Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2193875 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7980 on: December 30, 2017, 09:36:10 PM »
Sorry cindi i don't spend my time researching this crap

Strange, since just a couple of days ago you were adamant that nobody else but you and Chapelle understood what the word meant.

From Meriam-Webster:
Definition of transsexual
: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth

No, the point was that no one knows what it means.

Just because you say you're a woman but decide not to go through any type of transformation you want to be classified as a woman? Come on. That's a bit much. There has to be some type of clear distinction for society to fucking understand you since if we don't then all hell will break loose and you'll demand people be fined for improper pronoun use.

All this tip toeing around the issue creates further problems. It's why we now have LGBTQRCY+++++, nonbinary, and whatever fuck else these people want to be classified as. Most people do not have a problem with whatever the fuck you want to be in the U.S. You wanna be a fucking furry and dress like an idiot in public? It's a free country. But soon as you demand society as a whole to recognize your fucked up shit then you better have some good guidelines to follow that doesn't infringe on other people's liberties.

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #7981 on: December 30, 2017, 09:39:43 PM »
parentheses around the word Jews seem so unnecessary.

Like we already know they’re Jewish

I can’t even do bigotry right. No wonder I’m such a screwup.

Pills Here

« Reply #7982 on: December 30, 2017, 09:41:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/things-you-may-not-know-about-reggie-fils-aime.13282/

Care a lot about some business guy at your favorite corporation, brehs.

One permban and one warning in that thread already  :esports

Himu

« Reply #7983 on: December 30, 2017, 09:55:41 PM »
Black Panthers terrorists. This cannot stand :stop Someone please save the honor and image of the Panthers.

Sorry Cindi, but Revolutionary Suicide is on the same shelf as my Ted Kaczynski books. Terrorists confirmed.

I blame movies like Forrest Gump and The Butler that argue that the Black Panthers are the "bad crowd". I would gladly raise my fist and join the party of the 60's and 70's. :brazilcry

Sorry cindi i don't spend my time researching this crap

Strange, since just a couple of days ago you were adamant that nobody else but you and Chapelle understood what the word meant.

From Meriam-Webster:
Definition of transsexual
: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth

No, the point was that no one knows what it means.

Just because you say you're a woman but decide not to go through any type of transformation you want to be classified as a woman? Come on. That's a bit much. There has to be some type of clear distinction for society to fucking understand you since if we don't then all hell will break loose and you'll demand people be fined for improper pronoun use.

All this tip toeing around the issue creates further problems. It's why we now have LGBTQRCY+++++, nonbinary, and whatever fuck else these people want to be classified as. Most people do not have a problem with whatever the fuck you want to be in the U.S. You wanna be a fucking furry and dress like an idiot in public? It's a free country. But soon as you demand society as a whole to recognize your fucked up shit then you better have some good guidelines to follow that doesn't infringe on other people's liberties.

:snoop

I think you're trolling. No way did you not know that trans women with equipment are considered trans. Do you know how much srs costs? Do you think every bitch can afford that?

No one knows what it means? Are you daft? Trans means to go across. It says nothing about surgery. It means to transition from one to the other. You can argue that we are not really "women". Whatever. Have your opinion, even if I think you're 100% wrong. But we're clearly not men either. If you don't even know the basics of the argument, which you said above that readily "do not research" then what in the fuck are you talking about? Because when someone says they're a trans woman we all know the first mother fucking question that is going to pop out of someone's mouth is,"have you had the surgery?" So no,  no one is confused here. Just you with your....whatever.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7984 on: December 30, 2017, 09:57:49 PM »
parentheses around the word Jews seem so unnecessary.

Like we already know they’re Jewish

I can’t even do bigotry right. No wonder I’m such a screwup.

Is it (((Jews))) or )))Jews(((? The alt right is so ridiculous with how embarrassingly bad they are.
IYKYK

Rman

« Reply #7985 on: December 30, 2017, 10:00:26 PM »
pls dont bite :snoop
you make it sound like something is questionable about being gay  :gurl

as if sexuality isn't situationally/monetarily fluid and can't exhibit quantum multi-state properties :gurl

so bitcoin is a kind of gender? :ohhh

No, it's the alt-right now. 

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/27/is-bitcoin-enabling-alt-right-extremists/
Fucking Salon lol.  They went down the alt right is everything rabbithole like crazy.  They are literally deranged.  Shame. They used to be decent.

Jansen

« Reply #7986 on: December 30, 2017, 10:04:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/things-you-may-not-know-about-reggie-fils-aime.13282/

Care a lot about some business guy at your favorite corporation, brehs.

One permban and one warning in that thread already  :esports

that's to be expected when one of the sites admins is a massive nintendumb

dont say bads things about Reggie  :trigger  :nintendo  :trigger

Himu

« Reply #7987 on: December 30, 2017, 10:06:05 PM »
TVC, read Assata and then Angela Davis' autobiography.

IYKYK

etiolate

« Reply #7988 on: December 30, 2017, 10:07:19 PM »
There's a lot of steps to transitioning. It's not a boob job.

USER WARNED: DISREGARDING THE HUMANITY OF MAMMARY-FLUID PEOPLE

Pwnz

« Reply #7989 on: December 30, 2017, 10:10:12 PM »
Ain't nothing gay about dicks

Unless the balls touch.  Cuz then its Richard Simmons gay.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7990 on: December 30, 2017, 10:19:35 PM »

I think you're trolling. No way did you not know that trans women with equipment are considered trans. Do you know how much srs costs? Do you think every bitch can afford that?

No one knows what it means? Are you daft? Trans means to go across. It says nothing about surgery. It means to transition from one to the other. You can argue that we are not really "women". Whatever. Have your opinion, even if I think you're 100% wrong. But we're clearly not men either. If you don't even know the basics of the argument, which you said above that readily "do not research" then what in the fuck are you talking about? Because when someone says they're a trans woman we all know the first mother fucking question that is going to pop out of someone's mouth is,"have you had the surgery?" So no,  no one is confused here. Just you with your....whatever.
There's plenty of people that do not know. And frankly i get confused as well. I thought i knew, but then i hear something else , and i'm like wait? huh?

You gonna rock a beard, boobs, a dress, and have dick and a sack and want to be considered a full fledged woman? I think that's a bit crazy. Bruce Jenner being considered "woman of the year" by some crazy magazines while having a fucking penis and not sure if he wants to even get rid of his penis is fucking RIDICULOUS.

Himu

« Reply #7991 on: December 30, 2017, 11:01:25 PM »

There's plenty of people that do not know. And frankly i get confused as well. I thought i knew, but then i hear something else , and i'm like wait? huh?

You gonna rock a beard, boobs, a dress, and have dick and a sack and want to be considered a full fledged woman? I think that's a bit crazy. Bruce Jenner being considered "woman of the year" by some crazy magazines while having a fucking penis and not sure if he wants to even get rid of his penis is fucking RIDICULOUS.

Who said anything about beards? What in the fuck are you talking about? What is this about Caitlyn Jenner?

Please call Caitlyn by her female name and try to call her she. Barely anyone in the trans community even likes her. I certainly don't. Why are you using her for an argument to prove...anything, really?
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #7992 on: December 30, 2017, 11:08:07 PM »
Tasty Meat, Assimilate is so bad. Please make an add on that turns all of his posts into :lol emotes!!
IYKYK

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #7993 on: December 30, 2017, 11:10:13 PM »
Imagine being as much of a total fucking moron as Assimilate is
bent

nudemacusers

« Reply #7994 on: December 30, 2017, 11:17:24 PM »
pls dont bite :snoop
you make it sound like something is questionable about being gay  :gurl

as if sexuality isn't situationally/monetarily fluid and can't exhibit quantum multi-state properties :gurl

so bitcoin is a kind of gender? :ohhh

No, it's the alt-right now. 

https://www.salon.com/2017/12/27/is-bitcoin-enabling-alt-right-extremists/
Fucking Salon lol.  They went down the alt right is everything rabbithole like crazy.  They are literally deranged.  Shame. They used to be decent.
salon became a joke a few years ago. don't know why... probably a reflection of clickthroughs like everything else.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #7995 on: December 30, 2017, 11:17:55 PM »
Creepy Stalker DIED FOR LESS

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7996 on: December 30, 2017, 11:20:32 PM »
Tasty Meat, Assimilate is so bad. Please make an add on that turns all of his posts into :lol emotes!!
You keep trying to force this. It's funny, your reeeeeee mentality never escapes you does it? Yet, your own people over there don't like you. It must be hard for you.

Imagine being as much of a total fucking moron as Assimilate is (Image removed from quote.)

Sorry, can't keep up with who wants to keep their dick or not .  :dizzy

nudemacusers

« Reply #7997 on: December 30, 2017, 11:23:07 PM »
WHO WANTS TO FIGHT IDGAF
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #7998 on: December 30, 2017, 11:55:47 PM »
You keep trying to force this. It's funny, your reeeeeee mentality never escapes you does it? Yet, your own people over there don't like you. It must be hard for you.

Imagine being as much of a total fucking moron as Assimilate is (Image removed from quote.)

Sorry, can't keep up with who wants to keep their dick or not .  :dizzy

Nah, you're so trash you make etoilet look not that bad (but still bad)

tell me am i literally trash?   :bobby

etiolate

« Reply #7999 on: December 31, 2017, 12:25:10 AM »
That's not fair Stro.

Everyone looks like trash in comparison to me.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #8000 on: December 31, 2017, 12:34:26 AM »

I haven't been folllowing this thread too closely. What has he done?

Himu

« Reply #8001 on: December 31, 2017, 12:53:40 AM »

A basic summary:

IYKYK

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #8002 on: December 31, 2017, 12:55:43 AM »
Caught up.

Assimilate: If you're being honest, there's stages as Cindy has said.

1. Realizing your born the wrong gender (male a female body/female in a male body)
2. Realizing this isn't "just a phase" (some folks may not actually think they're female in a male body but have female mannerisms that make them think that temporarily)
3. If they are 100% on board with it, they may start to "transition." This means using hormones to stop Testosterone or Estrogen production in themselves and gain an Adams Apple/etc. of the opposite sex they're trying to choose (breasts in male to female, which yes: Some of it may be fat/moobs but that's a whole 'nother discussion)
4. For some, this is as far as they can get as sexual-reassignment-surgery is expensive, especially in the US.

Which brings up 4.a.: Using Bruce Jenner/Caitlin Jenner as an example of this as going "does she still have a dick!?" is being obtuse or just a pure moron, because 1) Bruce/Cate publicly announced they were undergoing sexual-reassignment-surgery and 2) did so and thereby came out with that Vanity Fair "call me Caitlin" cover.

4.b. Since this is as far as most folks get, they consider themselves "transitioned" because they see elements of their mental gender (male->female/female->male) in their appearance now.
4.c. They may/may not still have sexual organs that work depending on the amount of hormones they are/were on. If they still have a working dick as a "female" they generally will announce it to their sexual/romantic partners once they are comfortable with them and see if they are able to "get over that hurdle" to having a relationship. This is where that "man is having a baby" sort of articles have appeared over the past like 2-4 years.
5. IF they have the money and sexual-resassignment-surgery: They are "fully" transitioned.

AKA: Between 4-5 (SRS or not but having been on hormones) these people are still considered transsexual because they were transitioning. Doesn't matter if they still have "working sexual organs" they are considered trans because of their process of transitioning.

Though really, stage 3 (when they start to take the hormones) is where I'd personally hard-line the definition as cross-dressing or "just a phase" means they aren't transsexual in the definition of the word.

Himu

« Reply #8003 on: December 31, 2017, 01:07:00 AM »
Some people don't go for srs and instead go for castration (get rid of testicles) as a nice medium. No longer produces testosterone which is big deal so a lot of girls go that route instead of the full route. SRS isn't necessarily an end game.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #8004 on: December 31, 2017, 01:09:15 AM »
(breasts in male to female, which yes: Some of it may be fat/moobs but that's a whole 'nother discussion)

Breasts are mammary tissue. It isn't just fat. Fat helps bigger boobs, but it's the tissue that holds it all together. And yes, you grow tissue and can even lactate/breastfeed.
IYKYK

agrajag

« Reply #8005 on: December 31, 2017, 01:13:54 AM »

He talked shit about the lotr movies

bdoughty

« Reply #8006 on: December 31, 2017, 02:18:43 AM »
Fat helps bigger boobs

Looks in mirror, I can confirm this.  :-\

kingv

« Reply #8007 on: December 31, 2017, 02:31:31 AM »
So, what does estrogen do to the functioning of your hangdown? Can you still get bust fat nuts?

Not sure I could handle a woman who shoots bigger loads than me.

Himu

« Reply #8008 on: December 31, 2017, 02:51:46 AM »
So, what does estrogen do to the functioning of your hangdown? Can you still get bust fat nuts?

Not sure I could handle a woman who shoots bigger loads than me.

Proper hrt therapy and depending on the persons goals will result in lack of use (which will happen due to lower T). This gives way to atrophy in the old ding a ling. Lots of people shrink 2-3 inches. I don't want to peruse my numbers because that's without manners but it's a sizable decrease. Not only will decrease in size but will no longer function and you won't be able to get erections anymore. It's basically a useless tool. Hormone therapy also shrivels the testicles which results in no sperm allocation. Basically, you are damaging your testicles (:rejoice) to the point where you are infertile (which again, is why being trans is NOT a game of "Choose The Identity!" because you need to be fully prepared for all the risks).

This of course depends on whether or not they want to do all of this. Some want to stay fully functional, whether it's for better surgery results or because they like fucking people (only ever chicks really) with it. But those tends to be lesbo trans chicks. This also depends on the medicine. Spironolactone does all of the above including decreasing size, but bicalutamide doesn't cause atrophy of the dick but it does shrink the testicles so it results in a win-win. As an aside, I don't know too many straight trans women (as in, who like men exclusively) would be willing to have anything came out because that's disgusting. Ew.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 02:59:02 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

kingv

« Reply #8009 on: December 31, 2017, 02:55:06 AM »
Huh, interesting.

I tried google but the first couple of sources were sort of vague, and spoke in generalities about their changing body and having to adjust expectations for sex... and that wasn’t really what I was looking for.

Thanks.

bdoughty

« Reply #8010 on: December 31, 2017, 03:35:58 AM »
Lots of people shrink 2-3 inches.

Boobs and a shrinking Penis, I am a transsexual and did not even know it. Guess I will have to start watching different videos at Xhamster now.  :-[

Himu

« Reply #8011 on: December 31, 2017, 03:49:40 AM »
The ladies in porn are either using unhealthy and dangerous hrt regimens that start and stop so they can be functional, or pumped themselves full of dangerous amounts of viagra to get hard. Many will be off hrt completely to get those kinda results, but the dick is their business and they need to sell it. But it doesn't reflect reality. Same thing with escorts and hookers. The only way you'll ever get that stereotypical cheeseburger porn shit is if you pay for it.

So keep jacking off to cheeseburger porn. It was a dream then, it's a dream now. Not ever gonna happen. It's not even real. It's all a lie.

:crowdlaff
IYKYK

bdoughty

« Reply #8012 on: December 31, 2017, 03:54:34 AM »
Title: Why is the Xbox One UI still an absolute mess?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2670237/

Really?

bdoughty

« Reply #8013 on: December 31, 2017, 04:02:03 AM »
I only watch lesbian movies, that way I do not have to stare at penises.. Mostly amateur stuff, not the lipstick lesbians. Name it what you will, matters not to me.

paprikastaude

« Reply #8014 on: December 31, 2017, 08:41:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendos-social-conservatism-their-apolitical-veneer-of-fun-are-such-bs.13480/

tl;dr you give me nothing to rage over, so I'll force myself to be outraged over that fact (because that's all I've got going on in my life).

Rman

« Reply #8015 on: December 31, 2017, 09:38:15 AM »
This is why I love The Bore.  No one is banned, they're just bludgeoned to death lol.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8016 on: December 31, 2017, 09:53:56 AM »
It's like prison justice, only TheBore is even harsher on nonce crims.

Himu

« Reply #8017 on: December 31, 2017, 09:57:31 AM »
Title: Why is the Xbox One UI still an absolute mess?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2670237/

Really?

(Image removed from quote.)

On psn I cannot search for specific avatars from a series. I have to scroll through hundreds of thousands of avatars to find the one I want. You can't just type guilty gear avatars. You can go to guilty gear game page and the avatars won't even be on the damn page of its own game. So you have no other recourse but to press down for literally ten minutes because you can't search for a specific item within a specific parameter (like avatars, limit search to titles named G). It's horrendous.
IYKYK

Risible

« Reply #8018 on: December 31, 2017, 09:59:50 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendos-social-conservatism-their-apolitical-veneer-of-fun-are-such-bs.13480/

tl;dr you give me nothing to rage over, so I'll force myself to be outraged over that fact (because that's all I've got going on in my life).

I read that title and literally said out loud "Oh for fuck's sake."

Himu

« Reply #8019 on: December 31, 2017, 10:00:07 AM »
This is why I love The Bore.  No one is banned, they're just bludgeoned to death lol.

:crowdlaff

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #8020 on: December 31, 2017, 10:02:02 AM »

Social conservative. Nintendo. I WONDER WHY.

:sabu
IYKYK

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #8021 on: December 31, 2017, 10:20:58 AM »

Guessed immediately that it would be a Lime thread. This freaking buffoon criticised Nioh for having a white protagonist.
Nothing's good enogh for him unless it stars a gay-nonbinary-mixed race drag queen and then he'll complain that these games were made under capitalism.

Edit: and of course did he leave the thread after 3 posts. Dude is a professional troll.

Rman

« Reply #8022 on: December 31, 2017, 10:21:21 AM »
Nintendo is rather progressive with having women in lead roles in Japan. Something that not even Western gaming companies have done as well.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #8023 on: December 31, 2017, 10:28:49 AM »
"As a black woman I have plenty of perspective on slavery, thanks."

What the hell does stuff like this mean.

nudemacusers

« Reply #8024 on: December 31, 2017, 10:40:46 AM »
Found assimilate’s reset account

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2679811/

:wag
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

kingv

« Reply #8025 on: December 31, 2017, 11:44:34 AM »
Now that I’m a parent, I’m quite thankful for Nintendo’s wholesomeness.

It’s nice to be able to put my kid on a piece of media and know it will be both of decent quality and not expose her to anything inappropriate for her age, but is still a fun game. Most kids games are abysmal.

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #8026 on: December 31, 2017, 11:49:07 AM »
the Xbox One's interface is baffling in how bad it is. you have to warp your brain into knots to figure out it's logic, and not a single annoying thing on any other system competes. they're all ingenious compared to the XBO
nat

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8027 on: December 31, 2017, 11:57:37 AM »
"As a black woman I have plenty of perspective on slavery, thanks."

What the hell does stuff like this mean.

Hell if I know, but Toon Link is apparently free to make as many ridiculous comparisons as she wants cause the mods are there to shut down any complaints.

Quote from:
Ok, let's end the argument over the slavery comparison, please.

Was Toon Link's comparison a little extreme? Yes.

However, the point she was making was sound, which was: plenty of things that we now find reprehensible, or worthy of criticism, were in fact once status quo.  That point is not devalued because the example given was a little extreme.

So let's move back to the subject of the thread.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2684734/

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8028 on: December 31, 2017, 12:13:19 PM »
Now here's a new one. Did you know that the era mods are now also considered transphobic?

And how said transphobia is basically supported by moderators. So much for making marginalized groups feel at home on ResetERA, eh?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2682692/

:stop :stop

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #8029 on: December 31, 2017, 12:17:42 PM »
Did i get jumped by a bunch of trans?   :omg

I appreciate thisismyusername coming out and actually explaining things, unlike Cindi just automatically assuming everyone loves dick.  :doge

EDIT: Chappelle specials are out? did he do it? did he do it?  :hyper :hyper

nudemacusers

« Reply #8030 on: December 31, 2017, 12:19:12 PM »
just automatically assuming everyone loves dick.  :doge
Do you know where you are
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8031 on: December 31, 2017, 12:21:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/2683032/

And I'm never going to give them any fucking respite from it.
I promised it in the last thread. As long as he keeps doing these "jokes", then this is what we're gonna talk about.
All the people who will come in here just to say "I thought it was hilarious!" You make me sick.

:badass

If he's a troll, he's pretty excellent at it tho :lol

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2683906/

I hope he keeps doing trans jokes, the more push back to silence him / comedy the more jokes he should do.

Member banned for one week. Encouraging transphobia.

I guess it's official policy then.
ὕβρις

Clockwork5

« Reply #8032 on: December 31, 2017, 12:24:06 PM »
Well Cream has gone full distinguished mentally-challenged fellow in that Chapelle thread.

I'm black. I'll make whatever comments about black People I want.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2685397/

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8033 on: December 31, 2017, 12:28:07 PM »
I guess that for the new year, ResetEra really is about to reset to NeoGAF 25 minutes before the Malka-shower : Gangs of "personalities" making every thread about whatever is the their current pet cause, more or less enabled by moderation because of the supposed moral high ground whatever that position holds and a whole lot of randos grinding teeth.
ὕβρις

Rich!

« Reply #8034 on: December 31, 2017, 12:33:44 PM »
Am I alone in thinking the world has gone absolutely PC mad? I just dont get it.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8035 on: December 31, 2017, 12:43:27 PM »
I guess that for the new year, ResetEra really is about to reset to NeoGAF 25 minutes before the Malka-shower : Gangs of "personalities" making every thread about whatever is the their current pet cause, more or less enabled by moderation because of the supposed moral high ground whatever that position holds and a whole lot of randos grinding teeth.

And they're mad that the mods arent strict enough, it's a mad house

:gddr5

Clockwork5

« Reply #8036 on: December 31, 2017, 12:59:35 PM »
Am I alone in thinking the world has gone absolutely PC mad? I just dont get it.

Not alone, but quite wrong.

See: The POTUS

« Reply #8037 on: December 31, 2017, 01:08:09 PM »
There is no reasonable defense that can be offered of Dave Chappelle's specific transphobic jokes. Defending his specific transphobic jokes will be treated the same as any other post in defense of transphobia from this point forward. You have been warned.

This thread is temporarily locked so people can read the above before posting. Thanks.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2687462/

This is stupid . Era just declared through moderation that Dave is a transphobic and that is a statement from
Resetera itself . Stupid. No different from neogaf
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:15:45 PM by maninthemirror »

etiolate

« Reply #8038 on: December 31, 2017, 01:23:46 PM »
Black men are closer to the bottom of the progressive stack than they realize.

Unbounded

« Reply #8039 on: December 31, 2017, 01:24:08 PM »
Still holding out on RE imploding before the new year has passed.