Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 581455 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #1020 on: March 13, 2018, 01:25:51 AM »
Cream, would you like to become a member of the Butter Creamers? It's a... sports club... here on The Bore.

I’m in
:smug

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #1021 on: March 13, 2018, 01:27:45 AM »
Got banned on GAF for this:

Tyler, are you ever going to take responsibility for anything that goes wrong in your life? I’ve been browsing this site for almost 10 years now and I don’t think I’ve ever seen you show any sort of self-criticism. Everything that turns to shit is the consequence of someone else’s actions, never yours.

You created this “shut up or get out” mentality. You allowed the mods to turn this place into the Oppression Olympics. You fed the culture that brought you down.

Do I think you did anything wrong in #ShowerGate? Absolutely not. You misread the situation and it blew up in the worst way. Do I think you deserved to have your site ripped out from underneath you? Definitely. I don’t think the other site is much better, but hey, they’re trying and I’m not banned there yet.

There’s this kid on the playground that everyone hates growing up. The one who brags about everything; his parents are rich, he’s the best at sports, he has so many friends. No one believes this person. This person is you Tyler! No one believes this image you’re trying to paint. No one believes you spend 100 hour weeks fixing the site. No one believes you have any pull in the industry. No one believes you have sex with beautiful women. And that’s ok dude. It’s ok to admit we suck some times.

I stick around and I follow this place now and it’s so sad. It’s fun just waiting for it to finally fall over. Maybe the ads get too bad and people abandon it altogether. But I think the real reason I stick around is that I’m just waiting for you to claim some responsibility for once. I just want to see you be honest and apologize for fucking up. But you never do.

If you really want us to think you’re “cool” or whatever you’ve been trying to do all these years, maybe start by showing you’re a decent human being.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #1022 on: March 13, 2018, 01:31:02 AM »
tyler malka annhilated
每天生气

Propagandhim

« Reply #1023 on: March 13, 2018, 01:31:43 AM »
She was not “asking for permission”. She was asking if what she was doing was disrespectful and what it could mean. Why is there a stigma? What’s the history? She wanted to learn! Shocker I know! Did you guys know there is a WHOLE museum of African American history and culture too? For weird people like that lol. She liked her haircut. But she also likes not being disrespectful to minorities. I told her she was fine, and what the whole fuss is about.

Get a grip.
It's a fucking haircut you cretin.

I’m sorry your point? I said that she was fine and didn’t have to worry. I explained to her the factual social history and culture surrounding the stigmatization of black features, where black people were punished for expressing them then later those features were appreciated when done by whites. Minstrel shows, tan skin, Hell twerking lol, it’s a thing! Braids are no exception. She WANTED to know this because she was GENUINELY CURIOUS. Some people get heated. I don’t know if the people who judged her for the haircut were white or black. But I said she was fine, and I liked her hair. Done.

What’s the problem?

EDIT:  Im a jerk
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:51:31 AM by Propagandhim »

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1024 on: March 13, 2018, 01:32:45 AM »
I asked Evilore on Twitter the other day if he would unban my GAF account. He wanted me to make a case for why I should be unbanned. Why would I put ANY effort into something like that LOL, especially now. Keep your leaking garbage site and my unfairly banned account you stupid twonk.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1025 on: March 13, 2018, 01:34:13 AM »
Has anyone seen my wine key?
serge

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1026 on: March 13, 2018, 01:34:38 AM »
Cream the benevolent gatekeeper of blackness.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1027 on: March 13, 2018, 01:36:26 AM »
Having a confusing visual ethnicity was teh best thing in college.  You had an instant opening line. 

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/brewster-pooping/jordana-brewster-jimmy-kimmel-share-pooping-stories-03.jpg

Stacey Dash is part-Barbadian, African-American, and Mexican.

God bless being racially ambiguous in college.  All the finest chicks were too.

sigh

shosta

« Reply #1028 on: March 13, 2018, 01:38:03 AM »
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1029 on: March 13, 2018, 01:39:00 AM »
I think I threw it out with yesterday’s Popeyes trash. I’m going to have to hit up the bodega I think. In five minutes.
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #1030 on: March 13, 2018, 01:39:55 AM »
She was not “asking for permission”. She was asking if what she was doing was disrespectful and what it could mean. Why is there a stigma? What’s the history? She wanted to learn! Shocker I know! Did you guys know there is a WHOLE museum of African American history and culture too? For weird people like that lol. She liked her haircut. But she also likes not being disrespectful to minorities. I told her she was fine, and what the whole fuss is about.

Get a grip.

I’m sorry your point? I said that she was fine and didn’t have to worry. I explained to her the factual social history and culture surrounding the stigmatization of black features, where black people were punished for expressing them then later those features were appreciated when done by whites. Minstrel shows, tan skin, Hell twerking lol, it’s a thing! Braids are no exception. She WANTED to know this because she was GENUINELY CURIOUS. Some people get heated. I don’t know if the people who judged her for the haircut were white or black. But I said she was fine, and I liked her hair. Done.

What’s the problem?
You're as dumb as you are looney, Cindi. White chics have been using braids since ancient greece, and later in scandinavia with the Vikings. No one needs to ask you fucking permission, and your friend is a moron.

The fuck is wrong with you and people like you thinking everything must trace back to African culture. No one gives a shit. And when did being tan have any association with blackness? No one puts on a speedo and hits the beach saying "i want to look like a black person"  lolll

shosta

« Reply #1031 on: March 13, 2018, 01:41:00 AM »
man it's so crazy that assimilate is a holocaust denier and antisemite but I try to be understanding of all views, right ass-man?
每天生气

Propagandhim

« Reply #1032 on: March 13, 2018, 01:41:30 AM »
Hannibal is so lucky...

shosta

« Reply #1033 on: March 13, 2018, 01:42:20 AM »
lol I love that shtick eric did all season. literally didn't take a shower or clip his nails just so he could really look like a north korean political prisoner.
每天生气

clothedmacuser

« Reply #1034 on: March 13, 2018, 01:43:39 AM »

I don't have a foot fetish but do you need one to find how incredibly satisfying it is to see a sexy women terrified by rats running over her perfect feet can be?

https://www.wikifeet.com/Stacey_Dash

She's not Emma Watson level but she's a contender for sure.
sigh

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1035 on: March 13, 2018, 01:43:39 AM »
When you think about it there's no ethical reason we shouldn't eat human flesh if if the person is already dead.

TVC15

« Reply #1036 on: March 13, 2018, 01:43:58 AM »
Cream, if you come back, please link to some of that sweet hentai. I never shamed you for it. I love that shit.
serge

Propagandhim

« Reply #1037 on: March 13, 2018, 01:44:30 AM »

I don't have a foot fetish but do you need one to find how incredibly satisfying it is to see a sexy women terrified by rats running over her perfect feet can be?

Nope -- It's unreal how beautiful that woman is.

Cream = Himuro?  Well now I just feel like an asshole.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1038 on: March 13, 2018, 01:46:51 AM »
Wait white people need to ask pemission to black people to get a haircut

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #1039 on: March 13, 2018, 01:47:33 AM »

That’s Cindi, right? Gross.

Propagandhim

« Reply #1040 on: March 13, 2018, 01:48:20 AM »

That’s Cindi, right? Gross.

It's been like a decade, to be honest.  Himuro = Cindi = Cream?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #1041 on: March 13, 2018, 01:49:50 AM »
man it's so crazy that assimilate is a holocaust denier and antisemite but I try to be understanding of all views, right ass-man?
If i admit to being an ass-man i may have to ask Cream/Cindi for permission. You know since big booty traces back to early African tribes in Ethiopia or some shit...

Cream, can i like big booty? Please give me permission  :stahp

Cream

« Reply #1042 on: March 13, 2018, 01:49:53 AM »

Get a grip.

What’s the problem?
You're as dumb as you are looney, Cindi. White chics have been using braids since ancient greece, and later in scandinavia with the Vikings. No one needs to ask you fucking permission, and your friend is a moron.

The fuck is wrong with you and people like you thinking everything must trace back to African culture. No one gives a shit. And when did being tan have any association with blackness? No one puts on a speedo and hits the beach saying "i want to look like a black person"  lolll

This will be the last thing I ever say to you.

You’re a fucking moron.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1043 on: March 13, 2018, 01:49:55 AM »
Well the writing style is exactly the same

And the short fuse

And the dumb ass viewpoints

shosta

« Reply #1044 on: March 13, 2018, 01:50:47 AM »
When you think about it there's no ethical reason we shouldn't eat human flesh if if the person is already dead.
newsfeed
don't newsfeed
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #1045 on: March 13, 2018, 01:53:27 AM »
It’s probably more likely you all are in a discord or something, someone went “hey cream hates Cindi. Let’s say he/she is cindi teehee”

Or you’re just brain dead. Your pick.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1046 on: March 13, 2018, 01:53:56 AM »
Stacey Dash ain't got shit on Dichen Lachman.

shosta

« Reply #1047 on: March 13, 2018, 01:54:36 AM »
no discord channel, just /dev/null
每天生气

Propagandhim

« Reply #1048 on: March 13, 2018, 01:56:13 AM »
New?  I'm a legacy member.  It's been awhile and the only guy I remember is the dude with the avatar of the woman laughing while her boobs are bouncing, but, legacy member yall.

TVC15

« Reply #1049 on: March 13, 2018, 01:59:30 AM »
Cream, I want filthy manga, please!
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1050 on: March 13, 2018, 01:59:51 AM »
It’s probably more likely you all are in a discord or something, someone went “hey cream hates Cindi. Let’s say he/she is cindi teehee”

Or you’re just brain dead. Your pick.

Lol thinking you are important enough you would be discussed by me

Or me even knowing who u are

I just look at your dumb shit on braids and connect the dots

U and cindi are very alike and u just pop up when she is in the park contemplating becoming something she hasnt tried before

Cream

« Reply #1051 on: March 13, 2018, 02:00:54 AM »

What are you into dude gonna have to narrow it down to some tags

Jansen

« Reply #1052 on: March 13, 2018, 02:01:30 AM »
Don’t worry. I’ll teach you all the power of Sincerity and Love.

I’m like Flonne the Angel in a netherworld of demons.

Sorry been playing a lot of disgaea on switch

:jared

shosta

« Reply #1053 on: March 13, 2018, 02:02:04 AM »
something with pelicans.
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1054 on: March 13, 2018, 02:02:32 AM »

I liked the one your most recent controversial avatar came from. The one with the wolf monster and the tiny girl. If that helps. I don’t know the terminology. IRL lately I’ve had a thing fo DDLG stuff.
serge

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #1055 on: March 13, 2018, 02:10:54 AM »
I asked Cream and Cyndi about their genitals in the same way. They responded identically.

I also think they're the same person.
:O

Cream

« Reply #1056 on: March 13, 2018, 02:21:41 AM »

I liked the one your most recent controversial avatar came from. The one with the wolf monster and the tiny girl. If that helps. I don’t know the terminology. IRL lately I’ve had a thing fo DDLG stuff.

The wolf and the seven young goats by hirame

TVC15

« Reply #1057 on: March 13, 2018, 02:24:48 AM »

The wolf and the seven young goats by hirame

This looks promising. “Trap yaoi” sounds like something I can dig.
serge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #1058 on: March 13, 2018, 02:25:16 AM »
You guys are distinguished mentally-challenged lol

TVC15

« Reply #1059 on: March 13, 2018, 02:26:30 AM »

And you’re a loser normie that’s going to have a wife and kids and a job and career goals and shit.
serge

Cream

« Reply #1060 on: March 13, 2018, 02:28:44 AM »

And you’re a loser normie that’s going to have a wife and kids and a job and career goals and shit.

Lmao speak for yourself

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1061 on: March 13, 2018, 02:30:42 AM »
Quote from: THUG1
I'm just some guy with a video game message board

Ah yes truly a common man and a working stiff like us.
ὕβρις

TVC15

« Reply #1062 on: March 13, 2018, 02:30:56 AM »

Lmao speak for yourself

I wasn’t talking to you, Cream. You appear to be good people from my limited interaction with you.
serge

Propagandhim

« Reply #1063 on: March 13, 2018, 02:32:20 AM »
Quote from: THUG1
I'm just some guy with a video game message board

Ah yes truly a common man and a working stiff like us.

Probably not far from the truth.  I think he's making about as much off his message board as I am at this point.  Members online: 93

thetylerrob

« Reply #1064 on: March 13, 2018, 02:36:44 AM »
TVC and Cream are both try hard edgelords so it's good that they found eachother

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #1065 on: March 13, 2018, 02:39:17 AM »
I mean Cream was a great ERA troll, so kudos.
ὕβρις

TVC15

« Reply #1066 on: March 13, 2018, 02:40:02 AM »
TVC and Cream are both try hard edgelords so it's good that they found eachother

I mean, I only present myself as I am. If I were “try hard” you’d have seen a lot worse things here. I was censoring myself even before The Prudening here. I’m more of a “semi-reclusive weirdo.” If you hadn’t run off classic era Borers, they’d confirm.
serge

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1067 on: March 13, 2018, 02:40:29 AM »
Depends on if they had broccoli for their last meal or not  :rash

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1068 on: March 13, 2018, 02:42:10 AM »

I mean, I only present myself as I am. If I were “try hard” you’d have seen a lot worse things here. I was censoring myself even before The Prudening here. I’m more of a “semi-reclusive weirdo.” If you hadn’t run off classic era Borers, they’d confirm.
What's the deal with the prudening anyway? I see you saying you have to tone it down but i have no idea what that's about. I avoid about half the long standing threads on here so I guess something happened in one of 'em?

thetylerrob

« Reply #1069 on: March 13, 2018, 02:43:42 AM »
I need the lore on the bore. Is the prudening the Bobby Roberts incident?

Cream

« Reply #1070 on: March 13, 2018, 02:45:32 AM »
I mean Cream was a great ERA troll, so kudos.

Not a troll.

shosta

« Reply #1071 on: March 13, 2018, 02:46:03 AM »
What's the deal with the prudening anyway? I see you saying you have to tone it down but i have no idea what that's about. I avoid about half the long standing threads on here so I guess something happened in one of 'em?
he got some half joking pushback from stro
每天生气

TVC15

« Reply #1072 on: March 13, 2018, 02:48:05 AM »

Stro didn’t like me posting about certain subjects, so I told him I’d avoid them. Nobody forced me to do anything. It’s a little tongue in cheek, but I’m also a little upset because someone posted a gallery of crime scene pics of a toddler that was recently ripped apart by a pitbull and I can’t talk about them here. The kid was in multiple chunks and at least one pile of goo. If that story broke big in the media (and no idea why it hasn’t) those dogs would be banned in a minute. There must be an NRA equivalent for pitbulls.
serge

clothedmacuser

« Reply #1073 on: March 13, 2018, 02:49:16 AM »

If this is true I'm upset I never met Cream earlier. 
sigh

TVC15

« Reply #1074 on: March 13, 2018, 02:49:34 AM »
he got some half joking pushback from stro

Wait, it was half joking? I can post my shit again?
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1075 on: March 13, 2018, 03:02:02 AM »

Stro didn’t like me posting about certain subjects, so I told him I’d avoid them. Nobody forced me to do anything. It’s a little tongue in cheek, but I’m also a little upset because someone posted a gallery of crime scene pics of a toddler that was recently ripped apart by a pitbull and I can’t talk about them here. The kid was in multiple chunks and at least one pile of goo. If that story broke big in the media (and no idea why it hasn’t) those dogs would be banned in a minute. There must be an NRA equivalent for pitbulls.

Why would you look at pictures of that, sick

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1076 on: March 13, 2018, 03:02:45 AM »
 :lol

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #1077 on: March 13, 2018, 03:04:27 AM »
Who cares what TVC looks at, if he finds it interesting and others do too, why stop him? i mean as long as he's not putting it unspoilered/tagged in the star wars thread  :trumps
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:rash
[close]

TVC15

« Reply #1078 on: March 13, 2018, 03:05:39 AM »
Who cares what TVC looks at, if he finds it interesting and others do too, why stop him? i mean as long as he's not putting it unspoilered/tagged in the star wars thread  :trumps
spoiler (click to show/hide)
:rash
[close]

I think most people would rather see toddlers ripped apart by pitbulls than TLJ, amirite?
serge

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #1079 on: March 13, 2018, 03:09:35 AM »
Edgy