Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2123333 times)

Cascade

The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY
« on: November 03, 2017, 09:30:32 AM »

A place for well-bred gentlemen and madames of nobility to natter about the boorish behaviours exhibited in other less sophisticated forums.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Y'all already know what to do here. Let's get started 8)
[close]
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:50:32 PM by Great Rumbler »

iPaul

Ay man who deleted the gaf thread?I still had like 20 pages to read  :fbm

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship

Dennis

we back  8)

tummyfat

Ted Danson is having a banner year with the surprise hit 'The Good Place' along with a recurring role in the new season of HBO's 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 09:43:06 AM by tummyfat »

Nabbis

• oops
Christmas came early it seems.

OathToOrder

Wow! I love the OT! I'm so glad you guys are back! It's a new era!

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Or we dont

and everyone that only used that thread can fuck off
dur

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
The assassination of the Bore by the coward Ted Danson.

Gibson

Or we dont

The hostility you guys have about people who used that thread only is pretty weird to be totally honest.

tummyfat

Demi killed his forum without ever happening to step into a shower.

That takes a real man

Nabbis

• oops
Seldom has a forum had a name that fits so well.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
que

Gibson

Or we dont

Bitching about GAF is better than talking about Taco Bell.

Beating the dead horse that is GAF is still better than talking about Taco Bell.

Basically, fuck Yum! Brands.

I've only been here a short time, but the main reason I never posted anywhere else besides the gaf thread is because I never saw a thread that struck me as particularly interesting enough or the type of thing that couldn't be found anywhere else. The gaf thread here was a rarity on the internet. Usually I  would just go to reddit and other message boards, facebook etc if I want to discuss other stuff so the "fuck you if you didn't post in other threads" seems pretty out of line to me

SmokyDave

Or we dont

The hostility you guys have about people who used that thread only is pretty weird to be totally honest.
It definitely provoked irrational fury. I can’t help but wonder if it was reminding ‘reformed’ posters that their facade was exactly that.

nachobro

• Live Más
GAF threads are the dumpster of the forum. And if you only post where the trash belongs, well...

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174968891

meatheads talking shit about the king of meatheads
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:20:20 AM by Atramental »

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
que

Pills Here

What happened to the other thread  :mjcry

Gibson

GAF threads are the dumpster of the forum. And if you only post where the trash belongs, well...

So you're basically saying they who only posted in that thread are trash then? What would you call a board that hosts that type of thread for over a year?

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
Ted Danson is having a banner year with the surprise hit 'The Good Place' along with a recurring role in the new season of HBO's 'Curb Your Enthusiasm'

Who?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

FunSlower

Lay in a dumpster, get up in a landfill or recycled into something useful

Nabbis

• oops
So, now begins The Bore civil war.

Though i gotta say, dunno what's more fucked up... Having that Gaf thread for a decade or crying wolf after said decade when you get called out on your shit.

If you gonna allow making fun of morons for that long, at least own up to it.

tummyfat

So, now begins The Bore civil war.

Though i gotta say, dunno what's more fucked up... Having that Gaf thread for a decade or crying wolf after said decade when you get called out on your shit.

If you gonna allow making fun of morons for that long, at least own up to it.

If they don't want "leaks" from a semi-private Discord channel, whatever.

but acting like we can't comment on public posts made on the internet is very silly.

Huff

So you're basically saying they who only posted in that thread are trash then? What would you call a board that hosts that type of thread for over a year?

no1cur you baby back bitch
dur

Himu

IYKYK

nachobro

• Live Más
^ Yeah, that

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 :mjcry

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
que

Gibson

Give me a break with the sudden tough guy act , you obviously cared enough to call anybody trash because people were saying mean stuff about another board. I just think it's dumb that you guys have regular members here who were shitting on the gaf  board more than anybody else, but that's ok because they participated in the taco bell thread and write a haiku thread or whatever,  and anybody else can fuck off

Huff

sucks to suck to care so much about another forum you fucking loser
dur

team filler

• filler
  • filler
fuck resetera, bunch of cucks.  :pacspit

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.

Give me a break with the sudden tough guy act , you obviously cared enough to call anybody trash because people were saying mean stuff about another board. I just think it's dumb that you guys have regular members here who were shitting on the gaf  board more than anybody else, but that's ok because they participated in the taco bell thread and write a haiku thread or whatever,  and anybody else can fuck off
que

tummyfat

Can we ban anime gifs?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
que

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)

Gibson

(Image removed from quote.)
Oh a typical gaf like response. Now I can see why you guys would get so angry that gaf would get made fun of.
Ok man. Do you really think that response makes this board look favorable? I don't think I have said anything rude or unreasonable

tummyfat

Fucking file is still 83.3KB

Come on, update.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
TheBore : like free jazz except played by cats.
ὕβρις

kingv

I used to go forums.gaming-age.com

Pretty good site.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
No, not the Nina Simone claymation ones.
ὕβρις

Valkyrie

• Good Christian

Himu

IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Ay man who deleted the gaf thread?I still had like 20 pages to read  :fbm

BLAME CANADA DEMI!

Yeah, I don't get why he deleted the thread. Did some new forum drama happen after Beefsoda fucked off?

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
It's the deep state timu. Best you not ask.
que

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
Wow! I love the OT! I'm so glad you guys are back! It's a new era!

So excited, look at this brand new thread, the title is amazing, everything is perfect! 

It was all worth it for these anime gif shitposts. Already three times better than the other thread.

nachobro

• Live Más
https://www.resetera.com/threads/blizzcon-2017-nerds-its-that-time-again.3518/page-12#post-473864

:holeup   :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup     
I was gonna say something but I think my old account has ~800 days played :-\

H.I.V.E.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/blizzcon-2017-nerds-its-that-time-again.3518/page-12#post-473864

:holeup   :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup    :holeup     

Way to go doxing that guy. Cindy help!

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Fish<

Bore Expert

Ted Danson shot first.

thisismyusername

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3835560

lol

"Sep 26, 2017 17:21"

BUT WE'RE BETTER THAN GAF! -Loxtax "I'm poor like Malka soon will be" Kyanka.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬

6 hours a day, every day, for 12 years.

How is this possible? If you miss a day, you have to play for 12 the next. If you go on holiday for a week you...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

thisismyusername

Oh a typical gaf like response. Now I can see why you guys would get so angry that gaf would get made fun of.
Ok man. Do you really think that response makes this board look favorable? I don't think I have said anything rude or unreasonable

Not sure if trolling....

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Had to have been idling all the time. There's no fucking way otherwise. True question is, are they proud of their desktop's uptime?

thisismyusername

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3835560

lol

"Sep 26, 2017 17:21"

BUT WE'RE BETTER THAN GAF! -Loxtax "I'm poor like Malka soon will be" Kyanka.

HOPE YOU GOT :10bux: N00B! LOLZ 0WNED!</Benji post>

True question is, are they proud of their desktop's uptime?

Who wouldn't be? -Linux nerds that never update.