Author Topic: STAR CITIZEN: JEU PRÉFÉRÉ DE VOMKRIEGE  (Read 306990 times)

wsippel

Re: It's About Ethics in Videogame Spaceships
« Reply #240 on: October 14, 2015, 08:36:57 AM »
So, it appears CIG did away with the old module pass system and unified alpha and beta access. If you have a stand alone Arena Commander pass, you can melt it for $5 store credit without losing anything. If you don't melt it, or if it's part of your package, it will be exchanged for 5,000 UEC in a few days. If you have a package with alpha access, you'll get 10,000 UEC instead. Just a heads up in case we have a few backers on here who don't follow the development and prefer store credit over UEC.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #241 on: October 15, 2015, 05:29:19 AM »
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/289275/the-new-referral-program-leaves-out-those-who-have-already-recruited-their-friends

I feel some frustration in that I have already recruited most of my friends into the game (one of them just last week!) and that I will not be rewarded simply because of my unlucky timing.

I've already recruited probably 70 people.

You can always say they are RPing but the insistance of using the term "recruit" is  :doge
ὕβρις

Tasty

« Reply #242 on: October 15, 2015, 10:07:30 AM »
Definitely verging on cult territory now.

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2015, 05:16:28 PM »
Smart is claiming CIG has until November 1st to make their finances public or he is going forward with a lawsuit.  :hulk

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #244 on: October 20, 2015, 02:41:37 AM »
 :kobeyuck

You know you're doing bad when Wing Commander IV seems appealing vs this.
◕‿◕

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #245 on: October 20, 2015, 12:37:01 PM »
So an user on Frontier (Elite dev) forum tried to make an headcount of all companies linked to Star Citizen
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=57576&page=522&p=2977258#post2977258

He also list subcontractors :
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=57576&page=523&p=2977350&viewfull=1#post2977350
ὕβρις

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #246 on: October 20, 2015, 04:22:24 PM »
Special purpose entities aren't indicative of anything in and of themselves. They might be necessary to get tax credits or they might be a way of hiding losses. Really have to look under the hood.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #247 on: October 20, 2015, 05:16:34 PM »
Special purpose entities aren't indicative of anything in and of themselves. They might be necessary to get tax credits or they might be a way of hiding losses. Really have to look under the hood.

I just posted as is because as you point there's nothing especially nefarious about that. It does seem to me like a a ridiculously complex setup for such a young company though, tax breaks incentive or not.

All banter and allegations aside, the most damning factual thing about Star Citizen is that the funding has run continuously since the Kickstarter, with no stated imminent end despite having overshot any objective set by Roberts himself.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 05:22:26 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #248 on: October 20, 2015, 06:28:07 PM »
I agree that they look overly complex (and often are) but they can be very effective for legitimate purposes depending on tax and business laws in a jurisdiction. It's the consequence of (1) taxing different types of income differently--i.e. if I earn the same amount of money in my business and from dividends they're not taxed the same even though it's the exact same amount of income and (2) using the tax code to offset the effects of uneven development.

Given the amount of money that's been raised, the lack of investor oversight (since the investors are more like patrons than investors), and the involvement of family members I'm pretty suspicious that the group of companies aren't a vehicle for embezzling but I'm just projecting what I've seen in my career onto something I don't know the gritty details about when I say that.

bluemax

« Reply #249 on: October 22, 2015, 01:14:45 AM »
I didn't know they had an office in West Hollywood, weird. I wonder if that's just a business office or something?
NO

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #250 on: October 22, 2015, 05:03:46 PM »
So some members of the SC community have compiled several versions of a survey to better gauge who were Star Citizens. Those are the results for what appears to have been a study done at least up until January 2015. Most of the interesting stuff is at the beginning, the latter part consists mostly of questions regarding SC features and the like.

All usual precautions apply here with regards to the bias of the survey. It was mostly done by Reddit or RSI forums users, so it may skew the demographics towards a more internet literate crowd and/or enthusiasts. Nonetheless, 4000 surveys filled makes for a more than acceptable sample size for a population estimated between 700.000 and a million. Please note that not all persons having filled it have pledged money yet.

The key numbers for me :

97% male.
82% of the pool between age 18 and 37.
26% report an annual income of 10.000$ or less.
Out of those who report 10.000$ or less in income, a little under half of them have pledged 100$ or more.
More than 750 people claims they're in over 1000$ (47 of those for 10.000$ or more).
72% plan on upgrading their PC.
233 people out of 4329 own 11 ships or more.
36% want a game universe that takes over 48 hours to traverse ( :heh ).
1% want Star Citizen to remind them of Lost in Space.
ὕβρις

studyguy

« Reply #251 on: October 22, 2015, 05:05:55 PM »
I'm prob of that majority that put in like $20 bills whenever it came out then forgot and haven't bothered till it finally releases.
pause

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #252 on: October 22, 2015, 07:25:09 PM »
The annual income of investors part is what surprises me. I would have thought most kickstarter investors just have money to burn but if you're making <$10k/year you're either a college student with a part-time job or really underemployed. I'm really curious how they ended up with a nearly perfectly negative correlation between income and being a KS investor for this game (is this a trend on KS?).

Most pledges are below $200 which sounds okay for a PC game but the percentage of investors who make the big donations of $500+ apparently stays pretty constant at around 5% regardless of income level.

Which means that poor people seem to be more likely to invest in this game and presumably no one is paying too much attention to their personal budgets as far as deciding what investment tier to go into. It's like this game breaks all the rules of economics.

bluemax

« Reply #253 on: October 22, 2015, 08:08:51 PM »
The annual income of investors part is what surprises me. I would have thought most kickstarter investors just have money to burn but if you're making <$10k/year you're either a college student with a part-time job or really underemployed. I'm really curious how they ended up with a nearly perfectly negative correlation between income and being a KS investor for this game (is this a trend on KS?).

Most pledges are below $200 which sounds okay for a PC game but the percentage of investors who make the big donations of $500+ apparently stays pretty constant at around 5% regardless of income level.

Which means that poor people seem to be more likely to invest in this game and presumably no one is paying too much attention to their personal budgets as far as deciding what investment tier to go into. It's like this game breaks all the rules of economics.

Well aren't poor people more likely to be charitable in general?
NO

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #254 on: October 22, 2015, 09:25:58 PM »

Well aren't poor people more likely to be charitable in general?
:dead

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #255 on: October 23, 2015, 05:08:53 AM »

I don't think it breaks any economics rule, unless you believe in individuals being "objectively rational". I don't know if we have any point of comparison with another crowdfunded project but it's not totally unexpected that the wet dream of big hard videogames would mainly attract young people (thus poor), though I expected age brackets over that to be more prominent with some of the nostalgia pull of the project. Maybe that is where the RSI/Reddit bias comes into play, working dads harping for a new Wing Commander might not be wasting time there in the first place.

EDIT :
Derek Smart has a new blog post ready, he's seemingly going all in on that Star Citizen / Gizmondo / Swedish organised crime angle...  :lol

EDIT :
Decent article from a designer (Although I can't judge how expert the technical points are)
http://massivelyop.com/2015/10/21/ascents-lead-dev-offers-insight-on-the-star-citizen-controversy/

Holy shit, SC backers are taking angry dumps to what is a very mild article in the comments.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 05:49:42 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

brawndolicious

• Nylonhilist
« Reply #256 on: October 23, 2015, 02:23:35 PM »
I just think it's funny that some irrational/subjective preference is the main motivator for investing tens of millions of dollars into a company. You always hear in microeconomics that markets MOSTLY respond to objective factors but this is definitely an exception.

bluemax

« Reply #257 on: October 23, 2015, 02:32:45 PM »

I don't think it breaks any economics rule, unless you believe in individuals being "objectively rational". I don't know if we have any point of comparison with another crowdfunded project but it's not totally unexpected that the wet dream of big hard videogames would mainly attract young people (thus poor), though I expected age brackets over that to be more prominent with some of the nostalgia pull of the project. Maybe that is where the RSI/Reddit bias comes into play, working dads harping for a new Wing Commander might not be wasting time there in the first place.

EDIT :
Derek Smart has a new blog post ready, he's seemingly going all in on that Star Citizen / Gizmondo / Swedish organised crime angle...  :lol

EDIT :
Decent article from a designer (Although I can't judge how expert the technical points are)
http://massivelyop.com/2015/10/21/ascents-lead-dev-offers-insight-on-the-star-citizen-controversy/

Holy shit, SC backers are taking angry dumps to what is a very mild article in the comments.

I'm not an engine or graphics guy per se but everything he said seems pretty sound to me.
NO

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #258 on: October 23, 2015, 05:56:28 PM »
The only thing I would object, as a layman, is the whole Z-axis / max distance on screen. I would suppose devs has a bag of tricks for that considering how common it is nowadays to display impressive sceneries in AAA games ? Still seeing the problem explained was interesting in itself.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #259 on: October 26, 2015, 04:32:54 AM »
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/292766/patch-1-3-32-gb-to-download-why

Pretty amazing what you can get away with when you change the base narrative.
ὕβρις

bluemax

« Reply #260 on: October 26, 2015, 05:45:15 PM »
During my time at Cloud Imperium Games I have been subjected to the following verbal abuse: Been called homophobic slurs, mentally disabled, female genitalia, female dog by management of the company. Founders of the company routinely scream at employees. All of this was reported to HR with no action taken. The management have forced employees to enforce illegal hiring practices such as: "We are not going to hire her, we're not hiring a black girl" "We won't hire her, she looks like she has a hairy [private parts]" "Make sure to check their education field on the resume, if it is from too long ago don't interview them, they may be over 40 which makes them a protected class and harder to fire" All of this was reported to HR and no action was taken. Management frequently discuss drug use and desire to use drugs in the office and inappropriate discussion of their sex lives in front of employees Management misappropriate projects development budget. They have: Taken 1st class trips to Paris, Milan, London, Bora Bora, Rio de Janeiro, Australia, Venice, and several more locations all paid for using backer funds. Taken money directly out of the company coffers for personal expenses. Buy fancy clothes, expensive dinners (over $1,000), private chefs, lease three Porsche vehicles, and lease a mansion all using company money. This was reported to Executive staff multiple times and no action was taken. Executive management (remaining, the honest ones all left) are powerless to affect change as they live in fear of being fired by the founders. Morale at all studios is extremely low and the culture is often referred to as similar to "A Game of Thrones" with the management often compared to Joffrey Baratheon. You never know who is going to get fired next (head on a pike) for no reason whatsoever. The company lies. It lies to employees, it lies to its backers, it lies to the media. It lies to everyone. If I haven't scared you off yet and you still want to join the company here is one last reason to sway you. If you get hired you will only have the job for another couple months before the company is out of money. That is why myself and 35+ other people have been told their last day next month in addition to the 25+ people that got fired or quit in September. Save yourself, you've been warned. Standard stuff: No 401k No profit sharing Medical plan has a $5,000 deductible before it kicks in 80+ hour weeks are mandatory to avoid falling behind or being fired/singled out of the herd Most employee positions are made salaried to avoid paying overtime

And a new bit of glass door salt:

I have been working at Cloud Imperium Games full-time (More than a year)
Pros
Pay checks don't bounce.....at least so far. Smart people in the development ranks. Some really smart people. Love working with those who have passion.
Cons
Complete and Total Financial mismanagement. The rumors within the company are rampant. Many fear they will lose their job in weeks. Communication is poor. Development is stunted, reprioritized and ridiculed
Advice to Management
CEO needs to go....Cannot believe how abusive senior management is.

From experience I can say if the only thing you can think of for a pro on a job is that your paycheck doesn't bounce, it's probably time to find a new job.
NO

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #261 on: October 27, 2015, 07:15:12 PM »
RPS, which have been very reserved in their treatment of Star Citizen, are attempting to do a neutral recap :
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/10/27/star-citizen-101-what-is-it-and-why-is-it-controversial/

Comments and reddit already engulfed in flames.
Need either some actual game or some drama to go forward...

« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:22:08 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #262 on: November 03, 2015, 10:36:43 AM »
Not a lot of drama. Have some nice GIFs.

For all intents and purposes, the Austin office has been significantly hollowed out, tho.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 05:46:16 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Barry Egan

« Reply #263 on: November 03, 2015, 10:41:34 AM »
new derek smart blog hits today

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #264 on: November 04, 2015, 04:23:18 AM »
New Smart article is password protected ? :lol

Edit: Found on reddit. Meh. Miles of red herring and guilt by association. As usual, the most interesting bits are those who may come from inside sources.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:44:48 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #265 on: November 04, 2015, 01:45:22 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3rcfqi/94_millions_reached_congratulations_citizens/

I'm not spending a dime unless 2.0 is out then - I don't think I'm alone.

I'm just at full exhaustion of looking at my hangar, and the $ amount on my RSI profile, without anything meaningful to actually do with it.

If 2.0 launches and it's awesome, with Retaliators and Constellations everywhere then maybe. But we know the Redeemer and Freelancer haven't even been given game-ready passes yet, so they won't be in.

Stepping stones, my friend, stepping stones. Once the full product is out, you will be satisfied in knowing you helped make many people's dreams a reality, mine included. Regardless of how much you spend, it helps, and will be worth it if it means getting the BDSSE.

no time for doubts, just keep spending money  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #266 on: November 04, 2015, 02:24:05 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3rcfqi/94_millions_reached_congratulations_citizens/

I'm not spending a dime unless 2.0 is out then - I don't think I'm alone.

I'm just at full exhaustion of looking at my hangar, and the $ amount on my RSI profile, without anything meaningful to actually do with it.

If 2.0 launches and it's awesome, with Retaliators and Constellations everywhere then maybe. But we know the Redeemer and Freelancer haven't even been given game-ready passes yet, so they won't be in.

Stepping stones, my friend, stepping stones. Once the full product is out, you will be satisfied in knowing you helped make many people's dreams a reality, mine included. Regardless of how much you spend, it helps, and will be worth it if it means getting the BDSSE.

no time for doubts, just keep spending money  :doge

You will surely get the Karkland.
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #267 on: November 04, 2015, 02:31:19 PM »
also i'm confused; are people buying ships they can fly around it right now, or are they just buying 3d models that they can fly around in once the game is finished?

if the latter, people are hinging a lot on this not being a mess at release. :kobeyuck
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #268 on: November 04, 2015, 02:42:43 PM »
You're buying the concept of a space ship.
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #269 on: November 04, 2015, 02:51:08 PM »
Several dozens of ship concepts have been on sale so far and they're all at different levels of completion. Some can fly in the alpha. Some more can be seen in the hangar only. A lot of them have not yet been modeled.

According to a community spreadsheet, 27 of a little over 100 ships plus variants known (a couple non playable) are flyable as of now.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 02:57:36 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Tasty

« Reply #270 on: November 04, 2015, 02:56:52 PM »
Several dozens of ship concepts have been on sale so far and they're all at different levels of completion. Some can fly in the alpha. Some more can be seen in the hangar only. A lot of them have not yet be modeled.

According to a community spreadsheet, 27 of a little over 100 ships plus variants known (a couple non playable) are flyable as of now.

:lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #271 on: November 04, 2015, 03:04:57 PM »
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/tnx5w5EwJw23lPYhHdlHs5g/htmlview?pli=1

Spreadsheet here for anyone interested.
Note that none of the multicrew ships have been released to players.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #272 on: November 04, 2015, 04:05:16 PM »
So to recap, the game's been delayed a few years, the featureset is a moving target, the rollout of the various game modes is under constant flux, the FPS portion has switched hands, employees are leaving, development arms are being shuttered and moved, and the many of the game's preorder ships which don't count as pay to win are incomplete. and it's still in alpha. but we have a cool cgi scene with gary oldman.

sounds like everything is gtg, time to apply for a HELOC for my videogame spaceship :itagaki
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #273 on: November 05, 2015, 04:52:37 AM »
Well, you see, the game has not been delayed because each date was a purely tentative estimated potential windows and not an actual target.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #274 on: November 05, 2015, 11:20:01 AM »
good point, brb buying accounts, space fashions and ships for all my friends so they too can experience the majesty of virtual intergalactic life.

but which one to buy!??!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ojxR84DJlX9i7Zu0ZrYkWPhKQUYIcK5bx5Ia8fQgimY/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

:huh
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #275 on: November 05, 2015, 01:01:55 PM »
As long as you're only spending fake fiat money, does it even matter? Just don't spend any of your real currency like gold and bitcoins.
©@©™

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #276 on: November 05, 2015, 01:58:02 PM »
One of the ships is $1,250. For a game that doesn't even exist yet. :lol
Hi

nudemacusers

« Reply #277 on: November 05, 2015, 02:04:33 PM »
can't wait for the post release rebalance nerf on these totally not pay to win like all that freemium garbage! preordered $1,000 ships :lawd

i'm gonna eat :mouf
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Barry Egan

« Reply #278 on: November 05, 2015, 02:52:50 PM »
I really don't think there will ever be an MMO-style release like they are promising and most of these ships won't ever be made let alone nerfed.  At this point they're probably trying to shit out the single-player game which will be beyond unplayable and filled with game-destroying bugs, wedged between 10+ hours of Gary Oldman cut-scenes penned from the guy who gave you the Wing Commander movie.  Then they will either declare bankruptcy or try to sell the entire mess to a publisher. 

Asperger tears falling like rain either way though :mouf

nudemacusers

« Reply #279 on: November 05, 2015, 03:02:59 PM »
like manna from heaven :rejoice
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #280 on: November 05, 2015, 06:55:26 PM »
Heh something funny.
The stretch goal for 10m was a motion capture rig. Roberts went into great detail here about that. CIG did in fact buy this equipment.

Nevertheless they still, as advertised a few weeks ago, do most of the hard work for the single player at the Imaginarium (Andy Serkis's studio). Now, according to Chris Roberts himself, such a studio "costs between $25,000 and $50,000 and provides roughly 200 “moves”; simple gestures, limb movements and so on. More complex shoots which require props, additional actors, finger movements and other factors are significantly more expensive. Still more expensive are shoots that capture audio and facial movements.". Consider they were there for 60 days.

Promise nothing, imply everything, it's never said outright that whatever studio they create, they would do everything in house. Simpler mocap tools may be useful to CIG on top of what they did in the rented studio, at the very least flexible and constantly available. Any aspiration to facial capture was only gonna be possible at a very high end specialized company.

Still makes me raise an eyebrow with regards to their planning. In the end they maybe paid north of 3m$ just for their single player capture plus whatever cost was their own rigs. Considering the fees for their cast, it all makes up for quite an heavy line in their budget... in a spaceship game where the flight model is still under significant revision.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 07:00:16 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #281 on: November 05, 2015, 10:10:20 PM »
I was going to respond to the points made about MoCap, but when I tried to RTFA it seems like there is a lot of explanation about MoCap in general -- I got ⅓ of the way through it before I felt like it was more about smokescreen than actual transparency. I mean, it could just be stated "We are getting a MoCap system for gross body movement to shave time off our basic humanoid animations in the game." I understand he's got a bunch of bigwig actors coming in and all, but if his vision for a spaceship battle game involves maintaining a performance capture studio... Huh.

Barry Egan

« Reply #282 on: November 06, 2015, 12:32:30 AM »
Now they are building yet another mo-cap studio and an entirely new office in Santa Monica, backer-funded of course.

:itagaki

Barry Egan

« Reply #283 on: November 06, 2015, 12:45:49 AM »
Also, Imaginarium is one of two mo-cap studios they rented from, the other being Cubic Motion

So for those keeping count, that's 1 in house MoCap studio, 2 rented MoCap studios, and now a 4th studio under construction.  For a game where you supposedly spend most of your time stationary in an aircraft.  Nope, no wasteful spending here.  :doge 

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #284 on: November 06, 2015, 12:50:18 AM »
So for those keeping count, that's 1 in house MoCap studio, 2 rented MoCap studios, and now a 4th studio under construction.  For a game where you supposedly spend most of your time stationary in an aircraft.  Nope, no wasteful spending here.  :doge 

Gary Oldman ain't gonna animate himself, bruh.
©@©™

Barry Egan

« Reply #285 on: November 06, 2015, 12:58:37 AM »

Gary Oldman ain't gonna animate himself, bruh.

I have to admit, it is wonderful to look at. 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
HUAHUAHUAHUAHUA
[close]

Kara

« Reply #286 on: November 06, 2015, 01:03:40 AM »
Also, Imaginarium is one of two mo-cap studios they rented from, the other being Cubic Motion

So for those keeping count, that's 1 in house MoCap studio, 2 rented MoCap studios, and now a 4th studio under construction.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #287 on: November 06, 2015, 03:21:49 AM »
Yeah I just saw about the move, but couldn't find the passage about the mocap studio. It was unclear to me if they were doing another studio or moving the former one, are they straight shooting about that ? I didn't know they had yet another contractor however. Like WTF.

Also the "sneak peek" at the end of the video in the post below

Now they are building yet another mo-cap studio and an entirely new office in Santa Monica, backer-funded of course.

:itagaki

is actually just a previsualisation from last year.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3ro59m/atv2_05_sneakpeek_retailator_escape_pod_recovery/cwptfjd

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3ro59m/atv2_05_sneakpeek_retailator_escape_pod_recovery/cwpytqv

:marimo

ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #288 on: November 06, 2015, 03:37:52 AM »
Meanwhile on Quarter to Three

Derek Smart :
So this is totally happening. You've been warned.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/11/b...rek-smart.html

Tom Chick :
You should have warned us it was some dumbass blog with this posted directly under your announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Some dumbass blog
The mainstream media is finally beginning to recognize that perhaps they don't actually want to live under Sharia or in a third world hellhole after all. Mass immigration is on the verge of DESTROYING Europe.

Quora :
I had looked him up when he showed up with the Hugo award stuff and he's the perfect combination of creationism, anti-vaccine, pick up artist, hates gay people, it's like someone wrote him as a caricature. Just one random example from last year:

Do you believe a country is better off when women cannot vote?

The reason women shouldn’t vote in a representative democracy is they are significantly inclined to vote for whomever they would rather f***. Hence the studies about height and hair being relevant to US presidential politics. That’s why women’s suffrage was pushed by the Communists and why it is the first plank of the Fascist Manifesto.

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?74871-Star-Citizen-Chris-Roberts-lots-of-spaceship-porn-lots-of-promises&p=3874569&viewfull=1#post3874569

:preach
Whoever wins, we lose. The delicious tears tho.
ὕβρις

Kara

« Reply #289 on: November 06, 2015, 03:50:53 AM »
That’s why women’s suffrage was pushed by the Communists and why it is the first plank of the Fascist Manifesto.

Well there goes my plan to land an irl waifu. :'(

Barry Egan

« Reply #290 on: November 06, 2015, 08:35:08 AM »
Yeah I just saw about the move, but couldn't find the passage about the mocap studio. It was unclear to me if they were doing another studio or moving the former one, are they straight shooting about that

yep, the guy giving the tour talks about how they are building one from the ground up. 

Meanwhile the entire episode has literally no footage from their upcoming expansion, which is supposed to hit "any day now".

Barry Egan

« Reply #291 on: November 06, 2015, 08:43:29 AM »

It Begins.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #292 on: November 06, 2015, 09:44:45 AM »
What are some of the other planks of the Fascist Manifesto?

Asking for a friend.
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #293 on: November 06, 2015, 10:55:51 AM »

Asking for a friend.

Well, I am unsure but here's a primer from the blog.

It's not just in Open Source Software that SJWs are actively looking to discredit and disemploy individuals they have targeted. I received this just yesterday. Someone needs to get that man a copy of SJWAL, stat! And be sure that you provide anyone you know to be under attack with a link to The SJW Attack Survival Guide (PDF). Note that apologizing not only make it worse for the target apologizing, but for the subsequent targets as well. Do not apologize. Never apologize. Don't even let the merest glimmer of the notion think about crossing your mind. Own your actions, own your words, and stand by them under fire.

Mass migration is war. And enabling mass migration is anti-civilization, societal treason and a war crime.

Derbyshire's frank talk about blacks merited permanent banishment into utter darkness. Providing a sympathetic platform to a pedophile, well, that's just good Christian behavior, at least according to this particular non-Christian.

(...)

The truth is that neither National Review nor NRO are on our side. They're moderates and they're down with Salon, the SJWs, the cucks, and the pedophiles.

Labels: cuckservative, media

Breitbart Tech observably notes the mysterious silence in the technology media concerning the explosive claims of feminists "taking runs" at OSS project leaders and Linus Torvalds being targeted for disqualification by the Ada Initiative. (...) What's happening should not be surprising, as the attempts of SJWs to destroy technology through social justice convergence is the entire objective of the "diversity in tech" movement. It's not about improving technology at all, it is about forcing a white male stronghold into the same sort of submission to which other industries have been subjected.

Destroying the evidence won't do the Army any good. Everyone knows that the standards were dumbed-down and that the women who "passed" the course are frauds and an insult to all real Rangers, past and present. Want to argue otherwise? Fine, show the records.

The First Amendment isn't merely dead
It is outdated, irrelevant, and at this point, civilizationally destructive. John Wright explains:

The First Amendment was never anything but a cease-fire and peace treaty of a Christian v Christian civil war, which was extended, out of Christian charity and and English sense of fairplay and goodsportsmanship, to Jews and other religions.

It was never a suicide pact, never an invitation for socialists at home and soviets or Islamists abroad to overturn our system of protecting our God-given liberties.

That's all from the last dozen of entries.
From his bio, a former Marine soldier who has served in Iraq and is writing e-books on strategy.
ὕβρις

Dickie Dee

• It's not the band I hate, it's their fans.
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2015, 11:56:41 AM »
Labels: cuckservative, media

:dead
___

bluemax

« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2015, 02:13:01 PM »
Meanwhile on Quarter to Three

Derek Smart :
So this is totally happening. You've been warned.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/11/b...rek-smart.html

Tom Chick :
You should have warned us it was some dumbass blog with this posted directly under your announcement:

Quote Originally Posted by Some dumbass blog
The mainstream media is finally beginning to recognize that perhaps they don't actually want to live under Sharia or in a third world hellhole after all. Mass immigration is on the verge of DESTROYING Europe.

Quora :
I had looked him up when he showed up with the Hugo award stuff and he's the perfect combination of creationism, anti-vaccine, pick up artist, hates gay people, it's like someone wrote him as a caricature. Just one random example from last year:

Do you believe a country is better off when women cannot vote?

The reason women shouldn’t vote in a representative democracy is they are significantly inclined to vote for whomever they would rather f***. Hence the studies about height and hair being relevant to US presidential politics. That’s why women’s suffrage was pushed by the Communists and why it is the first plank of the Fascist Manifesto.

http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?74871-Star-Citizen-Chris-Roberts-lots-of-spaceship-porn-lots-of-promises&p=3874569&viewfull=1#post3874569

:preach
Whoever wins, we lose. The delicious tears tho.

I thought Tom Chick kicked everyone out of his living room, er forum.
NO

Kara

« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2015, 03:28:33 PM »

Asking for a friend.

8 hour day

Minimum wage

Progressive tax system

Proportional representation on a regional basis

Universal suffrage

Lowering of the voting age to 18

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2015, 06:05:09 PM »
Now CIG is selling "Concierge VIP black card" to backers who pledged over 1000$. Only ten dollars each for this beauty :

https://twitter.com/SandiGardiner/status/656464979852288000

There must be some humor lost on me, because Concierge is a bit of a loaded term over here now but heh...
ὕβρις

Shadow Mod

• It was Tuesday
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2015, 07:07:22 PM »
I'm tired of the "that misogynist is a good person tho" narrative.

Fuck off already.

nudemacusers

« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2015, 09:05:05 PM »
Now CIG is selling "Concierge VIP black card" to backers who pledged over 1000$. Only ten dollars each for this beauty :

https://twitter.com/SandiGardiner/status/656464979852288000

There must be some humor lost on me, because Concierge is a bit of a loaded term over here now but heh...

So the product isn't the game, the product is hope. Probably more sustainable in long term, plus based on comment sections any time this game is covered, it shields them from typical media criticism. Sounds like a good plan tbh.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽