Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 245946 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #1080 on: July 15, 2020, 01:41:02 PM »
 “One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

― Carl Sagan,

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1081 on: July 15, 2020, 01:50:33 PM »
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

― Carl Sagan,

And that's why I'm trusting Q to the grave!
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1084 on: July 15, 2020, 03:28:27 PM »
Alex Jones finally endorsed the Wayfair conspiracy balls deep after calling it an obvious distraction the day before.
Probably got enough audience members spamming his inbox that he got scared of losing some viewership.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #1085 on: July 15, 2020, 04:19:49 PM »
:rejoice
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1086 on: July 15, 2020, 04:37:27 PM »
Also Roger Stone is totally coming by on InfoWars once he's not as busy. Couldn't make it despite Alex Jones being very effusive about it several days in a row. Stone appeared on Hannity and elsewhere.

Roger also forgot to mention Alex in the long list of people he thanked for escaping prison. He was hosting a show on InfoWars for Lord's sake.
 :heh

All that despite Jones saying he has a direct line of communication to Trump and taking credit for the White House sidelining Dr.Fauci.

Not that Alex Jones retained any dignity after 3 years of bootlicking Trump but him simping so hard for a Nixon goon and openly malevolent political operator is hilarious.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:54:25 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1088 on: July 15, 2020, 09:32:57 PM »
I don't believe she "went missing".
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1090 on: July 16, 2020, 05:14:39 PM »
Behind the Bastards podcast just had a two parter on Bill Cooper. It builds a bit on the episodes Knowledge Fight did but the latter is more an examination of primary sources while Robert Evans is better at a big picture view. I'm not unfamiliar with Cooper, having traveled many of the Internet conspiracy oceans, but I learned quite a few things. Even dovetails nicely into the whole Hotep thing we're discussing right now, given Bill Cooper has been a big influence to many classic rappers. He got on the net as soon as 1988 !

It's insane just how much of the current conspiracy cosmos Cooper formalized, created or popularized. Alex Jones is basically just a grotesque, garish simulacra of his work. X-Com and X-Files do owe him a bit (though arguably UFOlogy was well settled before he and Lear became the tall of town for a couple of years). He maybe coined the term "sheeple".

Sometimes, one person can change the world. In the wrong direction.
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #1095 on: July 18, 2020, 05:41:40 AM »

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #1096 on: July 19, 2020, 01:04:36 AM »
Religious right doofus (an odd one. Very republican and Christian family kind of guy, but also not hateful, but still kinda falls into the religious right stereotype by accident? I don't really get him)  on my Facebook shared this:

I thought to myself this seems kinda like it's some half truth. See what I mean. this is usually a more lefty kind of thing "oh organic this organic that", but somehow it still fits him and his kind of half baked conspiratorial tendencies that aren't really trying to be that alarming... I JUST WISH HE WOULD STOP

:stop

So I looked it up:

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20190722-sunscreen-safe-or-toxic

Some lab and mice studies have found that some organic UV filters, including oxybenzone, as well as ingredients including parabens and phthalates, which can be found even in sunscreens that use inorganic UV filters, are suspected endocrine disrupters: chemicals that interfere with our hormones. But no research on humans has backed this up.

The 2011 researchers calculated that to achieve the same cumulative amount of oxybenzone that was administered to the rats, the average US woman would have to apply sunscreen daily for anywhere from 34 to 277 years, depending on how many times they applied sunscreen per day.

So basically I'm just going  :six: :shaking at my monitor. Pls stop sharing this kind of stuff people  :(

-------------

On a side note. Google did NOT remove Palestine off of Google Maps. Saw that on some Instagram story yesterday so I opened up Google Maps on my phone. As usual West Bank and Gaza were still there. Palestine was never on Google Maps anyways. But hey don't let that stop you from being performative slacktivist who gets off of posting about all the horrors in the world without doing any bit of research yourself. I HATE HATE HATE that cause it only gives power to the assholes when you do something overreactionary like that even though your heart is in the right place. Don't yell wolf ever cause the assholes will use it to cover their shittyness 

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1099 on: July 20, 2020, 02:58:26 AM »
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1100 on: July 20, 2020, 11:54:00 AM »
https://twitter.com/USlawreview/status/1285236222407909377

Lisa Button
1 year ago
My theory holds, the parasitic controlling entities absolutely use free energy, problem is "we" are the source of free energy (for them). Mankind is the resource for a parasitic entity that feeds off our negative energy for it's ability to exist in this dimentional plane. This super-predator brain-parasite is similar to it's lesser cousin Toxoplasmosis. The difference is how each super-predator brain-parasite can communicate with it's counterparts while occupying different hosts. This ability to communicate and cooperate with it's own kind, would explain the secret society and cult behaviors that infected humans display. This concept would also explain the absolute secrecy among the infected. The human host is duped into believing the parasitic ideas and thoughts are it's own. The parasite is drawn to narcissistic personalities as these human the type that are highly manipulatable because they are driven by superficialities such as fame and fortune. Humans driven and connected to position of leadership and influence are all prime targets. The parasite craves negative energy, thusly, tries to cause as much struggle, strife, sorrow, and hopelessness while still clinging to the ultimate power position. The energy system we live in today is not set up for the pursuit of money by the parasite (it does not need money), rather this reality is set up for toil, for causing humans to work in environments that cause maximum stress. EVERYTHING is geared towards unhappiness, unfairness and injustice. The only way to keep from being targeted by a negative-energy brain-parasite (AKA demon) is to be honest, generous, loving and positive.  No lies at all. Any gifts, services or charity must be done without requiring a "thank you" or expecting any kind of return. Parasites are attracted to evil, selfish behavior and addicted persons. Did Tesla build Anti-parasite technology? Does free energy technology kill the predatory parasite by destroying it's "servant and master" system?

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #1101 on: July 20, 2020, 05:44:37 PM »
Just got redpilled on big bad Vlad Putin frauding his height stats. This clown ain't 5'7, he is 5'2.   :lol :lol :lol

https://www.quora.com/How-did-Putin-become-president-of-Russia-at-57

https://twitter.com/vmarkov/status/1204137734555799553

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

team filler

• filler
  • filler

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1103 on: July 21, 2020, 03:01:49 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1104 on: July 22, 2020, 04:31:31 PM »
Alex Jones had his son Rex (17 yo now) with him and it got weird.

At one point Jones explains that Trump is not into nubile girls (to deflect the Epstein clouds) and has the same taste as him in women, as he can attest because he spoke to guys who procured the NY Real Estate magnate with women ( :wtf ).
Rex : "Trump only likes... Premium Beef" :smug
Alex : "Don't do that."

Alex then moaned a bit "Yes Mommy" in a sarcastic, sexual way while playing some footage of a female Dem governor with Rex making jokes about his new mother.  :doge

Alex Jones is totally fine with unidentified federal agents snatching protestors in Portland because they're foreign agents working for Soros Chicoms.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1105 on: July 22, 2020, 06:17:13 PM »

Good stuff on Kennedy and Stone has a new documentary coming up  8)
🤴

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #1106 on: July 22, 2020, 06:42:52 PM »
What conspiracies does he spout? I'm not gonna watch a whole episode of Joe Rogan if I don't care that much about the person. Did enjoy his The Untold History of the United States, which wasn't so much "oh man they've been hiding this stuff from us wtf?!?!?" but much more US history beyond your high school US history books. Nothing conspiracy crackpot stuff in there. Though I don't know what Oliver is up to in recent years. Sometimes older minds seem to get derailed.

But yeah, what weird stuff does he bring up?

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #1107 on: July 22, 2020, 06:48:32 PM »
What conspiracies does he spout? I'm not gonna watch a whole episode of Joe Rogan if I don't care that much about the person. Did enjoy his The Untold History of the United States, which wasn't so much "oh man they've been hiding this stuff from us wtf?!?!?" but much more US history beyond your high school US history books. Nothing conspiracy crackpot stuff in there. Though I don't know what Oliver is up to in recent years. Sometimes older minds seem to get derailed.

But yeah, what weird stuff does he bring up?

0:00 Joe is excited about Olivers books & films
    0:23 Olivers book cover story & army life
    1:36 How war is depicted in films
    3:48 Platoon & heroes in films
    5:22 Friendly fire in combat
    7:05 His preparation for making Platoon
    8:22 The Rambo series, Vietnam  & PTSD
    10:52 Platoon was originally rejected
    12:54 Studios interference with platoon
    14:00 The Pentagon & fragging
    15:29 Platoon & the end of the Vietnam War
    16:56 The death of MLK
    17:51 The reality of war
    19:12 Oliver on El Salvador  & faith in Platoon
    22:16 How he cast the movie & the camp site
    24:46 The success of the film & the editing
    27:43 Platoon was the highlight of Olivers life
    29:48 Olivers life, his father & Nicaragua
    33:18 Vietnam & Olivers mindset at the time
    36:11 Spiking his dad with LSD & the enemy
    39:35 The American flag in the 70s & protests
    50:52 The Untold History of The United States
    51:34 (PEE BREAK)
    51:49 Why Oliver is attracted to these subjects
    53:40 Racism against the Vietnamese
    54:39 Oliver was jailed for smuggling drugs
    56:11 J Edgar Hoover & the JFK film
    1:02:17 Jack Ruby & MK-Ultra
    1:06:43 Scarface & the drug war
    1:11:30 Tony Montana & the movies popularity
    1:13:20 The War on Drugs & Geraldo
    1:17:00 History repeats itself & Barry Seal
    1:19:50 American perception & Olivers motivation
    1:22:17 Writing, editing & marketing
    1:23:47 Whistleblowers
    1:25:36 Jeffrey Epstein, Trump & The military industrial complex
    1:30:55 The presidency & having guts
    1:32:00 The Snowden movie & the PLO
    1:37:18 Speaking out & failed film ideas like MLK
https://www.reddit.com/r/JoeRogan/comments/hvdlda/joe_rogan_experience_1511_oliver_stone/fyudhkw/

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1108 on: July 22, 2020, 08:22:24 PM »
https://twitter.com/DrutangAtHome/status/1286090877065199616

solidarity with komrade kanye against the devil  :birdman

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1110 on: July 24, 2020, 02:08:39 PM »
🤴

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #1111 on: July 24, 2020, 02:58:59 PM »
An earlier version of this article inaccurately rendered remarks attributed to Harry Reid, the retired Senate majority leader from Nevada. Mr. Reid said he believed that crashes of objects of unknown origin may have occurred and that retrieved materials should be studied; he did not say that crashes had occurred and that retrieved materials had been studied secretly for decades.

:rofl

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1112 on: July 24, 2020, 03:08:58 PM »
An earlier version of this article inaccurately rendered remarks attributed to Harry Reid, the retired Senate majority leader from Nevada. Mr. Reid said he believed that crashes of objects of unknown origin may have occurred and that retrieved materials should be studied; he did not say that crashes had occurred and that retrieved materials had been studied secretly for decades.

:rofl

Reid is supposed to have ties with that eccentric millionaire who is big into planes & UFOs, once owned the Skinwalker ranch and founded that company that commented on those videos of UFOs later authentified by the Pentagon IIRC. Bigelow. So he features prominently those last few years in those stories...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:39:50 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1113 on: July 25, 2020, 06:12:57 AM »
(ice)

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #1114 on: July 25, 2020, 06:24:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/ohokvontae/status/1285853351758962689

The Kardashian women are all demon sex lizards. Things don't turn out well for the men around them
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

team filler

• filler
  • filler

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #1116 on: July 27, 2020, 05:25:19 PM »
Remember this guy? He's at it again
Religious right doofus (an odd one. Very republican and Christian family kind of guy, but also not hateful, but still kinda falls into the religious right stereotype by accident? I don't really get him)  on my Facebook shared this:

https://www.facebook.com/Breitbart/videos/1376146442759558/

He shared this video. Utter disgusting shit.

America's Frontline Doctors. Hmmmmmm... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk03p4t_426PNi7JGqucBIcXVYLZt4w%3A1595885040202&source=hp&ei=8EUfX8vICYvbtQa6za6QAQ&q=america%27s+frontline+doctors&oq=America%27s+F&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAxgAMgQIIxAnMgQIABADMgQIABADMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIILjICCAAyBAgAEAMyAgguOgsILhDHARCvARCRAjoLCC4QxwEQowIQkQI6CAgAELEDEIMBOggILhDHARCjAjoFCAAQsQM6BAguECc6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOgUILhCxA1DMAliCFmDxG2gAcAB4AIABcogBkgeSAQQxMC4xmAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab

Hmm... yes. Quite. Seems very reputable. Very honest.

:maf :goty2 :picard :stop
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 06:02:50 PM by EchoRin »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1117 on: July 27, 2020, 05:42:27 PM »
What I like most about the conspiracies is how elaborate all these schemes are.
Hillary Clinton and her friends have set up an extensive child trafficking network using Pizza parlors and passwords.
All while actual pedophiles like Epstein were doing it pretty much in the open at a place literally dubbed 'Pedo island' by the locals under the guise of 'massages' and 'modeling'.

So now Bill Gates is going to put chips in everybody using a COVID vaccine(?), which seems overly complicated considering he could just release a chip you need to digest to use Microsoft Office or whatever.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1118 on: July 27, 2020, 06:20:16 PM »
Gates isn’t even on the Microsoft board anymore, but is the second biggest founder of the WHO :karen
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #1119 on: July 27, 2020, 07:14:02 PM »
They don't call them MICRO chips for nothing.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1121 on: July 28, 2020, 06:51:56 AM »
Fraudci has huge financial connections to Bill Gates

:maduro
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1122 on: July 28, 2020, 07:09:13 AM »
Alex Jones was walking his daughter in the woods and she turned, a tear in his eye, commenting on how nature is beautiful. So he will create a "Earth Defense Foundation" to help us reach the stars or something.
His father also has a store to his name selling almost identical products to InfoWars and Alex shilled it on air.

Is Alex Jones diverting assets ?  :thinking

He can't decide if Trump endorsing masks means he is playing 5D chess or being blackmailed.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1123 on: July 28, 2020, 07:10:34 AM »
Alex Jones was walking his daughter in the woods and she turned, a tear in his eye, commenting on how nature is beautiful. So he will create a "Earth Defense Foundation" to help us reach the stars or something.
His father also has a store to his name selling almost identical products to InfoWars and Alex shilled it on air.

Is Alex Jones diverting assets ?  :thinking

He can't decide if Trump endorsing masks means he is playing 5D chess or being blackmailed.
Are they drugging Trump's diet cokes again?  :thinking
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1124 on: July 28, 2020, 08:26:18 AM »
Goddanm you Soros :stahp
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #1126 on: July 28, 2020, 12:25:46 PM »
Believes in Lizard People and the Moon controlling our brains, but Covid-19 is just one step too far.
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1127 on: July 28, 2020, 12:30:16 PM »
Who do you think is behind the plandemic :gurl
(ice)

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #1128 on: July 28, 2020, 12:39:19 PM »
more like David Icky

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1130 on: July 28, 2020, 01:01:54 PM »
what if soros was actually killed by the nazis in ww2 and his existence and influence since then has been one huge psy-op :ohhh
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #1132 on: July 29, 2020, 10:05:52 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_source

how am I just now finding out about this connection? :dead
每天生气

Tripon

« Reply #1133 on: July 30, 2020, 08:19:35 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1134 on: July 31, 2020, 06:48:00 AM »
Alex Jones came back from break with a baby on set, the child of someone on his team.

- They ranted a bit about the baby being vax-free ("Vaxed kids have something missing in their eyes...").
- Gates want to convince toddlers that boys are girls and to get sterilised.
- InfoWars sells a baby onesie "Baby Lives Matters".

Otherwise the UN is doing the protests, Antifa, MS13 & ChiComs kill teams are ready to kill everyone who is leading the pro-America & pro-Human movement. The safety is off, the finger is on the trigger. It's happening next week, or just before election. Or after.

Also Alex says he can break any weapon and any leftist's neck but only if in service of God.

:riot
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1135 on: July 31, 2020, 07:57:10 AM »
Also high and middle schoolers are being programmed by Maoist cells (under the guise of anti-racism groups) to perform sexual blackmail & attack people with hammers : He has video proof... Of kids banging spoons (some wooden), pans and pots to make noise.

Also numerous calls to his audience "do what they need to do", prepare lists and take out the Globalists... defensively.
 :gun
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #1136 on: July 31, 2020, 08:23:51 AM »
Did the globalists announce all this :thinking

Or is it all in the wikileaks ladies and gentlemen :smug
(ice)

Tripon

« Reply #1137 on: August 01, 2020, 05:54:57 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1138 on: August 03, 2020, 04:07:53 AM »
https://twitter.com/JasonMillerinDC/status/1289949674766393344

Wow, is Alex Jones actually a Trump adviser ?  :ohhh
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1139 on: August 03, 2020, 04:33:23 AM »
Alex Jones Saw the documents from the Austin PD, mayors are telling cops to stand down and the media refuse to report on it because they're pinko toadies : AntiFa this weekend has positioned snipers in cities, took over or destroyed 6 police precincts across all the country and has set up armed roadblocks to force drivers to roll down their windows and pledge allegiance to AntiFa.

And if none of that happened, it's because he exposed their plans Saturday.

Edit : So he's basing all that on an alleged note to a real estate management company asking tenants to stay alert for suspicious movement on roofs alongside one interstate road, with no further details. Seems to trace back to an Austin PD warning regarding a private Facebook group who from all signs is Boogaloo-aligned.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 05:06:33 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις