Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2192339 times)

Pepinappe

• Ass
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #13921 on: February 05, 2018, 04:55:51 AM »
The main things keeping me off reset is the insane mod turnover + rules issues, that shit with there being far too much hardline left politicization of everything, and the stuff surrounding its creation and how they went about it. Just seems like every week "that guy who's avatar you recognize from long OT posts" is now a mod and next week they're not. Doesn't exactly give me confidence in the community being handled well. The Great Discord Crisis of 2017 and the amount of people and communities they were willing to throw under the bus still makes me pretty distrustful of their whole operation.

I don't really see anybody from there actually taking time to talk about any of this stuff. I might actually check them out if they did, but everything still feels so stupidly disingenuous.

Hey if it means Finale Fireworker gets demodded next week, I'm all for it.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #13922 on: February 05, 2018, 04:58:33 AM »
If they ban for off site activity, they're no better than besada and co.  :hitler
Eventually, as they start handing out more permabans to posters, they'll have to deal with more and more angry people talking shots at the moderation on discord/twitter/hate machines like thebore.com. The reset mod team will become hardened and cynical, these volunteers mods will start to feel unappreciated and some will have axes to grind. It's only a matter of time. 

The GAF mods came to have a very "Us vs Them" mentality WITH THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.  The mod/user dynamic that had developed by 2017 was toxic and one can already see it happening again on Reset. It doesn't help that their mod choices have been so dire, either.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #13923 on: February 05, 2018, 05:08:15 AM »
mods became a community on their own eventually, much like enthusiast bloggers in videogames, their take on things were usually highly skewed and not in tune with reality

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #13924 on: February 05, 2018, 05:26:01 AM »
I remember when my namesake received a temporary ban in the Soviet Union. An admin posted this in his thread:
The situation in the realm of the symphony and opera is especially bad. The problem is one of composers who are adherents of a formalistic, anti-people direction. This direction has found its fullest expression in the works of such composers as comrades D. Shostakovich, S. Prokofiev, A. Khachaturian, V. Shebalin, G. Popov, N. Myaskovsky, and others, whose works show particularly clear manifestations of formalistic distortions and antidemocratic tendencies in music that are alien to the Soviet people and their artistic tastes.

And then the admin banned all the aforementioned and locked the thread.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 05:30:29 AM by Shostakovich »
每天生气

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #13925 on: February 05, 2018, 06:27:12 AM »
I wonder if it's going to become common to put every Dev under the looking glass. I get it when it's the director of the game, but the freaking sound designer?

jorma

« Reply #13926 on: February 05, 2018, 06:43:37 AM »
Just say whatever the fuck you want, dumbass.
EDIT: The only two people we ever banned for off-site behavior were:
1) HIVE, who is coicindentally probably the only person to have ever had his posts nuked by Demi on this site and
2) Gigan, who you'll all remember was the one who got Phoenix Dark permabanned from NeoGAF.

For how long were you a mod again? I don't see how there's a "we" here when so many new mods have been instated since you left.

Personally, I'm fairly sure that Nintex ate that atrocious perm mostly because of his posts here. Someone read something he didn't like (with a fury stoked by his inability to do anything about it) and waited for the opportunity to get even. Maybe even someone who recently got elevated from "resettler" to "moderator"?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13927 on: February 05, 2018, 07:53:48 AM »
I wonder if it's going to become common to put every Dev under the looking glass. I get it when it's the director of the game, but the freaking sound designer?

It's whatever gets signal boosted.  Someone in some Twitter community gets an alert from someone else who noticed it and then it's all over the place.

Plus you know it relies on the dev publicly posting stuff like that.  A bunch of devs probably have various beliefs outside the reset norm but just keep it to themselves.  Which is actually worse, IMO.  If you freak out on anyone who says something along those lines, the rest will clam up and get even more entrenched and hateful.  I'm not saying we need to support them but there's a middle ground between that and "REEEEEEEE!"

Side note, why the hell did Reset go with such an absolutely perfect name to fit in with that pejorative?  REEEE has been around a while, surely they knew...?
Uncle

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13928 on: February 05, 2018, 08:00:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4177651/

My latest ban

That moderation is seriously garbage
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:10:29 AM by MMaRsu »
What

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #13929 on: February 05, 2018, 08:01:41 AM »
Obviously you weren't here when they almost unironically went with the name LeftTrigger. Yes, really.
每天生气

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13930 on: February 05, 2018, 08:03:24 AM »
I just don’t know where to talk about games. Like I said in the past, I like writing about games sometimes.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

:itagaki
ど助平

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #13931 on: February 05, 2018, 08:04:50 AM »
Even I managed not to get banned in that thread  :lol

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #13932 on: February 05, 2018, 08:08:12 AM »
I have no idea why you guys post over there and are seemingly surprised at the moderation's ways. You should know EXACTLY the kind of minefield you're getting into. It was crystal clear from Day 0.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13933 on: February 05, 2018, 08:09:50 AM »

The GAF mods came to have a very "Us vs Them" mentality WITH THEIR OWN COMMUNITY.  The mod/user dynamic that had developed by 2017 was toxic and one can already see it happening again on Reset. It doesn't help that their mod choices have been so dire, either.

The moderation has already gotten noticeably worse since the forum started.  Cerium needs to step up and get rid of a few of the trigger-happy, agenda-driven admins and mods. 

Really though, who cares?  I've been away from that site for a week and you know what?  It feels great to not bother with it.  You guys should try it sometime.   :doge
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13934 on: February 05, 2018, 08:12:31 AM »
I have no idea why you guys post over there and are seemingly surprised at the moderation's ways. You should know EXACTLY the kind of minefield you're getting into. It was crystal clear from Day 0.

Eh I see no reason to ban me for calling someone a donkey.

Now it says im banned for previous infractions (?) and disagreeing with the mod team.

LULZ
What

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13935 on: February 05, 2018, 08:13:09 AM »
Obviously you weren't here when they almost unironically went with the name LeftTrigger. Yes, really.

That's so bizarre, why not Right Trigger?  Since they're triggering the right?

But they wouldn't want "right" in the name and give people the wrong idea I guess.
Uncle

Raist

« Reply #13936 on: February 05, 2018, 08:14:33 AM »

Eh I see no reason to ban me for calling someone a donkey.

Now it says im banned for previous infractions (?) and disagreeing with the mod team.

LULZ

You should know EXACTLY the kind of minefield you're getting into. It was crystal clear from Day 0.

:yeshrug

Averon

« Reply #13937 on: February 05, 2018, 08:15:23 AM »
Reset won't suffer a downfall like GAF since its leadership is more decentralized. Evilore and NeoGAF were/are strongly linked. Anything that reflects badly on Evilore, reflects badly on NeoGAF and vice versa. That is partially why when Evilore's shower escapades came out, it hit the whole site. Rest will instead suffer a slow but steady decline as the community becomes more and strict on what discussions are allow and how you should express yourself.

Reset will chug along, slowly perma banning people like Nintex until it is left with its core audience. With no obvious wrong-think people left to ban, banning left leaning people not sufficiently "woke" will start to happen. Soon you will have a community where only the most "woke" are willing to post regularly, which will obviously dictate how discussions on the site will go. The site's insularity will shape its reputation as being a no fun zone where you go to laugh at ridiculous lefty hyperbole from ultra, morally righteous busybodies.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13938 on: February 05, 2018, 08:15:44 AM »
Yeah I saw that thread was a shitshow but I see ppl getting banned for honestly nothing. Then the mods say they got banned for defending racism lol. Like I said the mod team there is a shitshow.
What

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13939 on: February 05, 2018, 08:18:35 AM »
Like I've said before too, for everything posted here that gets made fun of, there are a couple people at Reset also quoting the same post going "are you kidding me" without getting warned or banned.

That doesn't mean Reset is ok or that the moderation is good/lax, but some people there are at least moderately sane or self-aware of what the site has become.  Those'll be the ones who slowly leave or get banned over time.

Reset will chug along, slowly perma banning people like Nintex until it is left with its core audience.

lol while Nintex's ban post there was really mild he was absolutely not a good fit for Reset, judging by his past posts here.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 08:24:33 AM by Uncle »
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #13940 on: February 05, 2018, 08:33:55 AM »
Glass houses Pepinappe

Also:
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4155943/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4156584/

I think Nintex wins the award for least ban-worthy permaban in resetera history.

How in the fuck is this transphobia
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13941 on: February 05, 2018, 08:34:45 AM »
"Jordan Peele (director of 'Get Out') says The Emoji Movie drove him to early acting retirement"
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4146572/

User warned: Drive-by trolling/bait

At least it was a far more enjoyable movie than the shit that was Get Out.

lol I assume because Get Out was a super woke film?  Warning should be due to racist sentiment.  We see you.
Uncle

« Reply #13942 on: February 05, 2018, 08:38:11 AM »
Resetera is like the fall of neogaf but instead of taking 10 years they’ll be able to condense it down to 10 months at this rate.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13943 on: February 05, 2018, 08:40:15 AM »
Glass houses Pepinappe

Also:

I think Nintex wins the award for least ban-worthy permaban in resetera history.

You'll notice the ban message doesn't actually refer to anything in the post itself.

He was banned for daring to post anything at all, given his history.

It's like coming off great in job interviews, but unfortunately you did time at one point.
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #13944 on: February 05, 2018, 08:41:17 AM »
Ok then.

Gotta say the site is kinda bad but I thought gaf was bad too. I would suggest only posting in communities, no different than gaf. The good news is that unlike gaf which was anti-community (NegroGaf never forget) Era is at least pro-community. I really like some of their ideas, like the community showcase. And unlike gaf they don’t seem to be about killing entire communities or strong arming them with a pervasive animosity for daring to not post on the main forum and having our own communities within an community. EviLore hated community threads because a lot of us would just stick to that one thread. Sticking to one thread meant less clicks overall, which meant less money feeding his sexual harassment habit. Gaf was trash for that. Killing my NegroGaf thread because “we try to be inclusive here rather than exclusive” told me all I needed to know about that site and how it viewed its users. Era so far has avoided this and embraced communities. So for that alone I still put it above gaf because of the community focus. It tells you that - for better or worse - the site cares about its users.

Unfortunately, as far as positive comments, that is about as best as I can say. I have so far accrued two bans because of misunderstandings with my posts naturally assumed to be as nasty as possible. It feels like the staff is on a purge to keep a baseline status quo on certain issues. I feel an inability to express myself even without the actual act of calling people names. Its users have taken posts I have said off site to steer discussions in ways they see fit. The actual discussions are kind of boring and, my Chrono Cross thread aside, I haven’t really enjoyed the discussion of any thread I’ve had there. I consider it a lost cause and have no further interest besides the occasional post about fighting games and One Piece - again, community.

I kind of think it’s a massive circlejerk with staff that aren’t nearly as open as they think. The forum has a lot of good intentions though, and that’s felt in certain areas I discussed above. But as someone who doesn’t really follow much less play video games anymore (besides arcade and fighting games of course) combined with the fact there’s elements of my politics that don’t gel with the majority (Christian, pro-life, being trans is a medical condition, pro-gun, women’s march is trash, blm is trash, anti-Social Studies Warrior;etc) the site is kind of wasted on someone like me and Discord serves me better. Reset staff doesn’t have to clean up after me and I don’t have to self censor while being accused of abusing people. Win-win.

I just don’t know where to talk about games. Like I said in the past, I like writing about games sometimes.

What else would it be? There's strong evidence it's genetic, studies have shown that transwomen actually have "female" brains. Testosterone influences brain development at a very young age, the sexual dimorphism is evident in brain scans of one month old infants. There's a genetic anomaly that prevents testosterone influence on brain development, that seems to be a common/ the main cause for transsexuality in biological males. Which also means you have as much in common with other transsexuals as I have with other blue eyed people: Very little. It's not a mind set, philosophy or a lifestyle. And I personally believe accepting dry scientific data over feels would ultimately improve acceptance and make things a lot easier for everybody involved.

But now that I think about it, Reseterea probably wouldn't accept the fact that there are "male" and "female" brains in the first place, especially since the dimorphism isn't caused by society or the patriarchy or some shit.

For them it’s not about genetics. A medical condition to them gives off the idea that it’s a MENTAL ILLNESS so they avoid anything that would make it a medical condition. Nope. It’s about IDENTITY. Making it about identity is exactly why a lot of the right don’t understand it and why it makes people think we just up and decided to start wearing girls clothes while IDENTIFYING as a woman. Identify? No. I simply AM. See the difference?
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #13945 on: February 05, 2018, 08:43:42 AM »
Glass houses Pepinappe

Also:

You'll notice the ban message doesn't actually refer to anything in the post itself.

He was banned for daring to post anything at all, given his history.

It's like coming off great in job interviews, but unfortunately you did time at one point.

Sorry. I meant the op. I read the op’s post and I’m not any transphobia. Lady says women aren’t subjugated outside “Africa and the Middle East”. It’s a distinguished mentally-challenged and baffling claim but transphobic?
IYKYK

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13946 on: February 05, 2018, 08:43:49 AM »
I have a feeling the mods are all from the US and have zero ideas about what transphobia and racism actually is.
What

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13947 on: February 05, 2018, 08:48:26 AM »
Sorry. I meant the op. I read the op’s post and I’m not any transphobia. Lady says women aren’t subjugated outside “Africa and the Middle East”. It’s a distinguished mentally-challenged and baffling claim but transphobic?

Oh that's from the "it gets better" part where they identify as an attack helicopter.  Also it's not a lady, that's just the avatar.
Uncle

Himu

« Reply #13948 on: February 05, 2018, 08:53:23 AM »
Oh so their name is Simon? I read that name in Japanese and was confused.

Focusing on IDENTITY is exactly how you get attack helicopter memes.

Letting non-binary people who identify as things like,”autigender” identify as trans is how you get attack helicopter memes.

But they refuse to admit.
IYKYK

« Reply #13949 on: February 05, 2018, 09:00:44 AM »
Did she seriously imply women in america arent under constant threat from trumpanzee death squads and dont actually have it far worse than people in the superior diverse paradise of africa?

the monster

Himu

« Reply #13950 on: February 05, 2018, 09:01:50 AM »
Racism I can see. But it’s kind of a hint and isn’t overt until he starts ranting about black people in the second set of tweets. My problem is that these people just routinely report someone is racist or transphobic and screen shot, as they’re doing now ITT, any element they disagree with while claiming they fight for “justice.” They’re not doing anything important to fight transphobia or racism. Just hitting the capture button on their phones.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #13951 on: February 05, 2018, 09:05:17 AM »

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?board=6.0

:itagaki

The Bore is for talking games in a fun way. Not a serious way. Because everyone here rightly doesn’t take gifts seriously. When I write about games I like going in-depth so fuck that.
IYKYK

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13952 on: February 05, 2018, 09:19:57 AM »

My latest ban

"Why was user banned for this post?"

You're banned now bitch, how dare you ask the reason a user was banned!

The public warning/ ban message is supposed to add transparency, but instead Mods are doing anything they can to obfuscate. It would probably have taken less time to answer MMaRsu's quesfion than to ban him for asking it

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #13953 on: February 05, 2018, 09:22:28 AM »
what emails work for making an account there?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #13954 on: February 05, 2018, 09:27:28 AM »

My latest ban

The public warning/ ban message is supposed to add transparency, but instead Mods are doing anything they can to obfuscate. It would probably have taken less time to answer MMaRsu's quesfion than to ban him for asking it

I feel like even gaf allowed more discussion of the moderation. On RE you apparently can't even voice any discent

jorma

« Reply #13955 on: February 05, 2018, 09:31:13 AM »

My latest ban

I feel like even gaf allowed more discussion of the moderation. On RE you apparently can't even voice any discent

You can absolutely do that. I don't remember anyone getting banned for questioning why Lime was stripped of their rights to create new threads... :)

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #13956 on: February 05, 2018, 09:50:18 AM »
I got a one week ban by generelizing a country (Poland) as racist

Jokes on them

:lol

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13957 on: February 05, 2018, 09:51:22 AM »
I got a one week ban by generelizing a country (Poland) as racist

Jokes on them

Yo Kosma why you being racist towards Polish people man? You racist cunt!

:doge

( Polish isn't a race, and Kosma is from Poland lol )
What

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #13958 on: February 05, 2018, 09:51:36 AM »
Next up, black people getting banned for saying nicca  :lol

Edit: I even mentioned im Polish

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #13959 on: February 05, 2018, 09:56:44 AM »
Wait the ban is because I defended racism (?) by generelizing Poland is racist (?)

How do these mods function in real life?

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #13960 on: February 05, 2018, 09:57:41 AM »
I'm there every day, usually post in a few threads..

it's still one of my main social media sties.

dur

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13961 on: February 05, 2018, 09:58:19 AM »
    User banned one week: condemning an entire country as racist.

Racism is a part of Polish and eastern European culture, so not surprised to see it coming out of places like Poland. That is a seriously freighting country that I would never advised a minority to go to.

Lets not fool ourselves as if there is some rationale. They are equally inhospitable to pretty much all people of color, as evidenced by how Africans are treated like dogs there and the wide spread and mainstream views of racism that is everyday part of Poland.

It's the truth. Same in Russia. Would they ban someone for saying that as well?
What

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #13962 on: February 05, 2018, 09:59:37 AM »
I mean yeah its just how it is  :lol

Shocker: also a big part of us culture!

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13963 on: February 05, 2018, 09:59:49 AM »
Actually it comes from people in Poland not wanting to accept muslim immigrants because they do not want a multi cultural society, they want to keep it largely as it is. They fear the creation of ghettos like in France where riots erupt, terrorism like in countries with a large muslim population (Uk, France, Spain).
They have seen some aspects of what muslim immigration brings across Europe and they want none of it.

These are the things the left should try to address and discuss, not just call people out without solutions.

Of course the irony is that they would get along great with radical muslims in many aspects as the Catholiban is already in charge in Poland, banning abortion and making sure gods word is heeded.

I mean this is just 100% truth. Fucking stupid mods with their dumb US centered ideas and worldviews.
What

wsippel

« Reply #13964 on: February 05, 2018, 10:02:27 AM »
For them it’s not about genetics. A medical condition to them gives off the idea that it’s a MENTAL ILLNESS so they avoid anything that would make it a medical condition. Nope. It’s about IDENTITY. Making it about identity is exactly why a lot of the right don’t understand it and why it makes people think we just up and decided to start wearing girls clothes while IDENTIFYING as a woman. Identify? No. I simply AM. See the difference?

I certainly see the difference, that was the whole point. I wouldn't call it an illness, either - certainly not a mental illness. It's a genetic mutation leading to a very real physiological condition. I think most people would have a much easier time accepting the condition in themselves or other people if they understood what it really is. It's certainly about identity, insofar as our identity is a reflection or expression of our brain. As Schopenhauer said: "Man can do what he wants, but he can't want what he wants." If your brain is wired a certain way, there's nothing you can do about it. And that's alright, as it's true for all living beings. Anything beyond that is flat earth level pseudoscience.

Himu

« Reply #13965 on: February 05, 2018, 10:14:46 AM »
Next up, black people getting banned for saying nicca  :lol

Edit: I even mentioned im Polish

I was actually banned on gaf for this. :lol
IYKYK

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13966 on: February 05, 2018, 10:14:48 AM »
Even if it was a mental illness, freaking out because someone calls it that seems stigmatizing toward people with mental illnesses.  It doesn't mean the pop media image of people wandering around screaming about how they're the reincarnation of Christ.  Some mental illnesses are relatively benign and treatable.
Uncle

Raist

« Reply #13967 on: February 05, 2018, 10:21:34 AM »
You know how only siths deal in absolutes? Yeah.

USER WAS BANNED WITHOUT EVEN HAVING AN ACCOUNT FOR IMPLYING THE STAFF IS AN EVIL CULT

SG-17

« Reply #13968 on: February 05, 2018, 10:24:22 AM »

My latest ban

Tell me about it. It's like a fucking minefield.

Best to stick to OTs and avoid political/trans/social/fanboy threads or else you are bound to offend someone .

In the 4 months that Era has been active I've gotten 4 bans. In 4 years of being on GAF I had 4 bans. My posting style hasn't changed.

Raist

« Reply #13969 on: February 05, 2018, 10:26:01 AM »

My latest ban

Tell me about it. It's like a fucking minefield.

Best to stick to OTs and avoid political/trans/social/fanboy threads or else you are bound to offend someone .

In the 4 months that Era has been active I've gotten 4 bans. In 4 years of being on GAF I had 4 bans. My posting style hasn't changed.

Yeah but GAF is a well known alt-right hive so that's not surprising, shitlord.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #13970 on: February 05, 2018, 10:27:01 AM »
I mean this is just 100% truth. Fucking stupid mods with their dumb US centered ideas and worldviews.
No offense meant to anyone here from NA, but you guys should probably avoid threads where they discuss your local issues, just like i avoid them discussing theirs, there is nothing to gain from talking with them about these things as a local as they'll just ignore you anyway. 

Himu

IYKYK

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13972 on: February 05, 2018, 10:31:22 AM »
No offense meant to anyone here from NA, but you guys should probably avoid threads where they discuss your local issues, just like i avoid them discussing theirs, there is nothing to gain from talking with them about these things as a local as they'll just ignore you anyway.

You mean as a European I shouldnt enter threads about countries in Europe because they ( the mods ) wont get it? Or what do you mean Momo?

But yeah, better to just avoid political threads. But to be honest their modding style pisses me the fuck off. Banning people left and right without any room for nuance.
What

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #13973 on: February 05, 2018, 10:33:27 AM »

You mean as a European I shouldnt enter threads about countries in Europe because they ( the mods ) wont get it? Or what do you mean Momo?
Exactly this, except it's more than just the mods.

SG-17

« Reply #13974 on: February 05, 2018, 10:34:13 AM »

But yeah, better to just avoid political threads. But to be honest their modding style pisses me the fuck off. Banning people left and right without any room for nuance.
There is no nuance, no room for debating moderation, no transparency. A lot of paper tripping going on. It's like getting kicked from a server for killing the owner.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13975 on: February 05, 2018, 10:38:30 AM »
Personally I wanna see this on Reset.

Uncle

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #13977 on: February 05, 2018, 10:39:58 AM »

parody, impossible to be a real thing

tummyfat

« Reply #13978 on: February 05, 2018, 10:40:07 AM »
SweetNicole is the new, slightly more unhinged  besada

Himu

« Reply #13979 on: February 05, 2018, 10:41:06 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I am laughing out loud.
IYKYK