Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174610 times)

Himu

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #14820 on: February 08, 2018, 11:25:16 PM »
capitalism has a much much better gain record for humanity

It also works better with human nature.

Capitalism better gain record? The same capitalism that has people too afraid to to go to the hospital, risking their lives, because they can’t afford it. A system that forces people to choose between surviving and being poorly in debt has a better record? The same capitalism that treated black people as currency? That used actual human beings in large numbers purely for the gain of profit? The same capitalism that has entire generations of men locked in prison for non-violent crime and using this for profit? Asset forfeiture allowing police to sell your house and everything you own in an undignified war on drugs? The same capitalism which arguably will be the cause of the extinction of the Japanese race because of an over emphasis on working with insane cost of living where they have to beg people to have sex with each other and the few couples there are can’t afford to have children?

That capitalism?

The same capitalism that apparently accounts for human nature but almost ten years after the fact has yet to arrest people involved with the 2008 financial crisis and allows them to continue abuse and leech society?

That capitalism?

Capitalism is evil and capitalism can kiss my plump cheeseburger ass.
IYKYK

etiolate

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #14821 on: February 08, 2018, 11:26:40 PM »
Noticing a discernible lack of six-pointed stars and Israeli flags in these Dees pics. Not been paying attention to him for a few years now - has he phased that stuff out?

Personally, what gets me is the random native american stuff. One of his pieces is just a basic nature nature piece without any of the conspiracy stuff. The crossover between conspiracy addicts and noble savage romanticism is kind of common.

recursivelyenumerable

• you might think that; I couldn't possibly comment
« Reply #14822 on: February 08, 2018, 11:36:32 PM »
alt-right in the wannabe countercultural "kill all normies" sense isn't really a thing anymore, the various groups involved have gone their separate ways for the most part
QED

etiolate

« Reply #14823 on: February 08, 2018, 11:37:44 PM »

*G A S P*

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #14824 on: February 08, 2018, 11:40:34 PM »
alt-right in the wannabe countercultural "kill all normies" sense isn't really a thing anymore, the various groups involved have gone their separate ways for the most part
the alt-right is what happens if you drink too much 4 loko after work and immediately start shit posting on the internet.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14825 on: February 08, 2018, 11:48:28 PM »
I think this might be my favorite thread on the internet because of the sheer amount of people itt whose entire political worldview is informed by circlejerking about how shitty one dumb internet forum is. Imagine not only thinking RE is reflective of the real world in general, but also reactionarily basing all of your sociopolitical opinions on how these goofballs interpret the world. I swear, if some of you guys weren't so transparently dumb as fuck, you'd pass as master satirists.

Only that people are getting FIRED, and simply making an accusation against someone is grounds for ruining their career. This craziness isn't just exclusive to that fuckhole REE. It is a reflection for sure.

God Mr. Beaks. If it weren't for that wonderful beak i don't know what you'd do  :-*

EDIT: is it against forum rules if i use Mr Beaks image as my avatar since he posted a pic here? I need that beak as my avatar.

I see I've clearly struck a nerve, ya pussbabby. You're really fuckin creepy bro. I'm sorry that I made you sad because you're very stupid, but it's weird as fuck how obsessed with me you are

Boredfrom

« Reply #14826 on: February 09, 2018, 12:06:20 AM »
Wtf

https://www.resetera.com/threads/break-up-traditions-how-do-you-breakup-with-loved-ones-its-gonna-be-one-of-those-threads.22099/

The title of that thread is misleading as hell, lol.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pokemon brake up songs.
[close]

Even Massofengo looks normal compared to OP

Tasty

« Reply #14827 on: February 09, 2018, 12:07:08 AM »
I think this might be my favorite thread on the internet because of the sheer amount of people itt whose entire political worldview is informed by circlejerking about how shitty one dumb internet forum is. Imagine not only thinking RE is reflective of the real world in general, but also reactionarily basing all of your sociopolitical opinions on how these goofballs interpret the world. I swear, if some of you guys weren't so transparently dumb as fuck, you'd pass as master satirists.

Only that people are getting FIRED, and simply making an accusation against someone is grounds for ruining their career. This craziness isn't just exclusive to that fuckhole REE. It is a reflection for sure.

God Mr. Beaks. If it weren't for that wonderful beak i don't know what you'd do  :-*

EDIT: is it against forum rules if i use Mr Beaks image as my avatar since he posted a pic here? I need that beak as my avatar.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #14828 on: February 09, 2018, 12:17:17 AM »

Being this #pressed abouT another guy.

Sis, just admit you want to marry Seagram's so we can all move on from this stupid obsession of his looks. Ok? Ok. Ok!

Next topic on the Agenda: Can we please ban Assimilate? Like, when the GAF implosion was happening, he was tolerable. But now he's an also-ran who's gimmick has played out.

flOptimus as well, please.
[close]

Edit: Oh shit. Top of the page. I'd like to thank all the little minorities that got me up here. Exodus, for one... and uh... um... PD I guess and uh...

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #14829 on: February 09, 2018, 12:25:32 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

She looks like she's made a huge mistake. :jeanluc

etiolate

« Reply #14830 on: February 09, 2018, 12:28:02 AM »

Edit: Oh shit. Top of the page. I'd like to thank all the little minorities that got me up here. Exodus, for one... and uh... um... PD I guess and uh...

you're forgetting someone  :bobby

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #14831 on: February 09, 2018, 12:29:06 AM »

Tasty

« Reply #14832 on: February 09, 2018, 12:29:50 AM »

thisismyusername

« Reply #14833 on: February 09, 2018, 12:31:36 AM »

you're forgetting someone  :bobby

:dolezal :putin

(Image removed from quote.)

agrajag

« Reply #14834 on: February 09, 2018, 12:36:19 AM »

Sis, just admit you want to marry Seagram's so we can all move on from this stupid obsession of his looks. Ok? Ok. Ok!

Next topic on the Agenda: Can we please ban Assimilate? Like, when the GAF implosion was happening, he was tolerable. But now he's an also-ran who's gimmick has played out.

[close]

can we also ban 123221421 for being mean to me?

agrajag

« Reply #14835 on: February 09, 2018, 12:37:52 AM »
Fuck you, you love me

thisismyusername

« Reply #14836 on: February 09, 2018, 12:39:48 AM »
Fuck you, you love me

We love you through our hate. Why can't you see that?

agrajag

« Reply #14837 on: February 09, 2018, 12:41:11 AM »
I always love em and leave em. You're no different.

Now I just feel like a used up floozy   :fbm

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #14838 on: February 09, 2018, 12:53:45 AM »

I see I've clearly struck a nerve, ya pussbabby. You're really fuckin creepy bro. I'm sorry that I made you sad because you're very stupid, but it's weird as fuck how obsessed with me you are

Mr. Beaks, every time you notice me  :teehee

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #14839 on: February 09, 2018, 12:58:00 AM »

[close]

I, for one, am proud to trigger precious snowflakes so much that they can't. stop. thinking about me. Look at those likes  :heh

And lol at trying to downplay SJ W distinguished mentally-challenged fellows getting people fired.

agrajag

« Reply #14840 on: February 09, 2018, 12:59:24 AM »
Have we entered an age where we infer people's hidden motives by their post-liking habits? That s super meta, bros

Optimus

« Reply #14841 on: February 09, 2018, 01:01:34 AM »
Have we entered an age where we infer people's hidden motives by their post-liking habits? That s super meta, bros

Well, given that some of these people have cried incessantly about me before I'd say they're pretty indicative.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #14842 on: February 09, 2018, 01:01:38 AM »

[close]

I, for one, am proud to trigger precious snowflakes so much that they can't. stop. thinking about me. Look at those likes  :heh

And lol at trying to downplay SJ W distinguished mentally-challenged fellows getting people fired.
Most of the regulars are people that secretly yearn to be accepted on Reee haven't you realized that by now?  That's why it's a strange place at times. One min they're laughing at the ridiculousness of these people, the next they act exactly like one.

agrajag

« Reply #14843 on: February 09, 2018, 01:03:26 AM »

Well, given that some of these people have cried incessantly about me before I'd say they're pretty indicative.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this subliminal liking warfare. Filler's been at it for years

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #14844 on: February 09, 2018, 01:05:50 AM »
moblin expresses him/herself entirely through likes, dont like shame!

agrajag

« Reply #14845 on: February 09, 2018, 01:08:33 AM »
moblin is a national treasure

Optimus

« Reply #14846 on: February 09, 2018, 01:12:21 AM »

[close]

Most of the regulars are people that secretly yearn to be accepted on Reee haven't you realized that by now?  That's why it's a strange place at times. One min they're laughing at the ridiculousness of these people, the next they act exactly like one.

I'm aware of how some of them think. They like the distinguished mentally-challenged ideology but don't like the toxicity, stupidity and authoritarianism it creates, they just really really want to believe that resetera is an outlier even though every example of these identity politics morons forming groups both in social media and colleges shows catastrophic results that actually make society worse, more partisan, extreme and hateful from both sides. But keep the hope alive folks.

etiolate

« Reply #14847 on: February 09, 2018, 01:22:24 AM »
The idea that the s j w stuff is only on reset or in colleges and stays in those places makes no sense. Even from a logic, if you truly believe that then I can't see how you'd be against teaching creationism in school.

You're telling people what to think and then encouraging them to go out in the world to practice it. So they go out and practice it. If its intention was to be isolated then it wouldn't situate itself inside a learning institution.

Optimus

« Reply #14848 on: February 09, 2018, 01:36:38 AM »
The idea that the s j w stuff is only on reset or in colleges and stays in those places makes no sense. Even from a logic, if you truly believe that then I can't see how you'd be against teaching creationism in school.

You're telling people what to think and then encouraging them to go out in the world to practice it. So they go out and practice it. If its intention was to be isolated then it wouldn't situate itself inside a learning institution.

The distinguished mentally-challenged fellows have infested media and entertainment and demand more and censorship every day while creating more and more divisiveness amongst the population. These geniuses here purposely have blinders on to ignore the realities of what's happening in the country and who ultimately gains from the so called left bitching about stupid shit 24/7.

Funny example, the latest outrage material for the distinguished mentally-challenged fellows was celebrity fakes, they got that shit banned too from reddit and porn sites. The moral police can't stand teenagers jacking off to fake pics and vids of Margot Robbie.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14849 on: February 09, 2018, 01:37:17 AM »
 :pimp :pimp

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14850 on: February 09, 2018, 01:41:22 AM »
cool, all of the alts are talking to each other (themselves?) again

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #14851 on: February 09, 2018, 01:43:22 AM »

Mr. Beaks, every time you notice me  :teehee

You are mentally unwell. Seek help.

Tasty

« Reply #14852 on: February 09, 2018, 01:44:13 AM »
Yeah Ass's continued IRL pic fetish is crossing into some Creepy Stalker-tier creepery tbh. Mods help.

Himu

« Reply #14853 on: February 09, 2018, 01:44:17 AM »
Yeah the idea sjws are only on campuses and online places like reset is wrong.
IYKYK

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #14854 on: February 09, 2018, 01:45:31 AM »
What is this mr beaks thing I dont get it

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #14855 on: February 09, 2018, 01:48:23 AM »
You ask, but like, I mean, do you really want to know  :larry

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14856 on: February 09, 2018, 01:50:21 AM »
I mean if he is turning into a Creepy Stalker level creep I think we should have a thread just for him and Creepy Stalker, as an experiment

agrajag

« Reply #14857 on: February 09, 2018, 01:52:02 AM »
I think he's looking to get beaked

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #14858 on: February 09, 2018, 01:54:22 AM »
I dont want to know any more please  :donot

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14859 on: February 09, 2018, 01:56:49 AM »
Beaks?

etiolate

« Reply #14860 on: February 09, 2018, 02:02:56 AM »
They did get Deepfakes kicked off reddit. No longer can I place filler's face on Charlotte Sartre's body.  The struggle is real.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #14861 on: February 09, 2018, 02:03:40 AM »
HERpes? way to assume the std's gender nazi
I'm sorry, I obviously meant, "And you wonder why you have xerpes"

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14862 on: February 09, 2018, 02:23:24 AM »
They did get Deepfakes kicked off reddit. No longer can I place filler's face on Charlotte Sartre's body.  The struggle is real.

Raist

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14864 on: February 09, 2018, 03:02:38 AM »
They did get Deepfakes kicked off reddit. No longer can I place filler's beak on Charlotte Sartre's body.  The struggle is real.
ftfy

Optimus

« Reply #14865 on: February 09, 2018, 03:12:12 AM »
My google search history now has "beak porn" and "beak sex" in it. WTF is this beak shit.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #14866 on: February 09, 2018, 03:14:15 AM »
beak capitalism :smug
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:20:53 AM by filler »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #14867 on: February 09, 2018, 04:27:03 AM »
The future is bleak for humanity

tuna_love

« Reply #14868 on: February 09, 2018, 04:38:31 AM »
the future is beak for humanity

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #14869 on: February 09, 2018, 05:00:37 AM »

Beak me later, i'll tell you.

J Tourettes

« Reply #14870 on: February 09, 2018, 05:14:58 AM »
capitalism has a much much better gain record for humanity

It also works better with human nature.

Capitalism better gain record? The same capitalism that has people too afraid to to go to the hospital, risking their lives, because they can’t afford it. A system that forces people to choose between surviving and being poorly in debt has a better record? The same capitalism that treated black people as currency? That used actual human beings in large numbers purely for the gain of profit? The same capitalism that has entire generations of men locked in prison for non-violent crime and using this for profit? Asset forfeiture allowing police to sell your house and everything you own in an undignified war on drugs? The same capitalism which arguably will be the cause of the extinction of the Japanese race because of an over emphasis on working with insane cost of living where they have to beg people to have sex with each other and the few couples there are can’t afford to have children?

That capitalism?

The same capitalism that apparently accounts for human nature but almost ten years after the fact has yet to arrest people involved with the 2008 financial crisis and allows them to continue abuse and leech society?

That capitalism?

Capitalism is evil and capitalism can kiss my plump cheeseburger ass.

Capitalism is the least worst solution, it's the excesses that need to be tamed.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #14871 on: February 09, 2018, 06:05:54 AM »

It's all good, they'll just go hang out with our pals on voat.
woke

nudemacusers

« Reply #14872 on: February 09, 2018, 06:34:18 AM »
moblin is a national treasure
Moblin is the Clay Aiken of bore :trash
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Hot Slice

« Reply #14873 on: February 09, 2018, 07:20:49 AM »
Moblin likes a fair amount of my Twitter content. I approve of Moblin.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #14874 on: February 09, 2018, 07:27:25 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtube-temporarily-suspended-ads-on-logan-pauls-channel.22162/

Quote from: Occam, post: 4343852, member: 6690

Google is an awful company. They have zero ethics and only care about money.

Google's YouTube algos are designed to spread bullshit. They actively make the world worse.

Quote from: Occam, post: 4344033, member: 6690
Can't we rather talk about Google's total lack of ethics and how this is harmful to mankind?

:whatisthis
ど助平

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #14875 on: February 09, 2018, 07:31:52 AM »
Well youtube algorythm is bs so yeah

Kurt Russell

« Reply #14876 on: February 09, 2018, 07:36:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4345987/

Quote from: Dennis
Oh well, I am off to film at a Japanese Suicide Forest.

Still trying to find his GAF account I see.
woke

Raist

« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 07:49:11 AM by Raist »

jorma

« Reply #14878 on: February 09, 2018, 07:51:13 AM »
RETATATA, how di I life? Ep. #7206 - cross-over with THIS IS HARASSMENT Ep. #45878

https://www.resetera.com/threads/being-harassed-by-a-tech-company-hiring-manager-and-i-dont-know-what-to-do.22069/

At least we know that he has a handler. That is comforting knowledge.

venereology

« Reply #14879 on: February 09, 2018, 08:01:33 AM »
OP getting slaughtered in that thread