Author Topic: I feel this forum is going in direction I do not care for.  (Read 8809 times)

Himu

Re: I feel this forum is going in direction I do not care for.
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2015, 08:41:19 PM »
This might be a long post and some will lol don't care but:

I don't post a lot,this thread may seem whiny but it's just I realized I wanted to talk to someone about my day and I didn't have anyone to talk to(IRL). And yes it may be pathetic, but having some forum acknowledge is something, better than nothing. It's me and my mom, and after certain things happened, it seems she has kinda checked out in all facets. I can't talk to her(I never really felt like I could), I can't get what I need from her, which honestly is to feel like she cares. I know she does but it's hard to explain but I'm not getting anything from her. I get very envious sometimes from some of you, you guys have friends and small or big families and I don't have any of that. It's just me and thoughts most of the day with perfunctory conversation with my mother.

It's not about having friends or family, for me it's just having someone to feel like they legitimately give a shit(IRL) and I don't know how to truly cultivate that in life. And if I were to ever get it, I'd be so needy I'd probably drive them away. Just be grateful if you have friends or family you can truly talk to, you're very lucky. It's not about having a GF(I most certainly did not appreciate the RahXephon comparison). Friendships take such a long time to build and this point in my life(I'm 24) it will be difficult to do so and I haven't had a friend in real life since I was 17. And I don't expect to be cared for or think I deserve love or anything, I'm just so lonely IRL and usually cope with it by not thinking about it. But making this thread brought up all these feelings/thoughts. I feel like being trans did a real humdinger on my self worth, like who would truly want to be around me if they knew.

There's a big honest part of me that doesn't want to be around other trans people because they remind of what a failure I am. And I've told all of this stuff to shrinks before, I don't think they've given me any good advice on it. To think of myself with self worth is to lie to myself and I've been thinking this way for sooooo long, I honestly don't know how to think any other way.  In the end, this is my only outlet and many of you may think lol so pathetic but think of how blessed you are that you have someone or someones to talk to in your life who truly care. This is kinda it for me, that or paying someone to listen to my problems(which is difficult nowadays because I have awful insurance and it isn't financial feasible). It's strange I don't like to post about myself because it brings attention to myself/attention whoring but the only way someone will notice is to post about yourself but I feel I shouldn't because why would anyone care/no would care and I would take it as a rejection of self.

Now I'm still trucking and still making slow and progressive acts in my life. I honestly feel if I tried I could get a GF but then the whole being deviant trans person comes in to play and I get very discouraged. But I'm not gonna give up and I'm gonna try and try and try some more. I just wanted someone to talk about my day(a small nagging tiny little moment) and realized I didn't have anyone.

tl;dr: I'm very lonely but I'm still trucking  :fbm

Sorry about your mom, but if this is trans related, this is very common. Try to cultivate friendships with other people so they become your family. What are your interests? Where are you located? Do you have social anxiety? One thing that has helped me with this very problem are Meetups. Joining Meetup.com has changed my life. Have an interest in live music like me? Just enter live music at meetup to search for local groups and you'll meet plenty of people who share interests with you while having a blast in your own backyard and learning more about what your city has to offer. Have social anxiety? Join a social anxiety group. There will be other people in similar situations like yourself, going through rough times who crave friendship, and just need a push. Don't think of yourself as a failure. You're 20 fucking 4. All you need is a push and some confidence.

Re: trans. I personally do not like attaching myself to the trans community. I do not ever mention being trans on my Facebook or Twitter with deliberate action. While trans, I want to be treat as a woman and not a trans (tm) woman. If you have trouble identifying  and being comfortable with trans people, fuck trans people then. Personally, I would aim at hanging out with CIS women as its a worthwhile alternative that won't trigger your animosity or lack of connection with trans people. It will also help with social transition big time, while helping you get out of that rough patch. Exercise, join a martial arts gym. It really, really helps and you will make friends. There's a lot of options. You just need to go out there and explore them.

Now since Demi did not delete my account like I Requested because I am a dork who has spammed half the forum, I came back simply to let you know you're not alone and you can hit me up any time, just pm me you're email or whatever in a pm. That is, if you're interested in talking.

I want you to know that you're not the only person going through similar things, and that not all of us have the strong friendships and family you said we do. But that's what talking is for.

Xoxoxo
He (misgendered) muro
IYKYK

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2015, 08:45:05 PM »
I read the whole thing, for what it's worth. I feel entirely ambivalent about my lonely soul status and actively cultivate it, so I don't have much to offer beyond that. You're hereby acknowledged.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
As is your backstabbing of Himurin. :ufup I know she can be annoying, but her heart is in the right spot. edit: Speak of the devil. :lol
[close]

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2015, 08:45:28 PM »
Holy shit, Himumu.

Don't leave us. :uguu

You missed me outing Andy-kun. :uguu

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2015, 08:47:49 PM »
I knew Narlof would bring Himuro back

Junpei the Tracer!

• I started with Nightbright and ended with Comics
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2015, 08:52:24 PM »
I don't understand I called you a shitbin tier poster, why are you being nice to me? And the mom situation has nothing to do with me being trans or me at all. I do appreciate your advice though, thank you.
Boo

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2015, 08:52:30 PM »
Narlof :rejoice
reckt

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2015, 08:53:03 PM »
Who knew the populous of a spin-off website originally dedicated to making fun of the owner of the spun-off website would be so emotionally fragile?  :teehee
How's the BCT treating you breh?

:ufup

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2015, 08:53:36 PM »
Who knew the populous of a spin-off website originally dedicated to making fun of the owner of the spun-off website would be so emotionally fragile?  :teehee
How's the BCT treating you breh?

:ufup
:heh
reckt

Himu

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2015, 08:58:22 PM »
I don't understand I called you a TheBlackStallion is hysterical tier poster, why are you being nice to me? And the mom situation has nothing to do with me being trans or me at all. I do appreciate your advice though, thank you.

I have no idea what TheBlackStallion is hysterical poster even means anymore after nearly ten years of word filter. As for your mom, what exactly is the issue? As for being nice? Eh, I can be a bitch a lot of times. It comes with being an only child, because you're used to your own way, at all times, and everyone has to pay attention to you. I'm definitely attention whore-ish, overdramatic, and hyperbolic. I've been working on it. So your criticism was noted because it's true. If you think I'm a douche, isn't the best response to be the opposite? In any case, contact me. Where do you live currently? I know in Florida, we have talked about that before.
IYKYK

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2015, 09:00:46 PM »
Junpei, I get where you are coming from, but you have to find a way to put yourself out there for other people too. Kinda like you just did here, only in real life too, especially to your mom. I don't know what's happened in the past, but I'm sure its nothing that can't be washed under the bridge to start fresh. Unless she's just a piece of shit human being, then forget her and move on.

It's hard for me to put myself out there in real life too, so I get it. I'm just kinda quiet and get overwhelmed sometimes. But I work at it, and when people have issues or problems, I listen and care and am empathetic. I follow up and ask how they're doing and if their issue was resolved. That's my way of putting myself out there. My husband will go up to MY parents, hug them, tell them he appreciates their help, and that he loves them. They get an awkward hug goodbye from me and the occasional "love you too." He's an only child and adopted, and his only family in the state are his crazy parents we don't speak to, but you'd never know he literally has no family. He's created this huge support system for both of us, and has friends that are like brothers. His way of connecting with people is far superior and I will never be good at in real life with most people, but I've found a way that I feel comfortable with and have made some strong bonds with people I never would've expected.

Find a group of people you can be yourself with, and find your way of connecting with them. You can't expect everyone else to do all the work for you. Its hard when you have shit self esteem, and its easy to get discouraged looking at other people's lives, but you don't know what they are going through or have gone through to get to that point. You might have more in common with people than you think, but you won't know until you try.
(|)

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2015, 09:00:50 PM »
"TheBlackStallion is hysterical tier poster"

So what's being filtered here?

Sausage

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2015, 09:04:18 PM »
shit space bin

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2015, 09:10:01 PM »
I don't understand I called you a TheBlackStallion is hysterical tier poster, why are you being nice to me?

Peak  Uguuuu~ :uguu

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2015, 09:13:23 PM »
The thing about mom is that she doesn't give a shit anymore, like doesn't take a shower for days give anymore, I'd have to harass her about it.  I've tried and tried to get behind her and do what I can but at the end of the day, you can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped. I'd rather not say what happened, it's embarrassing/shameful.

Nice post

I appreciate this post, thank you.
Boo

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2015, 09:25:51 PM »
shit space bin
Wow. I figured this out myself not too long ago but had absolutely no recollection of it. Had to look through my post history.

So this is what senility feels like. Spooky.

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2015, 09:36:09 PM »
It sounds like she has some major depression issues. Ugh that's hard to see your parents in a vulnerable state like that. Be supportive in a way that shes fully aware you're there to help, but definitely try meetup.com like Himu said and focus on yourself too. Find that balance.

Our local community colleges have continuing education classes that are pretty affordable too. Take a photography class or something that interests you and makes you feel good. Maybe you'll make some friends there, maybe not, who knows. But at least you're bettering yourself and making yourself happy.

Also, if you meet people, don't feel like you have to stay in contact with them. If they're assholes, ditch em and start again. Don't waste your time with assholes. They aren't really your friends and they don't really care about you. Find good people.
(|)

Rahxephon91

« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2015, 10:12:13 PM »
The fourm is excatly the same. It hasn't changed.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2015, 10:18:23 PM »
I'd say this board has improved since the Willco days.  It's nowhere near as active as it used to be but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.
🍆🍆

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2015, 10:47:55 PM »
i wish i posted more

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #79 on: April 17, 2015, 10:48:35 PM »
i wish i posted more
I wish you did too.
reckt

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2015, 11:22:37 PM »
I'd say this board has improved since the Willco days.  It's nowhere near as active as it used to be but that isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Remember the good ol' days when 90% of the posts on The Bore was Willco and Ichirou and Glen arguing? Yeah, good times.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 11:36:36 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #81 on: April 17, 2015, 11:35:51 PM »
Hey jun I'm going to try and check in with you more.

Barry Egan

« Reply #82 on: April 17, 2015, 11:43:22 PM »

Remember the good ol' days when 90% of the posts on The Bore was Willco and Ichirou and Glen arguing? Yeah, good times.

this but unironically.

Narolf

« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2015, 01:13:14 AM »
Wanted to make Himuro Sazh Katzroy, but the spot was already taken by someone else.

Let's call ???/Nelly/FFXV's Beatrix Lin from now on then.
(◊.◊)

shidoshi

« Reply #84 on: April 18, 2015, 02:23:41 AM »

How can you be trans and literally not hate yourself?

I don't. *shrugs*

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #85 on: April 18, 2015, 05:21:25 AM »
Just post more like Creepy Stalker, he wasn't accepted the first day, but now he's a fully integrated and well adjusted member of the forum.

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #86 on: April 18, 2015, 08:25:07 AM »
It wasn't the best idea to make this thread, I will try and post more though.

How can you be trans and literally not hate yourself?

I don't. *shrugs*

Yeah but you pass.  I know it's unfair to lock the thread after making this post but it's very easy to love life or love yourself when things are working out for you. I honestly only come across the whole "being trans is okay/i love being trans" from those that fucking pass.
Boo

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #87 on: April 18, 2015, 08:27:18 AM »
Oh no I don't know how to lock my own threads  :fbm
Boo

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #88 on: April 18, 2015, 08:39:11 AM »
I feel like it's becoming too insular, too much of in crowd sort of place. And by extension I feel left out because I don't post very often and due I don't feel like I'm jerked off a lot(ie given praise,attention) while posters that post a lot like mac,esch(see the front page),etc get jerked off plenty and I feel left out.

There's no real point to this thread, this thought just entered my head and I felt the need to post it. Have a good day.

To be fair Mac and Esch fucking rule. Deal with it
YMMV

Barry Egan

« Reply #89 on: April 18, 2015, 08:40:57 AM »
ibl

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2015, 08:58:01 AM »
in crowd? more like out crowd.

PD excepted.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2015, 10:33:54 AM »
I want to fucking pass. Sounds hot
dur

shidoshi

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2015, 02:24:12 PM »
Yeah but you pass.  I know it's unfair to lock the thread after making this post but it's very easy to love life or love yourself when things are working out for you. I honestly only come across the whole "being trans is okay/i love being trans" from those that fucking pass.

On one hand, you're right. If I sit here and say "just feel better", I'm kind of being a bitch, because I do make those comments from a place where my situation is better off than others. And I was going to say a bunch of things, but I've not had the chance to fully read the updates on your situation you've posted in here. So, I won't break out into some long post without doing so first.

But, really—happiness comes from you. I'm not just magically happy because I pass.

Himu

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2015, 07:20:00 PM »

???

Your original premise is not far off the mark. I hate being trans; I do not hate myself. That's quite a distinction.

And I would say your observation is wrong. Trans people who pass, know that more than anyone, being trans is dog shit and keep their trans identity to themselves. Why? Because the second you tell someone you're Trans is the second they emasculate you if you're a trans man, or if you're a trans woman, start treating you like a man. Wanna tell that guy who is attracted to you you're a trans woman? Either you are dealing with a fetishist who sees you as a fuck toy because he can't admit he's gay or he'll punch you in the mouth. If he doesn't want to get violent, he will still be disgusted. That is your existence. You need to replace your entire warddrobe out of pocket. Need female facialization surgery? Lol, that's 8 - 20k depending on the operation. Want grs? Lol, if we are talking about surgery in the best place to get grs - Thailand - then we are talking 20k or so including travel expenses. Then there's laser/electro for facial hair. Don't want bottom surgery but live in a state that requires it if you want that M to change to an F on your ID so that when you're stopped by a cop during a routine speed stop you're not physically assaulted? Let's not forget losing half, if not all of your friends and family.

Being trans fucking blows. No one WANTS to be trans. Almost every trans I know would rather be CIS.

The people who are most tied to the trans movement and are openly trans tend to be people who do not pass, and often do so out of necessity, because they don't pass. People who pass get the fuck out of the community, because after sweating so many tears and blood and spending all that money and jumping through legal hoops you would have to be full blown out bonkers or incredibly brave to openly, pubicly identify as trans. This is why when Janet Mock came out it was a huge deal, because the woman passes and has lived with passing privilege for a long time. She had no reason to put herself into "she's a cheeseburger" light like that. People who don't pass make the trans community their community and not a stepping stone towards living their target gender BECAUSE they need that sense of community. That said, I don't know a single passing trans person who is happy being trans. I say this as someone who passes, at the very least, I am happy to live in an age where I can correct being trans medically, because if this were any other era I would have killed myself a long time ago.

But this questions WHY you don't pass. What aren't you doing? Being pretty is work. Hard work. No one you see on the street is pretty without working at it.

What's the one biggest deterrent to passing most trans women neglect?

Voice. Work on voice. It will help you wonders. I highly suggest Deep Stealth's Finding Your Feminine Voice. It is free on YouTube and is helpful for achieving deep stealth if that is your goal. You can be a CIS masculine or boyish looking woman, and people will know you're a woman. Why? Voice. Voice is that important. If you would like a more hands on approach to voice lessons, Nina, who owns My Female Voice is an experienced voice coach in Hollywood, who offers private lessons for 90 bucks a month. She's a total sweetheart and just totes helpful.

My Female Voice:

www.myfemalevoice.com

Deep Stealth's FYFF:

What's the second thing that impacts passing? Weight. The people I know who pass the least, are also the biggest. I highly suggest losing weight. Research diets: paleo, keto, whatever. Work out a lot. Losing weight on estrogen is much harder than on testosterone and for that reason I often tell people who haven't started 'mones yet to lose the weight NOW. Alternatively, if you are skinny as hell and want curves, gain weight NOW. But not too much.

A lot of trans women also idolize CIS women and think all CIS women look effortlessly beautiful and hot without makeup. Practice makeup. I learned how to do makeup from a local drag queen I knew who teaches private lessons and CIS girlfriends. Alternatively, you can just go to the multitude of YouTube on the subject that match your skin tone and get to work. It will take practice. Everything does.

Have you grown your hair out? Are your getting feminine haircuts?

Hide your masculine features. If you have broad shoulders don't run around in clothes with thin straps. Hide your shoulders. Have facial hair? Laser or electro has been covered. Have a masculine body? Do exercises that will give you a fucking donk.

What hormones are you using? Switch types if you need to. Pills don't work for me well, and I prefer injections. Don't like seeing needles in your body? Get used to it or look into patches. Iirc Shidoshi uses patches. The thing about pills is that if you are doing it sublingually, there's a high chance your medicine will mix with your spit rather than be absorbed into your bloodstream, which makes them not always the best. For the longest time I did not want injections because I was scared of shots. But I decided they were necessary for me to continue, so the next time I had a blood test I forced myself to look at the needle going in my body. What I realized is that I'm not actually scared of shots. I was when I was a kid, and that carried over as an adult, but no longer had a logical basis because I'm now an adult, and a shot is a shot now, not the end of the world. So if you're scared of shots, look the next time you have blood test, you may end up realizing you only THOUGHT you were scared of shots.

Continuing, find a good, dedicated doctor. Either an endocrinologist or a dedicated trans doc.

You can't talk about not passing without talking about your hormone regime, your height, your weight, and more. We don't know how far you are. I think you should dedicate more to passing if that's your goal. A lot of trans women think just taking hormones will allow them to pass. Nuh uh. Takes work. And through that work you will gain new confidence and self esteem.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:07:11 PM by Queen of Ice »
IYKYK

shidoshi

« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2015, 07:49:05 PM »
Pellets inserted under the skin once every four months, by the way.

And yes, that's all I'm contributing for now, because I'm too tired at the moment to put together complex words. *heh*

Himu

« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2015, 07:52:33 PM »
Pellets. Right. There's a whole slew of different hormone types. Look into them.

:piss pills :piss2
IYKYK

shidoshi

« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2015, 08:56:30 PM »
I totally didn't know you had actually jumped into the process of transitioning, by the way. That's awesome!

Junpei the Tracer!

« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2015, 09:04:09 PM »
Jeez Himu, I already know everything you posted and I appreciate that you posted all of it. I'm not looking to present as a woman anytime soon, I'm okay with living as dude for the moment. No real rush really, I'm pretty used it, in the beginning it used to bother me I was in such a rush to "be myself" but now I'm like whatever about it. The passing thing is just worry for the future, not now. Again I appreciate the advice though.

this thread is way too much about me, demi plz lock.
Boo

Himu

« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2015, 09:10:32 PM »
How can you be trans and literally not hate yourself? That's delusion of the highest order. I cope with by thinking about as little as possible and sweet hormones but when I think about my situation with the least amount of levity, I simply cannot think of anything aside from shitbin.

Jeez Himu, I already know everything you posted and I appreciate that you posted all of it. I'm not looking to present as a woman anytime soon, I'm okay with living as dude for the moment. No real rush really, I'm pretty used it, in the beginning it used to bother me I was in such a rush to "be myself" but now I'm like whatever about it. The passing thing is just worry for the future, not now. Again I appreciate the advice though.

Why do I not believe you?
IYKYK

Tasty

« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2015, 09:32:33 PM »
She catching some heat and startin' to sweat, seems like.

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2015, 09:41:15 PM »
All you cheeseburgers pass my test :shaq
reckt

lennedsay

• Senior MILF
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2015, 11:43:50 PM »
Himu knows what she's talking about regarding learning makeup tips from drag queens. A lot of their makeup is exaggerated but the principles and techniques are on point. YouTube makeup vids from drag queens :aah
(|)

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2015, 08:16:29 PM »

Bitch knows how to PAINT!
Unzip

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2015, 11:17:22 PM »
I love you all, guys and gals
püp

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2015, 12:04:31 AM »
I love you all. Except you brandnew
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2015, 12:05:44 AM »
I've been posting more as of recently. you should be ecstatic about that

nudemacusers

« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2015, 12:47:49 AM »
why am I being slighted in the op

I don't jerked off nearly enough  >:(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2015, 12:50:33 AM »
#Lezbehonest: You can fart and 22 people would take a whiff like your post. Junpei is right. SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
Unzip

nudemacusers

« Reply #108 on: April 21, 2015, 01:12:48 AM »
like I said, I don't get jerked off nearly enough  >:(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #109 on: April 21, 2015, 01:22:38 AM »
Well you know where I live. Pick a dumpster. :-*
Unzip

nudemacusers

« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2015, 01:27:30 AM »
there is a white scooter-riding dumpster with lots of interior room just an hour north of me. sorry bb.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2015, 05:38:13 AM »
Himu back!?

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2015, 09:45:06 AM »
Himu!!!!!!!!!

my niccaette

:rejoice
YMMV