Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 246428 times)

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #720 on: March 14, 2020, 09:41:05 PM »
I heard on a brief listen to my local conservative talk radio station that China has a commie mandate to push a story that COVID was brought to China by US military men, and the world is in such a state that I don't know if it's Chinese fake news or American fake news about Chinese fake news or either story is actually true.

https://twitter.com/zlj517/status/1238111898828066823

Lijian Zhao 赵立坚
@zlj517
Spokesperson & Deputy Director General, Information Department, Foreign Ministry.
@MFA_China

@SpokespersonCHN

YouTube http://t.cn/A67zK9yN
Facebook http://t.cn/A67zKuDi
https://twitter.com/zlj517/status/1231883110138228737

https://twitter.com/SCMPNews/status/1238331109047439360

Seems like it was this one guy, and the conservative media fellows (Andy Ngo, etc.) went along with it for their own ends.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #721 on: March 16, 2020, 07:22:45 AM »
https://twitter.com/Piers_Corbyn/status/1239367865784033280

Jeremy Corbyn's brother giving us that real real the government and his corrupt sibling won't

:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #722 on: March 20, 2020, 04:40:58 AM »
the annunaki are back and engaging our space force, that's why they want us all to stay inside. so we don't see the battle and eventual take over from our overlords  :doge

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #723 on: March 20, 2020, 05:16:01 AM »
planet earth has fallen

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #724 on: March 20, 2020, 06:27:05 AM »
the annunaki are back and engaging our space force, that's why they want us all to stay inside. so we don't see the battle and eventual take over from our overlords  :doge

Project Camelot listener heh ?
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #725 on: March 20, 2020, 10:46:02 AM »
filler out there informing us about news the MSM don’t want us to hear.  :mynicca

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #726 on: March 21, 2020, 02:07:08 AM »
What if covid was engineered by the chinese to take care of the ageing population crisis

:foxx

we needed that here in denmark, so we can both thank them i guess

Got your wish

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #727 on: March 21, 2020, 06:42:39 AM »
If I was the Chinacoms and I wanted to weaken the west, here's how I would do it:

- Create a bio-weapon that mainly targets older people in 'leadership' positions
- Take control of the World Health Organization with lobbying and funds
- Run a bio-weapon test in a poor and unknown remote area with a catchy name
- Contain the test site and try to suppress evidence and reporting, weld the doors of subject homes if possible
- Kill any and all whistle blowers who may be able to track it to patient 0
- Wheel in mobile incinerators if necessary
- Lie about numbers of infected or dead but release enough numbers so it looks 'serious'
- Create the 'playbook' that others should follow, focusing in on social distancing (do not gather in groups) and self-containment (remain inside at all times)
- Deploy the virus in a few areas that are part of my enemies sphere of influence (both friendly and unfriendly) to see how they respond
- Spread the virus further when their response is inadequate
- Blame my enemy for spreading said virus using their own media channels and personalities if possible
- Slowly administer cures and treatments to my own populace so we recover first
- Watch how the world reels from my virus but offer 'help' (not remotely enough to deal with the crisis but enough to avoid suspicions against me)
- When my enemy is in a weakened state, slowly start acting on my geopolitical goals, attack neighboring countries I've long been in conflict with or dissidents
- Monitor if my enemies are still occupied dealing with their health crisis and not able to respond or paying attention at all
- Start attacking my weakened enemies, either by buying up their assets way below their value or military invasion under the guise of 'humanitarian aid'
- Quickly spread the cure in first conquered territory, further lowering resistance against my hostile take-over
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #728 on: March 21, 2020, 07:15:13 AM »
Your insistence on using the incorrect term ‘Chinacom’ has just cost you a like good sir  :shaking
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #729 on: March 21, 2020, 07:28:39 AM »
Your insistence on using the incorrect term ‘Chinacom’ has just cost you a like good sir  :shaking
If you use the words chicom the chinese in time will use their propaganda to blame Chili.

Always use their full name or CCP.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #730 on: March 22, 2020, 06:04:18 PM »
#SHAEF bye bye merkel  :piss
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #731 on: March 26, 2020, 03:44:34 AM »
https://theoutline.com/post/6723/john-chau-all-nations-evangelical-apocalypse?zd=3&zi=j2udnf6e

For Chau, the unreformed souls of the Sentinelese people may have stood between us and the Apocalypse.

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #734 on: March 27, 2020, 06:18:22 AM »
Alex Jones still doesn't know how to spell Bolsonaro. A few days ago he even said "Bolanso" or something like that. :lol

Otherwise jumping frantically from narrative to narrative. He finally adopted the "We need to keep the economy going" without batting an eye when the day prior he was in on the virus being a man made globalist HIV2.0 that you won't escape even in a basement. Yesterday, China numbers were underestimated a complete lie, today the narrative is that the CCP released it and ordered random Chinese citizens to "take videos and post it on the Internet" to heighten the hysteria.
:yeshrug

Also had a rant that killing is easy, enjoyable, he is proficient at it and he'll show the Globalists if some relatives dies of COVID19.
:badass

He got slapped with a C&D from the NY AG to stop playing very fast and loose about silver as useful against the virus and one of his food bucket suppliers got shut down as non essential. So now he's pushing hard on another supplement that has some zinc in it because chroloquin has some too, literally saying zinc coats your cells to make them virus resistant and going on and on about how Gin Tonic was used as makeshift prevention for malaria by British redcoats troops.
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #736 on: March 27, 2020, 09:50:25 AM »
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/mar/26/gordon-brown-calls-for-global-government-to-tackle-coronavirus

How about you suck my fucking dick Gordon you fucking smelly old cunt  :trigger

https://twitter.com/davidicke/status/1243130813413232640

:pimp

Yeah him and Blair piping up, I'm like shut the fuck up war criminals get to fuck.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #737 on: March 27, 2020, 03:19:06 PM »

:whoo
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #738 on: March 27, 2020, 03:51:50 PM »
It's a treasure trove of hidden references to Kennedy "conspiracies" and assassination theories.  :ohhh
🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #739 on: March 27, 2020, 04:37:16 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #740 on: March 30, 2020, 03:37:57 AM »

Mr Johnson
3 days ago
Even worse-- from someone who got investigated by the FBI because of Jerry the asshole Jacobson. That documentary barely touched what all went on. That joker had many ways to make his own winning pieces. I know. He and Simon Marketing came into our prepress shop so we could lay out and output film and plates for the winning tickets while he was being investigated. Not a word in the entire documentary about the prepress step but instead they showed a flowchart the FBI had that showed Designer to Printer (Dittler Bros). Most likely because DIttler has their own prepress people. Which begs the question- why was Simon Marketing using us to make the winning plates for printing?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #741 on: March 30, 2020, 07:01:54 AM »
when the dust settles on this it will be incredibly obvious that biological warfare is the wave of the future

it would be so easy for China to engineer a worse virus, then inoculate its own people against it (without telling anyone what it is, call it a gov mandated flu inoculation amid future coronavirus concerns), and then release it on the rest of the world

they could do the opposite of what they're reporting now, "oh yeah, things are very bad in China, millions dying, don't come here"

then just roll in to a country and shoot the few social distancers remaining
Uncle

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #742 on: March 30, 2020, 08:00:53 AM »
And then the virus mutates and wipes them out too.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #743 on: April 02, 2020, 11:08:25 PM »
the covid is just some 2020 war of the worlds shid

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #744 on: April 03, 2020, 04:37:11 AM »
Alex Jones has the "natural health ranger" Mike Adams on again April 1st and wow guess what ? He's now convinced that COVID is a "zinc deficiency disease", he's taking zinc and it's the key to have America back at work soon. Has nothing to do with his host, Alex Jones, staring to push hard a few days ago one of his supplements product (The Real R3d Pill™ IIRC not the Real Brain Force Plus as the word filter has it, though it's also an Infowars staple) that has zinc in it as COVID shielding, in terms vague enough not to be legally liable.

"I don't sell zinc products myself and I don't even know if Infowars has one listed !" Actual quote.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #745 on: April 03, 2020, 05:37:56 AM »
Let me know when he’s still pushing his sups as being the cure for the rona when he’s sat there visibly riddled with it  :-*
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #747 on: April 03, 2020, 07:02:28 AM »
This will probably the only time I’ll ever do this

Brummies :rejoice :rejoice :rejoice
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #748 on: April 03, 2020, 07:25:25 AM »
when the dust settles on this it will be incredibly obvious that biological warfare is the wave of the future

it would be so easy for China to engineer a worse virus, then inoculate its own people against it (without telling anyone what it is, call it a gov mandated flu inoculation amid future coronavirus concerns), and then release it on the rest of the world

they could do the opposite of what they're reporting now, "oh yeah, things are very bad in China, millions dying, don't come here"

then just roll in to a country and shoot the few social distancers remaining
The Chinese already did COVID-19 but it backfired.
But why do you think Jared Kushner hopped on this train?

Soon Trump will have a plan for Operation Venezuelan Victory and Persian Oil Liberation on his desk.
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #749 on: April 03, 2020, 04:27:17 PM »
kushner is the cheney to trumps dubya  :larry

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #750 on: April 03, 2020, 04:28:45 PM »
Where's Molly? Did the government finally get him, or is this just such a hot time for conspiracy theories that he doesn't need to slum it down here with us?
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #751 on: April 03, 2020, 04:31:29 PM »
 :thinking

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #752 on: April 03, 2020, 04:35:07 PM »
the globalists got him for burning down a 5g tower :stahp
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #753 on: April 03, 2020, 04:42:06 PM »
my boy :tocry

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #754 on: April 03, 2020, 07:29:17 PM »
Kushner and Ivanka are Team Rocket to Trump's Meowth.
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #755 on: April 03, 2020, 08:21:32 PM »
 :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #756 on: April 04, 2020, 12:57:06 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #757 on: April 04, 2020, 03:05:46 AM »
I have nothing to back this up, but the sanders administration is already filling up seats and positions in the trump administration.

when biden win, it won't matter he'll face a pushback unseen in centuries. theres people invading staffs of career congress. elections dont matter anymore, for the good of the country.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #758 on: April 04, 2020, 05:39:04 AM »
Bernie Sanders is the deep state?  :thinking
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #759 on: April 04, 2020, 05:41:37 AM »
Statism is the deep state.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 07:33:06 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #762 on: April 04, 2020, 12:58:20 PM »
I have nothing to back this up, but the sanders administration is already filling up seats and positions in the trump administration.

when biden win, it won't matter he'll face a pushback unseen in centuries. theres people invading staffs of career congress. elections dont matter anymore, for the good of the country.

fact check: this is not true

*this post is written on my volition*

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #763 on: April 04, 2020, 01:26:12 PM »
Kushner and Ivanka are Team Rocket to Trump's Meowth.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #764 on: April 04, 2020, 01:31:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1246483875364319232

But wait I was told these people always lie  :thinking
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #765 on: April 04, 2020, 01:38:12 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #766 on: April 04, 2020, 01:48:48 PM »
Pretty fucked up to read on the news how people are ratted out

- ILLEGAL GAMBLING RING ARRESTED!

- CAR DEALERSHIP OWNER FINED FOR DRINKING WITH CO-WORKERS AFTER WORK!

- YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE FOR SOME FRESH AIR BUT YOU SHOULD NOT STAY OUTSIDE FOR LONG
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #767 on: April 04, 2020, 04:17:15 PM »
It’s 5G brehs da gawd himself confirms it here :pimp

(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #770 on: April 04, 2020, 07:44:25 PM »
Why don't we have photos of the virus? If it's so common surely we'd have photos of it attacking people
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #771 on: April 05, 2020, 05:53:52 PM »
So I thought this was bad for the Q business because the virus was getting all the news but they managed to find a way to tie it into the pedo cartels.

Because really, this is not just COVID-19, the virus is just a sideshow deployed by the deep state and their allies to try and stop Trump.
Trump is rolling up their smuggling tunnels and bases hidden DEEP beneath NYC Central Park and other places.
The tents and USS Comfort are there to take care of the children that will be rescued.

That's why Trump keeps saying he's fighting an 'invisible enemy' that is 'smart and tough' because the enemy is no virus, it is the deep state pedo ring clinton oprah cabal of people who wear the same satanic rings and deform children in their underground bunkers.

They will bring this kids up from the tunnels in a massive military operation #darktolight

https://twitter.com/TruthHammer888/status/1246233516464996352

Alex Jones meanwhile says that unless Joe Rogan exposes Q, he will in a few days

https://twitter.com/QAnonNotables/status/1245746580142997505
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 06:03:59 PM by Nintex »
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #772 on: April 05, 2020, 06:17:50 PM »
Alex Jones is mad because people think Q is cooler than him and he can't profit off of it. Claims he know the two founders of Q that really are in Trump's entourage but that they repudiated it when it went from a legit psyop to being hijacked by Internet trolls "after 3 days". As usual he will conclude this with a weak wet fart if not just outright "forget" about it in a week, like when he promised for several days straight he was gonna excise the secret RFID chip from a homeless person LIVE ON AIR on a certain day only to never mention it again.

Picking up a fight with an imaginary person is probably not as juicy as a bait to get attention as he thinks it is.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #773 on: April 05, 2020, 06:55:26 PM »
Eddie Bravo is Q :tocry
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #774 on: April 06, 2020, 02:59:35 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #775 on: April 06, 2020, 04:00:53 AM »
Barron... Better known under his terrorist pseudonym : Metal Wolf !

ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #776 on: April 06, 2020, 08:16:35 AM »
Trump adding fuel to the pedo tunnel wars fire  :lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1247130744260083712
🤴

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #777 on: April 06, 2020, 10:35:21 AM »
It’s 5G brehs da gawd himself confirms it here :pimp

Just started this and it's gonna be a good show. David Icke I bet has been loving this shit as it's almost like he's right.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #779 on: April 06, 2020, 10:49:13 AM »