Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174752 times)

Leadbelly

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4800 on: November 27, 2017, 01:58:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1434201/

So this guy got warned for his opinion.
Messaging boards are always known for being a hub for outrage and protesting.

My opinion of it is there are women in the world who get murdered for wanting an education, or sometimes worse. Yet on messaging boards, we see people getting offended over what a fictional character wears.

Kind of summarises the situation really.

This was the warning.
The user was warned for this post. 'Whataboutisms' are the tools of those who don't like arguing in good faith. A bigger problem existing doesn't invalidate the discussion of smaller ones.

I will mention, it is not really a whataboutism. He just thinks the problem is trivial and insignificant compared to other issues around the world. A whataboutism is more of a charge of hypocrisy without actually refuting the argument. something like, "what about the crusades" when talking about Islamic violence, for example.

I read it more like "You dumbfucks get triggered over the most insignificant shit imaginable."

Well, I guess that is another way of putting it. lol

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #4801 on: November 27, 2017, 01:58:08 PM »

I read it more like "You dumbfucks get triggered over the most insignificant shit imaginable."

Well, he's not wrong. But then again, I got permad from GAF for sharing such problematic opinions, so I may have a bias.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4802 on: November 27, 2017, 01:59:19 PM »
"We must ban violent games cause your kids will become serial killers" Round 2.
I think the perfect video game is where you walk around and meet people of all different kinds of minorities. All in frumpy non-revealing clothes. No violence. No white/cis/or hetero people. No jumping or running either, that's ableist.  No trading either, that's classist.

So No Man's Sky with minorities (and minus the gun). It'll be great! Everyone loved No Man's Sky!!
que

Clockwork5

« Reply #4803 on: November 27, 2017, 02:00:06 PM »

Well, he's not wrong. But then again, I got permad from GAF for sharing such problematic opinions, so I may have a bias.

Oh absolutely. No lies detected.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4804 on: November 27, 2017, 02:03:16 PM »
I think the perfect video game is where you walk around and meet people of all different kinds of minorities. All in frumpy non-revealing clothes. No violence. No white/cis/or hetero people. No jumping or running either, that's ableist.  No trading either, that's classist.

So No Man's Sky with minorities (and minus the gun). It'll be great! Everyone loved No Man's Sky!!
I'll play lollipop chainsaw, force you to watch and you'll goddamn like it

Clockwork5

« Reply #4805 on: November 27, 2017, 02:10:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1435450/

Oh are you fucking serious, you are making the movement you are supposedly for a joke. What the hell have you done? Have you gone to third world countries like my sister and I have to care for the poor and sick? Have you argued with a government whose idea of debate is to murder entire villages in order to save them? Who the hell are you to come in here acting all high and mighty like you are the beacon of women's rights? I do the best I can and I never mention it before because it is not my place to say but you apparently are so important that you have the authority to tell us they we make the movement look bad?

Wait. We have an international diplomat amongst us. Saving entire villages of people from "a government" with their impervious debate tactics, such as "Oh are you fucking serious"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4806 on: November 27, 2017, 02:14:04 PM »
That thing is $100!?

:success

I believe, but I may be wrong, that a lot of the figurines are made in relatively small production runs. Some are even considered "garage" or artisanal to an extent. This may explain some of the rarity and prices. This particular figurine is 1/6 as well, so somewhat large (30cm/12inches approx).

There's a variety of smaller, lesser quality models manufactured by bigger brands that will fetch more reasonable prices but yeah overall it seems like a hefty lobby.
ὕβρις

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4807 on: November 27, 2017, 02:16:10 PM »

Oh are you fucking serious, you are making the movement you are supposedly for a joke. What the hell have you done? Have you gone to third world countries like my sister and I have to care for the poor and sick? Have you argued with a government whose idea of debate is to murder entire villages in order to save them? Who the hell are you to come in here acting all high and mighty like you are the beacon of women's rights? I do the best I can and I never mention it before because it is not my place to say but you apparently are so important that you have the authority to tell us they we make the movement look bad?

Wait. We have an international diplomat amongst us. Saving entire villages of people from "a government" with their impervious debate tactics, such as "Oh are you fucking serious"

...It's a video game forum.  What is up with this kind of discussion?   :lol  Also..."the movement?"  THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING  V I D E O G A M E S.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4808 on: November 27, 2017, 02:20:28 PM »
That thing is $100!?

Nah.  It's up to like $300 now.  :doge

That thing is $100!?

I believe, but I may be wrong, that a lot of the figurines are made in relatively small production runs. Some are even considered "garage" or artisanal to an extent. This may explain some of the rarity and prices. This particular figurine is 1/6 as well, so somewhat large (30cm/12inches approx).

There's a variety of smaller, lesser quality models manufactured by bigger brands that will fetch more reasonable prices but yeah overall it seems like a hefty lobby.

Yup, very low production runs and rarely do they remake anything.   If you don't pre-order stuff, chances are pretty high that the figure will disappear or get re-sold for 2-3 times the price pretty quickly.  Some Asian online stores also treat pre-orders as serious business and if you try to back out of buying something, they will ban you from making further orders.   That goes for all merchandise, not just the figures.  I order games from Play-Asia semi-regularly and they will sometimes make it really difficult to cancel a pre-order.  I ordered a SHMUP game coming this week or next week for PS4 only to find out that it's coming out in the States early next year, but just said "fuck it" and kept the pre-order instead of trying to deal with them about it. 

Back in Japan a buddy of mine used to scour used shops for various toys and video game stuff that he knew could easily resell and make a nice tidy profit on.  Times have changed and Japanese sellers are now fully-aware of eBay and the like though.  Used to be everything was just on Yahoo Auction over there.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 02:27:00 PM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

kingv

« Reply #4809 on: November 27, 2017, 02:25:02 PM »

Some historians say WW II was decided on the day that Eisenhower stood up to Hitler and said “Wow! Really?”

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #4810 on: November 27, 2017, 02:26:25 PM »

I seriously want to see threads there asking Reset about this.  "Let's design the least problematic game possible."  "Which genres of game are least susceptible to being problematic?"

Abstract puzzle games, right?  I mean minus the Russia motif.  :ussrcry
Uncle

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4811 on: November 27, 2017, 02:27:01 PM »
I knew that when I created my character as a gender fluid graphic designer with no gender identifiable traits that people's lives all over the world would be better.
que

CurseoftheGods

• just hanging around, being shitty
« Reply #4812 on: November 27, 2017, 02:34:50 PM »
resetera is way better than neogaf

but how does the metric in this situation work out

:doge

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

Clockwork5

« Reply #4814 on: November 27, 2017, 02:36:51 PM »
That thing is $100!?

:iface

counterhit

« Reply #4815 on: November 27, 2017, 02:38:25 PM »
When someone like Platy talks about videogames being brainwashing machines (with conservative ideology), she is basically admitting she wants the brainwashing to be in their favor. The casual resistance to that is why "gamers are defensive" when it gets pushed through criticism (like, why isn't Cuphead about anti-racism).

Boredfrom

« Reply #4816 on: November 27, 2017, 02:40:35 PM »
That thing is $100!?

:iface

"Why the fuck you explain the real reason why this thing I mock cost so much"

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4817 on: November 27, 2017, 02:42:34 PM »
Platy is a crazy person.

Platy is just one tiny step up from Huelen and Holy Baikal level of crazy.
Huelen's just kinda too engaged and enthusiastic at high levels to things more than really special GAF/ERA crazy I think. During the bulk of the primaries when xhe was arguing for Bernie, it was more of a passing interest topic than something xhe had been dedicated to for decades like Sonic's eye color, and was probably one of the more restrained Bernie posters despite the daily beatings from Peter Daou's and the Clinton campaign's multiple GAF accounts. Even saw posts where xhe dropped a BernieBro attack line from the repertoire because HillaryGAF fought back so hard against it and would say something like "this probably isn't a good reason" since it wasn't in favor of Bernie.

Really a lot of the posts near the endgame where people screaming about how everyone has to vote for Hillary AND ITS A LOST CAUSE GIVE UP YOUR PROTEST VOTE WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING and Huelen would pretty calmly post about how they'll support Hillary in the end but for now they're going to support Bernie because he is the one xhe wanted.

But I don't think Huelen disconnected from certain Berniehardcore circles or was just deliberately riling up PoliGAF before the ban by regularly suggesting getting Trump might be better than Hillary in the long run if it leaves a vacuum in the Democrats Bernie supporters could fill. There were a handful of people they couldn't seem to get banned driving them far crazier about that.

I don't know if xir reasoning continued down this path or not though as I started tuning out PoliGAF for months. :trumps

In any case, I guess I'm saying I've never seen a reasonable post from those two, but Huelen on less LOCKED IN topics has seemed almost normal.

Leadbelly

« Reply #4818 on: November 27, 2017, 02:44:04 PM »

lol

Even if all of this was true (which I am skeptical about) how does that refute his argument exactly?

Actually this thread is really starting to heat up. There are one or two people in this thread who just don't give a fuck.  lol

like this guy.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1437968/
yes, i think it's completely unnecessary and if they want to change it, get into gaming, and change it. stop bitching.
Surprised he hasn't been warned yet.

Also abou the term 'S J W'.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1438114/
No , it's a term used by alt-right fucks in order to dismiss and devaluate "liberal" point of views . Your usage of the term speaks volumes to your character and the intent of your posts throughout this thread.

The Alt-Right is a really quite recent phenomenon. The question I would ask this person is: who used it before the Alt-Right came to light? it was certainly used before the Alt-Right became a thing.

The funny thing about this poster is, despite saying that S J W is used to dismiss 'liberal' points of view, they label anyone who uses the term S J W 'alt-right' in order to dismiss their point of view. lol

benjipwns

« Reply #4819 on: November 27, 2017, 02:44:17 PM »
That said, Huelen on Abramsverse. Bitch is cray cray.

And if I find out about shit talking Beyond after the seven years defending those first two pieces of trash, I'm gonna get all Steve Youngblood up in here.

benjipwns

« Reply #4820 on: November 27, 2017, 02:46:49 PM »
Have you argued with a government whose idea of debate is to murder entire villages in order to save them?
Well, I mean not directly but I'm sure they're appended to my file.

CurseoftheGods

« Reply #4821 on: November 27, 2017, 02:47:40 PM »
the thing i found out about large gaming forums is that they always become sort of exclusive in way

resetera may be an echo chamber for far leftists but it's way better than neogaf was in it was in its prime; i don't mind as i am a far leftist

this containment thread is just fun for making fun for video game forums

Leadbelly

« Reply #4822 on: November 27, 2017, 02:53:20 PM »
Oh wait... no. That guy has been banned.

agrajag

« Reply #4823 on: November 27, 2017, 02:56:46 PM »
resetera may be an echo chamber for far leftists but it's way better than neogaf was in it was in its prime

lol no

CurseoftheGods

« Reply #4824 on: November 27, 2017, 03:00:05 PM »
resetera may be an echo chamber for far leftists but it's way better than neogaf was in it was in its prime

lol no

how so? i really do not know as i didn't follow up during the time

agrajag

« Reply #4825 on: November 27, 2017, 03:07:34 PM »

lol no

GAF in it's prime, we're talking 2006-10-ish. Although it had its problems, the overall mood of the place was chill and fun. There were parody threads, people clowned on each other all the time, the discourse wasn't completely one-sided, there wasn't nearly the amount of thought policing as on later day GAF and Risotto (although certain mods still attempted, as I said the site still had problems even back then). It was kind of sort of like a much bigger version of what we have now at the bore, except the moderation on the bore is way more lax than any other forum I've been on. Risotto doesn't hold a candle to old GAF, like they're not even in the same universe.

benjipwns

« Reply #4826 on: November 27, 2017, 03:08:29 PM »
No , it's a term used by alt-right fucks in order to dismiss and devaluate "liberal" point of views . Your usage of the term speaks volumes to your character and the intent of your posts throughout this thread.

The Alt-Right is a really quite recent phenomenon. The question I would ask this person is: who used it before the Alt-Right came to light? it was certainly used before the Alt-Right became a thing.

The funny thing about this poster is, despite saying that S J W is used to dismiss 'liberal' points of view, they label anyone who uses the term S J W 'alt-right' in order to dismiss their point of view. lol
Alt-right was a term they came up with for themselves and only in the last few years as they discovered politics.

Social studies warrior is apparently a relatively new term too but it's far from a new concept:
Katherine Martin, the head of U.S. dictionaries at Oxford University Press, says that the term switched from primarily positive to overwhelmingly negative around 2011, when it was first used as an insult on Twitter
Social justice as we understand it today and debate/criticism of the concept has been a standard part of political and philosophical debate since Spinoza and then the American/French Revolutions at minimum. And that's probably only because writers started to separate it from specific religious concepts and into a more universal moral framework or else we could go back even farther. Paine and Jefferson definitely are considering it in a way we'd recognize even if far from really inclusive.

Most of the social studies warriors would just have been called feminazi's or whatever a couple decades ago. Or Cultural Marxists.

The alt-right movement is more distinct because they deliberately attempted to identify their current in some new manner. That may have mostly turned into posting racists memes on the internet and calling people cucks. But if you read that original Milo piece they'd spend all their time infighting over stuff like how the whole one wing of the movement wants to bring back monarchical systems because they result in the best people ruling if they didn't have Trump to unify around blindly and then the liberal cucks sending endless lulz for them to use to doxx vans until they explode.

But mainly I wanted to say that I thought that guy quoted had the user name Smygma and was going to ask the mods to change it to a more userfriendly PenisCoating like they did for Mr. Pantsu earlier.

agrajag

« Reply #4827 on: November 27, 2017, 03:09:54 PM »
Also, old GAF was full of so many legendary characters that either got shunned and driven away or they simply neutered themselves to adapt to the wokeassness.

CurseoftheGods

benjipwns

« Reply #4830 on: November 27, 2017, 03:15:40 PM »

lol no

ERA like NeoGAF.com from which its members fled unhealthy, corrupt and toxic conditions plays pretend leftist. They're usually a bunch of reactionary conservatives on most any topic.

Even gaming side. Nay, especially.

NeoGAF.com used to have more regularly leftist and liberal posters and was still not so tightly wound and flat out paranoid even five years ago, let alone ten.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #4831 on: November 27, 2017, 03:25:09 PM »
The thing about it is that it took years for GAF to move from Fun and Entertaining -> Risky Chris- > Risky Chris =Alt-right

Era is somewhere between the second and third step and it's been like a month or so. The rustled jimmies potential is through the roof.
que

SmokyDave

« Reply #4832 on: November 27, 2017, 03:31:52 PM »
GAF went shit, Era picked up the baton and continued to be shit.

It saddens me that they don’t realise they are largely responsible for perpetuating and exacerbating their own woes. They are the reason that normal people need to say ‘oh, fuck off’ twice as much as they used to. They’re an ‘oh, fuck off’ factory.

benjipwns

« Reply #4833 on: November 27, 2017, 03:34:37 PM »
I've always wondered if Mercury Fred dropped his whole violent rants about what he wanted to do to anything he perceived as anti-gay bigotry because he found a form of tolerating inner peace or because the rest of GAF got too extreme for him.

Leadbelly

« Reply #4834 on: November 27, 2017, 03:36:07 PM »

Alt-right was a term they came up with for themselves and only in the last few years as they discovered politics.

Social studies warrior is apparently a relatively new term too but it's far from a new concept:
Katherine Martin, the head of U.S. dictionaries at Oxford University Press, says that the term switched from primarily positive to overwhelmingly negative around 2011, when it was first used as an insult on Twitter
Social justice as we understand it today and debate/criticism of the concept has been a standard part of political and philosophical debate since Spinoza and then the American/French Revolutions at minimum. And that's probably only because writers started to separate it from specific religious concepts and into a more universal moral framework or else we could go back even farther. Paine and Jefferson definitely are considering it in a way we'd recognize even if far from really inclusive.

Most of the social studies warriors would just have been called feminazi's or whatever a couple decades ago. Or Cultural Marxists.

The alt-right movement is more distinct because they deliberately attempted to identify their current in some new manner. That may have mostly turned into posting racists memes on the internet and calling people cucks. But if you read that original Milo piece they'd spend all their time infighting over stuff like how the whole one wing of the movement wants to bring back monarchical systems because they result in the best people ruling if they didn't have Trump to unify around blindly and then the liberal cucks sending endless lulz for them to use to doxx vans until they explode.

But mainly I wanted to say that I thought that guy quoted had the user name Smygma and was going to ask the mods to change it to a more userfriendly PenisCoating like they did for Mr. Pantsu earlier.

Yeah S J W is fairly recent too, but Alt-Right, although coined by Richard Spencer I think in 2010, has only became significant in the last couple of years. It only really reached media attention within the last election cycle. Before then the term was hardly used. Like on GAF for instance, everyone with a dissenting opinion was an MRA or Gamergater. All of a sudden everyone is Alt-Right. Where I heard the term S J W was from popuar youtubers like Thunderf00t or The Amazing Atheist. Interestingly most of the popular anti-S J W types on Youtube are left leaning. Certainly The Amazing Atheist and Thunderf00t are.

I've never thought of it as an exclusively left-wing or right-wing term. It has a specific meaning that in my mind is legitimate. That being extremely over zealous, sanctimonious assholes who are intolerant of other people's opinions. I know a lot of people who don't simply aim it at 'liberals'. Of course there are some that do. lol
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 03:46:16 PM by Leadbelly »

agrajag

« Reply #4835 on: November 27, 2017, 03:44:21 PM »
The thing about it is that it took years for GAF to move from Fun and Entertaining -> Risky Chris- > Risky Chris =Alt-right

Era is somewhere between the second and third step and it's been like a month or so. The rustled jimmies potential is through the roof.

Why would you expect anything different though? It's GAF under a different name and new management. They picked up right where they left off.

nudemacusers

« Reply #4836 on: November 27, 2017, 03:44:51 PM »
First thought was anthrax when I was opening it. I sniffed and checked the paper. Checks out fine.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #4837 on: November 27, 2017, 03:49:19 PM »
Why does he know what anthrax smells like?

benjipwns

« Reply #4838 on: November 27, 2017, 03:51:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1441408/
Wat.

Seriously, go to the police. I don't know what they can actually do but it's better than nothing.
No need to panic, however go to the cops and explain the letter.
As others have mentioned, you should take this to the police. There could have been a mistake with someone else who has the same name and some random drug ring is going to come after you.

For real though, not even joking, talk to the police about it.

CurseoftheGods

« Reply #4839 on: November 27, 2017, 03:53:18 PM »

Why would you expect anything different though? It's GAF under a different name and new management. They picked up right where they left off.

bbbbbbbbbbut cindy mayweather said it would be different

benjipwns

« Reply #4840 on: November 27, 2017, 03:54:05 PM »
My kid is in here examining it now.
Ah, he's brought in the in-house forensic expert.

agrajag

« Reply #4841 on: November 27, 2017, 03:54:07 PM »
Talk to the police? So they can beat him and shoot him? Nah bruh, I've seen that movie, not gonna fool me.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #4842 on: November 27, 2017, 03:59:14 PM »
Pretty good english handwriting if it's really from Vietnam.

:lol :lol :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #4843 on: November 27, 2017, 03:59:25 PM »
Quote from: More_Badass
We're not talking about people snapping or violent games making people violent

The notion that fiction can influence real life is not a question, and it's more general and broad than "violence". Fiction and reality are not some distant forever-apart entities. Fiction can mold and influence, convince and enlighten, spread and introduce ideas to people. By presenting certain views through specific lenses and scenarios, what is blatant and ugly when exposed and laid bare could be presented as understandable or even logical, easy to digest and believe, made to seem common and normalized

Consider The Birth of a Nation or Bannon’s grotesquely racist and xenophobic favorite novel The Camp of the Saints or the power of propaganda films. The underlying truth is the same. Media that spreads racist, sexist, xenophobic, misogynistic, etc. views can and will influence some who consume it.

Quote from: Morrigan
The alt-right isn't a strictly American phenomenon. France has those too. Marine Le Pen anyone?
:thinking

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4844 on: November 27, 2017, 04:01:31 PM »
Lick it.
©@©™

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #4845 on: November 27, 2017, 04:02:32 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #4846 on: November 27, 2017, 04:03:20 PM »
bans for everyone!

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1437080/
User banned (24h): constant derailing with whataboutisms, and now "real gamers don't care about this" -- no, plenty of real gamers do, and are posting in this thread explaining it to you.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1438238/
User was permanently banned: Alt-right rhetoric and posts completely dismissing social issues as "bitching" will not be tolerated.

etiolate

« Reply #4847 on: November 27, 2017, 04:06:36 PM »
So much wrongthink. Reset must be an alt-right forum.

paprikastaude

« Reply #4848 on: November 27, 2017, 04:11:28 PM »
Whining about weeb games and harassing other nerds over it is like the modern fight for civil rights. Totally got nothing to do with bitching.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:18:10 PM by Spieler1 »

Bravotyler

« Reply #4849 on: November 27, 2017, 04:13:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/indiana-pediatric-nurse-being-investigated-for-making-racist-comments-about-babies.8170/#post-1435443

Meanwhile, a quiet thread from yesterday is reignited as Power of Sparda takes the podium and proceeds to enlighten everyone that racism, by definition, is only exhibited by white people only against black people, and thankfully we're dealing with a mere bigot.

etiolate

« Reply #4850 on: November 27, 2017, 04:17:50 PM »
Reset is very disturbed to find out they're the minority with their outrage.

As for why people tell them to shut up? Because the people who whine about SJW stuff really don't understand what they're talking about. It's very simplistic, ignorant pearl clutching.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4851 on: November 27, 2017, 04:20:11 PM »
Whining about weeb games and harassing other nerds over it is like the modern fight for civil rights. Totally got nothing to do with bitching.

I think i just found the solution on making society cohesive again, everyone can come together and laugh at weebs.

benjipwns

« Reply #4852 on: November 27, 2017, 04:22:06 PM »
She should be fired, honestly.

Unless she did anything to the babies though (like shook them or touched them inappropriately), there's no reason to put her in jail.
this whataboutism in defense of alt-righters is disgusting

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4853 on: November 27, 2017, 04:23:13 PM »

Unless she did anything to the babies though (like shook them or touched them inappropriately), there's no reason to put her in jail.

#Pizzagate
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4854 on: November 27, 2017, 04:27:52 PM »

I think i just found the solution on making society cohesive again, everyone can come together and laugh at weebs.

I dunno man, weebs are pretty gangsta.  Wouldn't fuck with them.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 04:39:27 PM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #4855 on: November 27, 2017, 04:36:00 PM »

#Pizzagate
woah if true, people should probably be investigating this then rather than witch hunts against President Mugabe

#LockHerUpWithHillary

Jansen

« Reply #4856 on: November 27, 2017, 04:44:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1437261/

now this is a post deserving of a ban

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #4857 on: November 27, 2017, 04:46:13 PM »
I suppose Novid will come back here now.

benjipwns

« Reply #4858 on: November 27, 2017, 04:49:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1437261/

now this is a post deserving of a ban
Jesus H Christ

Get your ignorant ass back to NeoGAF

agrajag

« Reply #4859 on: November 27, 2017, 04:50:45 PM »
I suppose Novid will come back here now.

That wasn't Novid, not enough rage against hookers in that post.