anything from their stores here.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>

It seems like Nintendo stuff drives people crazy.
The only time I remember troubles at EB Games, Canada's Gamestop, was when I was standing around awkwardly while someone gave shit to a clerk about Amiibos on the phone. 
It was obvious since he kept apologizing and pleading with the guy on the phone and afterwards apologizing to everyone around who was waiting and listening.

What is it with Nintendo stuff and sudden hostility to game store cashiers/clerks/etc. Getting all worked up over bloody Amiibos.
What are they even, they seem to be a cross between Nintendo dolls and physical DLC.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
So I haven't seem it, but the wheeden issue was because of the hulk tearing that be pussy up?
dur

Narolf

Sorry, just recalled I had a "personal thread"...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:41:38 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

zomgee

• We've *all*
Blowjob thread = funny, actual conversation, little locker room talk: locked

Cartoon implying oral sex with dog: a-ok, but locked after someone thinks the CAD comic is bashing miscarriage

Suicide thread = actual conversation on morality and ownership of self: somebody might get sad, locked
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 07:10:02 AM by zomgee »
rub

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer

me too

1) you pick up your game
2) pay for it
3) leave

A decade ago, they'd really try hard to upsell you on things and it got very annoying when you just wanted to get your game and get the fuck out; you didn't want the 5 minutes of goading you into buying their shitty card or some magazine that was going to get cancelled within months.  I've heard they ditched that strategy a few years ago but I haven't been back in years. 
🍆🍆

sarslip

they still try really hard to up sell me, usually at least three things.  and they do the same to whoever is in front of you in line too.  they also answer the phone as a priority even when faced with lines, and still do their up-sell spiel to the whoever calls in.  depends who you get im sure.

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
Yeah, totally depends on who you get. The people at the GS down the block are familiar with me, so I can walk in and walk out, but whenever I drop by the one at the other end of town I get the long hard mash. Pre-order, I noticed you have some points did you know you can use them for a GS Pro sub now, do you want to buy $1 insurance on the discs, let me run down the promos we have going on in case you didn't see the 800 signs we posted everywhere, etc. It is quite literally 5 minutes worth of spiel, every single time.
sup

sarslip

thing is, any up-sell pressure is obviously coming from further up the chain, but you can still spot the pleb clerks that relish in hard sells, and take that preorder shit serious af

thisismyusername

I haven't ran into those sorts of people in years. And if they are still there, I'm generally "no, can't care. Just ring my shit up" at them.
---

Also, only on NeoGAF can you have console gamers that buy all three consoles go "but why not include expansion ports to upgrade the hardware like a PC!" (So get a PC if that's what you want?) "Yeah, but I'm buying all three consoles and am poor as fuck now!"

:neogaf

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
re: GS

I just got bothered a lot.

"Find what you're looking for?"
"Nah, I'm just window shopping. Thanks."
"Ok. Well, we have this great deal right now, buy 4 for $10. Most of these titles by themselves are $10 so this is a great deal."
"Cool, I'll take a look."
"We also have a pre-owned deal, buy 3 get 1 free."
"Ok... thanks."

5 minutes later

"Find anything you looking for?"
"Nah, still just checking around."
"Well if you find something and don't think its for you, we have the 7 day warranty where you can just bring it back."
"Uh huh. Thanks."
fat

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
They never really say anything to me on the floor, just when I'm at the register and ready to go
sup

king of the internet

• 🚽
People still shopping at gamestop in 2015  :kobeyuck

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
used ps3 and 360 games are dirt cheap now, man
sup

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
i mean, i just bought god of war 3 for $2.69 the other day, even if it sucks who cares at that price

but i'm sure it's worth the extra $36 to see it HDer on ps4, though :lol
sup

king of the internet

• 🚽
Wasting money on more worthless plastic garbage won't fill the void inside of you  :ufup

nudemacusers

Wasting money on more worthless plastic garbage won't fill the void inside of you  :ufup
yeah buy cool shoes instead
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

archie4208

What about wasting money on downloading bits of data that try to do the same thing?  :fbm

Kara

I just go in work clothes and say I'm buying a gift and project that :comeon dad aura, usually does the job at Gamestop.