Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2193431 times)

Boredfrom

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #12120 on: January 24, 2018, 07:43:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3723134/

:drudge MEMBER USING MOD-EXCLUSIVE COLOR FORMATTING

Hstallion is such a cock sucker in that thread.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/anybody-else-autistic-and-have-trouble-meeting-people.1177589/#post-193752011

Also I'm lucky in that I'm pretty astute and funny. I use humor to break the ice a lot of time but I can also get carried away and let it act like a shield. People know me better as that funny guy than who I actually am.

???

What humor?

Jansen

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #12121 on: January 24, 2018, 07:52:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3718911/

how do you vet posts like this lol

etiolate

« Reply #12122 on: January 24, 2018, 07:53:59 PM »
You have to see the humor in rounding up all the non-believers. Just think of what they'd be without guidance? They would think they were right. How funny is that?

I laugh to myself about it all the time.

All the time.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12123 on: January 24, 2018, 07:57:09 PM »

Source Code was an amazing movie about a dude who gets downloaded into a schoolteacher's body, solves a terrorist attack, and then spends the rest of his life in an alternate reality fucking the schoolteacher's wife and trying to teach A.P Chemistry.

Can't wait for Mute next month.

etiolate

« Reply #12124 on: January 24, 2018, 08:03:19 PM »
BlueTsunami is a blue eyed, white skinned, puerto rican devil and it's about time someone put his his hot little ass in its place.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #12125 on: January 24, 2018, 08:06:23 PM »
I AM the melting pot and I'm cummin for yo wives (and husbands?)
:9

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #12126 on: January 24, 2018, 08:18:07 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Source Code was an amazing movie about a dude who gets downloaded into a schoolteacher's body, solves a terrorist attack, and then spends the rest of his life in an alternate reality fucking the schoolteacher's wife and trying to teach A.P Chemistry.

Can't wait for Mute next month.
+1. This movie was awesome and underrated.
每天生气

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #12127 on: January 24, 2018, 08:18:45 PM »
Finally getting the dirt on the Bish demotion.

:gladbron
meh, it's more or less what we had guessed from what he had said before, that bish cracked because of Trump winning and mass banned with a hair trigger and Lore looked at the ban list (or was told to by Stump or someone else) and was all "wtf homie"

though we didn't know it was because someone close to him was attacked by the gamergate mobs celebrating Putin's victory and Evilore's reaction to that was to punish the poor guy and then turn his forum over completely to the Chelsea Manning/alt-right/Trump new wave NeoNazi's like Optimus and Dennis

i imagine if he truly means that he's going to go through besada's bans that will lead to far more enjoyment, both from his waxing poetic about them at length to his forum of nobody left, to the seemingly inevitable besada and fan club response, to my doxxing terror unleashed to drive them back underground like when besada was just trying to warn resetera about The Bore's Hate Machine plans to infiltrate and undermine their forum from within (so glad we talked to Palmer Luckey about getting Facebook to take care of that for us instead, saved us a lot of time in retrospect)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #12128 on: January 24, 2018, 08:23:20 PM »
Finally getting the dirt on the Bish demotion.

:gladbron

EviLore deciding to wax poetic about his burned down house while sitting in the ashes.

:shaq2

Whiteman and opiod gave us all the deets during shower-gate.  It's nice to see confirmation.
sigh

etiolate

« Reply #12129 on: January 24, 2018, 08:26:06 PM »
I'd put him in the same category as, say, a Christopher Hitchens (rip). He articulates himself very well, debates consistently strongly, and tends to be a compelling watch/listen/read. I've gleaned a lot from Hitchens' debates, lectures, and essays, but I certainly don't agree with all of the content of them, nor do I put him on any kind of moral pedestal that he could suddenly be knocked down from by a reveal about one thing he said some time. Hitchens can easily be dismissed entirely by pointing to how he never conceded that the 2003 Iraq war was a mistake. He rationalized it to the very end. That's a position I do not respect whatsoever. Okay, now what? Why do I really need to take that into account in any way? When does the stuff he said and did that had value cease to have that value? If he sexually harassed or assaulted someone? If he did something abhorrent we find out about eventually? Maybe there's something well known already along those lines, but I'll still gladly read one of his essays. It's not a damned endorsement of his deepest failures to do so. The bar for what constitutes that is always changing anyway as society changes. And I'm not saying I'm better than you for approaching life that way, either, if, say, the Hitchens Iraq thing does in fact poison the well for your perception of his contributions and value. There's validity to that too, and that's a great reason to talk to each other about this stuff.

You like it? It's very generous.

nudemacusers

« Reply #12130 on: January 24, 2018, 08:31:51 PM »
where did stump land anyway? poor dude was cracking at the seams corralling the forum, surely he's still roaming around.

and in case he's still working behind the scenes at gaf, I just want to point out how handsome he is with a beard  :-*
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12131 on: January 24, 2018, 08:38:45 PM »
Lets make a definitive list of all the members that need unbanning.

EightbitNate
Transhuman
Freenudemacusers
confirmed paedophile Amriox...

..damn who am I forgetting

benjipwns

« Reply #12132 on: January 24, 2018, 08:41:04 PM »
is this the part where in a non-violent coup i seize and remake poligaf in my own image?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12133 on: January 24, 2018, 08:45:14 PM »
I like beji's Che Guevara avatar

spoiler (click to show/hide)
jk fuck you
[close]

shosta

« Reply #12134 on: January 24, 2018, 08:45:48 PM »
where did stump land anyway? poor dude was cracking at the seams corralling the forum, surely he's still roaming around.

and in case he's still working behind the scenes at gaf, I just want to point out how handsome he is with a beard  :-*
According to what I heard the last time I spoke to besada, Stump was really upset about everything that happened with GAF and needed some time for himself, so he went off the radar for a bit. It's no secret he put a lot of effort and energy into that forum and he's one of the few people pretty much no one, here, there, anywhere ever had a problem with (which is a feat achieved by few people in any position of relative authority). I don't think he really cares to post on resetera. It's a lot different when you're personally invested in something.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 09:05:02 PM by Shostakovich »
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #12135 on: January 24, 2018, 08:54:30 PM »

According to what I heard the last time I spoke to besada, Stump was really upset about everything that happened with GAF and needed some time for himself, so he went off the radar for a bit. It's no secret he was he put a lot of effort and energy into that forum and he's one of the few people pretty much no one, here, there, anywhere ever had a problem with (which is a feat achieved by few people in any position of relative authority). I don't think he really cares to post on resetera. It's a lot different when you're personally invested in something.

Nobody had direct problems with him here but there were still complains.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12136 on: January 24, 2018, 09:02:45 PM »
4 out of the 5 times Stumpokapow quoted me was to disagree with me, and I really liked what he wrote and it made me reconsider my position. I wish i'd messaged him and told him that when I had the chance

Nobody had direct problems with him here but there were still complains.

I mean he was a moderator, there's always going to someone with a complain.

t

shosta

« Reply #12137 on: January 24, 2018, 09:05:37 PM »
You must have really been a complete fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow to get stump to quote you over five times in your posting career. :lol
每天生气

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #12138 on: January 24, 2018, 09:09:04 PM »
You must have really been a complete fucking distinguished mentally-challenged fellow to get stump to quote you over five times in your posting career. :lol

Jump off the guys cock. He was a shmuck just like the rest of them. Multiple times i'd PM him about some aggregious shit by members and other mods and he'd always side with the hivemind.

He also shat on Titanfall a lot, so fuck that guy.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12139 on: January 24, 2018, 09:10:44 PM »
Stump and I had an intense non-sexual relationship that no-one else could possibly understand

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/do-you-take-the-opinion-of-a-moderator-more-seriously-than-a-regular-member.1076554/page-5#post-171221935

He also shat on Titanfall a lot, so fuck that guy.

Jump off Vince Zampella's and Jason West's cock

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #12140 on: January 24, 2018, 09:16:26 PM »

Jump off Vince Zampella's and Jason West's cock

never!!!!

:sheik

benjipwns

« Reply #12141 on: January 24, 2018, 09:17:19 PM »
Multiple times i'd PM him about some aggregious shit by members and other mods
:nope

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12142 on: January 24, 2018, 09:31:36 PM »
Listen, Modern Warfare was a good game (which Activision did not want to make). After the success of MW1, Activision twisted West and Zampella's arms to make MW2 (which, in a role reversal, West and Zamp didn't want to make) which turned out to be a good call because MW2 was sweet as well.

But that's about the only postitive things I could say about West and Zampella or Activision.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #12143 on: January 24, 2018, 09:32:23 PM »
Listen, Modern Warfare was a good game (which Activision did not want to make). After the success of MW1, Activision twisted West and Zampella's arms to make MW2 (which, in a role reversal, West and Zamp didn't want to make) which turned out to be a good call because MW2 was sweet as well.

But that's about the only postitive things I could say about West and Zampella or Activision.
Ok? i don't care for COD modern warfare.

Titanfall is amazing though. Especially the first one.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12144 on: January 24, 2018, 09:35:48 PM »
I can only base my opinion of Titanfall on the fact that you're the first person i've ever talked to that had something postive to say about it

soz bro

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #12145 on: January 24, 2018, 09:38:36 PM »
I can only base my opinion of Titanfall on the fact that you're the first person i've ever talked to that had something postive to say about it

soz bro

That's fucking absurd dude. So fucking absurd. I can't even..... forget it

:shaq2

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #12146 on: January 24, 2018, 09:40:33 PM »
 :trigger videogame talk :trigger
:9

nudemacusers

« Reply #12147 on: January 24, 2018, 09:41:56 PM »
re: titanfall if i wanted to play a gay mech game I'd boot up armored core. why would I buy this failure also-ran.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12148 on: January 24, 2018, 09:46:21 PM »
I would send a PM to a Neogaf mod asking for an unban, but I don't recognise any of these names.

etiolate

« Reply #12149 on: January 24, 2018, 10:02:21 PM »
I recall Stump starting to turn into part of the problem before the exodus.

Hot Slice

« Reply #12150 on: January 24, 2018, 10:05:58 PM »
I have no quarrel with Stump, and as I’ve said before, publically and privately, I don’t really hate anybody.

I just can’t stand or support/condone bullying, where ever it comes from. Too many forums in general have bullying problems though.

Stump was the one that undid my original perma. Why I was perma'd for praising the attention to detail Dimps put in thier game I can’t say, but I think it’s remarkable how much of the story people got wrong over time.

etiolate

« Reply #12151 on: January 24, 2018, 10:09:14 PM »
Everyone overlooking that Evilore quote where he tries to sneak in sexual assault on the same level as an opinion on iraq.

shosta

« Reply #12152 on: January 24, 2018, 10:28:24 PM »
According to what I heard the last time I spoke to besada, Stump was really upset about everything that happened with GAF and needed some time for himself, so he went off the radar for a bit. It's no secret he put a lot of effort and energy into that forum and he's one of the few people pretty much no one, here, there, anywhere ever had a problem with (which is a feat achieved by few people in any position of relative authority). I don't think he really cares to post on resetera. It's a lot different when you're personally invested in something.
fuck stump lol. he wrote so many posts about why we were dumb for expecting trump to win the primary. everything usually boiled down to "i'm a professor". thank god benji never does that.
每天生气

Averon

« Reply #12153 on: January 24, 2018, 10:29:22 PM »
Stump should be glad he is no longer shackled to NeoGAF. It was clear modding that place made him bitter and cynical where he used to be pretty chill.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #12154 on: January 24, 2018, 10:29:34 PM »
Permaban Assimilate
Permaban Trashhuman
Permaban Optimus
Leper Let's Cyber
Icon PhoenixDark

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #12155 on: January 24, 2018, 10:38:01 PM »
Permaban Assimilate
Permaban Trashhuman
Permaban Optimus
Leper Let's Cyber
Icon PhoenixDark

You're bad at hiding your love for etoilate.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #12156 on: January 24, 2018, 10:38:41 PM »
You guys actually read Stump’s long ass posts? See, that’s where you fucked up.

etiolate

« Reply #12157 on: January 24, 2018, 10:40:40 PM »
Permaban Assimilate
Permaban Trashhuman
Permaban Optimus
Leper Let's Cyber
Icon PhoenixDark

To be honest, they all are.  :-*

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #12158 on: January 24, 2018, 10:54:28 PM »
Permaban Assimilate
Permaban Trashhuman
Permaban Optimus
Leper Let's Cyber
Icon PhoenixDark

Can I be admined instead plz?

agrajag

« Reply #12159 on: January 24, 2018, 11:02:59 PM »
dicks out for Harambe

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace
« Reply #12160 on: January 24, 2018, 11:11:08 PM »
Evilore is acting like he was some poor, powerless owner with good intentions that was in over his head.  There was just nothing he could have done!

There are idiots who will actually believe this shit  :lol

Some in this very thread. :beli

and the BCT on era will still fall all over themselves to defend his sorry ass

bishoptl was always as petty as lore but he wasn't able to nuke accounts.

The day he took out AdmiralViscen for that white hot burn he got was when i realized he was actually serious about this character he cultivated.  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol  :lol :lol :lol
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 11:32:10 PM by Purple Filth »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #12161 on: January 24, 2018, 11:57:35 PM »
re: titanfall if i wanted to play a gay mech game I'd boot up armored core. why would I buy this failure also-ran.

:preach

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[Toku triggering intensifies]
[close]

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #12162 on: January 25, 2018, 12:51:59 AM »
Stump was a great, thoughtful poster and a good moderator... but he slowly over time grew wings and a stinger and joined the hive mind after seemingly resisting it for so long. When he jumped aboard the crazy train is probably a key moment in GAF fully going off the rails, considering his long winded but generally thoughtful posts did seem to have a major impact on the community overall. Once the conductor punched his crazy train ticket though, his posts instead became awful, self righteous, smarter-than-thou social justice trash and I didn’t feel so guilty for laughing at his gigantic pumpkin-shaped head anymore.

Still, I hope getting away from GAF/staying away from ERA and all their crazy toxic bullshit has been good for him and allowed him to re-center himself somewhat. I don’t consider him to be an irredeemable cunt the way Besada or Bishoptl are.

benjipwns

« Reply #12163 on: January 25, 2018, 01:11:08 AM »
in all this we're forgetting the real NeoGAF.com moderator monster

i won't speak his name, it'll only increase his now unquenchable bloodlust

PogiJones

« Reply #12164 on: January 25, 2018, 02:17:25 AM »
Kimishima's Nintendo Switch is truly the most diverse platform.
The setup:
The response:
Quote from: Nacho, post: 3554264, member: 2928
You mean iwatas. But yeah.

Quote from: ILikeFeet, post: 3554426, member: 1354
think you mean Iwata's

Quote from: Dark Cloud, post: 3554680, member: 10539
Iwata’s Nintendo Switch is very versatile indeed lol

Quote from: Shy, post: 3554697, member: 5556
the Switch is this man's legacy.

Quote from: SinCItyAssassin, post: 3554955, member: 2959

Quote from: LJKO, post: 3556173, member: 33444
His final parting gift to us T_T

Quote from: samar11, post: 3556791, member: 5695
wasn't this Iwata's doing?

Quote from: Iucidium, post: 3558236, member: 7715
*Hug*

Quote from: Giga Man, post: 3558799, member: 11923
Thanks, Iwata!

I love this picture still.

I always have this fear.

Quote from: Spine Crawler, post: 3559656, member: 14888
fuck im in tears.. and not laughing. iwata died so fast.. its strange but him and miyamoto are my favorite gaming execs/ developers of all time. rip iwata :(

Quote from: PogiJones, post: 3559790, member: 10542
This is excellent.

Quote from: Toni Codrea, post: 3559862, member: 8112
^
A few days late on this, but...
Dude, I said the DBZ homage picture was excellent, not that end-of-working-civilization contraption you posted.

In fact, I would call your post really

D
   I
      S
         I
            N
               G
                  E
                     N
                        U
                           O
                              U
                                 S

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #12165 on: January 25, 2018, 04:56:25 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-was-diagnosed-with-crohns-disease-10-years-ago-and-something-happened-today.18636/

This kinda pisses me off. Dumbass should be scolded for not doing anything about it for 10 years instead of being congratulated for the off chance that it went away/misdiagnosed after having his ass pulled into ER.

Learn to take care of yourself you morons.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #12166 on: January 25, 2018, 05:51:50 AM »
Getting Mad Online that an internet stranger doesnt have a disease
bent

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #12167 on: January 25, 2018, 06:01:50 AM »
Getting Mad Online that an internet stranger doesnt have a disease

Im pretty sure he does have something given that the dude has a Yoshi avatar.  :doge

jorma

« Reply #12168 on: January 25, 2018, 06:27:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-was-diagnosed-with-crohns-disease-10-years-ago-and-something-happened-today.18636/

This kinda pisses me off. Dumbass should be scolded for not doing anything about it for 10 years instead of being congratulated for the off chance that it went away/misdiagnosed after having his ass pulled into ER.

I'm not saying he handled this in the best way, but his way is a lot better than just mindlessly following doctors orders without ever reflecting on how it affects your body. You are responsible for the shit you stuff into your gob, not your doctor.

I think most people with chronic diseases will experiment and self regulate the doses. I personally bailed on cortisone meds after they did fuck all to help me and they made me feel shitty instead. I did inform my doctor about it though.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #12169 on: January 25, 2018, 06:48:11 AM »

I'm not saying he handled this in the best way, but his way is a lot better than just mindlessly following doctors orders without ever reflecting on how it affects your body. You are responsible for the shit you stuff into your gob, not your doctor.

I think most people with chronic diseases will experiment and self regulate the doses. I personally bailed on cortisone meds after they did fuck all to help me and they made me feel shitty instead. I did inform my doctor about it though.

Part of a successful diagnosis and treatment is telling the doctor what you experience. The bolded is exactly what you should be doing and physicians should want you to do.

Instead, that dude just went on a 10 year wonderland trip. It's reckless, stupid and should not be rewarded. If most people came in with late stage symptoms of whatever it is that they got, half of them would end up dead instead of the problem magically disappearing.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #12170 on: January 25, 2018, 07:14:03 AM »
He isn't in here repping for EviLore like some of these other clowns.

:yeshrug

Kurt Russell

« Reply #12171 on: January 25, 2018, 07:18:21 AM »
Bishop's coloring book is up on Amazon.

It costs FIFTEEN FUCKING DOLLARS

woke

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12172 on: January 25, 2018, 07:44:00 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/revisiting-when-the-left-turns-on-its-own-from-back-in-june-2017-and-healing-neogaf-off-topic-in-2018.1460712/page-2
Quote from: Nintendo Switch, post: 253167102, member: 720556
It still blows me away how quickly everyone turned on this site. It was frankly ridiculous to be honest.

:mueller

Quote from: Nintendo Switch, post: 253167102, member: 720556
There was a lot of pent of anger, but much of that anger was due to militant moderation, and the new site is going in that same direction so I don't see what was achieved by the switch.

...He's right on this one, though.
ど助平

« Reply #12173 on: January 25, 2018, 07:47:24 AM »
I think Resetera just got its slogan

I apologize for my attempt at humor and have deleted the comment.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-i-get-banned-so-be-it-wasnt-this-site-supposed-to-be-different-modding-related.18739/#post-3733846

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12174 on: January 25, 2018, 07:49:50 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-did-gaf-have-such-militant-sub-communities-develop.1460684/page-4

Quote from: Elegant Weapon, post: 253166340, member: 618774
Quote from: A Link to the Past, post: 253165866, member: 9079
I find it weird that EviLore cited Rocket Number 22 as a good example of how to behave when in reading a lot of threads, they are among the most hostile.
That poster unprovoked straight up called me a racial pejorative and moderation did nothing about it. Even right leaning posters agreed it was a racist insult

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/what-are-your-political-leanings.1457755/page-24#post-253065016

so then this "good example" poster disingenuously hides behind their identity as an austrilian girl saying "I'm not american, how would I know thats a slur?" but then how and why would this non-american have anything to say about black americans and downplay Trump tweeting racist propaganda with completely made up stats and say "the real stats aren't much better"? After calling posters racial insults like boy and alt right insults like "soy boy", and saying that their favorite number is a common white supremacist symbol, 88, how much benefit of the doubt can really be given?

Really, for that poster to be praised as a good example says a lot of the kind of posters that are wanted here.

And that's fine. It's Evilore's forum and he can curate and praise whatever kind of posters he wants to here.

But the fact that this poster is still here and praised as a good example makes this post about not being more tolerant of racism, homophobia, sexism or transphobia laughable

Quote from: Kibakahn, post: 253165648, member: 732388
As Orionfalls says we are more open but it doesn't mean we are any more tolerant of homophobic, racist, sexist, or transphobic views.

yeah, sure. I'll log back out now and leave you guys to this community you've been curating as it clearly isn't for me

:neogaf
ど助平

machine

« Reply #12175 on: January 25, 2018, 07:55:15 AM »

I'm surprised there's only a few one-star reviews from Bish haters. I did sensibly chuckle at the one that said it had a terrible coloring job.

Himu

« Reply #12176 on: January 25, 2018, 08:39:28 AM »

I'll always support hard working brothers. Never done a adult coloring book. Love you Bishop!
IYKYK

« Reply #12177 on: January 25, 2018, 08:49:41 AM »

I'll always support hard working brothers. Never done a adult coloring book. Love you Bishop!

Maybe you should suppoort his wife and kid, because he doesnt  :lol

shosta

每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #12179 on: January 25, 2018, 09:14:13 AM »
Why is my stomach constantly growling/gurgling?
Why does tap water taste like trash?
Ive been getting up to piss 4-6 times a night for a long time

These were three of the five most recent threads. Shitty, lazy, boring threads.

You can't talk about anything more complex than that on Reset.  You can't discuss "alt-right" infuriating comments and people like Jordan Peterson, and if you make a progressive thread like how pink pussyhats are exclusionary, you also get banned because the topic wasn't made in good faith and discussion wasn't productive.

You literally cannot talk about anything but petty personal observations like "hey reset what are the top 3 items in your fridge right now?"
Uncle