Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2174353 times)

agrajag

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18660 on: February 24, 2018, 01:25:44 AM »
Wtf is an auto dick response

Meet me in the trash room in 30 minutes and I'll show you big boy

gfm793

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18661 on: February 24, 2018, 01:27:06 AM »
Man all this shit talking about the 90s? Really, it's only bad compared because the 70s and 80s rocked so hard.

But we also had dope ass EDM:

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #18662 on: February 24, 2018, 01:28:49 AM »
Lol blue is so drunk right now it's great.
Meet me in the trash room in 30 minutes and I'll show you big boy
:mouf
每天生气

etiolate

« Reply #18663 on: February 24, 2018, 01:29:48 AM »
note to self: blue is a cheap lay if you start posting some VAST

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #18664 on: February 24, 2018, 01:30:58 AM »
Best pop song ever contender + awesome video.

When it came on at the end of that Marvelous Mrs. Maisel episode I gained newfound appreciation for the Go-Go's

Beauty and the Beat is pretty much amazingly fun from front to back.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #18665 on: February 24, 2018, 01:32:54 AM »
note to self: blue is a cheap lay if you start posting some VAST

You motherfucker, paint me like one of your French chicks
:9

TVC15

« Reply #18667 on: February 24, 2018, 01:41:29 AM »
Fuck, I forgot an important one for 90s acts, although I guess most of their career was in the 80s.

serge

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18668 on: February 24, 2018, 01:43:01 AM »
dog

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18669 on: February 24, 2018, 01:43:07 AM »
KLF IS GONNA ROCK YOU

etiolate

« Reply #18670 on: February 24, 2018, 01:43:13 AM »

peak cultural appropriation  :rejoice

TVC15

« Reply #18671 on: February 24, 2018, 01:44:46 AM »
KLF IS GONNA ROCK YOU

Are you ready?
serge

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18672 on: February 24, 2018, 01:45:07 AM »

i fuck with chris isaak hard, dgaf

Clockwork5

« Reply #18673 on: February 24, 2018, 01:51:22 AM »
Never get enough ELO.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #18674 on: February 24, 2018, 01:54:29 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/kingdom-come-not-interesting-enough-to-pursue-gerstmann-about-gbs-lack-of-coverage.1461134/#post-253194102
What's with the dig at resetera?
Probably because it's quickly becoming an echochamber laughing stock to practically every other community outside of their clique. It took less than a month for it to recreate the same issues GAF had.
:jawalrus

I'm starting to hope GAF halfway recovers just to get some heated ERA vs. GAF forum warz.  :hyper

jorma

« Reply #18675 on: February 24, 2018, 02:36:39 AM »

i fuck with chris isaak hard, dgaf

I'd give chris isaak a skip, but imagine the amount of pussy that would get thrown at you if you could manage a decent cover of this song around the camp fire.

:rejoice

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18676 on: February 24, 2018, 02:50:22 AM »

Sound better than the original

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18677 on: February 24, 2018, 03:07:32 AM »
:kobeyuck

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18678 on: February 24, 2018, 03:11:51 AM »
The proudness I have for my son Transhuman has never been lower, but he's still my boy.

TVC15

« Reply #18679 on: February 24, 2018, 03:18:42 AM »
The proudness I have for my son Transhuman has never been lower, but he's still my boy.

She was the glory hole queen of Aunt Charlie’s Lounge last night. She was lickin’ cigarette butts up off the floor in between cock slurps.
serge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18680 on: February 24, 2018, 03:21:17 AM »
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18681 on: February 24, 2018, 03:29:11 AM »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #18682 on: February 24, 2018, 03:37:24 AM »
Never get enough ELO.

Old man checking in: I will fight for ELO every day of the week.
rub

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #18683 on: February 24, 2018, 03:38:23 AM »
THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING, IF YOU CONTINUE SPAMMING YOUR SHITTY MUSIC I WILL FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH MY 90's EUROTRASH DANCE MUSIC

I didn't want to become the villain but you slowly fed my rage, you grew it, you expanded it. I have Ace of Base and I'm not afraid to use it... not anymore.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #18684 on: February 24, 2018, 04:13:44 AM »
You should get out the happy hardcore covers of popular American songs.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 04:27:15 AM by HardcoreRetro »

zomgee

• We've *all*
« Reply #18685 on: February 24, 2018, 04:55:14 AM »
Not a VEVO among them.
rub

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18686 on: February 24, 2018, 04:55:50 AM »
Chris Isaak sucks so bad that he's one of the only people alive that David Lynch didn't bother recasting in twin peaks

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18687 on: February 24, 2018, 04:58:55 AM »
Also Garbage is really bad. I tried giving their first three albums a shot again in the last couple years and it's impossible to ignore what a jerkoff project it was for Butch Vig. Nevermind is a truly terrible record and it's in no small part thanks to this dude

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #18688 on: February 24, 2018, 05:00:08 AM »
You guys still going on with the music talk? Jeez.

TVC15

« Reply #18689 on: February 24, 2018, 05:03:48 AM »
Also Garbage is really bad. I tried giving their first three albums a shot again in the last couple years and it's impossible to ignore what a jerkoff project it was for Butch Vig. Nevermind is a truly terrible record and it's in no small part thanks to this dude

I was with you until the second sentence. Garbage is even worse than Foo Fighters.
serge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18690 on: February 24, 2018, 05:12:07 AM »

I was with you until the second sentence. Garbage is even worse than Foo Fighters.

I'm not sure where I lost you since I completely agree with the above  ???

thetylerrob

« Reply #18691 on: February 24, 2018, 05:54:16 AM »

:comeon :reeeee :reeeee

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18692 on: February 24, 2018, 06:22:52 AM »

Hot Slice

« Reply #18693 on: February 24, 2018, 06:23:26 AM »
Never get enough ELO.

Old man checking in: I will fight for ELO every day of the week.
ELO is what The Beatles would have turned into eventually had they gone on...

Think about it.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18694 on: February 24, 2018, 07:04:24 AM »

:comeon :reeeee :reeeee

Nevermind sucks. Don't be an idiot

« Reply #18695 on: February 24, 2018, 07:10:34 AM »
Pleasant Penises by Insufferable Cunts

gfm793

« Reply #18696 on: February 24, 2018, 07:16:53 AM »
Hating on Garbage?  :nope
Push it and Temptation waits more than justify them as a band.

I'll see that and raise you:

though none of them are as good as the Patti Smith version.

bdoughty

« Reply #18697 on: February 24, 2018, 09:38:48 AM »
The 80's talk about a trash decade.

But when you back to the 70's...

I am sentimental about the 80's as it was the time I spent my school years. Just hated the hair bands, outside a few songs.

That bass.

My Goddess, Sade. I think this performance was from the 90's. Still pretty damn stunning in 2018.

The 70's, especially classic and southern rock are on another level.

bdoughty

« Reply #18698 on: February 24, 2018, 09:43:37 AM »
THIS IS YOUR FIRST AND FINAL WARNING, IF YOU CONTINUE SPAMMING YOUR SHITTY MUSIC I WILL FLOOD THIS THREAD WITH MY 90's EUROTRASH DANCE MUSIC

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

« Reply #18699 on: February 24, 2018, 09:45:52 AM »
I'm not sure I understand what this thread is about.

nudemacusers

« Reply #18700 on: February 24, 2018, 09:47:42 AM »
Was about music now it’s about designer fashion. Post ur faves
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bdoughty

« Reply #18701 on: February 24, 2018, 09:50:35 AM »

A ton of shitty music.
My gems.
Not discussing designer fashions, ever.

But for those stuck on a feeling...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-scarface-meant-to-be-a-goofy-parody.25380/

Scarface, a goofy parody.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 09:54:41 AM by bdoughty »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18703 on: February 24, 2018, 09:51:36 AM »

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #18704 on: February 24, 2018, 09:58:46 AM »
In the Cream vs Bore slapfight, there were only losers. Now bunch of cornballs trying to hide their shame with the healing panacea that is music.

bdoughty

« Reply #18705 on: February 24, 2018, 09:59:22 AM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #18706 on: February 24, 2018, 10:01:08 AM »
Not discussing designer fashions, ever.
Nobody asked ur basic ass for input ⤵️🕳
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bdoughty

bdoughty

« Reply #18708 on: February 24, 2018, 10:05:28 AM »
Nobody asked ur basic ass for input ⤵️🕳

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #18709 on: February 24, 2018, 10:07:20 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/kingdom-come-not-interesting-enough-to-pursue-gerstmann-about-gbs-lack-of-coverage.1461134/#post-253194102
What's with the dig at resetera?
Probably because it's quickly becoming an echochamber laughing stock to practically every other community outside of their clique. It took less than a month for it to recreate the same issues GAF had.
:jawalrus

I'm starting to hope GAF halfway recovers just to get some heated ERA vs. GAF forum warz.  :hyper

I mean they aren't wrong, but: They're *autistic screeching* about how Jeff won't cover the game because "it's totally political!" when it's Jeff's personal site and he can give any "bullshit" reason he wants to not cover it. Don't like it? Leave/don't give him views/money, idiots.

Also Garbage is really bad.

:nope

Hating on Garbage?  :nope
Push it and Temptation waits more than justify them as a band.

"As Heaven is Wide" being on the original Gran Turismo soundtrack will always make them have a special place in my heart.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18710 on: February 24, 2018, 10:13:56 AM »

I hate the name of this band and their album art. But this song is dope

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #18711 on: February 24, 2018, 10:22:16 AM »

samir

« Reply #18712 on: February 24, 2018, 10:31:47 AM »
I usually rock this combo. You probably can't afford it

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18713 on: February 24, 2018, 10:40:50 AM »

gfm793

« Reply #18714 on: February 24, 2018, 10:43:04 AM »

I didn't want to become the villain but you slowly fed my rage, you grew it, you expanded it. I have Ace of Base and I'm not afraid to use it... not anymore.

You can't hurt me. I've long since built up a tolerance to it.

:phil

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18715 on: February 24, 2018, 10:44:10 AM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #18716 on: February 24, 2018, 11:06:06 AM »

nudemacusers

« Reply #18718 on: February 24, 2018, 12:04:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/4892145/

Does this dude have no other mode than virtue signal bleating?  :lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18719 on: February 24, 2018, 12:09:43 PM »
Me reading ResetEra
🤴