Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 564379 times)

Boredfrom

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2018, 02:31:23 PM »
I remember when people were talking about how Patrick s wife was obsessed with Sharks and wanted her body to be feed to one when she died.

etiolate

« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2018, 02:32:15 PM »
Draw me like one of your hentai girls Patrick

thetylerrob

« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2018, 02:39:25 PM »
Patrick Klepek has always been one of the worst; he is a charisma black hole and I guarantee he’s done some problematic shit considering how much he used to brag about partying in college. Plz someone give us the metoo story.

thetylerrob

« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2018, 02:45:39 PM »

Dislikes: Boobies

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2018, 02:47:59 PM »
On top of that, he didn't want to watch a video of a real, live woman.
:exxy

Does he prefer 2D girls?
:expert

Yes, he does.

:nsfw :exxy :nsfw

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2018, 02:49:54 PM »
Those people just keeping getting caught up in their own bullshit and ruin everything for the rest of us because of their weird self guilt.

I knew this girl in college that only played Assassins Creed because Ezio was 'hot'.
Next to that there's a dude that's in an abusive relationship with his incredibly hawt girlfriend. Like 9+ material.
He used to be this ladies man / pick-up artist so he went for gold and now all he picks up is the trash because otherwise she'll slap his ass in front of his friends.

People are all different, people change and most people are pretty cool to hang with.
I don't see the point in trying to uphold everyone to the same standard.

Unless, you are a.... communist
🤴

Bore Expert

« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2018, 02:51:25 PM »
Keystone Light   :donot

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2018, 02:51:35 PM »
*Checks the Ratatata Nintard OT*

Yep, yet another few thousands of posts (read: spam), and it's going to be Entry #49 in one of Ninty's deadhorse IP and some random SNES ROM on the VC for only $9.99, probably.

thetylerrob

« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2018, 02:56:21 PM »
1 more klepek goof

:exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy :exxy

nudemacusers

« Reply #189 on: March 08, 2018, 02:57:55 PM »
Wow given this history I’d think any progressive forum worth their salt would ban waypoint articles immediately  :o

I mean he’s pointing and laughing at illegal sex trade  :doge :drudge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Raist

« Reply #190 on: March 08, 2018, 03:00:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5335402/

:lol

Though to be honest I wouldn't be shocked to see Nintendo do a straight port of Wii games.

BisMarckie

« Reply #191 on: March 08, 2018, 03:01:08 PM »
But they totally stood up against the sexual harrassment going on at VICE!

Too bad their union didn't allow them too speak up..  :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #192 on: March 08, 2018, 03:03:04 PM »

Yep, yet another few thousands of posts (read: spam), and it's going to be Entry #49 in one of Ninty's deadhorse IP and some random SNES ROM on the VC for only $9.99, probably.
Troll Nintendo are you want, Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild are amazeballs.
🤴

Risible

« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2018, 03:04:02 PM »
Didn't lurk for a few days, came back to see old thread locked.  Went to see why the old one was locked and ironically enough two pages was enough to make me want to shoot myself. 

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PLACE I COME TO DETOX FROM RESET YOU FUCKERS.

paprikastaude

« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2018, 03:04:17 PM »
So basically the eye cover guy is the worst of both worlds.  :kobeyuck

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »
Those people just keeping getting caught up in their own bullshit and ruin everything for the rest of us because of their weird self guilt.

I knew this girl in college that only played Assassins Creed because Ezio was 'hot'.
Next to that there's a dude that's in an abusive relationship with his incredibly hawt girlfriend. Like 9+ material.
He used to be this ladies man / pick-up artist so he went for gold and now all he picks up is the trash because otherwise she'll slap his ass in front of his friends.

People are all different, people change and most people are pretty cool to hang with.
I don't see the point in trying to uphold everyone to the same standard.

Unless, you are a.... communist

Back in the 90s when I worked at a game shop, there was a woman who used to come in all the time and talk about how she loved Samurai Shodown because Genjuro had a fine butt.  She'd draw lots of fan art of him and I think one picture made it into a GameFAN. 
ど助平

Propagandhim

« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2018, 03:05:42 PM »
I don't understand the criticism of Dolezal.  If she doesn't have some legitimate mental issue with racial dysphoria but is willfully subverting the popular conception of race, she comes across as the most charitable white woman for black issues.  I'm looking at her twitter now -- this is a white woman who is constantly putting black people on the forefront of her mind; constantly promoting them, and indicating that she wants them to flourish.   

What I'm saying is that she is the Nelson Mandela of white people and possibly of black people, too.  And we need to support her.

daemon

« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2018, 03:06:13 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/07/triathlete-attacked-saw-south-africa-mhlengi-gwala

this is an example of why I believe in capital punishment. This is the definition of something done out of poor malice without attenuating circumstances

Raist

« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2018, 03:06:21 PM »

Troll Nintendo are you want, Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild are amazeballs.

:yeshrug

Stopped caring about Mario/Zelda when it got old already in 1996 aftgsjoprhpsoitj

Sorry, my keyboard broke. Thankfully I had a spakgnjcseprh;v

Sorry, spare keyboard broke. Thank fuck I got yet anothqriopctwhraeopv

nudemacusers

« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2018, 03:13:02 PM »
Wow given this history I’d think any progressive forum worth their salt would ban waypoint articles immediately  :o

I mean he’s pointing and laughing at illegal sex trade  :doge :drudge
Also are they tucking their tees and hoodies into their jeans?!  :-X
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #200 on: March 08, 2018, 03:13:17 PM »

:yeshrug

Stopped caring about Mario/Zelda when it got old already in 1996 aftgsjoprhpsoitj

Sorry, my keyboard broke. Thankfully I had a spakgnjcseprh;v

Sorry, spare keyboard broke. Thank fuck I got yet anothqriopctwhraeopv
Sounds like you need to replace your 1996 crusted keyboard.
🤴

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #201 on: March 08, 2018, 03:13:20 PM »
It was kind of a shitty post.

True, but people are starting to being apologetic with Twilight because “sexism between liking trash”.
Im not going to lie combined with the avatar and the dudes defending of Pyra I kind of assume he's one of those....My bias.

But as for your Twilight comment I think it was that nostalgia girl critic that put up a good video about it. Maybe twilight is crap, but male nerds do treat plenty of things that are for women with much vitriol while praising the latest shounen anime or whatever other lame male centric crap there is. There is  unbalance in how these things are viewed I think and while I wouldn't say it's some malicious sexism, I think it is there. Twilight was dumb. Xenoblade 2 is also dumb and features a a dude getting 2 waifus. Women are allowed to like dumb shit just as I'm allowed to ducking love shit like Gundam Wing.

It's funny I'm watching Gundam Wing again and it's a stupid show, but I remember people giving Relena shit probably because she was the girl in a boy show character. She's the only ok character in the show honestly.

I don't give a fuck about Twilight. But I doubt it's anything people should be embarrassed about liking.

Twilight is trash for stupid tweens. Transformers is getting the same if not more hate yet we don't see distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like you whining about sexism against men. Fuck off with this shit and with your terrible comparisons with stuff that are decent or even very good but kinda schlocky. If you can't see the difference there nothing can save you.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #202 on: March 08, 2018, 03:15:04 PM »

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PLACE I COME TO DETOX FROM RESET YOU FUCKERS.

:drudge
🤴

Rahxephon91

« Reply #203 on: March 08, 2018, 03:19:02 PM »

True, but people are starting to being apologetic with Twilight because “sexism between liking trash”.
Im not going to lie combined with the avatar and the dudes defending of Pyra I kind of assume he's one of those....My bias.

But as for your Twilight comment I think it was that nostalgia girl critic that put up a good video about it. Maybe twilight is crap, but male nerds do treat plenty of things that are for women with much vitriol while praising the latest shounen anime or whatever other lame male centric crap there is. There is  unbalance in how these things are viewed I think and while I wouldn't say it's some malicious sexism, I think it is there. Twilight was dumb. Xenoblade 2 is also dumb and features a a dude getting 2 waifus. Women are allowed to like dumb shit just as I'm allowed to ducking love shit like Gundam Wing.

It's funny I'm watching Gundam Wing again and it's a stupid show, but I remember people giving Relena shit probably because she was the girl in a boy show character. She's the only ok character in the show honestly.

I don't give a fuck about Twilight. But I doubt it's anything people should be embarrassed about liking.

Twilight is trash for stupid tweens. Transformers is getting the same if not more hate yet we don't see distinguished mentally-challenged fellows like you whining about sexism against men. Fuck off with this shit and with your terrible comparisons with stuff that are decent or even very good but kinda schlocky. If you can't see the difference there nothing can save you.
Your idiot ass just made me point. Thanks you Edge lord fuck.

Like you can't even fucking read you Ayn Rand cocksucker. Now where did I say Twilight is good. It's whatever since I'm not an insfurable cunt like you I don't give a fuck about it and easily ignore it. And because I'm not a raging fuck like you I don't need to label it trash because I don't care. It sounds ducking dumb, but so is a bunch of things.

My two examples are fucking dumb as shit. Probably on the same level of twilight. You're an insercure man baby fuck if you can't fucking see that schlock like Gundam Wing and Xenoblade is just as dumb as Twiglight and serves the same function.

But since I'm not a fucking pos like you I don't care and I do need to rage out because the shit I like is also silly and/or some other idiots like this other idiot thing.

Of course no one is crying sexism against transformers. Are you fucking stupid? That's not how the fucking power dynamics that people have been talking about forever would play out you fucking imbicile.

Get the fuck off the bore you fucking peice of edge lord shit.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:25:23 PM by Rahxephon91 »

paprikastaude

« Reply #206 on: March 08, 2018, 03:21:58 PM »
Twilight was hardly ever on my radar and I hate Xenoblade 2's sole sight :idont

daemon

Optimus

« Reply #208 on: March 08, 2018, 03:24:07 PM »

Bullshit. You can't comprehend the difference between complete trash and quality schlock. You're a moron. It's like comparing Transformers 27 with Crank because they're both dumb action movies.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #209 on: March 08, 2018, 03:24:14 PM »
pizza hut breadsticks are pretty damn good

FStop7

« Reply #210 on: March 08, 2018, 03:27:51 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/mar/07/triathlete-attacked-saw-south-africa-mhlengi-gwala

this is an example of why I believe in capital punishment. This is the definition of something done out of poor malice without attenuating circumstances

Here's another one. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/danish-submarine-inventor-peter-madsen-admits-dismembering-of-swedish-journalist-kim-wall.2552

Of course he'll end up in one of those joke prisons with gigabit Internet and cooking classes.

That said, I can't support capital punishment.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #211 on: March 08, 2018, 03:28:43 PM »

Bullshit. You can't comprehend the difference between complete trash and quality schlock. You're a moron. It's like comparing Transformers 27 with Crank because they're both dumb action movies.
No I'm just not a dulsional peice of shit like you who dosent give a fuck enough about same lame wish full fullment novel to the point that I need to self validate through my own trashy wish fulfillment. 

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2018, 03:31:24 PM »

Yep, I don't really follow this idea that Twilight is suddenly this poor victim of sexism. If something dumb gets really popular a backlash is inevitable. Fuck, you see it with Ready player one right now, and Lindsay Ellis is even contributing to that.

Propagandhim

« Reply #213 on: March 08, 2018, 03:35:02 PM »

Here's another one. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/danish-submarine-inventor-peter-madsen-admits-dismembering-of-swedish-journalist-kim-wall.2552

Of course he'll end up in one of those joke prisons with gigabit Internet and cooking classes.

That said, I can't support capital punishment.

The guy singlehandedly built 3 submarines and a bunch of rockets without any formal engineering school.  He's completely self-taught.   For some reason inscrutable to me, that fact tempers my shock with this story.   I actually thought to myself, "Oh, I can see a guy like that doing this".  Probably something fucked with my thought process, here.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #214 on: March 08, 2018, 03:35:04 PM »
Did she really monetize anything? Last I heard of her before this latest row she was broke af and couldn't get a job

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #215 on: March 08, 2018, 03:35:52 PM »
pizza hut breadsticks are pretty damn good
Yum Brands delivers yet again!

Optimus

« Reply #216 on: March 08, 2018, 03:36:09 PM »
No I'm just not a dulsional peice of shit like you who dosent give a fuck enough about same lame wish full fullment novel to the point that I need to self validate through my own trashy wish fulfillment.

Most of entertainment is more of less wish fulfillment, comparing actual trash with Xenoblade for example as if they're the same quality is distinguished mentally-challenged beyond belief. Twilight was getting shit on not because it's female wish fulfillment or because muh sexism, it did because it's trash, simple as that. We've gotten to the point now that we have to "re-think" making fun of trash targeted at idiots because it might be sexism. Fuck off with this shit.

wsippel

« Reply #217 on: March 08, 2018, 03:37:36 PM »
They locked the thread!  :lol
:neogaf

https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-ashamed-of-playing-final-fantasy-xv-near-my-girlfriend.28114/page-7
Yup.
My wife was quite surprised, but I myself was literally appalled at the "car wash" sequence.
Thank god she didn't see that, or she would have thought I was playing a softcore title, let alone what it says of the devs' view on Women in general or "dumb Southern American blondes in physical jobs" in particular.

OMG WIPING A WINDSHIELD WITH SOME CLEAVAGE SHOWING FOR ALL OF FOUR SECONDS HIDE YOUR EYES HOW CAN SQUARE GET AWAY WITH PEDDLING SUCH FILTH!!!!!!

Considering FFXV's bare-chested boy band party, I'd be more worried that my girlfriend would think I'm secretly gay...

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #218 on: March 08, 2018, 03:43:08 PM »
🤴

Optimus

« Reply #219 on: March 08, 2018, 03:47:43 PM »
Wow, the combined number of 37 members in that pic. The scandal! Chances are they created some of these groups themselves. This was already posted but needs to be posted again:

Rahxephon91

« Reply #220 on: March 08, 2018, 03:48:00 PM »

Most of entertainment is more of less wish fulfillment, comparing actual trash with Xenoblade for example as if they're the same quality is distinguished mentally-challenged beyond belief. Twilight was getting shit on not because it's female wish fulfillment or because muh sexism, it did because it's trash, simple as that. We've gotten to the point now that we have to "re-think" making fun of trash targeted at idiots because it might be sexism. Fuck off with this shit.
Xenoblade 2 is fucking trash you stupid fuck. It's a fucking awful pos game.

And no one here was making a call on quality you twat before you decided to fucking barge in here like a fedora wearing pos that you probably are. I don't care about Twilight. I think it's probably stupid shit. I think Gundam Wing is stupid nerd shit. Nowhere is this an actual anyalsis of this shit beyond a simple who gives a fuck like whatever you want. But you can't help but be some "look how fucking smart I am" asshole that you couldn't fucking understand that you cocksucker. There's no comparison here beyond people like stupid shit so whatever. There's nothing beyond said beyond maybe people were a bit aggressive with something stupid, but hardly the end of the world. I hate to tell you, but Gundam wing ain't good either.  But I don't care if it's comparable or better than twilight because unlike you pos, I don't give a fuck and I'm not living my life with the hope of getting off on winning some supposed argument on the bore like you are you pos.

And plenty of dudes targeted Twilight because it was a female thing they knew nothing about and it wasn't aimed at them. People do that all the time regardless of gender. But I know your mo is to act like nothing is wrong and all these things that Liberals talk about is some stupid shit that needs to be downplayed as hard and quick as possible so you can get a Bonner and have something to stroke as you try and tell people "oh no you have nothing to argue about".

« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 03:53:12 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Boredfrom

« Reply #221 on: March 08, 2018, 03:52:49 PM »
Both of you are idiots. Getting mad because Optimus likes Xenoblade 2 and Optimus trying to act like he is not a insecure idiot.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #222 on: March 08, 2018, 03:53:02 PM »
Has REEE picked this up yet?

The Nazi's have invaded steam
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/steam-video-games-nazis_us_5aa006cae4b0e9381c146438?l4e

A couple of hundred nazi's amongst 65 million people is probably a better ratio than most western nations can cl---

REEEEEEEEE
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #223 on: March 08, 2018, 03:54:28 PM »

And no one here was making a call on quality you twat before you decided to fucking barge in here like a fedora wearing pos that you probably are. I don't care about Twilight. I think it's probably stupid shit. I think Gundam Wing is stupid nerd shit. Nowhere is this an actual anyalsis of this shit beyond a simple who gives a fuck like whatever you want. But you can't help but be some "look how fucking smart I am" asshole that you couldn't fucking understand that you cocksucker. There's no comparison here beyond people like stupid shit so whatever. There's nothing beyond said beyond maybe people were a bit aggressive with something stupid, but hardly the end of the world. I hate to tell you, but Gundam wing ain't good either.  But I don't care if it's comparable or better than twilight because unlike you pos, I don't give a fuck and I'm not living my life with the hope of getting off on winning some supposed argument on the bore like you are you pos.

And plenty of dudes targeted Twilight because it was a female thing they knew nothing about and it wasn't aimed at them. People do that all the time regardless of gender. But I know your mo is to act like nothing is wrong and all these things that Liberals talk about is some stupid shit that needs to be downplayed as hard and quick as possible so you can get a Bonner and have something to stroke as you try and tell people "oh no you have nothing to argue about".
🤴

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #224 on: March 08, 2018, 03:54:48 PM »
Liberians are known to talk a lot of shit.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #225 on: March 08, 2018, 03:54:59 PM »
Both of you are idiots. Getting mad because Optimus likes Xenoblade 2 and Optimus trying to act like he is not a insecure idiot.
I don't give a fuck if someone likes that game. Like whatever the fuck you want. Just don't act like some insuffrable cunt because you think your shit is better.

Has he even played Xenoblade? Watched Gundam Wing? Are is he just assuming they are better?

Boredfrom

« Reply #226 on: March 08, 2018, 03:57:05 PM »
I don't give a fuck if someone likes that game. Like whatever the fuck you want. Just don't act like some insecfurable cunt because you think your shit is better.

That is fair. Why you are acting like  insecfurable cunt?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #227 on: March 08, 2018, 03:59:36 PM »
I don't give a fuck if someone likes that game. Like whatever the fuck you want. Just don't act like some insecfurable cunt because you think your shit is better.

I'm not. I'm just tired of this pos always coming into conversations and being a asshole for no reason whatsoever.

But oh I guess now the bore(which has complained about this pos forever) likes this guy now. Whatever fuck this thread. Carry on complaining about resetera.

Optimus

« Reply #228 on: March 08, 2018, 03:59:44 PM »

And you're an idiot because you think I give a shit about Xenoblade and not about another moron trying to inject muh sexism narrative even about people making fun of trash movies. The moron btw still hasn't explained why people shit on Transformers too.

Propagandhim

« Reply #229 on: March 08, 2018, 04:00:50 PM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #230 on: March 08, 2018, 04:01:47 PM »
Yeah I guess you're right. There's never any sexism in any critical anyalsis and dislike of anything. It dosent exist. Sexism dosent exist.

Also why bring up Transformers? Transformers isn't solely targeted at one audience.

Yeah sexism hasn't powered any dislike of anything. It just dosent exist. That no females cut of The Last Jedi was never made. Fuckers never attacked The swimming anime because of its male chessecake. Fuckers never get mad at Marvel when it replaces male characters with female characters. No thier criticism all comes from a positive place.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 04:06:25 PM by Rahxephon91 »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #231 on: March 08, 2018, 04:02:50 PM »
2 is easily the worst Xenoblade but there's no reason to get all worked up about it

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #232 on: March 08, 2018, 04:03:03 PM »
All that tension, make out already guys, jesus  :beli
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #233 on: March 08, 2018, 04:04:37 PM »

I'm not. I'm just tired of this pos always coming into conversations and being a asshole for no reason whatsoever.

But oh I guess now the bore(which has complained about this pos forever) likes this guy now. Whatever fuck this thread. Carry on complaining about resetera.

LOL

Nobody likes Optimus.

BisMarckie

« Reply #234 on: March 08, 2018, 04:05:08 PM »
There comes a point in your life when you should reflect on your own past and think:

Am I really the kind of person who argues about weeb trash on the internet or anywhere else for that matter?

Optimus

« Reply #235 on: March 08, 2018, 04:05:56 PM »
Yeah I guess you're right. There's never any sexism in any critical anyalsis and dislike of anything. It dosent exist. Sexism dosent exist.

No man, sexism IS EVERYWHERE. You think people make fun of trash movies because they're trash? NO, SEXISM. You think people don't like spinach because it doesn't taste good? NO, SEXISM. You think men breathe because they need it to live? NO SHITLORD, IT'S SEXISM.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #236 on: March 08, 2018, 04:09:19 PM »

No man, sexism IS EVERYWHERE. You think people make fun of trash movies because they're trash? NO, SEXISM. You think people don't like spinach because it doesn't taste good? NO, SEXISM. You think men breathe because they need it to live? NO SHITLORD, IT'S SEXISM.
So how do you go from "some people have probably critized something with a sexist views sometimes "  to "everyone must do that 100% of the time".

Oh that's right. Because you are a dumb mother fucker. I'll be sure to add number values so that your dumbfuck self understands we're not talking in absolutes.

Boredfrom

« Reply #237 on: March 08, 2018, 04:11:03 PM »
What the fuck the Last Jedi and Free! Has to do with Twilight?

thetylerrob

« Reply #238 on: March 08, 2018, 04:12:40 PM »
I don't know what they're arguing about but Twilight, 50 Shades and Ready Player One are all crappy works of fiction that can be enjoyable in the right context.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #239 on: March 08, 2018, 04:15:17 PM »
What the fuck the Last Jedi and Free! Has to do with Twilight?
Because his point is that sexism dosent exist and that no male has ever brought a sexist view to criticizing  any works and that every criticism has come from unbiased point of view and to suggest otherwise even a little bit is stupid.

Despite having something like The Last Jedi kind of show that's not true.