Author Topic: CALL OF DUTY: WWII  (Read 10337 times)

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Re: CALL OF DUTY: WWII
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2017, 04:37:02 PM »

If I had a console I'd def. be getting it. Enjoyed the beta more than I'd care to admit and I was a weirdo who liked AW so.

How "oldschool" is WWII in terms of TDM tactics?
CoD kinda lost me as a series, because after MW3 I though the spawn mechanics were pretty annoying... too many hotspots... sightlines and fragmentation.

it's pretty in line with modern CoD, just maybe a tad slower than the most recent entries

Para-Medic

« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2017, 11:36:22 PM »
I'll be honest, I preordered for PS4 and am hyped. After the disappointment that was IW and MW remastered, I'm looking forward to a boots on the ground game where I know the garbage DLC landscape ahead of time, so my dreams won't be shattered like they were with MW remastered.

Anyone else still picking this up?

Me on PS4 Pro. Prefer Battlefield and Rianbow Six normally, but BF1 is boring and Rainbow Six is an on/off shitshow, so I'm hoping a jump back to WW2 with COD is interesting for at least a little bit.

Also for those curious I do believe the Trophy/Achievement lists are up. Good mix of Story/Zombies.
I've been playing B4 and Siege but after a while I always get that COD itch
And yea they even gave us some multiplayer trophies for once which is kinda nice

Does BF4 still have a decent player count on PS4? Every once in a while I get tempted to go back just for the sheer chaos of helis, jets, full-autos, explosions, decent tanks, useful support class, etc... Never sure it's actually worth it though, because seemingly everyone else has moved on.

I must've missed the MP trophies for CoD WW2, but looking at them now I guess they aren't so bad. Wonder how long prestige will take?

Prinny_Dood

« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2017, 11:47:42 PM »

Does BF4 still have a decent player count on PS4? Every once in a while I get tempted to go back just for the sheer chaos of helis, jets, full-autos, explosions, decent tanks, useful support class, etc... Never sure it's actually worth it though, because seemingly everyone else has moved on.

I must've missed the MP trophies for CoD WW2, but looking at them now I guess they aren't so bad. Wonder how long prestige will take?

BF4 is fairly active. It peaks in the 14k range.
http://bf4stats.com/

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2017, 02:02:48 AM »
War is hell.

Sho Nuff

• o/~ TOUCH ME AND I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE o/~
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2017, 02:39:20 AM »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2017, 07:06:19 AM »
it'll probably see more players start picking it up this weekend, but its opening day was just over 9000 on Steam, IW did over 15,000 to start...BO III did 30,000+

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2017, 07:53:06 AM »
I still picked this up (on PS4- LOL PC for Call Of Duty games)...not giving them a dime for any micro-transaction crap, but I liked the multiplayer beta enough that I wanted to get it.

War is hell.

(Image removed from quote.)

(Image removed from quote.)

Someone needs to do a live-action parody of this.
ど助平

Eel O'Brian

• Southern Permasexual
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2017, 07:59:58 AM »
Yeah, this is a $20 or less for me so I can blow through the SP
sup

deepest throat

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2017, 08:03:02 AM »
lootboxes & boring sp campaign make this a hard pass  :trash

benjipwns

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2017, 08:49:10 AM »
was looking up the single player stuff and holy crap, they didn't even do new stuff for it:
Call of Duty: WWII focuses on the actions of a 12-man squad of the American 1st Infantry Division from 1944 to 1945 in the European theater of conflict, at a time when the Allied forces were starting to gather strength on their march into Germany. The campaign will cover fighting in occupied France and Belgium, and across the Rhine river valley into the heart of Germany.[7] Some of the iconic historical battles covered in the campaign will be the Invasion of Normandy (D-Day), Liberation of Paris, Battle of Aachen, Battle of Hürtgen Forest and Battle of the Bulge.
There's already a CoD game that literally follows the 1st (Big Red One) from Africa to Germany, most of these battles were in the first game, UO, 2, 3 or WaW already. And it doesn't even have the Russian or British campaigns like those games did to change things up, let alone the Polish and other stuff 3 tried to tinker with. (2's Russian campaign is still where I think the series peaked design wise. With the whole looping missions through the same areas to recreate the way the Stalingrad fronts were changing constantly.)

Why did they not do totally new stuff? Hell, do Market Garden since nobody remembers Brothers in Arms was even a series.

Quote from: Game Informer
While the campaign fails to provide a compelling tale and is often bogged down in uninteresting large-scale slaughter, Call of Duty:WWII nails its multiplayer, new social hub, and zombie modes to provide the back to boot-on-the-ground experience fans have clamored for since the first foray into space.
It's funny how many review excerpts on metacritic use this same set of language. BOOTS ON THE GROUND especially. RETURN TO FORM FANS HAVE WANTED. (Did they tho?)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2017, 11:53:04 AM »
I played the beta and thought it was bad but I been watching people play it on ps live and it looks ok. If I wasn't planning to spend my cash on getting wasted I might have bought it

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2017, 12:21:09 PM »
I'm happy to see a setting go back to WW2 honestly so I preordered and I'll play on the X1X on Tuesday.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2017, 12:22:09 PM »
The daily quest is to watch people open lootboxes :lol

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2017, 12:42:39 PM »
everyone i know who got it loving it

:yeshrug

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2017, 12:48:19 PM »

People who buy COD like new COD

Real surprise there
What

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2017, 01:07:23 PM »
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm getting it. But it's probably gonna be a bit. Too many games to play right now :-\

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2017, 01:40:46 PM »

People who buy COD like new COD

Real surprise there

never quote reply to me again

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2017, 08:43:39 PM »
Here is my CoD® WWII® experience™:

Loaded it up and picked multiplayer
The match ends within two minutes
The game locks up on the results screen
Quit and go back into another match
It freezes the entire PS4
Reset and try again
Get a snow-static screen
Reset again
The game now won't go past the loading screen
Deleted that shit

Re-downloading now.  If it keeps happening, I'm out $60 I guess...bought it digitally and you know Sony isn't gonna do shit for refunds.   :doge
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2017, 04:37:20 AM »
16,264 peak hit now so a bit more than IW ever had on Steam (15,312)

BOIII's real peak is tough to determine because it not only had at least three free weekends, they also did that $15 MP Only version of it, but it looks like there were about 25,000-30,000 players around release. It cracked 60,000 during one of the free weekends.

AW peaked out at 35,000 players in its first week. It now has less people playing the MP than any Call of Duty game except the SP of 1 and UO and MW:Remastered. Even the AW SP averages one more player a day. More people on average play the Ghosts, 2, or MW campaigns. Ghosts has 2.5 times the average MP count, and the next game, the first Black Ops has 5 times.

I have to assume it's because it was a tough game to play for a while until users hardware caught up and they fixed up a lot of the matchmaking side.

World at War averages like a thousand players, but it's more than that because it's not Steamworks, I checked in on it last year sometime and there were a good number of servers to play on, even with punkbuster. That's also where I witnessed proof that the modern fork of Call of Duty isn't really designed for 64 players on a map. :lol
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 04:53:13 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2017, 05:01:20 AM »
Although, now that I think about it, that gameplay was probably more realistic in its own way than what I played in WWII's open beta. Because you could just fire randomly across the midfield of the map and get kills of anyone not in cover. So the only way to truly attack was flanking in groups and watching corners, which the map wasn't designed for at all but everyone was playing that way because otherwise you'd just die from stray bullets. (The one map with the bunkers and trenches in the beta allowed a tiny tiny bit of flanking. Especially if people weren't looking at the radar. But it was still cramped.)

They were using CTF maps so you didn't spawn randomly onto the enemy side and the server message included something about "please consider getting into the area with the flag a "point" for your team because you won't get back with it" :lol

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #80 on: November 04, 2017, 06:41:55 AM »
Why did they not do totally new stuff? Hell, do Market Garden since nobody remembers Brothers in Arms was even a series.

Still angry about the To Be Continued. Then again, I don't trust modern day Gearbox to make anything decent anyways, so it  might as well stay dead.

Give the series to MachineGames instead.

benjipwns

« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2017, 06:51:25 AM »
Every year it seems like Pitchford says they're working on the design for a new one, Furious 4 didn't "fit" the series so it became its own thing and then that somehow turned into Battleborn.

They got the IP back from Ubisoft which is why the games came back onto the various digital services. Which actually reminds me of something completely unrelated from WWII but I hadn't thought of it until just now...it's been seven years since Gearbox got the Duke IP and six since Forever actually came out. :dead

Para-Medic

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2017, 09:52:43 AM »
It's shite. Omg, it's total shite. To be clear tho, I been away from COD since MW3 and only picked this up for what I thought was gonna be a decent SP.

HDR is Great, People look great. That's it for positives.

Sound Design is godawful
Gunplay is garbage
Visual FX are lastgen at best

Time to go back to ignoring COD for a long while after this. Battlefield 2018, pls be good.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #83 on: November 04, 2017, 09:55:44 AM »
The zombies easter egg was solved before the game was even released since Activision gave early copies to youtubers and streamers LUL
fat

benjipwns

« Reply #84 on: November 04, 2017, 10:17:50 AM »
It's shite. Omg, it's total shite. To be clear tho, I been away from COD since MW3 and only picked this up for what I thought was gonna be a decent SP.
Gunplay is garbage
I'll be interested to see more comments about this, Sledgehammer says they don't use a derived version of the Call of Duty engine like IW and Treyarch and I thought maybe it was WWII "gameplay" related in the open beta, but I wonder if it's altered. Not negative like you feel necessarily but different.

FatalT

« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2017, 10:41:55 AM »
I pre-ordered it on PS4 and have been enjoying the hell out of it. It’ls the cool thing to do to dislike CoD though. I’m just glad they went back to WWII and got rid of the jet packs, walleunning, “hero classes,” and all that garbage.

Para-Medic

« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2017, 07:39:06 PM »
I pre-ordered it on PS4 and have been enjoying the hell out of it. It’ls the cool thing to do to dislike CoD though. I’m just glad they went back to WWII and got rid of the jet packs, walleunning, “hero classes,” and all that garbage.

Yeah, no, it's totally cool that they're still using the same sound library from the PS2 days and have ultra shitty effects.  ::)

Why should anyone demand better from a multimillion seller with one of the biggest budgets in the industry? That's just silly.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2017, 01:27:52 PM »
COD is so fucking bad i can't believe people still spend their money on this shit. Oh, and those loot boxes  :rofl :rofl

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2017, 01:58:14 PM »
every year it's the same thing with you ppl aren't you bored? tired? we get it

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »

I thought they marketed this as having a more grounded, realistic story? Did they just shove some Hollywood garbage in the game and call it a day?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2017, 02:39:32 PM »

Yeah, I wanted something that more "back to basics" and this is it.  Good map design, too.  But it's also obvious why this deserves criticism as we've been getting what is essentially the same game over and over again for more than 10 years already.  Plus that loot box crap.

But these games are also made by three different devs (or four with MW Remastered out there, I guess) and I take a break from the series when the shitty Infinite Ward-developed games come out and pick up the Sledgehammer and Treyarch games.  I just want to play some team deathmatch and the games from those two devs always deliver. 

Note that I'm referring to MP-only.  I've never played single player in any CoD game.
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2017, 03:08:07 PM »
Having played the first two levels of the campaign, I gotta at least agree the sound design is garbage and feels very cheap.
What

eleuin

• perennial loser
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2017, 12:10:12 AM »

Note that I'm referring to MP-only.  I've never played single player in any CoD game.

you're missing out, they've all been pretty great since BO2 (even ghosts somewhat)

Rahxephon91

« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2017, 12:17:30 AM »
Infinite Warfare and Advanced Warfare were solid CoD single players.

This on the other hand so far seems completely absent of anything memorable or interesting. At least the future games had newly crafted settings, tech, and stories to show you. This is just WW2 and it's not even well done WW2. It's silly and over the top which seems to be kind of missing the point of "going back to basics" and man does it have a lot of on rails scenes.

Real shame Sledgehammer wasn't able to follow up of Advanced Warfare. This is such a boring single player.

benjipwns

« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2017, 04:01:01 AM »
i noted above that it was covering similar ground as prior games...i didn't realize it was treading the same exact ground :teehee

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #95 on: November 08, 2017, 05:08:57 AM »
I like that they could've literally just made it COD: Remastered and it would've had a pretty good campaign.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: November 08, 2017, 07:26:03 AM »

you're missing out, they've all been pretty great since BO2 (even ghosts somewhat)

I'm not big on single-player FPS games.  Only been a few exceptions, like Doom.  Going to try out the newer Wolfenstein games soon, though.
ど助平

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #97 on: November 08, 2017, 10:19:54 AM »
It annoys me that this game just treads the exact same ground the previous COD games do.

It annoys me further that people try to justify it because there have been a lot of WWII games.

It's bullshit. WWII was such a huge historical event with so many players from many different perspectives and cultures. You absolutely can give us something original from a unique angle. But that requires effort.
nat

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #98 on: November 08, 2017, 10:38:28 AM »
y'all asked for this

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2017, 12:37:48 PM »
Where my next gen Medal of Honour: Underground at? Let me play as Hannie Schaft or something. The girl with the red hair shooting nazies in the face.

benjipwns

« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2017, 02:19:14 PM »
y'all asked for this
not i :bolo

It annoys me that this game just treads the exact same ground the previous COD games do.

It annoys me further that people try to justify it because there have been a lot of WWII games.

It's bullshit. WWII was such a huge historical event with so many players from many different perspectives and cultures. You absolutely can give us something original from a unique angle. But that requires effort.
yeah but were those shown in a cool way that i'd want recreated in the documentaries Band of Brothers or Saving Private Ryan?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2017, 02:34:54 PM »
I'd like to see them try something different than just military, like what EA did with Battlefield Hardline.  Maybe a prohibition era G-Men vs. gangsters game.
ど助平

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2017, 02:45:19 PM »
it's good to want things, to dream~

benjipwns

« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2017, 04:21:36 PM »
they should have done alternate reality world war ii with wall running and grappling hooks

especially grappling hooks

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2017, 06:25:26 PM »
I still say activision needs to stop pussy footing around and have one of these studios just pull an ow/cs:go type deal. Call of Duty: Modern Combat, loot crate the fuck out of it with customizeable character models and weed emblems/cards. Just go full MW2. Do seasonal events, have a ranked/comp mode you seriously push and balance. Price it at $30. Don't even have to make new maps, make a big part of it the fact that you're gonna pulling favorite maps from diff. eras of CoD. Carentan 2017 etc etc. Push out a big patch once or twice a year that reworks gfx, content or w/e with smaller ones frequently throughout.

Then loosen up the grip on the two other studios, hell even give them an extra year to do w/e they want so long as it's still a shooter and still fast paced. If it doesn't really hit shuffle them over to CoD as a service game.

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2017, 09:12:12 AM »
Sadly, until the current business model stops bringing in hundreds of millions annually, nothing will change.  :(
©ZH

benjipwns

« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2017, 03:40:25 PM »
oh i forgot also there should be mechs involved, (ideally ones that fall from the sky, ideally from zeppelins ala BF1)

basically it should be like Ring of Red but a Call of Duty FPS and set in the Western Front?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2017, 03:47:58 PM »
y'all asked for this
Nope I loved Advanced Warfare and Infinite Warfare. I was find with Advanced's "10 years into the future" tech and was really hoping for a continuation of that. They could easily make a modern or slightly future game without all the flying around bullshit.

benjipwns

« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2017, 04:05:10 PM »
I still say activision needs to stop pussy footing around and have one of these studios just pull an ow/cs:go type deal. Call of Duty: Modern Combat, loot crate the fuck out of it with customizeable character models and weed emblems/cards. Just go full MW2. Do seasonal events, have a ranked/comp mode you seriously push and balance. Price it at $30. Don't even have to make new maps, make a big part of it the fact that you're gonna pulling favorite maps from diff. eras of CoD. Carentan 2017 etc etc. Push out a big patch once or twice a year that reworks gfx, content or w/e with smaller ones frequently throughout.

Then loosen up the grip on the two other studios, hell even give them an extra year to do w/e they want so long as it's still a shooter and still fast paced. If it doesn't really hit shuffle them over to CoD as a service game.
Sadly, until the current business model stops bringing in hundreds of millions annually, nothing will change.  :(
They wanted to do this seemingly but it was like seven years too soon with the Call of Duty service thing that I can't even remember the name of now.

I thought the extra year they added to the dev cycles didn't actually line up properly with their fixing the lack of clear development. Because now all the games have to include that second campaign/MP mode for Zombies/whatever.

They should split the modes up into separate dev cycles and each year try to have two of them out. So like this year they could have done a WW2 campaign and the throwback MP, then next year maybe it's Zombies and MP, then year after that maybe you get a campaign and zombies/aliens mode. Treyarch might not want to do campaigns anymore, so they just work on those Zombies and MP modes. And maybe IW wants to try a different "new" thing with campaigns in space and robots in MP. With Sledgehammer wanting to do historical stuff, remember before they had to join in MW3 after the exodus they were working on a third person Vietnam set game.

Selling Black Ops III's MP mode on the cheap and slightly nerfed like Rainbow Six Siege did were two of the smartest movies by large corporations in recent times, but nobody including themselves have repeated it. I'm sure next year, if Treyarch didn't do a full fledged new MP because they didn't know what to do with it, but instead did a new campaign idea plus Zombies game at $50 and also sold a BOIII Extended that added in all the DLC maps that never get discounted plus new stuff around the edges like more of the character classes at $30 new or $20 for BO III digital owners, it wouldn't dent the overall income for CoD. Hell, I'm sure they'd get enough people paying $70-80 for both.

And they'd maybe pick up someone like me who isn't a Call of Duty buyer but would consider a $20 upgrade on BOIII's MP. (Which would put me closer to $50 for the game rather than the whatever they got out of me for the MP-only pack, and then buying a key for the upgrade to the full game for $10 from some probably shady key site to someday play the campaign after demi and some others were positive about it.)

They might even be able to stumble into a situation where say WWII does really well, instead of map packs as DLC they throw out a bunch of those for free and instead do the Zombies/whatever mode as a DLC add-on first for $20. Then start doing the $15 packs. But if a game doesn't do well, they've saved on the cost of doing that third mode AND can kibosh extended DLC development outside of selling loot crates and skins.

I've never gotten the impression that Activision actually really has a Call of Duty plan outside of "make one every year" no matter what. They need a Frank O'Connor with a big grand picture in mind pulling all the levers and pushing the mythos to greatness.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2017, 09:12:58 PM »
Makes me wonder what Treyarch is gonna do next year. Activision def. seems over all this future shit now so are they gonna go back to vietnam? the 80s? Treyarch really like to do the campy hyper violent action movie stuff more than these other studios so I could see them trying to do some NACROS inspired 80s campaign. They already dabbled in that stuff in BLOPS II.

benjipwns

« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2017, 01:03:25 AM »
a friend got this and was complaining about the MP and how he was dying so fast, i told him to load up them incendiary rounds and looked on youtube hoping there was a video of someone doing it from the beta mebbe

not only are there are a ton of videos bitching about the "overpowered combat shotgun" but there's also a good chunk of people who discovered the glory of the incendiary rounds

so my friend gets in there to prove me wrong and after like five minutes he's like "wow u not lying for once" he was getting at least an even k:d from the thing and he doesn't even have the incendiaries unlocked yet :dead

benjipwns

« Reply #111 on: November 21, 2017, 01:09:38 AM »
some dude wreckin up the joint just with the default setting:

only complaint for this vid is the guy is wasting too many rounds on a second shot when the hit plus being on fire usually takes care of the whole enemy dude problem, he starts to figure it out though

some dude doing a bunch of one shotting and then standing in one place as people burn to death :rofl
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

also the first twenty seconds of this video are awesome, i didn't watch the rest:
[close]

ALSO YOU CAN LOAD REGULAR ROUNDS BEHIND THEM

Syph

« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2017, 08:59:52 PM »
game is very enjoyable, honestly not too many complaints
already 2nd prestige
loot boxes are lame as hell, but so far they haven't been distracting, aka by playing naturally i've received everything i wanted, and at least we knew going into it that they would exist. (unlike MW remastered for example)
XO

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2017, 07:33:43 PM »

Syph

« Reply #114 on: December 20, 2017, 11:51:37 PM »
update for those that are interested:

they've added dlc weapons
a few melee, and 3 real guns (gewehr, sten, and gpmg)
BUT
they did it in one of the best ways possible
you can get them through supply drops (variants anyway) but you can also get the base version of all the dlc weapons by completing order, orders that are as simple as "play x games"
i already have 2/3 and almost have the third. (In addition, you can straight up buy them with armory credits so if you saved those up you could get them right away.)
anyway, amount of $ i've spent besides the base game? $0.

almost 4th prestige and still playing regularly. very satisfied

ps. campaign is excellent
XO

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2017, 07:20:03 AM »
I forgot I bought this already
 :woken
ど助平

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2017, 06:02:00 PM »

Syph

« Reply #117 on: January 12, 2018, 08:05:44 PM »
Finally got around to finishing the story mode...best COD story I've played in a long, long time.
This is a spoiler (well, kind of, considering it's a WWII game, but
in the first mission, one of your squadmates is identified as a guy that likes to take pictures/photograph. In a mission near the end, you end up at an abandoned concentration camp. As you and this character are walking through the rubble, you get to the barracks, at which point your character says "get your camera out, the people at home/of the world (can't remember which) need to see this." I thought it was a powerful line.
[close]

It would be easy to think or assume that a COD story about WWII in 2017 would do a poor job at handling the realities of a war that actually happened. However, this assumption would be incorrect, and I think Sledgehammer did a good job of making a story mode that keeps you engaged while also respecting the source material.
XO

Mupepe

• Icon
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2018, 12:41:22 AM »
Agreed. Just finished it tonight. I thought it was a great campaign. Great graphics, intense and the gameplay feels good. The story was pretty engaging as far as games and shooters go - even more of an achievement being done with such heavily treaded ground as ww2

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2018, 10:20:35 PM »