Author Topic: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011  (Read 1412075 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: RELATIONSHIPS: helping wizards deplete their mana since 2011
« Reply #14520 on: July 03, 2021, 09:19:38 AM »
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14521 on: July 03, 2021, 11:51:15 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:14:25 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14522 on: July 04, 2021, 12:04:58 AM »

"I understand. some chicks they don't like it in the pussy, they like it in the ass." I've known a few. Still made that pussy cum on my dick  ::)

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #14523 on: July 04, 2021, 12:27:37 AM »
looking at flights out to phoenix. one way flight  :)

it's a $72 ticket. I really can't lose, friends  8)

Phoenix, in the summer?

Youre already dead
:O

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14524 on: July 04, 2021, 01:12:14 AM »
I was cold when I got near LA last time. it was in the 80s Fahrenheit  ::)

I adapted quickly. as much as you can to living in an oven anyway.

besides that, she is worth it.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14525 on: July 05, 2021, 04:46:09 PM »
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 03:14:48 AM by team filler »

james

« Reply #14526 on: July 06, 2021, 09:08:35 AM »

james

« Reply #14527 on: July 06, 2021, 07:55:49 PM »

:existential :existential :existential :existential :existential :existential :existential

Bebpo

« Reply #14528 on: July 11, 2021, 11:06:00 PM »
So this is awkward but I need some sex advice for the first time in any relationship.

I’ve had a lot of sex with my gf but I can’t climax and just give up after 30 mins or so. I get my SO off a few times and get exhausted and just call it good.

I can feel some build up in the first five mins but after a while the longer the sex goes the more I feel nothing. I change condoms every 5-10 mins and use lubes and stuff.

I think like our movements are out of rhythm and there isn’t enough foreplay to get me mentally stimulated as she is kind of jump to sex. But not sure how to approach this awkward conversation. Also I think without condoms I might be fine but that’s another topic I’m not touching until we’ve been together for a bit. Then again if it’s a mental root the issue may still be there.

I think she’s really attractive and I like her a lot outside the physical and really enjoy spending time with her. (Obviously I’m not in this for the sex). I’m used to dating thicker women with more curves and bounce and she’s in shape and that’s not there. Also this is the first time I’m sleeping with a women over the age of 25 and maybe things don’t feel as tight as people get older.

Trying to figure it out, out of a dozen+ times of sex I’ve only finished twice and was pretty tough to get there. I like this gal and don’t want to make waves but this is something I need to work out if there’s long term potential. It’s just an unfortunate and awkward conversation to have in the early months of dating…

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #14529 on: July 11, 2021, 11:10:19 PM »
So this is awkward but I need some sex advice for the first time in any relationship.

I’ve had a lot of sex with my gf but I can’t climax and just give up after 30 mins or so. I get my SO off a few times and get exhausted and just call it good.

I can feel some build up in the first five mins but after a while the longer the sex goes the more I feel nothing. I change condoms every 5-10 mins and use lubes and stuff.

I think like our movements are out of rhythm and there isn’t enough foreplay to get me mentally stimulated as she is kind of jump to sex. But not sure how to approach this awkward conversation. Also I think without condoms I might be fine but that’s another topic I’m not touching until we’ve been together for a bit. Then again if it’s a mental root the issue may still be there.

I think she’s really attractive and I like her a lot outside the physical and really enjoy spending time with her. (Obviously I’m not in this for the sex). I’m used to dating thicker women with more curves and bounce and she’s in shape and that’s not there. Also this is the first time I’m sleeping with a women over the age of 25 and maybe things don’t feel as tight as people get older.

Trying to figure it out, out of a dozen+ times of sex I’ve only finished twice and was pretty tough to get there. I like this gal and don’t want to make waves but this is something I need to work out if there’s long term potential. It’s just an unfortunate and awkward conversation to have in the early months of dating…
Don't masturbate between hookups.
Don't get hung up in your own head.
Try getting each other of manually, so you don't have to deal with condoms.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 11:17:31 PM by chronovore »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14530 on: July 11, 2021, 11:13:35 PM »
anal

Bebpo

« Reply #14531 on: July 11, 2021, 11:59:08 PM »
Also I'm going to try some new condoms. I feel like a lot of condoms are meant to last as long as possible which is the opposite of what I need. I googled and found condoms recommended for quickies which it recommended One Vanish brand, so I'll try that.

Also both of you have good suggestions.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #14532 on: July 12, 2021, 04:37:14 AM »
If that doesn't work, look into anorgasmia. Don't know if you're on SSRIs, but it's a common side effect.

james

« Reply #14533 on: July 12, 2021, 03:11:41 PM »
Maybe you're gay now?

Bebpo

« Reply #14534 on: July 12, 2021, 04:03:26 PM »
If that doesn't work, look into anorgasmia. Don't know if you're on SSRIs, but it's a common side effect.

Yeah, I'm not on SSRI's but this was informational. Might have the 2ndary type.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14535 on: July 12, 2021, 05:03:44 PM »
Prostate stimulation will get you there whether you are into it or not. Women usually want to make sure they are satisfying their man. So don't worry yourself about asking for some finger action.

« Reply #14536 on: July 13, 2021, 12:41:11 PM »
I think like our movements are out of rhythm and there isn’t enough foreplay to get me mentally stimulated as she is kind of jump to sex. But not sure how to approach this awkward conversation.

A big component of a healthy sexual relationship is communication. If you're uncomfortable talking to your partner about what feels good and helps you climax then you're likely going to continue having issues. You should ultimately be able to talk about these things not in the moment, but if you're not cool with that initially, talk dirty to her. Make it a thing. Surely you know what you like, so share that with her.

Also this is the first time I’m sleeping with a women over the age of 25 and maybe things don’t feel as tight as people get older.

:doge

Come on, dude. This is pretty ageist, just throwing that out there. It's a muscle, as long as you use it doesn't get loose.

Also, you're my age. Have you ever stopped to think about why you've previously only been interested in women in their early to mid 20s? As a dude going through his final month of their 30s, I can't imagine having a whole lot in common with women 15 years younger than me.

Sounds like a lot mental stuff, I've had this happen and once I stop overthinking things it's fine again. And probably lay off on jerking off as you get used to a routine and rhythm.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 12:57:09 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Bebpo

« Reply #14537 on: July 13, 2021, 01:45:42 PM »
Also this is the first time I’m sleeping with a women over the age of 25 and maybe things don’t feel as tight as people get older.

Also, you're my age. Have you ever stopped to think about why you've previously only been interested in women in their early to mid 20s? As a dude going through his final month of their 30s, I can't imagine having a whole lot in common with women 15 years younger than me.

Well I haven't been with anyone seriously in a few years since I was like 35/36 and my gfs have always been ~10 years younger so ~25 at that point. My current gf is ~8 years younger. I just get along better with people about a decade prior than people my own age. Even the majority of my friends outside a few from HS-era are just hitting 30.

james

« Reply #14538 on: July 13, 2021, 02:37:41 PM »
my gfs have always been ~10 years younger

:pika

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14539 on: July 13, 2021, 04:30:08 PM »
 :mynicca

Bebpo

« Reply #14540 on: July 13, 2021, 04:43:35 PM »
Without looking up any actually statistics, I’d guess the average age gap in adult straight relationships and marriages is the woman being ~8-10 years younger than the man.

Seems pretty typical with most couples I meet.

Bebpo

« Reply #14541 on: July 13, 2021, 05:36:36 PM »
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_disparity_in_sexual_relationships#Statistics

I’d be surprised but I also know a lot of HS couples that stuck together through marriage, so I would assume that drastically effects the within 1 year statistic.

« Reply #14542 on: July 13, 2021, 05:37:50 PM »
Without looking up any actually statistics, I’d guess the average age gap in adult straight relationships and marriages is the woman being ~8-10 years younger than the man.

:o

Are your parents pretty far apart age wise? Were they older when they had you?

A lot of people also meet in college. In my semi-large circle of friends everyone is roughly the same age or a year or two older than each other. My parents' friends are all roughly the same age give or take a year or two as well. Same with my cousins on both sides and also my wife's cousins now that I think about it.

Hasn't it felt kinda weird that you're getting older but you gravitate toward the same age range regardless? It just seems like a lot of effort.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 05:42:14 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14543 on: July 13, 2021, 06:18:31 PM »
I've gone after girl's close to my age, they weren't any more mature at all. the youngest that I didn't take seriously until I moved away, she was probably a better fit than the older women. I'm not really thinking age wise at all, just go towards what attracts me.

james

« Reply #14544 on: July 13, 2021, 06:37:33 PM »
. I'm not really thinking age wise at all, just go towards what attracts me.

:pika

BIONIC

« Reply #14545 on: July 13, 2021, 06:48:23 PM »
If only reetous were still alive  :tocry
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14546 on: July 13, 2021, 07:08:53 PM »
miss that guy and the rest of the reeetirement crew

Bebpo

« Reply #14547 on: July 13, 2021, 07:24:59 PM »

:o

Are your parents pretty far apart age wise? Were they older when they had you?

A lot of people also meet in college. In my semi-large circle of friends everyone is roughly the same age or a year or two older than each other. My parents' friends are all roughly the same age give or take a year or two as well. Same with my cousins on both sides and also my wife's cousins now that I think about it.

Hasn't it felt kinda weird that you're getting older but you gravitate toward the same age range regardless? It just seems like a lot of effort.

My parents are within a few years.

Given your background, I don't think you're super familiar with the online dating landscape, which is fine, you met earlier and got to avoid the online dating hellhole. Most women in online dating are seeking guys that start a few years old - 10-15 years older. Very few people are ok with guys the same age.

I think people either meet their eventual marriage partner in grade school->HS or in college and are within a few years of each other or if not they meet elsewhere irl and are often about 5-10 years apart.

There's no effort in meeting people younger? When I online date I message women from 10-15 years younger through my age through women ~5 years older than me. Women older than me are just not interested and I've never gotten a single date with an older woman. The most was someone like 3 weeks older than me. I've had a few dates with women around my age, but most of my dates from online dating in the last two decades have been with younger women because that is who responds.

I've noticed in general that you get hung up on the age thing a lot whenever I post dating stuff and I'm always dating younger people. It's really not a big deal unless it's over 10 years. I feel uncomfortable dating women more than 10 years younger because it looks not appropriate in society's eyes, but 10 years or less never bothers me. My GF who is 8 years younger has nostalgia for Nirvana, Masters of the Universe, 90s movies and pretty much all the same stuff I grew up on. I don't quite understand how that works given the years growing up, but it does and she's no different in personality and interests than my friends in their early 40s.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14548 on: July 13, 2021, 07:33:27 PM »
if two consenting adults meet and find happiness with each other. lol at worrying about anything else. just enjoy your life, you won.

Bebpo

« Reply #14549 on: July 13, 2021, 07:55:19 PM »
Also I think being short actually effects this surprisingly. And not from the short guy's perspective but the women perceiving him. Like I will get hit on by someone almost 20 years younger! And I'll tell them "you know I'm almost 40 right?" and they'll just have a total shock on their face and say something to the effect of wtf! I didn't notice your age on your profile, I just looked at your photos and thought you were like late 20s.

Maybe the reason older women or same age women don't really respond to me is they're looking for men at least a bit older than them and they see my photos and I look too young for them.

I feel like short guys just look younger because people associate short with youth even though you're not in a growth spurt in your 30s...

Even outside dating people constantly tell me how young I look when I tell them my age. If my hair is short they say it's because of that, now when my hair is long they say the long hair makes me look a lot younger. It's honestly pretty annoying. For a guy there's no benefit in looking younger.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #14550 on: July 13, 2021, 08:05:48 PM »
I'm 33, 6' 6 and still get asked for ID. It's not your height, it's your baby face
◕‿◕

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #14552 on: July 18, 2021, 10:30:45 PM »

I used to be this way with all blowjobs, then realized I can close my eyes and treat it like a masturbation session. Fantasize your ass off .. the dirtier and nastier the thoughts, the better. Once you get over ‘the hump’ with the mental block, you’ll cum easier after that.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14553 on: July 23, 2021, 06:23:37 PM »
The gamer girl I met a few months back, and who Ive been playing over 60 hours of stardew together, some risk of rain 2, dbz fighterz  and we have been calling a lot on discord is coming over tomorrow ??? We might be playing some games and go for a walk?

Holy shit

Im pretty anxious bc I dunno for sure she likes me but I assume so I mean.. so much time spent together weekends of gaming and talking.. I just dunno if shes interested in me but I guess so? She doesnt have a bf and I asked her out the second time I met her so... After that we been playing a lot online bc of covid and such

I think I really like this girl tho
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14554 on: July 23, 2021, 06:28:26 PM »
I cut off and probably pissed off every other potential I had going. told them I can't be talking to other women because I'm focusing on someone special  :doge

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14555 on: July 24, 2021, 06:23:49 PM »
Omg had a great time together walking playing pokemon go and some donkey kong.. she had given me a mine cart challenge to finish the lvl without getting hit heh ofcourse I passed it (she loves that game). I made sure to initiate physical contact pretty soon after she arrived, gave her shoulders a light massage, noticed she was comfortable and hopped on the couch next to her :). A lot of talking and some gaming, then I dunno I tried to make a move to kiss her but she didnt want to go to fast so we just I dunno like hugged and stuff. She's coming back tomorrow already O_o I was quite surprised.

But I really like her so I hope she really likes me too (it seems so).

The weird thing is I really dont have to modify my behaviour to be with her at all. Which is kinda crazy. She likes all the stuff that I like basically, except for hiphop (shes a metalhead). Its pretty weird how well we are together O_o. But yeah shes a huge nerd.
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14556 on: July 24, 2021, 06:34:44 PM »
any chocking?

Bebpo

« Reply #14557 on: July 24, 2021, 06:37:35 PM »
Omg had a great time together walking playing pokemon go and some donkey kong.. she had given me a mine cart challenge to finish the lvl without getting hit heh ofcourse I passed it (she loves that game). I made sure to initiate physical contact pretty soon after she arrived, gave her shoulders a light massage, noticed she was comfortable and hopped on the couch next to her :). A lot of talking and some gaming, then I dunno I tried to make a move to kiss her but she didnt want to go to fast so we just I dunno like hugged and stuff. She's coming back tomorrow already O_o I was quite surprised.

But I really like her so I hope she really likes me too (it seems so).

The weird thing is I really dont have to modify my behaviour to be with her at all. Which is kinda crazy. She likes all the stuff that I like basically, except for hiphop (shes a metalhead). Its pretty weird how well we are together O_o. But yeah shes a huge nerd.

Yeah, that's the best kind of person to date, where you can be yourself!

My gf is sorta like that, but she doesn't like any of my depressing slow indie music (I get the feeling she doesn't have depression and a lot of this kind of music only clicks if you have at least some depression at times). I think I have really good music tastes and am used to recommending good music to people, but I'll send her stuff and she'll be blunt "not crazy about it", "decent"  :lol

As a concert-going junkie (except not since Covid) and music all the time lover, that makes me a little sad and I still keep trying in hopes that one day she'll like some music I send, but everything else is pretty chill and nerdy and can be myself so it's fine. She's pretty casual when it comes to games but I appreciate that she enjoys games and will play them and doesn't look down on me nerding out to random gameboy titles. Like I was telling her about Final Fantasy Legends 1/SaGa 1 the other day and she found it interesting.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14558 on: July 24, 2021, 07:12:30 PM »
not a single woman I've talked to in the last year or so is happy with me. some of them even love me. most of them are pissed off because I chose karla over everyone. karla is maybe pissed off because I am awful, which she also loves me for. more to it than that, but here we are and I'm the only one seems to be happy. I still like my chances. or maybe she'll meet someone younger and cooler out where she lives.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 07:47:20 PM by team filler »

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14560 on: July 24, 2021, 07:57:55 PM »
 :wong :piss2

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14561 on: July 24, 2021, 11:26:21 PM »
 :doge

james

« Reply #14562 on: July 25, 2021, 01:37:42 AM »
Ladies and gentlemen.

I had a date tonight.

It did not end with a goodbye hug.

It ended with kisses

This is it boys

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14563 on: July 25, 2021, 01:55:31 PM »

Your love is king, crown you in my heart
Your love is king, you're the ruler of my heart
Your kisses ring, round and round and round my head
Touching the very part of me, it's making my soul sing
I'm crying out for more, your love is king

now who doesn't want their woman to feel that for them?  :hesright

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14564 on: July 25, 2021, 04:29:52 PM »
Another great date... Really glad she came by again today (and is coming tomorrow also lol)

We ordered sushi takeout and played vidya, talked a bunch, kissing was in the mix too 😵
Could be something real real
Best girl
« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 04:39:53 PM by MMaRsu »
What

james

« Reply #14565 on: July 25, 2021, 06:25:04 PM »
I texted her and she responded

:preach

Time to start looking at wedding venues

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #14566 on: July 25, 2021, 07:58:09 PM »
What's wrong with her. Gotta be something wrong with her.

jk daps to you brah

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14567 on: July 26, 2021, 03:53:23 AM »
 :heart

BIONIC

« Reply #14568 on: July 26, 2021, 05:00:45 AM »
Bore bois getting some  :rejoice

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gonna be throwing my hat in the ring soon  :shh
[close]

:heart

Stop fucking around, and you can get some goodbye hugs kisses too  :ufup
Margs

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14569 on: July 26, 2021, 11:59:38 AM »
 :salute

james

« Reply #14570 on: July 26, 2021, 05:26:46 PM »
She hasn't texted me today.

:existential

james

« Reply #14571 on: July 26, 2021, 08:24:06 PM »
She texted

:preach

james

« Reply #14572 on: July 28, 2021, 05:51:41 PM »
Date 2 is confirmed for Saturday.

I'm risking Delta variant for this

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14573 on: July 29, 2021, 01:44:11 AM »
I misunderstood things. Feel about foolish.

well I'm divorced now anyway  :doge

things have been so strange, but the inside of my head has always been tricky to deal with. I was imagining that this girl was into me like I am with her. when you want something to be true, you look for evidence that it is. even when there isn't any. I don't know what to do
« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 01:51:01 AM by team filler »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14574 on: July 29, 2021, 01:53:49 AM »
this sucks. I really thought I could have her

I want to be wrong about this

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14575 on: July 30, 2021, 01:35:25 AM »
 :(

james

« Reply #14576 on: July 30, 2021, 09:36:34 AM »
What's wrong filler

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14577 on: July 30, 2021, 12:45:16 PM »
I want more than anything for things to be real with karla, but it just feels like it could be all in my head. The other girls who had interest, I basically told them all to kick rocks. Any one of them other girls would have been out here in a heartbeat and showed real interest back. So I knew it wasn't just in my head with them, but with the girl I want most I don't know where I stand at all.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #14578 on: July 30, 2021, 04:27:47 PM »
Well its official we datin 🙋🏼‍♂️
What

james

« Reply #14579 on: July 30, 2021, 05:06:41 PM »
This is it bois, the summer of love at the bore

Chin up filler, this boat is big enough for everyone