Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174562 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #5460 on: December 02, 2017, 02:12:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-ot-the-new-era.703/page-87#post-1627269
Quote from: Sirpopopop
it’s time to move on.
Quote from: BBboy20
I'd imagine there are those who, being victims,  wish they could do the same.
(Image removed from quote.)

This thread has gone far off topic. The EZA thread is not and never was supposed to be a place to discuss all things Colin. We made an exception to our positon (sic) on Colin in an effort to accomodate this thread and the results do not appear to have been good for anyone. With the guest appearance over, it’s time to move on.
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #5461 on: December 02, 2017, 02:12:47 AM »
The user was warned for this post. Racism and misogyny aren't simply "differing opinions". Argue in good faith.

One of the mods mustn't know what good faith means I guess.

transhuman what the fuck cunt  :holeup

Lets see your thumbs if they're so great

counterhit

« Reply #5462 on: December 02, 2017, 02:14:53 AM »
Arguing in bad faith: "You shouldn't be hostile to people just because you disagree with them."

Arguing in good faith: "Oh, I see, so you think racist and sexist people are good then?"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5463 on: December 02, 2017, 02:27:24 AM »
I'm not sure I understand the EZ Allies drama. :idont
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5464 on: December 02, 2017, 02:31:09 AM »
I don't even know what Easy Allies is, so you have a deeper understanding than me at least

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5465 on: December 02, 2017, 02:35:11 AM »
I don't even know what Easy Allies is, so you have a deeper understanding than me at least

Basically the crew of a discontinued beloved site (1up IIRC ?) migrating to their own patreon/subscriber outlet.
ὕβρις

tuna_love

« Reply #5466 on: December 02, 2017, 02:44:36 AM »

tuna_love

« Reply #5467 on: December 02, 2017, 02:45:08 AM »
 :delicious

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #5469 on: December 02, 2017, 03:00:52 AM »
They agreed that Hitler's art had some decent qualities to it.

benjipwns

thetylerrob

« Reply #5471 on: December 02, 2017, 04:26:29 AM »
Some of the replies make me think that either some people here lead perfectly priviledged lives or that they got lucky while working.

I've been there. Not falling asleep, but having to deal with the public alone and having to run everything alone. On minimum wage. And this was a goverment job, not retail.

It was soul crushing and if I feel asleep and some dude came in and used the equipment and took pictures of me and of himself while doing it, I'd probably cry. Lol.

You never fell asleep at work and let random customers do whatever they want in the store? Check your dang privilege!

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #5472 on: December 02, 2017, 04:30:55 AM »
Quote from: Primethius
The mods have given us more than enough lee way to talk about these issues, and I'm thankful for that.
:bow2 :bow2 :bow2

Thank you merciful and all powerful mods for allowing us to discuss some things under certain circumstances for a limited time.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #5473 on: December 02, 2017, 05:09:14 AM »
I like the person in the xenoblade review thread getting angry at someone saying: "Jap or dub?"

Kinda wanna post "Gook or Gobbledygook?" in response. But it's not a good enough joke to get banned over.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #5474 on: December 02, 2017, 05:24:02 AM »
All this weeb talk... smh.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #5475 on: December 02, 2017, 06:10:33 AM »
Quote from: Holundrian
The whole thing just makes me question if Colin isn't the line where is it then.
Pewdiepie? Jontron? Sargon of Akkad? Milo? Steve Bannon? Is there even a line short of being a fullfledged violent nazi?

Quote from: ourghostsofwar
And if we extend Brandon's logic, why stop at Colin Moriarity? Why not reach out to Harvey Weinstein's publicist for a show? Why not Bill Cosby or neo-nazis like Richard Spencer? None of the aforementioned have been convicted of any crimes. I'm sure they'll do plenty of solids for Brandon for the positive attention.

:trigger :trigger :trigger

« Reply #5476 on: December 02, 2017, 06:22:42 AM »

a month ago EZA were gonna play Senran Kagura and the SSWs in the community threw a fit about it, so EZA decided not to do it. The weebs were disappointed and the SSWs demanded the weebs be removed/shunned/hated/punched for wanting them to play such a DANGEROUS UNSAFE GAME THAT COULD LITERALLY KILL THEM.

When the weebs told them to stop being cunts and deciding what EZA should do the SSWs fell back on "Hey, it's their decision, you dont own them because you pay a few dollars a month, they can do what they want!"

So now Brandon Jones, the founder of the original site, Gametrailers, that EZA sprung from the ashes of was going to do an interview with Colin Moriarty, a longtime colleague. Colin was previously unpersoned for making a dad joke on international womens day. So the SSWs were screaming he's a racist sexist transphobic literal nazi who needs to be punched.

Their "It's EZA's decision, they can do what they want, you dont own them because you pay a few dollars a month" lines were thrown back at them by the weebs and now it's civil war and the SSWs want the founder and leader of the group to be removed and are throwing abuse at him and other members of the community.

and then the final part and the part that makes it all relevant to this thread is, the longtime reasonable members of the community caught up in the crossfire are coming out and saying the problem is neogaf/resetera, that all the problem people are coming from those community threads and treating everyone from the old Gametrailers community like shit.

nudemacusers

« Reply #5477 on: December 02, 2017, 06:25:56 AM »
Wow the neogaf 2.0 update dropped  :o
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #5478 on: December 02, 2017, 06:26:12 AM »
Lol jk
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

« Reply #5479 on: December 02, 2017, 07:27:08 AM »
All the Colin Moriarty stuff is really quite amusing, I expected something so different. The dude is such a milquetoast standard libertarian who either deliberately or not posts stupid jokes on twitter and from what I can tell has just increased his "controversial statement" count since the original joke that pissed everyone off just because he likes to rile people up then argue on twitter.

Listening to him on Joe Rogan he seems like a nice guy and way more humble than the perception I came in with from ERA/GAF, he's not a huge asshole like Sargon or pompus know it all lecturer type like that Canadian piece of shit Stefan Molyneux, he's engaging Joe and vice versa which is kinda weird because so many of these are usually Joe having to do that on his own. Although he doesn't seem to have the nutty SUDDEN EVERYTHING IS THIS HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CIRCLES IN THIS MOUNTAIN type interests of Joe. :lol

Colin's Last Stand is such a nothing burger after watching a couple of them. It's got nice enough production for just one guy (?), he's not saying anything too crazy especially if you grant libertarianism as a sometimes acceptable view, his history interest seems to be that he's for the first time actively learning this in spades and sharing with us as he's learning more than anything. Maybe I haven't seen his hate machine videos, or the three I clicked around in were just boring ones I happened to pick, but these are so...I mean, a lot of it isn't even his opinion, he's just talking about historical events or reading things. There's a lot of similarities to Crash Course's explanatory design really, Colin's view is obviously more libertarian colored as are his chosen sources while Crash Course tries to stick to mainstream texts in their history/politics/etc. episodes as much as possible, and Crash Course has its whole thematic design and imagery which does a lot for it. Crash Course also has better writing, so is funnier. But I'm not sure that an acknowledged bias is actually harmful to content.

The main problem I have is the same problem I have with Crash Course, they confuse speaking quickly for delivering information faster. (I just put a random Crash Course video I pulled up on 0.75 speed and now I feel like they filmed it at this speed then sped it up. INVESTIGATE THAT THEORY JOE ROGAN.)

But I'm struggling to figure out why he's supposed to be such an unperson that he can't even be fucking mentioned on a forum lol.

He doesn't seem to be significantly less progressive/liberal/whatever on all the hot button ERA social issues than me and...okay, bad example, um...really bad example

spoiler (click to show/hide)
He's no Andrew Heaton, the one true modern libertarian god-king...but who is? Except Andrew Heaton, the one true modern libertarian god-king.

bonus for Demi in his friend Steve

Though his arguments made more sense and were far more convincing when he had a beard, also he was more interesting and I felt more trustworthy like most bearded talking images:

:nsfw
[close]
[close]
[close]

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5480 on: December 02, 2017, 08:55:26 AM »
The dude is such a milquetoast standard libertarian

Those intricate Nazi subcurrent labels are confusing.
ὕβρις

Himu

« Reply #5481 on: December 02, 2017, 09:03:30 AM »

Basically the crew of a discontinued beloved site (1up IIRC?)

GameTrailers.
IYKYK

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #5482 on: December 02, 2017, 09:04:45 AM »
Colin Moriarty has always been one annoying cunt to listen to, even before he started being political publicly.  Even his face is annoying. Just look at it.

this face offends me greatly

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5483 on: December 02, 2017, 09:10:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1631978/

They gave me a McRib with no sauce. The hell is this?

i know how you feel OP. I paid 79 cents extra for bacon a week ago and they never gave me any bacon. It stung.

??? Go at counter and ask for them to correct the order then ?

Honestly I can’t remember the last time a fast food place around me didn’t mess my order up. I used to defend fast food workers wanting $15 an hour, but the last year or so has changed my mind. When I was young and worked fast food there was an expectation that orders went out correct. It seems like speed is all they care about nowadays and employees give absolutely no care at all in providing the customer with their correct purchase.

:badass
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #5484 on: December 02, 2017, 09:29:55 AM »
But I'm struggling to figure out why he's supposed to be such an unperson that he can't even be fucking mentioned on a forum lol.[/spoiler]
It is weird and just shows how over reliant they are with painting the world black and white. From what I've seen is Colin not some nutjob racist who talks about subhumans etc., he really just has different opinions and is, I guess, guilty of not taking the women's march super serious, and yet do they equate him with Milo, Richard spencer etc.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #5485 on: December 02, 2017, 09:31:39 AM »
Meanwhile on the NeoGAF Giant Bomb thread :lol

https://i.imgur.com/A5jOfBr.png

That thread and this exchange in specific is just cracking me up :rofl In my mind the whole thread is a performance, but if it isn't that's even funnier.

now the dude is being mega creepy about Danika and Abby  :snoop

there is a reason why the GB community from the site left him behind  :lol :lol :lol :lol

plus was being real extra during the Evilore snafu

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #5486 on: December 02, 2017, 09:34:21 AM »

Basically the crew of a discontinued beloved site (1up IIRC?)

GameTrailers.

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #5487 on: December 02, 2017, 09:45:57 AM »
Also just missed the post of some dude defending whats basically a hentai game.  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

gfm793

« Reply #5488 on: December 02, 2017, 09:56:08 AM »
All the Colin Moriarty stuff is really quite amusing, I expected something so different. The dude is such a milquetoast standard libertarian who either deliberately or not posts stupid jokes on twitter and from what I can tell has just increased his "controversial statement" count since the original joke that pissed everyone off just because he likes to rile people up then argue on twitter.

Listening to him on Joe Rogan he seems like a nice guy and way more humble than the perception I came in with from ERA/GAF, he's not a huge asshole like Sargon or pompus know it all lecturer type like that Canadian piece of shit Stefan Molyneux, he's engaging Joe and vice versa which is kinda weird because so many of these are usually Joe having to do that on his own. Although he doesn't seem to have the nutty SUDDEN EVERYTHING IS THIS HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CIRCLES IN THIS MOUNTAIN type interests of Joe. :lol

Colin's Last Stand is such a nothing burger after watching a couple of them. It's got nice enough production for just one guy (?), he's not saying anything too crazy especially if you grant libertarianism as a sometimes acceptable view, his history interest seems to be that he's for the first time actively learning this in spades and sharing with us as he's learning more than anything. Maybe I haven't seen his hate machine videos, or the three I clicked around in were just boring ones I happened to pick, but these are so...I mean, a lot of it isn't even his opinion, he's just talking about historical events or reading things. There's a lot of similarities to Crash Course's explanatory design really, Colin's view is obviously more libertarian colored as are his chosen sources while Crash Course tries to stick to mainstream texts in their history/politics/etc. episodes as much as possible, and Crash Course has its whole thematic design and imagery which does a lot for it. Crash Course also has better writing, so is funnier. But I'm not sure that an acknowledged bias is actually harmful to content.

The main problem I have is the same problem I have with Crash Course, they confuse speaking quickly for delivering information faster. (I just put a random Crash Course video I pulled up on 0.75 speed and now I feel like they filmed it at this speed then sped it up. INVESTIGATE THAT THEORY JOE ROGAN.)

But I'm struggling to figure out why he's supposed to be such an unperson that he can't even be fucking mentioned on a forum lol.

He doesn't seem to be significantly less progressive/liberal/whatever on all the hot button ERA social issues than me and...okay, bad example, um...really bad example

He's no Andrew Heaton, the one true modern libertarian god-king...but who is? Except Andrew Heaton, the one true modern libertarian god-king.

bonus for Demi in his friend Steve

Though his arguments made more sense and were far more convincing when he had a beard, also he was more interesting and I felt more trustworthy like most bearded talking images:

:nsfw
[close]
[close]
[close]

Moriarty isn't even a standard libertarian, he's a milquetoast moderate Republican. His favorite guy during the primaries was Kasich, and his opinions are a lot closer to people like McCain or Susan Collins than say a Rand Paul. Hearing him discuss his views I think he uses the Libertarian term to distance himself from the social conservative side of things, from what I've seen his economics aren't that libertarian at all, and are probably less so than the average republican. But Libertarians being who we are tend to have a lot of variation, from the ancaps, to the paradoxical marxist libertarian label.

What I still do not understand is how he is racist. I know that Resetotto considers him sexist based on his dad joke, and saying "sorry not sorry" after it, the mods have even backed up that is the reason for him being considered an evil Nazi. That was a witch hunt already. But racist? I see not evidence of that, at all.

When Moritarty was drummed out of the industry over a fucking joke tweet it really was the gaming press saying that no one to the right of fucking Mao was acceptable in their field. You cannot get more moderate than Moriarty without becoming a Democrat, And ResetERA banning talk of his work on day fucking one was the signal that they were going to be worse then GAF eventually, once all their bullshit politics calcified.

Also, you missed the two best Andrew Heaton ones:

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #5489 on: December 02, 2017, 10:20:53 AM »
https://twitter.com/MellowerZee/status/936705159182270464

Ehh, I definitely think the western gaming press has a bias against Japanese games, with a few exceptions. It's gonna be funny seeing the American press trying to justify why Mass Effect: Andromeda is the "RPG of the year" (since IIRC no other big western RPGs came out aside from a port of Skyrim?) when Nier and Persona 5 and Xenoblade 2 got released.
^_^

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #5490 on: December 02, 2017, 10:22:23 AM »

What I still do not understand is how he is racist. I know that Resetotto considers him sexist based on his dad joke, and saying "sorry not sorry" after it, the mods have even backed up that is the reason for him being considered an evil Nazi. That was a witch hunt already. But racist? I see not evidence of that, at all.

Afaik is it because of this:

Which is an opinion I don't agree with but it's also a topic open to discussion. He's not questioning the value of any human being or implies them to be lesser.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5491 on: December 02, 2017, 10:25:57 AM »
lol weebs
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #5492 on: December 02, 2017, 10:27:14 AM »
Ehh, I definitely think the western gaming press has a bias against Japanese games, with a few exceptions. It's gonna be funny seeing the American press trying to justify why Mass Effect: Andromeda is the "RPG of the year" (since IIRC no other big western RPGs came out aside from a port of Skyrim?) when Nier and Persona 5 and Xenoblade 2 got released.
Calling it racism is what's funny to me with that one. I know that Japanese games have gotten a bad rep, but that's bordering on a persecution complex.

Also, you're vastly overestimating Andromeda's popularity. It was lambasted and then quickly forgotten. Meanwhile every time Nier Automata comes up it has people gushing over it.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #5493 on: December 02, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1572813/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1573178/

They could just ask Trump's doctor.
can't trust anyone still using windows xp. on that same token, how has no one hacked this guys computer to find trumps medical records?

federal crimes never stopped anyone before, i monitor hacking attempts on my network on a daily basis. there's plenty upside--if his medical records leaked and proved he had dementia, his ability to continue to be POTUS would come into question
ὕβρις

benjipwns

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

counterhit

« Reply #5496 on: December 02, 2017, 01:16:20 PM »

Afaik is it because of this:

Which is an opinion I don't agree with but it's also a topic open to discussion. He's not questioning the value of any human being or implies them to be lesser.

This is basically "why do we still got monkeys" of discussing race relations. It's borne of stupidity (or something close to it, shitposting: lazily making an argument you barely understand yourself because it seems effective), but not malice. It's opportunity to clarify on the complexity of your position, if anything.

This seems like an attempt to just talk over context ("gaslight"??) and shrink the gap between racist belief and lack of understanding, so anyone who disagrees with you is effectively the same and should be punished the same way. There's pretty much no gradient for Pewdiepie, JonTron, Milo, Steve Bannon, and Richard Spencer, and if they can say Colin is equally bad as all of them, then that's just one less opposing voice (plus anyone who associates with him) they feel they need to tolerate in any capacity.

Jansen

« Reply #5497 on: December 02, 2017, 01:17:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1642852/

On the subject of breast sliders, I actually need breast sliders to get anywhere close to the physiques that I'm most interested in representing in my characters. However, the vast majority of games with breast sliders don't go far enough in the range - specifically, they don't let me get close enough to flat. The default will pretty much always be too large for my tastes, and then the minimum size ends up still too large for my tastes? That's not a good look.

:jared
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:05:28 PM by Jansen »

Risible

« Reply #5498 on: December 02, 2017, 01:25:55 PM »
Colin Moriarty has always been one annoying cunt to listen to, even before he started being political publicly.  Even his face is annoying. Just look at it.

Every time I see big-ass ostentatious earrings on a guy I want to slap the shit out of him.

counterhit

« Reply #5499 on: December 02, 2017, 01:28:00 PM »

Every time I see big-ass ostentatious earrings on a guy I want to slap the shit out of him.

Colin Moriarty is left-leaning gaming's Anita Sarkeesian.

Himu

« Reply #5500 on: December 02, 2017, 01:43:33 PM »
Uhhhh lol Africans also do well themselves. Arguably better than most inmigrants. They are among the best educated and many are doing very, very well for themselves. Still doesn't take away from the argument of white supremacy and they'll still be considered "ni.ggers." Times are better to be sure but at the end of the day, if the cops were called on an Asian or that Nigerian immigrant's son they'll likely use deadly force. When applying for a job they'll still be discriminated against. Hence, inferior. Never mind that Asian men are considered effemininate and weak and that it's better for an Asian girl to marry white. That argument is so bad. Lmao What a dumbass, who doesn't understand the basics of the concept he's talking about.

Maldito idiota.
IYKYK

Risible

« Reply #5501 on: December 02, 2017, 01:44:24 PM »

Colin Moriarty is left-leaning gaming's Anita Sarkeesian.

Meaning everyone here wants to fuck him?

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #5502 on: December 02, 2017, 02:29:49 PM »
Not sure if I'm an idiot and just didn't notice it until now, but you get an alert when a mod takes action on a post you reported now. +2 from the muslim schools thread. morrigan the best mod.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

archie4208

« Reply #5503 on: December 02, 2017, 03:27:22 PM »
https://twitter.com/MellowerZee/status/936705159182270464

Persona 5 got nominated for overall GOTY at the Game Awards and will probably sweep RPG of the year at most publications as its only real competition is Divinity OS 2.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #5504 on: December 02, 2017, 03:32:07 PM »
You're picking an outlier, It's plain as day that gaming media post 360 has got a lot more western centric + japanese negative (both, as they arent mutually exclusive). ARGUING IN BAD FAITH EH ARCHIE

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5505 on: December 02, 2017, 03:46:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/1642852/

On the subject of breast sliders, I actually need breast sliders to get anywhere close to the physiques that I'm most interested in representing in my characters. However, the vast majority of games with breast sliders don't go far enough in the range - specifically, they don't let me get close enough to flat. The default will pretty much always be too large for my tastes, and then the minimum size ends up still too large for my tastes? That's not a good look.

:jared

I think that poster is a woman though.   :thinking
Quote from: Laiza, post: 1643069, member: 215
Yeah, and on top of that, when we are represented, at least in Japanese games, it's usually accompanied by annoying jokes about bodily insecurity that just feel predatory. (Western games just give us basically no representation. If I have to play a literal lizard race to get representation... that's not representation.)

Once again... priorities and such.
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #5506 on: December 02, 2017, 04:02:50 PM »
you fucking weebs and your persecution complex :lol

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #5507 on: December 02, 2017, 04:03:32 PM »
You're picking an outlier, It's plain as day that gaming media post 360 has got a lot more western centric + japanese negative (both, as they arent mutually exclusive). ARGUING IN BAD FAITH EH ARCHIE

Just play Xenoblade 2 with me, Momo. :lawd
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5508 on: December 02, 2017, 04:26:05 PM »
you fucking weebs and your persecution complex :lol

I'm with you the lolz.  This just isn't a case of :jared, it seems.
:idont
ど助平

Jansen

« Reply #5509 on: December 02, 2017, 04:31:40 PM »
i was referring to the western bias posts.

like at the very least pull your head out of Japan's ass for a bit if you think ME:A is gonna win goty awards

Jansen

« Reply #5512 on: December 02, 2017, 05:12:36 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=253083120

Quote from: CassidyIzABeast
Urine a state of confusion. That guy was an ex-mod not the site owner.

lol

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #5513 on: December 02, 2017, 05:15:49 PM »
This entire fucking thread wow https://www.resetera.com/threads/have-you-reached-a-point-movies-tv-can-be-too-white.9081/
Have you reached a point movies/tv can be "too white"?

:dead

Bore Expert

« Reply #5514 on: December 02, 2017, 05:17:06 PM »
http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=253083120

Quote from: CassidyIzABeast
Urine a state of confusion. That guy was an ex-mod not the site owner.

lol

:delicious

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #5515 on: December 02, 2017, 06:16:12 PM »
None that I'm aware of. (could you, perhaps, start one? I'm new to Discord)

PS
@all
Disabling ad blocker might reduce the chances of an unfortunate scenario

I would argue it will definitely increase the chances of a very unfortunate scenario. :teehee

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #5516 on: December 02, 2017, 06:30:31 PM »
None that I'm aware of. (could you, perhaps, start one? I'm new to Discord)

PS
@all
Disabling ad blocker might reduce the chances of an unfortunate scenario

I would argue it will definitely increase the chances of a very unfortunate scenario. :teehee

At this point I'd rather see gaf survive and thrive while reset eats itself and becomes pariahs of the internet.  Just for their reactions.  "How could a site led by a sex offender and confirmed Nazi recover like this?!"  I know it's a lost cause, though.  And I don't really care either way, not like I'd actively campaign in favor of the site.
Uncle

StealthFan

• Swings Both Ways
« Reply #5517 on: December 02, 2017, 07:18:28 PM »
Fake internet black militants make me yawn. You know Slayven is gonna marry a white bitch.
reckt

Dennis

« Reply #5518 on: December 02, 2017, 07:18:52 PM »
Urine a state of confusion

meme-worthy

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #5519 on: December 02, 2017, 07:26:38 PM »
Urine a state of confusion

meme-worthy

The anus on you to make it a meme.
©@©™