Author Topic: Kylie & Kendall Put Their Faces & Initials on Music Icons w/o Permission for $$$  (Read 1548 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
They literally just took images of other musicians and slapped their own faces/initials over the top of them. :neogaf
dog

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
Even their makeup line is pretty much stolen formula from a popular brand. No originality.

:mindblown

nudemacusers

Cool designs and I like to collect designer tees will buy a few  8)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
It blows me away that a family like the Kardashians can make hundreds of millions of dollars by intentionally making sure they are as reviled as possible.
🍆🍆

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
No one could be that dumb

at least not after pepsigate

clearly a stunt
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:49:46 AM by Premium Lager »

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
It blows me away that a family like the Kardashians can make hundreds of millions of dollars by intentionally making sure they are as reviled as possible.
What really sucks is despite how incredibly fake they all are in terms of breast implants and butt/hip injections, a lot of girls look up to them and wish they could look that way. They grow up thinking that shit is natural, and end up looking forward to their 18th birthday so they can get lip injections and a new ass. It really isn't healthy that many think the Kardashians/Jenners represent some kind of ideal beauty when they're all just plastic.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story