Author Topic: The Bore does what NeoGAF doesn't.  (Read 3328884 times)

SmokyDave

Re: The Bore does what NeoGAF doesn't.
« Reply #12900 on: February 11, 2016, 09:17:33 AM »
Got yourself quite the admirer there dude. I'd send back a dick pic.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #12901 on: February 11, 2016, 09:19:47 AM »

Hard to see XiaNaphryz being made a mod for reasons other than EL getting money from fast food companies.

I honestly thought XiaNaphryz was a bot

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #12902 on: February 11, 2016, 09:21:41 AM »
How did you trigger him

qq more

« Reply #12903 on: February 11, 2016, 09:35:09 AM »
I like he just suddenly tells you "shut the fuck up" in the middle of his giant message.

All this edge too, what a fucking loser lol
ok

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #12904 on: February 11, 2016, 09:37:59 AM »

kamorra

« Reply #12905 on: February 11, 2016, 09:49:06 AM »
is kamorra the italian antifa who isn't racist because he listens to rap?
To give you an honest answer. How do you propose someone can defend himself on the Internet against (in his mind) the worst accusation you can get.
Exactly, there is no way. Because everything you say will get used against you. You can only shut up and accept it. Of course this can be hard if you're followed on other places like here, Slaent or twitter. Do you even know what happened that I'm called Racist on GAF? I was oblivious to the fact that Zwarte Piet is offensive to many people in the US. I got lectured and immediately saw that I'm wrong and apologised in that very thread and even send out numerous apologies per pm. Of course it didn't matter.

« Reply #12906 on: February 11, 2016, 09:53:48 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194883659&postcount=245
If you really want to know, the conversation went more or less like this

*Watching Canadian election live results come in*

Sister: Who did you vote for?
Me: The guy in the red, Justin Trudeau.
Sister: Did anyone vote for the girl? (Elizabeth May, Green Party)
Me: No, no one votes for that party.
Sister: Is it because she's a girl?
Me: No, it's just no one cares about that green one.
Sister: Has a girl ever won?
Me: Err, no, not really. Not the Canadian one, but there was one who won the Ontario one.
Sister: But what about the Canada one?
Me: No... not yet.
Sister: Is it because they're girls??

*incessant questioning*

It was a tight rope to walk on. I had to be realistic and optimistic. Optimistic because I didn't want to kill her hopes or make her feel that women are inferior in any way, on the other hand I had to be realistic and make her realize that misogyny is a real thing. It was quite the balancing act.
Yes, no other possible way of handling this. :doge

There's an easy way of handling this: don't be an idiot and remember that as a Canadian you don't vote for the Prime Minister, you vote for your Member of Parliament, and we have dozens of female MPs.

« Reply #12907 on: February 11, 2016, 10:06:13 AM »
Ok, any bet on which mods alt this is from?

(Image removed from quote.)

That's a stock copypasta PM that's been making the rounds for a while. We get complaints about it on a somewhat frequent basis. Here was another example: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1107881

kamorra

« Reply #12908 on: February 11, 2016, 10:09:33 AM »

That's a stock copypasta PM that's been making the rounds for a while. We get complaints about it on a somewhat frequent basis. Here was another example: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1107881
Oh wow, lol. Thanks for answering! Who the fuck does something like this?
spoiler (click to show/hide)
probably on of these voat/neofag weirdos
[close]
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 10:14:04 AM by kamorra »

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #12909 on: February 11, 2016, 10:12:45 AM »
To give you an honest answer. How do you propose someone can defend himself on the Internet against (in his mind) the worst accusation you can get.

I propose reframing the framework of the question, I guess. How is a white person born into a white supremacist system not always-already racist? Did you not learn the behaviors of your society in the same way you learned it's language? racism is more than just skin heads with fascist tattoos, and anti-racism is more than just bricking them for it. My comment was in reference to a screen-cap that was posted some time ago, and I have no knowledge of the wider context of the conversation, but the idea that someone is defending themselves against accusations of racism by saying they consume black cultural productions is even lower on the ladder than the 'black friend' defense.

(the less try-hard answer to this post is prolly: why give a shit about insipid message board snipes :yeshrug)

qq more

« Reply #12910 on: February 11, 2016, 10:12:47 AM »

tloufan13i59

And yeah that clears it up. So really weird though.
ok

kamorra

« Reply #12911 on: February 11, 2016, 10:28:10 AM »

I propose reframing the framework of the question, I guess. How is a white person born into a white supremacist system not always-already racist? Did you not learn the behaviors of your society in the same way you learned it's language? racism is more than just skin heads with fascist tattoos, and anti-racism is more than just bricking them for it. My comment was in reference to a screen-cap that was posted some time ago, and I have no knowledge of the wider context of the conversation, but the idea that someone is defending themselves against accusations of racism by saying they consume black cultural productions is even lower on the ladder than the 'black friend' defense.

(the less try-hard answer to this post is prolly: why give a shit about insipid message board snipes :yeshrug)
Yeah but that's the part which infuriates my even more. I present to you my grandfather since for obvious reasons I don't want to post a pic of mine.
[close]
Now guess again my skin colour. I'm definitely not born in a white supremacist system.
I don't blame you for not knowing where I come from or what colour my skin has but these kind of assumptions are the whole problem I have with these accusations. Just google the word "terrone" if you want to learn something.
Your less try -hard answer is actually a good one but yeah, obviously I can't stop talking about things that bother me.

edit
Or how about not. I'll try to use your second advice. My original question has been answered after all.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 10:41:12 AM by kamorra »

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #12912 on: February 11, 2016, 10:48:08 AM »

Damn they sent that to you?

Also White Man, isn't he the one with the fucked up murder sprees?
Nah, white man is cool, he just has an active imagination.
vin

brob

• 8 diagram pole rider
« Reply #12913 on: February 11, 2016, 10:49:29 AM »
Now guess again my skin colour. I'm defiantly not born in a white supremacist system.
I don't blame you for not knowing where I come from or what colour my skin has but these kind of assumptions are the whole problem I have with these accusations. Just google the word "terrone" if you want to learn something.
Your less try -hard answer is actually a good one but yeah, obviously I can't sop talking about things that bother me.

I mean, you (or me) as an individual isn't terribly interesting in the context of what I meant. My point is that accusing an individual of being racist is wild tepid when they are a part of a society that has white supremacy fused into its backbone. What racist behavior a person engages in and enables is one thing, but claims of a person being a racist full stop like it's a binary distinction between the good guys and the bad ones is entirely not worth getting heated about imo

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12914 on: February 11, 2016, 10:53:07 AM »

Suuuure it is, Youngblood. We know you're just trying to cover your tracks. :bolo
que

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12915 on: February 11, 2016, 11:02:02 AM »
Let's dispel once and for all this fiction that benjipwns doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.
©@©™

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #12916 on: February 11, 2016, 11:05:41 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=194910030
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182809
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182797

Gaming side stans imploding because Microsoft's putting it's games on PC and murdering the notion of 1st party "console exclusives". :doge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #12917 on: February 11, 2016, 11:07:43 AM »
This Benjipwns dude has taken his PoliGAF thread-shitting to new heights in the last few days. Maybe he wasn't dropped on his head and doesn't know what he's doing. Maybe he knows exactly what he's doing.

He could know exactly what he's doing and still have been dropped on his head as an infant though.
You should see some of the other threads.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12918 on: February 11, 2016, 11:13:24 AM »

Benjipwns knows exactly what he's doing
que

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #12919 on: February 11, 2016, 11:17:42 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=194910030
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182809
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182797

Gaming side stans imploding because Microsoft's putting it's games on PC and murdering the notion of 1st party "console exclusives". :doge

Shit at that second one. I was going "damn pre-order at retail and get it for free." It's digital even at a retail store. I doubt they'd take that token back. :lol

Also: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194907275&postcount=299

Losing all these exclusives is making me sick to my stomach :(

:rejoice

kamorra

« Reply #12920 on: February 11, 2016, 11:25:44 AM »
I mean, you (or me) as an individual isn't terribly interesting in the context of what I meant. My point is that accusing an individual of being racist is wild tepid when they are a part of a society that has white supremacy fused into its backbone. What racist behavior a person engages in and enables is one thing, but claims of a person being a racist full stop like it's a binary distinction between the good guys and the bad ones is entirely not worth getting heated about imo
You called me out so my answer is obviously about me.

There are minorities in the US (or almost all over the world) that are born and a part of a society that has white supremacy fused into its backbone. Still for obvious reason you wouldn't call them racist under no circumstances. Minorities and white people would accuse you of bringing up reverse racism. You read my post on GAF so you should have noticed that I'm living as a minority in Germany with black hair, black eyes and a darker skin tone than most Arabs. But I get told (not only from you) not to get heated up about it, you wouldn't tell that to any american minority. It's dishonest. Not every Italian, especially the ones from Calabria where I come from, look like the Italoamericani you're might used too.

If they would call me an asshole or just ignorant I wouldn't even start to fight it. And not only because I am an ignorant asshole sometimes. But seriously I don't want to fight this anymore. I'm tired of it and the reason why I stopped posting on GAF for a long time now.

SmokyDave

« Reply #12921 on: February 11, 2016, 11:32:39 AM »
Don't let it rattle you, Kam. It's just internet noise. You know what you is and what you ain't.

PD spends 30% of his discretionary income on a smear campaign trying to convince people that I'm a racist, and I don't let it bother me. Largely because I'm a racist, admittedly, but I'd like to think my point still stands.

« Reply #12922 on: February 11, 2016, 11:38:02 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1182845

what the hell do your schools teach you

benjipwns

« Reply #12923 on: February 11, 2016, 11:39:10 AM »
"it's not school, it's university"

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #12924 on: February 11, 2016, 11:39:25 AM »

Absolutely nothing when it comes to elections. It's why people think "what the hell my vote didn't matter" if the Electoral College votes AGAINST the popular vote.

« Reply #12925 on: February 11, 2016, 11:45:20 AM »

Suuuure it is, Youngblood. We know you're just trying to cover your tracks. :bolo

ItWasMeAustin.gif

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #12926 on: February 11, 2016, 11:46:50 AM »
Don't let it rattle you, Kam. It's just internet noise. You know what you is and what you ain't.

PD spends 30% of his discretionary income on a smear campaign trying to convince people that I'm a racist, and I don't let it bother me. Largely because I'm a racist, admittedly, but I'd like to think my point still stands.

Good to see my significant spending has made an impact.

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #12927 on: February 11, 2016, 11:53:31 AM »

Good to see my significant spending has made an impact.

To be fair, you made a vast improvement in his life since being known as "That taco who posts about the Vita all the time" would mean he wouldn't be able to get any employment opportunities around children or as a Subway Spokesman these days. Bless you PD.   

Steve Contra

« Reply #12928 on: February 11, 2016, 11:55:37 AM »

The number of people in the past couple days I've seen confusing super-delegates and electoral votes is really depressing.  You know why Bernie Sanders' Revolution isn't going to happen?  BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING IDIOTS
vin

« Reply #12929 on: February 11, 2016, 11:59:49 AM »

The number of people in the past couple days I've seen confusing super-delegates and electoral votes is really depressing.  You know why Bernie Sanders' Revolution isn't going to happen?  BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING IDIOTS

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194918033&postcount=6

*wins a state primary*

"BUT NOBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS"

benjipwns

« Reply #12930 on: February 11, 2016, 12:01:10 PM »
See, this is why you always need a vanguard party.

Steve Contra

« Reply #12931 on: February 11, 2016, 12:10:00 PM »

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194918033&postcount=6

*wins a state primary*

"BUT NOBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS"
Yes, who is this mysterious Bennie Sanderson who's been in every possible form of media non-stop for several months.

[close]
vin

kamorra

« Reply #12932 on: February 11, 2016, 12:11:27 PM »

You're right. I desperately need to learn to ignore this shit.

benjipwns

« Reply #12933 on: February 11, 2016, 12:14:34 PM »
Yes, who is this mysterious Bennie Sanderson who's been in every possible form of media non-stop for several months.

[close]
co-creator of Seinfeld, inspiration for the George character

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #12934 on: February 11, 2016, 12:36:29 PM »

Damn they sent that to you?

Also White Man, isn't he the one with the fucked up murder sprees?

Hah, White Man got de-modded in my "offend me" thread a while back.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=136559968&postcount=32

« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 12:42:57 PM by stufte »

Jansen

« Reply #12935 on: February 11, 2016, 12:50:11 PM »
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194913224&postcount=155

Quote from: PeregrinSe7en
Please leave this country if your not happy here.

Negativity from folks like you will not be missed

cuz. ya know, that's just the proper solution and so easy to achieve

helios

« Reply #12936 on: February 11, 2016, 12:52:41 PM »
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194913224&postcount=155

Quote from: PeregrinSe7en
Please leave this country if your not happy here.

Negativity from folks like you will not be missed

cuz. ya know, that's just the proper solution and so easy to achieve

Peregrine read "county" wrong

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #12937 on: February 11, 2016, 12:53:57 PM »
Still a baffling attitude.

Jansen

« Reply #12938 on: February 11, 2016, 01:01:17 PM »
"LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT" is possibly the worst defense ever

Mods Help

« Reply #12939 on: February 11, 2016, 01:04:03 PM »
is kamorra the italian antifa who isn't racist because he listens to rap?
Exactly, there is no way. Because everything you say will get used against you. You can only shut up and accept it. Of course this can be hard if you're followed on other places like here, Slaent or twitter. Do you even know what happened that I'm called Racist on GAF? I was oblivious to the fact that Zwarte Piet is offensive to many people in the US. I got lectured and immediately saw that I'm wrong and apologised in that very thread and even send out numerous apologies per pm. Of course it didn't matter.

Rather than defend yourself, ask them how you're racist and possibly reflect? From what I've read, even if you're not racist, you do have inclinations toward supporting white supremacy. You don't exactly have to be white to be sympathetic to white supremacy, either. So going from your tone, and your previous post linked here, it's easy to why people would think you're racist. Maybe you're not, but it seemed pretty clear that your worldview was informed by white supremacy.

This quote in particular embodies white supremacy in its most base of definitions, where being called a racist is seen as the worst thing in the world rather than reflecting on your own behaviors:

How do you propose someone can defend himself on the Internet against (in his mind) the worst accusation you can get.

In western societies, many (mostly white) people with racist inclinations are more worried about being called racist rather than worrying helping a racist infected society. Being worried about being called a racist does not mean you're not racist. In fact, it adds credence to the argument, in some ways.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 01:09:25 PM by Mods Help »

benjipwns

« Reply #12940 on: February 11, 2016, 01:06:32 PM »
Look if you don't want to be beaten in racially based violence*, just leave the country. It's not like we want your kind around these parts anyway.

*pretend it was real for me here

Mods Help

« Reply #12941 on: February 11, 2016, 01:08:51 PM »
Look if you don't want to be beaten in racially based violence*, just leave the country. It's not like we want your kind around these parts anyway.

I'm confused. What is this referring to?

benjipwns

« Reply #12942 on: February 11, 2016, 01:11:49 PM »
The topic of Jansen's two posts above.

Mods Help

« Reply #12943 on: February 11, 2016, 01:15:00 PM »
I think Kamorra, that you're probably someone with good intentions and probably don't mean harm. I wouldn't say Zwarte Piet situation is only sensitive towards people in the USA, as the USA is not the only country affected by colonialism, slavery, and white supremacy. I think you're someone who really wants to know, and really wants to be more knowledgeable towards other peoples concerns.

It's just that GAF and a lot of the internet today in general lash out rather than explaining, which ultimately undermines any relevant or important point they've attempted to make. I'm to blame for that as well. I think we all are. If you could parse your concerns, I (and others) on this forum could do a pretty serviceable job of trying to explain without jumping down your throat.*

*- unless you're JayDubya of course.

Mods Help

« Reply #12944 on: February 11, 2016, 01:16:53 PM »
The topic of Jansen's two posts above.

Ah, right.

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #12945 on: February 11, 2016, 01:17:25 PM »

I'm confused. What is this referring to?
It's an excerpt from the tumblr abridged version of The Lord Of The Rings.

Mods Help

« Reply #12946 on: February 11, 2016, 01:19:27 PM »
People are like that about anything. Tell a Texan that Texas is a shit hole and they'll tell you to leave. Because criticism is hard. :doge

kamorra

« Reply #12947 on: February 11, 2016, 02:00:59 PM »
I think Kamorra, that you're probably someone with good intentions and probably don't mean harm. I wouldn't say Zwarte Piet situation is only sensitive towards people in the USA, as the USA is not the only country affected by colonialism, slavery, and white supremacy. I think you're someone who really wants to know, and really wants to be more knowledgeable towards other peoples concerns.

It's just that GAF and a lot of the internet today in general lash out rather than explaining, which ultimately undermines any relevant or important point they've attempted to make. I'm to blame for that as well. I think we all are. If you could parse your concerns, I (and others) on this forum could do a pretty serviceable job of trying to explain without jumping down your throat.*

I already answered all questions in this thread.
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=43620.msg2124562#msg2124562
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=43620.msg2124586#msg2124586
Man you know nothing about me but you already figured me out.
Rather than defend yourself, ask them how you're racist and possibly reflect? From what I've read, even if you're not racist, you do have inclinations toward supporting white supremacy. You don't exactly have to be white to be sympathetic to white supremacy, either. So going from your tone, and your previous post linked here, it's easy to why people would think you're racist. Maybe you're not, but it seemed pretty clear that your worldview was informed by white supremacy.
Three years ago, Zwarte Piet thread.
I'm oblivious to the harm that festival can do.
Got lectured in that thread, light-bulb went one and I immediately apologized for any offense taken before the ban = "nope you're racist"
Immediately posted a long apology in the BCT after the ban = "nope you're racist"
Pointing out that I'm myself a minority where I live  = "doesn't matter you're racist in hindsight that makes you even more racist"
Pointing out that I'm myself a minority where I live  = "ok but you do have inclinations toward supporting white supremacy"
Posting on another board  = "isn't that that racist prick?"
Last desperate attempt to point out that I'm on GAF for 9 years and always participated in the Hip-Hop threads  = "see, this shows that you're really a racist"
I know the "black friend argument" problem but at some point you don't have any more options left. My concern is the vicious dog-piling that can actually harm somebody.

Funny sidenote, I was actually trashing white America and Slavery in that thread. Raging Americans called me out that Europe also was behind Slavery and I agreed. They said my country was also in the slave business and that's when I pointed out that Italy was never in it (which is true). For this very post Bish gave me a the two week ban. He even pointed it out in his ban message.

Sorry Smokey I can't help myself but I will heed your advice now and stay away from anthing GAF related. If anyone is interested to talk to me I'm on PSN and Twitter under the same handle.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 02:05:13 PM by kamorra »

Mods Help

« Reply #12948 on: February 11, 2016, 02:11:33 PM »

I already answered all questions in this thread.
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=43620.msg2124562#msg2124562
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=43620.msg2124586#msg2124586
Man you know nothing about me but you already figured me out.
Three years ago, Zwarte Piet thread.
I'm oblivious to the harm that festival can do.
Got lectured in that thread, light-bulb went one and I immediately apologized for any offense taken before the ban = "nope you're racist"
Immediately posted a long apology in the BCT after the ban = "nope you're racist"
Pointing out that I'm myself a minority where I live  = "doesn't matter you're racist in hindsight that makes you even more racist"
Pointing out that I'm myself a minority where I live  = "ok but you do have inclinations toward supporting white supremacy"
Posting on another board  = "isn't that that racist prick?"
Last desperate attempt to point out that I'm on GAF for 9 years and always participated in the Hip-Hop threads  = "see, this shows that you're really a racist"
I know the "black friend argument" problem but at some point you don't have any more options left. My concern is the vicious dog-piling that can actually harm somebody.

Funny sidenote, I was actually trashing white America and Slavery in that thread. Raging Americans called me out that Europe also was behind Slavery and I agreed. They said my country was also in the slave business and that's when I pointed out that Italy was never in it (which is true). For this very post Bish gave me a the two week ban. He even pointed it out in his ban message.

Sorry Smokey I can't help myself but I will heed your advice now and stay away from anthing GAF related. If anyone is interested to talk to me I'm on PSN and Twitter under the same handle.

I apologize for the BCT. A lot of them are reactionary.

I don't think I've figured you out. I can only go by information you give me. And the original post I saw the other week told me a bit.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 02:25:52 PM by Mods Help »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #12949 on: February 11, 2016, 02:42:04 PM »
I'm not reading all this shit. Give me a TLDR.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12950 on: February 11, 2016, 03:20:59 PM »
 :confused
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12951 on: February 11, 2016, 03:24:30 PM »
Kamorra, I know Creepy Stalker. I've posted with Creepy Stalker. Creepy Stalker is a friend of mine. Kamorra, you're no Creepy Stalker.
que

FStop7

« Reply #12952 on: February 11, 2016, 03:47:12 PM »

What blows my mind is how a guy who's been sitting on his ass for over 20 years in Congress is being sold as "anti-establishment."

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #12953 on: February 11, 2016, 03:55:32 PM »

What blows my mind is how a guy who's been sitting on his ass for over 20 years in Congress is being sold as "anti-establishment."

::)

OH!

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #12954 on: February 11, 2016, 05:06:57 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1183034

The state of Console Stans today :neogaf

How long till Kev or Kagari catch feelings over a logical argument and close the thread?

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #12955 on: February 11, 2016, 05:21:45 PM »
Xbox salty stans portbegging ps4 games for pc? Check

Sorry MS threw in the towel chumps

mormapope

« Reply #12956 on: February 11, 2016, 05:46:23 PM »

I can never tell if you're one of the most committed console trolls or someone that smells their console whenever they use it.
OH!

mormapope

« Reply #12957 on: February 11, 2016, 05:53:00 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194959931&postcount=211
The PC market isn't as pure and open as many of you make it out to be, Steam is a toxic monopoly where a huge majority of PC gamers buy their products. Valve gets 30% of every purchase and the average consumers buying habits don't work for the a lot of games out there, a developer of Ori and the Blind Forest elaborates on this quite well: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1167542

Sure there are other market places like Origin and even one integrated into the operating system like the Windows Store but people complain whenever games are exclusive to a store that isn't Steam. Sony's games should stay on Sony's systems, there is no logical reason for them to port them.

:donot
OH!

Take My Breh Away

« Reply #12958 on: February 11, 2016, 06:04:32 PM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=194965847&postcount=362

You people keep saying this but it's the exclusives that makes people buy one console over the other, regardless of whether 90% of the content is multiplat. UC4 will prove this emphatically. Do you think the spike in sales when that game releases will merely be 'a coincidence'?

"You people". Someone's angry :umad

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #12959 on: February 11, 2016, 08:50:41 PM »

I can never tell if you're one of the most committed console trolls or someone that smells their console whenever they use it.

Console Rambo. The war never ended for him.