Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 245808 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #840 on: April 18, 2020, 12:28:47 PM »
Are we experiencing what some call quantum infiltration? Perhaps antimatter is what demonic entities are made up of? Perhaps the Mayans were correct when they said the world would end in 2012, we just didn’t know they meant one of many. Perhaps the reality we know is dissolving as we speak, I have no clue.
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #841 on: April 18, 2020, 12:29:37 PM »
quantum penetration  ;)

quantcum

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #842 on: April 18, 2020, 02:51:20 PM »
Alex Jones :
- I bought some property to have my safe house (a few months ago he claimed he already had an armed redoubt).
- I'm preparing my evacuation, you can't blame me I'm just a talk show host not a leader.
- I'm not saying that my listeners should attack globalists... But summary executions would be the fastest way for Trump to take take of the deep state Chinese backed traitors. Hang the head of the UN and the WHO !
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #845 on: April 19, 2020, 09:50:51 PM »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #846 on: April 20, 2020, 01:24:25 AM »

Just about to watch this boys :pimp
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #848 on: April 20, 2020, 05:53:43 AM »
Apparently on top of the FDA letter, the NY AG, the DUI, the Sandy Hook trial, the divorce, the children's custody, Knowledge Fight has also been alerted that Alex Jones ex-wife filed a motion for involuntary bankruptcy in January 2020 that would allow her to legally force him to pay up the divorce settlement and delayed alimony/installments (43k$ a month if I heard correctly  :mindblown).

Kelly Nichols sought legal advice as to whether filing for bankruptcy would put in jeopardy custody of the children as she vowed to drop the former if it voided the later but apparently courts said it wouldn't and also just recently rejected Alex Jones argument for dismissing the complaint so this will go forward.

Alex Jones is possibly on the hook for 750k$ and giving up a lot of his own collateral.

I don't have an exact timestamp but it's at the 55 minutes mark.
http://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/422-april-17-2020
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #849 on: April 20, 2020, 06:00:49 AM »
His ex wife is a globalist :stahp

Did he remarry cuz he would always go on about his wife (very nice!) when he was still on YouTube but obviously had a divorce going on at the same time.
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #851 on: April 21, 2020, 04:30:19 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #854 on: April 21, 2020, 07:18:27 PM »
http://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/422-april-17-2020

You can also go at the 01h31m30s mark if you want to hear Jones have a meltdown not at all linked to insecurities he has as a man and a dad because of some Canadian videos on how you can try to address a relative pushing Corona fake news.
 :doge
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 07:24:51 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #855 on: April 23, 2020, 01:53:18 AM »
http://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/423-april-20-2020

Go to 29m20s to hear Alex Jones both denouncing masks and trying to sell the Infowars one, followed by a probably apocryphal story of Alex harassing some grocery store employee. Identifying essential and non-essential workers is beyond racism apparently.
ὕβρις

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #856 on: April 23, 2020, 05:13:48 AM »

Go to 29m20s to hear Alex Jones both denouncing masks and trying to sell the Infowars one, followed by a probably apocryphal story of Alex harassing some grocery store employee. Identifying essential and non-essential workers is beyond racism apparently.
Is it because your work is also your worth as a human being?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #857 on: April 23, 2020, 05:56:18 AM »

Is it because your work is also your worth as a human being?

Pretty much. The Bill Gates Cabal Deep State Globalist is pushing this sort of language to roll out their ever imminent global depopulation scheme.
ὕβρις

Tripon

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #859 on: April 23, 2020, 04:42:10 PM »
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #860 on: April 23, 2020, 04:46:48 PM »
Soros :stahp

but also :piss :taylor :piss2
(ice)

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #861 on: April 23, 2020, 09:32:19 PM »
*Checks email from an older family member. Sees a subject text that seems kinda dumb. Opens email. Only contains the word "awful" and a link. A link which leads to:*

:-\ :yuck :'( :maf

Everything here semed sketchy as fuck so I did the bare miniimum google and :

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/beyond-firefauci-conspiracy-theorists-claim-fauci-directly-responsible-for-covid-19/

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/next-news-network/

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronavirus-covid-19/despite-rules-about-misinformation-youtube-video-calling-coronavirus-false

But on the evening of April 16, The Next News Network, a conspiracy theory YouTube channel with a history of pushing false and dubious claims, uploaded a video titled “EXCLUSIVE: Dr. Rashid Buttar BLASTS Gates, Fauci, EXPOSES Fake Pandemic Numbers As Economy Collapses.” The video features Dr. Rashid Buttar, who HuffPost noted is “a widely discredited osteopath” and has been using social media to spread falsehoods about the virus. In just four days, the video has already racked up more than 4.3 million views and more than 930,000 Facebook engagements, and the numbers continue to climb.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #862 on: April 23, 2020, 10:13:33 PM »
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #864 on: April 23, 2020, 10:22:48 PM »
If the new world order just wants me to stay home, get high, play vids, etc just send instructions and checks please

Nuitangg

« Reply #865 on: April 23, 2020, 11:54:17 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #866 on: April 25, 2020, 07:12:48 AM »
ὕβρις

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #867 on: April 25, 2020, 05:45:15 PM »
Ayyyyye lmao. Youtube removed that Buttar video I posted. Good. Fucking dangerous nonsense that spread like wildfire.

Only know about that since this popped up in my android left panel feed:
THIS IS CRAZY - DR RASHID BUTTAR VIDEO BANNED - W…:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 05:49:37 PM by EchoRin »

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #869 on: April 25, 2020, 07:43:43 PM »
🤴

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #870 on: April 26, 2020, 08:23:48 PM »
huge if true

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #871 on: April 27, 2020, 05:20:03 AM »
Alex Jones has more evidence of the globalists plan : Just read Moonraker, why do you think the "third in line at MI6" would write a book about a secret cabal of scientists planning to release a pandemic for mass eugenics while they wait in their space station ?

Too bad none of that is in the book and Fleming had nothing to do with the screenplay.

:lol
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #872 on: April 27, 2020, 05:23:06 AM »
Its in the wikileaks 
(ice)

Tripon

« Reply #873 on: April 27, 2020, 11:02:49 AM »

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #874 on: April 27, 2020, 11:31:44 AM »
Just your friendly reminder that when someone uses Soros, Rothchilds, Deep State, etc..... they have no proof to back up their wild claims. They expect you to be a sucker. There are a lot of suckers out there.
©ZH

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #876 on: April 28, 2020, 05:32:53 AM »
Saw that Larry Johnson replied to those Melania tweets. So I hopped to his Twitter and...  :-\

https://twitter.com/2LarryJohnson7/status/1254950363263795200

that CTE man  :(

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #877 on: April 30, 2020, 04:58:50 AM »
April 28th : Alex Jones ranted for a dozen minutes about how, when civilization collapses and despite having stocked years worth of bucket food he's selling, he is totally eating his neighbors (his children can't go hungry !). He already made plans on how to hang their bodies to quarter (for his kids !). He'll tell his daughter it's a cow that went astray (for his kids !). Every study shows you go cannibal after 14 days ! Of course he'll try to dig up the globalists from their bunkers and eat them but honesty is his superpower : don't cross his path in the post-apocalypse because he'll barbecue leftists flat and eat your ass (his words) (for his kids !). But it's OK, he said for the attention of the courts that he is joking.

Then he faked cry about abortions, his guilt about the twenty he was a part of, and how the leftists were due for divine comeuppance.

He was about to pass off the mic to Paul Joseph Watson for the final part of his show but actually still had a full hour to fill before the substitution.

Caller : Mr Jones, are we gonna survive this tyranny ?
Jones : No. We're going to die. But our spirits will survive brother.

Edit : Oh god, after that he had a picture of his daughter full screen and he fake cried more. Alex is fucked up. More than usual.

Edit 2 : Jones also say that Trump might be the smartest person on Earth. He's a full spectrum savant.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 09:22:19 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #878 on: April 30, 2020, 05:05:16 AM »
On the 27th (IIRC) he had two :science guests to peddle some lies about the Rona lined up but the first one started immediately flinging shit at the other (some preexisting drama among kooks). Jones went to commercial break a couple of minutes in and when he came back said he had disconnected and cancelled all guests.

:sabu
ὕβρις

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #879 on: April 30, 2020, 05:20:12 AM »
Just your friendly reminder that when someone uses Soros, Rothchilds, Deep State, etc..... they have no proof to back up their wild claims. They expect you to be a sucker. There are a lot of suckers out there.

Found the Globalist agent  ::)
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #880 on: April 30, 2020, 03:38:19 PM »
You: The deep state is protecting pedophile cabals in the sewers of New York

The DeEp StAtE

🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #881 on: April 30, 2020, 04:15:22 PM »
pls write some poems for the kids  :-\

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #884 on: May 02, 2020, 12:05:21 AM »
https://twitter.com/realkellyjones/status/1256218126057947138

Alex Jones has custody of his kids?  :ohhh

There’s either some unprecedented level of fuckery going on in Texas courts or she must be the worst mother of all time to lose custody to fucking Alex Jones :tocry
(ice)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #885 on: May 02, 2020, 03:17:09 AM »
Keeping her @reallkellyjones handle and his name

:lol Clout chasing so hard. Also yeah losing a court battle with Alex fucking Jones

I would never put that shit online.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #886 on: May 02, 2020, 12:52:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/RealKellyJones/status/1256397655502139395

"yeah, uh I don't follow a lot of that so"

LMAO cop is totally a InfoWarrior  :salute
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #887 on: May 03, 2020, 03:25:46 AM »
The sabattian frankists have deleted Ickes YouTube account :stahp
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #889 on: May 03, 2020, 04:00:46 PM »
God I’d love to hang out with Alex for a day, Alex Jones and OJ Simpson to be precise :lawd
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #890 on: May 03, 2020, 05:13:55 PM »
Imagine being the son of Alex Jones

Bro your dad is fucking crazy

I know man

I hear he owns a tank

Yes he does

Holy shit bro
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #892 on: May 03, 2020, 05:28:33 PM »

But this week is the BOOM week
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #893 on: May 04, 2020, 04:58:07 AM »
Oh God Alex Jones is trying to spin his cannibalism rant as satire that was a metaphor of eating the rich in the style of Swift.
 :comeon

Everything is an act with him but it was literal, it wasn't a satire.
But I guess he got the publicity he looked for.

Cap gaslighting emissions.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #894 on: May 04, 2020, 05:27:02 AM »
Otherwise Alex still doesn't know how to pronounce Bolsonaro and is still misattributing quotes to Jefferson.
ὕβρις

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #895 on: May 04, 2020, 06:17:16 AM »
THE NWO WANTS ME TO STOP LIVING LIFE HUH  :maf
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #897 on: May 05, 2020, 03:35:55 AM »

:pimp

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #898 on: May 05, 2020, 04:04:41 AM »
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #899 on: May 05, 2020, 04:56:12 AM »
Leo Zagami was back on InfoWars. He's the dude who claims to have invented the Matrixism religion (which is exactly what you would expect) though I don't know if that's true. According to him he's their Jesus and he was involved in 9/11. He made several apocalyptic predictions a few years ago that (spoiler alert) did not came to pass.

Matrixism home page
http://phosphoressence.tripod.com

Matrixism FAQ
http://phosphoressence.tripod.com/faq.html

Q: Are there any holy days associated with Matrixism?
A: The first official holiday of Matrixism is Bicycle Day. It falls on April 19th the anniversary of Albert Hoffman's historic experiment with psychedelics and his consequent bicycle ride which took place in 1943. This is a day of celebration in the Matrixist community marked by the giving of gifts, bicycle trips, joyful picnics, and other festive activities. Also the anniversary of Aldous Huxley's, C.S. Lewis' and John F. Kennedy's passing (all the same day in 1963) is observed on November 22nd as the Day of Remembrance and Reflection. On this day, as well as on Bicycle Day, all work activities are suspended as Pathists around the world celebrate, remember and reflect.

Excerpts from his bio :
https://talkout.forumotion.com/t162-leo-zagami

In 2004 during the 100th anniversary of the deliverance of THE BOOK OF THE LAW connected to A.Crowley Leo created in secret a new religion called MATRIXISM. On October 20, 2006 his mother, Jessica Campbell Lyon Zagami also converted to Islam to please Leo's muslim wife. On February 23 2008, Fatma left him, taking with her the son they have together. Consequently Leo Zagami has renounced Islam a religion manipulated and connected to the Jesuits and the evil side of the illuminati he is trying to fight for a better world.

More about the drama :
http://kentroversypapers.blogspot.com/2008/03/nwo-whistleblower-leo-zagami-betrayed.html?m=1

Featured on Project Camelot :
http://projectcamelot.org/leo_zagami.html

Leo Lyon Zagami, ex-member of the Comitato Esecutivo Massonico - the Masonic Executive Committee - of Monte Carlo, was, until recently, a high level member of the Italian Illuminati. He is a 33rd degree Freemason, and a senior member of the infamous P2 Lodge. He was the 'Prince': prepared to take over after the older Illuminati 'King', Licio Gelli. He was born of a Scottish-Sicilian Illuminati aristocratic bloodline, and so has been involved in the Illuminati Order since childhood.

Disgusted with satanic black magic rituals, and with the true intentions of those who regard themselves as the elite controllers of the planet, he has now made the commitment to tell the real story of those who seek to rule us all without our consent.

Quick, intelligent, likeable, passionate, and with a huge amount of information at his fingertips about the inside workings of the Powers that Be

He has a blog :
http://leozagami.com/
ὕβρις