Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2147364 times)

Kurt Russell

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #2100 on: November 13, 2017, 03:58:52 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/unwinnable-cuphead-and-the-racist-spectre-of-fleischer-animation.5429/page-13#post-869424

:lol

Jesus. If those tools think the lack of racist imagery within Cuphead is in itself racist, they'll flip their shit if they ever get around to reading To Kill A Mockingbird.
woke

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #2101 on: November 13, 2017, 04:04:01 AM »
There were some obvious baiting posts in this thread that were intended to rile up people who care or have any interest in this issue so they can just go 'see how triggered/outraged you are!' that have gone unpunished and that is sad to see.

"Mods pls"

I love how the art style of this game has been known, and lauded for, what, 3 years? And that never came up once. Until the game came out and sold a ton of copies and everyone turned into an 1930s cartoons expert. What an odd coincidence :thinking

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2102 on: November 13, 2017, 04:12:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/unwinnable-cuphead-and-the-racist-spectre-of-fleischer-animation.5429/page-13#post-869424

:lol

Jesus. If those tools think the lack of racist imagery within Cuphead is in itself racist, they'll flip their shit if they ever get around to reading To Kill A Mockingbird.
Is that not a required reading in high school anymore?

Kurt Russell

« Reply #2103 on: November 13, 2017, 04:18:03 AM »
The problem is that the umbrella people have let trans issues be taken over by a bunch of queers who want to disrupt gender norms and say there are 70+ genders - again, because is just a construct to them.

The next time someone tells you there are 70 genders, ask them what the B in LGBT stands for.
woke

paprikastaude

« Reply #2104 on: November 13, 2017, 04:27:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/885286/

Won't somebody please think of the poor Pokemon developers?

Himu

« Reply #2105 on: November 13, 2017, 04:49:03 AM »
she aint long for this world folks.
Lets see if her CIA friends save her now:

https://twitter.com/UnburntWitch/status/929425526686543873

I have been called a TERF because I am a trans medicalist and do not accept the 70 genders thing that the queer folk tell me to.

Actual TERFs are few and far between and not worth getting into a fit about because no one takes them seriously.

Can you explain what you mean by trans medicalist? I’ve never heard that term before so I’d like to know more about it if you’d be willing to explain.

I am what certain trans people call truscum.

You've got two camps: trans medicalists - people who define being trans as a medical condition that requires treatment for gender dysphoria - and the umbrella people - people who define being trans as an umbrella and gender as a mere construct. The problem is that the umbrella people have let trans issues be taken over by a bunch of queers who want to disrupt gender norms and say there are 70+ genders - again, because is just a construct to them. They are non-binary. Then you've got people like me, your good ol' classic transsexual, who is binary. I basically posit that in order to be trans you must have gender dysphoria - hence medicalist. NB's don't like that and want to include every one under the sun under our tent. We are two separate groups who have completely separate needs. The NB's are the Tumblrites you see saying they're autigender and all other kinds of shit. They call us "truscum" because we argue that some are not true trans people.

More on this issue can be found here, something a friend wrote:

re: “why bother being exclusionary?”

Here is why I think we need to separate transsexualism, the medical condition, from “transgender” identity politics. I think there is a cultural phenomenon happening where people people want to describe all of the minutiae of their experience of gender and sexuality with a new label or set of labels. And none of these labels have any set meaning, anyone can claim them for any reason and no one is allowed to question how they choose to "identify." And honestly? That's totally fine. Dismantle gender conventions, rock n roll, etc.

Transsexualism, on the other hand, absolutely does have a specific definition, defined symptoms, and even neural and genetic biomarkers associated with it.

The big conflict is that these groups of people have drastically different needs. Transsexuals need lifesaving treatment, which we are routinely denied by insurers. We also need legal protections from discrimination (it is still legal in most US states to use a woman's trans status to get off the hook for murdering her). Beyond that, the goal for most of us is just to live a normal life as the sex we know ourselves to be.

Meanwhile, the diverse concerns of the gender identity community include advocating for increased visibility, increased representation of diverse modes of gender expression, normalizing of neopronouns, etc. Their experience of "transness" is not as a debilitating medical condition, but rather as a sociocultural / political ideology.

They are essentially gender anarchists / radicals, whereas we transsexuals are gender conformists.

I think we need to divorce these two movements. Our needs are fundamentally different in a way that can't be served well united under a single banner, "transgender." Transsexuals desperately need increased access to lifesaving care and legal protection. We are frustrated by the feeling that the gender identity community is jacking the mic by identifying as trans to gain credibility and visibility but then using that platform to push for their queer political platform. Meanwhile, they also feel that their self-identifications are threatened by transsexuals who point out that our experience of transness is fundamentally different. We're made into pariahs for this unacceptable act of 'gatekeeping.' They’ve effectively force-teamed themselves with us only to be able to kick us off the team if we don’t accept their queer politics agenda.

Honestly imo, they can have ‘transgender.’ I’m super sick of having this debate. But by demedicalizing transness, they are putting our access to hormones and surgeries at risk. If someone can just decide to be trans, if there’s no diagnosable medical basis for it, then why /should/ insurers be required to cover it?

TLDR: Umbrella queers are the type to say something like how they like a masculine thing, therefore, they must be trans! Because girls can't like the same things as boys. They have no dysphoria. Most don't even transition. They are culture appropriation and nothing more.

TLDR 2: My views make me a social pariah among the trans community. :doge

I appreciate you taking the time to educate me on this. I will say that I am much more in line with your feelings on the subject. I have encountered a lot of people who are viscous when it comes to their defense of there being a huge spectrum of gender.

I’m cool with people living however they want, but I do feel that someone who is physically male that wears lipstick saying they’re female and have the ability to, but no intention to transition someone belittling and it definitely feels like appropriation on the trans identity. I paint my nails and sometimes put glitter in my hair because it feels cute, but I sure as fuck would never suggest I am trans or that I am some other gender that nobody else is.

It feels like people are so desperate for a feeling of individuality that they cling to and take hold of whatever they can, thinking it also makes them progressive and an ally without understanding that it’s fracturing things in a problematic and dangerous way. But perhaps I am truly the problematic one :shrug

I will never turn down the opportunity to lean more about both arguments as I have no personal experience with it all.

Thank you! They are making life as a trans person so much harder! Please speak out against them any time you see them in the nicest manner possible. We are all gathering on social media. We hope to take our community back from activists who only care about themselves and the people who will make it harder for others to transition. You can check out FTM Some Rules on Facebook. It's a group. They're pretty open to letting most in as long as you don't troll. We are mostly truscum and and you can join even if you're cis (ally) or in my case mtf. Join, make a thread, and ask for more information on both sides of the debate. We will be glad to educate!
IYKYK

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2106 on: November 13, 2017, 04:57:47 AM »
I'm still confused on what was so great about Wonder Woman? Even from a feminist point of view, what was good about it?

Kind of sad to say but the fact it was directed by a woman is significant.
ὕβρις

Coax

« Reply #2107 on: November 13, 2017, 05:22:36 AM »
I love how the art style of this game has been known, and lauded for, what, 3 years? And that never came up once. Until the game came out and sold a ton of copies and everyone turned into an 1930s cartoons expert. What an odd coincidence :thinking

There are those who create a platform for themselves by merely taking a differing position on something, since otherwise there's nothing different about their opinion from others, there's no 'cause', they can't be the spokesperson or gatekeeper for anything. It doesn't even require proper evidence, either, since there's the possibility it mightn't be correct. It's why one can respond to certain people with evidence to the contrary and they'll simply ignore it, as it would compromise their position and whatever they've achieved based on it (standing, even livelihood for some).

For the article author I see it as just material to write about, to drum up buzz and controversy and get their name out there. For those who take up the views of whatever they've just read it's happening on a smaller scale, this kind of soapboxing in order to stand out from the crowd and talk down to others.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2108 on: November 13, 2017, 05:39:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/885802/

GT is the best racing series there ever was IMO. That didn't change with Sport. The only thing that changed is the pretense/fantasy that what you're doing is winning a race. It is not pretense/fantasy anymore, you are FIA approved winning a race against real, actual human competitors. You can become the champion of the world. It does not get any more real then that, I am sorry for you if you see otherwise.
GT:Academy champions are actual real race drivers now.
On the other hand , you don't see people winning at Call of Duty becoming mercenaries.

:badass
ὕβρις

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2109 on: November 13, 2017, 05:47:44 AM »

People in the old Gaf threads on Cuphead posted gifs from the racist old cartoons. They just never piled on Cuphead for having the artstyle back then. So yeah, the gaf threads might have been more reasonable than resetti...

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2110 on: November 13, 2017, 05:57:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/866043/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/883090/

:insane :noooo

drink beer on the subway
Whats wrong with this.
Are you serious? Well, it's 2017 so you are probably not even trolling.
ὕβρις

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #2111 on: November 13, 2017, 06:00:02 AM »
Dang, I ate doner on the train once. I must be a fucking nazi.

Novid

« Reply #2112 on: November 13, 2017, 06:04:56 AM »
Wonder Woman can never be earth shattering because they took her main baddie away, the 50s happened, then the 60's hurt comics sales, 70's tv show saved her from dying, 80's hit or miss and shes been in a smattering of animated projects up to the very day...

Rocky

« Reply #2113 on: November 13, 2017, 06:25:06 AM »
Wonder Woman can never be earth shattering because they took her main baddie away, the 50s happened, then the 60's hurt comics sales, 70's tv show saved her from dying, 80's hit or miss and shes been in a smattering of animated projects up to the very day...

I think the 70s tv show was lots better than the movie.  Lynda Carter was a better Wonder Woman than Gal Gadot will ever be. 

Bore Expert

« Reply #2114 on: November 13, 2017, 06:30:20 AM »
Dang, I ate doner on the train once. I must be a fucking nazi.

I saw a train once at a crossing and I was literally braking right then.

:dice

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #2115 on: November 13, 2017, 06:50:44 AM »
Syndicate was such an amazing Cyberpunk game.

Really blew my mind at the time.

hell yeah dude, but 2012 isn't that long ago to say "at the time" it was only 5 years ago!
nat

Novid

« Reply #2116 on: November 13, 2017, 07:03:16 AM »
she aint long for this world folks.
Lets see if her CIA friends save her now:

https://twitter.com/UnburntWitch/status/929425526686543873

I have been called a TERF because I am a trans medicalist and do not accept the 70 genders thing that the queer folk tell me to.

Actual TERFs are few and far between and not worth getting into a fit about because no one takes them seriously.

Can you explain what you mean by trans medicalist? I’ve never heard that term before so I’d like to know more about it if you’d be willing to explain.

I am what certain trans people call truscum.

You've got two camps: trans medicalists - people who define being trans as a medical condition that requires treatment for gender dysphoria - and the umbrella people - people who define being trans as an umbrella and gender as a mere construct. The problem is that the umbrella people have let trans issues be taken over by a bunch of queers who want to disrupt gender norms and say there are 70+ genders - again, because is just a construct to them. They are non-binary. Then you've got people like me, your good ol' classic transsexual, who is binary. I basically posit that in order to be trans you must have gender dysphoria - hence medicalist. NB's don't like that and want to include every one under the sun under our tent. We are two separate groups who have completely separate needs. The NB's are the Tumblrites you see saying they're autigender and all other kinds of shit. They call us "truscum" because we argue that some are not true trans people.

More on this issue can be found here, something a friend wrote:

re: “why bother being exclusionary?”

Here is why I think we need to separate transsexualism, the medical condition, from “transgender” identity politics. I think there is a cultural phenomenon happening where people people want to describe all of the minutiae of their experience of gender and sexuality with a new label or set of labels. And none of these labels have any set meaning, anyone can claim them for any reason and no one is allowed to question how they choose to "identify." And honestly? That's totally fine. Dismantle gender conventions, rock n roll, etc.

Transsexualism, on the other hand, absolutely does have a specific definition, defined symptoms, and even neural and genetic biomarkers associated with it.

The big conflict is that these groups of people have drastically different needs. Transsexuals need lifesaving treatment, which we are routinely denied by insurers. We also need legal protections from discrimination (it is still legal in most US states to use a woman's trans status to get off the hook for murdering her). Beyond that, the goal for most of us is just to live a normal life as the sex we know ourselves to be.

Meanwhile, the diverse concerns of the gender identity community include advocating for increased visibility, increased representation of diverse modes of gender expression, normalizing of neopronouns, etc. Their experience of "transness" is not as a debilitating medical condition, but rather as a sociocultural / political ideology.

They are essentially gender anarchists / radicals, whereas we transsexuals are gender conformists.

I think we need to divorce these two movements. Our needs are fundamentally different in a way that can't be served well united under a single banner, "transgender." Transsexuals desperately need increased access to lifesaving care and legal protection. We are frustrated by the feeling that the gender identity community is jacking the mic by identifying as trans to gain credibility and visibility but then using that platform to push for their queer political platform. Meanwhile, they also feel that their self-identifications are threatened by transsexuals who point out that our experience of transness is fundamentally different. We're made into pariahs for this unacceptable act of 'gatekeeping.' They’ve effectively force-teamed themselves with us only to be able to kick us off the team if we don’t accept their queer politics agenda.

Honestly imo, they can have ‘transgender.’ I’m super sick of having this debate. But by demedicalizing transness, they are putting our access to hormones and surgeries at risk. If someone can just decide to be trans, if there’s no diagnosable medical basis for it, then why /should/ insurers be required to cover it?

TLDR: Umbrella queers are the type to say something like how they like a masculine thing, therefore, they must be trans! Because girls can't like the same things as boys. They have no dysphoria. Most don't even transition. They are culture appropriation and nothing more.

TLDR 2: My views make me a social pariah among the trans community. :doge

I appreciate you taking the time to educate me on this. I will say that I am much more in line with your feelings on the subject. I have encountered a lot of people who are viscous when it comes to their defense of there being a huge spectrum of gender.

I’m cool with people living however they want, but I do feel that someone who is physically male that wears lipstick saying they’re female and have the ability to, but no intention to transition someone belittling and it definitely feels like appropriation on the trans identity. I paint my nails and sometimes put glitter in my hair because it feels cute, but I sure as fuck would never suggest I am trans or that I am some other gender that nobody else is.

It feels like people are so desperate for a feeling of individuality that they cling to and take hold of whatever they can, thinking it also makes them progressive and an ally without understanding that it’s fracturing things in a problematic and dangerous way. But perhaps I am truly the problematic one :shrug

I will never turn down the opportunity to lean more about both arguments as I have no personal experience with it all.

Thank you! They are making life as a trans person so much harder! Please speak out against them any time you see them in the nicest manner possible. We are all gathering on social media. We hope to take our community back from activists who only care about themselves and the people who will make it harder for others to transition. You can check out FTM Some Rules on Facebook. It's a group. They're pretty open to letting most in as long as you don't troll. We are mostly truscum and and you can join even if you're cis (ally) or in my case mtf. Join, make a thread, and ask for more information on both sides of the debate. We will be glad to educate!

i heard of this transtrender side of it. oh its bad. but the terfs want to kill men regardless of any points they make. Problem is Quinn is gonna say one wrong thing like here and shes done.

The dirtbag left and all their tricks gonna cause the breakdown of communication, and if you can't communicate even to buy something you can only kill.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #2117 on: November 13, 2017, 07:07:04 AM »
I really hope you never figure out how to communicate with humans properly enough to buy anything that can kill someone

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2118 on: November 13, 2017, 07:07:19 AM »
wtf is wrong with you. You're like HIVE on meth.
每天生气

Novid

« Reply #2119 on: November 13, 2017, 07:11:42 AM »
I really hope you never figure out how to communicate with humans properly enough to buy anything that can kill someone
i dont need to, the west is already doing that by its own hands. and i got no desire to hurt even a flea.

Novid

« Reply #2120 on: November 13, 2017, 07:13:16 AM »
wtf is wrong with you. You're like HIVE on meth.
what i said was the the dirtbag left is breaking down communication. Its a form of a statement

Novid

« Reply #2121 on: November 13, 2017, 07:21:30 AM »
Quinn and Sark are two sides of a what is becoming what Berserk has called the "God Hand"
All they want is the full on unbridled harvest of souls.
Where hurting childrens, minds, bodies and souls is considered ok.
Im not gonna stand for it at all.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #2122 on: November 13, 2017, 07:24:28 AM »
Oh man this is a hoot

Perhaps Blade Runner 2049 should've learned a lesson in how to appeal to women and people under 25 the way Wonder Woman did.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/880067/

:stahp

Is he calling women and people under 25 distinguished mentally-challenged fellows that only watch easily digestible trash?

Novid

« Reply #2123 on: November 13, 2017, 07:25:41 AM »
And before you say what about Milo and Roy Moore - one they should be in jail. the fact you can give any such folk a platform calls into question ones humanity.

Novid

« Reply #2124 on: November 13, 2017, 07:27:20 AM »
I thought I read to much Berserk.
I fucking adore it.
Not the new show though...

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #2125 on: November 13, 2017, 07:29:18 AM »
there will be no more platforms until mine is the last one left!

- hitler probably.

Bore Expert

« Reply #2126 on: November 13, 2017, 07:35:11 AM »

Bilbo Bagberts when trying to reach the top shelf in a kitchen?

:delicious

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2127 on: November 13, 2017, 09:09:32 AM »
This BrandNew thread is making me giggle with malfeasance too much.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/889734/

Emphasis his...

Anthony Green will never let us down. (pls)
The way that everyone seems to love this guy to death, I don't see that ever happening. I mean, he is a rock star. But minors? Rape? Nah. Not with this dude. Might the most talented singer not just from "the scene", but performing live period. Great lyricist too.

And he's very open about how their songwriting come from very personal stuff to them and isn't a character

Some people really want to believe...
ὕβρις

Novid

« Reply #2128 on: November 13, 2017, 09:14:04 AM »
This BrandNew thread is making me giggle with malfeasance too much.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/889734/

Emphasis his...

Anthony Green will never let us down. (pls)
The way that everyone seems to love this guy to death, I don't see that ever happening. I mean, he is a rock star. But minors? Rape? Nah. Not with this dude. Might the most talented singer not just from "the scene", but performing live period. Great lyricist too.

And he's very open about how their songwriting come from very personal stuff to them and isn't a character

Some people really want to believe...
These are idiots. Lost folks with no hope

injurai

« Reply #2129 on: November 13, 2017, 09:16:38 AM »

GT is the best racing series there ever was IMO. That didn't change with Sport. The only thing that changed is the pretense/fantasy that what you're doing is winning a race. It is not pretense/fantasy anymore, you are FIA approved winning a race against real, actual human competitors. You can become the champion of the world. It does not get any more real then that, I am sorry for you if you see otherwise.
On the other hand , you don't see people winning at Call of Duty becoming mercenaries.

Sometimes I think ex-guf/resetti is a self-gaslighting cult.

archie4208

« Reply #2130 on: November 13, 2017, 09:53:54 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7cff0b/seriously_i_paid_80_to_have_vader_locked/dppum98/

An EA account has the most downvoted comment in Reddit history.  :lol

I wasn't going to get BF2, but reading about the grind sounds really shitty.

Novid

« Reply #2131 on: November 13, 2017, 09:54:44 AM »

Sometimes I think ex-guf/resetti is a self-gaslighting cult.
Yep.
I dont want to be around when their spaghetti spills. Its gonna take half the internet down...

Kurt Russell

« Reply #2132 on: November 13, 2017, 10:10:49 AM »

- hitler probably.

No, no - it was SonyGAF.
woke

kingv

« Reply #2133 on: November 13, 2017, 10:14:59 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7cff0b/seriously_i_paid_80_to_have_vader_locked/dppum98/

I wonder when the loot box economy will collapse. We can’t all be whales, right?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #2135 on: November 13, 2017, 10:39:50 AM »
I wonder when the loot box economy will collapse. We can’t all be whales, right?
There will be diminishing returns, as with everything else. The hysteria around it is frankly embarrassing.

FStop7

« Reply #2136 on: November 13, 2017, 10:46:04 AM »
Syndicate was such an amazing Cyberpunk game.

Really blew my mind at the time.

hell yeah dude, but 2012 isn't that long ago to say "at the time" it was only 5 years ago!

:trigger :trigger :trigger

fuck that game

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #2137 on: November 13, 2017, 10:47:50 AM »
Syndicate 2012 was a great game. 5/5 stars from gaming expert Jeff Gerstmann over at Giant Bomb dot com
nat

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2138 on: November 13, 2017, 10:48:13 AM »
I have never in my life heard of being able to make baby noises to make a chick lactate. Is it a real thing?

If it is, I've found some folks new fetish.

New?

Mupepe, pls confirm or deny whether this is real or not.
©@©™

ModernBoxes

« Reply #2139 on: November 13, 2017, 10:49:22 AM »
Why is slayven still sucking dick?  You're a mod

https://www.resetera.com/posts/840439/

Grow a spine.  Or don't, that would be even more annoying.

Ooh. Another white people shouldn't use the n word but I can thread.

kingv

« Reply #2140 on: November 13, 2017, 11:08:12 AM »
And a Ta-Nehisi Coates fap off too.

(I like the guy but the adulation he gets on Nu-GAF is over the top).

Also, I sing the n-word when I’m singing alone.  My girl and I also probably say it sometimes because we quote Power all the time. But mostly I just ask her if she’s ever played in the snow a lot.

Sorry Brehs, I’m part of the problem (the mathematics album not the C-Bo one)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2141 on: November 13, 2017, 11:17:20 AM »

lol, that got locked fast.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #2144 on: November 13, 2017, 11:41:02 AM »
C.R.E.A.M.

Childrens Rule Ephebophiles Around Me

gotta get the loli

Thousand dolla bails y'all

:dead

fizzel

« Reply #2145 on: November 13, 2017, 11:41:13 AM »
Did amir forget to tell him he virtue signalled relentless online for minorities in jail?

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2146 on: November 13, 2017, 11:42:06 AM »
"You might be wondering how I got here..."
fat

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #2147 on: November 13, 2017, 11:46:07 AM »
I bet he was like "you don't understand, I'm one of you! If you could just read my forum posts!"
que

tummyfat

« Reply #2148 on: November 13, 2017, 11:47:41 AM »
I'm going to mail Amirox a printout of one his civil rights threads so he can prove he's an ally in prison.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #2149 on: November 13, 2017, 11:48:02 AM »
The other inmate probably voted for Stein and Amir0x told him he was the reason Trump was president.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2151 on: November 13, 2017, 11:49:28 AM »
Dude got hit with the Jarate IRL

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Jarate
fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #2152 on: November 13, 2017, 11:55:34 AM »
I wonder if Amir0x apologized for benefiting from white supremacy and explained he understood why Malik was upset with him.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #2153 on: November 13, 2017, 11:55:41 AM »
Oh this news has absolutely made my day

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #2154 on: November 13, 2017, 11:56:24 AM »
I wonder if Amir0x apologized for benefiting from white supremacy and explained he understood why Malik was upset with him.

Doesnt Malik look like some other Makaveli we know of?
fat

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #2155 on: November 13, 2017, 11:57:37 AM »

Doesnt Malik look like some other Makaveli we know of?
:dead

you're right

Might have to call the detective and ask if Malik uttered "this is for Mupepe.com" during the attack.

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #2156 on: November 13, 2017, 12:04:51 PM »
result of being a shitty human being for years

karma really does exist

TypicalVoatShitlord

« Reply #2157 on: November 13, 2017, 12:05:20 PM »

counterhit

« Reply #2159 on: November 13, 2017, 12:11:23 PM »
Imagine someone telling you one year ago Amir0x would be in jail for child porn, where an inmate would piss on his matress before throwing his piss at him. And NeoGAF is dead and Trump is president.

It's like we all got pulled into in a personal hell dimension God created to punish him for punching his mom.