Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174676 times)

Bore Expert

does the bore have a tos

Swear your allegiance to Taco Bell

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Can Indiana Jones style adventures be anything other than imperialistic white male power fantasies?
每天生气

Kurt Russell

What's the top shit list tags used on reset?

1. "Arguing in bad faith"
2. "Disingenuous"
3. "Changing the narrative"

woke

Nola

Can Indiana Jones style adventures be anything other than imperialistic white male power fantasies?

IDK, but this poster made his point by suggesting a movie premise I didn’t know I absolutely wanted:

Actually now that you mention it OP, it would be hilarious to see a movie where some Chinese gangsters raid the US and steal a supposedly haunted Confederate memento, then the good Chinese professor goes after them and recovers it, claiming that it belongs in a museum in China.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Jackie Chan would be great in that.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
This reminds me of what someone once told me, you can laugh at anything, but not with everyone.

Sad this is forgotten by people on the woke internet of 2018.

If every piece of media or entertainment or etc. that is created will have to be targeted at everyone it will be for no one as it won't have anything.

daemon

This james damore thing is the gift that keeps giving:

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
This james damore thing is the gift that keeps giving:

(Image removed from quote.)
sounds like a kekistan thing tbh

blaze

This reminds me of what someone once told me, you can laugh at anything, but not with everyone.

If every piece of media or entertainment or etc. that is created will have to be targeted at everyone it will be for no one as it won't have anything.

:woken

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
I dont understand that emote

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Benji stop doxxing that Terms of Service agreement

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

:woken

delete.

zomgee

• We've *all*
ResetERA is not the government.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yet.
[close]

If not now, when?

[Rides off on motorcycle]
rub

seagrams hotsauce

Aye shut up about that gargoyle looking googlebum for a minute and enjoy some material that this thread was truly made for

Yo Hip Hop Era, need some help. Thinking about making a thread but unsure. Basically I fucked up real bad. I'm part of this swinging website and messaged some chick there. She asked for my whatsapp number and I gave it straight away (this was my first mistake - dumb hornyness). I sent her pics of myself and also wrote some freaky messages on the swinging website. Then she messaged me on whatsapp, but her number was a +63 meaning Philippines. not like the London she stated. I thought maybe she's here for holiday or something. Anyway I sent more freaky messages on whatsapp, and I mean really freaky shit. Shit that people would look at me really different and change what they think of me. Anyway she wanted my insta.. thought something was up here so gave some fake account. Then she said video chat so I said calm, she must be real. We video chatted and I repeated all the freaky shit.

Next thing I know I'm getting screenshots of my facebook (I never gave her my name but whatsapp had my first name so she must have done detective work), my friends, the chats and a recording of the video (me naked saying freaky shit), threatening to send it all my friends. Now note my friends list is hidden on facebook, but facebook still shows randoms who has liked your profile pics/cover pics (fucking dumb feature). She took all the names from there (about 50 names). She wanted money. I western unioned her the money, and she actually got double due to an error I made. A day passed thought all was good. She now messaged today saying I better listen or she'll message everyone the pics/video. Now I've said fuck it, she can't be that evil of a person I gave her double money, surely she's bluffing? I messaged her back saying "I did everything you asked. I don't care anymore. Ruin my life, I'm going to commit suicide" (I'm not, just bluffing as well) and then blocked both her numbers (I initailly blocked her but she messaged me from another number).

What have I got myself into? I'm shook.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3074028/

Robinson but can that ever match the high of physical interaction? Two humans being primal and hedonistic. But like I said it leads to one being a womaniser, and some weird scenarios. I've slept with a few post-op transgender woman, who look like legit woman (I've fucked "normal" women who look worse) but there was one a few weeks ago that went bit odd. She was really into fishes, black medical gloves and men dressed in tracksuits (roadman look). I went round and she recorded me (no face) taking out fishes of her big bowl of fishes and crushing them, slapping them on her face, then her sucking me while my dick and a fish are in her mouth. All of this while I'm wearing black medical gloves, with bluetac placed in the gloves to add a certain look of a bone pointing out on my hand. Then she put the fish in my glove and we did more freaky stuff - fucked her with the fish in my condom. After she wanted me to kill the fishes...at first I was against it but fuck it fishes aren't sentient she said. BTW all this is going on while she's taking G (that liquid drug), smoking Tina and telling me how she got abused as a child but her older cousin who would threaten to kill fishes if she didn't do what he said. The cherry on top was near the end of the session she had an injured bird in a box that had flown into her room. She wanted me to hold the bird and fuck her... that was a line I couldn't cross. Holding a live bird seemed bit scary to me.

Anywho, many more stories, especially from my time in thailand/cambodia - you know I had to try the local "flavours" buts let not go down the road of doing lines of ketamine with ladyboys haha. P.S. Ketamine is a such a fun recreational drug for those who haven't done it. Don't do it too often but it is amazing at raves or even when chilling inside with friends. Feels like you're in a video game

P.S.S No one be cheeky and quote this post. Edit/delete in a couple days.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3000663/

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

shosta

每天生气

agrajag

what the fuck happened to matt hardy

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
Jackie Chan would be great in that.

It's acutally pretty similar to one of his newer films, Kung Fu Yoga, except that it's India he's taking artifacts from.

Also the Armour of God movies back in the 80s were directly "inspired" by Indiana Jones.

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
demi is there a way to end this page and start a new one
hey

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
does Lionpride still post here?

No, thankfully. Dude's a certified A-grade moron.

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
ive got more black in the tip of my pinky finger than lionpride has in his entire body
hey

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

ど助平

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Aye shut up about that gargoyle looking googlebum for a minute and enjoy some material that this thread was truly made for

Yo Hip Hop Era, need some help. Thinking about making a thread but unsure. Basically I fucked up real bad. I'm part of this swinging website and messaged some chick there. She asked for my whatsapp number and I gave it straight away (this was my first mistake - dumb hornyness). I sent her pics of myself and also wrote some freaky messages on the swinging website. Then she messaged me on whatsapp, but her number was a +63 meaning Philippines. not like the London she stated. I thought maybe she's here for holiday or something. Anyway I sent more freaky messages on whatsapp, and I mean really freaky shit. Shit that people would look at me really different and change what they think of me. Anyway she wanted my insta.. thought something was up here so gave some fake account. Then she said video chat so I said calm, she must be real. We video chatted and I repeated all the freaky shit.

Next thing I know I'm getting screenshots of my facebook (I never gave her my name but whatsapp had my first name so she must have done detective work), my friends, the chats and a recording of the video (me naked saying freaky shit), threatening to send it all my friends. Now note my friends list is hidden on facebook, but facebook still shows randoms who has liked your profile pics/cover pics (fucking dumb feature). She took all the names from there (about 50 names). She wanted money. I western unioned her the money, and she actually got double due to an error I made. A day passed thought all was good. She now messaged today saying I better listen or she'll message everyone the pics/video. Now I've said fuck it, she can't be that evil of a person I gave her double money, surely she's bluffing? I messaged her back saying "I did everything you asked. I don't care anymore. Ruin my life, I'm going to commit suicide" (I'm not, just bluffing as well) and then blocked both her numbers (I initailly blocked her but she messaged me from another number).

What have I got myself into? I'm shook.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3074028/

Robinson but can that ever match the high of physical interaction? Two humans being primal and hedonistic. But like I said it leads to one being a womaniser, and some weird scenarios. I've slept with a few post-op transgender woman, who look like legit woman (I've fucked "normal" women who look worse) but there was one a few weeks ago that went bit odd. She was really into fishes, black medical gloves and men dressed in tracksuits (roadman look). I went round and she recorded me (no face) taking out fishes of her big bowl of fishes and crushing them, slapping them on her face, then her sucking me while my dick and a fish are in her mouth. All of this while I'm wearing black medical gloves, with bluetac placed in the gloves to add a certain look of a bone pointing out on my hand. Then she put the fish in my glove and we did more freaky stuff - fucked her with the fish in my condom. After she wanted me to kill the fishes...at first I was against it but fuck it fishes aren't sentient she said. BTW all this is going on while she's taking G (that liquid drug), smoking Tina and telling me how she got abused as a child but her older cousin who would threaten to kill fishes if she didn't do what he said. The cherry on top was near the end of the session she had an injured bird in a box that had flown into her room. She wanted me to hold the bird and fuck her... that was a line I couldn't cross. Holding a live bird seemed bit scary to me.

Anywho, many more stories, especially from my time in thailand/cambodia - you know I had to try the local "flavours" buts let not go down the road of doing lines of ketamine with ladyboys haha. P.S. Ketamine is a such a fun recreational drug for those who haven't done it. Don't do it too often but it is amazing at raves or even when chilling inside with friends. Feels like you're in a video game

P.S.S No one be cheeky and quote this post. Edit/delete in a couple days.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3000663/

I'm going to skip breakfast because of this.  :goty2

blaze

He's woke now

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

seagrams hotsauce

Btw during the meltdown I recall Huelen posting a pastebin or something where they basically admitted either Cream or Lime or someone was a character they and a few other posters made up to fuck with the board after one of them got banned for some dumb shit. Anyone else remember this?

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
Lime was not a real human? thank god

Also I dont know if I can delve deeper into Hardy  :lol

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Btw during the meltdown I recall Huelen posting a pastebin or something where they basically admitted either Cream or Lime or someone was a character they and a few other posters made up to fuck with the board after one of them got banned for some dumb shit. Anyone else remember this?

Huelen (presumably) wrote a pastebin that strongly implied he was Lime just fucking around the whole time, however shortly after that, Lime was doxxed in the transition because of Discord.  He had an existing Discord account with another username associated with it, and changed the profile pic/username to Lime which linked the two together.  Someone searched the name and found it on other places online, and for all the world traveling he seemed to do, it looked like he was indeed from a certain European country he'd mentioned living in at one point.

The pastebin might've been an attempt by anyone to discredit Lime and keep them off the new forum.  If so it didn't work.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 08:53:48 AM by Uncle »
Uncle

FStop7

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3078966/

I think it's pretty fucking obvious that she lost because the votes/voter rolls were tampered with. The margin on states like PA and Michigan are just too small and reports of voters being turned away because they weren't registered are everywhere.

verrit authentication code 8675309

Uncle

• Have You Ever
I mean yeah you have to register to vote and people are stupid and don't realize this.  Was there a higher proportion of reports of people being turned away than in every previous election?
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Ohhhh shiiiit, look who's back

Maybe Lebron shouldn't be making that much if it's causing women to not be paid fairly.

Sorry, we can't have more women in positions of power in this company because they'd have to make as much as the powerful men and we can't afford it.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3078647/

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
What the fucj is a pastebin?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
a thing developers once used to share quick code snippets, now used by internet gossip mongers to share stories over hanging e-washing.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Hansel!

has to be a troll, there's no way

zomgee

• We've *all*

I think Kiwi disproved that.

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/neogaf-resetera.9636/page-153#post-2705107
rub

zomgee

• We've *all*

Miserable piles of secrets.
rub

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
He's woke now

More like 20 years worth of chairshots sprinkled with a heavy dose of oxys.

thisismyusername

a thing developers once used to share quick code snippets, now used by internet gossip mongers to share stories over hanging e-washing.

They should just use gist like us enlightened folks. :snob

Dennis

That would explain why Lime suffers from Multiple Personality Poster Disorder.

Tasty

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendoera-what-if-the-real-direct-is-the-friends-we-made-along-the-way.13513/

270 page thread of Nintards hyping themselves up for an announcement of a direct that never comes.

Nintendo, not even once.

Did they steal our last GAF thread subtitle?

I mean I know WE stole it from somewhere but come on. :nintendo

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
It sucks that I have to work out and not be a fat piece of shit to get laid

have I got the subreddit for you!
bent

tummyfat

Amirox's docket was updated to amend a charge a few days ago. Someone tell me what that means.

Also reminder that tomorrow is finally the day we find out how long Ami stays in prison for.

shosta

This forum is an absolute fucking joke. It truly is.

The past few days really do drive home just why female members don't come out of their own communities, when they have to deal with shitbirds like this thread.

每天生气

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Amirox's docket was updated to amend a charge a few days ago. Someone tell me what that means.

Also reminder that tomorrow is finally the day we find out how long Ami stays in prison for.

I hope he can get time off for helping the other prisoners learn how to respect women like that other pedo feminist.
©@©™

thisismyusername

The past few days really do drive home just why female members don't come out of their own communities, when they have to deal with shitbirds like this thread.

Haven't read the thread, but Franco did hit on a seventeen year old girl. So...  :doge

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Resetera is like the simulation of Gaf's implosion but sped up for the interest of time.
I'm just waiting for the financial realities to set in. Will we have Patreon of posts? Reset Gold?
que

thisismyusername

I dont understand that emote

I thought it was balding Russell Brand. :ohhh

etiolate

woke matt hardy is making me laugh

can't hate

Leadbelly

Ohhhh shiiiit, look who's back

Maybe Lebron shouldn't be making that much if it's causing women to not be paid fairly.

Sorry, we can't have more women in positions of power in this company because they'd have to make as much as the powerful men and we can't afford it.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3078647/

Seems to have managed to get the thread locked as well. lol

Stepping in and locking this thread for now - it's long since stepped away from the original topic at hand. May re-open it after going through it.

Walks away with not even a warning. Job done! :miyamoto

He's a troll. There is not the slightest bit of doubt with me now.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Those people whining that the forum is full of misogynists are hilarious. It's also the same group of three people or so that jump in on page 20 and talk about how "gross" or "disgusting" some thread is.

Edit: Also in the age of Trump I find this kind of attitude hilarious
The tweet is enough evidence.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3092719/
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:53:34 PM by HaughtyFrank »

User banned (48h): Offensive and unfounded comparisons to Nazis.

lol looooooool LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I'm sure this will be applied evenly and fairly

https://www.resetera.com/threads/james-franco-timesup-pins-backfire-on-him.15014/page-20#post-3091416

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendoera-what-if-the-real-direct-is-the-friends-we-made-along-the-way.13513/

270 page thread of Nintards hyping themselves up for an announcement of a direct that never comes.

Nintendo, not even once.

18k posts in 10 days. I see the full nintard crew moved to ratratata.

agrajag

Resetera is like the simulation of Gaf's implosion but sped up for the interest of time.

Reset is like GAF in the permanent implosion state, but it never ends. Kind of like Restaurant at the end of the Universe.

Leadbelly

Those people whining that the forum is full of misogynists are hilarious. It's also the same group of three people or so that jump in on page 20 and talk about how "gross" or "disgusting" some thread is.

Edit: Also in the age of Trump I find this kind of attitude hilarious
The tweet is enough evidence.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3092719/

It's affecting the justice system as well. A whole bunch of rape cases are currently being reviewed in the UK because of police negligence. Part of the problem is the constant pressure put on police to increase the number of convictions in rape cases.

So for example you had this case recently.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-derbyshire-42581342/danny-kay-rape-conviction-man-let-down-by-system

And the Metropolitan police are reviewing rape cases after case collapsed due to evidence that was withheld by police came to light.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42417553

The way rape cases are treated these days it's almost like you're guilty until proven innocent.

paprikastaude

Now I know why baseless hype threads were locked on GAF. Hot damn.

Nintendo, not even once.

18k posts in 10 days. I see the full nintard crew moved to ratratata.

"Guys, I think we can agree that the Switch has objectively been the second coming" /400 pages of begging for games, cause your 300$ paperweight got none coming

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
It's all fun and games on ERA now but just wait until the Redditors and 4chan go after everyone's favorite journalists with death threats for peddling bullshit.

Of which these idiots are fully aware by now
https://twitter.com/LaurakBuzz/status/951161579839639554
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
User banned (48h): Offensive and unfounded comparisons to Nazis.

lol looooooool LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, I'm sure this will be applied evenly and fairly

https://www.resetera.com/threads/james-franco-timesup-pins-backfire-on-him.15014/page-20#post-3091416

believing victims does not make one a Nazi

It's not strictly about the victims, it's about the lives being ruined at their word too...the German people considered themselves victims at the hands of the Jews.  Believing victims does not make one a Nazi, but some of the rhetoric used by the Nazi party was rationalized as "believing victims" without any due process for the accused.

I wouldn't have made that comparison myself, but it's not 100% invalid or without logic.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 02:13:15 PM by Uncle »
Uncle

Leadbelly

LMAO Hansel has done it again.

Some examples of hansel's posts in this thread:
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3095219/
Going by this thread, I doubt 90% of men here believe the allegations against him.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3095778/
The vilest example of men on this board.

You know, I'm not a woman, i've never had to experience the terror of walking down a dark street alone. So I can never even begin to know what it feels like.

But I feel sad and disgusted that my gender still, today, after all of the "progress" I thought we made, still think forcing a woman's face to your exposed genitals is not sexual harassment.

And....

Locking as it appears productive discussion has been exhausted here.

Hansel walks away without even a warning once again. Job done!  :miyamoto

I think I love him. He is my favourite Era member by far. He is an artist; a master troll extraordinaire.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
It's all fun and games on ERA now but just wait until the Redditors and 4chan go after everyone's favorite journalists with death threats for peddling bullshit.

Of which these idiots are fully aware by now
https://twitter.com/LaurakBuzz/status/951161579839639554

Stop dissing breh, the admin crew is a well known top-of-the-cream gathering of industry insiders.

paprikastaude

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3099193/
Pepe should cry, and then blow his fucking brains out. trash racist meme characters in this glorious thread should be ban worthy

:snoop