Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174261 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7560 on: December 25, 2017, 06:17:29 PM »
But if we accept that people are being born in the wrong body today, how is it even possible to argue that they weren't 4000 years ago as well? We're almost exactly the same homo sapiens they were.
yeah, but what is being trans? That was the point of one of Chappelle's jokes. If you walk up on a 6ft tall bearded person with tits and a dress what are you really going to think? You gonna tip toe around the right pronoun?

If you look like a giant fucking dude in a dress other people are going to just think you're a big dude in a dress not that you're a "woman" inside.

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7561 on: December 25, 2017, 06:17:51 PM »
But if we accept that people are being born in the wrong body today, how is it even possible to argue that they weren't 4000 years ago as well? We're almost exactly the same homo sapiens they were.

Hey I'm just asking questions man  :trumps

Rise

« Reply #7562 on: December 25, 2017, 06:48:12 PM »
Okay I’m calling bullshit. And you can call me a Sonyfanboy (it’s true I don’t like the Xbox) but really a framed Last Jedi Poster?

Is that really normal to have posters for brand new movies in your house. Unless you’re gonna tell me the person in question works for ILM it just seems weird to me that an ordinary house would have a poster for a new movie.

I think it’s kinda strange in general to have movie posters in your house but yeah I just feel like this is corporate synergy and they want you to buy Xbox One Xs with Battlefront 2.

Apologies in advance if someone’s already pointed this out, it’s just an odd detail to me.

All I’m saying is if there’s a company that especially like this viral video it’s Microsoft. Because the viewer is left with the message that Xbox > PS4.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-kid-unboxes-xbox-one-x-thinking-its-a-standard-ps4.12627/page-5#post-2499210
https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-kid-unboxes-xbox-one-x-thinking-its-a-standard-ps4.12627/page-6#post-2500584

:hans1

Jansen

« Reply #7563 on: December 25, 2017, 07:14:54 PM »
The Dave Chapelle thread, good lord....

of all the posts on the final page, only this one deserves a warning? https://www.resetera.com/posts/2495758/

Seems like preferential moderation is already in full effect

Of course there is. given the make up of the mod team it's impossible for era to not be heavily biased.

Odrion

« Reply #7564 on: December 25, 2017, 07:17:54 PM »
i wanna watch that gay dad anime
._.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7565 on: December 25, 2017, 08:15:20 PM »
Okay I’m calling bullshit. And you can call me a Sonyfanboy (it’s true I don’t like the Xbox) but really a framed Last Jedi Poster?

Is that really normal to have posters for brand new movies in your house. Unless you’re gonna tell me the person in question works for ILM it just seems weird to me that an ordinary house would have a poster for a new movie.

I think it’s kinda strange in general to have movie posters in your house but yeah I just feel like this is corporate synergy and they want you to buy Xbox One Xs with Battlefront 2.

Apologies in advance if someone’s already pointed this out, it’s just an odd detail to me.

All I’m saying is if there’s a company that especially like this viral video it’s Microsoft. Because the viewer is left with the message that Xbox > PS4.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-kid-unboxes-xbox-one-x-thinking-its-a-standard-ps4.12627/page-5#post-2499210
https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-kid-unboxes-xbox-one-x-thinking-its-a-standard-ps4.12627/page-6#post-2500584

Who cares, none of these unboxing vids will ever live up to the OG.

©@©™

Averon

« Reply #7566 on: December 25, 2017, 08:36:12 PM »
The peasants are rebelling again in that Pyra figurine thread.

Bananas

« Reply #7567 on: December 25, 2017, 08:52:11 PM »
And yet Persona 2 had a better treatment of homosexuality.

:girlaff

Are you serious? Persona 2 which made it a throw-away line, is "better treatment?"

t. He hasn't played Persona 2 and has read the story on the wiki.

Yes, Persona 2, in which one character is gay the main character is bi (And this is not counting some NPCs, like the Genie). They are not shamed for it, there is not "lele, are you going to rape us at night Jun". There is a serious story going on, and one of the most important characters is gay. What confuses you?

Bro, I've played Persona 2. Both Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment. Get out of here with this meme shit.

No you clearly didn't. Also telling people to get out with this meme shit when he makes this kind of post LOL.

There is only two lines about Tatsuya being "gay" in IS and it's entirely ignored in EP. Yes, it may not be going "LOL ARE YOU GONNA RAPE US KANJI" like Yosuke in Persona 4, but better treatment of homosexuality is a huge stretch. Jun is implied IIRC and never explicitly stated unless you choose the "I have eyes only for Jun" line when Lisa asks.

First, there are more instances of homosexuality than Jun or that scene particularly in IS. You should know if you played it. But again, you didn't. Second, you have stuff like the Drama CD and the devs interview (People like Kaneko even favor the pairing). Third, unlike Persona 3-4-5, Persona 2 doesn't have a S.Link, so that's the most amount of interest Tatsuya can show in any character. Fourth, I'm not sure what kind of treatment you expect for a game not focused on romance in the fucking 90.  Fifth, having a gay character in the 90 that actually has dreams, objectives and stuff going on in his life and isn't just the butt of the joke in a Japanese game is a fucking damn accomplice. Again, just look what happened in modern Persona as soon one character just touches the subject.

So again: :girlaff Go back to REEEEEE, please.
Pathetic. Do you need your safe space? And I told you to go back to Voat, if you keep going like this, didn't I? Also for someone obsessed over Resetera, I'm not sure you should tell people to go back to it.

Jansen

« Reply #7568 on: December 25, 2017, 09:03:09 PM »
Eat shit and die fucker

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Merry Xmas bitches
[close]

bdoughty

« Reply #7569 on: December 25, 2017, 09:57:08 PM »
Who is funny
Chappelle
Jim Norton
Patrice O'Neal (RIP)
Louis CK
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Nick Di Paolo
Hannibal Burress
Mike Birbiglia
Bobby Kelly
Artie Lange
Gilbert Gottfried
Norm Macdonald

Greg Giraldo (RIP) Great Stand Up Comedian, slayer of the roasts.

Boredfrom

« Reply #7570 on: December 25, 2017, 10:02:06 PM »

I thought I was going to dislike Pyra but she is a pretty okey character in the game.

Mythra, in other hand...

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #7571 on: December 25, 2017, 11:23:14 PM »
Seriously, how can the moderators not be on to Cream by now? I used to think Cream was a Voat troll but now I’m thinking it’s gotta be someone on the inner circle that has dirt on an admin or something. There’s no way anybody can be stupid enough to not see that Cream is a fucking troll

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #7572 on: December 25, 2017, 11:26:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2493111/
I really wanted to write up a detailed reply, but I just do not have the time, energy, or self-restraint. These blatant whataboutisms and your 'I have trans friends', 'why u mad', and 'transphobia is pretty light' comments are extremely gross and dismissive.
Thanks to Cindi I got a bingo over here someone come check my card.

benjipwns

« Reply #7573 on: December 25, 2017, 11:29:57 PM »
Given Cindi's past and the forum she comes from, this rings loud and clear.
:hitler

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7574 on: December 25, 2017, 11:32:42 PM »

Uhh what the fuck? That means they took his brand new console out of its original box.

Disgusting.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2500448/
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #7575 on: December 25, 2017, 11:43:14 PM »
Glad that kid loves his gift and hugging it.
It is better than my nephew who knows nothing about monetary value and ungraceful for gift.
He gave away a PS4 that I gifted him for Christmas 4yrs ago for a $20 steam card just a year ago.
Effing hell.
I just gave him a Switch...I bet he will pawn that system for 3.50 in a few months.

Himu

« Reply #7576 on: December 25, 2017, 11:43:58 PM »
I'm confused. I'm accused of saying transphobia is light? When did I say that? Did I not say that Dave Chappelle's words were definitely transphobic but on the scale of transphobia they were pretty small? I'm pretty sure I implied that but hey, I wrote the original post at 3 am so maybe I'm wrong.

I have a real problem with assuming me voicing my opinions on trans matters means I'm trying to cozy up to people. That doesn't make any sense. I'm not Blaire White (I hate that bitch). Like the idea that any trans person who disagrees with the "community" is trying to get in graces with people who hate us? Like I haven't seen myself or Rise act like that. We legitimately feel we are doing this in the trans communities best self interests, which they don't seem to understand. It's whatever, though.

Rise have you read my post and the replies to it? Thoughts?
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #7577 on: December 25, 2017, 11:46:05 PM »
I have a real problem with assuming me voicing my opinions on trans matters means I'm trying to cozy up to people.
You're doing far worse my lady: https://www.resetera.com/posts/2493484/
That comment is wholly constructed to convince people outside of trans circles that it's not a concern when it can be along with numerous other matters at the same time. It's the same kind of argument you see disingenuous alt-righters make when they try to say shit like: "HOW CAN YOU CARE ABOUT WOMEN HERE, WOMEN IN AFRICA HAVE IT WORSE". It's an attempt to belittle people for caring, change the subject and encourage trans allies and people outside of the argument to care less about putting themselves into the argument in the first place. IE: to cut out voices that can be helpful to trans individuals from time to time. The goal is to make people care less about trans voices and trans issues.

Given Cindi's past and the forum she comes from, this rings loud and clear.
But it's expected considering you come from the alt-right's Doxxing central forum.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7578 on: December 25, 2017, 11:47:21 PM »
My god this Lorde thread on canceling a show in Israel. How can people on the left to be so fucking stupid.

Yes, let's support a group of people from an ass backwards religion with a billion plus in population that is routinely supported by Russia and slam the 1 stable country that is on our side in the middle east that settled back in THEIR fucking homeland (which gave birth to their neighbors fucking stupid religion) because they were being slaughtered, continuously.

>:(

Himu

« Reply #7579 on: December 25, 2017, 11:47:34 PM »
Yeah I was going to quote that next.

Like the following sentence:

"That comment is wholly constructed to convince people outside of trans circles that it's not a concern when it can be along with numerous other matters at the same time."

:confused

I said outright that Chappell was wrong for what he did.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7580 on: December 25, 2017, 11:52:39 PM »
My god this Lorde thread on canceling a show in Israel. How can people on the left to be so fucking stupid.

Yes, let's support a group of people from an ass backwards religion with a billion plus in population that is routinely supported by Russia and slam the 1 stable country that is on our side in the middle east that settled back in THEIR fucking homeland (which gave birth to their neighbors fucking stupid religion) because they were being slaughtered, continuously.

Yes let's ignore Israel committing literal genocide lmaoooooo
IYKYK

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7581 on: December 25, 2017, 11:55:52 PM »

Like, omg, literal genocide.

Palestinians lost the fucking wars. Do you get that? They lost. If there's no chance of a peace agreement over there, which i don't think there will be, i side with Israel. Maybe you should try your hand at living in one of the Palestinian neighborhoods, or any heavy muslim community lol. I'd pay to see how that would turn out for you.

Himu

« Reply #7582 on: December 26, 2017, 12:00:22 AM »
Uh huh. Lol
IYKYK

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #7583 on: December 26, 2017, 12:02:47 AM »
Yeah say that to their faces not on the internet see how that works out for you.

Good stuff, good stuff.
rub

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7584 on: December 26, 2017, 12:03:18 AM »
Uh huh. Lol

yeah, you laugh but just like the rest of the resetretard dimwhits they'd cry their fucking eyes out once they realize muslims aren't all too tolerant lol.

"like, literally, you need to respect my gender pronouns and my lifestyle choices"

off the roof you go lol

Himu

« Reply #7585 on: December 26, 2017, 12:07:53 AM »
"Funny considering Cindi is THE trans person with a long and sordid history of abusing other trans individuals"

What is this long and storied history?
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #7586 on: December 26, 2017, 12:08:49 AM »

or we could not send money to a top 25 or so nation that's seemed to do well for itself (even with acquiring massive Russian aid)? nor all its surrounding neighbors to balance out how we do that part? an idea

i know, it's crazy...

also we could probably care less about where music artists choose to hold their concerts or not instead of using it as a prism through which to conduct our political debates

Himu

« Reply #7587 on: December 26, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
Uh huh. Lol

yeah, you laugh but just like the rest of the resetretard dimwhits they'd cry their fucking eyes out once they realize muslims aren't all too tolerant lol.

"like, literally, you need to respect my gender pronouns and my lifestyle choices"

off the roof you go lol

:lol

So let's get this straight. You argue you want to see harmful trans jokes on a Chappelle stand up show.

But now you're arguing that Islam won't respect my pronouns and therefore I should be anti-Muslim.

Pick one.

You're a joke, dude. :sabu To make it even more funny, countries like Iran have a viable life for the T.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #7588 on: December 26, 2017, 12:12:02 AM »
"Funny considering Cindi is THE trans person with a long and sordid history of abusing other trans individuals"

What is this long and storied history?
sigh...i'm so tired...
having to explain your own sordid history to you...so...tiring
maybe you should just like stop, just stop
let us be human beings with humanity inside us and stop

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7589 on: December 26, 2017, 12:12:54 AM »
I haven't followed the discussion but Cindi there's unfortunately not a lot to do if numerous people are misreading you on Era apart keeping steadfast on your clear position. Once a discussion turn into a trench war it's diminishing returns already even at a personal level.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 12:18:08 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

agrajag

« Reply #7590 on: December 26, 2017, 12:13:25 AM »
No one should be forced to defend their humanity

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7591 on: December 26, 2017, 12:15:03 AM »
Uh huh. Lol

off the roof you go lol

So let's get this straight. You argue you want to see harmful trans jokes on a Chappelle stand up show.

But now you're arguing that Islam won't respect my pronouns and therefore I should be anti-Muslim.

Pick one.

You're a joke, dude. :sabu
The same argument can be flipped and applied to your dumbass. We're at full tilt mental blockage at this point.

Sigh, try to have some perspective! Everything with you resettypes has to be an extreme of either black or white. The level of autism with you fuckers is unmatched. Chappelle making a trans joke is now equivalent to being actively discriminated against and murdered.
 :lawd

benjipwns

« Reply #7592 on: December 26, 2017, 12:17:59 AM »
Sigh, try to have some fucking perspective! Everything with you resettypes has to be an extreme of either black or white.
:teehee

Himu

« Reply #7593 on: December 26, 2017, 12:20:00 AM »
Tasty Meat make an extension that turns every Assimilate post into an :lol
IYKYK

Rise

« Reply #7594 on: December 26, 2017, 12:24:15 AM »
I'm confused. I'm accused of saying transphobia is light? When did I say that? Did I not say that Dave Chappelle's words were definitely transphobic but on the scale of transphobia they were pretty small? I'm pretty sure I implied that but hey, I wrote the original post at 3 am so maybe I'm wrong.

I have a real problem with assuming me voicing my opinions on trans matters means I'm trying to cozy up to people. That doesn't make any sense. I'm not Blaire White (I hate that bitch). Like the idea that any trans person who disagrees with the "community" is trying to get in graces with people who hate us? Like I haven't seen myself or Rise act like that. We legitimately feel we are doing this in the trans communities best self interests, which they don't seem to understand. It's whatever, though.

it's the literal cult-like behavior in action. you're either 100% with the dogma, or you're one of Them.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #7595 on: December 26, 2017, 12:36:35 AM »
This thread needs to be split into the boreans who laugh and the boreans who step in ree arguments and drags that shit onto our fine bore carpets.

mods help, we need a wall.

Himu

« Reply #7596 on: December 26, 2017, 12:49:08 AM »

it's the literal cult-like behavior in action. you're either 100% with the dogma, or you're one of Them.

How do you think the trans community can break out of that mindset? Upending the umbrella? How do we break the chains?
IYKYK

Rich!

« Reply #7597 on: December 26, 2017, 01:02:33 AM »

The moderation in that thread is absolutely pathetic. And that guy is an admin? jesus

I've given the site a fair chance, but...nah. Won't be using it anymore. Bunch of absolute fuckwads. I get all my gaming news from Reddit and Twitter now faster than anywhere else anyway.

Bore Expert

« Reply #7598 on: December 26, 2017, 01:03:36 AM »
no thread on reset about how problematic mistletoe is? They’re slippin.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7600 on: December 26, 2017, 03:06:07 AM »
Hey guys! Happy not-Christmas! I've decided that, until the new year hits, I'm going to do an experiment in complete positivity and see how that works out. :) That means no more making fun of people! See you guys in a week!
每天生气

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #7601 on: December 26, 2017, 03:10:38 AM »
Hey guys! Happy not-Christmas! I've decided that, until the new year hits, I'm going to do an experiment in complete positivity and see how that works out. :) That means no more making fun of people! See you guys in a week!
Go fuck yourself.

benjipwns

« Reply #7602 on: December 26, 2017, 03:27:57 AM »
You're supposed to just follow the orders from the Kremlin, not post them directly on the forums we're undermining.

Er, I mean, they're undermining. Like definitely not ResetEra.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #7603 on: December 26, 2017, 03:50:24 AM »
hey guys I'm starting to think this assimilate character might be a huge piece of shit huh

benjipwns

« Reply #7604 on: December 26, 2017, 03:57:33 AM »
hey guys I'm starting to think this assimilate character might be a huge piece of shit huh
Maybe you should try your hand at living with him lol. I'd pay to see how that would turn out for you.

off the roof you go lol

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #7605 on: December 26, 2017, 04:08:36 AM »
Maybe you should try your hand at living with him lol. I'd pay to see how that would turn out for you.

off the roof you go lol
每天生气

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #7606 on: December 26, 2017, 04:32:58 AM »
See you guys in a week!
You only lasted an hour.  :wag

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #7607 on: December 26, 2017, 06:47:38 AM »
Sigh, try to have some fucking perspective! Everything with you resettypes has to be an extreme of either black or white.
:teehee

Only the Resetti deal in absolutes!
rub

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #7608 on: December 26, 2017, 07:30:42 AM »

Ironically the entire thread is them complaining about trans voices not being heard and the second one appears that doesn't fall a 100% in line they try to undermine it as much as they can. That the mods just ignored those accusations despite no one even bothering to back them up is also disappointing but I guess to be expected by now.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7609 on: December 26, 2017, 08:01:08 AM »
I see that Chappelle thread on RE is much like the gaming side threads where nobody actually focuses on whatever the content is and instead wants the play the role of "professionally outraged" over whatever it is.  The fucking specials haven't even aired yet and people are losing their shit over the possibility of some shit that might get said?

Cindi, why do you bother posting on RE?  You're just going to end up banned (again). 

The moderation in that thread is absolutely pathetic. And that guy is an admin? jesus

I've given the site a fair chance, but...nah. Won't be using it anymore. Bunch of absolute fuckwads. I get all my gaming news from Reddit and Twitter now faster than anywhere else anyway.

Where's the best place for gaming news on Reddit?  I usually just hit up Gematsu and Siliconera for stuff, but if there's a faster source out there...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 08:24:16 AM by Dos Locos Tacos »
ど助平

Borealis

« Reply #7610 on: December 26, 2017, 08:46:07 AM »
Where's the best place for gaming news on Reddit?  I usually just hit up Gematsu and Siliconera for stuff, but if there's a faster source out there...

/r/games is your best bet for the fastest gaming news, both Western and Japanese.

bdoughty

« Reply #7611 on: December 26, 2017, 09:21:43 AM »

Is there is a list on the internet of things that comedians are not supposed to joke about because it is wrong? If you can joke about the Holocaust, pretty much everything seems to be fair play. Anyone still complaining about Larry David doing it on SNL? No? You may not like what he joked about but he is in no way wrong to make a joke about it.

Edit: I just noticed in the Greg Giraldo video I posted he called Kathy Griffin, " cheeseburger Bonaduce." Was that wrong? She even laughed at that joke, was that wrong of her? The audience? Me, because I laughed the first time I heard it?

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 09:46:10 AM by bdoughty »

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #7612 on: December 26, 2017, 09:30:42 AM »

Like, omg, literal genocide.

Palestinians lost the fucking wars. Do you get that? They lost. If there's no chance of a peace agreement over there, which i don't think there will be, i side with Israel. Maybe you should try your hand at living in one of the Palestinian neighborhoods, or any heavy muslim community lol. I'd pay to see how that would turn out for you.

On a macro level I think that Islam is probably one of the closest things to evil in this world these days, but dude... have you seen what the Israelis DO to the Palestinians? It's hell living there. No human being deserves to be treated that way, even if they do prescribe to an ass backwards religion of violence.

bdoughty

« Reply #7613 on: December 26, 2017, 09:44:07 AM »
have you seen what the Israelis DO to the Palestinians? It's hell living there.

I am sure it is hell for people on both sides. How many of you guys live in the region? Do you? Where do you get your information on the conflict from? Just as easy to post a ton of shit that the Palestinians have done to Israelis if you go media sources that go against your political grain.

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #7614 on: December 26, 2017, 10:17:42 AM »
Seems like things are going great.

rub

Clockwork5

« Reply #7615 on: December 26, 2017, 10:39:11 AM »
I just got around to reading Cindi's successful stifling of the Chappell conversation.
 :success

nudemacusers

« Reply #7616 on: December 26, 2017, 10:43:58 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2504592/

good effort but you failed to note that the poster you are responding to is denigrating the memory of a suicide victim. surely that is at least worthy of a formal resetera moderation warning
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Rise

« Reply #7617 on: December 26, 2017, 10:49:36 AM »

How do you think the trans community can break out of that mindset? Upending the umbrella? How do we break the chains?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Honestly? Just stay away and let time take its course. These sorts of movements aren't built to last. Really, they're already falling apart imo. Like, the modern social justice movement and all its related splinters like the queer theory/10000 genders/biological sex isn't real if I say so people have lost the culture war. People universally laugh at "SJ Ws" everywhere outside of their echo chambers and even primetime childrens cartoons mock them.

It's not like we're the only ones that feel this way, and those like us increase in number every day (or maybe week, idk, there aren't that many tranners to begin with)
[close]
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 11:00:10 AM by Rise »

Himu

« Reply #7618 on: December 26, 2017, 11:17:04 AM »

Is there is a list on the internet of things that comedians are not supposed to joke about because it is wrong? If you can joke about the Holocaust, pretty much everything seems to be fair play. Anyone still complaining about Larry David doing it on SNL? No? You may not like what he joked about but he is in no way wrong to make a joke about it.

Edit: I just noticed in the Greg Giraldo video I posted he called Kathy Griffin, " cheeseburger Bonaduce." Was that wrong? She even laughed at that joke, was that wrong of her? The audience? Me, because I laughed the first time I heard it?

(Image removed from quote.)

Oh no. You get me wrong. Joke about what you want. He just came across as uninformed to me on the issue. and it's personal I can't see it any other way.
IYKYK

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7619 on: December 26, 2017, 11:26:23 AM »

ど助平