Author Topic: Conspiracy theories  (Read 247074 times)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
Re: Conspiracy theories
« Reply #2400 on: February 03, 2022, 06:30:40 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1489336004637044746

Cannot wait for Trump to make Jones the press secretary in 2024!

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2401 on: February 03, 2022, 10:20:38 PM »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #2402 on: February 04, 2022, 04:03:18 PM »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2403 on: February 04, 2022, 05:43:08 PM »
Trudope
Margs

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
MMA

benjipwns

« Reply #2405 on: February 05, 2022, 01:38:43 PM »
I like how they included their Twitter username.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2406 on: February 05, 2022, 02:45:02 PM »

This is a compelling theory  :thinking

Also, turn the eye of horus 180 degrees and overlay it on a map of the Richat structure and the Atlas Mountains.

:thinking
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2407 on: February 06, 2022, 07:14:55 PM »
Watched the full ep, some interesting stuff about Atlantis and asteroids. Randall is onto something here, revisiting old conclusions with new evidence and data.
He thinks that many of the gradualistic events were actually catastrophic events that didn't happen in the span of 10 000's of years (as concluded in the 60's) but much shorter timespans.
For example, at times when we assumed civilizations had migrated he thinks it is more likely that they were wiped out by vulcanic events and the likes.

Randall has recommended Joe to bring on a space force guy who got canned to talk about planetary defense :whoo
🤴

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2408 on: February 08, 2022, 02:59:45 AM »
Wonder what records Trump & co. were shredding and putting in the burn bags  :thinking
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2409 on: February 08, 2022, 04:01:29 AM »
Wonder what records Trump & co. were shredding and putting in the burn bags  :thinking

KFC and McD's receipts.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2410 on: February 08, 2022, 04:06:35 AM »
https://twitter.com/MiaFarrow/status/1490343954071666688

:pika

KFC and McD's receipts.
Larry's drug tests
All the printed tweets and onlyfans accounts written on with a sharpie
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 04:10:47 AM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2411 on: February 08, 2022, 11:26:32 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2412 on: February 08, 2022, 11:45:53 AM »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2413 on: February 08, 2022, 02:47:33 PM »
Many people are saying this.
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2414 on: February 08, 2022, 03:15:32 PM »
 :hesright

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2415 on: February 08, 2022, 07:20:05 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

This is historically inaccurate. Nixon accepted Ford's pardon without being charged.

benjipwns

« Reply #2416 on: February 08, 2022, 11:03:45 PM »

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2418 on: February 09, 2022, 01:18:30 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2419 on: February 09, 2022, 04:18:34 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2420 on: February 09, 2022, 04:35:58 PM »
Beth is a visionary in many ways:

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2421 on: February 09, 2022, 08:14:11 PM »
And they say the Matrix isn't real :kermit
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2422 on: February 09, 2022, 10:17:06 PM »
 8)

benjipwns

« Reply #2423 on: February 09, 2022, 10:19:03 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2424 on: February 09, 2022, 10:21:43 PM »
this is bad ass tbh  :whoo

hack the shit out of them, mikey!  :rage
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 10:29:39 PM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2425 on: February 12, 2022, 11:54:30 AM »
:info

benjipwns

« Reply #2426 on: February 13, 2022, 05:42:50 PM »

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #2427 on: February 13, 2022, 05:47:53 PM »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

benjipwns

« Reply #2428 on: February 13, 2022, 06:40:24 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2429 on: February 13, 2022, 09:45:02 PM »
Over the last 3 months Real Raw News has been the target of relentless denial-of-service (DDOS) attacks that have originated both from within the United States and abroad, with the majority of attacks coming from IP addresses linked to U.S. government institutions and their associates.

In attempts to thwart these malicious attacks, Real Raw News has repeatedly changed servers—using hosting in and out of the country—but it’s been fairly easy for those who wish to see us die to trace our IP and bombard us with DDOS attacks. We’ve noticed a direct causality between the frequency of attacks and the content we publish; typically, they occur when we report on military tribunals or convictions.

This leads us to believe we’re hitting the mark, so to speak, and causing much consternation to Deep State players eager to see this site shuttered. Nonetheless, our goal stays solid: To present truths that the Deep State and liberal elite want kept away from public view. The people behind Real Raw News—and it’s more than just Michael—have made a commitment to exposing governmental corruption, regardless the cost.  And we press forward that mission.

Over the last 72 hours we’ve taken additional steps to secure the website from intrusion. We don’t want to outline these steps because it would aid our opponents in finding new methods to attack us.

We want to thank our readers and supporters, and we greatly appreciate your patience. We have a backlog of work to publish, which we’ll be efforting over the next few days.

And the SCOOPS are HUGE:
Real Raw News has gotten fresh data regarding the military’s recent interest in former Vice President Michael Pence, a man whose entrancing façade and artful rhetoric beguiled a nation into believing he was worthy of one day succeeding Donald J. Trump as President of the United States. In contrast to Trump’s unfiltered dialogue, Pence measured his words carefully and eloquently, rarely raising his voice even when angered. But the soft-spoken Pence was a monster in disguise; if he seemed sincere, his sincerity was little more than a thin veneer occluding his darker predilections—touching young boys.
“Pence targeted vulnerable, impressionable kids that were barely teenagers. He went after kids from broken households, usually without a father figure around. He basically coerced, bribed them. In trade for their discretion and silence, he gave them what any teenage boy wants—computers, video games, and money. Later gripped by shame, they didn’t want to come forward, either because of that shame or because Pence was too dangerous a man to cross. Pence wasn’t the type of predator to forcibly take what he wanted. He was a master manipulator, which makes him the most dangerous of child predators,” our source said.

JAG deemed the victim’s stories highly credible, as they aligned and uniformly described Pence’s predaceous behavior: He liked undressing his victims, first removing their pants and underwear. Then he encouraged them to masturbate while he watched, and often touched their genitals. Either through bribery or blackmail, the villainous Pence rewarded his victims with cash, XBOXs, and PlayStations, promising even greater rewards if the children reciprocated his affections.
Asked if President Donald J. Trump might have had knowledge of Pence’s crimes, he said, “There’s no evidence Trump knew just how sinister Pence is. The offices of the president and vice president are compartmentalized. Had Trump known, we’d have gotten proof of Pence’s wickedness much sooner.”

The media’s newest drivel centers on accusations that Trump grabbed White House documents and brought them to Mar-a-Lago after Biden and his handlers stole the 2020 election. This allegation is partly true, but the MSM has no comprehension of the gravitas of exactly what Trump pilfered prior to leaving the White House for his Mar-a-Lago command center.

A Mar-a-Lago source in daily contact with Trump told Real Raw News that 45 had triggered the Insurrection Act of 1807 before departing Washington, and in doing so ceded civilian authority to “White Hat” military commanders whose unshakable adherence to the Constitution had placed them in Trump’s good graces. Once activated, the Insurrection Act can be switched off, so to speak, by only two parties: Trump himself, or the person he entrusted to uphold the rights and freedoms Americans hold dear, in this case Marine Corps General David H. Berger.

Gen. Berger, our source said, was aware of the 27,950 sealed indictments which Trump and acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen had authored ahead of January 20, 2021.

“Berger and Vice Adm. Hannink told Trump to take the indictments with him and leave no copies behind. Trump knew this, of course, and wouldn’t have left the illegitimate admin. info on who had been singled out for arrest. They were cautionary messages. So, yes, President Trump absolutely took that paperwork with him. He wasn’t going to leave it sitting around for the Deep State to find, which would have clued them in to the people the military was actively investigating,” our source said.

The MSM, however, armed only with knowledge that Trump had taken “some paperwork”—a nebulous statement—is perpetrating the false notion that he swiped documents that could be sold to foreign actors and compromise national security.

“Nothing is farther from the truth. When Trump gave the military provisional control over domestic authority, he was protecting this country, working to finally give them permission to pursue, capture, and incarcerate wrongdoers that want to strip citizens of their God-given rights. They’re deathly afraid of Trump, fearful he’ll soon return and make known the corruption that’s been going on. That’s why they’re obsessed with him. They say Trump is a man of the past. If so, why give him so much coverage? The papers Trump took were to protect this nation, not damage it,” our source said.

:american :salute :american

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2430 on: February 14, 2022, 05:53:20 PM »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2431 on: February 14, 2022, 10:41:53 PM »

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2432 on: February 15, 2022, 12:53:01 PM »
If my funeral got banned, then I can't do much to stop them Kyle.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #2433 on: February 15, 2022, 03:24:30 PM »
https://twitter.com/ProfWeinstein/status/1491403199227768835
THEY silenced him:
The mayor of a small city in Ohio resigned Monday after he suggested that permitting ice fishing could lead to prostitution.

Hudson Mayor Craig Shubert, who has twice made national headlines with unusual remarks since his wife died in early September, said his comments amounted to dry humor weaponized by political opponents.

Shubert questioned the idea of allowing ice fishing, which he noted could come with accompanying shelter, at Tuesday's City Council meeting: "If you then allow ice fishing with shanties, then that leads to another problem — prostitution."

He informed the city of his immediate resignation Monday in a terse letter to City Council clerk Aparna Wheeler, which was copied to council President Christopher W. Foster.

Shubert, 65, also released a statement to the public on his campaign website, including the following passage:

"My comments at Tuesday’s workshop were made out of concern for our community; what could become of unintended consequences of new legislation, based on my prior television news reporting experience. My attempt to inject a bit of dry humor to make a point about this, in the midst of a cold, snowy February, was grossly misunderstood."

He said foes have used the remarks to engage in "personal destruction by means of character assassination, blaming me for the negative international press they helped to promote."

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2435 on: February 15, 2022, 07:54:51 PM »
wrong thread  ???

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2436 on: February 16, 2022, 01:50:45 PM »

:trumps
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2437 on: February 16, 2022, 05:49:38 PM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #2438 on: February 16, 2022, 06:02:00 PM »
Hot witches in your area church want to fuck you. Click here.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #2439 on: February 16, 2022, 06:10:37 PM »
Hot witches in your area church want to fuck you. Click here.

I clicked and no witches fucked me you gosh darn liar  :stahp
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #2440 on: February 16, 2022, 08:12:12 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #2441 on: February 16, 2022, 11:16:35 PM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #2442 on: February 17, 2022, 07:24:29 AM »
Wow.
Law has changed since I practiced. I didn't know courts have become so sassy that they use sneer quotes.
And use protonmail, apparently.

But good for the court to stand up for indigenous rights, I guess.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2443 on: February 17, 2022, 10:37:01 AM »
Wow.
Law has changed since I practiced. I didn't know courts have become so sassy that they use sneer quotes.
And use protonmail, apparently.

Wake up, sheeple!
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2444 on: February 17, 2022, 11:06:23 AM »
https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1493784141875220484
I like how they both have different expressions that can't hide they want to cry into their MyPillows.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2445 on: February 18, 2022, 01:51:26 PM »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2446 on: February 19, 2022, 06:12:06 AM »
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #2447 on: February 19, 2022, 08:38:44 AM »
sacre bleu!
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

jorma

« Reply #2449 on: February 19, 2022, 11:11:10 AM »
Starting to make Putins polonium boys look subtle  :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #2451 on: February 19, 2022, 08:37:05 PM »
The wording is admittedly a little strange here. It can be re-worded to say, “32.8 percent less belief in God, angels and heaven”.

“Whether we’re dealing with everyday threats, such as security at work, or more abstract ones, such as the idea of God and death or the issue of immigration, our brains are using the same basic structure – and its activity can be reduced with magnetic fields.”

For me, personally, I do not find the idea of God or death as a threat. But what I DO find as a threat is an idea that people have the capability to tinker in people’s brains and are able to diminish our foundational beliefs.

THAT’S threatening.

And how strange that they are researching how to shut off our capacity to perceive a potential threat. It wouldn’t have anything to do with the fact that they recognize that they, themselves, are the threat, would it?…

They also acknowledge that a belief in religious ideas can be comforting, especially at the prospect of death.

“Dr Keise Izuma, of the authors of the study from the University of York, said: “As expected, we found that when we experimentally turned down the posterior medial frontal cortex, people were less inclined to reach for comforting religious ideas despite having been reminded of death.”

Yet, because of their experiments and the amount of TSM dosage they used, they were able to lessen this inclination in some of the people.
Let’s hypothesize for a moment that if people are being injected with graphene oxide like doctors and scientists are purportedly finding in the COVID vaccines, their body now essentially becomes an antenna able to receive these stimuli through, perhaps, 5G towers, satellites, DEW (Directed Energy Weapons), EMF (Electromagnetic field), etc. – all wirelessly.

Combine all of this knowledge with James Giordano’s assertions and the Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation studies, along with more of DARPA’s research:

This, however, seems to be implying that no invasive therapeutics (like graphene oxide?) are necessary, but all of the studies combined seems to indicate that a substance like graphene oxide, nanoparticles, hydrogels, etc. can induce a stronger response – which is, of course, what the neuroscientists want to achieve.
Vertical integration? Kind of like how Pope Francis (Christian supposedly…) and Ahmed el-Tayeb (Muslim) signed a “Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together“, which upholds “The firm conviction that authentic teachings of religions invite us to remain rooted in the values of peace; to defend the values of mutual understanding, human fraternity and harmonious coexistence”? (and doesn’t mention Jesus Christ once?)

The same Pope Francis who states on one hand, in this very same document, that “We therefore condemn all those practices that are a threat to life such as genocide, acts of terrorism, forced displacement, trafficking in human organs, abortion and euthanasia. We likewise condemn the policies that promote these practices.”, while on the other hand announces that COVID vaccines that are derived from aborted fetuses are morally acceptable?

And not only did he state that the vaccines are morally acceptable, but has also promoted vaccine mandates for all?

The same Pope Francis that allowed the statue of Moloch to be displayed outside the Roman Colosseum?
And with these capabilities to shut down and/or change our belief/connection with God, what then happens when something like Voice-to-Skull technology (another DARPA invention) is employed? We would no longer have any discernment or intuition skills in determining if this is coming from the Creator or beamed into us by an agency posing as “God” or the “Messiah”, Buddha, Shiva, etc., etc.

It would seem that these studies can imply one very significant directive in which our societies are inevitably heading towards – that of a One World Religion and One World Order.

Interestingly, Chrislam – a movement that came about due to Pope Francis’ and Ahmed el-Tayeb’s fraternity partnership, has been building a “trinity” of worship places consisting of the church, synagogue, and mosque known as the Abrahamic Family House; set to open this year (2022).

The Bible prophesizes that an agenda similar to the “New World Order” will happen, whether we like it or not. And if it involves our own thoughts, emotions, feelings, attitudes, beliefs being manipulated in whatever way they can to influence us to accept this, then one of our main defenses is to build up our awareness, our discernment, our very own frequency, perhaps, so that we will be able to resist these attempts. And stay strong in our faith in God and the Lord Jesus Christ, so that we will be able to avoid these deceptive tactics.

benjipwns

« Reply #2452 on: February 20, 2022, 03:36:35 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2453 on: February 20, 2022, 03:45:41 PM »
The Loading Bay of Pigs
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #2455 on: February 22, 2022, 01:26:53 AM »
Lauren Grey, a 26-year-old high school drop-out originally from Odessa, Texas, is among the Guardsmen tasked with educating our nation’s youth. She is currently teaching fourth-grade students at Estancia Elementary School in rural central New Mexico. On Thursday, February 17, Grey showed students a map of New Mexico and asked them to point out the state’s capitol. When one double-masked student thrust his hand in the air and shouted “Santa Fe,” Grey admonished him, incorrectly saying that Albuquerque, not Santa Fe, was the state’s capitol city. Several students refuted Grey’s mistaken assertion, which prompted an unprofessional response.

“Who was your last teacher? They weren’t smart. Albuquerque is the capitol of New Mexico. I’m in the military, I’m in charge, and I can carry a sidearm if I want to. Do you know what a sidearm is? It’s a pistol, a gun,” Grey said. “Now repeat after me, ‘Albuquerque is the capitol of New Mexico’.”

The students fearfully complied.

It’s not an isolated incident.

Guardsmen have been given a choice whether to appear in class in civilian clothes or military dress, and thus far all have appeared in class wearing uniforms—medals, ribbons, and, yes, sometimes sidearms. In a sunny classroom in Pojoaque Valley Elementary School, northern New Mexico, a class of despondent preteens is doing a group reading exercise. Lieutenant Austin Scott Peters paces around, peering over shoulders as the 6th-graders read aloud passages from William Golding’s Lord of the Flies. One student reads about the novel’s protagonist, Ralph, plight in dealing with the story’s primary antagonist, Jack, whose lust for power, blood, violence, and cruelty sways the boys to embrace anarchy and aggression.

In the classroom Lt. Peters pulled a loaded sidearm from its holster, saying, “Those who have the most firepower makes the rules. I don’t care what anyone else has taught you. These are the facts. Ignore them at your own peril.” He carelessly brandished his sidearm, pointing it at several students before finally returning it to its holster.

Students screamed and panicked and fled the classroom, later telling parents that a “faculty member” waved a gun in their faces.
:usacry :usacry :usacry :usacry

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #2456 on: February 22, 2022, 11:31:53 AM »
Sounds like they should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque. 
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2457 on: February 22, 2022, 01:30:18 PM »
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #2458 on: February 22, 2022, 07:06:03 PM »
https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1496155460327587842
If the shoe fits…
Moreover, if it flies like a duck, quacks like a duck, and produces duck feces… it’s a duck.

Sounds like they should have taken a left turn at Albuquerque.  (Image removed from quote.)
:applause

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #2459 on: February 22, 2022, 10:38:11 PM »
QED