Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174487 times)

seagrams hotsauce

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #12240 on: January 25, 2018, 09:19:45 PM »
You really think throwing a bunch of DACA recipients under the bus is going to take back Congress? I know your whole gimmick is being a blindly loyal hack, but that's low even for you. Don't worry, they'll completely fuck up the midterms all on their own, even after this.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #12241 on: January 25, 2018, 09:23:21 PM »
You two are unhinged and delusional. No idea why you both are spreading lies and disinformation or why you are trying to continuously character assassinate me. No reason to bring in your resentment of me or try to establish some weird disinformation campaign about me (lol @ "Manning stan" and "blatant agenda").

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3772958/

It's Afraid!
sigh

nudemacusers

« Reply #12242 on: January 25, 2018, 09:24:11 PM »
Didn’t say it was not shitty... but primary everyone? Shut down for months? What?

I mean whaddya expect out of em? Any explicitly political topic there is dominated by hyperbole.
Tru
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

clothedmacuser

« Reply #12243 on: January 25, 2018, 09:28:38 PM »
The Lime thread
A moderator posted to stop attacking other members. This is a 2nd warning.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3774280/

nm, Lime keeps his criticism shield
sigh

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #12244 on: January 25, 2018, 09:34:51 PM »
Can you guys please take it to the politics thread?
每天生气

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #12245 on: January 25, 2018, 09:46:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/3774014/

@Lime

did you gain much weight when you pretended to live in the states?

shosta

« Reply #12246 on: January 25, 2018, 09:50:06 PM »
eat me, you dick huffing mongoloid
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #12247 on: January 25, 2018, 10:18:43 PM »
Can you guys please take it to the politics thread?

Yes. lets back to the real meat of this thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ive-been-getting-up-to-piss-4-6-times-a-night-for-a-long-time.18784/

I honestly didn't know this was that uncommon. That's why I made the thread. How often is normal? Once or twice?

nudemacusers

« Reply #12248 on: January 25, 2018, 10:30:53 PM »
 :lol

Tho lime forgot to mention air conditioning as one of our capitalist sins
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12249 on: January 25, 2018, 10:42:13 PM »
He hates airconditioning? I don't know Lime's political ideology but if he wants to deny me my 18°c air then I hate him on principle.

Nola

« Reply #12250 on: January 25, 2018, 10:52:29 PM »

A prolonged shutdown would endanger the reelection campaigns of Tester, Heitkamp, McCaskill, Donnelly, and Manchin, all of whom are needed to get to 51 after the midterms.

What do you think alienating the base is going to do? Sorry, but Dems don't win mid-terms when they aren't mobilized. And what has kept them mobilized is the Trump outrage machine(mostly justified so, if often expressed poorly by many) and the good faith wise political calculus on the part of Democrats to fight these fights, like healthcare, like DACA, like tax cuts.

DACA enjoys majority support by both parties. A shutdown now is not going to be an issue at the end of the year broadly speaking, especially not the sort of casual swing voters that are not paying attention now.....It will count to the people that this means something to, which is the base you want to have mobilized, and the minorities that the Democratic party needs to continue making major inroads within.

But this shit should be in the politics thread.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #12251 on: January 25, 2018, 10:53:39 PM »
It's a curse that food is so cheap and abundant in this country.
Truly a cursed era in which we live.

And don't get me started on antibiotics. Or electricity. What a horrible time to be alive.

Jansen

« Reply #12252 on: January 25, 2018, 10:54:13 PM »
He hates airconditioning? I don't know Lime's political ideology but if he wants to deny me my 18°c air then I hate him on principle.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/why-the-us-is-a-frightening-society-aka-fuck-american-exceptionalism.1253826/

Tokyosandblaster

« Reply #12253 on: January 25, 2018, 10:57:33 PM »
You really think throwing a bunch of DACA recipients under the bus is going to take back Congress? I know your whole gimmick is being a blindly loyal hack, but that's low even for you. Don't worry, they'll completely fuck up the midterms all on their own, even after this.

They aren't throwing them under the bus by not shutting down the government over DACA. This is completely ridiculous framing. Why are we angry at Dems for not forcing a shutdown when the GOP is the party that's ending DACA in the first place? It is not reasonable to expect "shutdown" as the default response by the minority party.

A prolonged shutdown would endanger the reelection campaigns of Tester, Heitkamp, McCaskill, Donnelly, and Manchin, all of whom are needed to get to 51 after the midterms.

And when have I ever been blindly loyal to anything?
You were single handily the most deranged and up her ass Shill supporter on this site and GAF (Y2Kev wasn't even as hardcore as you). You are fucking unhinged brah. Throw yourself into a volcano with the rest of the shill cult and we might have a chance in 2020. We might even get some support if you mentioned god when you took a dive. It would make for a great media story and some solid votes. Fuck identity politics. I'm all about equality for everyone (almost) but we're not there yet. Try again later. Focus on shit that matters to MOST Americans like healthcare, education, and taxes. You like Taylor Swift (the most corporate shill of all time). Yeah, we're fucked.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #12254 on: January 25, 2018, 11:03:04 PM »
Let's Cyber. Your avatar. :dead

nudemacusers

« Reply #12255 on: January 25, 2018, 11:04:56 PM »
Freenudemacusers1 neogaf status update:

Your account has been rejected.

:'(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

« Reply #12256 on: January 25, 2018, 11:05:50 PM »
Why hasn't anyone done a bullet point list of Lime's claims to live in different places and arrange them in a chronological and objective fashion? Seems like it would be easy pickings for anyone here.

nudemacusers

« Reply #12257 on: January 25, 2018, 11:06:41 PM »
Why hasn't anyone done a bullet point list of Lime's claims to live in different places and arrange them in a chronological and objective fashion? Seems like it would be easy pickings for anyone here.
We’re losers, but not pathetic losers.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #12258 on: January 25, 2018, 11:11:22 PM »

Patiently awaiting the Freenudemacusers2 update

Tasty

« Reply #12259 on: January 25, 2018, 11:20:40 PM »
We’re losers, but not pathetic losers.

Fuck you.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #12260 on: January 25, 2018, 11:25:42 PM »

His claims get nuked.  The time Lime was confronted with his Dissociative identity disorder Lime bragged that "I don't get banned."  That message was nuked as well as the people who quoted it.
sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #12261 on: January 25, 2018, 11:42:20 PM »
US is huge, and the states are separate. People can decide to shut NYC down every day after work like they did in the big city in SK, but then Washington laughs at the blue state destroying itself. Really, you just need locals near DC to decide to shut that area down as symbolic for protests to actually have any effect. Get some perspective on the situation before saying everyones lazy.

People are putting faith in the investigation for justice to happen. Its why there is a site like this. People feel we havent arrived at the moment they need to get out there.

You have no evidence to back that up. That site has had blue dots getting added to it like crazy over the last months.

:doge

FStop7

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #12263 on: January 26, 2018, 12:08:18 AM »
I think I saw something like this on VOAT ages ago, well, not chronological or anything, just like ten links to posts that all had contradicting personal information by Lime.

benjipwns

« Reply #12264 on: January 26, 2018, 12:13:18 AM »
You were single handily the most deranged and up her ass Shill supporter on this site and GAF (Y2Kev wasn't even as hardcore as you).
Unless Jack was lying he got got on GAF I think before the primaries were over and was out of alts, and it was after the election that he sold his account to Peter Daou.

You have to read between the lines and violent rage to bypass Jack's defensive wall, even since Peter has taken over the account it isn't as hilariously deranged as GAF's best Hill Shills were. One of whom happens to currently be offering an ad free forum experience for just $39.99 a year.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12265 on: January 26, 2018, 12:20:53 AM »
I think I saw something like this on VOAT ages ago, well, not chronological or anything, just like ten links to posts that all had contradicting personal information by Lime.

Voat huh, is that where you learned how to "dox" people?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #12266 on: January 26, 2018, 12:22:16 AM »
You were single handily the most deranged and up her ass Shill supporter on this site and GAF (Y2Kev wasn't even as hardcore as you).
Unless Jack was lying he got got on GAF I think before the primaries were over and was out of alts, and it was after the election that he sold his account to Peter Daou.

You have to read between the lines and violent rage to bypass Jack's defensive wall, even since Peter has taken over the account it isn't as hilariously deranged as GAF's best Hill Shills were. One of whom happens to currently be offering an ad free forum experience for just $39.99 a year.

verrit verification code: 01562350582

benjipwns

« Reply #12267 on: January 26, 2018, 12:23:32 AM »
It's a curse that food is so cheap and abundant in this country.
Truly a cursed era in which we live.

And don't get me started on antibiotics. Or electricity. What a horrible time to be alive.
This has always been my favorite GAF/ERA fetish. These people are the 1% of the 1% of human history and they act like they live in central Africa during Leopold II's reign to almost modern day, at minimum the mid-2000s.

One time I probably got legit triggered was a whole thread of people lamenting one of those reports about how fewer people were in poverty than ever before that comes out, and how wasn't something to celebrate because everything else is terrible, and after arguing with some morons for too many hours one of them debunked my claim about us living in the greatest time in human history by pointing out that he was unlikely to be able to afford the same size house his parents bought at the same age in five years or some shit like that.

That dick bag probably had hundreds of posts lamenting humans using resources and a capper being a post praising Evilore for on behalf of his entire forums userbase endorsing participation in the Paris Climate Agreement. Although I only really remember Amir0x's reply to that thread and then how it died when someone asked what NeoGAF.com would be doing to reduce it's carbon footprint. (And I don't mean to defend Evilore like some others have been doing, but I think he really went overboard in doing so.)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #12268 on: January 26, 2018, 12:25:02 AM »

Straight dudes always looking to gay dudes for some fashion sense.

Nothing wrong with that. You gayboys sure know how to peacock

:rollsafe

benjipwns

« Reply #12269 on: January 26, 2018, 12:25:27 AM »
Didn’t say it was not shitty... but primary everyone? Shut down for months? What?
Wait, I thought we weren't allowed to primary people or is that only if it's a quixotic doomed campaign run by someone who is not only transgender, but radical in their politics, and oh yeah considered a traitor by probably 80% of the electorate.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #12270 on: January 26, 2018, 12:25:31 AM »
Damn right we do!
que

benjipwns

« Reply #12271 on: January 26, 2018, 12:26:29 AM »
these avatars :dead

benjipwns

« Reply #12272 on: January 26, 2018, 12:26:58 AM »
nope, learned it from an episode of CSI: Cyber

agrajag

« Reply #12274 on: January 26, 2018, 12:39:59 AM »

Sure, Barron

shosta

« Reply #12275 on: January 26, 2018, 12:41:30 AM »
You need thicker skin if you're going to be playing a game like that. Or any game whose userbase is full of manchildren.
Why do I have to have thicker skin?
每天生气

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12276 on: January 26, 2018, 12:45:55 AM »

<inspecting computer screen>
"So what'd our perp do this time"
"It seems he used the forum's inbuilt search function and quoted a few posts"
"Good god"
"Yeah, it's hard to look at"
"So what does this tell us about our perp"
"Well his screenname is 'benjipwns', we've checked the birth registry and there's been no child born with that name, so we think he's a foreigner. Also, the level of technical prowess involved makes it likely our perp has at least a grade-school level education"
"Dammit how is this guy always two steps ahead"

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #12277 on: January 26, 2018, 01:01:01 AM »

Because that's doxxing.

Apparently.
rub

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12278 on: January 26, 2018, 01:15:34 AM »
Anyone have a good lime theory? Is it a real person, can't be, right?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12279 on: January 26, 2018, 01:18:51 AM »
Listen if you're not curious enough to do a search on someone because they acted like a dick and you want to see if they've always been a dick or are just occassionally a dick, you should probably just become an organ donor and blow your brains out in a hospital waiting room because those organs could go to people who actually deserve to live.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #12280 on: January 26, 2018, 01:27:42 AM »
I mean, I'm not super comfortable discussing things on a personal level on the internet. I have stalkers, people leak my Facebook statuses and crap, people talk obsessively about me 12+ hours a day in some cases on Reddit and elsewhere, people had been fucking with me at home right before it all happened too. That's part of why maybe a lot of what I've said in the wake of this came off as vague and detached? I don't put my personal life on the internet in recent years.

I was really deep in depression and was dealing with PTSD from some heavy stuff that had happened, though, mainly, and I was having severe bouts of insomnia at the time. I was just starting to pull myself out of all that and was going to take a short break before the impending xf migration (lol) and had plane tickets already booked to go stay with a friend and re-center right when it happened.

Didn't conduct myself great in general in the heat of it all and it was an obvious nightmare from a PR standpoint, sure. I'm human, y'know? It both blindsided me and scared the shit out of me to be #metooed out of nowhere. I blocked that girl out of my life years ago for a reason.

Yeah I have "resources," like I lawyered up and talked to PR firms and whatnot, but a lot of those avenues were just looking to take advantage and extract as much money as possible from a vulnerable public figure, and I was in shock for the first few days and trying to navigate all the things happening internally on GAF. My IRL friend network got back to me with good PR connects and whatnot after a bit. The problem is that a week is an eternity during a scandal like that, and that's about how long it took to vaguely plant my feet on the ground and get to a functional headspace and get lawyers and PR, and by then the mods had already left and the board had been spammed with Reset adverts to a degree that was impossible to address and the mass exodus had already happened and the narrative had shifted to "it doesn't matter if the allegation is true or not."

I documented actionable evidence with my lawyers that discredits the BS story, but the consensus was that from a legal standpoint the allegation was already retracted when the Facebook post had been removed right after it was posted, legally an injunction can't be filed broadly against future statements because of free speech protections, and I had no interest in seeking monetary damages from her. That was all established about a month later, when the witch hunt had already run its course and the press wasn't interested anymore. A lot of major sources asked for comment initially, but I needed some time to center myself, yeah? Like, BBC Radio wanted a phone interview with me for example but it was plainly obvious to me that my initial comments sucked and weren't helping matters, so I focused on getting my shit together, pulling myself out of depression, cooling off, reworking things heavily internally with GAF and deciding where if anywhere to take it from there.

It's incredibly scary to be falsely accused of "sexual assault" (revised to "sexual misconduct" by the press). I was in a really, really vulnerable spot personally already, I was miserable with how the day to day with GAF was too, and I've never had my community turn on me like that before from the inside. I've kept things indie here even when it got huge, minimally monetized the site, never wanted to take money from the community, etc. It was so shocking that so many veteran posters here seemed to revel in burning the site down and calling me all sorts of outrageous stuff or telling me to kill myself.

I understand the other side of it too, especially with some distance, but I'm an eccentrically earnest and sensitive person I guess I would say, and the presumption of guilt and malice directed my way from so many people at the same time, on basically a worldwide stage, was really hurtful and I spent as little time on the internet as possible for a while in the wake of it, other than rebuilding NeoGAF's internal admin and keeping it vaguely operational. I tried to be around friends as much as possible and start properly addressing the depression and PTSD issues that had been miring me all year. I had multiple family medical emergencies come up within a week of the scandal breaking, too, and that's a whole separate thing I was dealing with that I'm not going to get into.

I mean, sincerely, it's endearing that you wrote fanfiction about how you would've handled it in my shoes, and everyone on the internet seemed to think they knew how to handle it like a pro, but I don't think anyone here has a great idea of how that would've actually gone down for them, all things considered. Mistakes were made, personally and professionally, and I'm not a saint or anything, but that allegation is totally made up. When the world demands a confession and apology for something that never happened, and throws you on the rack in the meanwhile, and you're already completely tilted before it had even hit, it's not a simple thing to navigate, I assure you.

Anyhow, I'm still here, like I said I would be, it just took some time to figure things out, assess where to take the site, and find a good group of people to make it happen. I received hundreds of supportive messages via PM on here, but I think it speaks to the intensity of the witch hunt that it was all private expression of support and very little was stated on the board itself. Anyone appearing to be associated with me in any way was attacked at the time. When you get blown up like this, there's an intense feeling of standing completely alone, and being single at the time and pretty distant from most of my friends all year didn't help matters going in.

That's about as specific as I'm willing to take things right now, I think. Does that help clarify a little on a human level?

Fish<

benjipwns

« Reply #12281 on: January 26, 2018, 01:37:32 AM »
it hurts to learn your heroes are not calm and reserved from thousands of fights but instead suffer from PTSD :fbm

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #12282 on: January 26, 2018, 01:38:46 AM »
 :pacspit

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #12283 on: January 26, 2018, 02:24:19 AM »
What's this new avatar fad.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #12284 on: January 26, 2018, 03:02:30 AM »
What's this new avatar fad.

Essentially, next to the username, you choose a small image to represent you. This provides a visual way to identify posters at a glance.

Hope this helps x
woke

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12285 on: January 26, 2018, 03:52:22 AM »
My avatar is a work of art and it's memory will far outlive my own.

« Reply #12286 on: January 26, 2018, 03:55:18 AM »
This thing I allowed to happen multiple times daily to other people and that I myself personally participated in at times, is incredibly scary and depressing and dangerous now that its happening to me

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #12287 on: January 26, 2018, 04:00:08 AM »
You guys talking jawgagging about transsexuals? What I don’t like is that unless you’re informed properly about what exists below, it could be construed as false advertising, much like if you were to go and buy a jar of pickled onions, with a picture of pickled onions and described as such, but then you open the jar and it’s actually a man with a penis.
:{]

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12288 on: January 26, 2018, 04:03:41 AM »
You guys talking jawgagging about transsexuals? What I don’t like is that unless you’re informed properly about what exists below, it could be construed as false advertising, much like if you were to go and buy a jar of pickled onions, with a picture of pickled onions and described as such, but then you open the jar and it’s actually a man with a penis.

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/lizards/724937-painful-jaw-gagging.html#/topics/724937

The fuck are you even talking about

agrajag

« Reply #12289 on: January 26, 2018, 04:13:12 AM »
RFUK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12290 on: January 26, 2018, 04:17:53 AM »

Do they send you an email or do you have to log in?

Verdigris Murder

• #metoo
« Reply #12291 on: January 26, 2018, 04:19:58 AM »
Let it go smelly nerds. There are better things to do than spunk your empty minutes away by applying to a has been Internet forum.
:{]

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #12292 on: January 26, 2018, 05:35:33 AM »
Let it go smelly nerds. There are better things to do than spunk your empty minutes away by applying to a has been Internet forum.

Like what?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12293 on: January 26, 2018, 05:47:44 AM »
WARNING : Hansel

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3744958/

Wax poetic about mankind because of some stupidity triggered by a rebate in a store.

*Sigh. We not going to last the next 1000 years are we.

Didn't we learn a year or two ago that Nutella causes cancer?

moronic humans need to do their research

spoiler (click to show/hide)

"People are inherently good!"
ὕβρις

Trent Dole

• the sharpest tool in the shed
« Reply #12294 on: January 26, 2018, 05:47:56 AM »

Hi

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12295 on: January 26, 2018, 06:00:35 AM »
At this point I need Sean to be sentenced for something. He’s a straight up traitor to this country, spouting bullshit to keep a criminal in office simply to save face at this point.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3779443/

Traitors tainting our vital fluxes everywhere.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #12296 on: January 26, 2018, 06:09:16 AM »
Dude is a legit traitor, full stop. Unreal

https://www.resetera.com/posts/3778256/

Oh, I just need "literal" to complete my tic tac toe.

Let's play some more with that potential crime carrying capital punishment box of matches.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #12297 on: January 26, 2018, 06:09:54 AM »

The gays here tho?  :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #12298 on: January 26, 2018, 06:15:16 AM »

The gays here tho?  :doge

You're right, nobody should learn fashion sense from a dude so bad at being gay he had three kids.
Four

It’s 2018 details matter 💁‍♀️
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #12299 on: January 26, 2018, 06:20:11 AM »
Thanks bb I’ve been working on my wrist voguing for a few weeks 💅🏽

spoiler (click to show/hide)
<3
[close]
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽