Author Topic: Creepy Stalker Thread Of Creepy Stalker |OT| It's a Cultural Difference  (Read 78732 times)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Time kompression
que

Permabanned from GAF for building a monumental OT decorated with and dedicated to his four passions: Himself, Kagari, Dissidiaforums and Final Fantasy.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I wish I was kidding. :goty
[close]

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Was that the cause, or the first bloom of - whatever this is?

Probably something a lot simpler.

Narolf

Paola, j'ai ton adresse, ton nom de famille et ton numéro de portable. Pardonne toi ou barre toi. Vite. Très vite. Et très loin. Petite sorcière. Tu me ferais presque pitié à ce stade, si tu en valais vraiment la peine.

Hey, let's go ahead and just drop the threats directed towards the women who don't even know you're crazy e-stalking them, OK?  That means for all them.  No more Kagari, no more Rinoa, and no more Paola.

Just stop.
Ok. Paola was the only one out of the three I have black-mailed however, and I am inclined to believe her and her pasty puppy got my message across their flesh and bones by now.... if she does lurk this thread, that is.
(◊.◊)

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️

Tasty

Holy shit, Creepy Stalker is a fucking scumbag.

It was cute when he was just crazy, but this is some dark shit. The Bore's Elliot Rodger in the making.

Narolf

Nope.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:57:05 AM by bork laser »
(◊.◊)

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
My Google translate is rough.

So he is calling her a witch.
Claiming to have her address and number. Telling her to forgive... herself or be barred?
And something about pity and not being worth the trouble.

Blackmailing someone with ???
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 01:41:02 AM by OnlyRegret »

BrokenVerses

Creepy Stalker, I might be misremembering but you were on medication at some point, right?

Narolf

So was I. Stopped taking them at the time the FFXV's TGS MMXIV trailer aired.
My Google translate is rough.

So he is calling her a witch.
Claiming to have her address and number. Telling her to forgive... herself or be barred?
And something about pity and not being worth the trouble.

Blackmailing someone with ???
Was black-mailing her, "insulting" her by calling her a little witch and a cry baby no one but Papa/Daddy loves.

She (willingly) gave me her phone number in private, gave a description of herself that matched the picture of hers I found a bit later by Googling her name. Managed to find her address too. I no longer have her e-mail address however, I purged my inbox from all mails of hers. Nuked my account on that one network site, as well.

See how Levi Ackerman takes Eren Jaeger out of his Titan form at the end of the video?

That is Bork Laser understanding she is mentally ill and deserves mercy as such.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:53:59 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
That is Bork Laser understanding she is mentally ill and deserves mercy as such.

No, you are mentally ill and I am giving you a final warning.  Cut the shit.  Do not talk about stalker club.  No mention of those girls.  No "Redacted" in place of their names. 
ど助平

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
So was I. Stopped taking them at the time the FFXV's TGS MMXIV trailer aired.
Why?

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
at this point, after all he's shown us, I think expecting dude to exercise good judgement (and to not eventually start doing this shit to us) is asking a bit much
pcp

Narolf

Bork, the good, Japanese father who wants me to take everything as face-value. You have little to no idea about what is actually going on.

Big Jumbo, the abusive, Italian father who wants to kick me out of the house. My father is just like you, and I already spit on his face once to make him understand I was the one in charge from now on, after more than a decade of abuse on my mother & overall bullshit regarding my sister and me. Thank god my mother is now mentally strong enough to hold out.

Why cannot I post normally over at Mognet Central, Bork? I would ask Kagari directly, but she already lied to you by calling my act "creepy" and claimed she did not know me. She has a Lucrecia Crescent complex, preferred Hojo over Vincent and just has to resurrect Grimoire/John Satomayor to sort her arrogant bullshit out. In the Jurassic Park thread I linked to a few pages, she clearly talks about Prompto Argentum, her brother who backed off the theater because of the loud noises. You can ban/censor me for talking about Kagari on this one, I do not mind at all. She deserves a call-out.

Bork, why does Van Konsolidor has "Opex" in his signature? I have a perfect & rational explanation but I am not allowed to post it, apparently. Besides, why are you calling me out on talking to someone who, as you said, does not lurk this thread?

Bork, what do you think of EviLore's "Sexual objectification is fine, harassment is not"? Do you even know the difference between the two?

Is asking you questions "creepy", Bork?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:39:23 AM by Narolf »
(◊.◊)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
at this point, after all he's shown us, I think expecting dude to exercise good judgement (and to not eventually start doing this shit to us) is asking a bit much

Yeah, pretty much.

And so ends the legend of Creepy Stalker.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:47:59 AM by bork laser »
ど助平