Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2145361 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #11700 on: January 22, 2018, 09:44:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/womens-march-pink-pussyhat-exclusionary-towards-transfolk-poc.18211/

may the popcorn flow

I'm pretty sure 99% of reee hasn't seen a pussy in person. "Only white women have pink pussies"  :lol

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #11701 on: January 22, 2018, 09:46:57 PM »
God that thread is embarrassing. :goty2

FStop7

« Reply #11702 on: January 22, 2018, 09:47:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/womens-march-pink-pussyhat-exclusionary-towards-transfolk-poc.18211/

may the popcorn flow

God forbid people have one fun/cool thing to enjoy without a gaggle of misanthropic, professionally miserable assholes trying to tear it down.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11703 on: January 22, 2018, 10:05:38 PM »
I have an old story that might help clear some things up.

how do i delete another persons post

Leadbelly

« Reply #11704 on: January 22, 2018, 10:11:07 PM »
<snip>

Well, that is quite... something. I'm not sure I can accurately express it with mere words. It is beyond the realm of language.

God forbid people have one fun/cool thing to enjoy without a gaggle of misanthropic, professionally miserable assholes trying to tear it down.

Copy/paste

Well, that is quite... something. I'm not sure I can accurately express it with mere words. It is beyond the realm of language.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #11705 on: January 22, 2018, 10:18:16 PM »
Man, you really need some psychologist evals, TVC. :doge Especially after that infamous GAF post. :doge :doge

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #11706 on: January 22, 2018, 10:22:35 PM »
leadbelly gonna need a lead belly to contain all the piss he clearly chugs
bent

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #11707 on: January 22, 2018, 10:30:40 PM »
Man, you really need some psychologist evals, TVC. :doge Especially after that infamous GAF post. :doge :doge

I tell a very true story about gay sex, on topic, and this is the response I get? Do you think everyone lgbt should be worshipping at the altar of the false science of psychology?
serge

Odrion

« Reply #11708 on: January 22, 2018, 10:37:31 PM »
is jordan peterson an independent or is he really just the most canadian alt-righter
._.

EightBitNate

« Reply #11709 on: January 22, 2018, 10:58:27 PM »
is jordan peterson an independent or is he really just the most canadian alt-righter

He’s classically liberal.

Leadbelly

« Reply #11710 on: January 22, 2018, 11:03:39 PM »
leadbelly gonna need a lead belly to contain all the piss he clearly chugs

I've just had a really weird thought. If you chug too much on someone's piss, do you eventually piss someone else's piss? I guess your kidney's process piss, but if you take in too much liquid you kind of just dump it, so...

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #11711 on: January 22, 2018, 11:10:29 PM »
Peterson is a dipshit and why does he keep getting brought up by the same few idiots in this thread :stahp
bent

Jansen

« Reply #11712 on: January 22, 2018, 11:12:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/do-you-turn-off-amber-alerts-on-your-phone.18236/

Quote from: Lord Fagan, post: 3641420, member: 13679
I turn them off. I don't feel guilty. I turn all kinds of alerts on my phone off. Don't feel guilty about those, either.

Quote from: LOLDSFAN, post: 3641431, member: 7547
Because I don't want to be bothered in the middle of the night.

Quote from: Neopolitan, post: 3641443, member: 17470
Yea. turned off the first time one woke me up and I thought it was the end of the world. The alarm scared the shit out of me.

Quote from: BubbaKrumpz, post: 3641489, member: 1519
Yeah, not my kids.

"GAF: era we are  not so different, you and I."

Leadbelly

« Reply #11713 on: January 22, 2018, 11:13:04 PM »
Peterson is a dipshit and why does he keep getting brought up by the same few idiots in this thread :stahp

Because it is an update on an event. It is relevant to the reason he was brought up last.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #11714 on: January 22, 2018, 11:16:41 PM »
He's a dipshit why now? Because he doesn't want to be forced to use gender pronouns like xir? come on now.

I have an old story that might help clear some things up.

Not knowing what this was about i skimmed it real quick. I'll never read another post of yours again.  :mjcry

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #11715 on: January 22, 2018, 11:21:30 PM »
listening to three minutes of this thing i didn't even know happened and that i'm supposed to care about, it seems like a shitty interview though, i don't even know what either of their points are supposed to be because she seemingly keeps changing the subject back and forth and he keeps giving answers as if he thinks he's somewhere else rather than replying to what she means and not what she's saying

benjipwns

« Reply #11716 on: January 22, 2018, 11:23:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3596563/

ERA explains anarchism. :expert
I think there's very few pure anarchists. Most of them don't like the established order and want something revolutionary, without necessarily being able to articulate what that would look like. Saying they are anarchists doesn't get to the heart of their belief system.

etiolate

« Reply #11717 on: January 22, 2018, 11:24:30 PM »

:umad

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #11718 on: January 22, 2018, 11:24:32 PM »

Because it is an update on an event. It is relevant to the reason he was brought up last.

NEAUX1  FUCKIN  CURR
bent

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #11719 on: January 22, 2018, 11:24:33 PM »
listening to three minutes of this thing i didn't even know happened and that i'm supposed to care about, it seems like a shitty interview though, i don't even know what either of their points are supposed to be because she seemingly keeps changing the subject back and forth and he keeps giving answers as if he thinks he's somewhere else rather than replying to what she means and not what she's saying
You're watching the channel 4 interview? Of course he's replying to what she actually means, because she doesn't fucking know what she's saying. She's a complete moron. It's one of the most painful interviews ever. She gets demolished.

etiolate

« Reply #11720 on: January 22, 2018, 11:35:11 PM »

NEAUX1  FUCKIN  CURR

Interview has 3.1 million views, higher than many other Chan 4 piece. Though lower than this guy N A I L I N G  I T!

Jansen

« Reply #11721 on: January 22, 2018, 11:36:04 PM »
Do you turn off amber alerts on your phone?

Quote from: Kayo Police, post: 3641669, member: 30881
Yup I turn them off, could not care less to be honest.

Quote from: jchap, post: 3642441, member: 12261
I didn't know you could turn them off... Off to google

Quote from: Admiral Woofington, post: 3642467, member: 4379
Yep. Because I'm in my house 99% of the time and when they appear I forget the description immediately. All it does is give me a heart attack.

benjipwns

« Reply #11722 on: January 22, 2018, 11:38:51 PM »
She more or less committed treason in the first place. I wouldn't place her on a very high pedestal of moral and ethics after that.
Can we just go on to ignore her at this point. She's a traitor, just like Snowden. I got no time for these people.
I'm starting to think she should have been left in prison.
No she's an idiot and a traitor.
This makes her look like a ...traitor.
Mike Gravel is rolling in his grave.

etiolate

« Reply #11723 on: January 22, 2018, 11:45:33 PM »
I don't get it. Wouldn't they want to know the cops are coming?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11724 on: January 22, 2018, 11:53:41 PM »

may the popcorn flow

https://twitter.com/rosadona/status/954748962975703040

God damn it was like a second ago they were fighting so hard against "not all men."  Is it ok to say "not all" or isn't it?  Did they realize that phrasing can be used against them, too?
Uncle

Jansen

« Reply #11725 on: January 22, 2018, 11:55:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3642975/

Quote from: Kthulhu, post: 3642975, member: 955
I don't see why you should keep them on. They are a waste of time and irritating.

I'd be shocked if they regularly help people.

:derp

benjipwns

« Reply #11726 on: January 22, 2018, 11:58:48 PM »
the amber alert system isn't even supposed to begin upgrading to include photos until 2019 or something, which is probably like 90% of the useful information compared to what they send currently, the one i saw thursday or whenever just said something like "8 yr old black female in a blue coat last seen near corner of [some place two hours away with roads i've never heard of]" and i was like i start going around and rounding all those up and they're going to compare me to boko haram or worse

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11727 on: January 23, 2018, 12:00:57 AM »
ok I was wondering what neogaf thought of the whole cablegate thing so I looked up threads from around that time and I found a pretty great thread:

Julian Assange Hairstyles Appreciation Thread
Hahahaha, if only the mods had a sense of humor
BANNED. And locked, of course, because the gaf mods were all complicit statists

except for this one:
Give me one example in history where it was a good idea to let the government keep secrets from its people after the fact.
One.

More people died by keeping secrets than exposing them.
By far.

If there is any forward looking operational stuff there, that's a different story.
I stopped believing unspecific horror story about those leaks a while ago, people said the Afghanistan leaks will kill people and that didn't happen.
At all.

And if those leaks make us end any of our wars a month early, it would've saved more lives than your worst case informant murder scenario.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #11728 on: January 23, 2018, 12:02:53 AM »
well well well, who do we have here
Quote from: stufte
Al-Awlaki is still alive and well. Obama hasn't personally killed anyone, unlike what you seem to say in your post.
Quote from: Toxic Adam
I was reading a wikileaks the other day about how the UN noted that thousands of young boys are sold into sexual slavery in India and used as dancers at weddings. It's apparently an accepted custom in some areas.

http://wikileaks.org/cable/2007/05/07KOLKATA152.html
spoiler (click to show/hide)
BANNED and BANNED, serves you both right
[close]
每天生气

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #11729 on: January 23, 2018, 12:04:10 AM »
Amber alerts blow. I was house sitting for someone and watching TV and an amber alert came on. At first I was like “oh, that’s neat. I thought these were just a phone and highway sign thing. Good at getting the message out.” Then they kept replaying the fucking amber alert every 15 minutes and I quickly changed my opinion to “THE FUCKING 3-YEAR-OLD IS RAPED AND DEAD! LET ME FUCKING WATCH 3’O CLOCK HIGH IN PEACE, YOU PIGS!”
serge

Jansen

« Reply #11730 on: January 23, 2018, 12:10:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3643028/

Quote from: Zerokoolpsx, post: 3643028, member: 3941
Had no idea you can disable the amber alerts. I just turn off the annoying sound and vibration. Not like I get many of them either. Thank you Google.

human garbage

etiolate

« Reply #11731 on: January 23, 2018, 12:22:06 AM »
The worst thing about the Amber Alerts is when they drown out the relaxing waves of sobbing coming from your basement.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11732 on: January 23, 2018, 12:29:35 AM »
Well guess I've been permanently banned from resetera. Though it said it wasn't, but whatever.

benjipwns

« Reply #11733 on: January 23, 2018, 12:33:50 AM »
don't worry they said they'll cancel your subscription if you're permabanned

benjipwns

« Reply #11734 on: January 23, 2018, 12:46:36 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3631286/
Quote from: IcedBlackCoffee
Oh look it's the Trump supporter who loves to lie and claim to be a Bernie fan. I'm still waiting for you to come on over to the new Chelsea thread, liar.
User Suspended (2D): Personal Hostility
these new wave neonazi mods hate it when someone speaks truth to power

benjipwns

« Reply #11735 on: January 23, 2018, 12:52:36 AM »
time for some ninth dimensional game theory
The more I think about it, this seems fine? CHIP funded, they have 3 weeks to vote on DACA or prove McConnell a liar (and the option to then shut down government if he is).
Congratulations you can see the forest for the trees. They can hold McConnell's feet to the fire come the 8th and leave the government shut down past the march deadline if need be and let the republicans who own all 3 branches fester in the mire.

edit: also
let the republicans who own all 3 branches fester in the mire.
i'm sure the supreme court will really be sweating it out
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:57:36 AM by benjipwns »

EightBitNate

« Reply #11736 on: January 23, 2018, 01:03:22 AM »
Well guess I've been permanently banned from resetera. Though it said it wasn't, but whatever.

What was your username?

Nvm
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 01:12:25 AM by EightBitNate »

Jansen

« Reply #11737 on: January 23, 2018, 01:10:14 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3576533/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3576820/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3578029/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3574183/

rahxephon what will you do when reeeee permabans you as well lol

Quote from: Rahxephon91, post: 3574183, member: 6978
Don't agree with any of this. Xenoblade doesn't deserve to be on any top ten list. It's garbage. One of the worst games of the year. Don't care for Zelda and Mario, Persona 5 and Horizon were far better. It's not a surprise though.

Quote from: Rahxephon91, post: 3576533, member: 6978
Really Splatoon 2 is the best shooter of the year? Yeah this list is crap. There's an obvious Nintendo bias, but thats because the world is high on the Switch right now. We'll see where the Switch is in year 2 and 3 where they don't have anymore Wii U ports or super polished games that clearly started on the Wii U to release.

But XB2's placement is just sad.

Quote from: Rahxephon91, post: 3576820, member: 6978
It is actually shocking as many better shooters than an enhanced port came out this year. PUBG will probably also be the game most people care about and remember when this gen is over and not Splatoon 2.

Quote from: Rahxephon91, post: 3577780, member: 6978
This is'nt a Nintendo related thread and yes, when talk of Bravley Default ports came up I said that would be great as I never finished the 1st one after like 80 hours playing it. It would be nice to have actual good jrpgs on the system and a good thing to play before Octopath comes out. But since the Switch is getting TWEY that's also good.

Also I was pretty happy about Bayonetta 2 getting a port since the game was amazing and even more happy about B3.

Also I praise XBX at every opportunity which I believe is a Nintendo Published game.

So to answer your question, yes.

XB2 topping Persona 5 and Nier would be a crime.  A crappy Tales knock off doesn't deserve to rank higher then some of the best Japanese games of the last decade. Hell it doesn't deserve to rank above Tales of Beseria, but that's probably because people passed on yet another Tales game.

Nier Auto is going to be talked about for years. Once Monolith comes out with a new and more polished game who knows if anyone will care about their rushed sequel job.

Quote from: Rahxephon91, post: 3578029, member: 6978
These screens are an accurate depiction of how bad the game looks in handheld mode right?

Though not a depiction of how bad the voice acting and writing are.

get mad cuz a forum run by and stuffed full of ntards vote for nintarded games :heh

:heh

???

it doesn't even say you are banned right now

EightBitNate

« Reply #11738 on: January 23, 2018, 01:15:24 AM »
Tbh you did go in pretty hard with Nintendo fans of all people.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11739 on: January 23, 2018, 01:26:16 AM »
What can I say? Video games bring out the worst in me.

And women.

And JRPG rankings.

And Final Fantasy talk.

and anime talk.

and everything.

and me.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #11740 on: January 23, 2018, 01:48:37 AM »

may the popcorn flow

God damn it was like a second ago they were fighting so hard against "not all men."  Is it ok to say "not all" or isn't it?  Did they realize that phrasing can be used against them, too?

The cat fighting. This is why there aren't all women companies that succeed on average. Could you imagine what it would be like to work in a company dominated by women?

what a clusterfuck  :clap

shosta

« Reply #11741 on: January 23, 2018, 01:57:15 AM »
Rahx, as a guy who also has depression issues, your behavior is repugnant.  I have felt the same sort of contempt you are expressing right now before, and guess what?  It's distinguished mentally-challenged, your shit is your responsibility, it's irrational, let it the fuck go.

Posting a PRIVATE message is just a shit move.

You should apologize.  And no, before you start with any red pill shit, I'm not white knighting.  Someone as bad off as you are shouldn't burn so many bridges.  I'm sure it can be frustrating for others to deal with your shit, and when they try to help you, and then you regress or attack them, it's discouraging and they may just want to wash their hands of you.  But that's what you do in that mindset, you hate the world and you're a sieve, nothing is good enough and you're a bottomless pit for pity until someone's all out and all they have is contempt.

Hell, even if you meet some girl and you hit it off that's not the end of the story; things can still go wrong and it can be very depressing. Oh man, and it's just the best when there are kids involved.

The point: some girl is NOT going to save you from yourself. 

You have to fix you, or try.  And yeah, you don't know how hypocritical that is for me to say, I do, whatever, I speak from experience, fuck you, do it... or at least show some hustle.  You had best be on antidepressants and if you're not, fuck you, go get that done.  If you mouth off angrily at me or fail to apologize, that's what an ignore list is for.
Nope. Don't care. I can post on resetera if I have to.
what's it like being insufferable everywhere you go
每天生气

Rahxephon91

« Reply #11742 on: January 23, 2018, 02:01:35 AM »
Probably feels like being a Resetera member.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:28:36 AM by Rahxephon91 »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #11743 on: January 23, 2018, 02:03:52 AM »
I wonder if Amirox will get photographic Amber alerts in 2019.

:thinking

:jared
rub

« Reply #11744 on: January 23, 2018, 02:06:39 AM »
Is there controversy about things like that because it implies Wu isn't a very convincing looking trans woman?

they dont want to acknowledge Wu is trans because she has a whole history of being a batshit insane creepy weirdo before ever becoming trans.

FStop7

« Reply #11745 on: January 23, 2018, 02:18:10 AM »
yeah guys never cat fight

Nola

« Reply #11746 on: January 23, 2018, 02:31:02 AM »

The cat fighting. This is why there aren't all women companies that succeed on average. Could you imagine what it would be like to work in a company dominated by women?

what a clusterfuck  :clap

It'd probably be slightly more profitable:

https://hbr.org/2013/09/global-rise-of-female-entrepreneurs
https://hbr.org/2016/02/study-firms-with-more-women-in-the-c-suite-are-more-profitable

You've just been firing on all cylinders today.  Interesting how ignorance and prejudice tend to go hand in hand so often....I will say, I often think to myself, if people like you ever stop and wonder if maybe, just maybe, you are the shitty underdeveloped anchors holding back our species???
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:37:03 AM by Nola »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11747 on: January 23, 2018, 03:13:46 AM »
Please. "Office politics" is much more dignified than cat fights  ::)

:foodcourt
[close]
ὕβρις

etiolate

« Reply #11748 on: January 23, 2018, 03:24:06 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/channel4-jordan-peterson-debate-on-the-gender-pay-gap-campus-protests-and-postmodernism.1460648/post-253165413

He really wants to be liked by the people he shat on for years. Is the empty forum getting to him?

EightBitNate

« Reply #11749 on: January 23, 2018, 03:34:04 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/channel4-jordan-peterson-debate-on-the-gender-pay-gap-campus-protests-and-postmodernism.1460648/post-253165413

He really wants to be liked by the people he shat on for years. Is the empty forum getting to him?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he read here or Voat. Obviously a very insecure guy and the sudden 180 in behavior is so unnatural.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #11750 on: January 23, 2018, 04:13:51 AM »
OP - I would seriously try to get some game news media attention for this - Kotaku or something - because I think it’s necessary for MS to address this publicly with an apology and assurance that they’ll fix this and do better. You won’t get their attention through normal means, so it’s necessary to publicize this.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3628066/

Why does everything have to be so dramatic. Just report that shit and be done with it

I don't know why they're getting so upset about it in the first place - I mean it's a group with both "socialist" and "woman" in the title. That's a great algorithmic match for your average Reeeeee user.
woke

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #11751 on: January 23, 2018, 04:24:15 AM »

For those that don't know, evilore showed up here during assgrab gate (while he was still in Europe lol) and shed light on some stuff including his handling of the moderation team, permabans, Amir0x's fund for his mom, etc. 

Remember this is from 2012, before off-topic had completely fallen off a cliff.*
Quote from: EviLore
Re: calling out feminist-gaf in my responses in the thread, the irony is not lost on me, I reap what I sow. (Editor's note- just you wait until Oct. 2017.  :teehee)  I've made it a major focus to empower them as much as possible, through policy and moderation and bringing Mumei into the fold and speaking out.  But, well, if I think I'm being treated unfairly I'm going to say so.  And some of the feminist ladies seem extremely out of their depth when talking about what goes down at the club, with the protective bubble of signed consent talk.  Doesn't change how I feel about my policies for the site, but sure, I bore the ultra-PC squad's direct attack and got a little annoyed by the character assassination, if only because it's trying to interfere with my storytelling, which is all I really care about at the moment.
http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=35993.msg1531363#msg1531363

I personally think 2015 was when OT reached the point of no return but it had been going downhill for years.
[close]

FStop7

« Reply #11752 on: January 23, 2018, 04:59:27 AM »
Evilore had that big come to Jesus moment in 2012 or 2013 when he posted about how things in OT were overmoderated and that banning someone for having posted "Adele is fat" was over the line and that the moderation would ease off.  That new era lasted for all of a month.

Himu

« Reply #11753 on: January 23, 2018, 07:05:55 AM »

may the popcorn flow

Ok, but personally as a cheeseburger, this should be your revelation that feminism stands for jack shit. You have every representation and interpretation of feminism under the sun. In some feminism, gender as a social construct is a required tenant. In others, it's not. In some, trans women are men and should be kept out of womens spaces. Still, in others, they don't believe that. For some, feminism is the ability to choose, but for those others it's about protecting women's beautiful gift of creation. Feminism doesn't stand for anything. What, exactly, is feminism? Merely a label. Who is the womens march for? Certainly not for conservative women. Who is it for? Certainly not for trans women. Who is it for? Certainly not for non-white women. It's less of a philosophy and more a political ideology. Only some women's opinions matter. At that, why identify as a feminist? If feminism doesn't stand for anything why be a feminist? At that, just think all genders should have equal rights and be treated well and try to work towards that. Leave the feminism at the door. Fuck feminism.
IYKYK

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #11754 on: January 23, 2018, 07:13:29 AM »
The worst thing about the Amber Alerts is when they drown out the relaxing waves of sobbing coming from your basement.

The worst thing about Amber Alerts is the frequency of them when driving through the Poconos. :P
^_^

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11755 on: January 23, 2018, 07:33:18 AM »

I wouldn’t be surprised if he read here or Voat. Obviously a very insecure guy and the sudden 180 in behavior is so unnatural.

It's not a 180, he's been against the tone of his own forum for years.  Just a couple random posts:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/when-the-left-turns-on-its-own-nyt-opinion.1384767/page-6#post-239047632 (long post)

World isn't binary, folks. Hyper-partisan, radical, binary, "us or them" environments with constant purity tests demanding adherence to the pre-established talking point of the hour breeds ignorance, intolerance, hate, and self-destruction.

Another moderate post from that thread: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/when-the-left-turns-on-its-own-nyt-opinion.1384767/page-9#post-241563126

He likes Dave Chapelle (gasp): https://www.neogaf.com/threads/dave-chappelle-collection-1-ot-netflix-standup-special-its-a-celebration.1354103/page-14#post-232649232

Right, so I'm being condemned for attending a comedy special -- that also happened to be the decade-in-waiting comeback tour for one of the best comedians of all time and my personal favorite -- and laughing? That makes me an enemy of the LGBT community now? Yeah, Dave used some outmoded terms that we try to educate folks about avoiding on here, and he went to some places that could justifiably offend or disappoint some people: white, black, gay, and trans too. The so-easy-Clayton-Bigsby-could-see-it takeaway, though, is that Dave clearly isn't promoting a message of hate or trying to tear down social progress or civil liberties for anyone. He's telling jokes. We can talk about the social impact or appropriateness of these jokes, sure, but your "disgust" at me for laughing at goddamned Dave Chappelle's comedy special is impressively misguided, absurd, and pathetic.

1) Go fuck yourself.

2) Leave.

Thanks for your feedback!

Hates Anita Sarkeesian: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/anita-sarkeesian-tackles-problematic-humor-when-criticizing-donald-trump.1376355/page-4#post-237301377

This attempt at political commentary seems to be about as lucid, informed, relevant, and substantiated as her film critique of good ol' "misogynistic" Mad Max: Fury Road.

Not remotely thread-worthy.

Also lol: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/like-the-sun-neogafs-life-will-eventually-end-but-when.1213607/page-4#post-202372717
Uncle

Dennis

« Reply #11756 on: January 23, 2018, 08:14:55 AM »
And yet for years EviLore didn't stop his moderators from systematically purging all the better, long-time, NeoGAF members for wrong-think and/or because a moderator was jealous of their popularity.

He even several times made posts indicating he could see the problem but in the end he was just too weak-willed.....or the money was so good he couldn't bring himself to change his forum before it was too late.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #11757 on: January 23, 2018, 08:19:59 AM »
And yet for years EviLore didn't stop his moderators from systematically purging all the better, long-time, NeoGAF members for wrong-think and/or because a moderator was jealous of their popularity.

and also Dennis.
woke

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11758 on: January 23, 2018, 08:20:09 AM »

He even several times made posts indicating he could see the problem but in the end he was just too weak-willed.....or the money was so good he couldn't bring himself to change his forum before it was too late.

He was busy on a personal quest to find himself in Europe

Dennis

« Reply #11759 on: January 23, 2018, 08:22:13 AM »

like for example, Dennis.

Exactly.