Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2193675 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #5400 on: December 01, 2017, 06:39:09 PM »
Is hbomberguy the youtuber the same poster that was on GAF?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #5401 on: December 01, 2017, 06:53:23 PM »
Moe is a hard term to define. My flawed understanding is that it's often cute, inoffensive and shallow. It's not really sexual however even if it is made to cater to the Japanese enthusiast audiences (including rigid views on the role of women).
Danielle Riendeau speaks of the "neo endearment crew" who you'll find around My Little Pony or Overwatch characters fandom and I got the sense "moe" is a little bit like that.
ὕβρις

etiolate

« Reply #5402 on: December 01, 2017, 07:00:25 PM »
Is my interpretation of what "moe" means correct?

Moe:  anime that shows little girls in dresses and often revealing their panties that obviously exists to perv out on that is instead labeled as "cute" so people can pretend they aren't pedos.

No, this is moe:

(Image removed from quote.)

Bzzt. Moe =

Jansen

« Reply #5403 on: December 01, 2017, 07:02:57 PM »

Jansen

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 07:28:41 PM by Jansen »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5405 on: December 01, 2017, 07:25:01 PM »
©@©™

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5408 on: December 01, 2017, 07:34:54 PM »
When you play games like that, you have to be willing to accept the scarlet L.
dog

Boredfrom

« Reply #5409 on: December 01, 2017, 07:36:22 PM »

That didnt stop Amirox

TwEE-N-Toast

« Reply #5410 on: December 01, 2017, 07:36:30 PM »
Is it irrational if I hate any thread title with "we need to talk", "let's talk about", and "X or: Y". like fuck name your threads luke a normal person and stop this pseudo intellectual bullshit.
No.

I feel it comes from a place of presumptuousness that we, the audience, are dumb and are in need of the author's help for true understanding. Unless you're benji-tier and someone I know I can blindly trust with my heart and soul, I expect a dash of humility in my thread titles.

Are we really going there? We can do better. We're better then that. We we we

nudemacusers

« Reply #5411 on: December 01, 2017, 07:39:56 PM »
Dudes site lmao

https://moegamer.net/2017/11/08/waifu-wednesday-sill-plain/

By contrast, Sill herself tends to deal with Rance with an almost infinite amount of patience, much like a parent, guardian or teacher working with a troubled youngster. Indeed, much of her dialogue with him carries the tone of a slightly exasperated mother putting up with the behaviour of a particularly rambunctious toddler — albeit a toddler rather more prone to (and capable of) violent rampages and sexual assault than that which one might normally see at the local playgroup. Sill clearly sees things in Rance that might not be immediately obvious to the casual observer, and despite frequently suffering abuse at his hands, appears to have absolute trust and faith in him to ultimately do the “right” thing, regardless of what he might get up to in the intervening time.

:dead
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boredfrom

« Reply #5412 on: December 01, 2017, 07:49:33 PM »
Dudes site lmao

By contrast, Sill herself tends to deal with Rance with an almost infinite amount of patience, much like a parent, guardian or teacher working with a troubled youngster. Indeed, much of her dialogue with him carries the tone of a slightly exasperated mother putting up with the behaviour of a particularly rambunctious toddler — albeit a toddler rather more prone to (and capable of) violent rampages and sexual assault than that which one might normally see at the local playgroup. Sill clearly sees things in Rance that might not be immediately obvious to the casual observer, and despite frequently suffering abuse at his hands, appears to have absolute trust and faith in him to ultimately do the “right” thing, regardless of what he might get up to in the intervening time.

So we are KiwiFarms now?

nudemacusers

« Reply #5413 on: December 01, 2017, 07:53:16 PM »
Moegamers are not recognized as people by the United Nations
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boredfrom

« Reply #5414 on: December 01, 2017, 07:56:50 PM »

Bobby R was emancipated while still being more laughable.

Jansen

« Reply #5415 on: December 01, 2017, 08:03:01 PM »
Dudes site lmao

I think we stumbled upon Xseed Tom's Incognito site.

Boredfrom

« Reply #5416 on: December 01, 2017, 08:04:47 PM »
Dudes site lmao

Ihink we stumbled upon Xseed Tom's Incognito site.

Nope

MoeGamer is a site about Japanese (and Japanese-inspired) video games and visual novels, written and curated by
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pete Davison
[close]
, formerly of USgamer and GamePro.

etiolate

« Reply #5417 on: December 01, 2017, 08:08:17 PM »

Bobby R was emancipated while still being more laughable.

I wonder who has more figurines displayed at home. Bobby or Moegamer?

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5418 on: December 01, 2017, 08:08:39 PM »
Dudes site lmao

Rance, the loveable rapist. :betty

Jansen

« Reply #5419 on: December 01, 2017, 08:20:02 PM »
Dudes site lmao

Ihink we stumbled upon Xseed Tom's Incognito site.

Nope

MoeGamer is a site about Japanese (and Japanese-inspired) video games and visual novels, written and curated by
spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pete Davison
[close]
, formerly of USgamer and GamePro.

Can't fool me tom!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 08:24:39 PM by Jansen »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5420 on: December 01, 2017, 08:21:01 PM »
:comeon

https://www.resetera.com/posts/1597145/

:snoop

"How can you have diversity in video games without naked kids"

Boredfrom

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #5422 on: December 01, 2017, 08:34:32 PM »

That didnt stop Amirox

Amirox wears the amber P not the scarlet L
rub

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #5423 on: December 01, 2017, 08:39:42 PM »
You guys know as well as I do — those aren’t kids, they’re immortal shape-shifting raccoons with ballsacks bigger than their whole body.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #5424 on: December 01, 2017, 08:50:53 PM »
The funniest Quiet related thing was the people on Neogaf who thought the twist would be that Quiet was Chico.

What was even funnier was people getting preemptively mad that this would be transphobic

Bore Expert

« Reply #5425 on: December 01, 2017, 09:02:42 PM »
Recess Era

:trash :derp

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #5428 on: December 01, 2017, 09:17:31 PM »
Dudes site lmao

First Benji now Nude? When will the doxxing stop?!! :stop
que

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5429 on: December 01, 2017, 09:23:46 PM »
Dudes site lmao

Besada did nothing wrong
dog

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5430 on: December 01, 2017, 09:30:02 PM »
Dudes site lmao

Besada did nothing wrong

(Neither did benji)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5431 on: December 01, 2017, 09:33:29 PM »
Hozuki no Reitetsu is probably the most moe currently running show I watch

Boredfrom

« Reply #5432 on: December 01, 2017, 09:36:31 PM »

No u pedo.

Later you will say that you like JRPGs more or VN are real video games.

How dare you...

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5433 on: December 01, 2017, 09:51:25 PM »
Hozuki no Reitetsu

I understand only one of those words

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5434 on: December 01, 2017, 10:37:22 PM »
Looks interesting.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/20431/Hoozuki_no_Reitetsu

What's moe about it?

Jansen

« Reply #5435 on: December 01, 2017, 10:51:35 PM »

How?!

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5436 on: December 01, 2017, 10:55:59 PM »
I think he's saying it's not really moe.
Oh.  :doge

counterhit

« Reply #5439 on: December 01, 2017, 11:41:39 PM »
Bitching about Quiet in 2018-1month is resetera tier. Every cell of that horse has evaporated.

tuna_love

« Reply #5440 on: December 01, 2017, 11:50:42 PM »

transhuman what the fuck cunt  :holeup

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5441 on: December 01, 2017, 11:56:45 PM »
Oh man, I missed some good stuff! :hyper  As the resident uguu~ expert, I gotta chime in MoeGamer.  The stuff I know about, anyway.

Quote from: MoeGamer, post: 1597145, member: 16603
Modern Japanese games as a whole are widely misjudged to be pandering otaku bait.

That's probably because so many games are pandering otaku bait.   :lol  The same thing goes with anime.   That shit sells over there--   it's not hard to understand why so much gets made since the industry just shifted towards the people willing to drop tons of cash on overpriced games, media, and character goods. 

Quote from: MoeGamer, post: 1597145, member: 16603
Let's take Senran Kagura as an example. This has been widely shat on by a variety of commercial mainstream publications by writers who, in most cases, admit that they haven't spent more than an hour or two with the game. Take any time to engage with it, however, and you'll discover that the series as a whole features a large and diverse cast of female characters, each of whom have their own unique backgrounds, personalities and ways that they engage with other people. Some (many!) of them are gay. Some have relatable issues such as concerns over their body image, or worries that they might get kinkshamed for their tastes, or simply feelings of inferiority when compared to their peers. Over the course of the Senran Kagura games to date, each and every one of these characters has been explored in great, great depth, but this aspect of the series never, ever gets discussed because mainstream sites spend an hour with one game and go "lol, it's about boobs".

I'm Senran fan #1.  I love this shit.  It's perverted as hell and the games are generally pretty fun to play.  He's right that there's a lot of story and content that you might not expect from the art style.  The problem here is that all that stuff is just plain text on the screen and once you get all this dialogue/"deep" character thoughts/emotions, it's like the game goes "OK, BACK TO TITTIES AND BUTTON MASHING!!!"  And while it has all that story content...come the fuck on.  The game's producer is upfront about exactly what his games are- his motto is "tits are life, ass is hometown," for fuck's sake.  :lol   This is one of those games were males pretty much don't exist.  There's only two main male characters and both are old dudes.  However, you can play as one character's brother in Senran Kagura 2 on the 3DS, and just like the girls, he can get stripped down to his tighty whities.  Diversity!  :doge

Or how about the Neptunia series? Another all-female cast of highly capable women (arguably except for Nep herself, who is a joyfully adorable idiot, though she steps up to the plate when it counts and her charisma could be argued to be her most "capable" aspect), some of whom enjoy same-sex relationships with one another, and none of whom need men to support them or approve of what they do? So strong is the Neptunia cast in terms of characterisation and personality that they've transcended their original genre and medium; since the original PS3 game, they've appeared in traditional RPGs, beat 'em ups, management sims, strategy games, action RPGs and I have no doubt there will be plenty more enormously varied titles in their future.

These are parody games with dumb humor and cutesy little characters.  There's nothing any deeper about them.
 :cmonson

I can't comment on the other games he mentioned because they all looked like visual novel type shit or those dungeon-crawler RPGs that look incredibly boring, with enemy sprites that have no animation and  :zzz who cares.

But I will defend Neptunia from this post-
Quote from: Dary, post: 1600919, member: 18349
I'll address this one, since I tried to play it once. Emphasis on "tried". Because this is the problem, see? You can as many of these diverse, well-developed, three-dimensional characters as you want, but when they all look like this:

you're alienating an awful lot of people. I couldn't play the game for more than an hour or so because it creeped me the fuck out.

Now, if they could deliver a game filled with well-developed female characters without sticking them all in thongs...

If you played the game for more than an hour...you didn't see the characters looking like that. Those are special transformation "goddess" outfits that you see in battles.  This is what you're mainly seeing:

The graphics are so simplistic that even the fan-servicy stuff doesn't look like that in game. But I'm sure somebody is still fapping to it.

TL;DR version- dude has a site called Moe Gamer and is trying to discuss hentai games as art?  Just admit that you like anime titties and be done with it. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:08:57 AM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #5442 on: December 02, 2017, 12:09:45 AM »
looks like my double jointed thumb

Jansen

« Reply #5443 on: December 02, 2017, 12:14:51 AM »
So do those little girls transform into the hot g-string sporting goddesses?

well of course they do

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5444 on: December 02, 2017, 12:17:25 AM »
So do those little girls transform into the hot g-string sporting goddesses?

They all have those leotard-style transformations, but they're pretty covered.  The one with the thong is supposed to have a split personality and transforms into a stereotypical anime-style S&M queen.  I'm not quite sure how the story goes because there's like 200 of these games and I have yet to play the one she's in, but the character is supposed to be an alternate reality version of Neptune in the year 1989 and represents the Mega Drive.  Was there some sort of hidden bondage theme going on with the Genesis back then that I wasn't aware of?  Also the big-tittied blonde girl naturally represents the Xbox, because AMERICAN IS BIGGU.  Anyway, there's some artwork that's on the more risque side, but these games are generally pretty tame.  What they should be blasted for is the insane amount of asset re-usage over and over again.
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5445 on: December 02, 2017, 12:24:33 AM »
But they look 12.

They're going for a cutesy art style and some of them are little girls.  You play as the goddesses and their little sisters- the big sisters are consoles and the little sisters are handheld systems, I.E. Neptune = The unreleased 32X/Genesis hybrid and Nepgear = The Sega Game Gear.  I didn't find it very sexualized from what I played- the games try to be humorous and you run around fighting pipes from Super Mario Bros. and shit.  Most of these games' cut scenes are just still pictures of the character art with a moving mouth and that's about it.  But there's definitely a few questionable images out there, particularly from the older (shitty) PS2 games that I never played.  They started remaking these games on the Vita/PC and fixed their problems, which is when I started trying them out.  The fan servicy-shit is definitely present in some of the transformations, though.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 12:36:02 AM by Dosukebe »
ど助平

counterhit

« Reply #5446 on: December 02, 2017, 12:35:23 AM »
I just realized Moegamer is that one game journalist who used to work with USgamer or something that went crazy after hearing one too many criticisms on anime games (may have even happened on GAF). He started a patreon which only gets double digit numbers. Kind of sad since he didn't seem too weird before then.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5447 on: December 02, 2017, 12:42:14 AM »
This caption  :lol

:neogaf

I just realized Moegamer is that one game journalist who used to work with USgamer or something that went crazy after hearing one too many criticisms on anime games (may have even happened on GAF). He started a patreon which only gets double digit numbers. Kind of sad since he didn't seem too weird before then.

He's John Davison's brother.  Maybe that's how he got some gigs? 

His Patreon:
Hello, good sir or madam, and welcome to my Patreon page. I am Pete Davison(1), a 36 year old experienced gaming writer with Asperger's(2) whose previous work you may well have seen regularly on USgamer.net and the sadly defunct GamePro as well as occasionally on Glixel, IGN, Gamespot and GOG. I've been writing about games for well over 15 years now, with my earliest articles appearing in print in UK Atari magazine Page 6/New Atari User as well as PC Zone and the UK's Official Nintendo Magazine(3).

The modern commercial games press kinda sucks, with its over-reliance on an ad-supported clickbait business model and sponsored posts ultimately dragging the quality of its content down into the gutter and, in some awful cases, even insulting the audience it's supposed to be catering to.

MoeGamer is my attempt to produce something better... something a bit different.

patrons

$48
per month
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5448 on: December 02, 2017, 12:46:04 AM »
https://moegamer.net/2017/10/24/the-death-of-a-community/

I'm out, man.  That's too much...even for me.  :doge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5449 on: December 02, 2017, 12:50:22 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen someone in that much denial over this shit.   
ど助平

etiolate

« Reply #5450 on: December 02, 2017, 01:09:51 AM »

Cuz I can't fight this feeling any moe

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5451 on: December 02, 2017, 01:09:57 AM »
LOL, from his glossary:

What kind of... misunderstandings?

:nsfw X :jared

Completing the game also unlocks some promotional artwork which is rather heavy on the titillation.....another of the twin characters Rom and Ram sitting naked (but tactically covered in soap bubbles) in a bath eating a banana together in what can only be described as a somewhat provocative manner. In both cases, there’s no explicit sexual content, but it’s clear what the implications are, and some people might not like that, particularly given the apparent (though never outright stated) age of the characters. Fair enough.

Rom and Ram sitting naked (but tactically covered in soap bubbles) in a bath eating a banana together
there’s no explicit sexual content
:ryker

I guess I was wrong about some of those Neptune games.  Holy shit.  :-\

Note that he also wrote in another post:
Hyperdimension Neptunia: a series which came to have considerable personal significance to me.
:doge
ど助平

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #5452 on: December 02, 2017, 01:13:22 AM »
Fuck, guys now we all gotta worry about the FBI now.
que

etiolate

« Reply #5453 on: December 02, 2017, 01:14:47 AM »
FAIR ENOUGH

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5454 on: December 02, 2017, 01:25:39 AM »
You know what?  I feel kinda bad for the guy after reading some of this:
https://moegamer.net/2017/07/20/how-video-games-might-have-saved-my-life/

He has some major social issues and probably doesn't realize how he comes off (isn't that a trait of Asperger's?). 
ど助平

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #5455 on: December 02, 2017, 01:36:41 AM »
Fuck, guys now we all gotta worry about the FBI now.
Now? Not only do you have openly admitted anarchists and communists on this forum, but the hardest of hardcore doxxers have been operating here for years too.

Rumors say some of them may even be the same people or connected to the same people or have communicated with the same people.

Plus there's that whole Middle Eastern wing that's obviously up to no good. They once forced Andrex to become gay.

etiolate

« Reply #5456 on: December 02, 2017, 01:37:11 AM »
He's likely socially awkward as can be. Video games help him with that.

I still don't recommend the moe waifu route.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5457 on: December 02, 2017, 01:51:36 AM »
You know what?  I feel kinda bad for the guy after reading some of this:
https://moegamer.net/2017/07/20/how-video-games-might-have-saved-my-life/

He has some major social issues and probably doesn't realize how he comes off (isn't that a trait of Asperger's?).
Yeesh. :doge

What is it about these games in particular? He alludes to happy endings (no that kind) and, judging by the article earlier, bubbly devotion to the MC (even if he's a 'sexpest' like Rance). What am I missing?

counterhit

« Reply #5458 on: December 02, 2017, 02:01:25 AM »
https://twitter.com/notaxation/status/936698400157835265

Quote from: Primethius
What are the chances we get a statement on this? Or is it just going to be ignored?

Because if it's the latter, I'm just going to drop Easy Allies content entirely. It took just a couple of days for Colin to put out another racist tweet. And I don't really feel I like watching stuff where love and respect is thrown around as an empty statement.

Yea...

I'm going to need some sort of statement personally. Cause "Love & Respect" seems like a worthless motto to me right now. Just use it to conveniently hide behind for certain stuff.

What a gigantic, miscommunicated mess.

With that, I'm out. I'll keep an eye out to see if any sort of statement comes. I joined EZA late last year but it was fun and it quickly became a part of my daily routine. Especially this community, back on the old forums and here now on Reset.

I'll see y'all around in the other threads. Peace.

Quote from: Holundrian
I think this is a somewhat of a mischaracterization at least to me. If someone says something racist etc I'm not going to write them off instantly. I do engage and have engaged. The thing with Colin as history has proven you don't get anywhere with him. The whole thing just makes me question if Colin isn't the line where is it then.
Pewdiepie? Jontron? Sargon of Akkad? Milo? Steve Bannon? Is there even a line short of being a fullfledged violent nazi?

Why can't I micromanage the lives of my favorite e-celebs  :crybaby

Quote from: Brazil
By his own choice, Colin Moriarty is openly associated with racism and misogyny - and neither of those is just a "differing opinion". Those are things that aren't acceptable in this forum.

"Love & Respect" may be EZA's slogan, but they're things we on Era take very seriously as well. And being openly hostile against racism and misogyny is something that falls within the very definition of "Love & Respect".

This concern trolling over the way poor Colin Moriarty is being unfairly treated by the EZA community stops here. I'm pretty sure tolerating intolerance isn't part of the "Love & Respect" mantra, and we will not stand for people being bullied for taking a stance against intolerance, in this thread or in any other.

Quote from: Claus Grimhildyr
Acting with open hostility over a differing opinion should not be acceptable, especially when the EZA community supports the idea of "Love and Respect". Hell, that shouldn't be acceptable for this forum in general.

The user was warned for this post. Racism and misogyny aren't simply "differing opinions". Argue in good faith.

Argue in good faith.
. . .

Quote from: ourghostsofwar
Communities only work when everyone involved has a say. What's the best day to pick up the trash? When should the mail come? What hour of the day school should start? But when the community has concerns about the well-being of the marginalized, and the community raises those concerns, and the best that Brandon Jones can muster is "I hear you (but I don't care)", then that's problematic.

The heart of the issue is that Brandon's assertions that Colin has done nothing bad to him so he isn't going to hold all the other bullshit Colin has said against him. Doing the right thing isn't about only carrying grudges when someone's harmed you. It's about standing up for people who have little recourse otherwise. And in all of Brandon Jones' glad-handing, he has made it clear he has zero intention of standing up for those who Colin actively mocks day in and day out. Why? Because Colin did him a solid once?

www.deadline.com/2017/10/scott-rosenberg-harvey-weinstein-miramax-beautiful-girls-guilt-over-sexual-assault-allegations-1202189525/

Here's an article by screenwriter Scott Rosenberg about how he was complicit in Harvey Weinstein's sexual assaults because Weinstein was regularly doing solids for him. How is Brandon Jones any different from a Scott Rosenberg? Just because someone is nice to you doesn't excuse all the other bullshit surrounding them. That's literally the definition of the word "complicit".

And if we extend Brandon's logic, why stop at Colin Moriarity? Why not reach out to Harvey Weinstein's publicist for a show? Why not Bill Cosby or neo-nazis like Richard Spencer? None of the aforementioned have been convicted of any crimes. I'm sure they'll do plenty of solids for Brandon for the positive attention.

And while I think Brandon Jones' is a nice person, it sadly appears his empathy only extends as far as his front door. There's a reason IGN walked out when news of the harassment broke (https://kotaku.com/ign-employees-walk-out-after-former-employees-sexual-ha-1820409833). There's a reason Stephen Curry refused to go to the White House (https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2017/09/22/steph-curry-warriors-white-house-visit-i-dont-want-go/694466001/).

Associations matter and if you associate with people who are bullies, you legitimize that individuals' behaviors as being acceptable. IGN walked out and Stephen Curry refused to go to the White not because of what was done to them, but on behalf of what was done to others. Brandon Jones doesn't care how the trans community was treated or that feminists are ridiculed by Colin because, in his own words, at an event, Colin helped get the word out about Easy Allies. How self-serving.

I pulled my funding for Frame Trap three days before this news broke because I needed to hire someone new to help with our project. The intent was that I would return to sponsoring the show in a few months. This makes it much more difficult because while I believe Brandon Jones isn't sexist, it feels like he surely loves and respects sexists and I don't know how I could live with myself sponsoring someone who doesn't have the basic capacity to stand up to bullies. And if Jones doesn't want to listen to me, maybe he could listen to the IGN staff. Maybe he could listen to Steph Curry.

Quote from: ourghostsofwar
If the Colin Moriarity situation were to be brought up during a live stream, or a podcast, the "this isn't the time and place" crowd will be there to squash it, the same way people try and find the Colin Kaepernick's taking a knee so objectionable.

Letting ResetEra into your fanbase... not even once.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 02:09:48 AM by counterhit »

counterhit

« Reply #5459 on: December 02, 2017, 02:07:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-ot-the-new-era.703/page-87#post-1627269
Quote from: Sirpopopop
it’s time to move on.
Quote from: BBboy20
I'd imagine there are those who, being victims,  wish they could do the same.