Author Topic: RIP Creepy Stalker?  (Read 17570 times)

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
Re: RIP Creepy Stalker?
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2015, 06:06:35 PM »
He should be unbanned when Final Fantasy XV comes out.
OH!

Shaka Khan

• Leather Jihadist
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2015, 06:55:52 PM »
Free Creepy Stalker. Where else would I get my free likes now?
Unzip

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2015, 07:08:02 PM »
Creepy Stalker made me realize FF8, not FF12 is the GOAT Final Fantasy. :obama :rejoice

Now to find my Fujin...

:tocry welcome to the club breh
pcp

Big Hoops

« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2015, 07:17:50 PM »
RIP to the good sis.

In my  :heart always

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2015, 07:34:15 PM »
Keep on Narolfin' in the free world...
sup

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2015, 08:04:44 PM »
i was gonna blast bork for taking out a good heel, but then i read the posts Creepy Stalker made, and yeah, his creeping and rage were well beyond the pale. i support this call.
duc

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2015, 08:06:44 PM »
i was gonna blast bork for taking out a good heel, but then i read the posts Creepy Stalker made, and yeah, his creeping and rage were well beyond the pale. i support this call.

Basically this. I think people tend to want to be all inclusive and touchy feely kumbaya whatever because GAF is a humorless shithole as far as moderation goes, but sometimes you have to bring the hammer down on people that are too fucking crazy to be around even weirdos like this place. Your synbios, etc.
yar

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2015, 08:12:39 PM »

That was the problem, bork was the only one that actually read Creepy Stalker's posts.
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2015, 08:22:53 PM »

Basically this. I think people tend to want to be all inclusive and touchy feely kumbaya whatever because GAF is a humorless shithole as far as moderation goes, but sometimes you have to bring the hammer down on people that are too fucking crazy to be around even weirdos like this place. Your synbios, etc.

It has nothing to do with peace and love, statistically schizophrenics are harmless to others. (To themselves is another matter entirely. :goty2)

Emotion trumping logic, wonder how many Freepers we got here. :hitler

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2015, 08:24:50 PM »
Free Creepy Stalker. Where else would I get my free likes now?

Banning Creepy Stalker reduced Like Inflation Rates significantly.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2015, 08:31:45 PM »
So...did anyone actually ever understand what was going on?
que

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2015, 09:00:40 PM »
Never read the dudes posts, just saw the words Final Fantasy and kept on scrollin'

and scrollin'

and scrollin'
sup

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2015, 09:09:20 PM »
So...did anyone actually ever understand what was going on?

I skimmed; in between final fantasy references was a lot of rage directed at members of other forums over inconsequential shit. a lot of it was years old but he still seemed mad. he used it to justify his stalking and harassment and even said some shit about blackmailing someone. dude was Looney Tunes
pcp

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2015, 09:11:13 PM »
also I am proud to say that in his final post I surpassed the rank of final fantasy villain in his head and was compared to his irl douchebag daigo dad.
pcp

BrokenVerses

« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2015, 09:21:42 PM »
The brightest flame burns quickest.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #75 on: May 11, 2015, 09:36:57 PM »
`
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 09:42:54 PM by recursivelyenumerable »
QED

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #76 on: May 11, 2015, 10:11:39 PM »
dude was definitely schizophrenic with family abuse trauma in his past.
duc

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #77 on: May 11, 2015, 10:17:00 PM »
He was schizo and in denial of the fact. Also denied he needed meds. Nicca needs help.
reckt

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #78 on: May 11, 2015, 10:26:40 PM »
At first, I thought he was like Martin Raperman: just some gimmick poster who would fuck off eventually.

Feel like my dude Nar was the endgame for the shut ins. At some point there's a disconnect between interacting online and interacting face to face to the point where you assume the indirect actions you take in regards to your targt's life online somehow equate to the same thing as talking in person. Like there's a lot you can technically do if you want to touch on someone else's life without ever really dealing with them on a personal level: likes, retweets, facebook/twitter/instragram stalking, making meta commentary. Fuck you could fill a day, or in this case a thread, with the incoherent ramblings that make sense to no one but yourself. All the while convinced you've somehow impacted the person's life. Problem is Creepy Stalker clearly realized he was a fucking nutter early on but basically said hold my fucking beer, watch this bore and went all in.

I also blame shit like Kingdom Hearts. There's no way a kid stares at the void of that story long enough without something crazy staring back in the end.

In the past, you typically rarely dealt much with crazy people.  On the internet, you get a front row seat.
🍆🍆

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #79 on: May 11, 2015, 10:54:54 PM »
He was schizo and in denial of the fact. Also denied he needed meds. Nicca needs help.

How so? I honestly wouldn't peg him as schizo. But a crazy ass stalker? Defo from those bullshit Final Fantasy posts that I finally just ignored and scrolled on by.

bluemax

« Reply #80 on: May 11, 2015, 10:58:49 PM »
Praise be to Yevon.
NO

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #81 on: May 11, 2015, 11:36:33 PM »

How so? I honestly wouldn't peg him as schizo. But a crazy ass stalker? Defo from those bullshit Final Fantasy posts that I finally just ignored and scrolled on by.
He listed his meds. Given his output, I'm inclined to believe that he wasn't lying about his prescriptions, or that he stopped taking them.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 11:49:51 PM by Rufus »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2015, 11:42:51 PM »
You know, Creepy Stalker seemed hung up on FFXIII and some XV.
XIII is obviously  :kobeyuck
XV Demo was  :holeup
He never actually posted about Type-0 which came out recently and was an actually good Final Fantasy game.

Conclusion, the worse the taste in games the shittier of a person.

« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2015, 11:46:20 PM »
Liking the XV demo is fine. Claiming that the super limited one area only tag along to a full game demo is better than every other mainline game in the series?

:ufup

« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2015, 11:49:22 PM »
type-0 was just as bad as 13, maybe even worse lol

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2015, 11:50:37 PM »
Another FF ranking seems like a fitting eulogy for his account.

nudemacusers

« Reply #86 on: May 12, 2015, 12:00:16 AM »
can we use this thread to rate fashion designers

please

:(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #87 on: May 12, 2015, 12:12:41 AM »

Perceived persecution and constructing elaborate fantasies were the two big symptoms.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #88 on: May 12, 2015, 12:16:34 AM »
type-0 was just as bad as 13, maybe even worse lol

:iface

Another FF ranking seems like a fitting eulogy for his account.

It ain't like there is anything else we could use.
There was Final Fantasy and um... Stalking.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2015, 12:25:19 AM »

please

1. Tommy Hilfiger
2. Fitch
3. That Izod Allegator
4. Abercrombie
5. John Van Heusen
6. Whoever makes Wrangler Jeans. Real. Comfortable. JEANS.

nudemacusers

« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2015, 12:27:37 AM »
i just went full triggered
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

« Reply #91 on: May 12, 2015, 12:38:59 AM »
I dunno. His posts didn't seem "this is a different person posting" to me. A lot of it was that stupid Final Fantasy shit. Wouldn't a Schizophrenic that is off meds at least have different writing styles?

nudemacusers

« Reply #92 on: May 12, 2015, 12:39:56 AM »
I dunno. His posts didn't seem "this is a different person posting" to me. A lot of it was that stupid Final Fantasy shit. Wouldn't a Schizophrenic that is off meds at least have different writing styles?
:hitler
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thisismyusername

« Reply #93 on: May 12, 2015, 12:43:19 AM »
 :lol What I'm getting at is: Nothing about those beyond being cryptic and undecipherable didn't scream "multiple personalities" to me.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #94 on: May 12, 2015, 12:47:21 AM »
:lol What I'm getting at is: Nothing about those beyond being cryptic and undecipherable didn't scream "multiple personalities" to me.

From Wikipedia

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and lack of motivation. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.

benjipwns

« Reply #95 on: May 12, 2015, 12:48:17 AM »
Schizophrenia isn't the same as dissociative identity disorder. Though they may go together quite a bit, I don't know.

thisismyusername

« Reply #96 on: May 12, 2015, 12:49:04 AM »
I could see the false beliefs, especially given Bork saying he never talked to half the people he was mentioning.  I don't see the confused thinking, he seemed pretty clear headed (though misguided by those false beliefs) in that false belief/fake reality though.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #97 on: May 12, 2015, 12:49:29 AM »

From Wikipedia

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder often characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to recognize what is real. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, auditory hallucinations, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and lack of motivation. Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the person's reported experiences.
Colour coded and everything. :uguu

Positive Touch

• Woo Papa
« Reply #98 on: May 12, 2015, 12:50:23 AM »

son Google is RIGHT THERE
pcp

suppadoopa

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2015, 12:51:56 AM »

please

1) Hugo Boss
2) Rest of them

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #100 on: May 12, 2015, 12:51:59 AM »
I won't play doctor on the Internet, but a quick Google search of the drama he was alluding to will show that he's been on this pattern at several different places. At some point when you dedicate that much effort and time, it is not just trolling anymore.

I wish I had known that before  :-\
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #101 on: May 12, 2015, 12:52:30 AM »
I'm gonna trust Stealth's judgement on this. Takes a thief to catch one. Also, he literally listed the meds he was taking. Or supposed to take.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #102 on: May 12, 2015, 12:52:46 AM »
why waste time on a diagnosis beyond "he crazy"?
que

benjipwns

« Reply #103 on: May 12, 2015, 12:59:15 AM »
why waste time on a diagnosis beyond "he crazy"?
I don't know how much you know about mental illness culture (I'm an expert) but incredibly specific diagnosis are a huge part of it.

nudemacusers

« Reply #104 on: May 12, 2015, 01:05:08 AM »

please

1) Hugo Boss
2) Rest of them
werner baldessarini and bruno pieters' work for hugo boss was pretty good, no lie.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2015, 01:06:25 AM »

From Wikipedia

Colour coded and everything. :uguu

Creepy Stalker may be gone but he left his mark, and it reeks and won't go away.

Kara

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2015, 01:08:09 AM »
I could see the false beliefs, especially given Bork saying he never talked to half the people he was mentioning.  I don't see the confused thinking, he seemed pretty clear headed (though misguided by those false beliefs) in that false belief/fake reality though.

It's not a disorder that completely robs you of your faculties. Until you hit certain topics with someone suffering with it you might not even realize they had it.

« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2015, 01:09:03 AM »
I won't play doctor on the Internet, but a quick Google search of the drama he was alluding to will show that he's been on this pattern at several different places. At some point when you dedicate that much effort and time, it is not just trolling anymore.

I wish I had known that before  :-\

That one thread dedicated to him in that one forum he loves so much starts on 09-20-2011 and ends on 04-05-2013. Dude's been at this for four years now.

He constantly makes dummy accounts there to "keep tabs on them" that are banned on the spot, but easily spotted cause he's a dumb-ass that either uses his psn name or some variation of his real name (the same thing but reversed) ,something related to FF13 as the username, or combinations of both.

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2015, 01:31:28 AM »
The reason I thought he was schizo is because he was on Abilify, which is what I was put on. He also said doctors claimed he was schizophrenic but he wasn't.
reckt

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2015, 01:35:35 AM »
You mean that no one bothered to cast scan or libra on his ass?
que

Kara

« Reply #110 on: May 12, 2015, 01:59:34 AM »

Green mages cast all status ailments and hope for the best. :smug

Rahxephon91

« Reply #111 on: May 12, 2015, 04:03:44 AM »
You know, Creepy Stalker seemed hung up on FFXIII and some XV.
XIII is obviously  :kobeyuck
XV Demo was  :holeup
He never actually posted about Type-0 which came out recently and was an actually good Final Fantasy game.

Conclusion, the worse the taste in games the shittier of a person.

thisismyusername

« Reply #112 on: May 12, 2015, 06:29:31 AM »
The reason I thought he was schizo is because he was on Abilify, which is what I was put on. He also said doctors claimed he was schizophrenic but he wasn't.

That's not a slam dunk, though. It can be used to treat Bipolar disorder and Depression. I mean, yeah his crazy-ass posts probably give a "schizo" vibe to the rest of you, but it isn't a "slam dunk" case to me. :yeshrug I'd say more creepy stalker with grand delusions than schizo.

Green mages, in a Final Fantasy? :wtf

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2015, 07:21:23 AM »

That's not a slam dunk, though. It can be used to treat Bipolar disorder and Depression. I mean, yeah his crazy-ass posts probably give a "schizo" vibe to the rest of you, but it isn't a "slam dunk" case to me. :yeshrug I'd say more creepy stalker with grand delusions than schizo.
Schizo was his doctor's diagnosis (which he didn't accept). At this point it would be wise to dig up the post, if he hasn't edited or deleted it, but I'm too damn lazy for that.

benjipwns

« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2015, 08:37:53 AM »
Schizo was his doctor's diagnosis (which he didn't accept).
I want to say this is a pretty common behavior with Schizophrenics and another...bipolar disorder maybe?

Kara

« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2015, 01:11:41 PM »

Green mages, in a Final Fantasy? :wtf

I'm not proud of the fact that I played FFT A2, alright.

Kara

« Reply #116 on: May 12, 2015, 01:12:36 PM »
Srsly doe that's the GOAT job.

-viera only
-uses fucking warhammers
-ailments

:lawd

nudemacusers

« Reply #117 on: May 12, 2015, 01:13:59 PM »
goddamnit are we really talking about final fantasy.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2015, 01:15:43 PM »
Wait I leave for a couple of weeks and you guys already chased away our GOAT new poster? Damn man.
YMMV

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2015, 03:28:06 PM »
I aspire to one day have my thread in the DHOF, rip sweet prince

I'm not proud of the fact that I played FFT A2, alright.

Implying A2 wasn't a good game  :ufup