Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for 90's Kids ONLY  (Read 2194645 times)

etiolate

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18780 on: February 25, 2018, 02:04:08 AM »
anime avatar

never heard of sushi

samir

Re: The Other Forums Gentlemen's Thread for Refined Discussion of Uncouth Behavior
« Reply #18781 on: February 25, 2018, 02:53:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-does-era-feel-about-open-relationships.25429/

I have never heard of anyone in real life being cool with other dudes fucking their SOs.

But of course on reset 90% are in open relationships.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18782 on: February 25, 2018, 03:00:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-does-era-feel-about-open-relationships.25429/

I have never heard of anyone in real life being cool with other dudes fucking their SOs.

Pretty much the same as communism.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18783 on: February 25, 2018, 03:04:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-have-a-problem-with-black-panther-panafricanist-take.25565/page-4

Golden Pigeon still fighting against the tide to make the point that Black Panther isn't woke enough because the bad guy was black and one of the white guys wasn't depicted poorly enough, or something7

He still thinks Django was about slaves slelf-abolitionist instead of friendship.  Very sad

Locking this thread.

I locked a similar thread like this earlier today for another article of dubious means. Just because he's a professor from Cornell doesn't mean this article isn't set up to cause arguments, since this thread is super circular.

Imagine that, arguments on a message board.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18784 on: February 25, 2018, 03:17:37 AM »
To the people saying sex is not important, I ask: you truly never felt better about yourself, your life and everything in general after a good, healthy fuck? Come on.

Nope not once.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4906333/

Toxic masculinity
Depends on what you ingest I guess. Like my spunk smells, and looks normal from the times I've checked

User Warned: Trolling - Please don’t respond to serious comments with gross jokes.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/4901214/

:lol
ὕβρις

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #18785 on: February 25, 2018, 03:45:01 AM »
I think the "nope not once" refers to having a "good, healthy fuck"

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18787 on: February 25, 2018, 04:11:53 AM »
User Warned: Trolling - Please don’t respond to serious comments with gross jokes.

My body isn't "gross", mods of resetera. And they wonder why male suicide rates are so high...

Raist

« Reply #18788 on: February 25, 2018, 04:23:10 AM »
At this rate they might as well have a dedicated section in their ToS just for this game.

Coax

« Reply #18789 on: February 25, 2018, 04:27:07 AM »
I think I'd need shades to read that

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18790 on: February 25, 2018, 04:46:16 AM »
It's the virtual boy era  :whatisthis :miyamoto

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #18791 on: February 25, 2018, 05:06:55 AM »
Is it somehow racist of me to feel second hand embarrassment for Lion Pride and Black American Psycho? They read like horribly cringey characitures.

They're basically the modern equivalent of black face. We whites riled em up so much we don't even have to perform ourselves anymore.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #18792 on: February 25, 2018, 05:40:04 AM »
Critics are people and consumers too
wtf is this, sponsored content?
每天生气

pilonv1

• I love you just the way I am
« Reply #18793 on: February 25, 2018, 05:49:24 AM »
Can't believe I missed all this 90s music the past few pages. Going to post some greats

itm

shosta

« Reply #18794 on: February 25, 2018, 05:55:33 AM »
Ok, one more I guess

I am still a teenage girl
每天生气

pilonv1

« Reply #18795 on: February 25, 2018, 06:10:57 AM »
itm

shosta

« Reply #18796 on: February 25, 2018, 06:15:07 AM »
每天生气

pilonv1

« Reply #18797 on: February 25, 2018, 06:17:09 AM »
itm

pilonv1

« Reply #18798 on: February 25, 2018, 06:17:37 AM »
Ok, one more I guess

I am still a teenage girl

I saw him a few weeks ago and he did a duet of One Angry Drwarf with Tim Minchin :heart
itm

pilonv1

« Reply #18799 on: February 25, 2018, 06:18:33 AM »
itm

shosta

« Reply #18800 on: February 25, 2018, 06:19:37 AM »
omggggggg I am so happy for you <3 and jelly ;_;
每天生气

pilonv1

« Reply #18801 on: February 25, 2018, 06:22:57 AM »
itm

Bananas

« Reply #18802 on: February 25, 2018, 06:43:00 AM »
Is she still dating Evan Peters? Honestly, I feel like she was only on the show because of him.

I don’t know. AHS turned into Tumblr trash so I stopped watching.

Are you talking about last season? It's actually more self-aware and black and white than people think.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18804 on: February 25, 2018, 07:12:21 AM »
 :playa :smug

paprikastaude

« Reply #18805 on: February 25, 2018, 07:17:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gaming-news-sites-no-bs-no-opinion-pieces-just-news.25612/
Quote from: KS93, post: 4914166, member: 8784
Quote from: Toni Codrea, post: 4914112, member: 8112
This forum, honestly.
If you look past the hundreds of "Jim Sterling outraged over nothing - again!" and "How the Switch has ended poverty and cured my cats depression" posts, sure.

:ohyou   

Marhunchy

« Reply #18806 on: February 25, 2018, 08:14:37 AM »
You can't combine both to make a good forum tbh

kingv

« Reply #18807 on: February 25, 2018, 10:07:01 AM »

Cream bringing that heat as usual:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-does-era-feel-about-open-relationships.25429/page-6#post-4910891

Saying open relationships don’t work because most people who try them fail is like saying long distance relationships don’t work

etiolate

« Reply #18808 on: February 25, 2018, 10:10:04 AM »
Grats to reset on being brave enough to finally make a cuck OT

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18809 on: February 25, 2018, 10:24:06 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-sold-over-500k-in-first-two-days-300k-on-steam.1461037/page-2

:heyman

So bascially, NeoGAF = TheBore now.
In 10 years REEEE will look down with disgust at NeuButton

After Cerium is caught kissing a girl without a Hazmat suit and a signed contract of consent.

:doge

🤴

« Reply #18810 on: February 25, 2018, 11:21:34 AM »
Let other dudes fuck your SO but if you see an anime boob once you're basically a rapist

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #18811 on: February 25, 2018, 11:50:23 AM »
First season of American Horror Story was like a landmark in tv for me.

The second one is fun. The third could've been good if it leaned into it's X-men aping full-sale. The fourth was bad. The fifth was decent (and actually nearly had great writing). After that I stopped watching because I just got tired of there being a "theme" and then Ryan Murphy/writers just going off on different tangents and forgetting the theme until trying to wrap up.

gfm793

« Reply #18812 on: February 25, 2018, 12:04:50 PM »
God you'd think Vavra was Jared fucking Taylor the way these people talk. No debate allowed he is racist, so sayeth the gods of REEEEEE!!! As if their opinion is what makes things so. I remember asking about Colin Moriarty when the boards first opened, and a mod told me he didn't know the guy much, but apparently other mods said he was really sexist and racist and thus not welcome.

Because none of Vavra's quotes I have seen indicate racism, but if hat gets pointed out, they say he wore a Nazi T-shirt that was actually a crypto Nazi T-shirt because the band on it was headed by a racist dude who burned down churches and murdered a guy in a contract dispute.They always fall back damn T-shirt.

Because I was thinking, there is a now dead, but famous artist who:  was was involved with the shooting death of a child, got in a shootout with police officers, spent time in prison for the gang rape of a woman, and has ties to a ethno nationalist terrorist organization which has been linked to bank robberies and cop killings.

Does that mean I can't wear a 2pac shirt? Because west coast 1990s rap was...  :rejoice

And this whole post was just an intro for:

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #18813 on: February 25, 2018, 12:29:34 PM »

agrajag

« Reply #18814 on: February 25, 2018, 12:43:19 PM »
Quote from: Baji Boxer
  I went over and looked at some random threads to see if anything has changed. Seems clear to me he isn't all that familiar with some of the online neo-Nazi "code words" and memes (like REEEEEEE and some if the other Pepe shit, for example). Every thread I clicked on was infested with these people. That's the problem when trying to defend something from a position of extreme ignorance.   

:heh

Raist

« Reply #18815 on: February 25, 2018, 01:01:38 PM »
I don't know how these people can function in society.

Oh wait they don't.

gfm793

« Reply #18816 on: February 25, 2018, 01:08:57 PM »
It's funny how much these REE posts remind me of when I was a kid and was told in church about the vast Satanic conspiracies that surrounded us all. The Satanists had code words too, you know. Those who tried to say that that the satanic conspiracy didn't exist, well they were either Satanists themselves, or just ignorant of the true evil in the world. We had to do something! People's lives were at stake!

Same exact fucking pattern, just change out the actors. Congrats REE a bunch of you are acting exactly like the fundies you say you hate so much.

Raist

« Reply #18817 on: February 25, 2018, 01:15:29 PM »
I've been buying for a friend of mine her estradiol for some time now. She hasn't seen a doctor and refuses to do so when I ask her. As a security contractor, I have access to many things, getting w/e I want is of no concern for someone like myself.

But I am concerned that my friend is taking hormones without supervision. And I've raised this issue to her many times as I also have transgender employees who receive their HRT and and appropriate doctor supervision as provided in their respective contracts. But if I refuse to give her medication, she throws a fit and says I don't support her transition. She currently lives in one of my many places of operations. Financially she isn't doing very well.

I want to help her but at the same time I am struggling to figure out what to do with her.
Any ideas? At least she keeps the place clean and I don't give a shit about her being jobless but I am concerned she isn't under doctor supervision like my transgender employees. But she absolutely refuses to see a doctor. Even one provided by me. What do I do? How do I convince her she needs to be supervised?

:holeup :holeup :holeup

gfm793

« Reply #18818 on: February 25, 2018, 01:34:22 PM »
I've been buying for a friend of mine her estradiol for some time now. She hasn't seen a doctor and refuses to do so when I ask her. As a security contractor, I have access to many things, getting w/e I want is of no concern for someone like myself.

But I am concerned that my friend is taking hormones without supervision. And I've raised this issue to her many times as I also have transgender employees who receive their HRT and and appropriate doctor supervision as provided in their respective contracts. But if I refuse to give her medication, she throws a fit and says I don't support her transition. She currently lives in one of my many places of operations. Financially she isn't doing very well.

I want to help her but at the same time I am struggling to figure out what to do with her.
Any ideas? At least she keeps the place clean and I don't give a shit about her being jobless but I am concerned she isn't under doctor supervision like my transgender employees. But she absolutely refuses to see a doctor. Even one provided by me. What do I do? How do I convince her she needs to be supervised?

:holeup :holeup :holeup

Giving a trans employee illegal hormones.  :idont

Worrying about said employee taking said hormones illegally and unsupervised. Hormones you provided to someone who wasn't under medical supervision.   :rollsafe

And your response isn't to stop giving them hormones, but going to ask about it on REE?

What the actual fuck is wrong with you? :oreilly

Raist

« Reply #18819 on: February 25, 2018, 01:38:17 PM »
No idea where he's from, but in several countries that'd get you jail time and a hefty fine.

gfm793

« Reply #18820 on: February 25, 2018, 01:42:00 PM »
No idea where he's from, but in several countries that'd get you jail time and a hefty fine.

How the fuck does a security contractor get access to hormone therapy treatments in either case?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18821 on: February 25, 2018, 02:22:05 PM »

How the fuck does a security contractor get access to hormone therapy treatments in either case?

He provides the security to the hormone cabinets
Uncle

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18822 on: February 25, 2018, 02:30:13 PM »
Lol so you can't log out after being banned on GAF now apparently

daemon

« Reply #18823 on: February 25, 2018, 02:32:02 PM »

maybe he keeps them safe spaces free of microaggressions.

Bore Expert

« Reply #18824 on: February 25, 2018, 02:36:15 PM »

What does it take to get banned on Gaf these days?

agrajag

« Reply #18825 on: February 25, 2018, 02:39:15 PM »
Reeeee: less microagressions, more microtransactions  :doge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #18826 on: February 25, 2018, 02:42:40 PM »

What does it take to get banned on Gaf these days?

Not much. I called someone a pussy forgetting that admins have to approve everything, tho I didn't think that would be banworthy. Don't think the effort it would take to start an alt there is worth it

jorma

« Reply #18827 on: February 25, 2018, 02:46:20 PM »

He provides the security to the hormone cabinets

Worst friend, worst drug dealer AND worst security contractor. All because he is scared to be seen as a bad ally to the trans community.  :lol

Raist

« Reply #18828 on: February 25, 2018, 03:11:39 PM »
Think of gender as a spectrum meaning that is not 0 and 1 but 0,53423 too and everything in the middle. Is not EVERY number above 0,5 that needs a penis and every number below it that needs a vagina. Some numbers like 0,4 are ok with a penis and some numbers like 0,53 are fine whatever. Most people that NEED the surgery are like 0,2 or 0,8 maximum ... most 0 or 1.
How someone one day choose that "above 0,5 is men and below is women" is that we say that gender is socially constructed, not that it is fake. Because there are some places that say below "0,3 is women, between 0,3 and 0,6 is shaman and above 0,6 is men" and it is basically the same numbers =P

:picard

We've reached DBZ power levels / midichlorians level of nonsense.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18829 on: February 25, 2018, 03:13:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/transgender-101.25656/#post-4921930

So he's organizing illegal hormone therapy in Texas because his friend is introvert and doesn't want to go to a doctor because all doctors are transphobic.

:derp

Honestly this is not even funny, this is incredibly dangerous. These lunatics really think they are some sort of underground resistance group.
How long until they start hitting the food transports to McDonalds or sabotage the railroads? 
🤴

Raist

« Reply #18830 on: February 25, 2018, 03:18:13 PM »
Awesome thread, thank you. It's good for there to be a better awareness.

My last girlfriend (who was trans) taught me a lot. It's good to have these resources available for others.

(she was trans brehs)

Tasty

« Reply #18831 on: February 25, 2018, 03:19:36 PM »
Quote from: Vadara, post: 4910870, member: 5571
I mean, I get it. This forum is basically a bunch of Yuppie Urbanite Millennials and so everyone's all "BUT YOU'VE NEVER TRIED SUSHI BEFORE!?" because they eat, like, five new different types of ethnic food every day in their fancy urban restaurants.

But sheesh guys, I can't even share an experience I had without people acting all indignant.

:thinking

Tasty

« Reply #18832 on: February 25, 2018, 03:21:50 PM »
But my diet mostly consists of my mom's home cooked food and fast food because I'm not a very adventurous guy when it comes to eating, I'll be the first to admit it. No idea how the hell I stay skinny when my diet is this shit.

Things will change when you hit puberty 25 breh.

thetylerrob

« Reply #18833 on: February 25, 2018, 03:44:41 PM »
He's not wrong about it being a bunch of dumbass yuppies though, "Open relationships are real you guys just dont know... but yeah me and my open relationship gender neutral partner don't get laid very much anyway"

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #18835 on: February 25, 2018, 03:53:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-atlantic-the-rise-of-victimhood-culture.25706/  :stop

Think of it this way. No one will ever want to hire these kids. You won't have to worry about your job well into your 70s if you still have to/choose to work

Raist

« Reply #18836 on: February 25, 2018, 03:55:41 PM »
Thread: "Amazon Germany lists upcoming GTA V Premium Edition for PS4"

2nd reply

Oh God if this means a switch version...

Took longer than I expected tbh.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #18837 on: February 25, 2018, 03:56:35 PM »
It's not like you need to listen to Reeetards in real life, US campus fuckery aside. They have no legitimacy here and civil progressives will just tell them to fuck off  :-\

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18839 on: February 25, 2018, 03:57:58 PM »
It's not like you need to listen to Reeetards in real life, US campus fuckery aside. They have no legitimacy here and civil progressives will just tell them to fuck off  :-\
:heh