Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 246833 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #1140 on: August 03, 2020, 09:03:36 AM »
https://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/1289949674766393344

Wow, is Alex Jones actually a Trump adviser ?  :ohhh
All Trump aides have this distinct thug #1, thug #2 etc. look from a 90's or 80's action movie and his friends like Gorka, Bannon and Stone are each a type of super villain.
Say what you will about the man, his casting is on point.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #1141 on: August 03, 2020, 10:16:26 AM »
Alex Jones Saw the documents from the Austin PD, mayors are telling cops to stand down and the media refuse to report on it because they're pinko toadies : AntiFa this weekend has positioned snipers in cities, took over or destroyed 6 police precincts across all the country and has set up armed roadblocks to force drivers to roll down their windows and pledge allegiance to AntiFa.

And if none of that happened, it's because he exposed their plans Saturday.

Edit : So he's basing all that on an alleged note to a real estate management company asking tenants to stay alert for suspicious movement on roofs alongside one interstate road, with no further details. Seems to trace back to an Austin PD warning regarding a private Facebook group who from all signs is Boogaloo-aligned.

i love it when alex has the documents :rejoice
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1142 on: August 03, 2020, 10:22:58 AM »
top 5 info wars moment was after the vegas shooting where pjw was (correctly :doge) saying "you know sometimes people are just crazy and do things with no motive" or something along those lines, so alex claimed he just that second got documents in from his cia source saying the shooters room was full of antifa pamphlets and literature  :lol :lol :lol

shame info wars clips from that time are hard to find now :fbm
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1143 on: August 06, 2020, 03:22:30 AM »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1144 on: August 07, 2020, 06:13:42 PM »
Highlights from recent InfoWars :

Rex Jones -17 years old, son of- takes over for a little bit and goes on a bit of a critical tirade about Trump. Ends with "He said he would drain the swamp, instead he carved his own pocket in it... But we have to give him a second chance."

:riot

Alex has some random pastor he knows. Young earth, tribulations, the whole menu.

Pastor : "Quick tip to be saved. Know your maker, make your maker known... But also, and that's what many Christians and Americans do not get, be ready to meet your maker !"
Alex : "Yes I'm ready, point a gun to my head now !"

:walkaway

Pastor : "CERN opened a portal to another dimension and literal demons came out !"
Alex : "They came out and went BAAAAAAHHH, look it up it was in the news !"

:gddr5
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1145 on: August 07, 2020, 06:43:59 PM »
What kind of shit is Coast to Coast AM up to these days

Last I heard, the guy who took over (George Noory ?) just doesn't have Art Bell's talent. A look at the Reddit has a lot "It's a cheap InfoWars for old people now", with declining quality of guests, increasing ads and the show going hard on COVID conspiracies and antivax.

Probably has a lot to do with Coast to Coast getting a lot more competition nowadays instead of standing alone in its niche while Milton William Cooper was on shortwave and Alex Jones on public access TV. Maybe a bit of an educated guess, but Joe Rogan basically is the closest successor today ?
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1146 on: August 07, 2020, 09:13:42 PM »

Internet censorship is absolutely bonkers.
I'm sometimes looking for certain vids I know existed that simply can't be found anymore.
I've always enjoyed how the internet was sort of this time machine that allowed you to find stuff from years back but recently I've noticed much has vanished.
Not just infowars but also stuff like old Daily Show, Colbert, etc. clips. YouTube search has also become useless, pushing basically the same type of stuff to the top that has little to do with what you're looking for.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1147 on: August 08, 2020, 05:11:42 PM »

Internet censorship is absolutely bonkers.
I'm sometimes looking for certain vids I know existed that simply can't be found anymore.
I've always enjoyed how the internet was sort of this time machine that allowed you to find stuff from years back but recently I've noticed much has vanished.
Not just infowars but also stuff like old Daily Show, Colbert, etc. clips. YouTube search has also become useless, pushing basically the same type of stuff to the top that has little to do with what you're looking for.

Sounds more like the natural entropy of all archives or commercial & legal reasons to take stuff off the shelf than censorship. "The Internet" has the same sort of limitations as any repository.

The Jon Stewart's Daily Show clips (because yeah, most of it is off YouTube... I would imagine off Comedy Central own platform too) could have been taken down because :
- Of some licencing issue (Jon Stewart's image, some music or voice over, etc...).
- Because they were incredibly dated and clogging the channel for marginal returns.
- Not to burden Trevor Noah version of the show with a constant point of comparison.
- To sell them in a different medium / platform.
- Or a variety of other things...

I don't have a source but as far as I heard the common wisdom now after some years of actual experiences is that digital is often less reliable an archiving solution than physical counterparts. At the very least, we're past the illusion that the Internet is an infinite, pristine time machine.
ὕβρις

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #1148 on: August 08, 2020, 06:04:16 PM »
Hey this doesn’t belong here but whatevs

This story is currently shaking the Arab community in my area.

Family’s side: https://twitter.com/iyyaa7/status/1291616625150459904

Wife’s side: https://twitter.com/emanyasin11/status/1292163562849239042

And I was on the wife’s said immediately after reading this. Arabs are crazy and hate wives of male family members. However, one tweet caught my eye (and other’s too, apparently).

https://twitter.com/emanyasin11/status/1292163567639080962

Notice how in the pic where she supposedly tries calling the father in law to tell him the son’s dead, it says “canceled call”. Well apparently, this only happens on iPhone where you call and hang up immediately afterward, so the recipient does not receive a notification at all. I just tried it. So it seems like the wife called her husband’s father to show a record of an attempt to reach him, but didn’t actually intend to tell him so soon.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1149 on: August 08, 2020, 07:25:07 PM »

:thinking

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1150 on: August 09, 2020, 08:54:04 PM »

we def in da matrix, brehs  :pimp

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1151 on: August 10, 2020, 09:27:44 AM »
Kyrie Irving already believes the Earth is flat, now we're in the Matrix too??
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1152 on: August 10, 2020, 09:31:16 AM »
No curvature in the matrix :ohhh
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1153 on: August 11, 2020, 02:33:36 AM »
Alex Jones wife got rebuked at an Austin park so he went there and kicked a fuss. Also because setting up booths in parks is UN Agenda 21 apparently (not featured in the YouTube bootleg but said explicitly) :

:salute
ὕβρις

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1155 on: August 12, 2020, 05:33:11 PM »
it's always been fucked

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1156 on: August 20, 2020, 03:05:49 AM »
Millie Weaver, who features regularly on InfoWars, was arrested by cops. Right on the heels of that, a "report" for Infowars she filled about Shadowgate (basically a massive psyop operation to manufacture reality) was uploaded. A lot of turmoil over the weekend on the InfoWars as Alex Jones bravely stays really noncommittal about the content of the report, insists repeatedly he hasn't seen it and that Weaver is a contractor he sometimes employs. Roger Stone was fingered as one of the brains directing Shadowgate (I guess Weaver couldn't be bothered to call him for a comment despite sharing employers) and Jones also got called out as a shill and disinfo agent by one of the 2 main persons featured in Weaver's report so some juicy personal drama was injected.

Reportedly Weaver was arrested for, alongside her brother, violently holding down their mother and taking her phone because they believed she was recording them (she was on a speaker call with her pastor).
 :titus
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1157 on: August 20, 2020, 03:09:29 AM »
 :drool

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1158 on: August 20, 2020, 03:09:49 AM »
Sounds like that bitch popped too much fish oil :doge
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1159 on: August 20, 2020, 03:13:30 AM »

:shaq

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1160 on: August 20, 2020, 03:23:49 AM »
Reportedly Weaver was arrested for, alongside her brother, violently holding down their mother and taking her phone because they believed she was recording them (she was on a speaker call with her pastor).
 :titus

Weaver is amirox?  :thinking
Margs

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1161 on: August 20, 2020, 03:35:34 AM »
Sounds like that bitch popped too much fish oil :doge

More like Caveman Bone Broth imo, with a little bit of Patriot Blend Wake Up America! Coffee.
Margs

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1162 on: August 20, 2020, 09:26:15 AM »
#FreeShadowgate

©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1163 on: August 20, 2020, 09:55:50 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

:shaq

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm sure you'll love that her most famous gimmick is the character Rainbow Snatch she played as a false flag to trick libz in her reporting for Infowars.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Rainbow_Snatch
ὕβρις

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1165 on: August 20, 2020, 01:54:09 PM »
Roger Stone is the Kingpin Alex!

Just look at him!
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1166 on: August 20, 2020, 02:06:43 PM »
The InfoWars's War just got real. :lol  :whew
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1167 on: August 20, 2020, 02:24:17 PM »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1169 on: August 20, 2020, 03:51:03 PM »
The theory that Q = Steve k Bannon will be put to the test now that he's indicted
🤴

jorma

« Reply #1170 on: August 20, 2020, 03:55:09 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/status/1296212153431740429
I have no idea who millie weaver is, and i've never heard of shadowgate, but expecting alex jones to either put up or shut up seems really fucking clueless from anyone, and when it comes from someone who's worked for him it's really something else  :lol :lol :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1171 on: August 20, 2020, 04:23:49 PM »
He's absolutely not going to do it but since she's loudly making a pivot to Q (which Alex sees as competition and always was lukewarm about) and flying with her own wings now, it's probably a way to kill the father and further discredit him. Seeing him simping for Roger Stone senpai again and again is insane. :lol

Gonna be interesting too how he tries to weasel out of that one.
ὕβρις

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #1172 on: August 21, 2020, 12:39:24 AM »
https://m.

:thinking

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1173 on: August 21, 2020, 06:03:04 AM »
when your shit is too wassy even for infowars :rejoice
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1174 on: August 21, 2020, 06:14:07 AM »
He's absolutely not going to do it but since she's loudly making a pivot to Q (which Alex sees as competition and always was lukewarm about) and flying with her own wings now, it's probably a way to kill the father and further discredit him. Seeing him simping for Roger Stone senpai again and again is insane. :lol

Roger is probably Alex's connection to Trump world. He can't afford to lose Roger as he will lose his access to Trump.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1175 on: August 21, 2020, 06:18:11 AM »
Alex is taking it as a stab in the back but apparently blame Patrick Something Something who is one of the main two "whistleblowers" she features in her doc.

Awkward moments as callers to the show not up on the drama congratulate him for "that report on SurveillanceGate that I watched with great attention" or link his car accident (he was T-boned on the 19th as he was reaching for his Gatorade) to the dangerous exposure on Shadowgate.
:lol
« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 10:55:27 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1176 on: August 21, 2020, 06:21:49 AM »

Roger is probably Alex's connection to Trump world. He can't afford to lose Roger as he will lose his access to Trump.

:ahnuld2 That's the joke. Spit fire like you're Bill Cooper until you see yourself become a minor asset for Stone 4D rat fuckery.
It's not exactly clear he get any meaningful access to Trump despite this.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1177 on: August 21, 2020, 06:42:47 AM »
I'm watching shadowgate :pimp
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1178 on: August 21, 2020, 10:25:48 AM »
This message is to inform you that someone has attempted to log into your account from the connection: AS4134 | CHINANET-BACKBONE No.31,Jin-rong Street, CN (114.238.176.0/24)

This message is to inform you that someone has attempted to log into your account from the connection: AS57588 | HAYAT-ISP-ASN, IQ (176.241.94.0/24)

the chicomms are after me  :stahp

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1179 on: August 21, 2020, 10:39:09 AM »
This message is to inform you that someone has attempted to log into your account from the connection: AS4134 | CHINANET-BACKBONE No.31,Jin-rong Street, CN (114.238.176.0/24)

This message is to inform you that someone has attempted to log into your account from the connection: AS57588 | HAYAT-ISP-ASN, IQ (176.241.94.0/24)

the chicomms are after me  :stahp

That means you are a winner :success  :mynicca
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1180 on: August 22, 2020, 12:07:50 PM »
Millie Weaver has a gallery on her website. :dead

https://www.millennialmillie.com/gallery

Imgur for posterity :
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1181 on: August 22, 2020, 12:36:15 PM »
She has also been at the David Lynch White House it seems

🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1182 on: August 22, 2020, 02:41:08 PM »
From Der Spiegel in 2017 (Article)

ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1183 on: August 22, 2020, 02:42:53 PM »
Someone make an emote :uguu
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1184 on: August 22, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »
Hard to believe he's only 46 and used to be absolutely jacked and handsome. Decades of conspiracy theories is turning him into Steve Bannon :goty

Was he ?
*Googles*
Holy fuck :lol
https://amp.reddit.com/r/nattyorjuice/comments/avrg80/young_alex_jones/

Must have been very young because he looks nothing like that in his public access years. People in the Reddit thread mention he admitted to a less healthy lifestyle once he got in media. It's not exactly scandalous to suspect he's a heavy drinker considering how often he appears pissed and wasted while at work.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 03:10:52 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1185 on: August 24, 2020, 06:58:52 PM »
In hindsight, were the Russians behind 9/11 or complicit?

- Prior to the 'War on Terror' the foreign policy focus of the west was further NATO expansion,
when Putin became President Russia was still in a weak position geopolitically
- Putin had already blown up two buildings in Russia to justify a war against Islamists in Chechnya
- Putin warned the US that an attack was imminent
- Putin provided most of the targets in Afghanistan
- Russia did not respond to the US military moving to Defcon 3 during 9/11 even though Condi Rice explained how difficult it was to reach out to Russia during the chaos
- The west had not yet figured out Putin was playing them like a fiddle and Lavrov was playing Condi Rice like a fiddle
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1186 on: August 24, 2020, 07:10:47 PM »
©@©™

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #1187 on: August 24, 2020, 08:00:32 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/status/1296212153431740429
I have no idea who millie weaver is, and i've never heard of shadowgate, but expecting alex jones to either put up or shut up seems really fucking clueless from anyone, and when it comes from someone who's worked for him it's really something else  :lol :lol :lol

The only Shadowgate I know:

^_^

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1188 on: August 25, 2020, 11:02:39 AM »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1189 on: August 25, 2020, 11:09:58 AM »
In the Shadowgate drama, Jones closed the book by blaming "bad influences" on Millie Weaver and took down the doc from his site Monday IIRC (after harvesting as many clicks he could I guess :lol).

https://twitter.com/Millie__Weaver/status/1298021057828401156

She learnt a couple of tricks from senpai tho : "MOST BANNED VIDEO IN THE WORLD"
 :rethread

https://twitter.com/dontlieok/status/1296453085515087872
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1190 on: August 31, 2020, 09:44:25 AM »
So nu-Alex Jones is saying that ANTIFA is setting up roadblocks and Jones says it's different from police roadblocks that are lawful and he would gladly submit to.

Cue Knowledge Fight playing a clip of an old Alex Jones report (pre-9/11) saying police roadblocks are the NWO and greeting the cops with "HELLO WAFFEN SS !" ("That's not how I would have opened" says his cameraman.).
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1191 on: August 31, 2020, 09:54:33 AM »
Yes.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1192 on: August 31, 2020, 12:22:13 PM »
So nu-Alex Jones is saying that ANTIFA is setting up roadblocks and Jones says it's different from police roadblocks that are lawful and he would gladly submit to.
Our boi Alex is now a normie, you hate to see it  :goty2 :fbm
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1193 on: September 04, 2020, 01:38:39 PM »
Syrian Girl signed for a 6 month gig on InfoWars.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1194 on: September 04, 2020, 01:57:28 PM »
:gladbron
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1195 on: September 04, 2020, 02:02:34 PM »
Bold move though, Alex has always danced around isreal and similar topics afaik :doge
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1196 on: September 04, 2020, 02:11:40 PM »
mimi so sexy  :heart

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1197 on: September 05, 2020, 03:59:35 AM »
He announced it on a recent interview he had with her. Syrian Girl immediately demonstrated her quick wits by saying "You remember that 12 years old black kid the police shot ? That was under Obama ! Why are THEY trying to convince us it's a new thing !?".

Jones was pretty manic about shilling, claiming everything in the store was in stock but won't be anymore because of COVID shortages or something. Gotta buy now or he'll have to sell his two hours to stretch InfoWars 6 more weeks.

Not a prepper after all, I guess.
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1198 on: September 05, 2020, 08:41:36 PM »

The Black Lives Matter movement exploded like never before in May 2020, when George Floyd was murdered by police in Minneapolis. In the following weeks, we started to consider the significance of this movement in relation to the animals in Bible prophecy (the book of Revelation and the book of Daniel). We have discussed these animals before on this channel (see links below), so please check out what we have said previously, after you consider the radically new perspective we're presenting here, in light of the BLM movement.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #1199 on: September 07, 2020, 03:10:56 AM »
Syrian Girl signed for a 6 month gig on InfoWars.

Misread as "Sybian Girl," and then thought you'd mistyped "InfoWars" instead of Howard Stern.