Author Topic: Drug Experiences  (Read 40388 times)

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
Drug Experiences
« on: December 24, 2017, 11:11:09 AM »
Well, since I can't get my audio equipment to work properly I'll just write about my recent and only salvia experience here:

Everyone has different experiences on it. My experience was that I felt a bit wavy after taking a big hit then I turned around and looked at my friend's backyard and I was suddenly interlinked (like a mc escher drawing or a plant cell) with multiple copies of myself or just persons in general.

The copies were overlaid on top of the "real world" making it seem like I and the copies were made of everything. I began uncontrollably laughing at the site of this and made statements like "wow, everything makes so much sense now."

I walked out further into the backyard and started spinning around. When I spun around I felt like a gear clicking perfectly and in sync with other gears.

After I stopped spinning I had to deliberately stop myself from laughing so I could explain what I was seeing to my friends.

I walked back to them and I was seeing other objects turning into beings/persons. But my friends oddly enough looked the same.

Then I saw and felt as if I and my friends were separated by a thin membrane and that we weren't really in my friend's backyard but in a large containment room and that the day-to-day reality that we experience is a simulation to hide the fact that we are in a different time and place. Also, I felt as if there was a large cord sticking out of the back of my head (like the one Neo had in the the first Matrix most movie after he "awoke"). This naturally made me feel a bit eerie.

As I began talking to them and exclaiming "why don't more people know about this/talk about this?!"

One of my friends chuckled and responded "now you understand why we're so cynical".

I laughed again and the hallucinations started to fade a couple minutes later while I was talking with my friends.

Feel free to share any experiences you had in this thread :doge

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
Re: Drug Experiences
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 12:21:40 PM »

welcome brother

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 12:29:55 PM »
You should try taking a shit while on salvia.
serge

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 12:53:38 PM »
Being on Molly was the best experience of my life.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2017, 12:58:43 PM »
Being on Molly was the best experience of my life.

16 ounces of robitussin here man.
serge

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2017, 03:09:59 PM »
A failed DMT launch felt amazing. Felt like every molecule in my body was pulsing, making my body vibrate. Strangely the same feeling you get before you launch into a lucid dream from a wakeful state.
:9

Bore Expert

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2017, 03:29:09 PM »
It’s all fun and games til you get roofied by a Scientology sex cult and framed as a Shower Bandit. Stay safe Bore.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2017, 08:33:41 PM »
Well, since I can't get my audio equipment to work properly I'll just write about my recent and only salvia experience here:

Everyone has different experiences on it. My experience was that I felt a bit wavy after taking a big hit then I turned around and looked at my friend's backyard and I was suddenly interlinked (like a mc escher drawing or a plant cell) with multiple copies of myself or just persons in general.

The copies were overlaid on top of the "real world" making it seem like I and the copies were made of everything. I began uncontrollably laughing at the site of this and made statements like "wow, everything makes so much sense now."

I walked out further into the backyard and started spinning around. When I spun around I felt like a gear clicking perfectly and in sync with other gears.

After I stopped spinning I had to deliberately stop myself from laughing so I could explain what I was seeing to my friends.

I walked back to them and I was seeing other objects turning into beings/persons. But my friends oddly enough looked the same.

Then I saw and felt as if I and my friends were separated by a thin membrane and that we weren't really in my friend's backyard but in a large containment room and that the day-to-day reality that we experience is a simulation to hide the fact that we are in a different time and place. Also, I felt as if there was a large cord sticking out of the back of my head (like the one Neo had in the the first Matrix most movie after he "awoke"). This naturally made me feel a bit eerie.

As I began talking to them and exclaiming "why don't more people know about this/talk about this?!"

One of my friends chuckled and responded "now you understand why we're so cynical".

I laughed again and the hallucinations started to fade a couple minutes later while I was talking with my friends.

Feel free to share any experiences you had in this thread :doge

First wikipedia side effect: "Uncontrollable laughter" :lol
So, is Salvia legal in your state? It says at der wiki that it's not federally illegal, but several states have made it so.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2017, 09:29:55 PM »
Yeah, oddly enough it's legal in South Carolina.

We bought a little container of it at a smoke shop.  :doge

Tasty

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2017, 09:57:49 PM »
I first tried weed last year and it's been fun. It actually seems to make me more efficient and focused, though that effect pops in randomly.

A friend recommended mushrooms and I might try those later on.

Want to try molly at least once.

Won't ever do cocaine for family genetics/heart related reasons. Won't do opioids for addiction reasons.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2017, 05:17:38 AM »
Having sex on meth is pretty baller.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2017, 10:36:36 AM »
Amazed im still alive after the previous weekend - a little GHB before we left the house, along with a bunch of coke, then coke and speed when out clubbing and then we came back to the house for an after-sesh that lasted until ~2PM Sunday afternoon with even more coke speed and ket.

Didn't sleep until about midnight Sunday night, had a job interview Monday  :noah
bent

Valkyrie

• Good Christian
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2017, 12:11:01 PM »
Get roofied on GHB at 18 as only drug experience, brehs.

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2017, 12:15:52 PM »
 :-\

drugs are bad

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2017, 12:17:01 PM »
 :holeup yeah that would turn you straight edge ril quick

Tasty

« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2017, 12:25:18 PM »
Amazed im still alive after the previous weekend - a little GHB before we left the house, along with a bunch of coke, then coke and speed when out clubbing and then we came back to the house for an after-sesh that lasted until ~2PM Sunday afternoon with even more coke speed and ket.

Didn't sleep until about midnight Sunday night, had a job interview Monday  :noah

I can't even imagine doing like 1/4 of this. :lol Goddamn what a life.

I do wanna PnP at least once though.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2017, 07:17:59 PM »
Broseidon secret humble braggin about finances. I would have wished I could afford something like that back when half my drugs weren't LEGALLY PROSCRIBED AND DEA APPROVED/CONTROLLED.

So, is Salvia legal in your state? It says at der wiki that it's not federally illegal, but several states have made it so.
Some prohibitionists/media push this idea that it's a crazy MORE POWERFUL WEED MEETS LSD MEETS METH drug.

It lasts like 15-20 minutes for most people. But that wasn't included in most stories, so the idea that you could buy this SUPER POT AT STORES (at the same time the states are allowing medical marijuana to proliferate) freaked the common legislator/voter the fuck out.

Literally every state has tried to ban it since 2006-ish when these stories started, a number of places it just died (almost the entire west sans California*) and after it fell out of the news they never took it back up.

This was one of the leading cases: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett%27s_law
The law was named after Brett Chidester (September 16, 1988 – January 23, 2006), a teenager who committed suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning (by lighting a charcoal grill inside a closed tent).
The law was sponsored by Delaware Senator Karen Peterson,[nb 1] and signed into law three months after the teen's death. It classifies Salvia divinorum as a Delaware Schedule I controlled substance, analogous to Federal Schedule I, making possession, use or consumption of the drug punishable as a class B misdemeanor.[3]

Chidester's parents have argued that the herb played a major role in the teenager's death, and have advocated for "Schedule I"-like legislation beyond their home state of Delaware.[4] In particular, Brett's mother, Kathleen Chidester, has continued campaigning across the United States. For example, three years after Brett's death in written testimony in support of Senator Richard Colburn's proposed Senate Bill 9 to the Maryland State Legislature, saying - "My hope and goal is to have salvia regulated across the U.S. It's my son's legacy and I will not end my fight until this happens."

*Apparently Wyoming passed a law intended to ban it, but misspelled the name of the drug, so I would suggest it's theoretically not illegal rather this non-existent substance is. Won't protect you from being shot by cop probably but may get you out of a misdemeanor. (Its Colorado status, especially after the weed decriminalization, is probably such that the law which proscribes a ticket rather than arrest is rarely enforced.)

A friend recommended mushrooms and I might try those later on.
My college roommates never had any real experience with anything beyond some small, parent approved, underage drinking. And then one smoked pot a few times after getting to college. So when we'd get the inevitable COME GET ME I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE calls from people I got drafted as to how serious we should take it and how fast to move.

My one roommates on-and-off again boyfriend called one night because he was freaking the fuck out from a salvia high and wanted us to come rescue him from a party. I was like, he's going to be down by the time we get there but we went anyway because my friend was scared a little, guy was smashed anyway so it probably worked out okay.

Like a week later he called again because this time he had taken shrooms but was making essentially the same babbling. :lol I got up and my roommate was sorta like "but last time you said" and so I told him "this time, we don't know WHAT kind of shrooms he took." (It turned out to be some crappy stuff I don't remember the name of, but he wouldn't have come down for longer, so it probably improved the other people at the party's night to remove him and take him home to pass out.)

The next week we were watching some MST3K and I realized he hadn't called, I said I thought for sure he was going to be calling about the acid he just had taken. (He wanted to become a comic writer (or was it artist?), so my advice would have been that we hurry and take him a notebook and paper so he could write The Invisibles.)

That doesn't really respond to you or help you with anything but it reminded me of a goofy story. I guess it does contain the only helpful information I remember about shrooms is you want to know what kind.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2017, 07:39:38 PM »
Broseidon secret humble braggin about finances.

Didn't pay a penny towards any of it  :win

spoiler (click to show/hide)
?
[close]
bent

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2017, 03:45:47 PM »
I’ll give you some of my mushie stash if you swing through my way, Andy-kun  :-[

Tasty

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2017, 05:24:51 PM »
I’ll give you some of my mushie stash if you swing through my way, Andy-kun  :-[

You're not in Seattle are you?  :gloomy

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2017, 11:39:45 AM »
Naw, outside of Portland

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2017, 02:40:25 PM »
During a time of the past where i dabbled on the frequent. I had taken some pills thinking they were just ecstacy. It was the most i ever tripped. Sitting watching a movie, smoking a cigarette and at first noticed something was up when the ash in the ashtray started building a bridge towards my face, then bubbles started coming out the cigarette. I lifed my head and the walls of the room started rippling like the mirror in the matrix when neo touches it. Was like fuck it and went for a pee, above the toilet is a mirror and started freaking out because my reflection wasnt moving. I moved my head and kept my eyes on the mirror the whole time, nothing happened. When i stopped everything i had been doing for the last 2 minutes played back to me like a video.

these days i dont do anything like that, but am currently on the hunt for dmt, lsd and mushrooms.

Tasty

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2017, 03:30:00 PM »
Naw, outside of Portland

Oregon or Maine? :thinking

Tasty

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2017, 03:30:44 PM »
During a time of the past where i dabbled on the frequent. I had taken some pills thinking they were just ecstacy. It was the most i ever tripped. Sitting watching a movie, smoking a cigarette and at first noticed something was up when the ash in the ashtray started building a bridge towards my face, then bubbles started coming out the cigarette. I lifed my head and the walls of the room started rippling like the mirror in the matrix when neo touches it. Was like fuck it and went for a pee, above the toilet is a mirror and started freaking out because my reflection wasnt moving. I moved my head and kept my eyes on the mirror the whole time, nothing happened. When i stopped everything i had been doing for the last 2 minutes played back to me like a video.

these days i dont do anything like that, but am currently on the hunt for dmt, lsd and mushrooms.

What were the pills actually?

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2017, 03:35:19 PM »
Oregon, mayne

Tasty

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2017, 03:36:51 PM »
Oregon, mayne

I go there all the time. :o

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2017, 03:37:43 PM »
i didnt test them so have no idea.

Tasty

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2017, 03:39:32 PM »
You sort of made ecstasy sound awesome.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2017, 04:14:17 PM »
Thats not what Ecstasy is like lol. But ecstasy is awesome.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2017, 05:05:28 PM »
Broseidon secret humble braggin about finances. I would have wished I could afford something like that back when half my drugs weren't LEGALLY PROSCRIBED AND DEA APPROVED/CONTROLLED.

Some prohibitionists/media push this idea that it's a crazy MORE POWERFUL WEED MEETS LSD MEETS METH drug.

It lasts like 15-20 minutes for most people. But that wasn't included in most stories, so the idea that you could buy this SUPER POT AT STORES (at the same time the states are allowing medical marijuana to proliferate) freaked the common legislator/voter the fuck out.

Yeah salvia is short lasting but the trip is way more intense than acid ime

Like for that ten minutes I was seeing the multiverse expand and contract around me like an accordion, and this was something you could get at any smoke shop like it was nothing

Acid otoh has all this mystique about how it changed the world in the 60s and was a a pain to find and I ended up spending five hours looking for my cat that was in the house THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 06:56:49 PM »
i didnt test them so have no idea.

I am thinking microdots.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2018, 12:06:13 AM »
Next time I take some days off from work I'm going to take salvia again. I still have a small container full of the stuff.

I feel like there's another lesson I need to learn from it.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2018, 03:34:14 AM »

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2018, 03:38:14 AM »
Thats not what Ecstasy is like lol. But ecstasy is awesome.

So good I only did it twice because nothing will be as good ever.

nudemacusers

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2018, 06:33:49 AM »
Next time I take some days off from work I'm going to take salvia again. I still have a small container full of the stuff.

I feel like there's another lesson I need to learn from it.
Te only lesson to learn from salvia is that it sucks.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2018, 08:22:07 AM »
Well, I don't have any LSD or DMT just laying around at the moment.

Not even some measly shrooms.

My stoner friend is really letting me down.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2018, 12:35:11 AM »
I'm here drunk plotting my search for psychedelic thread. About to buy some cactuses 🌵

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2018, 12:38:08 AM »
Talked to my stoner friend today.

He’s gonna see what he can do for me.

Akala

• Easy Victor
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2018, 04:08:59 AM »
You do you lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2018, 04:58:00 AM »
Oh cool i'm happy for the first time in my life.

...and now it's gone

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2018, 05:57:04 PM »
Purchased some dried cactus chips. Lawd

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2018, 06:07:29 PM »
Go see the pretty shapes & colors, Blue.  :doge

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2018, 04:32:39 PM »
Did MDMA for the first time in a couple of months on Friday whilst out clubbing with the gf and my friends. Saturday morning three of us went on a trek trying to find nitrous canisters. Took like 2 hours walking around in the sun (and waiting in a university lobby talking about our childhoods waiting for the store to get a delivery) until we got some. Me and the gf spent much of Saturday into the night and some of Sunday morning intermittently getting mashed on balloons in bed watching Vine compilations  8)

Good times  :rejoice
bent

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2018, 05:37:40 PM »
. Me and the gf spent much of Saturday into the night and some of Sunday morning intermittently getting mashed on balloons in bed watching Vine compilations  8)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2018, 04:30:59 PM »
©ZH

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2018, 05:17:04 PM »
. Me and the gf spent much of Saturday into the night and some of Sunday morning intermittently getting mashed on balloons in bed watching Vine compilations  8)

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2018, 06:10:02 PM »
My achuma came in. I've never done mescaline before. D-Day is this Saturday...

*disappears into the treeline*

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2018, 05:51:53 PM »
20g powdered achuma down the hatch. With a m content between 1% to 2%, at the least I'll be getting 200mg, at the most 400mg. Hopefully will start climbing around sunset then turn into Nic cage in Vampires Kiss

And its hilarious reading about people saying powdered cacti being the worst thing ever. I just drank it with OJ. A little bitter, nothing earth shattering.

El Babua

« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2018, 10:12:54 PM »
Did edibles a couple times these few months. That bit of time in between it ain't shit and collapsing into a heap feels really, really good.

Watched Avengers for the first time after smoking and ingesting a couple weeks back.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
The sequence after Thanos killed Gamorra and got the Soul Stone was pretty baller on it
[close]

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2018, 11:26:04 PM »
I got caught in a weird thought loop on too many mushies once that kept me up pretty much all night 🤷‍♀️ I had been telling myself to just not think about it, and then I would, and then I’d remember there was something I was trying not to think about and so on.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2018, 07:20:18 PM »
Ate the rest of the 🌵

Took a shower, four hours in

A million tiny dicks fucking millions of my pores, stretching them out

Everytime I closed my eyes a vision tries to come to me, flashing like lightning

A David Lynch strobe

Snakehead, whipping its tongue at me

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2018, 07:28:07 PM »
Ate the rest of the 🌵

Took a shower, four hours in

A million tiny dicks fucking millions of my pores, stretching them out

Everytime I closed my eyes a vision tries to come to me, flashing like lightning

A David Lynch strobe

Snakehead, whipping its tongue at me
Noice.

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2018, 09:43:15 PM »
Fasting for 20 hours bwfore may have been a bit much lmao

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2018, 01:59:39 PM »
Officially up 29 hours and counting. Don't see myself sleeping until tonight. The tail end of the experience was very stimulating, like an upper. Couldnt sleep at all.

At 10am I went out for a hike. Could feel myself as still emotional tender, open. Sat at a quarry and watched some blue jays flitter in and out of a nest. Heard one of them call out and realized that this distinctive sound I've always heard was a blue jay. Felt happy in that realization.

Watched as former storm clouds were pulled apart and revealed a striking blue sky. Tufts of white against a canvas of blue. Sat in awe.

The experince overnight was up and down. I wont get into it but I feel shrooms would be a more appropriate indoor recreational. With mescaline no matter what I did it all felt like it paled in comparison to thr feeling of taking in the night air. It was extremely introspective but in a good way.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2018, 05:10:36 PM »
Natural settings are better for any of that imo

parallax

« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2018, 06:26:23 PM »
is there a specific strand of weed that can make you paranoid?

i had some edibles last summer and it had me fucked up in a wierd way

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2018, 06:45:13 PM »
different strains affect people in different ways. you get em from a dispensary or a friend?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2018, 07:02:26 PM »
Natural settings are better for any of that imo
Yeah, I wouldn't dare smoke salvia in my brother's house.

It's too dark and angular.   :doge

parallax

« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2018, 10:46:48 PM »
different strains affect people in different ways. you get em from a dispensary or a friend?

dispensary. it was a orange cream flavored hard candy. ive had edibles since and have never been that fucked up