Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174722 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #3540 on: November 20, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »
I'll defend Franken. This all sounds like complete bullshit to me. The first accusation is a complete joke. The second is like umm ok? You took a picture with him and he had his hand close or around your ass? Where's the proof? The crime does not fit the punishment some of these people are trying to impose.

This is becoming a witch hunt now. Any fucking allegation will ruin your career now, proof be damned.

Rocky

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #3541 on: November 20, 2017, 03:18:21 PM »
I'll defend Franken. This all sounds like complete bullshit to me. The first accusation is a complete joke. The second is like umm ok? You took a picture with him and he had his hand close or around your ass? Where's the proof? The crime does not fit the punishment some of these people are trying to impose.

This is becoming a witch hunt now. Any fucking allegation will ruin your career now, proof be damned.

I actually have to agree.  That picture proves nothing.  Heck, from the looks on their faces I'd say it was Franken getting groped. 

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3542 on: November 20, 2017, 03:22:00 PM »
Yeah if anything the left are more likely to eat themselves alive over this particular issue than risk looking like hypocrites.  Plenty of hypocrisy on the left but I'm not really seeing much of it here.

He should come out and call this all bullshit and defend himself. But it's possible he's afraid to do that considering how low the bar is who doesn't have a few scenarios where some broad can come back and change her attitude towards something that happened decades ago? lol it's so fucking stupid.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3543 on: November 20, 2017, 03:31:01 PM »
Yeah if anything the left are more likely to eat themselves alive over this particular issue than risk looking like hypocrites.  Plenty of hypocrisy on the left but I'm not really seeing much of it here.

He should come out and call this all bullshit and defend himself. But it's possible he's afraid to do that considering how low the bar is who doesn't have a few scenarios where some broad can come back and change her attitude towards something that happened decades ago? lol it's so fucking stupid.

Maybe the reason why he has not defended himself is because he is aware that there is more potential allegations in the wild?

Polyh3dron

« Reply #3544 on: November 20, 2017, 03:39:03 PM »
There's levels to this shit, people. One situation where he made a mistake which he has issued a very strong (and accepted) apology for a kiss and grope is not the same as being a habitual sexual predator of teens and being accused of rape by some of them while denying the whole thing, saying all of the accusers are liars and yearbook autograph forgers, and saying you never dated a girl without the permission of their parents (?)

The two people should not be treated the same.

JaseC

« Reply #3545 on: November 20, 2017, 03:54:47 PM »
Other than his quite frankly weird obsession with saoirse ronan. And it is an obsession, despite him saying he just likes her acting. 

:gurl

JaseC is alright.

I'm okay with that. As I explained semi-recently, I'm acutely aware of the perception the avatars, gifs (not much of an element these days, but I digress) and regular updates to the now-closed appreciation thread has created, so I don't harbour any ill will towards those who think less of me for it.

tummyfat

« Reply #3546 on: November 20, 2017, 04:08:28 PM »
JaseC has supplied me with dozens of free games on Steam, therefore he's the best ERA mod.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #3547 on: November 20, 2017, 04:18:47 PM »
What a timeline to be alive

hover hand virgins vindicated

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3548 on: November 20, 2017, 04:19:42 PM »

Maybe the reason why he has not defended himself is because he is aware that there is more potential allegations in the wild?
And like i said it's possible he has done some other minor things and is afraid, since the bar is so low, that more people will come out.

It's a witch hunt out there right now and i guarantee there are many people digging through their photo albums and scrolling the memory bank to see if they have a case against a famous or important person.

There's levels to this shit, people. One situation where he made a mistake which he has issued a very strong (and accepted) apology for a kiss and grope is not the same as being a habitual sexual predator of teens and being accused of rape by some of them while denying the whole thing, saying all of the accusers are liars and yearbook autograph forgers, and saying you never dated a girl without the permission of their parents (?)

Exactly, but we don't live in this time anymore. People want outrage, and the media will give them outrage.

It's all about the clicks. Integrity be damned.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3549 on: November 20, 2017, 04:38:53 PM »

And like i said it's possible he has done some other minor things and is afraid, since the bar is so low, that more people will come out.

It's a witch hunt out there right now and i guarantee there are many people digging through their photo albums and scrolling the memory bank to see if they have a case against a famous or important person.

Exactly, but we don't live in this time anymore. People want outrage, and the media will give them outrage.

But you have critized most of the accusations wave than any particular case.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #3550 on: November 20, 2017, 04:42:37 PM »
JaseC is alright.

This. I really haven't seen him being a problem poster or anything beyond his avatar of that Irish actress, but even then it's not on the level of like fistful e-Stalking.

Also Jase if you have double-steam keys, PM me before you put them out on Era so I can see if I want to add them to my +1 list. :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3551 on: November 20, 2017, 04:44:24 PM »

But you have critized most of the accusations wave than any particular case.
i'm not following?

Dennis

« Reply #3552 on: November 20, 2017, 04:51:14 PM »
JaseC is alright.

I don't recall ever having any run-ins with him so he is OK in my book.

He big on Steam keys? Damn, should have buttered up to that fellow PC gamer.

Boredfrom

« Reply #3553 on: November 20, 2017, 04:52:29 PM »
That you no one to talk given that you also used a broad brush but to dismiss the wave of accusations than any particular case.

FStop7

« Reply #3554 on: November 20, 2017, 04:56:34 PM »
Who amongst you has ever been visibly drenched in urine?

:success

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3555 on: November 20, 2017, 05:09:51 PM »
Who amongst you has ever been visibly drenched in urine?

:success

I mean, this is my ring tone...

serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3556 on: November 20, 2017, 05:24:12 PM »
what did acclaim publish in the 32 bit gen? dont remember anything

Other than the ones already mentioned:

Re-volt
Shadow Man
Constructor

fuck i always wanted to play shadow man
Got a buck and a quarter? https://www.humblebundle.com/store/shadow-man

Or if you'd rather wait for a sale like the end of this week maybe: https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_man

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3557 on: November 20, 2017, 05:30:51 PM »
They just made an official Resetera Q&A Account.

https://www.resetera.com/members/resetera-q-a.33892/
每天生气

etiolate

« Reply #3558 on: November 20, 2017, 05:37:59 PM »

This is amazing. Secret recording of the TA getting reprimanded by the diversity office for playing a Peterson video during a class on gender language usage. Yes, they cite Bill C-16 as why its a violation of rights.

At 6:28, we get a very special Godwin's Law, where playing Peterson's argument is equivalent to playing Hitler, Milo Yiannopoulos or Gamergate.

:dead

Novid

« Reply #3559 on: November 20, 2017, 05:43:21 PM »

This is amazing. Secret recording of the TA getting reprimanded by the diversity office for playing a Peterson video during a class on gender language usage. Yes, they cite Bill C-16 as why its a violation of rights.

At 6:28, we get a very special Godwin's Law, where playing Peterson's argument is equivalent to playing Hitler, Milo Yiannopoulos or Gamergate.

yipes

agrajag

« Reply #3560 on: November 20, 2017, 05:55:01 PM »
Lol why do I have a feeling that most if not all Risotto mods are lurking here?

Himu

« Reply #3561 on: November 20, 2017, 05:57:08 PM »

Because they are you dummy. We've earned our place as a problem site. I'd keep an eye out on the bore with people like Novid here too.
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #3562 on: November 20, 2017, 05:58:08 PM »
Is Shadow Man still playable today? That era suffered from a lot of tech limits that make the games hard to stomach.

agrajag

« Reply #3563 on: November 20, 2017, 06:06:28 PM »

Because they are you dummy. We've earned our place as a problem site. I'd keep an eye out on the bore with people like Novid here too.

Stfu with your dumb validating of that nonsense.

agrajag

« Reply #3564 on: November 20, 2017, 06:07:41 PM »
"Problem site"   :lol :lol :lol

etiolate

« Reply #3565 on: November 20, 2017, 06:13:46 PM »
THIS FORUM WAS WARNED FOR PROBLEM SITE

:six: :stop

Features Transwoman who practices Transphobia

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3566 on: November 20, 2017, 06:15:50 PM »

Cindi you're part of the problem.
que

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3567 on: November 20, 2017, 06:16:18 PM »

This shit right here is disgusting, blood boiling and all that jazz.

counterhit

« Reply #3568 on: November 20, 2017, 06:17:28 PM »
Isn't plagiarize the dude who auctioned off his Oculus Rift and donated the money to the Clinton campaign?

Novid

« Reply #3569 on: November 20, 2017, 06:37:46 PM »

just because im a satirical shit talker waiting for his time in the spotlight doesnt mean im a problem Cyndi dear.
Besides, I am loving how all the liberals are being thrown to the wolves and dying, dying, DYING.

Himu

« Reply #3570 on: November 20, 2017, 06:38:59 PM »
:beli
IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #3571 on: November 20, 2017, 06:39:36 PM »
Cindi is Resetera what you use as a ritual flogging for the sins of looking out for yourself?

Novid

« Reply #3572 on: November 20, 2017, 06:39:37 PM »
We all gonna die in some sort of war over bullshit anyway - so why worry?

Novid

« Reply #3573 on: November 20, 2017, 06:41:16 PM »
:beli
why you being so churlish Cyndi dear. Your futaness is too weak. Try harder like them gurls on insta who at least dont give a fuck about ninjas like me.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3574 on: November 20, 2017, 06:42:36 PM »
I said that distinguished mentally-challenged monkeys had focus tested EA's 2017 line-up. I got banned.  :doge

I know this for a fact though. Poor monkeys.
🤴

tuna_love

« Reply #3575 on: November 20, 2017, 06:43:45 PM »
jasec pc performance threads  :preach

etiolate

« Reply #3576 on: November 20, 2017, 06:46:42 PM »
THIS FORUM WAS WARNED FOR PROBLEM SITE BEING

:six: :stop

Features Transphobic defense of problematics for a TRANSWOMAN with Himuro name

fixed for proper Resetera mod grammar

Polyh3dron

« Reply #3577 on: November 20, 2017, 06:48:06 PM »
I said that distinguished mentally-challenged monkeys had focus tested EA's 2017 line-up. I got banned.  :doge

You fool, how are distinguished mentally-challenged monkeys going to be able to afford the micro transactions necessary to properly enjoy the games? Even non-distinguished mentally-challenged monkeys would have difficulty with this.

Polyh3dron

« Reply #3578 on: November 20, 2017, 06:48:32 PM »
edit: dp

Himu

« Reply #3579 on: November 20, 2017, 06:52:51 PM »
I mean, I don't think the bore is a problem site. But we have the perception of a problem site, and clearly this is the thread to lurk. I'm not sure why that'd be shocking.
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3580 on: November 20, 2017, 06:56:59 PM »

would you folks calm down.
Just because i deeply abhor the practice, does not mean I would actively go to red lite districts and do that shit.
And the fact I used they on both examples in the earlier post meant that yall should have known who calls Miss White "Trap Mom" and how Bailey Jay was first called "Line Trap". My English is fine its y'alls memory and forcing me to keep looking up shit i dont got time for causing all of these breakdowns in communication.

Novid have you won yet?  I own my body.  I have the legal documents.  The
governemnt's 10 days WERE up monday/tuesday.  I am off the hook for the
national debt, I have my sovreignty and very well 15 billion Canadian.  If
I have acheived what I set out to acheive than soon everyone we know's
belif structure will dispate and they will be in a position for the
actualization of evolution and we will hear the chains and fetters hit the
ground and the collective sobs of the pretend grownups as they experience
an ego death they are little prepared for.

No bills, no taxes, no horrible jobE untill you die.  Real freedom from the
monsters, the ideology of the slave class of pretend grown-ups, and the
soul sucking corporate disease.  You will be the grown up and your parents
will be the child.

Have you escaped yet?   I figured if anyone here found the way out
and had the courage to step through the door it would be you.  The door is
easy to open but I've watched many unable to step through.

I have not worked one single day this year for the corporate entity.  I
have so many plants outside I can't water em all.

I don't want to get my hopes up...but there already sky high.  The
beligerant foreign national corporation posing as the repsesenitve
government of the free and sovereign people of Canada will surcumb to
power.

I will be coming back within the next 3 to six months to retire, and begin
enjoying my golden years.

christ, it's spreading. Someone put these poor fuckers down before we all catch the dumb dumb disease

Jansen

« Reply #3581 on: November 20, 2017, 06:57:04 PM »
LEPER NOVID                                                                                                                                                                                                       LEPER NOVID                                                                             LEPER NOVID

Jansen

« Reply #3582 on: November 20, 2017, 07:00:33 PM »
to whom it may concern:

please don't pm me about posts i make here it's not that serious  :rofl

agrajag

« Reply #3583 on: November 20, 2017, 07:00:34 PM »
We need a new Novid containment thread, this one has been breached.

:drudge

Dennis

« Reply #3584 on: November 20, 2017, 07:09:00 PM »

Oh it is that guy. Good, ResetERA needs more PC gaming peeps.

Dennis

« Reply #3585 on: November 20, 2017, 07:10:07 PM »

Oh it is that guy. Good, ResetERA needs more PC gaming peeps.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3586 on: November 20, 2017, 07:10:08 PM »
my pc fucked up, many apologies
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 07:15:19 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3587 on: November 20, 2017, 07:13:45 PM »

You fool, how are distinguished mentally-challenged monkeys going to be able to afford the micro transactions necessary to properly enjoy the games? Even non-distinguished mentally-challenged monkeys would have difficulty with this.
My original take had GAF mods instead of monkeys but that got me in trouble earlier. I'm really not up to speed with the 2017 slurs.
🤴

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #3588 on: November 20, 2017, 07:17:43 PM »

Well, yeah. It’s pretty racist of you to call black people monkeys. Totally deserved ban, IMO.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3589 on: November 20, 2017, 07:21:53 PM »

My original take had GAF mods instead of monkeys but that got me in trouble earlier. I'm really not up to speed with the 2017 slurs.

It's 2017, GAF mods are randos.
ὕβρις

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3590 on: November 20, 2017, 07:32:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeremy-piven-takes-polygraph-test-over-groping-allegations.7228/

Jeremy Piven passes polygraph with flying colors but ResetRetards don't care because it's not admissible in a court of law? wat?  >:(

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #3591 on: November 20, 2017, 07:35:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeremy-piven-takes-polygraph-test-over-groping-allegations.7228/

Jeremy Piven passes polygraph with flying colors but ResetRetards don't care because it's not admissible in a court of law? wat?  >:(
Silly dude. Innocence is only for your favorite gaming "journalist" all others are guilty, guilty, guilty.
que

TVC15

« Reply #3592 on: November 20, 2017, 07:41:30 PM »

As an avid consumer of true crime media, polygraphs are shit.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #3593 on: November 20, 2017, 07:43:35 PM »
Also, as someone that has seen like three seasons of Entourage, every male on that show has most likely committed sexual assault.
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #3594 on: November 20, 2017, 07:46:01 PM »
It's time for every dude that has ever been hit on weird by some broad, or had a girls ass rub up on them without consent first, come out and start putting these bitches on blast.

This is getting borderline ridiculous.

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #3595 on: November 20, 2017, 07:47:12 PM »
Just appearing on Entourage qualifies as some sort of assault.
vin

« Reply #3596 on: November 20, 2017, 07:48:04 PM »

They are pretty BS, but I would bet money on that thread being A LOT different if they "proved" he was lying.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #3597 on: November 20, 2017, 07:48:44 PM »
Yeah, how dare these broads be groped, it's time for men to finally speak out on how they are actually the victims after all

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #3598 on: November 20, 2017, 07:52:13 PM »
Assimilate would be shocked if regular women started calling out every dude who acted like this. A colleague of mine has at least 10 career enders just on her phone.
vin

Trurl

« Reply #3599 on: November 20, 2017, 07:52:49 PM »
Unfortunately all of my borderline "metoo" stories were done by men.

I guess a girl at work unexpectedly gave me a shoulder massage.  It was weird but it felt good so I went with it.  Another girl once pinched my butt, but I liked that too.