Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2123016 times)

Switters

Re: The Other Forum Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2017, 08:01:15 PM »
Thanks for the pep talk, dad. Now where's Benji? :bobby

He went back to his home planet.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
nudemacusers isn't posting either but nobody even noticed  :dead
[close]

Seriously, where my dude at?
troll

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: The Other Forum Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2017, 08:02:53 PM »
I know it's hard to believe, but even Napoleon had to sleep sometimes.
ὕβρις

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2017, 08:06:39 PM »
I know it's hard to believe, but even Napoleon had to sleep sometimes.

Benji isn't human though, yesterday he was posting links faster than I could read them. My theory is that some form of advanced AI that scans the internet for the best drama and dumps all the results here.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2017, 08:06:51 PM »
#ImStillWithHim

Switters

« Reply #184 on: November 03, 2017, 08:07:40 PM »
Unboxing is a thing now? On one hand I should be surprised at the ridiculous levels of blind consumerism people exhibit, on the other we're talking about Apple fans...
Where have you been? Unboxing was a thing and then died out a few years ago.

I don't know, I thought unboxing videos for example were to show you all the crap the box has inside, I didn't think people get pleasure from that shit. I'm innocent like that.

Today I feel even more sad for our society, I didn't need to know all this.

Unboxing videos of upper echelon nerd core board games that cost over $100 and weigh 10 lbs offers a lot of great content. Unboxing videos of phones might as well be videos of my step-dad putting on his socks for all their entertainment value.
troll

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #185 on: November 03, 2017, 08:17:27 PM »
Indian in the Cupboard?

Hoo boy that’s a problematic title! Mods!

I have it on good authority that Besada kidnapped our dog and ate him like a delicious morsel. He could no longer abide his malicious doxxing of the recently rehomed GAF pansies.

This s is the same authority that told me BeBob & Robsteady would join our sorry assed community if 25 people liked my post. Which did not happen, meaning my ass is just as reliable as ever.

Himu

« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2017, 08:20:22 PM »
Um, this forum and thread have whethered through many storms. If there are legitimate concerns about doxxing, or similarly serious issues, moderate the offenders.

Making any changes due to off site stuff was stupidz and the people who engaged it off site are even more stupid. We don't need fucking ambassadors on either side.

Be better and shut the fuck up.

GOD

Fuck off. You probably don't even know what's going on.
I'm sorry but the whole "people doxx because we think the posts gaffers make are stupid" thing was sooo fucking dumb.

I never said this. I don't think you understand. If it weren't a problem, Demi wouldn't have deleted the stuff in the first place.
IYKYK

Dennis

Re: Amir0x plead guilty
« Reply #187 on: November 03, 2017, 08:27:13 PM »
It was on wikipedia all this time? gosh darn it.

It's on his docket: https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-45-CR-0001656-2017

I was just posting the wiki for people like me who don't know the word colloquy

I wonder if the investigators looked at his ties to Dennis.

What about his ties to Jack Remington? Jack Remington is in control of the Hate Machine and is doxxing people.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #188 on: November 03, 2017, 08:32:07 PM »
You guys think the inevitable, probably closer than we realize day Dennis gets permed on Resetera, the bore will see as much traffic as the day GAF died?

Dennis

« Reply #189 on: November 03, 2017, 08:33:44 PM »
You guys think the inevitable, probably closer than we realize day Dennis gets permed on Resetera, the bore will see as much traffic as the day GAF died?

At least I am still on the board. You aren't even playing.

Pills Here

« Reply #191 on: November 03, 2017, 08:34:50 PM »
Unboxing is a thing now? On one hand I should be surprised at the ridiculous levels of blind consumerism people exhibit, on the other we're talking about Apple fans...

I don't know, I thought unboxing videos for example were to show you all the crap the box has inside, I didn't think people get pleasure from that shit. I'm innocent like that.

Unboxing videos of upper echelon nerd core board games that cost over $100 and weigh 10 lbs offers a lot of great content. Unboxing videos of phones might as well be videos of my step-dad putting on his socks for all their entertainment value.

Is he hot?

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #192 on: November 03, 2017, 08:35:14 PM »

At least I am still on the board. You aren't even playing.

Oh, I’m there don’t you worry. They’ll never find me though. I’m larping

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #193 on: November 03, 2017, 08:50:50 PM »

Go look up Heulen's spazzfest over a Best Buy employee opening an iPad box that they were exchanging.  GAF at its finest.

:stop

Diunx

• Humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick
« Reply #194 on: November 03, 2017, 08:56:18 PM »
So, I'm pretending to be a white american at Reset   :ego
Drunk

Sullen

« Reply #195 on: November 03, 2017, 09:01:20 PM »

Switters

« Reply #196 on: November 03, 2017, 09:10:08 PM »

Is he hot?

Man's not hot. SKRRRREEEETTT BOOM BOOM
troll

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #197 on: November 03, 2017, 09:11:04 PM »
What the fuck is going on? Who doxxed who?
reckt

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #198 on: November 03, 2017, 09:11:40 PM »
Also I thought Benji was a joke character. Is he actually a crazy buffoon?
reckt

etiolate

« Reply #199 on: November 03, 2017, 09:19:09 PM »
What the fuck is going on? Who doxxed who?

Outsiders doxxed us.

We got punished.

Einhorn is Finkle

Russia is Ukraine

Cindi is on Reset

You are Smart

Jack Believes the DNC is rigged

Switters

« Reply #200 on: November 03, 2017, 09:20:26 PM »
Also I thought Benji was a joke character. Is he actually a crazy buffoon?

Benji is the LORE MASTER if ever there was one. I don't think he ever got enough credit for all the fat slices of cake he served on a daily basis.
troll

daemon

« Reply #201 on: November 03, 2017, 09:58:41 PM »
Btw, about the whole doxxing thing. There's degrees of it.

Bad type of doxxing is cross-referencing information to gather a match.

Then you have someone whose nickname is his name and surname.

deepest throat

« Reply #202 on: November 03, 2017, 10:17:32 PM »
dicks out for benji

Himu

« Reply #204 on: November 03, 2017, 10:29:10 PM »
I'm just gonna say few things before a long forum break.

1. I don't agree with Besada. I merely understand his point of view. Try to have empathy for Besada. The dude has apparently been doxxed five times. Who could blame him for being paranoid or cautions? Or worry about safety? Did you know that doxxing also included information regarding his family? Yeah. If you have bothered to go to Kiwi Farms, you will see they have a gaf/reset thread, just like us. And bitch about gaf just like us. But the key difference is that they get information about certain users. You will also notice that on their main forum they have entire dossiers full of information on various people on the internet like an RPG bestiary. When you see their gaf thread and that part of their site it's easy to connect the dots. On their latest page of their gaf thread, they have exposed a leaked pic from the Reset Era discord of a moderator for the site. They have grabbed all of her usernames, and it's pretty easy to tell from their main forum that they're trying to collect more info. Besada, who has been doxxed multiple times, can read this thread at the Bore and at Kiwi Farms, and come to the conclusion that we are the same peas in a pod. Is he right? No. Is he close? Considering we post similar content? Yes. Does he have a point? Yes. Is there that much of a difference between posting a leaked pic from Reset's discord with private chat logs and posting a leaked pic form Reset's discord with a users pic on it for e-stalking purposes? No.

2. You can place all of this at the feet of miscommunication. I talked to a few gaf mods yesterday and there's massive leaps and assumptions on both our parts. They think we are alt right/nazi's/doxxers. We think they're people who desperately cling to e-cred and have no values. Besada thinks we're all scum and a hate machine that leads to doxxing. We think Besada is a crazy Social Studies Warrior. The problem is that we are making assumptions and no one bothers to meet in the middle or communicate. It's not shocking why. If we bothered to communicate about this shit on gaf we would have been banned in 2 seconds. So the result is assuming this entire site is nothing but hateful assholes without bothering to come over and see what the fuck is going on and airing your concerns like an adult while expecting us to know what in the FUCK you're talking about as if we are all in on some giant hate ring. While we assume that the entire gaf staff protects a pedophile and defending multiple offender sexual harasser. Basically, we assume the worst about each other. Is this fair? No. Is it reasonable we can come to these conclusions? Yes. Which frankly, is why I'm utterly shocked 21337 is mad I had the audacity to invite Reset staff here for communication when that's one of the reasons GAF fucking sucked dick: zero communication. Yesterday we could talk about The Bore, openly, on Reset, without fear of reprisal, and you're shitting on me for inviting them after they shared good will? LOL. Half of these problems would have fixed if Besada grew a pair, came over to the site, talked to us, shared his experience rather than EXPECTING US TO JUST KNOW. But nah. Don't got time for that, huh?

3. This thread is for laughing at gaf. All I requested was to take down the pics of leaks from their Discord. That's all. If you bother to read Kiwi Farms, you'll know why. This thread should be dialed down. I don't see what the fuck is wrong with admitting that. Demi agrees. Rumbler agrees. Joe agrees. Dosukebe agrees. OG Boreans agree. The only people who don't seem to agree are the new school (and that includes you 21337).

4. I'm sorry I called Benji autistic. It was a joke, but a bad one. I didn't mean any harm to him and know full well he's not the ring leader of shit. And he was heated. I have never seen Benji EVER get that emotional about anything.

That's all I gotta say about that.
IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2017, 10:33:14 PM »
Eh, I don't think leaked Discords are crossing the line. There's no personal information there, just "leaking deets" of cloak and dagger backstabbing.

The bridge too far for me, personally, is taking it to the point of collecting information on the person offline. That's where OA, Voat, et. al. simply turn me off.

:yeshrug It is what it is, though. GAF doxx drama has gotten WAY worse than it was when I registered in the 00's.

daemon

« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2017, 10:36:32 PM »
I lost the entire benji drama but I like benji. Come back benji, dab on the haters!

Himu

« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2017, 10:40:46 PM »
I will let Demi,et al argue why posting private chats is a bad idea beyond the fact that our main argument towards Besada is that we posted PUBLIC information for which those discord chats decidedly AREN'T, and that it's fucked to post such screens after the site went to fucking bat for us after their users called us trash.

I tend to be loyal to be people who give me dignity. But you be you. I'm out.
IYKYK

tummyfat

« Reply #208 on: November 03, 2017, 10:41:04 PM »
Besada gave the reset mods a list of names of posters from this site and called them a hate machine with the implication they should not be allowed to post on the site

That shit is way more scummy than posting a couple screengrabs from Discord

He got caught playing like he was Littlefinger and then flipped things around to make it so he was the victim

Fuck him

For clarity, I think that initial Discord leak was the only one that needed to be posted just because of how blatant his ban shopping was

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #209 on: November 03, 2017, 10:44:16 PM »
GAF stuff was amusing enough in its own time since most of us at least have some ties to that forum, but I don't really care much about Resetera stuff. I don't post there and I've got no interest in posting there. If something really funny/interesting comes up and somebody posts here, I might take the time to read it, but if it's just random forum drama and people catching feels over stupid stuff? Nah, doesn't interest me.
dog

daemon

« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2017, 10:54:04 PM »
Besada gave the reset mods a list of names of posters from this site and called them a hate machine with the implication they should not be allowed to post on the site

That shit is way more scummy than posting a couple screengrabs from Discord

He got caught playing like he was Littlefinger and then flipped things around to make it so he was the victim

Fuck him

For clarity, I think that initial Discord leak was the only one that needed to be posted just because of how blatant his ban shopping was

I couldn't sum it up better.

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #211 on: November 03, 2017, 11:24:10 PM »
Ah, the fresh smell of upholstery.

Let me remedy that.

:piss

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #212 on: November 03, 2017, 11:32:10 PM »
que

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #213 on: November 03, 2017, 11:34:03 PM »
ben G cum back bb

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #214 on: November 03, 2017, 11:34:07 PM »
Apparently in a world where you've been doxxed 5 times the only way to stay safe....is to become the doxxer!
que

Corporal

« Reply #215 on: November 03, 2017, 11:34:48 PM »
I missed benji actually getting mad? Damn.
I was afk when GAF went down to the shower goblin incident.

I missed the benji meltdown on bore.

I'm apparently destined to never experience fun things.

:fbm
!list

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #216 on: November 03, 2017, 11:36:23 PM »
I missed benji actually getting mad? Damn.
I was afk when GAF went down to the shower goblin incident.

I missed the benji meltdown on bore.

I'm apparently destined to never experience fun things.

:fbm
每天生气

Clockwork5

« Reply #217 on: November 04, 2017, 12:29:28 AM »
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Amir0x+and+Dennis%22&safe=off&filter=0&biw=1440&bih=809

There he goes again, the ringleader of this hate machine, doxxing the good folks at resetera. No wonder Beseda no longer feels safe.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #218 on: November 04, 2017, 12:40:56 AM »
We note.

We notice.

Hey, would anybody be interested in a thread where I detail some of the social agency email addresses that have come up during my offsite research into some of our more recently vocal members?

It's fascinating.
-- bishoptl 05-30-2013, 11:42 PM

:doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2017, 12:49:46 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-message-to-resetera-from-denis-dyack.3867/

Looks like it's a tug-of-war between the usual "Buh-buh-buh Gamergate!" posters from ol' GAF and some "Let's wait what he has to say" people.

Serious question, is it not possible for someone to condemn the harassment side of GG but support the ethics in journalism thing, or do they believe that the latter does not exist?

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #220 on: November 04, 2017, 12:50:52 AM »
What happened to benji? I don't read this thread.

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #221 on: November 04, 2017, 12:55:31 AM »
Stop it. Get some help.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:14:38 AM by Great Rumbler »

Bore Expert

« Reply #222 on: November 04, 2017, 12:58:16 AM »
We note.

We notice.

Hey, would anybody be interested in a thread where I detail some of the social agency email addresses that have come up during my offsite research into some of our more recently vocal members?

It's fascinating.
-- bishoptl 05-30-2013, 11:42 PM

:doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge :doge

It would be more fascinating to see the huge list of people banned by bish because they said something slightly negative about the playstation. Dude was shady as fuck.

Rise

« Reply #223 on: November 04, 2017, 12:59:45 AM »
 :doge
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:30:09 AM by Rise »

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #224 on: November 04, 2017, 01:00:44 AM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:41:03 AM by Great Rumbler »

altright

« Reply #225 on: November 04, 2017, 01:01:46 AM »
oops double post
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:34:54 AM by altright »

H.I.V.E.

« Reply #226 on: November 04, 2017, 01:06:17 AM »
No, what are you doing? Two beefsodas don't make a right. Come on hive. Edit that shit out.

I take no sides  :doge

thisismyusername

« Reply #227 on: November 04, 2017, 01:06:53 AM »
Even if he edits it out, what will it change? Apparently they have a mod that isn't far-left or agrees with all of their bullshit? Big whoop. I'd say that's a good thing in regards to actually having a balanced mod team.

That protecting him, though: LOL.

Rise

« Reply #228 on: November 04, 2017, 01:07:45 AM »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:35:31 AM by Rise »

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #229 on: November 04, 2017, 01:09:04 AM »

Is he aware that you're sharing this and more importantly, did he give you the green light?

thisismyusername

« Reply #230 on: November 04, 2017, 01:11:00 AM »
For real though, H.I.V.E.: If that dude gets demodded because of this, you're a complete ass. Those folks need people like that on the mod team. Not echo-chambers like Besada and crew.

The least you could've done is blanked out his name to make sure they didn't know he was talking unofficially to you.

Is he aware that you're sharing this and more importantly, did he give you the green light?

Also, this.

altright

« Reply #231 on: November 04, 2017, 01:11:24 AM »
What happened? Who knows?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 01:34:08 AM by altright »

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #232 on: November 04, 2017, 01:11:39 AM »
dumb shitty thread  :yuck

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #233 on: November 04, 2017, 01:16:54 AM »
Take a break and come back in 24 hours, HIVE.
dog

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #234 on: November 04, 2017, 01:18:46 AM »
I still love you, Himu.
serge

agrajag

« Reply #235 on: November 04, 2017, 01:27:50 AM »
Cindi, I think you owe Benji a big apology.

You already sort of apologized to him, but I don't believe you understand the scope of what you've done. And I know that it's hard for some of you to take what I say to heart: I have the self-awareness to know that as far as some people here are concerned, I am barely above etiolate as a poster. Etiolate is more witty than I am, as a matter of fact, despite being wrong just about everything, but that is neither here nor there. I skirt the line between shitposting and careposting a lot, and I am much too invested in inter-forum drama and metaposting, and I have made some people scratch their heads with my posts more than a few times.

I also find it hard to be critical of you, since you are going through a lot of personal shit, like severe depression and hormonal stuff. At the same time, I think it would be disrespectful to treat you with kid gloves, you are a person and deserve honest criticism just like anyone else. Having said that, I find that your posts have been very "bipolar" ever since Reset has come to exist. I put bipolar in scare quotes because I never want to make the impression that I am earnestly diagnosing someone as this very serious condition, as one of my very close family members is medically diagnosed with it, but at the same time I am not an overly sensitive person that would freak out over someone using the word figuratively. Anyway, here is where I think you fucked up.

Even though I don't see eye to eye with a lot of people here, and some of you rub me the wrong way at times, as I am sure I do as well, I have been here for around a year as a registered member (and many more as a lurker). I feel a sort of camaraderie between us all, due to shared experience. I almost feel like I have a sense of loyalty to other posters that have been here as long as I have or longer. When one of us is attacked, I want to stand up for them, especially when they have been attacked completely unfairly. I feel like you so desperately wanted to fit in and belong to the Resetera community that you decided to throw some of us under the bus, but specifically Benji who has, for some reason, been singled out by people offsite.

You legitimized the completely unfounded accusations of Ted Danson, Besada, and random fucks on Reset of Benji aiding other forums in doxxing people. I think that was very wrong, and dangerous. He has never doxxed anyone, or aided anyone in doing that, and this cannot be said enough time. The accusations levied against him from different directions are difficult enough to deal with, and one of us legitimizng them just so we can fit in at the new hugbox forum is gross. At the end of the day, no matter how much of a detached, cynical shitposter he may portray himself to be, he is a real person, with real feelings. And it's not fair to make him some kind of symbol of the Bore hate machine, when all he's ever done was make funny posts.

That's my $0.02 and you can take it with copious amounts of salt, if you will. I am also drunk. Peace.

TLDR; Free Benji

agrajag

« Reply #236 on: November 04, 2017, 01:31:58 AM »
also, I have missed some allegedly heinous shit that h.i.v.e. has posted? If anyone wants to clue me in, shoot me a PM.

agrajag

« Reply #237 on: November 04, 2017, 01:39:40 AM »
also, I have missed some allegedly heinous shit that h.i.v.e. has posted? If anyone wants to clue me in, shoot me a PM.

It was tubgirl but put through one of those artsy photo filters.

if you're not accepting of tubgirl in 2017, you are a bigot

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #238 on: November 04, 2017, 01:40:18 AM »
Now my brothers and sisters, the time has come to ask, has hive contributed anything of value to the bore since joining, other than being a shit stirrer? I might not agree with etoilet but he has contributed. Why keep these juniors that apparently want to live in the gaf thread and create drama. Is this something we're missing on the bore? Nay I say. Nay.
que

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #239 on: November 04, 2017, 01:42:57 AM »

hive leaked messages revealing lime, benji, and besada were the same person all along