Author Topic: US Politics Thread |OT| SAD TRUMP  (Read 5443785 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
He didn't lose the debate on the merits of arguments. Pence is just good at putting on his kindly old sage face. The best is when he's standing behind Trump making that face of profound concentration that radiates patriotism as dear leader is spitballs his pearls of wisdom.
All Tim had to do is re-run the Biden/Ryan debate, which was lit.

You can't possibly lose a debate with a religious zealot who sold his soul to Donald Trump unless your name is Tim Kaine.
🤴

agrajag

He didn't lose the debate on the merits of arguments. Pence is just good at putting on his kindly old sage face. The best is when he's standing behind Trump making that face of profound concentration that radiates patriotism as dear leader is spitballs his pearls of wisdom.

You can't possibly lose a debate with a religious zealot who sold his soul to Donald Trump unless your name is Tim Kaine.

Biden won against this doofus:

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

Biden won against this doofus:
(Image removed from quote.)

The Policy WONK of the Republican Party  :dead
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
So what's Mr. Worldwide up to these days
https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1015226979694628865

I guess screwing over Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs is pretty risky huh.
🤴

Nola

https://twitter.com/arstechnica/status/1015280473810112513

I don’t know if some of you all were aware or not, but Ajit Pai is kind of a POS.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.

https://twitter.com/mschlapp/status/1015250206642843650

:cac
©ZH

Mandark

• Icon
Speaking of prosecutorial powers, the government is dropping its remaining J20 cases. That's over a year of trying to prosecute people who protested the inauguration, close to 200 defendants, and I believe a grand total of one felony guilty plea.

Oddly, the people who have been the most vocal about threats to free speech during this time seem to have missed this.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Normally I'd agree but that solitary confinement is for his protection, not punishment. Plus he can see his lawyers.
每天生气

Boredfrom

Speaking of prosecutorial powers, the government is dropping its remaining J20 cases. That's over a year of trying to prosecute people who protested the inauguration, close to 200 defendants, and I believe a grand total of one felony guilty plea.

Oddly, the people who have been the most vocal about threats to free speech during this time seem to have missed this.

I know who you talking about but stop associating those scumbags with stuff like this.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I always wondered why Putin's bois hadn't offed Manafort yet but I now I have my answer.

Jesus, Paulie is in deep as he was practically the viceroy of Ukraine before the whole thing collapsed.
That's also why he's in jail for all the shit he did prior to the 2016 election.
Had he not joined the Trump campaign he (like Flynn) would've most likely gotten away with everything.
🤴

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Coitus

That’s not the risk. Ever heard of Ron Brown and Vince Foster?

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
i think i'm actually offended that someone else was referred to as "mr. worldwide" :pitbull

benjipwns

fox business will straight up air trump's speeches, no like commentary or other premise just, trump's speaking at a rally here it is in full

i assume it gets much better ratings than Kennedy

agrajag

i think i'm actually offended that someone else was referred to as "mr. worldwide" :pitbull

I used to work at this hotel where Pitbull was hosting a new years special a couple of years ago. Pitbull struts into the restaurant full of old people and goes "what's up bitches?" It waz pretty great.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

Mandark

• Icon
https://twitter.com/baseballcrank/status/1012859278397530112

Good to know the circumstances under which you're permitted to vote for a Democrat over a Nazi.

Also, this is a separate Nazi from Kara's link.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
“I have friends that are Jewish,” Mr. Fitzgerald said
©@©™

agrajag

How many fucking Nazis are running for office this year  ???
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 01:06:22 AM by agrajag »

benjipwns

Mr. Fitzgerald said that he was not surprised the Republican Party had disavowed his candidacy because both major political parties in America are run by “Jewish elitists.”
the (((elitists))) fell right into his trap!

benjipwns

Mr. Fitzgerald ran for Congress in California as a Democrat in 2010 and 2012. ... He is running as a Republican in November but said he identifies more as an independent.

“Am I a Republican?” Mr. Fitzgerald said. “What is a Republican anymore?”
wow, fake news yet again, was a demonrat the whole time, amazing how these stories always turn out in the end

kingv

https://www.rt.com/usa/432042-greenwald-rt-interview-moscow/

Exhibit #10 on Greenwald is a traitor. This dude is something else. He’s basically the Dana rohrbacher of journalism.

benjipwns

i like how their "we can't vet every candidate" story somehow precludes, say, taking one look at their website :doge
http://johnfitzgeraldforcongress.com/why-are-jewish-elitists-jewish-organizations-and-democrat-politicians-primarily-pushing-multiculturalism-and-race-mixing-in-america-and-europe-through-immigration-policies-and-advertising/
Quote from: all formatting is his
Why Are Powerful Jews Pushing Mass-Immigration And Forced-Multiculturalism Throughout The U.S. And Europe?

1993 Front Cover of TIME MAGAZINE:

THE NEW FACE OF AMERICA: How Immigrants Are Shaping the World’s First Multicultural Society

TELLING, huh?

AS THE 1993 COVER OF TIME MAGAZINE PROVES, VERY POWERFUL FORCES AND ORGANIZATIONS HAVE BEEN STRATEGICALLY AND SYSTEMATICALLY  BREAKING DOWN WESTERN CIVILIZATION FOR DECADES THROUGH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF MULTICULTURALISM

The Ethnic European, June 27, 2018, Reporter: Mike Walsh

WHO’S BEHIND THE PUSH FOR MULTICULTURAL ADVERTISING?

Four Jewish owned mega-corporations control
the vast majority of all advertising agencies. The Omnicom Group of New York, WPP of London, Publicis of Paris, and Interpublic of New York are the key corporations in the West.

Sadly, their destructive plan is working!

The following videos should make ALL of us question the TRUE motives of those who are promoting multiculturalism, diversity and inclusiveness which, in all honesty, are nothing more than “Feel-Good” terms intended to destroy our distinct and unique cultures, heritage and traditions that define all of us:
THE [DAVE] RUBEN REPORT:

WHAT FUTURE AMERICA WILL LOOK LIKE IN 2060.

The following pictures are powerful examples of how Advertising Companies are pushing the “Multicultural Agenda” to our youth to condition them into excepting multiculturalism as the “new normal.”

Ironically, it is “they,” the Jewish Marxists/Communists who are the “Privileged,” the “Racists” and the “Perveyors of hate” who should  truly have “Guilt” for their “Deceitful” and “Murderous” ways!

And don’t be naive, terms such as “White Privilege,” “White Guilt” and “White Racism,” are simply “weaponized words” conjured up, promoted and used by these same Social Engineers with the sole intent of vilifying and ultimately destroying white people along with their unique and rich heritage based on misinformation, disinformation, false reality, pretenses and hysteria and nothing more!

The words: “It’s Okay To Be White” are considered by many in our society to be offensive as if denoting or supporting “White Supremacy.”

Yet, at the same time, the words: “Black Lives Matter” are considered by the majority of the population to be a sign of “Black Solidarity” and not Black Supremacy.” Why the double-standard?

Why the double-standard?
“Inclusiveness,” “diversity” and “multiculturalism.” I find it remarkable how many times I have heard these words being used in my children’s schools not to mention by mainstream news pundits and left-leaning politicians when solely referring to minority groups.

Conversely, people of white European ethnicity are labeled with the following labels or terms: White and  Privileged, White Guilt, White Racist or White Supremacist which are meant to sway impressionable children or naive adults into believing that white people are “innately” or “inherently” evil and therefore, inclined to harm or persecute minorities!

First, please note that the color red is exclusively reserved for Moderators and Administrators when they are posting in an official capacity. Misusing red text will result in a warning.

Second, IDPOL? BY MY CULTURAL MARXISTS? IN MY JEWISH OWNED MEDIA? This is why I hate Democrats!!! They keep empowering Trump and not-white supremacists who have Jewish friends and are just asking questions!!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
It is my belief and hope that if two people from different cultures and races organically fall in love that they should be together.

My only issue is with those who are pushing forced multiculturalism upon us and not for this purpose and/or other benevolent reasons. The fact is, those who are pushing for multiculturalism and race-mixing are promoting it to destroy ALL  of us no matter our ethnic background. And all of us will suffer in the long run.

Why?

Because forced-multiculturalism and the subsequent effect of it: “race-mixing,” makes ALL ethnic groups lose their unique cultural identity and heritage along with their distinct traditions that make them culturally distinct or unique from all others.

Afterall, aren’t these countries unique attributes the reason why millions of people each year go on vacations
to far away and exotic places throughout the world such as: India, North Africa, China, Japan, the Middle East or any other culturally unique country of origin, so they can experience just that: peoples, cultures and traditions completely unique and distinct from their own?

The answer is obviously… YES!

Yet, the following pictures depict what Europe, Australia and soon America will predominantly look like:

NOW THEY'RE AFTER OUR VACATIONS :maf :maf :maf
[close]

benjipwns

https://www.rt.com/usa/432042-greenwald-rt-interview-moscow/

Exhibit #10 on Greenwald is a traitor. This dude is something else. He’s basically the Dana rohrbacher of journalism.
Exhibit #1313 on kingv is a traitor. Openly links to Russian State propaganda, when everyone knows people who truly love America wouldn't look at it or even acknowledge its existence, let alone know any details of what it says. :usacry

agrajag

benjipwns

where's the proof that he's not literally Hitler? get this alt-right garbage off my screen how do i report this to the resetera mod captains

agrajag

lol you didn't watch it

benjipwns

Quote from: John Fitzgerald, who has Jewish friends
First and foremost, I have nothing against people who are gay, transgender or otherwise, and what people do behind closed doors is their own business. My only issue is with those who are pushing this lifestyle on the most impressionable and innocent in our society: our children! Recently, there has been a HUGE push to normalize and promote  homosexuality and transgender life-styles and many, including myself, have wondered how and why this very small segment of society has become such a pervasive and powerful force in the U.S. and elsewhere throughout the world? The following videos and articles should help you in your quest to answer these questions. They helped me!

Please WATCH these short but POWERFUL videos and you will learn that this so-called “organic” movement is actually an orchestrated agenda implemented and pushed by the United Nations with help from Public School Administrators, Government officials and Planned Parenthood. Sadly, their goal is to sexualize our children through the public school system’s “Safe Schools” and make billions of dollars doing so from the unsuspecting public at large.
knew it, Wrath turned Tasty gay as part of a greater UN plot then tried to convince us that he only did it for his own amusement

benjipwns

lol you didn't watch it
wow more lies from the lieberal fake news media, at 52 seconds he spreads the myth that Trump is not literally or actually Hitler, when we have no proof of that as Mueller's investigation is not complete, then he just ranted as i tuned him out because he was spreading alt-right garbage no matter how many times i threw soda at him, then i posted about Wrath's working as part of a UN plot and he finally stopped talking at me about Ben Shapiro

Kara

i like how their "we can't vet every candidate" story somehow precludes, say, taking one look at their website :doge

Whenever I hear that claim I always think back to the 2010 Orange County Republican Central Committee's endorsement panel, specifically the Treasurer-Tax Collector race wherein the county's deputy treasurer lost out to Skinhead Beach's city treasurer because he expressed support for euthanasia (his father lost a fight with cancer) during the enquiry.

For reference, a prior holder of that office is credited for bankrupting the county in the 90s and winning the party's endorsement means you win the performative election that follows.

They ask candidates about the things they care about, even if it has no particular reference to the office.

Skinhead Beach's former treasurer ran unopposed this year, BTW.

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
How many fucking Nazis are running for office this year  ???
Look up how many Rs are running this year and there's your answer.
Hi

benjipwns

First you don't stop the County Treasurer from euthanizing his citizens against their will, next the Sheriff will be demanding that power. And then the head librarian. It's a slippery slope.

Mandark

• Icon
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/06/us/politics/john-fitzgerald-holocaust-denial.html

He's got a Gab account, because of course he does. Here he is responding to Baked Alaska, which is a good enough pretext for me to repost this:

Kara

Is he squatting @Apple hoping to get bought out? :lol

Mandark

• Icon
Oh my god I didn't notice that.

Squatting Apple on Gab.

benjipwns

Baked Alaska @apple
a month ago
it's amazing how much marxism is adored in this country

why are the judges putting up with this crap? they love to take christianity out of our country when we need God more than ever. we need education reform purge the marxists from academia and the media.

:dead

benjipwns

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/revolution-messaging
In 2016, Revolution Messaging was breaking fundraising records for Bernie Sanders.

Two years later, after a period of rapid growth that embodied the rise of the ascendant left’s “political revolution,” the award-winning digital firm is in a state of upheaval.

In interviews with 23 current and former employees, staffers described Revolution Messaging in grim terms: The firm, they say, is “in a tailspin.” It’s “spiraling.” “In crisis.” The work culture is “toxic” and “volatile.” There’s a “fear of retaliation,” “a lack of value for employees.” There’s “confusion,” “unease,” and “anxiety.” It’s “paranoia city.”

“People feel the ship is sinking.”

Over the last six months, at least 27 employees have left Revolution Messaging or given their notice. The campaigns department, where staffers helped raise more than $218 million for Sanders, is a shell of the same group that made a name for the firm in 2016. When two senior staffers exited the company in early 2018, that team lost four marquee accounts: Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Chris Murphy, and Giffords PAC. (The firm retains some business with each client, such as web services, a spokesperson said.)

Since 2017, the firm has lost names like Adam Schiff, Mahlon Mitchell, Rich Cordray, Ben Jealous, Brian Schatz, Alex Padilla, Andrew White, Katie Porter, Patty Murray, Dan Helmer, Vincent Fort, Justin Nelson, and Barbara Lee. Before this month, the firm’s largest remaining client, according to former staffers on the campaigns team, was Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke. Last Friday, he left Revolution Messaging for a competing firm.

The company, molded in the “DIY punk rock” image of its founder, Scott Goodstein, began nearly 10 years ago with a simple promise to progressive operatives: Amid all the “bad gigs in the Democratic Party ecosystem,” as Goodstein once put it, this would be a place where staffers were actually treated well, working for clients they actually liked.
:trumps

benjipwns

Scott Pruitt’s replacement as leader of the EPA once dismissed Donald Trump as a “bully” with so-so business skills — the kinds of slights the president rarely forgets.

“[A]s a businessman, he really hasn't been that successful. He is a successful PR person, but not a businessman,” Deputy EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler, then an environmental adviser to Sen. Marco Rubio’s presidential campaign, wrote in a now-deleted Facebook post in February 2016. “[H]e has more baggage then all of the other Republican candidates combined.”

And, Wheeler wrote at the time, “he is a bully. This alone should disqualify him from the White House.”

But Wheeler, a longtime coal industry lobbyist, said he changed his mind about Trump in 2016 after hearing the then-candidate delve into energy issues at a rally and subsequent fundraising dinner that June. And he’s been riding the Trump train ever since.

Trump “gave a 40-minute energy speech where he didn’t use notes or a teleprompter,” Wheeler said in a statement to POLITICO late Thursday. “And as I have stated previously it was the most comprehensive energy speech by a presidential candidate I had ever heard.”
:trumps

Tasty

Quote from: John Fitzgerald, who has Jewish friends
First and foremost, I have nothing against people who are gay, transgender or otherwise, and what people do behind closed doors is their own business. My only issue is with those who are pushing this lifestyle on the most impressionable and innocent in our society: our children! Recently, there has been a HUGE push to normalize and promote  homosexuality and transgender life-styles and many, including myself, have wondered how and why this very small segment of society has become such a pervasive and powerful force in the U.S. and elsewhere throughout the world? The following videos and articles should help you in your quest to answer these questions. They helped me!

Please WATCH these short but POWERFUL videos and you will learn that this so-called “organic” movement is actually an orchestrated agenda implemented and pushed by the United Nations with help from Public School Administrators, Government officials and Planned Parenthood. Sadly, their goal is to sexualize our children through the public school system’s “Safe Schools” and make billions of dollars doing so from the unsuspecting public at large.
knew it, Wrath turned Tasty gay as part of a greater UN plot then tried to convince us that he only did it for his own amusement

It's just a fact cock and ass > vagina and boobs. Even straight guys can agree.

nachobro

• Live Más

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Are these the new members of the Sinister Six? The DNC Server, Deleted Emails, the Pakistani Fraudster, Uranium One, Crooked Hillary, and their leader, Democrat Con Job.
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Are these the new members of the Sinister Six? The DNC Server, Deleted Emails, the Pakistani Fraudster, Uranium One, Crooked Hillary, and their leader, Democrat Con Job.
Or the plot to Metal Gear Solid 6.
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/07/politics/mike-pompeo-north-korea-nuclear-talks/index.html

"We had many hours of productive conversations," Pompeo told reporters Saturday in Pyongyang before boarding a flight to Tokyo. "These are complicated issues, but we've made progress on almost all the central issues. Some places, a great deal of progress. Other places, there's still more work to be done."

North Korea, however, poured cold water on the talks, saying the "attitude" of the US was "regrettable" and not in the spirit of the June 12 summit in Singapore between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

"We expected the US to bring constructive measures to build confidence in accordance with the spirit of the US-NK Summit," the statement carried by state-run news agency KCNA said, according to a CNN translation of the Korean version of the statement. "However, the attitude of the US in the first high-level talks held on the 6th and 7th were indeed regrettable."

The statement added, according to an English-language version of the statement released by KCNA: "The US is fatally mistaken if it went to the extent of regarding that the (Democratic People's Republic of Korea) would be compelled to accept, out of its patience, the demands reflecting its gangster-like mindset."

©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I have a bet with someone whether or not Trump will take a selfie with a nuclear missile before his first term as president is up.  :doge
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/07/politics/mike-pompeo-north-korea-nuclear-talks/index.html

"We had many hours of productive conversations," Pompeo told reporters Saturday in Pyongyang before boarding a flight to Tokyo. "These are complicated issues, but we've made progress on almost all the central issues. Some places, a great deal of progress. Other places, there's still more work to be done."

North Korea, however, poured cold water on the talks, saying the "attitude" of the US was "regrettable" and not in the spirit of the June 12 summit in Singapore between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

"We expected the US to bring constructive measures to build confidence in accordance with the spirit of the US-NK Summit," the statement carried by state-run news agency KCNA said, according to a CNN translation of the Korean version of the statement. "However, the attitude of the US in the first high-level talks held on the 6th and 7th were indeed regrettable."

The statement added, according to an English-language version of the statement released by KCNA: "The US is fatally mistaken if it went to the extent of regarding that the (Democratic People's Republic of Korea) would be compelled to accept, out of its patience, the demands reflecting its gangster-like mindset."

Womp womp.
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Can it really be considered a plot twist is everybody saw it coming from the outset?
dog

agrajag

Can it really be considered a plot twist is everybody saw it coming from the outset?

Nintex is still holding out for meme magic

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion

benjipwns

#SnowdenOp

Mandark

• Icon
Greenwald is a good cautionary tale about being too Online.

benjipwns

ha i hadn't thought about the implication in the first guys tweet regarding how "Snowden defect[ed]"

benjipwns

i always thought it funny how two of the Big Bads of this season by these people (who certainly aren't just Democrats, the GOP's hawks probably had far harsher words for Snowden, Rand and a couple others excepted likely) are two guys who have made themselves literally trapped in Moscow (and a hotel iirc) or an Ecudorian Embassy for years now (any merits of their fears about leaving notwithstanding)

Mandark

• Icon
Every three weeks someone on left Twitter says "Kinda wish Glenn wouldn't keep going on that racist's show" and Greenwald replies to them a dozen times even if they didn't @ him.

benjipwns

Prove they aren't one of his sockpuppet burner accounts. :hmph

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
It's amazing how much the RUSSIANS! managed to accomplish by giving B-tier journalists, has-been politicians and conspiracy nuts air time to do Command and Conquer briefings on Russia today.
Which is basically competing with Al Jazeera for gutter trash ratings.

They didn't collude with all these people. They simply let them talk.  :doge
🤴

kingv

Greenwald is a good cautionary tale about being too Online.

He definitely has no self awareness. He goes on literal state TV to denounce his home country and espouse how greatly Russia is treating Snowden, but then gets upset because people call him out on it because he was somewhat critical to Putin in some venue that wasn’t covered by the news.

He either doesn’t realize that Snowden’s treatment is what it is specifically because it IS good PR for Russia or doesn’t care.

Glenn’s biggest blind spot is that anything that will put him on-air ornhe has been part of a big story is a courageous geeat person or organization. In Glennworld, RT is not state TV, Chelsea Manning would make a great Senator, Assange has no agenda other than exposing the truth, Snowden is a hero, Russia is misunderstood, and For some reason there is never criticism available for Hannity (because he invites him on as a guest).

Kara

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
wtf