Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2193357 times)

Himu

Fun fact: This image would be banned in China. Freedom of speech :umad
IYKYK

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Ha, Cookie Monster got got in that Wahlberg thread.
l i n k s 

I always ask for that chick's name but nobody ever knows  :(
roselyn sanchez

Bore Expert

Ha, Cookie Monster got got in that Wahlberg thread.

Glorious. Guess he’ll have to go back to shilling garbage movies on Gaf.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
The usual suspects already advocating for riots and violence in the current “Trump is a racist piece of shit” thread

You realize you're talking about America, right? Some of the greatest changes made to our country were because people took the streets. What a foolish nonsense thing to say

Man, Hstallion is so stupid it hurts.

Pfft, call me when you guys round up the 1% and chop their heads off.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
wait ..  BOBBY IS NOW DOXING PEOPLE? Hahahahahahahhhahawque2348ahahahahahdgdfsahahahahahahaha

benjipwns

well he did get at least two boritos called in for a chat at work for supposedly harassing him*, which is why he's banned here and lost his awarded emoticon status

*by being users of the same forum where people made fun of things he posted publicly

nudemacusers

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3182814/

hoisted by their own forum tools  :usacry
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

benjipwns

"forum tools" is no way to refer to a respected and innovative moderation staff

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
wait ..  BOBBY IS NOW DOXING PEOPLE? Hahahahahahahhhahawque2348ahahahahahdgdfsahahahahahahaha

he or someone who follows him tried to get me fired a while back. Bobby is a turd.

agrajag

Lol at chibi robo melting down

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

he or someone who follows him tried to get me fired a while back. Bobby is a turd.
Yeah I know about that :( , was making fun of the fact that Bobby is doxing in the same way Besada accused people here of.

benjipwns

Yeah I know about that :( , was making fun of the fact that Bobby is doxing in the same way Besada accused people here of.
it's even better because besada had said he was referring to when i and my cronies regularly doxxed bobby by posting links to his public twitter feed, it was the start of my madness driven addiction to the power of doxxing

tuna_love

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3187375/
Some countries deal with things differently. I don't think most Americans (aside from people at era and other places) realise how dangerous the present situation is. American exceptionalism means the vast majority of Americans don't even think it is possible for them to be in a cleptocracy (which it is right now) or an authoritarian regime, which is where is heading.

benjipwns

Yeah this is the one thing I noticed about Americans protesting. Usually in other countries multi-day and multi week protests are not unheard of. In the USA, you protest for a couple of hours then you return back to your normal life afterwards.
in which vague and usually internally fractious multi-week societal disruption by a segment of a political minority is highly preferred to operating through seemingly still functioning civil institutions (like say...an upcoming legislative election combined with even more state and local elections)

also talk about the cult of the imperial presidency that people think removing Trump from office/his prison/politics somehow will #MAGA

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
finally someone shut that motherfucker up

ok wait why am I blocked by him on Twitter, I've never even talked to the guy.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 05:39:51 AM by Shostakovich »
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler
bobbrobb  :rejoice

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Benji, is Benji your actual name, and if not, do people refer to you as Benji irl??

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
As if anyone on resetera would get out of bed to work for free.

Its called employee rights you morons.

Not surprised distinguished mentally-challenged fellows chose the side of a big corporation here.

"hey you know that job you did, I know its finished but we want to redo it because of commercial reasons, would you be willing to work for free a bit so we can make more money?"

NOPE

shosta

I can confirm, I only ever moderated in the comfort of my bed.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
And still do. Join NeoGAF today!
[close]
每天生气

daemon

Really? Fucking snack-sized piece of shit.

Pepinappe

• Ass
Benji reminds me of

Himu

nvm
IYKYK

Himu

I still can't believe I'm banned for 2 months. In hindsight, what a completely overly strict ban.
IYKYK

Tokyosandblaster

I still can't believe I'm banned for 2 months. In hindsight, what a completely overly strict ban.
It was justified. Your fellow posters here warned you what would happen if you kept going against the hivemind.

Himu

It was justified. Your fellow posters here warned you what would happen if you kept going against the hivemind.

But...I'm an

:fbm
IYKYK

shosta

What did you do this time? Was it some trans shit again?
每天生气

Tokyosandblaster

[close]
Who are you? Which site did you moderate?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

[close]
Who are you? Which site did you moderate?
It's duckroll

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon

Your incredulity at your ban is some real willful blindness, Cindi.  Have you not been paying attention to, like, everything about that forum?
MMA

headwalk

• brutal deluxe

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Averon

What mental gymnastics do you have to flip through to consider laughing at public social media posts as doxxing?

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
Of all the ex-GAF mods, Duckroll was the one I expected to get rolled as a kiddy fiddler.

But then Amir0x went and snatched that distinction up all for himself.

FStop7

What mental gymnastics do you have to flip through to consider laughing at public social media posts as doxxing?

The only kind of gymnastics Besada has ever attempted.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

shosta

Huelen'd: User has been banned (48h): attempts to muddy the waters in re: to a racist remark by concern trolling and spreading misinformation. Knock it off.
每天生气

FStop7

Huelen needs to climb into one of the 20 large trash bags she fills each week.

tummyfat

Hopefully Hollywood Duo starves to death in the bathroom and his kid finds a father who isn't a complete dolt

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
I love how Bobby is out there making fun of a grown man having a silly stupid name and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously. Yeah Bobby I hate it when people do that Bobby I understand how you feel about that Bobby
que

jorma

I love how Bobby is out there making fun of a grown man having a silly stupid name and therefore shouldn't be taken seriously. Yeah Bobby I hate it when people do that Bobby I understand how you feel about that Bobby

Yeah he really is one of the most obnoxious turds on the internet.

No complaints though, i'm entertained.

Cravy

I  feel bad for bobby. He joined Dec. 29 and has 836 posts. How are you gonna ban a man from the only thing he's got? Heartless mods.

etiolate

What's really frustrating about the rise of film criticism as a fine-toothed farm thresher relentlessly harvesting fields of nitpicks, is how it values hearing from people who HATE using their own imagination as they go after the people who LOVE using theirs.

People probably hang out with this guy in real life. This is Portlandia.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
https://www.resetera.com/threads/snk-heroines-tag-team-frenzy-announced-coming-to-switch-ps4-summer-2018.15672/page-12
Quote from: Forkball, post: 3173737, member: 3943
I’m just going to go ahead and say it.

Cows are not sexy.

Quote from: Crazy Izanagi, post: 3177142, member: 11672
I disagree.

:samoa :hhh :jeanluc :beetlejuice
ど助平

Leadbelly

So this article from the independent.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-millennials-watching-friends-on-netflix-shocked-at-how-problematic-it-is.15936/

First of all who are these 'millenials' claiming this? The article shows literally like two tweets.

It is the way the author of this article describes the 'problematic' scenes though that I find kind of distinguished mentally-challenged.

Sexism seeps in when Rachel hires a nanny for her daughter Emma, but Emma's father Ross can't handle the fact that the nanny is a man; Ross takes it one step further to being homophobic by asking if he's gay.

I never watched Friends, I always thought it was cheesy trash, but yet, it is so easy to understand what is going on here. Just based on how it is described, it seems clear to me that the scene here is really about Ross' paranoia and insecurities about another man being around his wife and daughter. This is probably why he asked him if he was gay. It's probably because he would feel a little bit more relaxed about it if the nanny wasnt attracted to women.

There is an element of sexism in there obviously, but the scene is clearly more about the insecurity of Ross than it is anything else. To not see that and to simplistically scratch it off as a classic example of sexism and homophobia seems utterly distinguished mentally-challenged to me.

seagrams hotsauce

Holy shit, that's dedicating wayyy more thought into friends than any of the writers ever did for any episode. Read into imaginary subtexts to defend a 20 year old dogshit sitcom brehs :yuck :yuck :yuck

Leadbelly

Holy shit, that's dedicating wayyy more thought into friends than any of the writers ever did for any episode. Read into imaginary subtexts to defend a 20 year old dogshit sitcom brehs :yuck :yuck :yuck

What? It is clear as day how that scene was meant to play out just by how it is described. If you can't see that, and somehow think I am reading deep into it, I don't know what to tell you my friend.

Maybe you should continue watching stuff with lots of flashes and explosions. Some nice, "shiny, shiny, lighty".

shosta

Dharma and Greg was the best sitcom of that time anyway.
每天生气

Leadbelly

Scratch that I am totally wrong lol

seagrams is right. It totally didn't play out how I envisioned in my head.

paprikastaude

Show them Al Bundy so they get a heart attack.

Leadbelly

Ross: This fuggin fakkit

He pretty much did say that. lol

I will say one thing though. It is about the insecurities of Ross, just isn't what I thought the scene was based on how it was described.

Turns out Ross is just as sensitive in the end. Also, I totally get why I hated this show when it was on. It is cheesy as fuck.

agrajag

Dharma and Greg was the best sitcom of that time anyway.

lol, it was pretty shite

I used to watch it tho because I was in a weird time in my life
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
I was always convinced GAF had paid shills and it's no different on reset.

How many new Star Wars threads pop up a day?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

GAF did have that one person from the Hillary campaign who left immediately after the election. That probably won't happen on Resetera.

etiolate

reset has self made shillionaires

agrajag

lol pay shills to hype up the most successful movie franchise in history on Shitera  :neogaf are you fucking distinguished mentally-challenged Assimilate?

kingv

GAF did have that one person from the Hillary campaign who left immediately after the election. That probably won't happen on Resetera.

Jack Remington?  :-*

There was that gay black dude who had his face as an avatar who would pop up at the merest mention of Hillary’s name as well.