Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1399839 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14640 on: September 20, 2021, 01:45:24 AM »
I held a girl's hand in highschool once

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #14641 on: September 20, 2021, 02:00:57 AM »
Moving in with my partner and their child. Best sex of my life, first time it's felt like a partner cares about me and loves me. Had a threesome with her and her other guy partner. Met her kink friends. I'm a daddy Dom sadist that can hit, choke, slap, cut, and meat tenderize my princess. I can jerk off on her while she's sleeping. She's always down to eat my cum or take a load in her pussy.

She has really changed my life and I feel like the luckiest person in the world because of her.  :heart

I'd jerk off to this. Let me know when you got something for me
fat

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #14642 on: September 20, 2021, 05:38:35 AM »
you have to pay for sti checks in America ?  :doge

how are Americans not just swarming with disEase

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14643 on: September 20, 2021, 06:44:27 AM »
Wtf? We have free std checks here in the Netherlands...

Also, im meeting her parents tonight. Im supposed to come over after dinner (?) And meet her parents and also her sister

God wish me luck
What

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14644 on: September 20, 2021, 10:08:46 AM »
So I've never asked my gfs to get STD tested before, because was just running on trust and I'd get tested every once and a while myself. But I wanna ask my gf to ditch the condoms at this point since we've been together 3 months now, and I think she'll want to be responsible and we both get tested. We're going away for my 40th in a few weeks and I'd really like to start ditching that condoms at that trip. She had a procedure so she can't get pregnant, so the only concern is STDs.

I was looking into prices these days and man they nickel and dime this shit! Like Quest seems like if you want the full panel it's $379 and doesn't even include Herpes 1/2 which is another $100 add-on. So $500 each basically. What a ripoff. But I guess it's better to be safe.

Planning on bring it up with her this week so we can go and get tested. Hope it's not awkward. I always feel in a relationship this is one of the most awkward conversations with have with your partner. Well, that and anal. Especially if you're both pretty shy. But man sex with a condom sucks so bad. Been like six years since I had any non-condom sex.

Did you check planned parenthood?
:O

james

« Reply #14645 on: September 20, 2021, 10:09:54 AM »
got engaged

Congrats if she's hot, condolences if shes not

james

« Reply #14646 on: September 20, 2021, 10:11:04 AM »
Moving in with my partner and their child. Best sex of my life, first time it's felt like a partner cares about me and loves me. Had a threesome with her and her

:pika

other guy partner.

:whew

Bebpo

« Reply #14647 on: September 20, 2021, 07:36:59 PM »
So my gf wanted me to travel for my 40th, especially since it's still too pandemic-y and my friends irl don't want to do anything together in-person. So I spent all day searching for places to get away on a romantic getaway for a couple nights and then she's like "oh, I used all my vacation days when I went on my florida cruise solo, I can't go anywhere with you" and like she thought I would want to go somewhere solo and spend my 40th birthday alone -_-

Guess I'm not doing anything for my birthday. Just like I didn't last year. And guess vacations and traveling on romantic getaways are out for the forseeable future (she gets 3 vacation days a year).

spoiler (click to show/hide)
maybe it's time for a new gf
[close]

james

« Reply #14648 on: September 20, 2021, 07:54:35 PM »
So my gf wanted me to travel for my 40th, especially since it's still too pandemic-y and my friends irl don't want to do anything together in-person. So I spent all day searching for places to get away on a romantic getaway for a couple nights and then she's like "oh, I used all my vacation days when I went on my florida cruise solo, I can't go anywhere with you" and like she thought I would want to go somewhere solo and spend my 40th birthday alone -_-

Guess I'm not doing anything for my birthday. Just like I didn't last year. And guess vacations and traveling on romantic getaways are out for the forseeable future (she gets 3 vacation days a year).

[close]

I'm going to top golf for my birthday this week with the girl I'm seeing, maybe you can do something like that?

Bebpo

« Reply #14649 on: September 22, 2021, 04:58:41 AM »
Had a long talk with my gf tonight for the first time about the state of our relationship and issues. Didn't go great but ended up mostly ok and for the better.

The hardest thing about my relationship is that my gf is a very rare type of woman who falls into the so far on the logical side of the myers-briggs personality type that it makes me feel she doesn't love me because she's not emotionally affectionate (or emotional) AT ALL, and I am very much INFP emotional feelings person.

Like she doesn't do cuddling for the sake of cuddling, though she's ok cuddling when it's a side activity when watching a movie or something, but just laying in bed and having close non-sex intimacy? Nope. And sex for her is a "ok, let's fuck to orgasm. We're done, let's get out of bed and move on" thing a couple times as week like the purpose of sex is just fucking to orgasm. Whereas for me sex is a romantic intimacy feelings thing.

And she cannot share rooms or sleep in the same bed as another person. It's like a dealbreaker for her. She's straight out told me she could never live with me, and don't even bring it up. Her ideal married life at 50/60/70 is having her own apartment/condo/house separate from her husband where she just has her own space for her and her cat and sees her husband a few times a week to fuck and go out and do things together.

Like that is so completely bizarre to me. I have never met or even heard of another woman in my entire life who feels that way about relationships/love. The thought of her compromising and "moving in" with someone is just "asking her to change who she is as a person" and she's no way, no how.

Meanwhile I am the kind of person who craves love, affection and intimacy, who wants to start spending nights over with an SO within a few months and living together within 6-12 months and waking up daily next to a person I love, and cuddle in bed a ton. I also like to see my SO & fuck more than a couple times a week.

So I'm pretty much exactly the opposite of what I need to be fulfilled in intimacy than my SO, which makes this hard af to work.

But I'm crazy and rather just say "we're too incompatible, let's break up" and get back on dating sites and try to meet someone else, I want to try really hard to make this somehow work. I've already made peace about not living together and I'm trying to get my SO to meet me partway and try to stay over like one night a month or something. At first she got pretty upset about even doing that because I was asking her to do something she is clear about her not wanting to do, but as we talked she got more ok with putting in the effort and trying to stay over occasionally even if she doesn't like it because she knows I like it.

I at least feel better about our relationship after talking it all out with her. She loves me, I just have a hard time seeing that being expressed because she doesn't express it like I do so I worry she doesn't love me. I'm going to try to understand her better so I can recognize how she expresses love & affection so I can see it and feel loved, which is what I want.

And no, I didn't end up bringing up the condom issue, because when dealing with all that heavy serious stuff I didn't want to maybe piss her off and bring up that I want better sex with no condoms in the near future. I still plan on bring it up really soon with her. Maybe she'll be ok with it? Idk, every woman is different on how they feel about the necessity of condoms. I do throw out hints though like "It's not you, I only take a while to finish because you know condoms suck and dull the sensations" hoping that maybe she'll catch on and say something like "we don't have to use condoms if we get tested" or something, but that doesn't happen, so I'll need to just bring it up soon.

james

« Reply #14650 on: September 22, 2021, 10:14:43 AM »
That is bizarre. Is she autistic? I have a friend dating an autistic women and I see some similarities

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14651 on: September 22, 2021, 02:12:12 PM »
your friend is dating valk  ???

Bebpo

« Reply #14652 on: September 22, 2021, 08:04:20 PM »
I was talking with another attorney today and they mentioned their fiance moved out to live separately and I was like like "because there were issues?" and he's like no she just like her space and wants to have her own place and I was like WHAT A COINCIDENCE OF TIMING. So I guess there are couples/people like that where they choose to live separately even if they could live together. 

Hmmm.

My gf was like don't most guys prefer it that way? Have someone to go out with, someone to sleep with, but otherwise leaves you alone to live your own life. Don't most guys complain about gfs being too clingy and needing to spend time together all the time.

I think there is a middleground that is the best, but that's just me!

Also to answer James's question, idk, maybe, probably not? Everyone is on the spectrum in some way. To me it seems more a personality type thing.

james

« Reply #14653 on: September 22, 2021, 09:09:08 PM »
I was talking with another attorney today and they mentioned their fiance moved out to live separately and I was like like "because there were issues?" and he's like no she just like her space and wants to have her own place and I was like WHAT A COINCIDENCE OF TIMING. So I guess there are couples/people like that where they choose to live separately even if they could live together. 

Hmmm.

My gf was like don't most guys prefer it that way? Have someone to go out with, someone to sleep with, but otherwise leaves you alone to live your own life. Don't most guys complain about gfs being too clingy and needing to spend time together all the time.

Also to answer James's question, idk, maybe, probably not? Everyone is on the spectrum in some way. To me it seems more a personality type thing.

Have you considered you're dating the same person?

I moved in with my ex after 5 years and she dumped me 5 months later so maybe your girl is onto something

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #14654 on: September 22, 2021, 11:00:30 PM »
If it makes you feel better beps your gf sounds like my gf  :doge

It's kinda surreal actually down to the wanting to live by herself with the cat but still be in a relationship thing.

we've been living together for like 6-7 years tho  :doge

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #14655 on: September 26, 2021, 10:45:28 PM »
Your gf sounds like a chore, Bebpo. I would have ended it after the post about your 40th birthday trip.
🍆🍆

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #14656 on: September 27, 2021, 03:08:00 PM »
Sounds like your biological clock is on overdrive. tick tock tick tock
fat

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14657 on: September 28, 2021, 12:16:45 PM »
pissed off this girl I like on twitter because I'm flirty and don't follow through on anything  :stahp

I just want to keep being twitter buddies, but now she probably hates my ass  :(

I really gotta stop doing this  :stahp
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 08:41:02 PM by team filler »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14658 on: September 30, 2021, 03:37:50 AM »

[close]

Hmmm.

You're not going to get what you want with your current partner. You want a level of intimacy and affection that she's not willing to provide. Would you miss her specifically if you broke up, or just be bummed about being alone? Would she miss you?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14659 on: October 03, 2021, 07:24:05 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:09:05 AM by team filler »

james

« Reply #14660 on: October 06, 2021, 09:52:00 PM »
The girl Ive been seeing asked me to join her at Pokemon Go Community Day this Saturday

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14661 on: October 07, 2021, 04:36:00 AM »
Use your Nanab Berries. They're super-effective.

james

« Reply #14662 on: October 11, 2021, 10:12:47 PM »
It appears Ive gotten myself into a canoe situation

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14663 on: October 13, 2021, 06:38:13 PM »
I'll be in GA in december probably  :heh

my throatgoat moved out her mom's house  :rash

might hit up a couple other girls while I'm out there, but some of them are still mad because they wanted the invite to come out here. I don't want them out here  :yeshrug
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 12:28:50 AM by team filler »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14664 on: October 24, 2021, 08:08:50 PM »
https://www.psypost.org/2021/10/psychologists-identify-shared-reality-as-a-key-component-of-close-relationships-61969

“619 69” …nice.
[close]

I have seen this be true time and again. It’s not whether or not you like the same Star Trek, or even the same series of Star Trek. It’s not about whether or not you both enjoyed comics or video games. It’s not about one of your likes to cook and the other one likes to eat. It’s a matter of whether or not you feel you are living in the same world or experiencing similar realities. It is also about sharing a similar set of values.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14665 on: October 24, 2021, 09:03:38 PM »
Where all the cute agoraphobe ladies at

james

« Reply #14666 on: October 25, 2021, 05:41:43 PM »
What do I do if I like someone but would like them more if they lost 100 lbs

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14667 on: October 25, 2021, 07:26:47 PM »
No relationship works when you want to “fix“ something about the other person. Accepting the other person as they are, not trying to see them as a project, is the basis of long-term success.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #14668 on: October 26, 2021, 01:50:55 PM »

Stop clinging to them every now and then?

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #14669 on: October 27, 2021, 06:05:33 AM »

Looking in the mirror again?

I'm getting married on Sunday. My days of being "single" are coming to a close here boys and gals

james

« Reply #14670 on: October 27, 2021, 09:46:16 AM »

Looking in the mirror again?

I'm getting married on Sunday. My days of being "single" are coming to a close here boys and gals

Dont forget to fuck a stripper before it's too late!!!!

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #14671 on: October 27, 2021, 04:40:28 PM »
https://www.psypost.org/2021/10/psychologists-identify-shared-reality-as-a-key-component-of-close-relationships-61969

“619 69” …nice.
[close]

I have seen this be true time and again. It’s not whether or not you like the same Star Trek, or even the same series of Star Trek. It’s not about whether or not you both enjoyed comics or video games. It’s not about one of your likes to cook and the other one likes to eat. It’s a matter of whether or not you feel you are living in the same world or experiencing similar realities. It is also about sharing a similar set of values.

A relationship is just an ongoing conversation about what/where you’re going to eat next.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14672 on: November 05, 2021, 11:31:36 AM »
So...

I'm going to be going to a lawyer this Tuesday to talk about options for separation or divorce.

Probably the opposite of what you'd expect in this thread.
rub

james

« Reply #14673 on: November 05, 2021, 11:57:36 AM »
Sorry bro.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #14674 on: November 05, 2021, 12:04:37 PM »
Sorry to hear that, zomgee.
^_^

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14675 on: November 05, 2021, 01:21:10 PM »
So...

I'm going to be going to a lawyer this Tuesday to talk about options for separation or divorce.

In my experience love is a lie and relationships never work out, but if you tell people that they think you're cynical or trying to be edgy or whatever.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14676 on: November 05, 2021, 01:38:52 PM »
So...

In my experience love is a lie and relationships never work out, but if you tell people that they think you're cynical or trying to be edgy or whatever.

Even with what I'm going through, I don't believe that. Even after 26 years of marriage that I may have to leave behind.

It is WAY in initial stages, this is the initial consultation. If it goes on, maybe I'll try and document my story a bit.

But thanks a bunch for the kindness, everyone.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 03:12:56 PM by zomgee »
rub

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #14677 on: November 07, 2021, 06:20:19 PM »
Haven’t posted here in a while. Still married, still got the gf. Added a baby the family just a few days ago. I’ve got the next 2 months off work for bonding leave. I couldn’t be happier.

Bebpo

« Reply #14678 on: November 07, 2021, 10:36:05 PM »
Sort of broke up with my gf, feel sad

I did the whole our longterm compatibility isn’t really there, and we seem to get a long more like friends so maybe we should just be friends thing. She wants to stay friends but wants time to think about if she wants to stay romantically for the short term. I’m happy with her but it was always going to be a short term thing.

I always am the one who breaks up my relationships and I always stress about what I’m going to say for weeks and try to time it as least shitty for the other person as possible and always feel bad  :-\

*edit* Or maybe sorta not. I think we're in a weird grey area now. Where things are ok but we know they will change at some point but that point is not now so we are still good. The main change is that

ok, so I was financially helping out my gf a bit and it's been hitting my finances and I had to stop and that is now stopped and what happens happens but I'll be financially more ok going forward now.
[close]
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 12:15:23 AM by Bebpo »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14679 on: November 08, 2021, 12:50:13 AM »
She should probably book less cruises.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14680 on: November 08, 2021, 01:14:49 AM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:09:27 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14681 on: November 08, 2021, 11:33:59 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:09:39 AM by team filler »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14682 on: November 08, 2021, 11:39:47 PM »
How long were you married for, filler?
rub

james

« Reply #14683 on: November 09, 2021, 09:14:16 AM »
How old is the hot czech/serbian goth chick girl and what's her insta

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14684 on: November 09, 2021, 09:31:02 AM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:09:53 AM by team filler »

james

« Reply #14685 on: November 09, 2021, 01:21:16 PM »
How old is the hot czech/serbian goth chick girl and what's her insta

I think you can figure that one out pretty easy and it's not like you would think exactly. mostly I just talk to her about karla and her take on what's going on feels accurate. which is strange because I don't really believe in any of that tarot reading stuff. czech girl even encourages me to not give up, but at the same time she is attracted to me. I'm never going out to florida again, so it's not realistic at all. it's just nice talking to someone who wants what I am trying to give to karla.

Im asking for me my dude

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #14686 on: November 09, 2021, 09:14:43 PM »
I went to the laywer's office, and had a good conversation. Talked about financial options, went through our debts and assets. I really thought it would be worse.

I would take an outlay against my 403(b) and will have to pay support to the end of her life. Support would be 1500-2000 a month.

EXCEPT.

I have the evidence of the multiple affairs which then becomes a negotiating card during mediation. If she wants to negotiate, the results can be laid out and say - $1000 a month and you walk away. If not, feel free to go to court and we can talk about them in detail, with evidence of her sister encouraging her to cheat on me and her conversations with the other men.

It's so upsetting, not just because of the broken house, but the years I lost waiting on her to take responsibility.

I am ready for the questions - why are you doing this to the family, to that I would say - "Why did you?"

So I filed. Aiming for December 1st. I have to be passive and just wait it out.

Tomorrow is our anniversary.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 02:06:25 AM by zomgee »
rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14687 on: November 10, 2021, 03:23:48 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:10:08 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14688 on: November 10, 2021, 06:53:39 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:10:27 AM by team filler »

Bebpo

« Reply #14689 on: November 10, 2021, 08:39:21 PM »
So me and my friend who is a girl had continued talking and things acting like normal-ish for the last few days. But got the text that after thinking on it a few days they need some space to let things cool down romantically and then hope to be friends.

I believe them and think we'll still be friends, but yeah this is pretty much over. The idea a few days ago with how we both felt and were was that neither of us were going to move on for a few months since we're both busy with stuff and we'd keep texting/seeing each other/being romantic until that point. I came out of those talks feeling pretty positive about things overall. But I guess in the end after processing it my now -ex changed her mind.

We were planning on getting together tomorrow or Friday to get dinner and watch a Titane at my place and I was just about to text her about timing, but that's not happening now.

Better for me overall, I really needed to move on because this was not a long-term relationship and she was not compatible with me compassionately, sexually or financially, but still sucks.

Now I need to get back to dating strangers and hoping they're cool with wearing masks at indoor places and having their booster shot and generally doing things that won't get me covid by dating them  :'(

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14690 on: November 11, 2021, 11:45:13 AM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14691 on: November 13, 2021, 11:46:27 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:11:08 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14692 on: November 15, 2021, 06:58:09 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:10:56 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14693 on: November 16, 2021, 12:59:48 PM »
my type:

:whew

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14694 on: November 16, 2021, 02:22:26 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:11:39 AM by team filler »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #14696 on: November 17, 2021, 12:33:03 AM »
You mean  :social :social2 ?

:teehee
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14697 on: November 17, 2021, 03:39:24 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:11:55 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14698 on: November 18, 2021, 03:15:54 PM »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #14699 on: November 18, 2021, 04:41:33 PM »
I went to the laywer's office, and had a good conversation. Talked about financial options, went through our debts and assets. I really thought it would be worse.

I would take an outlay against my 403(b) and will have to pay support to the end of her life. Support would be 1500-2000 a month.

EXCEPT.

I have the evidence of the multiple affairs which then becomes a negotiating card during mediation. If she wants to negotiate, the results can be laid out and say - $1000 a month and you walk away. If not, feel free to go to court and we can talk about them in detail, with evidence of her sister encouraging her to cheat on me and her conversations with the other men.

It's so upsetting, not just because of the broken house, but the years I lost waiting on her to take responsibility.

I am ready for the questions - why are you doing this to the family, to that I would say - "Why did you?"

So I filed. Aiming for December 1st. I have to be passive and just wait it out.

Tomorrow is our anniversary.

I've been separated from my wife for a few months now.  I feel your pain.  Best of luck to you.

:winning