Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174440 times)

seagrams hotsauce

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #1560 on: November 09, 2017, 09:06:02 PM »
A mod banning people over a personal grudge? On gaf 2? Color me shocked

And gigan, I hear what you're saying, but cmon, you can't be surprised at the pettiness. I just don't know what you guys realistically expect from a place run in a very similar fashion to a forum you had a ton of issues with to begin with  :yeshrug

Averon

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #1561 on: November 09, 2017, 09:06:50 PM »
Your first mistake was believing a word they said. These were some of the worst posters on GAF. Why'd you believe Reset would be different?

Gigan

« Reply #1562 on: November 09, 2017, 09:07:41 PM »
Yeah, I know but I figured they'd honor their word. My brief time there was okay, no issues honestly.

Switters

« Reply #1563 on: November 09, 2017, 09:07:53 PM »
 :neogaf At the off site RECEIPTS being tested. That guy has got to be huffin and a puffin and has already pm'd any mod within keyboard shot.
 :heh At Stalking. If Bobby showed his newsie around here he'd be welcomed as a hero. FOH, as they say.
troll

nudemacusers

« Reply #1564 on: November 09, 2017, 09:08:24 PM »
Damn, I just got banned on restera
Prob bcuz u suck @ forums
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1565 on: November 09, 2017, 09:08:33 PM »

So what was the graphic content that got you banned?

Himu

« Reply #1566 on: November 09, 2017, 09:08:43 PM »
Two times more than I have, but even if I got a grievous headwound and decided to start posting there I'd still have the gotdamn sense to use a different name #smartenupnas

I like how in a desperate effort to defend that shithole you pretend that it was his 2 voat posts that got him banned and not the loons being loons. As if he hadn't posted on voat the clique wouldn't have talked to each other to get him banned.

:lol I'm not defending anything you dipshit. I'm making fun of him for being dumb enough to be surprised that they would ban someone crossposting on voat

Yes, you, K, Himuro and a couple of others definitely haven't been defensive about that shithole for weeks now. You're just "making fun" and generally being jolly about every serious complain.

:lol
IYKYK

Optimus

« Reply #1567 on: November 09, 2017, 09:11:24 PM »
Two times more than I have, but even if I got a grievous headwound and decided to start posting there I'd still have the gotdamn sense to use a different name #smartenupnas

I like how in a desperate effort to defend that shithole you pretend that it was his 2 voat posts that got him banned and not the loons being loons. As if he hadn't posted on voat the clique wouldn't have talked to each other to get him banned.

:lol I'm not defending anything you dipshit. I'm making fun of him for being dumb enough to be surprised that they would ban someone crossposting on voat

Yes, you, K, Himuro and a couple of others definitely haven't been defensive about that shithole for weeks now. You're just "making fun" and generally being jolly about every serious complain.

:lol

Sorry for the call-out miss "Resetera has proved that it's not like GAF, it's time to close this thread."

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1568 on: November 09, 2017, 09:11:56 PM »

owned
bent

nudemacusers

« Reply #1569 on: November 09, 2017, 09:12:20 PM »
You know who else wanted to “reset” and “wipe the slate clean”?

The first order aka space nazis aka problematic
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #1570 on: November 09, 2017, 09:14:32 PM »
Those likes are also problematic
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1571 on: November 09, 2017, 09:16:16 PM »

Philippines holy week self-flagellation.

In that part of the world that is normal behaviour and shaming me for displaying it is the same as shaming them for doing it, which proved my point that it's fucking weird.

Switters

« Reply #1572 on: November 09, 2017, 09:18:30 PM »
I only signed up for repasta for the dark theme. Pls dont bant.
troll

nudemacusers

« Reply #1573 on: November 09, 2017, 09:20:56 PM »
Says a lot that this place defaults to a white theme.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1574 on: November 09, 2017, 09:27:49 PM »
I think i'm too used to light themes to switch this late in my life

Switters

« Reply #1575 on: November 09, 2017, 09:28:19 PM »
Maybe the white theme is a privilege that we take for granted?
troll

Switters

« Reply #1576 on: November 09, 2017, 09:31:55 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

In that part of the world that is normal behaviour and shaming me for displaying it is the same as shaming them for doing it, which proved my point that it's fucking weird.

Jesus. That's some Manny Pacquiouch.
troll

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1577 on: November 09, 2017, 09:35:18 PM »
It is actually pretty baller.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1578 on: November 09, 2017, 09:52:07 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Triggered!!
sigh

kingv

« Reply #1579 on: November 09, 2017, 10:00:48 PM »
Now that the user base is split, you really start to realize that the active user base on GAF wasn’t that big. Neither resetera nor GAF is as busy as GAF alone was 2-3 months ago.

I don’t post on resetera, by be damn sure when/if I do it will be under an alt.

That said, I probably won’t ever do so, because I much prefer dumb jokes and shit posting to arguing with anti pedophilia pedos.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1580 on: November 09, 2017, 10:16:25 PM »

I mean i'm sure my life would be easier in the long run if I used an alt, but honestly life is to short for that shit and I got nothing to hide

kingv

« Reply #1581 on: November 09, 2017, 10:31:15 PM »
Now that the user base is split, you really start to realize that the active user base on GAF wasn’t that big. Neither resetera nor GAF is as busy as GAF alone was 2-3 months ago.

Pretty sure this is blatantly false.

Just how it appears to me. Luckily you are here to defend its honor.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #1582 on: November 09, 2017, 10:34:39 PM »

stop caring so much it's all a circus
rub

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1583 on: November 09, 2017, 10:37:28 PM »

stop caring so much it's all a circus

Blatantly false. This is a circus:

nudemacusers

« Reply #1584 on: November 09, 2017, 10:40:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/753672/
My uncle was part of Weather Underground and went to prison for armed robbery. He ended up doing some great AIDS work with Health GAP to reduce the price of AIDS drugs.

Amazing person. I wish I could have met him before he died.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_actions

Wonder if it was the Brinks robbery
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #1585 on: November 09, 2017, 10:52:35 PM »
And he worked at Nintendo
rub

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #1586 on: November 09, 2017, 10:58:19 PM »

That said, I probably won’t ever do so, because I much prefer dumb jokes and shit posting to arguing with anti pedophilia pedos.

Resetera seems about as busy. Plus it’s ridiculously easy to get an account approved (vs GAF which took months).

I’m still not a huge fan of how Resetera looks. Very bland imo. Needs an identity.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #1587 on: November 09, 2017, 11:05:38 PM »
The post count between the two sites has been a steady 95% (reset) to 5% (gaf). No matter what time of day, it's always that split, within a couple %.

In the last 2 hours, GAF got 153 posts, Reset got 3,731.

I don't really see how or why GAF will remain with these numbers. It's only a matter of time, since EviLore doesn't actually care about video games or his userbase.
Fish<

EightBitNate

« Reply #1588 on: November 09, 2017, 11:17:13 PM »
Resetera seems about as busy. Plus it’s ridiculously easy to get an account approved (vs GAF which took months).

I’m still not a huge fan of how Resetera looks. Very bland imo. Needs an identity.

I've done the math a few times, it's significantly busier than GAF was pre-shower scene.  Like close to double.  Also compared it to 2 different years I think 3 and 4 years ago, also double.. GAF has been steady at 1,500 posts an hour for years.  Resettera is at least 2,000 but closer to 3,000 as they gained members.

Once they throw ads on there, Cerium will rake in the dough (assuming he doesn’t sexually harass anyone).

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1589 on: November 09, 2017, 11:43:05 PM »

EightBitNate

« Reply #1590 on: November 09, 2017, 11:50:31 PM »
Once they throw ads on there, Cerium will rake in the dough (assuming he doesn’t sexually harass anyone).

Yeah; especially as their SEO will probably be excellent as they have competent software.

Easily several hundred K a year.  It's not enough to run a real business, but a single owner can rake in the money.

Kinda makes you question why there weren’t even more copycats. If I had been in the Discord, I would have jumped at the opportunity.

zepblackstar

« Reply #1591 on: November 09, 2017, 11:55:37 PM »

Yeah; especially as their SEO will probably be excellent as they have competent software.

Easily several hundred K a year.  It's not enough to run a real business, but a single owner can rake in the money.

Kinda makes you question why there weren’t even more copycats. If I had been in the Discord, I would have jumped at the opportunity.

They were  in the beginning but somehow ERA got the approval of waypoint, kotaku, polygon writers..

injurai

« Reply #1592 on: November 10, 2017, 12:14:54 AM »
The post count between the two sites has been a steady 95% (reset) to 5% (gaf). No matter what time of day, it's always that split, within a couple %.

In the last 2 hours, GAF got 153 posts, Reset got 3,731.

I don't really see how or why GAF will remain with these numbers. It's only a matter of time, since EviLore doesn't actually care about video games or his userbase.

I'm sure most of gaf's usercount was inactive anyways. Probably a lot alts as well. The people that left are people that lived in the forum. It's why they have to craft the space in their image. The people that used it as a news feed never gave two shits about being part of gaf's incrowd.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1593 on: November 10, 2017, 12:36:17 AM »
<Shit no one cares about>
Because those that favor these movements have some bigoted motivations. Nobody is saying dont date. But one deals with the choices they make. Same on the womens side of things.
Sure there's a lot of MRA influence which is a shame, but the sentiment isn't exactly wrong. If only there was a more liberal version.
Sentiment ain't going to save the double talk and Hypocrisy the west lives on. The west needs to either go back to its Christan values or develop a new metaphysical framework based around the Occult but these pseudo right wing politics aint gonna save shit.

LMAO. Are you two for real right now?

MGtOW is rightly mocked and deservedly so. Rah: You want to know why I'm such a bitch to you? Maybe read your posts in the past and how you act when women reject you and then compare it to the same attitude MGtOW displays. Peas in a pod. Hence, the ribbing hardcore and you like clockwork taking the bait.

Here's even a video showing you/your attitude and the pure cringe display:

Edit: Well shit, seems the video of pure cringe was deleted by the author after the laughing at him (and rightly so) shamed him for his poor treatment of the girl. Here's a summary: https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/7bh8h6/rincels_has_been_banned_discuss_this_happening/dpi07tx/

You may not act like this dude, but it's how you come off with your posts about women. It's good that you've been trying to change, but: I refuse to stop until I see actual improvement from you in regards to treating women.

MRA is a whole 'nother discussion.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1594 on: November 10, 2017, 12:38:12 AM »
Male Feminist alert

Ah, so he was a "traditional" male who makes the wife do all the house stuff like a maid. Cleaning up after your house, so hard! This fits with him being an overall sexist, racist, piece of shit.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/770752/

You know who it is even before clicking.

All the single ladies, "Oh mess, do my dishes, do my laundry, do it!  Do it so hard."
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 12:42:48 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

thisismyusername

« Reply #1595 on: November 10, 2017, 12:40:48 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/753672/
My uncle was part of Weather Underground and went to prison for armed robbery. He ended up doing some great AIDS work with Health GAP to reduce the price of AIDS drugs.

Amazing person. I wish I could have met him before he died.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Weatherman_actions

Wonder if it was the Brinks robbery

:mindblown. But Weather Underground is a community lead sort-of-dealie, unless I'm misunderstanding that dude?

thisismyusername

« Reply #1596 on: November 10, 2017, 12:49:22 AM »
I got perm'd from Reset Era after politely asking a mod, Kristoffer, to tell a certain OT community to stop talking shit about me (still perpetuating the lie that I ever claimed to be black), since I'm a member of the new message board and don't want problems. I don't bother them, they don't bother me. Kristoffer tells them. They get their panties in a bunch, get their moderator buddy Slayven to fill in Kris and the new staff about me, the Besada PMs, a couple of posts I made here and Voat venting about GAF. Then their admin Rowlf perms me because of months/years old GAF posts that somehow prove I'm on Reset to troll members and manipulate the moderators. I was on Reset for all of 1-2 weeks not doing shit to anyone but minding my business and posting about games. My beef was with GAF and I left that behind. For once, I was not trying to stir shit, just contribute to everyday discussions. I suspected this would happen and specifically asked Morrigan in advance of joining Reset if it was a true clean slate, the past is in the past and I could carry on normally without old members/new mods coming at me, and she assured me it was.

Rowlf:
Apologies for this post. kris was unaware of this poster's history with the members of the BCT, both onsite and off. I've reviewed the comments which were reported, and there was no need for a warning or even a post on the topic. Saying a poster's name is not harassment in the slightest.

After looking at this specific user's reports and off-site current comments, it's clear he or she is interested only in trolling the community. He's going to be permanently banned.

Kristoffer
That guy was modshopping and abusing the report system to do his dirty work again, just like he did in GAF. Slayven just filled me in. I feel pretty dirty now. His alt's been perm'd. I'm letting the other mods know to be wary of manipulation Ted Danson.
(My "alt"... I signed up to Reset using my main handle and with no effort to try to hide that it was me)

But CLEAN SLATE, guys.

But seriously: Why would you post on GAF 2.0? And tell the BCT to knock it off when Slayven is a mod? :mindblown

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX

Gigan

« Reply #1598 on: November 10, 2017, 01:07:10 AM »
But seriously: Why would you post on GAF 2.0? And tell the BCT to knock it off when Slayven is a mod? :mindblown

I believed in "Clean Slate"

Gigan's name doesn't appear in the BCT thread.

edit:  And I don't think he's even banned.

https://www.resetera.com/members/gigan.12643/

That's not me. I was Mega.

Boredfrom

« Reply #1599 on: November 10, 2017, 01:48:29 AM »
I got perm'd from Reset Era after politely asking a mod, Kristoffer, to tell a certain OT community to stop talking shit about me (still perpetuating the lie that I ever claimed to be black), since I'm a member of the new message board and don't want problems. I don't bother them, they don't bother me. Kristoffer tells them. They get their panties in a bunch, get their moderator buddy Slayven to fill in Kris and the new staff about me, the Besada PMs, a couple of posts I made here and Voat venting about GAF. Then their admin Rowlf perms me because of months/years old GAF posts that somehow prove I'm on Reset to troll members and manipulate the moderators. I was on Reset for all of 1-2 weeks not doing shit to anyone but minding my business and posting about games. My beef was with GAF and I left that behind. For once, I was not trying to stir shit, just contribute to everyday discussions. I suspected this would happen and specifically asked Morrigan in advance of joining Reset if it was a true clean slate, the past is in the past and I could carry on normally without old members/new mods coming at me, and she assured me it was.

Rowlf:
Apologies for this post. kris was unaware of this poster's history with the members of the BCT, both onsite and off. I've reviewed the comments which were reported, and there was no need for a warning or even a post on the topic. Saying a poster's name is not harassment in the slightest.

After looking at this specific user's reports and off-site current comments, it's clear he or she is interested only in trolling the community. He's going to be permanently banned.

Kristoffer
That guy was modshopping and abusing the report system to do his dirty work again, just like he did in GAF. Slayven just filled me in. I feel pretty dirty now. His alt's been perm'd. I'm letting the other mods know to be wary of manipulation Ted Danson.
(My "alt"... I signed up to Reset using my main handle and with no effort to try to hide that it was me)

But CLEAN SLATE, guys.

I'm more surprised that Morrigan assured him about the clean state.

In any case, Seems that Slayven is going to his old ways when I was thinking better of him because some stuff in gaming side.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #1600 on: November 10, 2017, 02:26:57 AM »
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1457615

Thankfully the staff at this other forum were professional about dealing with this trash. It's just eerie when you see somebody pretending to be you. This has been bothering me all day.

Phew! I'm glad that's sorted... Too eerie for me.

USER WAS WARNED FOR BEING OVERLY CONCERNED WITH MOUSINESS OVER THIS POST
edit:
Thanks for the reminder on how toxic this place has become.
Never change Rinsfury!!

agrajag

« Reply #1601 on: November 10, 2017, 03:14:56 AM »
some of you guys never fucking learn  :gurl

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1602 on: November 10, 2017, 03:31:21 AM »
Using the same usernames after shitposting about Resettis. :neogaf

I give you guys a month tops.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1603 on: November 10, 2017, 04:02:13 AM »
Using the same usernames after shitposting about Resettis. :neogaf

I give you guys a month tops.

I bet you can't find me saying a single bad thing about resetera or any member for that matter. I am practically Mother Teresa (if she wasn't a sadistic evil bitch).

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1604 on: November 10, 2017, 04:03:45 AM »
Eh, I signed up under the amazing stealthy username: HCRetro. If they're reading this thread they can delete the account since the place already turned to shit within a week.

Pepinappe

• Ass
« Reply #1605 on: November 10, 2017, 04:29:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/749213/

Dude, Germany is the FIRST among anyone to acknowledge the atrocities Nazi and Hitler did to the world, hence why they made sure that no one takes it lightly so as not to repeat it.

Lots of fucking ignorant idiots in that thread.  :neogaf

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #1606 on: November 10, 2017, 04:35:36 AM »
Gafsetta in a nutshell. Strong convictions with no education. Forgot who the fuck it was but that one Gaf quote from BCT summed it up with "I learned more about racism here in a few days than years in school" or something to that effect.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1607 on: November 10, 2017, 04:37:11 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/749213/

Dude, Germany is the FIRST among anyone to acknowledge the atrocities Nazi and Hitler did to the world, hence why they made sure that no one takes it lightly so as not to repeat it.

Lots of fucking ignorant idiots in that thread.  :neogaf

You say that but who are you gonna believe ? The citizens of one of the world's most advanced community with a long, troubled history it had to face to rise from the ashes into a new era or Germany ? I mean the guys invented Nazis, wouldn't be surprised they're literally alt right.
ὕβρις

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1608 on: November 10, 2017, 05:29:06 AM »
I'm happy the Nuremberg trials are held now to punish bastards like Kevin Spacey. They also still pay reparations to the victims of Kevin Spacey to this day.

Bore Expert

« Reply #1609 on: November 10, 2017, 05:43:27 AM »
Godamn spoilers everywhere up in this fuckin place.

Novid

« Reply #1610 on: November 10, 2017, 07:13:06 AM »
Because those that favor these movements have some bigoted motivations. Nobody is saying dont date. But one deals with the choices they make. Same on the womens side of things.
Sure there's a lot of MRA influence which is a shame, but the sentiment isn't exactly wrong. If only there was a more liberal version.
Sentiment ain't going to save the double talk and Hypocrisy the west lives on. The west needs to either go back to its Christan values or develop a new metaphysical framework based around the Occult but these pseudo right wing politics aint gonna save shit.

MGtOW is rightly mocked and deservedly so. Rah: You want to know why I'm such a bitch to you? Maybe read your posts in the past and how you act when women reject you and then compare it to the same attitude MGtOW displays. Peas in a pod. Hence, the ribbing hardcore and you like clockwork taking the bait.

Edit: Well shit, seems the video of pure cringe was deleted by the author after the laughing at him (and rightly so) shamed him for his poor treatment of the girl. Here's a summary: https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/7bh8h6/rincels_has_been_banned_discuss_this_happening/dpi07tx/

You may not act like this dude, but it's how you come off with your posts about women. It's good that you've been trying to change, but: I refuse to stop until I see actual improvement from you in regards to treating women.

The major, major mistake you folks make is that you confusing how dudes treat women from the way women act and see themselves and are they allowed to have agency.

The only other reason why MGTOW falls apart is simple, if even some of what these women faced are legit then these men who cannot get dates must recognize that these women are seeing men through a broken lens. None of these men recognize this, and continue to put the blame on women who are legit broken. They have to figure out who is "less" broken and work from there to have a relationship. Women must fix there own shit first and dudes got to get over the fact that they are trying to do so.

Do these MGTOW men really, honestly want to be with someone with all of the SSRI baggage? Do they really, truly want to be with someone who has a kid with a different father even in all reality that's a no go? They need to work from a much more spiritual framework than political bullshit they dabble in with the MRA etc. And both need to realize for ethnic groups they need to stop with the dog whistle bullshit, if they are ever going to be viable. The rest of the alt-right see us worse than fucking yalphet from Orville, and the dirtbag left literally uses minority culture as some sort of arthouse treatment and view most ethnic groups with scientific observation like a bunch of zoologists and promote basic human failings all humans have as massive success stories.

Its the reason why west cant be saved unless most go back to a some semblance of Vatican I standards or create new metaphysical standards that will allow all of the toxicity coming from these Neo-Liberal setups to be flushed out or sublimated into a neutral state. All SSW's are folks looking for a Religion. The last time this and these leftist sex questioning movements happened (Straight Edge), they became Sunni Wahhabists and formed the western connections with Al-Qeda and ISIL.

The folks who question sex and its proprieties only want to control ones mind and agency. If a person can figure out whats right and wrong in those concepts then there is no hope for them.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #1611 on: November 10, 2017, 07:16:24 AM »
Ok Benji

Ollie Ollie Oxenfree

Your joke alt has been found, it went too far off the rails
rub

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #1612 on: November 10, 2017, 08:17:48 AM »
so did Alison Mack from Smallville really recruit 20 women for some weird cult?

That's pretty weird. I watched a 2 minute "interview" between her & the movements leader.. No idea what it was on about, seemed a little "new-age" but hardly cult-like.

* note: resetera talked about this earlier. it's tangentially related!

Jansen

« Reply #1613 on: November 10, 2017, 08:50:32 AM »

The major, major mistake you folks make is that you confusing how dudes treat women from the way women act and see themselves and are they allowed to have agency.

The only other reason why MGTOW falls apart is simple, if even some of what these women faced are legit then these men who cannot get dates must recognize that these women are seeing men through a broken lens. None of these men recognize this, and continue to put the blame on women who are legit broken. They have to figure out who is "less" broken and work from there to have a relationship. Women must fix there own shit first and dudes got to get over the fact that they are trying to do so.

Do these MGTOW men really, honestly want to be with someone with all of the SSRI baggage? Do they really, truly want to be with someone who has a kid with a different father even in all reality that's a no go? They need to work from a much more spiritual framework than political bullshit they dabble in with the MRA etc. And both need to realize for ethnic groups they need to stop with the dog whistle bullshit, if they are ever going to be viable. The rest of the alt-right see us worse than fucking yalphet from Orville, and the dirtbag left literally uses minority culture as some sort of arthouse treatment and view most ethnic groups with scientific observation like a bunch of zoologists and promote basic human failings all humans have as massive success stories.

Its the reason why west cant be saved unless most go back to a some semblance of Vatican I standards or create new metaphysical standards that will allow all of the toxicity coming from these Neo-Liberal setups to be flushed out or sublimated into a neutral state. All SSW's are folks looking for a Religion. The last time this and these leftist sex questioning movements happened (Straight Edge), they became Sunni Wahhabists and formed the western connections with Al-Qeda and ISIL.

The folks who question sex and its proprieties only want to control ones mind and agency. If a person can figure out whats right and wrong in those concepts then there is no hope for them.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #1614 on: November 10, 2017, 08:53:34 AM »
EviLore

11-01-2017, 07:26 AM

Announcement scheduled for later today. We'll talk about what's been going on behind the scenes during the quiet and what's next for NeoGAF.

That was 10 days ago.
rub

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #1615 on: November 10, 2017, 08:55:44 AM »

She joined an existing sex cult and moved up the corporate ladder.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #1616 on: November 10, 2017, 09:02:30 AM »

She joined an existing sex cult and moved up the corporate ladder.

NXIVM-evermind. It's a DOS thing. Everyone uses windows now.

edit: wikipedia says Kristin Kreuk was a "notable client" of NXIVM.. Which Smallville star isn't in the cult?

Optimus

« Reply #1617 on: November 10, 2017, 09:37:12 AM »
Isn't MGTOW that MRA offshoot that pretends to avoid women? How wonderful, men reacting to gullible identity politics obsessed women but acting like whiny identity politics obsessed bitches.

Meanwhile the ruling class is laughing their asses off because within a few years they convinced the morons to start fighting each other about fucking nothing.

distinguished mentally-challenged fellows.

Himu

« Reply #1618 on: November 10, 2017, 09:37:55 AM »
EviLore

11-01-2017, 07:26 AM

Announcement scheduled for later today. We'll talk about what's been going on behind the scenes during the quiet and what's next for NeoGAF.

That was 10 days ago.

And imagine.

All he had to do was beat other sites to the punch on like Wednesday of that week, when he first learned about it. Say what happened, apologize for your behavior, that you recognize it as a problem, and that you genuinely are trying to get better and would like advice on how to do so. Bang. He keeps his site, he keeps his staff. But nope. Gotta force the site to put a sock in it.

Some people said when this started that neogaf died the way it lived: imponent rage. But I don't think so. I think the whole site was just tired of him. It died the way it was for years: Tyler using his authority to tell everyone, regardless of criticism, to just not talk about it. Just like how he treated The Bore, the Spain incident, Amirox, or anything or situation he didn't like. Just don't talk about it. It doesn't exist. Years in the making. He is his sites own undoing.

It's like poetry.
IYKYK

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #1619 on: November 10, 2017, 09:43:31 AM »
identity politics is a globalist plot
bent