Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174790 times)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #1860 on: November 11, 2017, 07:35:29 PM »
I think it's just important to remember that Cuphead wouldn't exist if America never kept black people as slaves.
:doge
https://www.resetera.com/posts/832454/
sigh

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #1861 on: November 11, 2017, 07:40:25 PM »
I think it's just important to remember that Cuphead wouldn't exist if America never kept black people as slaves.
:doge
https://www.resetera.com/posts/832454/
Not about to take an ahegao avatar seriously.

nudemacusers

« Reply #1862 on: November 11, 2017, 07:43:56 PM »
ppl with anime avatars are either a) perverts b)foreveralone losers or c)both
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1863 on: November 11, 2017, 07:45:40 PM »
D)have the power of god and anime on their side
:9

nudemacusers

« Reply #1864 on: November 11, 2017, 08:14:56 PM »
Through anime all things are possible 🙏🏻
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Novid

« Reply #1865 on: November 11, 2017, 08:14:57 PM »
Unpopular Opinion.
The Draft should have been reinstated since 9/11 and rich and poor would in it, no exceptions.

Himu

« Reply #1866 on: November 11, 2017, 08:18:42 PM »
Novid, everything you post is an unpopular opinion.
IYKYK

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #1867 on: November 11, 2017, 08:24:56 PM »
ppl with anime avatars are either a) perverts b)foreveralone losers or c)both

agreed

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1869 on: November 11, 2017, 08:51:55 PM »
Regarding that Jordan Peterson controversy, I just read his actual plan and I have to say, SJ Ws are truly libelous and insane. What the dude wants to do is create a site to inform students on the actual content of the courses because shit like this: https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9925 happen.

And they call this a harassment campaign. Aren't there libel laws in Canada to take care of these lunatics?

Novid

« Reply #1870 on: November 11, 2017, 09:12:13 PM »
i quite enjoy it btw. I left Normie Culture the day i saw ECW back in 96 and i havent looked back

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1871 on: November 11, 2017, 09:16:14 PM »
i quite enjoy it btw. I left Normie Culture the day i saw ECW back in 96 and i havent looked back

You always did come across as a big Lance Storm fan.
serge

Novid

« Reply #1872 on: November 11, 2017, 09:18:12 PM »

You always did come across as a big Lance Storm fan.
More Like RVD and Tajri.

Novid

« Reply #1873 on: November 11, 2017, 09:40:53 PM »
Ugh.. adults who watch "wrestling"; worse than anime avatar havers.
lol and your kitten watches you jerk off at night, normie scum. :jawalrus

TVC15

« Reply #1874 on: November 11, 2017, 09:45:34 PM »
I'm more of a Sabu.

I’ll be predictable and go with Raven or Sandman.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1875 on: November 11, 2017, 09:59:44 PM »
My Ex had a backup WWF comforter on laundry day. Y'all triggering MY SHIT.

TVC15

« Reply #1876 on: November 11, 2017, 10:00:46 PM »

Did you sleep with the Hulkster on top of you?
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1877 on: November 11, 2017, 10:08:26 PM »

His thining strands of gold would brush against my brow in moments ecstasy

TVC15

« Reply #1878 on: November 11, 2017, 10:13:38 PM »

Could you hear him lovingly whispering racial slurs into your ear?
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #1879 on: November 11, 2017, 10:18:30 PM »

Could you hear him lovingly whispering racial slurs into your ear?

Being a semi muscular Puerto Rican male he was very fond of that racial epithet while trying fit all the hulkamania inside of me

Clockwork5

« Reply #1880 on: November 11, 2017, 10:25:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jewish-representation-in-games-or-lack-thereof.5507/

Have you all taken the time to think about how nobody fucking cares if someone is Jewish?

nudemacusers

« Reply #1881 on: November 11, 2017, 10:53:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jewish-representation-in-games-or-lack-thereof.5507/

Have you all taken the time to think about how nobody fucking cares if someone is Jewish?
More NES gaming erasure

😪
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rise

« Reply #1882 on: November 11, 2017, 11:26:01 PM »
Ugh.. adults who watch "wrestling"; worse than anime avatar havers.
:goty2

Jansen

« Reply #1885 on: November 12, 2017, 12:55:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/my-sexual-abuse-story.5578/

never get this personal with randos on the internet

FStop7

« Reply #1887 on: November 12, 2017, 01:29:07 AM »
Stinkfist got lit the fuck up.

TVC15

« Reply #1889 on: November 12, 2017, 01:34:44 AM »
serge

BadAss2961

« Reply #1891 on: November 12, 2017, 01:43:43 AM »
I still don't get how an Israeli supporting the IDF comes as a shock to some people. Like, what else would you expect?  :yeshrug

TVC15

« Reply #1892 on: November 12, 2017, 01:46:47 AM »
I still don't get how an Israeli supporting the IDF comes as a shock to some people. Like, what else would you expect?  :yeshrug

For real. I’m no fan of Israel, but shitting on someone for doing something they had no choice about is like shitting on people drafted for a Vietnam. Then again, there’s at least a portion of the left that is cool with that, too.
serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1893 on: November 12, 2017, 02:15:41 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/845423/

Guy went a little hard. It's not Frankie's fault Halo 4 wasn't as good as the others.

For real. I’m no fan of Israel, but shitting on someone for doing something they had no choice about is like shitting on people drafted for a Vietnam. Then again, there’s at least a portion of the left that is cool with that, too.

It's not so much that she served in IDF, it's that she's publicly proud of it.

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #1894 on: November 12, 2017, 02:17:50 AM »

Guy went a little hard. It's not Frankie's fault Halo 4 wasn't as good as the others.

It's almost as if the Israel/Palestine conflict is more complicated than someone who's never left their homes without the aid of a handful of anti-anxiety drugs is capable of understanding.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1895 on: November 12, 2017, 02:24:37 AM »
Leave my drugs out of this yo

daemon

« Reply #1896 on: November 12, 2017, 02:32:57 AM »

he's our only real developer left, and he's very echo-friendly (see what I did there?) DON'T HARM HIM!

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0

daemon

« Reply #1898 on: November 12, 2017, 02:39:34 AM »
(see what I did there?)

(Image removed from quote.)

Your avatar is kinda small, but the pixelcount of it is still double of GAF's active userbase

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1900 on: November 12, 2017, 03:26:43 AM »

The one Facebook post that apparently sparked the controversy (AFAIK) was fairly tame all things considered. At that rate, you're just writing off probably half or more of Israelis and a fair number of Jews as complicit too. Which I guess is an ideological bent you could take and not that uncommon on the left. But then don't single Gadot out.
ὕβρις

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #1901 on: November 12, 2017, 04:10:03 AM »
I don't usually condone violence but that kotaku article on Cuphead.... that fucking guy should get punched in the fucking face.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1902 on: November 12, 2017, 04:11:22 AM »
I mean, her complaing that hamas "hides behind women and children" is an Israeli way of blameshifting civilian bombings.

"What were we supposed to do, *not* bomb that apartment complex? You brought this on yourselves Hamas"

#loveidf #peaceinpalestine #irony

kingv

« Reply #1903 on: November 12, 2017, 04:15:28 AM »
Similarly, one can serve in the us military, be proud of having done that, yet also think it’s a flawed institution in many ways, that is at least sometimes used in immoral ways.

I don’t think Gal is doing anything wrong. Also, IDF service is compulsory in Israel, so like, literally everyone does it.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1904 on: November 12, 2017, 04:21:00 AM »
You can conscientiously object.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.784328?v=9E4E14AA0DB4EF26441CC8E665B47AB5

They arrest you for it though

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1905 on: November 12, 2017, 04:25:27 AM »
I mean, her complaing that hamas "hides behind women and children" is an Israeli way of blameshifting civilian bombings.

"What were we supposed to do, *not* bomb that apartment complex? You brought this on yourselves Hamas"

#loveidf #peaceinpalestine #irony

Maybe so. But again at that rate (taking criticism of Hamas as always loaded) you could maybe write off a ton of other Hollywood performers as well. 200 of them signed an anti Hamas statement in 2015, for instance. I guess she's uniquely in the spotlight as a current frontwomen with WW and all but I can't help but feel she's getting it rougher because she's Israeli, which is kind of backwards for me because I would expect it's harder for them to dissociate.
ὕβρις

kingv

« Reply #1906 on: November 12, 2017, 04:27:31 AM »
Gal Gadot is way fucking hotter though.

I think the Orthodox Jews get out of it too.

Also, most GAF post ever:

Non binary

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #1907 on: November 12, 2017, 04:41:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/826298/

:bluesteel the thread

I see the good ol' tradition of quoting entire articles still lives.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #1908 on: November 12, 2017, 06:08:59 AM »
Oh, I don't know, how about a globally acting sometimes covert superhero, from a secretive and selective tribe claiming to be victims of millennia of oppression from practically all of mankind, who fights in the name of her gods for ancient tribal concepts of justice that little girls around the planet can look up to and emulate after seeing her and a bunch of her All-American male friends kick the fucking shit in of some ugly property value lowering immigrants, trying to practice a different religion, that they claim are really planning on bringing about a crisis of unspeakable terror?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1909 on: November 12, 2017, 06:48:18 AM »
:noooo Please let my cryptofeminist (?) bondage baby books free of the taint of horrible, horrible politics.
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1910 on: November 12, 2017, 06:50:32 AM »
Benji promise me you're here to stay

agrajag

« Reply #1911 on: November 12, 2017, 07:08:48 AM »
The mods be tone policing on risotto now. You can't call a developer lazy  :lol

agrajag

« Reply #1912 on: November 12, 2017, 07:17:12 AM »
meanwhile GAF has three day old threads on the first page

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1913 on: November 12, 2017, 07:36:03 AM »

Where
Too lazy to find

agrajag

« Reply #1914 on: November 12, 2017, 07:39:31 AM »

Where
Too lazy to find

fifa on switch matchmaking thread

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1915 on: November 12, 2017, 07:57:21 AM »
Damn, even if I had a switch, I couldn't bring myself to care about anything to do with Fifa :(

paprikastaude

« Reply #1916 on: November 12, 2017, 08:15:43 AM »
I guess they are taking precaution for the next Animal Crossing and Pokemon announcements, which are historically lazy as shit sequels. Nothing must dump on the Switch parade.  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #1917 on: November 12, 2017, 09:05:31 AM »
:noooo Please let my cryptofeminist (?) bondage baby books free of the taint of horrible, horrible politics.
hey you're supposed to ruin my joke by explaining the unspoken punchline in the post right after like etoliate did with my progressive stack one

gonna start a thread to ban that guy one of these days

Novid

« Reply #1918 on: November 12, 2017, 09:50:06 AM »
Just cleaning this up so it doesn't become a quote pyramid.

What strikes me actually is how little credence is given to things like Obama being elected. Sure racism hasn't ended, but it means something right? It's not nothing.

There's some argument that it's actually increased since Obama, if not in numbers then increased in ferocity. My first instinct is that for some reason that tribe feels threatened and the outpouring of behavior is in response to that. What threatens them? Not sure.

Islam is a genuine fear for a number of people for obvious reasons. Right-wing populism has seen a significant upsurge particularly in Europe, which I imagine is fueled by Islamic terrorism and the migrant crisis. A lot of people no longer have the stomach for it any more. The levels of immigration into Europe has been absolutely unprecedented over the last decade, and people are now worried about what it means for the future. The thing is, the Left doesn't have any answers, in fact the mainstream political parties from all sides don't really have any answers, which is why there has been an upsurge in populism to begin with.

What is clear though is, the Left no longer speaks for white working-class voters and this is a big problem. They are only exasperating the problem.

The Left (and centre) have repeatedly and unequivocally made it clear that there isn't a problem in the first place, and if you dare to disagree they attempt to make a pariah of you.

People are not going to sit back and let their countries turn in to third world shitholes to sate do-gooder bellyfeels. The mother of all arse kickings is brewing and it will not be pleasant to watch or experience.

speaking of which:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

benjipwns

« Reply #1919 on: November 12, 2017, 09:53:17 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/852054/
User was warned for derailing the topic.

On one hand, she knows her job is safe. Ratner is already on the way out.

On the other hand maybe this move will convince other actresses and actors to be braver and stand up to pieces of shit like ratner.

But finally, I believe Gal Gadot is a terrible racist and supporter of genocide. (It wasn't just what she said, but also that she said it while thousands of children were being bombed).

Her Racism doesn't diminish the value of that specific action and that action does note soften her racism.
that's a good opportunity to get ride of both, re-cast her then fired his predator ass, we all win from this.

We need to stop pretending she's a good person with good values, it's not the subject here and I won't talk about it more but still.
Yes, yes, but will anyone think about the important thing here?
If WB replaces Gadot, there will be no chance for them to salvage the optics.
Oh thank god, somebody did.